• Pros

• "This is so easy to use and the team is so helpful. Any suggestions I have given to make the product more user friendly, they are on it. It's so nice to work with a great team. "

• "I liked it being user friendly and that it meets the demands for our company. I like how Avochato is willing to work with us to make it better and more personalized for our type of business. "

• "extremely easy role out and implementation. we were able to integrate with our website and have now saved money since we no longer need a webchat...we just text."

• Cons

• "Avochato was missing some features that we really needed, but the Avochato team was able to develop and/or change the features to suit us. Some bugs have come from that, but that's to be expected. "

• "Some slight hiccups in the beginning when trying to figure out the zapier integration, but the customer support staff is remarkable."

• "I just think the name is corny. Other than that its a great service. "

Browse Avochato Reviews

Nick from MaintainX

You should have set up Avochato with your business yesterday

Consider this review a raving endorsement. For those of you on the fence about whether you should be sending text messages to your customers - start testing it with your personal cell phone first. Then imagine those results across your entire funnel. You'll be kicking yourself for not starting sooner.

Pros

LIke most seasoned sales and marketing professionals, I'm always looking for an edge to increase engagement with potential customers and existing customers by optimizing email subject lines/copy and calling my leads/customers over the phone. There is something magical about finding a tool or trick in 2019 that can boost engagement 3-4%, every channel is so saturated that small numbers move the needle. Avochato has increased our engagement 30%+ and we haven't even begun optimizing our outreach copy. Customers and leads are significantly more likely to engage via text than over email/phone. I almost hesitate to recommend Avochato because I want it to be my team's secret weapon!

Cons

There is room to improve on the UX/UI of the mobile product and additional integrations that would be nice to have. Neither of these 'flaws' remotely impact the instant effectiveness that I've been able to generate using Avochato though.

Tara from ENSO Piercing + Adornment

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Awesome all-in-one tool for one-to-one SMS/MMS communications and blast marketing!

Avochato has upped our CS game by 1000%. Customers tell us every day how nice it is to be able to text with us. It's awesome that we can use just one service for both CS communications and marketing blasts. Customers being able to text our regular business phone number is a game changer. We used to have one number to call us, another for one-to-one texting, and another one for blast marketing campaigns. It was super confusing and annoying for my staff and my customers. We also use the website widget, keywords, and automated surveys to promptly interact with our customers. The best part about Avochato is their AMAZING customer service! Quick, friendly, and always very helpful. In the past, I've had people at tech companies talk down to me because I am female and also because I run a retail/service business in an interesting industry. I've never once been talked down to by the staff at Avochato. Their few and far between bugs are addressed promptly. Rollouts of new features seem to very well tested because there is rarely a hiccup. Overall.... Love it!! It's just what my business needed.

Pros

Love the ease of use!! It feels super light weight, even though it has a ton more features than similar services I've used. Customer service is 100% top notch!! (Shout out to our rep!!)

Cons

So far, there hasn't been much! I do wish that emojis/emoticons were a little less expensive to send (they count as 2 or 3 SMS messages, I can't remember exactly at this moment) because we are all so accustomed to adding those to texts without thinking much about them, but I've pared them down a bit from automated messages and it's helped a bit.

Reasons for Choosing Avochato

I had originally been interested in Teckst (before I knew of Avochato), but I had a very terrible interaction with one of their staff members named Evan. He would not explain anything about their service after I told him we were a company of fewer than 10 (we will be larger than that very shortly). I asked to speak to a manager after he was quite rude to me and he never bothered to respond to me, nor get me in contact with a manager. He told me "good luck" and that a manager would contact me if "they felt it was necessary". Maybe that service is good? Maybe it's not? Who knows because they were awful to interact with and I'm not interested in their services if that's the sort of customer service they offer.

Ariana from Twiddy and Company

Mainstream and easy

Mainstream, (everyone texts) simple, and great guest experience when they can simply text us questions about their upcoming vacation or any maintenance issues when the arrive.

