• Pros

• "It is very easy to use and can create quite sophisticated reports given the ease and speed of use. It is also very affordable and can scale quite nicely while remaining affordable. "

• "It's a very powerful tool with a LOT of integrations for data bases, very easy to use and great value for money."

• "This software is very powerful. It generates some reports that we cannot do without. It allows you to automatically email reports to the team, which is very helpful."

• Cons

• "No predefined function for some statistical analysis such as NPS, but can be overcome with adding custom formula."

• "It's silly, but I wish the UI was a little prettier and less clunky (though the dashboards actually look pretty great). I wish the tutorials for SQL were a little more fleshed-out"

• "The cost might be a bit difficult for a smaller organization. There is a free version, but you are limited to what you can and can't do."

Browse Zoho Analytics Reviews

Taran from Sandals Church

Zoho: Advanced Analytics on a Budget

Zoho Analytics is a great product; non-profits often don't have large budgets for analytical tools.. so Zoho was able to provide premium insights at very respectable prices. Additionally, Zoho has a great support team that allows for timely resolution of issues and questions. Zoho is relatively new product, so features & updates are being released somewhat regularly.

Pros

Excellent Software: - Has many/most of the features tableau / DOMO have (charts, graphs, connectors, filters, app availability). - Very easy to teach non-analytical users how to use. - Extremely inexpensive (I think something like 15-25% of the cost of top-of-the line industry products).

Cons

There's some areas that could be a little more developed: - Drill down in charts could better - Communication / collaboration isn't available within the app - Additional options for dashboard layout / design (to make creative better looking analytics).

Andre from Neobanking

Zoho Analytics review

Customizes reports usign built in queries.

Pros

simplicity, ease of use, integration with Zoho Books

Cons

Limit (3) of composed queries. The product doesnt allow users to access data from outside

Brandon from Yusudi

Zoho Analytics for SMEs

We are using Zoho Analytics to create Dashboards and increase automation at our company. It is mainly a visualization tool, chosen because it is standardized whereas something like Excel often varies based on the user.

Pros

The software has numerous features to avail of, barring you take some time to explore the program and learn them. The graphics produced are clean and effective.

Cons

Some of the settings are cumbersome. I have been having trouble with widgets, and getting Dashboards to update/sync with graphs when their source data is changed. When you add a new filter, you have to reset all of the filters, which is a time-waster and annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Analytics

Price was a factor. Zoho Analytics met our business needs at the time of purchase, better than the other programs offered.

David from Specialised Inventory Analysis Management

Specialised Software Services

As a semi-literate database developer, I have enjoyed every aspect of the system and highly recommend it because of it's depth in functionality and also because it is highly affordable.

Pros

I recommend the ZOHO Analytics system because of its ease of use and versatility, data is easily uploaded and controlled, the ZOHO servers are always up and responsive, the user interfaces I am able to present to my clients has created a real wow factor. The dashboards, KPI widgets, graphs and themes leave you with endless opportunity to design multifaceted dashboards. The support team is also always more than willing to assist - I honestly can not fault ZOHO on their Analytical system at all.

Cons

There have not been many shortfalls that I have encountered with the system, in areas where there are concerns I know that the ZOHO development Team is working to make the platform better and add to it's capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Analytics

Mostly due to the reasonable pricing but it clearly was also more than capable as a system to meet my needs.

Diana from Nurses & Professional Healthcare (NPH)

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Easy to use but the reporting section is cumbersome

Pros

Zoho is easy to use and has a short learning curve. The staff in our office learned to use it in a very short time and the functions that we use it for is quite complicated. It has various features that make it easy to use and understand.

Cons

It quite often runs slowly. One day you will be doing one of the functions and the next day it won't work correctly, then the next day it might be working again. The reporting in the system doesn't seem to work correctly so we had to program a work around it which is somewhat cumbersome. We do our billing from this program and it is very awkward to print because you have to go into each invoice separately and print them individually. We have had to create other reports but Zoho limits it to 300 records so we had to divide the report up into three sections and print each section separately. I would say that the reporting is the worst feature. Also, occasionally Zoho will update something without informing us, this will often effect the functionality of the program.

