• Pros

• "I like the ease of using it and simplicity. Giving you results that are easy to understand and not at all complicated to learn. "

• "The software is so easy to use. I am not very computer literate and they set it all up and had it working and gathering reviews very quickly."

• "Easy to integrate into our workflow and our service software. Amazing customer service. Easy customer use"

• Cons

• "I think it would be awesome if they could capture reviews with just names and phone numbers too. That would be an addition to an already great product."

• "WordPress integration is no the best. Their chat feature for your website needs more upgrades. "

• "We have yet to discover any cons with Broadly. "

Browse Broadly Reviews

Kevin from Window Genie

Industry: Facilities Services

It works

Helps get customer reviews. Enables chat on my website. Therefore, I like it!

Pros

Its a pretty effective app/software that helps solicit customer reviews. I have almost a 33% review rate in my home services business now, before it was maybe 1-5%. I also love the fact that their plugin allows customers to chat with me on my website. Some customers hate calling, and having broadly provide a chat function on my website has allowed me to gain many new customers. Thank you Broadly.

Cons

I wish it was better integrated with my CRM system, but that is on my corporate team (I own a franchise) - not broadly. They are actively working on it. Other negatives are the price - it is very expensive. Tough to quantify how much a positive review is worth. For now, in my first year in business, its worth it to me and I'll continue to use it.

Reasons for Choosing Broadly

Met Broadly at IWCA convention. Other owners of my franchise spoke positively about Broadly. Did not compare nicejob to Broadly.

Jonathan from Youth Alliance

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

So glad we gave Broadly a "try" for our business

I've really been enjoying Broadly's product for getting feedback from clients on every visit we do, whether good or that something we can work on, so that we can address promptly. Additionally, their communication platform for webchat & text capability has be an extremely valuable add to the way we are able to connect with our customers and soon to be customers. Definitely have seen an increase of social/shared reviews which we prior would really only verbally hear from clients, so glad that it's being put out more for others to hear about & I feel it's helped us connect with clients that might not have done the extra call or email to us had it not been for the chat option on our site.

Pros

First off, their customer service thus far has been outstanding in helping me get going and fully utilizing their platform. I really like it's simplicity which makes it easily understandable with minimal "training" needed for any team member(s) that need to have their "hands in the pot". The prior is for both their review/feed back function as well as their chatbots.

Cons

Thus far, I have honestly not experienced any cons to this service/platform/software. We're about a year into using them and fingers crossed this doesn't change.

Response from Broadly

Replied January 2019

So glad you're leveraging all of Broadly's features including reviews, our app and web chat! Helping your business connect with more customers and leads is our goal and it sounds like you're seeing both happen. Thanks for the review!

Cam from Climate Control Inc.

Integration never fully automated and reviews were fewer than previous methods.

A learning experience to be more hesitant to enroll in a contract from a marketing cold call.

Pros

It took the clients right to Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc to collect the reviews rather than their own site.

Cons

Customer support was unresponsive and overall poor. Integration never fully automated. Very few actual reviews were collected. It just fell really short of what was promised and there wasn't an effort to improve it after numerous requests.

Response from Broadly

Replied March 2018

Cam, we're so sorry to hear you had a negative experience with Broadly. Our goal is to ensure that all of our customers are both happy and successful with our product, and we truly apologize that we fell short. Our product has simple and powerful technology that's customizable and typically very simple to integrate. We're sorry that this wasn't the case with your business platform. We wish your business nothing but the very best in the future.

Andrew from Zoomies Inc.

Industry: Veterinary

Excellent service for my growing business

Pros

It did exactly what they said it would do. I had a dog daycare business for four years previously and only received a handful of reviews during that time. I have had Broadly for two months at my new dog daycare business and have already generated over 40 reviews. On top of that I really like the feature of clients with negative experiences being guided to address the business directly before leaving a review so that we can deal with it first, although thankfully that has not come up yet. And the customer service has been top notch.

Cons

There's not much to dislike. I was worried at first that clients leaving a review would be put off by additional requests for reviews on other sites but that hasn't been an issue.

Fran from Amy's Song Inc

This software is priceless if you are in a service based business!!!

Pros

The software does everything by itself and reports back to you. It is amazing. We have gotten so many good reviews. And of course, you get to decide which reviews get posted!!

Cons

there is nothing i can think of to say negatively about this software, and that is rare. We have been very impressed!!!