Pros

What I like most about this software is it gives not only our guests and vendors a mainstream and easy way to communicate with us but Avochato is also very user friendly, simple and an overall amazing platform for commercial purposes. The text Broadcast feature is a great way for use to send a qued message to over 1,000 in-house guest timely and efficiently. Customization is also something I have been very impressed with this company. Our tech team has worked hard with them to meet our needs as a small company to ensure we are using all features and resources to the greatest extent we can.

Cons

I cant complain much, truthfully. One thing that our company is working with Avochato on is automatic close-out of our housekeeping survey. The company has worked diligently and closely with us to help meet our very personal needs.

Stephen from Dealer Media

After trying every texting software, we went with Avochato

The customer service is top-notch. The rep is amazing to deal with and very quick to get back to us regarding any questions we have. Their customer service alone puts them in another league compared to the other companies and I have tried and used all of the mainstream platforms.

Pros

It is very user-friendly and has tons of features. This is one of the only platforms in which you can have a private inbox so users cannot see other people's messages. In most other platforms, users can still see messages that don't belong to them. Avochato also has a calling feature built-in that allows you to make calls from the same number which is great. It is also very easy to switch between inboxes (phone numbers) if you have multiple inboxes. The mobile app is very user-friendly and easy to use as well.

Cons

It doesn't have the ability to bring Facebook messages in (I understand they are implementing this soon) which isn't a deal-breaker for me.

R. Curtis from Alliance Transportation Group, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Avochato Use

Overall I enjoy the app and find to help me in may daily communications with my team.

Pros

I am really impressed with how easy this application integrates with other applications. We use other apps to manage our projects and the ability to integrate Avochato is a major plus. This software is very friendly and easy to setup and use. The learning curve is flat and adding to new employees and integrating with their daily workflow is straightforward.

Cons

For the most part I really like Avochato, I just sometimes find it to be duplicate work. I love the historical and search features but find using normal text and email is a better fit for what I am doing.

Carlos from Sunset Church of Christ Miami

Good but not the best

Pros

It provides a very nice platform and a user friendly web environment.

Cons

I can't handle independent group conversations for different user names without them having to have a separate number. Plus, it doesn't support Spanish characters.

Andrea Fabiola from Humane Recruitment

Great overall experience.

It's been awesome, the customer support is A1 quality, they are responsive and solve your issues super fast. The pricing for the service is great. Pverall all of our team members love avochato.

Pros

We can text, call and receive calls from our customers and providers. The tagging system lets you know which type of contact and several other customizable tags you may want to add. You can create broadcast and even schedule text messaging for whatever purpose you may need it.

Cons

when using through smartphone app it doesn't let you see your contact's tags and it can be annoying. It doesn't integrate with CRMs

Sam from Kalos Services Inc.

Effective transactional SMS platform. Less than perfect VoIP platform

We are able to step up our ability to handle SMS communications and website questions by placing such requests in an interface our staff already uses. Existing needs such as website support were also consolidated into a single service.

Pros

Conveniently integrates into Slack, a 3rd party team communication software we use for real time messaging. This allows CSR's to respond immediately to SMS messages. It also shows whether a message has been responded to, and by who. Our primary VoIP service has an anemic SMS solution that required workarounds to get it functioning as a group message-response platform and we had a separate platform that we used to provide website support responses. This fit neatly into that niche, and the only workaround needed is forwarding messages from our primary VoIP platform into this service, and then responding to the original party from Avochato. We're able to completely do away with the old website support platform and all the attendant complexities of maintaining multiple platforms. Since Avochato integrated into our existing team communication platform, that's essentially the only account they need to log into on a daily basis.

Cons

It doesn't offer SIP provisioning for VoIP devices. Also, extension management isn't yet a thing. It wouldn't work as a primary VoIP service, but it works well as an auxiliary service.

Lateef from 3forSuccess

Avochato Use

Pros

We love the product, simple to use and implement across the team. We use it for both day to day business as well as broadcast marketing. The ROI is great, the ease of use simple and feature requests are handled promptly.