Roland from Encore Travel

Easy to use and powerfull features

Pros

Integrates easily with Zoho desk, is easy create dashboards and reports with built in filters, can use SQL to analyze data, very affordable solution to help us keep everyone informed. What I like the most is that I was able to create a dashboards or reports for our help desk in a matter of minutes which, when you consider the amount of time and cost that normally goes into creating a dashboard through other means, more than offsets the monthly cost of Zoho Analytics.

Cons

While it is a great product I was a little disappointed that it only pushes dashboards to the primary account and not to other Zoho Helpdesk's that are part of the same account. Zoho does have this on their road map to solution

STEVE from Primaxis Pty Ltd

Industry: Information Services

Ease of user

We currently use it to manage data around interpreter usage in various industries such as Health, Justice, Government.

Pros

Click through capability and the ability to drill down in the data.

Cons

Not much, yet to find something apart from a few bugs (that I am sure will get fixed), that really annoys me.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Analytics

Pricing, and On-Premis capability. Our data has to reside on-premise with no internet access.

Mara Fernanda from Hold

Pros

Cons

Customer support sometimes is slow and if you don't code SQL some tables might be hars to work with.

Christiaan from Concourse IT

Zoho Analytics

Stats per agent, per system. I can auto generate these reports daily to see what my staff are up to.

Pros

I can set up more detailed report they way I want it. Directly on Zoho Desk the reports are very limited, however Analytics I can do pretty much any type of report.

Cons

Currently the account is linked to Rudi Bedeker on the CRM side of things, he does not use this account and it is paid for. We wanted to move it to Zoho Desk side so I, the support desk manager can start using that. However I was informed that we cannot do that. So basically we are paying for something we do not use.

John from Spotlight Branding

All the data you could ever want

Pros

Zoho Analytics gives you the opportunity to track whatever data points you want all in one place. You can create entire dashboards with data pulling from several integrations so you can have all of your info in one, easy-to-read place.

Cons

If you're pulling data from sources that aren't Zoho, the learning curve can be pretty steep. The custom/advanced formulas can be a headache as well. However, once you figure out what it is you need to do, it's pretty simple.

Vivek from Netmagic Solutions (An NTT Communications Company)

Zoho reports has got a user friendly UI and is easy to explore various reports across the tool.

- Easy to use - Value for money with almost all features required on regular basis for PMs - Scalable - Easy report sharing

Pros

- The variety of pre-defined common reports generally required on regular basis are readily available for new users. - New reports can be created with little extra efforts. - Existing reports can be easily modified on need basis. - Features like report sharing, mail scheduling features are extremely useful. - Space quota availability is good enough for bigger database. - Level-1 customer support available on chat is quick and good.

Cons

- Number of users is limited for various slabs. - Limitation on number of email addresses while scheduling reports is restricted which makes report sharing cumbersome with larger groups. - Post level-1 customer support should be improvised for better turn around time. - Initial training for new Zoho Reports' users should be more effective as all the potential users for Reports are mostly PM / middle mgmt members who may not be well aware of various technical aspects of exploring around this tool - Main dashboard is little confusing due to combination of "User filters" on dashboard level as well as "User filters" on individual reports level. Needs improvement to align both the filters either by way of "Notification" etc. on individual report where filters are conflicting. This will avoid mismatch in data presentation.

Jon from A1 Energy

Industry: Renewables & Environment

BI at it's Finest!

We are Zoho users and generated reports within each separate app provides us good business insights. However, when we really want to dig deep or generate dashboards to include say sales information next to marketing analytics next to financial kpi's we can do this easily and attractively using Zoho Analytics. It's an awesome app!

Pros

Zoho Analytics is awesome. The different types of reports that you can create with data from almost anywhere make this a very powerful app. It's fairly easy to drag and drop the data you need into the report, and then choose form many different styles of reports.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like you need to have a coding background to make sure you have your reports set up the right way. I would say 4 out of 5 reports we produce are fairly basic and are simple to configure. That 1 out of 5 where we may try to pull data from more than 1 source and really dig deep with filters and what have you can sometimes be tricky. Like anything though with a little patience and experience it becomes easier.