Response from Broadly

Replied April 2018

We appreciate the feedback, Fran! Excited to continue the success you've seen so far.

Jason from Building Trust Plumbing

Couldn’t be better

Pros

Once I set it up: All I have to do is send out my Invoices and BROADLY does the bulk of work on following up with my Customers for reviews. I simply watch them come in one by one and respond to each one with a sincere “Thank you” comment for using our Services. I have had more reviews in one month than I have in all 14 years since starting my business. This platform allows me to be media-present without a bunch of extra work. I really like it and wish I would have found it sooner!

Cons

There are none at this time. Wish I found it sooner.

Theo from Lexington Plastic Surgery

Great Add-On

Pros

Broadly has improved patient engagement and our ratings across all platforms. Highly recommend.

Cons

Cost is more than we would like to spend.

Ryan from Kenimer Realty of Greater Lexington

Excellent service

We have started using broadly recently, and have already noticed a positive impact on our business. Having positive online reviews across multiple platforms is more important now than ever. This is an extremely valuable service in today's world regardless of your industry.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and automatically sends out review requests saving us time.

Cons

I wish it would integrate into our CRM. Since it does not we do have to take extra steps to get the customers input.

Response from Broadly

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your partnership, Ryan! We look forward to many more reviews.

Deborah from Circle Star Pet Resort

Best Decision

We have gotten an overwhelming positive response from our clients with any positive reviews daily. It has been a wonderful tool for our business.

Pros

Broadly has allowed us to be in constant contact with our clients. The web chat feature has brought us new leads and we can respond to clients in a timely manner

Cons

I have not had a bad experience with Broadly.

Response from Broadly

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great review, Deborah! Happy to hear the software has helped with customer retention, lead generation AND review generation! Glad we are a part of your team :)

Christina from Stone Creek Roofing & Exteriors

App friendly, easy to use and great customer service.

Pros

I love the app, especially now that they added messenger. Keeping in touch with my customers is now much easier. The customer service is also amazing. Fast, reliable and helps your business grow.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing I do not like about Broadly. I wouldn't change a thing. Keep up the great work!

Response from Broadly

Replied April 2018

Thank you so much, Christina! We value your partnership and look forward to continuing to help your business grow :)

Andy from East Bay Koi

Extremely thankful for Broadly. Super easy to generate online reviews. Their staff is world-class!!!

Strong online presence, brand new website, customer engagement, search engine optimization, loyal customers, etc.

Pros

As a fellow, local business here in Oakland, I'm extremely thankful for the Broadly service! The Broadly company really understands the struggles small business owners go through online, and they offer several solutions to help us non-tech savvy people out. Broadly re-designed my entire website in a couple days and they've helped me generate over 90 total reviews across Google, Yelp and Facebook, whereas I had nothing before. Their Sales & Customer Success team have been absolutely wonderful.... They're very approachable and are always willing to help me anytime I have any questions. Can't say enough great things about the company! If you're a small business owner and need to boost your online presence, give them a call.

Response from Broadly

Replied May 2017

Thank you Andy. We're really happy that you've found the Broadly reviews platform useful, and that your new Broadly website is working out well.

Kimbrey from A Dog's Haven

Industry: Veterinary

Great service, great platform, but was oversold on product

Everyone was very helpful overall. Easy to speak to a live person, but you might not get the person actually assigned to you. Setting up the review platform and client management parts were very easy, and point person was very helpful. Setting up the new website was easy on my end, but my point person there was not as enthusiastic as sales and client management reps were. It was very frustrating to be assured multiple times by sales that email hosting wouldn't be a problem, only to hit a hard "no" from tech support.

Pros

Great platform to use for both me and my clients. Generates excellent reviews for me, which help get me more business. I've had a new client booking almost every day this month after being with Broadly for 2, and nearly all of them cite the good reviews. I have the review platform and website from Broadly.

Cons

Sales assured me that Broadly could host my email, which is NOT correct. Made the process of setting up the website a hassle and a frustration, and I couldn't completely leave my old host service (which was a large reason to switch to Broadly). Can't email your point person directly--it goes to the general support email instead.

Crystal from Comfort Time Heating and Cooling

From the beginning and growing with us.

We started out with barely any reviews. Now our business has the most reviews in our area. We have grown into new software to run our service calls and broadly has integrated seamlessly. The are very responsive with any questions with customer service. Our business has grown in part to our reviews that show case who we are as a company. This is a must for any service type business. Also we shopped around different software and broadly was in our opinion the best.