Cons

At first we faced some challenges on the marketing end, when we got on the phone with our rep, he and his team implemented changes to customize the software for us and everything has been well since. Just ask them I would say.

Chris from Union Home Mortgage Corp.

Avochato the best texting solution after a long time researching!

Again, powerful, cost effective, and the Avochato support is amazing! This is the new way of connecting with my past clients. Snail mail and email is dead!

Pros

It's powerful, cost effective, and the Avochato support is amazing! I was concerned that I may not be a large enough customer to warrant much one on one attention, but that is not the case at all. Every time I reach out I have a quick response! Several times they connected through a live video meeting to walk me through my scenario and questions on my computer.

Cons

More customization when it comes to exporting and sorting contacts, but they took my suggestions and have actively made adjustments and programmed new custom features.

Shane from Jobr (Monster.com)

Avochato is the easiest SMS product to use and setup. It's fast and my customers love it, too.

The categories are very specific to what I'm looking for. The reviews are helpful and it's a great way to explore new products.

Pros

The free trial was critical in helping me make my decision to use Avochato. I was able to test the full product's features at my own pace, and once I tested it with customers I was impressed. My customers were very impressed with my quick response times as well. I love that I can text my customers either from the web dashboard, from the mobile friendly dashboard, or from the iPhone app. The integration with Slack is amazing, as I can now text folks back from the "Threads" feature in Slack too. My entire team is on Avochato (support and marketing), and we are responding to both support requests via SMS as well as new leads coming in from our AdWords account. Avochato integrates with AdWords to have new leads text directly into Avochato. They even have a bot that can be configured to answer common questions and collect information. This saves our team so much time and headaches. The design of the product is great...and who doesn't love avocados!

Cons

I wish Avochato could automate almost all of our customer interactions. It would be amazing if it resolved all of our support requests without the assistance of our agents. The current bot works well but if it could be customizable we could use it for more of our use cases. We'd also love to see it transcribe voicemails and calls into text format.

Response from Avochato

Replied August 2017

Thank you! We're glad to help. You touched on some very interesting ideas in the "Cons" section around automation -- since your review, we've been building out a number of tools such as templates and keywords to help our customers save time/effort in composing their texts. But we're going to be taking it much further than that ... stay tuned!

Gene from RentEquip

Stop Searching! Seriously just go with these guys!

The team at Avochato has been exeptional! They always got right back to me with all my questions. Were very helpful and a great pleasure to do business with! I highly recommend using them for your text message marketing and to take your business to a new level in staying in communication with your customers!

Pros

Like the Survey feature. We can use it to gather basic info from our customers saving us both time. Love how easy and intuitive the framework is. You can tag your customers in many ways and broadcast to the specific groups your message would mean the most to using those tags. This way you can be more focused and do not waste texts needlessly. We have our customers birthday in their tag and every day we can send out a Happy Birthday message to the right people. It makes them feel special! You can program auto responses for as many keywords as you need. They have an app for both IPhone an Android that works together with their software so you never miss a text!

Cons

Had to think about this a bit... I guess free incoming messages would be nice. It is a challenge to keep your message within the 160 character limit. I'm sure this is an industry standard but if you go over it just sends multiple segments. This means if you send 2 segments to 200 people you use up 400 of your texts to do it. Like I said though I'm sure its an industry standard set by the carriers and there's most likely nothing they can do about it.

Paige from Family Matters In-Home Care

Chat Review

Its more benefical for my co-workers and I to use this software instead of our own phones. We have the ablility to all see the messages and be able to respond if/when needed. I do wish there was a private chat feature where you and only you can see the message between yourself and the person your chatting with. It would be nice to be able to open that private chat to all if wanted to needed. -Over all it has made communicating with our caregivers alot easier as well.

Pros

I like that the Avochato software can be used on your mobile device and computer. I also like that there is an APP that can be used as well.