Praveen from Accenture

Everything I loved to see in a report builder can be seen in Zohoreports at a minimal price

Pros

Today reporting has become one of the important factors as well as an important aspect of the company which affects its ratings. We often talk about various top reporting tools, but we fail to recognize the best ones, Zoho Reports is considered as one of them. One of the reasons why I choose it the most because Zoho Reports integrates seamlessly. It can report in a variety of ways such as charts, graphs, etc. and built with a lot of features like report sharing, mail scheduling which seems to be extremely useful. It is very easy to implement and can create a relational database with ease. When it comes to CRM, it is one of the tools which offers the best customer service. You know what is interesting, it offers complete online reporting and especially Business Intelligence service which can be accessible anytime and anywhere.

Cons

Although Zoho Reports is the extremely useful app it has some negative aspects also. If you want to use it to the fullest, you must go through the high learning curve. Sometimes, the importer gets unsteady and on the other hand, sometimes you need to generate more and more info to work on some reports. For using slabs, its number of users is limited. It has problems regarding consolidating different entities as well as the implementation of SQL is also not proper. Even its modelled data set is not very helpful as it doesnt extract 100%. It shows some problems in creating complicated reports. If you ask about API, its not good yet!! Some of the problems regarding loading of tables and reports should also be kept in mind!!!!

Peter from Camber Dynamics

Powerful Tool for Democratizing Data

Fantastic product, especially within the Zoho One suite.

Pros

It's not INCREDIBLY easy-to-use, but it's fairly straightforward. The price is just unbeatable, especially for giving multiple users access to create their own dashboards. The Zoho One suite is such a good bang for its buck. Integrates fairly well, especially within the Zoho Suite.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Analytics

Integrations with Zoho Suite, price.

Kyle from Marketing and Advertising

Customizable

Overall positive experience with reporting functionality.

Pros

I love the fact that I can customize the views and what reports I'd like to see on my dashboard. This allows me to easily manage the stats of my sales team.

Cons

So far, I can't think of anything that doesn't work for me. The reports are exactly what I need. If I need something different, chances are pretty good I can contact our admin to change .

Zoho Analytics Makes Me a Big Data Professional

Pros

Zoho Analytics is an affordable custom reporting tool that allows us to import data files (CSV) from other programs to create custom, multi-source, branded reports for our customers. As a company offering both custom-built and white label products, we needed an affordable solution that would allow us to build dynamic, branded reports for multi-platform customers. Zoho definitely fits the bill, and their customer service team is phenomenal - patient and highly responsive.

Cons

Zoho frequently rolls out platform updates and improvements. Once or twice a year, one of these updates will affect our analytics. The updates are not as well documented as I would like, but the customer service team is on point to assist if something goes wrong or breaks.

Michael from buyOTTads.com

ZOHO Reports makes customized dashboards

Our customers really love the ZOHO Reports . In addition we are able to wrap up all the data into enterprise reports. We also used ZOHO Reports to create an email newsletter of KPIS and we created nearly 8,000 ZOHO Reports KPIs. A great software product.

Pros

We create our own dashboard reports that we email to customers. The data that we use is very complicated to put together and hard to communicate. Using ZOHO Reports we are able to make a lot of different types of reports that communicate the information perfectly. In addition we integrated ZOHO Reports with ZOHO WIKI, ZOHO CRM, and ZOHO Creator. All the reports and data exchanges worked perfectly between all the applications.

Cons

We really like ZOHO Reports. Overall there was not much not to like. I don't have a comment for this section.

heidi from Glocalize Inc

Industry: Translation and Localization

Great tool with a learning curve

There are many great options on the dashboard, but again, the functions are complicated to learn and apply. The deliverabilty of dashboards could be more customizable so individual dashboards could be shared without adding users to send to vendors and/or clients.