Cons

Response from Broadly

Replied January 2019

So glad that Broadly has easily integrated with your business! We are excited to see your reviews grow with your business :)

Timothy from Sandlapper Water Tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Broadly - Well Worth The Money!

Broadly’s software is super easy to use and understand. We have had great success managing our reviews - particularly any negative experiences. This software allows you to interact with your customer to address any concerns prior to any negative reviews are posted online.

Pros

Broadly has sophisticated software and an award winning team of professionals that make for a perfect combination that equals success! Our business, Sandlapper Water Tours has increased the number of reviews that we receive exponentially and has thus helped increase our online presence. I highly recommend that you use Broadly. Broadly’s success formula works!

Cons

We have yet to discover any cons with Broadly.

Response from Broadly

Replied December 2018

Timothy - thanks for the wonderful review! We are so thankful for your partnership and are so happy that you're seeing the results that you set out to get. - Broadly

Renee from LCS Heating and Cooling

We Love This Service!

I love that we are now consistently asking customers for feedback and reviews. While it definitely helps to build our online presence, it also shows our customers that we care about each experience that they have with us. The online portal and texting feature is easy to use. The customers service at Broadly is A+ as well!

Pros

I love that the software automatically determines the sites the customers are signed into, and prioritizes them. Customers are much more likely to leave a review if they don't have to sign in first.

Cons

As with any software, there are occasionally glitches. A customer received a text at 11:30pm one night, which he wasn't happy about. However, it was quickly fixed when I brought it to Broadly's attention.

Response from Broadly

Replied February 2019

We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Broadly so far. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Renee!

Sondra from Dental Marketing Management Group

Excellent Product

Our online reviews have skyrocketed in all regions - we couldn't be happier

Pros

Quickly and easily improved our online reviews with the very first try! Support was awesome - they made the process of on-boarding our offices very easy and hassle free. We also appreciate the ability to identify patients that might have had less than a 5 star experience. Being able to reach out to these patients and rectify any issues really helps us to maintain our patient base!

Cons

We are currently doing a manual load - this isn't really a negative but we are looking forward to the automated aspect. Broadly (at the time of purchase) was not Dentrix Enterprise compatible which requires a single report for all offices. Broadly is currently writing code to be able to work seamlessly with Dentrix Enterprise!

Maria from Aire Serv of Pasadena

Happy to have our business apart of Broadly

Overall, Broadly has been wonderful for our business. The ability to ask customers for reviews on the spot and actually getting those reviews are mind blowing-ly amazing. Broadly's App is allowing us to get reviews faster than ever before. We also appreciate that our account manager is in constant communication with us. She insures we are updated on new information and she contacts us just to check-in.

Pros

Love that we are able to get reviews quickly and more frequently. Both the app and the desktop version are easy to use and the process for asking customers for reviews are fast and painless. The chat feature is extremely helpful for our office staff.

Cons

Nothing as of yet. If something does arise, I will be sure to inform our account manager.

Senaida from The Contents Specialists

Broadly with Customers

Overall the staff has been on top of their game, aware of our techniques, and any changes we have applied. They are flexible, understandable, and proactive to make sure your business get a positive outcome.

Pros

Cons

The negative is not so much from the software, but the responder. If your client or customer does not use social media as much the information provided will only be internal feedback. As so if your responders use social media often and responds back their feedback will go live, benefiting the better outcome of the business.

Response from Broadly

Replied January 2019

So happy we could help! Appreciate the great review, Senaida :)

David from J's Cleaning Service, LLC.

Great company. Friendly, knowledgable and helpful staff.

I get more reviews by using this app. It's simple and easy to do so I can get on with the rest of my owner duties.

Pros

My google and yelp reviews have gone up tremendously since partnering with Broadly. The review capture App is amazing. Send the name and email and they do the rest, so I don't feel like I'm bothering or nagging my customers for reviews.

Sheila from HCS Repair

Great service!

We like the ease for our customers it is simple and easy to use. Broadly has increased our reviews, and that is one less thing we have to worry about.

Pros

I like using Broadly to help grow our customers reviews. They take care of everything, and they give me heads up when a customer is not satisfied with the service they received. Getting us feedback gives our team the opportunity to make things right with our customer.

Cons

I have not experienced any issues currently with the software.

Response from Broadly

Replied October 2018

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Glad we could help make your lives easier. Thank you!