Cons

Boradcast do not work as effectiley as I thought it would. When sending group text via broadcast the messages do not come in right.

Brooke from Twiddy & Company Realtors

Ease & Efficiency

Not only drinking the koolaid but Im eating the guac! Ive experienced the progression of Avochato. The team actively listens and rapidly responds to your business needs.

Pros

Its the people! Avochato support team is not only quick to acknowledge your request, but reliably provides solution(s) or an alternative method. Other notable pros- ease of sending one or 1,000 messages with a few clicks, custom fields & templates for mass broadcasting, broadcast analytics

Cons

Lack of reporting. Interested in exporting data from broadcasts, tags, contacts. Ie: contacts that have replied stop or start Out of Office Reply interested in the functionality of sending ooo replies to any contact who reaches us outside of business hours, not just to new contacts.

Blake from Twiddy & Company Realtors

Super easy SMS platform that will drastically helped our customer experience

Our market has proven that people are more likely to communicate over SMS now. Avochato gives us that capability that proved to be quick to deploy and use. We have increased our outreach capability with little effort and our customers love it.

Pros

Pros: Everything! The platform is very easy and intuitive to use, and new users are able to be onboarded in seconds with little training needed. Broadcasts are very easy to set up and save for use later. My biggest praise for Avochato is their support team and management team. They actually listen to feedback, help very quickly, and build features in their roadmap very quickly. I cannot say enough about Avochato. The simplicity of Avochato has drastically increased our customer experience, communication and agility across our entire company. "We're not just drinking the Kool-Aid, we're eating the Guac!"

Cons

I'd like to see improvements to reporting and analytics. Instead of just showing how many segments have been send/received, more insightful performance statistics would help a lot for measurement purposes.

Teresa from Family Matters In-Home Care

Positive. Excellent customer service and response time.

We were able to have a desktop version, which is what we lacked in the last service we used.

Pros

When we first signed up with Avochato, it was missing some features we really needed. The Avochato team was more than willing to develop the features we needed and work with us to make it exactly what my team needed. They are extremely helpful and open to improvements. I feel confident that we will be able to use this service as our company grows.

Cons

Response from Avochato

Replied August 2017

Teresa, it has truly been a pleasure working with you and your team. We are delighted that you are getting great results from Avochato. You touched on a few things that set us apart: our customer-first mentality, our speedy response time, and our willingness to develop features our customers want and need. We did have a couple bugs pop up with newly developed features -- thanks to you and team for helping us troubleshoot and squash those. Looking forward to continuing to build together.

Excellent with a couple huccups

We are reaching lots of individuals quickly. Avochato support is quick to respond via text or email when issues arise.

Pros

Cons

The app does not load fast enough for us to look for the information we need if we are out and about. The app has crashed and difficult in times when we need to make phone calls.

We feel more like a partner than just another customer.

Excellent, fast, immediate communication and responses from our field employees

Pros

The support. The people who handle support. and the people who understand the support you need. The technology works very well, and when we have issues or questions, the Support is amazing. The software has helped us communicate with a few hundred of our employees more easily than email or anything else we have tried. Our employees would rather text than communicate any other way. The software is solid now, and getting even better with each release

Aparna from Kahuna

Intuitive and easy to use product to manage customer communications

Pros

Quick setup with no development time - bonus points because it worked seamlessly when we transitioned our core Phone systems from one provider to another. Free trial that helps you assess the product with no risk. The customer support is super quick and responsive to help with any questions.

Cons

We would've liked integration with Support software like Zendesk /Freshdesk. While the product met our team's needs, it might need advanced user access management.

Response from Avochato

Replied August 2017

Thanks Aparna! Glad you've enjoyed the product and our support. We use our own product to support our customers, which is part of why we're so quick! (Never trust a company that doesn't use its own products in-house!) We are working on more advanced user access / permissions management for some of our customers that want limited team access to certain messages. We are also looking at new integrations and can definitely take Zendesk/Freshdesk into consideration. Thanks again for your feedback and your business.