Pros

The ability to merge reports in a single dashboard visually

Cons

The functions capabilities are difficult to apply, learn, and are unlike many other programs available so there is a steep learning curve

Pete from Creative Interface

I have used zoho reports to create a complete client analytics solution.

Low cost sophisticated reports that can be created, cloned and edited in rapid fashion. I have used many report writers, some much more powerful however none as easy to use and as cost effective.

Pros

Cons

The requirement to store the reporting data on the Zoho servers can be a little cumbersome and may not be the most secure solution for storing sensitive data. It does what it is intended to do very well and the end results are easy to use for end users and are quite sophisticated however it is not particularly customizable and we have hit a brick wall with it a couple of times.

Suresh from Cghearth

Reliable and fast Reports

Overall it has been a good experience working on the software as lot of time is saved in generating reports and taking business decisions. The option to create endless customized reports is also a very useful feature.

Pros

The software is easy to use and can be customized as per requirement. Lot of options to create different reports, charts and tables. The drill down feature is really helpful which gives the insight into the actual issue and can drill down deep, even into the data base to ensure its accuracy. Our organization uses the software for all top and medium level meetings to give first hand information on revenue to the top management. Speed at which the reports are generated is also commendable.

Cons

Those who are new to the software would take some time to understand the different options available as there are no Faqs or help menu.

Sara from QuelDesign

Fabulous Product

Love Zoho Reports- not giving it up anytime soon!

Pros

When our company was selecting a new PM software one of the reason I chose Zoho Projects was because Zoho Reports integrated with seamlessly. Reports offered the info I wanted from Projects that other PM softwares couldn't offer. Other products had costly and complicated plugins- reports is cost effective and flexible

Cons

It took some time to learn how to customize my reports and get the data that I needed. Now that I know how Reports functions I can get any of the data I need. I love that I can make reports for our clients and they update automatically everyday. If I can't accomplish what I want the customer support is great! I would love to see chat support offered in the future. Just like with Zoho Projects, often I know Zoho Reports can do what I want it to, I just need help finding the function within the software. Chat makes it super simple in Projects- please add it to Reports!!

Almost a great product

This software has the potential to be the very best in class but has been let down by some very serious operational back end issues. It is a huge shame as I really do like this product a lot.

Pros

Its very powerful and has tonnes of features, dashboards being my favourite. Great value for money.

Cons

Support & documentation isn't great, the api is not very reliable and has a habit of changing syntax without warning. Also uptime isn't as good as it should be, so am reluctant to recommend to others who need to run business critical services, but it serves us well enough for what need it to do.

David from Stevens Transport

Productivity taken to a new level

We have been using Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports for over a year now and our experience has been nothing less than amazing. After searching around for a month, we decided on Zoho due to the great reviews, unbelievable features, and low cost. All I can say is, wow. The synergy between the various apps places them way ahead of the competition. You can waste your money on more costly solutions that deliver half the features that Zoho has, or you can give them a shot. There's not much to lose with a free trial. I can brag about Reports all day but it's best experienced.

Pros

Intuitive Design App Synergy Scale-ability Support Fast Rollout Cost

Cons

Would like to see a little more customization in Projects. Would like to see more tables integrated from Projects to Reports.

James from Victory Training and Development Institute

Zoho Reports

Pros

Zoho reports features the following functuonalities that provides good data reporti g to business owners and managers. 1. Report templates 2. Drqg and drop functionalities for report creation and customization. 3. Report extraction and sharing. 4. CRM integration

Cons

You may need to have some knowledge in database relationships and SQL, at least the basics. It may feature templates that works to almost all business requirement, however, customizing it or creating an advanced report will need some background in DBMS.

George

Zoho Reports Review

Zoho Reports is used as the primary reporting tool for the projects at our consulting company. The team of more than 30 consultants use Zoho Projects to manage multiple projects for private and public sector. The interface between the two applications is seamless and stable, we also use extra Zoho Reports static tables (with non transactional data) and we plan to include connections to other data from our ERP.

Pros

We ended up to Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports, after a significant evaluation among several on-premise and cloud platforms. Cost, ease of use, licensing model, integrations with other Zoho (and external) applications, wealth of functionality and user interface, was our decision drivers. We like the distinction between standard and user filters.