Jody from MAZTECH ALL-TECH AUTOMOTIVE

SEEING RESULTS IN A VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME!

We were having a huge problem keeping up with competitors in this high tech world. We are pretty old school, still shaking hands and getting most of our clients through word of mouth and business networking. We had a pretty small online presence for being in business for 25 years. Broadly is helping us catch up with the tech side of being discovered by new potential customers. We started seeing results immediately and we are moving on up in the world of Googlers ! The staff of Broadly have been amazing, explaining everything, and getting it all running quickly and smoothly. Highly recommend!

Pros

The best part about this software is that we started seeing results within just a few days. It makes getting your business reviewed hassle free and is very easy for our customers to respond.

Cons

Haven't run into any cons yet. So far so good.

Response from Broadly

Replied December 2018

Wow, excellent feedback Jody! So glad that we could help match your online presence to your great offline reputation. Thanks for your partnership!

Maddy` from Destination Pet

Industry: Veterinary

Great software, not perfect for Cornerstone

LOVE it! We went from averaging 1 review a month to 15 reviews a month in the first month of use! So awesome!

Pros

Gives our customers an easy way to review us. It takes all of the leg work out on their part so they are more likely to participate.

Cons

Broadly does not link with Cornerstone (the software we use at our vet practice) perfectly which we know going into it. We do have to upload customer lists manually which is honestly pretty easy BUT I've noticed it doesn't always upload the information completely. I went back on my list of clients and noticed there were phone numbers and email addresses missing even though they were on the list that I created from Cornerstone. Not a big deal, an easy fix, but figured I'd let you guys know :)

Response from Broadly

Replied November 2018

Maddy - we appreciate the great feedback! We'll make sure you are the first to know when Cornerstone gets added to our list of connected softwares :)

Really fast, measurable results that customers/potential customers will actually be able to see.

It is a pressure-free way to ask customers for feedback. The benefit is then being able to apply that feedback to our website so others can see a client's experience, and it gives us a chance to see how our customers feel about the service we provide.

Pros

Reviews link directly to your website so people can actually see what your customers think of you. Even if the customer does not have a Google or Yelp account, they can still share a review through Broadly that will show on your website. The software is able to determine if customers number is landline or cell, and can send review request to cell or email so you don't have to compress client info - do a ton of extra work - to get the feedback. Manages itself pretty well so I am able to focus on other things while the software reaches out.

Cons

I have not found any cons yet, but I would say that there is value in having more than one person with access to the account and the ability to upload customers. My only issue is making the time to upload the customers, but that's my problem, not Broadly's.

Response from Broadly

Replied July 2018

Happy to hear Broadly's software is working well for your team. Love to hear that it's taking the pressure off of asking for reviews. We look forward to your continued success!

Jilly from Jilly Prather LIterary Group

Industry: Writing and Editing

Broadly Saved Me

They solved my #1 problem - reputation problems. They showed me how to get more great reviews and how to make the Google Business Page the best. They would call me frequently to see if anything was improving in my business. Customer service was great.

Pros

I had a problem with three bad reviews and Broadly knew just what to do. They did their magic and within a few weeks, the disparaging reviews had slipped from page one in Google to way down south somewhere. I had contaced several companies claiming to be able to do miracles with Internet reputation. I am thankful I found Broadly. They are the best.

Cons

There was nothing I liked least. Customer services was awesome.

Response from Broadly

Replied October 2018

Wow, thanks for the incredibly kind words. We couldn't be more thankful to be given the opportunity to solve your problems. We're also so thankful to have amazing customers like you! Here's to your success :)

Charmae from Rover Stay Over & Puget Hound

So happy with Broadly

We had a hard time getting people to leave reviews on any of our sites. Broadly solved that problem for us by sending out a simple message after our customer had checked out, asking them if they would recommend us and then if they gave a thumbs up asking them to leave a review. If any of our customers have a bad experience or give a thumbs down we are able to contact them and resolve the problem before they leave a bad review on one of our pages. Just that service has saved us so many problems with our customers and helped us keep our 5 star reviews!

Pros

Cons

I don't know that there was any glitches or problems.

Response from Broadly

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great review, Charmae! Happy to hear the setup was easy for your team and that you're getting so many positive reviews. We look forward to our continued partnership! - Broadly

Erika from Rowell’s Services

Thank you Broadly!