Michael from Mesa Real Estate

Great Customer Support. Interactive & Intuitive.

Save money, time, and expand my options for marketing.

Pros

It will allow me to scale my business in real estate sales. I can get creative and improve my marketing and service for leads and clients. I just added my first assistant and I'm beginning to add more members to my team so that I can expand my business. The features in this software will allow me to delegate a portion of my workflow to others. I like that they're expanding features and willing to accept feedback/suggestions to improve the product over time.

Response from Avochato

Replied August 2017

Thanks Michael! It's been great working with you. We're seeing more and more real estate agents sign up for Avochato. As you mentioned, it helps them save time and effort by delegating some communications to others while keeping the primary agent fully in the driver's seat. Looking forward to continuing to work together and build out great tools together for our real estate customers!

Kaitlyn from Jane

Avochato

I have enjoyed it so far and our customers are grateful for this form of contact and the service we offer.

Pros

I was able to provide convenient and easy customer service to our customers.

Cons

Sometimes it would glitch and I wasnt able to use it for a couple of hours til the situation was resolved.

Katie from Assist Healthcare Staffing

Love this team and product!

We are able to reach all our employees numerous times a day with texts that go out instantly. I can group our employees by specialties and send a text directly to them.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was a way to clear out the texts in fewer clicks. Maybe a select all to delete the messages.

Dave from Twiddy & Company

Simple to use but extremely effective with driving guest hospitality

Pros

Quick setup, easy to train on, easy to use. Flexibility to use with multiple parties (guests, owners, vendors, internal staff). Search capability is very powerful.

Cons

Would love to see it be able to integrate with other platform software.

Notifications on the fly!

Pros

I love the fact that we can communicate with our clients on the fly without having to sit in front of a computer all day in an emergency situation. I can simply open the android application, browse to the site and easily send out a notification to our clients as needed

Cons

wish there was a mobile site designed for mobile devices. Don't really enjoy having to pinch and zoom on the screen.

Kent from Texas Christian University

Great software

Gives us more flexibility and faster response time to needs of our clients inside of our conference center.

Pros

Ease of use and quick set-up. Support is great and the company is very responsive to needs of clients. This software has given us much more flexibility in communication and that has been a huge benefit to our office.

Cons

The voicemail feature is a little annoying and I think shouldn't be an option.

Avochato Review

Pros

It's a very simple, easy to use, and does the job of a texting platform!

Cons

There were quite a few bugs that popped up that made use difficult, but the support team was usually able to rectify the problems within a few hours.

Krish from NPHub

A great product with great customer service

Overall fantastic - we schedule a quarterly call to make sure we're using all the new features.

Pros

Ease of use. I have my entire team using it. Took less than 3 hrs onboarding.

Cons

I think it needs more features like recording calls.

Avochato is exactly what we needed

Pros

Avochato is our one-stop-shop for all our b2c communication needs. So easy to set up and use. Tons of features available, but super easy to understand their functionality and use what you need. New features regularly being released, too. Great support from Avochato.

Cons

Only thing is that I can't eat the logo ;-)

Eric from UNT Health Science Center (UNTHSC)

Avochato

Great for higher education.

Pros

I like that you can assign names to phone numbers once they submit a ticket and it keeps track of all their submissions.

Cons

You can't prevent people from calling the number without completely disabling it. The other options is to let them leave a voicemail which can be counterintuitive.

Derek from Ytel

Outstanding Company and Product!

Avochato has been a great company to work with. Their team is lead by outstanding individuals who knows what it takes to run a successful start up business. Beyond their leadership, their employees are the best individuals I have worked with in many years. Not only is their product top notch, just the overall culture of Avochato is something each company should replicate. Cant wait to see what the future holds for them!

Pros

Avochato's software is by far one of the best on the market for text messaging solutions. Not only is their software very user friendly, but they also offer a lot of robust features that takes Text Messaging software to the next level.