Cons

A short of programmability would be great like conditional formating, hyperlinking.

Ian from Pace Avenue

Great value

It took a lot of work but once properly setup reporting is really easy. Now instantly have available all the reports I need. Used to take a few hours week to put together reports that weren't as effective

Pros

The interface for creating reports is extremely easy to use. You can make really powerful reports fast. It's a lot cheaper than competitors' software and integrates well with other zoho products

Cons

Troubleshooting issues can be difficult and it isn't as well supported as other zoho products, no live chat available. There's missing.

George

Zoho Reports Review

Tianna from Push Operations

Industry: Restaurants

Zoho Analytics for team Dashboards

I like the product and it works for our current need. I hope that they (and Linkedin) get an integration set up soon as that is the one thing we are missing but Facebok and Google and analytics had great native integrations.

Pros

It is low cost and allows us to set up boards easily with lots of room to customize.

Cons

I did require the help of a developer to get some information into the product as I have only some experience in dashboard creation. Help is good if you have a specific question and usually responded within an hour or two.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Analytics

Cost was our main factor as most of the other options were thousands of dollars and we are not ready for that. It has exceeded expectations so far.

Nicholas from SoftSolutions, Inc.

Zoho Reports have help me prove that we are increasing our overall production to our customers

Pros

I like the functionality of the reports feature and the friendly use of them. It has allowed me to show my managers that we are making great progress when it comes to bring in more money, providing faster support resolution times to issues, increased communication for sales and support.

Cons

I currently do not have any cons in regards to Zoho Reports at this time. This feature is solid and I can only tell that it is improving by the day. Great Job!

Zoho Analytics - show your data easily

We are helping eshops grow thair bussines and Zoho Analytics helping us with providing and presenting our results to our customers.

Pros

Clarity - everything is easy to use and clear Connected - you can connect zoho analytics to other apps like google docs or different online app. Powerful and sharable - you can upload live time data to your website via sharable link - awesome

Cons

I cant find customizable look, it will be better if we can change graphic of this app.

ALYSSA from NDMS

ZOHO REPORTS REVIEW

We track numerous items in Zoho, ranging from employee productivity to lead tracking and generation. I can literally pull any report I want and it's done instantly. Love it!

Pros

The reports are so very easy to manipulate. They criteria listing is very straight forward and does not require previous experience to operate. I have never run into an issue with the reports feature.

Cons

Honestly, there isn't much not to like. The reports section works well and is very easy to navigate.

Omarie from K08 Sounds

Favorite Zoho Feature

Pros

This is compatible with Zoho CRM which is awesome! I can easily whip up reports for every aspect of my job. I have customized reports that are sent on a weekly basis to different contractors and departments and I am really considering adding the entire Zoho Office to my small business in the future as we grow. Great customer service.

Cons

Sometimes its hard to find the solution to a question. Its not always as easy as looking it up on google because of the fact that some parts of Zoho require coding. Customer service is readily available to help though, so that is sufficient for me.

Scott from Right Now Mobility

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

ZOHO REPORTS is FANTABULOUS

Don't forget if you are looking to move to ZOHO or current user not using ONE, search for ZOHO ONE, I save a lot of money every month by using their bundle.

Pros

I know Fantabulous is not a word but I used it to show my excitement over ZOHO REPORTS, after using the system for 9 months, I just started using it and boy is it a great tool. I've been able to merge my data between Books and CRM to pull reports on invoices from Books and match the data in the CRM to show great reports.

Cons

I usually say support is the con on ZOHO products, but I called ZOHO because the information was not pulling correctly, and it was a programming error, after 3 days they found the issue and corrected it, now the data flows like a small creek after a heavy rainfall.

Dale from Prince Parker & Assoc

Great collaboration tool

The cloud based excel type features are great for internal and external office collaboration. The dashboards are very customizable. We have been very happy with the ability to collaborate with our teams and the added productivity and time saved has been a blessing.

Pros

The unrestricted possibilities of the Zoho Reports are priceless.