Love this company and everything to do with how much easier and streamlined the process is, as well as how pleasant this company has been to deal and do business with. I have been thrilled to see how many more reviews we have received. We started out with 198 before switching almost two months ago and now we are at 276!! Can’t beat that and we have only incredible words to say about this company! Thank you Broadly! You have made our review system sooooo much easier and for that we can’t thank you enough!

Pros

This is the most user friendly software and we have had nothing but success since switching to this company.

Cons

It’s very hard to come across a software that is enjoyed this much. I have nothing negative to say or disliking anything that we have experienced.

Reasons for Choosing Broadly

Better product and ease of integration with our main service system

Dan from Floors By Tomorrow

Absolutely Above & Beyond Service

My internet leads are blowing up because of all of these amazing reviews that I am receiving. 100% due to Broadly's effort.

Pros

They have taken and done absolutely everything that I just simply did not have the time to do. They made it effortless. They made it seamless. I have so many more reviews now than I had before, my business is exploding with internet please now

Greg from Greg Mcclure Home inspections

Quick, easy and it works!!

Pros

Quick and easy to use, takes 1 minute on my cellular app. The software is customizable to your business needs. The software gives you the option to have your client fill out the review on the spot. You can go to your dashboard with the click of a button and see who responded to the survey and read all of the fabulous reviews.

Cons

No complaints! I do not know much about computers or how to develop software. The Broadly application is intuative and simple to use. I can not think of anything else I would want it to do. Maybe give me next week's winning lottery numbers!!

Response from Broadly

Replied April 2018

Thanks Greg! Glad this has been an easy solution for you. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback :)

ALEX from FOLSOM AUTO CENTER

FANTASTIC APPLICATION!

FANTASTIC AMAZING WONDERFUL SUPER ECT..

Pros

POSSIBLY OUR FAVORITE PART OF THE SOFTWARE IS HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO USE AND STAY ON TOP OF. WE HAVE IT PLUGGED INTO OUR WEBSITE, OUR SHOP COMPUTERS AND EVEN ON ALL OF OUR CELLPHONES - AS A RESULT WE HAVE AT LEAST DOUBLED THE NUMBER OF NEW REVIEWS COMING INTO GOOGLE, FACEBOOK,YELP, ECT.. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HAVE NEVER HAD BETTER COMMUNICATION WITH OUR CUSTOMERS! 10/10

Cons

THAT I DIDNT BUY IT SOONER FOR OUR SHOP.

Response from Broadly

Replied February 2019

Wow! Thanks for the awesome review, Alex! We're so glad Broadly has been easy for your team to use and to hear that you've doubled your reviews!! Thank you for your partnership, we look forward to your continued success :) -Broadly

Sarah from Loftin Veterinary Hospital

Very easy to use and very effective.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. We used another platform and Broadly is superior. Customer support is helpful.

Cons

My main concern is not really about Broadly. I just worry that my clients get tired with too many emails. I hope that they don't get frustrated.

Response from Broadly

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the review, Sarah! As for your concern about your clients receiving too many emails, the goal of Broadly is to help both your reviews, and your client retention. We've tested the frequency of emails sent so that it benefits you and is not over-messaging your client.

Rachael from San Diego Evictions

Broadly staff is amazing and patient with me. Broadly has helped to grow my business!

Major exposure online. Great web updates.

Pros

Super easy to use and communicate with the company/staff. I am not super tech savvy and still have had no issues.

Cons

I least like that I did not know about it sooner. My business has been running for two years and I wish I had the software from the start.

Ted from Ted's Pet Country Club

Very professional and helpful business. Always courteous and willing to do whatever it takes to help

It helped my business to receive many reviews from our customers that we otherwise would not get because of its ease of use. So far the software has worked exactly as described. I really do not have any complaints about this software.

Pros

It makes it very easy for clients to review your business and to receive valuable feedback from them.

Brent from Aggieland Carpet Cleaning

Broadly is helping grow my business!

Pros

Quick and easy! Simple to use and my employees use it with every customer! My customers don't mind receiving an email from Broadly at all! This software has moved me up from 4th place on Google to number 1!!!!

Cons

Wish I could merge Broadly with my scheduling software.

Melissa from Window Genie of the East Valley

Very best business decision! We went from 8 reviews on Google to over 100 reviews in 8 months!

We have grown our reviews from 8 to over 100 in less than a year. We are thrilled with the success we are having with Broadly.

Pros

The Broadly staff walk you through the set-up in a very short on-line meeting. Once set-up, it takes seconds to maintain daily. The easiest process ever!!