Cons

There is nothing not to like! The only gripe I would have is that we didn't not start working with Avochato sooner.

Jonathan from Non-Profit Organisation

Gets the job done.

Pros

I love that for the most part the processing system is pretty functional, in terms of its user friendliness. The software is not so fancy that it's not graspable but is just right for reaching our customers.

Cons

One of the cons I found with this software is its lack of intergrations , for instance the ability to attach files and such. Additionally a how to feature would be a great addition.

Response from Avochato

Replied August 2017

Thanks for your feedback, Jonathan! We've now rolled out the ability to attach files and also created a more comprehensive FAQ / user guide. We're continuing to develop additional integrations and improve our existing integrations with services like Slack, Salesforce, Desk.com, and Office 365. Again thank you for sharing your thoughts on the product.

Tracy from F2Onsite

OUTSTANDING customer service and the software has helped us tremendously.

Pros

The fact that we can "text" our technicians through this program versus from our phones have saved us so much time.

Cons

Once you text a technician, another corporate employee can "take over" the transmission which takes away from yours. This is something their team is working on and they have work arounds.

Mark from AOE Supply

Great Name, Great Product!

Pros

Lately we've found that texts are far more effective than emails, especially among our younger clientele. Avachato makes it super easy to stay connected and provide on the spot support.

Cons

Do I have to dislike something!? I guess it could cost less?! That's literally my only complaint!

Customer Service 10/10

So far, I'm impressed.

Pros

It enables companies & brands to effectively communicate with their audiences via one medium. People tend to feel more comfortable with a brand when there's a phone number provided to contact them directly. Not to mention, being able to assign messages to people is another bonus.

Abdi from The Kiger Group

Great Service!

Excellent service! Quick to respond to any questions! Hats off to customer service. The Kiger Group owes you alot!

Pros

The software is simple and easy to use.

Cons

Uploading can be difficult at first however, great customer service staff are always there to help via phone, video conference, or simple email exchange!

Like a whole new phone strictly for work

Basically like what I said above. The app makes separating business and pleasure simple. Given it's sms format it's so easy for a team to pick up and use. Makes teamwork simple and fun.

Pros

I like how easy it is to break my work off into groups. Using other chat apps or regular texting can either get cumbersome or confusing. Avochato allows for conversations to remain focused on work. I can separate my conversations into customized groups allowing me to focus on multiple projects at once.

Cons

For the most part I haven't found any issues with the software, maybe a tad more customization in the app would be nice, but otherwise no complaints.

Frieda from Twiddy & Company

Should have gotten sooner

Pros

Instead of calling and leaving a voicemail or e-mailing you easily can type and send knowing they will see the message. Making a more prompt response time

Cons

There should be a reply all button like like there is for e-mails and a close all button.

Awesome support, easy to send messages -- Good software

Pros

Support was great and helped us find a work around or solve the issue. The analytics for messages was great, as well as custom fields for mass broadcasting.

Cons

Did need some more reporting and could improve the UI of the mobile side a bit.

Ashley from Jane.com

Our experience with Avochato has been amazing. By far the best Customer Support I have ever had!

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly. I love how it is a text messaging format compared to other companies where it looks like more of an email thread. I also love the emojis available for conversations. It helps to personalize the experience with our customers rather than the conversation feeling more robotic.

Cons

I honestly can't say much about what I like the least. Anything I have needed for better metrics/analytics Avochato has made sure to provide that information for me. They are an amazing company to work with and I am highly satisfied with this partnership this far.

Michael from Fusco & Orsini Insurance Services

Excellent experience.

Pros

I really like the integration to Slack, and the ability to send pictures via SMS messaging from the dashboard.

Response from Avochato

Replied August 2017

Thanks Michael! Glad you've enjoyed the Avochato experience. We use our own Slack integration side-by-side with Avochato to support our own customers, and we love it too!

Nina from Twiddy and Company

Avachato

We are contacting guests quickly and diligently.