Cons

The cloud-based solution uses a randomizing url, this can cause an issue when creating ACL's through office firewall.

James from Victory Training and Development Institute

ZOHO Reports review

Zoho reports in general is a great reporting tool, although it may require some optimization when it comes to relationships.

Pros

Ease of use Building reports and dashboards are easy Gives better insight to businesses compared to some reporting tools Very affordable Supports multiple file types

Cons

Linking modules without relationship can be challenging Report updates are either based on the automated sync or by updating it manually

Jon from Squint/Opera

Zoho Reports App

I work for a Creative Agency and Production House in London. We use Zoho reports to analyse the performance of our pipeline across our divisions. The interface allows easy customisation of data and has been useful for predicting future work we expect to come in to the business.

Pros

The ease with which different data sets can be combined and manipulated through a combination of aggregate formulas and drag and drop design. The connectivity with other data apps is also useful.

Cons

It is disappointing that the Campaigns and Forecasting modules within Zoho CRM are not available in the Reports tool. It seems like these could be easily integrated to provide a bigger picture of sales performance.

Shitalkumar from SoftDEL systems pvt ltd

Zoho Reports better way to get your reports

I am using Zoho Reports plugin since past several months. It is good add-on to get additional required details for Zoho Projects. The project wise filters, user wise reports, milestone based data and so on are really good features. Time sheet data feature is the most popular and is found more useful for use. The filters can be customized as per needs and modified with desired options when needed is good feature. Exporting report in desired format is good and easy to use feature. The improvements needed are in-terms of auto synching of new added projects data capture. Users creation should have field to hold employee id. Overall it is great experience using Zoho Projects and it is must to have along with Zoho Projects.

Pros

Collects all the needed data Timesheets project wise Customized Reports

Cons

Manual synchronization of added projects needed not major though

June 2016

Chris from MID Communications Ltd

June 2016

How great of a reporting tool Zoho Reports is

Having used many database solutions before i have encounter many issues with collecting data and reporting, not only doe Zoho Reports stride past the rest as it easily groups my data into tables and allows me to cross report on them via the easy to use drag and drop report creator or via the more experience SQL functions. We didn't just use it to house of small data we released Zoho Reports across our whole company from sales trackers to issue maintenance data, with the additional CRM Reporting allowing the reports module to give a deeper insight to what data our crm hold, customer journeys, rate customers change, products held by the customer ect, we create detailed and advanced reports using piviots, charts and Zoho Reports haddles it with ease.. If we do ever hit a barrier which is very very rare the great support from the developers is on hand they can create what you need for you or walk you through step by step

Pros

think i have mentioned lots in the above comment

Cons

Very rare you hit an obstacle but may have to be getting in touch with the support team usually have to leave a voice mail then wait an hour or so to get a response

Quinn from Anagram

The Easiest to Use and Packed with Features!

Pros

I've always been a fan of Zoho. Out of all the BI software out there, Zoho Reports has the most features while being the easiest to use even if you're not so tech savvy! This makes it so easy for accounting and marketing personnels.

Cons

Not available to generate quick reports to mobile devices, which are used by most sales managers.

Daniel from VortexT Analytics

Zoho Analytics

We have been able to re-create custom reports that took close to a year to build, in 2-3 months. While the product has many limitations, the user-experience and ease of use make it a good overall experience.

Pros

The ease of use of the product is great. Once data is imported, creating useful tables, reports, and dashboards can sometimes take a matter of minutes.

Cons

The features this product offers are somewhat limited, in terms of data manipulation and report variety. Also, flexibility when it comes to report creation is pretty strict, due to the mold of the product.

Anthony from Firewalls.com

Well Featured, Right Price CRM Software

I like ZOHO compared to most CRMs out there, but a few tweaks and improvements, mainly to the look and layout could go a long way.

Pros

Lots of features and abilities, integrates well with other apps, logically and appropriately priced, easy to train new hires on.

Cons

Some organization and process could be improved, some screens/pages could look cleaner and more modern.