Tina from Hylan Dental Care of Aurora

Broadly has been a great asset to our practice!

Pros

We like that the response link is automatically sent to our patients from our software program. This saves us having to send the links ourselves after patients leave the office. We also like the reports each time a review is given. We share these at our morning huddles and discuss the content and how it relates to our patient care quality.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything we don't like! it's been a very smoothe, easy process that helps us to improve things when we can.

Response from Broadly

Replied July 2018

Thank you, Tina! So happy your experience with Broadly has been a great one so far. Excited to watch your review count grow!

Christina from Joshua Tree Pet Resort

Broadly the best of the best

I wished I had known about Broadly years ago. I have received the same amount of reviews in 6 weeks with Broadly that it took a different company 12 months to achieve. It was easy and quick to add contacts and the personal communication with customers is valuable and makes a big difference between your company verses another.

Pros

The software is easy to use, well organized and put together. One company for all your needs, getting reviews, responding to customers privately or publicly.

Cons

I haven't experienced anything negative about the software.

Response from Broadly

Replied February 2019

Wow, we're so happy to hear about your success with the platform! We couldn't be happier to hear this feedback, Christina.

Wesley from Pool Whip Pros

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Worth the money! Since I've gotten so many reviews now I can cherry pick the clients I want. Love it

I can use it out in the field whenever I need to. The company made me a first-class website and his help me get several reviews! People can find me much easier and I can now cherry-pick the clients I want. In less than a year broadly has helped me get over 50 reviews definitely worth the money.

Pros

The app is easy to use. I love how they link up with Yelp Google and Facebook and all reviews always populate on my website. They also made me a first class website and customer service is exceptional!

Cons

If a customer asks me to resend the link, I can't resend a link to the same email. I have to ask them to search for it in their inbox by my company name.

Reviews and Customer Experience

We are extremely happy with Broadly. Before we started using broadly, we had no system on how to get reviews or to communicate with our clients about reviewing. Now that we have Broadly, we are slowly getting our reviews that we were looking for, we have better communication and follow up with our clients and it has actually provided us some leads because of the chat feature that is on our website.

Pros

Easy to use, The instant follow up with our customers, the chat (providing that extra way to communicate with our clients or potential clients), The increase of reviews we have received

Cons

At this moment we are unaware of any cons.

Mike from Valencia Auto Performance & Smog

It has been a pleasure and they make everything very easy. One of the rep is a great help

Good reviews posted to Google and Yelp

Pros

Ease of use and the effectiveness of getting Google and Yelp reviews posted so fast. It has helped our ranking on Google Organic very much. Got us on the first page in most cases.

Cons

Not their problem, but mine. I need help getting reviews to our FaceBook page and don't have the skills and have not found the time to get Broadly support to help me through it. I am not a FB user.

Response from Broadly

Replied April 2018

Great stuff, Mike! So glad you've enjoyed Broadly so far. I'll have your account manager reach out to you to get you up and running on Facebook - since we can help you get reviews there too :)

Coleman from Fetch Pet Resort Ramblewood

Couldn't be happier with this service. If you are struggling to get reviews, GET BROADLY!

The benefits we get from this review are countless but the one I love hearing the most is when we get a new customer call us and we ask "How did you hear about us?" and they respond "A Google search and we saw all your positive reviews!"

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and sends out the review form to your clients automatically. We went from having 2 google reviews to 35 in 60 days with Broadly, not to mention Facebook and Yelp!

Response from Broadly

Replied March 2018

Coleman, we're so pleased to hear about your experience so far! 35 reviews in 60 days is something to be incredibly proud of, keep up the excellent work. We look forward to continuing to work with your team.

Jordan from White Law Office, Co.

Industry: Law Practice

Great combo of functionality and budget-friendly

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to use. I don't have much coding experience and I had very little trouble adding the chatbot and review page to my website (thewhitelawoffice.com).

Cons

It's not providing me with the number of reviews that I had hoped. Part of that is our attorneys setting the expectation for clients about a survey coming and asking them to leave us a review.

Response from Broadly

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the great feedback. Glad to hear it's easy for the team to use! Will have your account manager reach out to ensure you're maximizing the number of reviews your company gets!

Love using Broadly! Easy to use! Seeing results fast!

Better Reviews!

Pros

The results speak for themselves! We have been getting so many new good reviews every week! Inputting the clients information is easy and fast! Love that Broadly sends them a reminder email in a few weeks if they don't review right away! The staff is helpful and always there...they check in to make sure we are doing well. GREAT support!