Pros

I like how easy it is to contact our guests quickly without interrupting their vacation.

Cons

I didn't like getting emailed everytime there was a mass text was sent out and someone replied.

Aimi from Clinical Trials Research

Industry: Research

Avochato Review

Pros

Easy texting functionality. Clients seem to be able to respond at ease and the clients are of all ages.

Cons

When you push enter it sends the message. It would be nice if our business phone number was associated with the text.

Claudia from Diamond Braces

Great

Confirming appointments, giving directions to the office, sending registration to the patients and much more.

Pros

Very Easy to use and extremely convenient, for the practice

Cons

This is by far an excellent help for the practice and the staff

Great SMS customer support software with awesome features

Pros

Easy to use, easy to manage multiple teams and phone numbers, great API for automation

Cons

Software is a bit laggy and glitchy, requiring multiple refreshes. Also iPhone app lacks a lot of essential features

Lauren from American Bonanza Society

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Fantastic Text Marketing Tool

I am able to reach our members in a whole new way with Avochato. Before we were limited to email and print notifications. Now we are able to instantly communicate with members on their phones!

Pros

The customer service is really fantastic. They are all very quick to respond and answer any questions I have regarding their services. Their Broadcast feature is great. It allows me to send text messages to a segment of people (any size) and send them personalized messages all at the same time! The best feature I found that totally differentiated them from their competition was the option to use our existing landline phone number as our textable number as well. Our members know and trust our existing phone number, so it was crucial for us to be able to keep that. They were able to split our land line phone number to still be able to receive normal phone calls on our VOIP phones but then if someone wants to text our exact same number, they still can. There was zero interruption with out phone service when they switched that.

Cons

I think the only thing I would like to see them update is filter options in the messages or contact section. Other than that, I think they are continually working to make improvements which makes things better overtime!

Sarah from Staylisted

Easy B2B Texting Solution

Overall, Avochato is a great platform. They have capabilities that I had previously thought were exclusive to other platforms. Their sales team is professional and fun to chat with. The software is easy to use and learn. Overall I think Avochato is a great product.

Pros

Overall, I loved the ease of use with this product. The platform itself is designed in a way that is easy to understand and use. Texting clients helps to build trust with our brand and this is definitely a great solution for that need.

Cons

We are really looking for a texting solution that allows us to send native video. So far, we have been unable to find this. Avochato allows you to send links to hosted videos, such as YouTube or Vimeo. But we want to be able to load MP4s as if we were using a cellphone.

Calvin from Smalls

Great team with cool product that still has some kinks to work out

Pros

I love how easy it is to reach large audiences and communicate with them via text - a far more personal medium than email. The team has also been incredibly helpful and great to work with!

Cons

We mostly use Avochato for broadcasts (text message blasts) alerting our customers of upcoming and shipped orders. We use CSVs to upload customer lists, and for reasons unclear to me there are always some contacts that get their names uploaded incorrectly, forcing us to manually go over the whole list every time despite uploading a name

Simple, intuitive platform for customer outreach

I love them and the team are incredibly responsive, and they've opened up a whole new channel for us to engage with our customers/constituents

Pros

Amazing, intuitive user interface. No technical background needed to implement. Amazingly thoughtful and responsive team, with a growing product that will only get better. Avochato made having a unified SMS front for our constituents super easy.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find old conversations while using the mobile version of the app, but that might be user error

Erin from Clinical Trials Research

Industry: Research

Pros

Its very easy to use and is quite accessible

Cons

Have not run into anything that has been difficult to use.

Len from Defy Fitness / ARX

Connect instantly with customers

Looking forward to a long relationship and excited about new features rolling out!

Pros

The Avochato customer service is second only to my companys customer service! Thanks to Avochato! Im a black belt now! No longer wondering about the quality of engagement from my employees. Real time interaction! Keeping my finger on the pulse of both of my businesses. Amazing!

Cons

None that are not being promptly addressed by the amazing Avochato team!