Jeffrey from The Graphic Source

Powerful Custom Reporting

Pros

The ability for the software to pickup our custom fields - it has replaced the need for a full ERP system and is saving us tens of thousands of dollars annually. The company also keeps updating smaller items, even without me raising a feature request ticket, that makes it easier to use the software. My example: the embed report function was a little buggy and giving restricted access to a report I hosted on a zoho.sites.com site, but I wanted it to be unrestricted. They added a new edit table functions tab that allowed me to not only change this, but also gave me additional control options on how the information is reviewed, displayed, and exported.

Cons

There's an initial learning curve on how to build a report before you can jump in and see live numbers. Also, it would have been nice if I had done an initial demo or assisted launch. I just jumped right in and it took a few reports to get it right, but if you're savvy with software this should be a breeze.

Justine from The Catholic Foundation

Zoho

Pros

Zoho reports is a great tool to run information that you already have stored in Zoho. The paid version has more options, but the free version of Zoho gets the job done too.

Cons

Deni from Delta Think Inc.

Mostly happy with it

Customer support is awful. The company is based in India and getting someone to respond is a trial, let alone having a chat. It typically takes us 2-3 days to schedule a call when we need in-depth support (we are in the US).

Pros

Zoho Reports allow for really nice data visualizations with a lot of flexibility in presentation, type of graphic, etc. Downloading underlying data is also easy to do.

Cons

There could be some additional features making it easier to use, such as including data in the downloads that is not included in the visualization. When downloading data, ID numbers and keyword information isn't helpful, but if additional data was provided the user could get a much better idea of what they're looking at in order to use the data externally from Zoho. There's lots more that could be done to make it more flexible and increase functionality, but it serves our purposes.

Rene from Millersville University

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

pretty easy to learn and put to use

Overall, an excellent value for the price.

Pros

ease of use, friendly interface, excellent customer support. Customer support via chat is always pretty efficient and complete. I rarely feel like my issues was not addressed in its entirety.

Cons

occasional lack of intuitive solution - not every solution can be found with just a few minutes of googling or experimentation., they require a chat with customer service. This is not unusual, but can be frustrating when working on a deadline.

Lisa from American Laser Med Spa

We use it daily!

Pros

We can track everything we need to run our business with Zoho reports. It's easily updated and shared with our entire staff in multiple locations.

Cons

Sometimes our dollar signs turn into a weird latin symbol in our reports. It's sporadic. Not all reports and not on all computers. We just live with it.

August 2016

August 2016

Zoho is great for small businesses

We use Zoho for HR administration, tracking leave and training which is so much better than using spreadsheets! Zoho Projects in conjunction with Reports has been a great way to track time and look at resource allocation which is very important for a small business. It's an easy product to use and the benefits are big.

Pros

Ease of use Cost effective You put in the data and get the kinds of reports that are useful to you

Cons

A more clear guide for use, I often have to google questions I have. I find the right answer but finding answers through the help modules can be onerous.

Very good tool with a few shortcomings

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive to set up. Good visuals. Extremely useful support of SQL for our own custom reporting. Overall very happy with this tool - would give it 4.5 if that were possible.

Cons

Lots of built-in reports and I'd really want to hide them all as I don't use them and they distract me from the reports I built. Sharing isn't very intuitive. Sync only once daily automatically. No chat support like Zoho CRM. Zoho CRM support is amazing. Zoho Reports' support requires calling in so a lot less useful. SQL doesn't support analytical functions which is a shame.

Brian from Jack Laurie Group

Easiest way to "dashboard" the most important numbers to your business.

Great value for an excellent analytics application.

Pros

Workspaces can be created by a vast number of integrated databases or by uploading your own db. Very easy to customize multiple types of reports, dashboards and dynamic lists. Extremely intuitive and excellent customer support.

Cons

Could use additional video/webinar tutorials than are currently available. Also, a live chat feature would be useful.

Randa

Great tool to manage your business

Pros

It's easy to get familiar with it, even if there're some issues it can be reported and fixed right away!

Cons

Sometimes tasks are getting messy, filters aren't that efficient, sometimes filters list is too long and you can't catch the end of the filter's list!!!!