Cons

The system we use for appointments and client information is not supported by Broadly as of right now. But that is not a big deal...inputting manually is very easy.

Clifford from Chem-Dry of Blackfoot & Pocatello

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great product

I was doing reviews myself and was doing good with it, then it came to a screeching halt. Now I can ask for reviews automatically. So on those busy days I dont have to stop to take time to do it myself.

Pros

I like the ease of the review process. I like that it is automated for me. I like the fact that if I do get negative feedback it is redirected to me.

Cons

I wish there was a way to show customers what will be coming and show them an example

Response from Broadly

Replied October 2018

Awesome, Clifford! Love that we were able to automate your process. I'll have your success manager get in touch about providing an example :)

Kevin from Boulder B-cycle

Broadly has been extremely helpful in generating positive organic reviews for our business

Organic reviews!

Pros

The software is very easy to use. All we do is upload a customer list and it manages the rest of the process.

Cons

Broadly isn't cheap, and the nature of the various online reviewing platforms mean that users skew towards Google & Facebook reviews as opposed to Yelp, which remains difficult for us to generate any reviews on from our customer base.

Response from Broadly

Replied April 2018

Great, Kevin! Appreciate the great feedback. As for Yelp - this is a problem for all review partners since Yelp is extremely strict when it comes to facilitating reviews.

Christi from Pool Doctor

I have had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Broadly!

More positive reviews!

Pros

Ease of use/it works! Also, unrelated to the software but I need to note that the customer service is fantastic. That to me is equal to the software itself.

Cons

Nothing that I can honestly think of. I haven't had any issues. It it user friendly and I know there's an app, which I haven't used yet but is great, since the last review service I used did not have one.

Response from Broadly

Replied July 2018

Wow, we're so happy to hear this! Pleased you're happy with your customer service rep and the software alike.

Amber from Expert Roofing Services LLC

Very easy to use

Asking for customer feedback is a great way to have the customer let you know if there is a problem ahead of a bad review and/ or get satisfied customers to leave you a good review.

Pros

Being able to enter a customer's contact information, and forget about having to send out thank you emails, which Broadly will do for you (you have options!) if the customer doesn't respond to the initial email. Also you can just enter each individual customer or download more contacts. Your logo is also attached to the email which looks very professional.

Cons

I would like different options for what the emails say, maybe a little more customizable.

Reasons for Choosing Broadly

Amount of reviews are unlimited and also the review itself is more general, not quite in-depth and maybe a little less time consuming for the customer to follow through.

janice from Law office of Janice Roven

Easy to use.

Pros

Your produce definitely get in front of clients and gets you stars and some times reviews. It is a necessity in 2018.

Cons

You are really not sure if this translates into business. People who say that they are going to write reviews dont. I am not sure why.

Response from Broadly

Replied April 2018

Thanks, Janice! We look forward to your continued success. A large portion of our users see more reviews translating into more revenue, clients, and growth. Continue to actively use the product and over time you'll see a real return!

Lisa from Bridge To Fitness

User Friendly Review App

When someone goes to my website they immediately see the prompt to ask a question or contact the business.

Pros

The ease of use. I really do not have to do a thing. Just reply to any messages that i receive through the notification of my choice. They set it all up and maintain it.

Cons

The only thing i dislike is the price. I would like it to be less expensive

Response from Broadly

Replied February 2019

We value your time since we know you're busy, so it's great to hear how easy it's been for you and your team to adopt. Thanks Lisa!

Jon from BBB Septic

Well worth the money

We met their representative at a trade show and reviewed what they had to offer. We went ahead a signed up and within a week after returning home, they had us up and running perfectly. They have fulfilled everything they promised.

Pros

We love the seamless integration with our accounting system. Installing this system was painless and started working properly from the start.

Cons

Our least favorite thing was not knowing about this product a few years earlier!

Travis from Engle Automotive

So far Broadly has been great. The program and the staff are awesome!

Saves us a ton of time! Optimizes the potential of review acquisition.

Pros

We like how the review process is automated which definitely helps save us a bunch of time. Also the page where you can access your reviews is well laid out and very simple.

Cons

We feel that the messenger part of the software could be a little more user friendly, a pc version would be very helpful.

Response from Broadly

Replied July 2018

Glad to hear that Broadly is helping your team save time with reviews!