What are Chekkit users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Chekkit software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love this platform, it makes communicating between our customers, office and field technicians so much faster and smoother."
  • icon"The easy of use and the clean design. It is easy to train new staff on how to use it."
  • icon"Ease of use and assistance/training provided by the Chekkit team was great. The reps were great with our teams and Chekkit was always available for follow-up when required."
  • icon"It is sometimes hard to remember to send out a review but if there was a link between the two to have the patient selected without the user typing in all the info."
  • icon"Chekkit always stays on top of everything to avoid problems."
  • icon"No personalized logins for users, but a simple work around is each member inputting their name before sending the review."

Browse all Chekkit Reviews

• Have you used Chekkit and would like to share your experience with others?

I find this software really great! It is a simple and easy way to gain reviews on Google!

Pros

I like how it's so simplified, in a few clicks you've sent out the numbers and your task is done. I also find the whole concept great, getting reviews has never been easier, and it even filters the good reviews from the bad!

Cons

I wish they had an option where you could send out a mass amount of numbers with names instead of having to manually input the names and numbers for the customer each time.

Alex

Chekkit at Wrights Furniture

Pros

Chekkit is easy to use, scalable, and a great value. We can send product photos and pricing directly to the customer and use the text conversation as a makeshift quote sheet to reference. Customer Service is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are quick to respond with any issues or questions. We can also bulk upload review requests to collect online reviews on facebook, google, and more.

Cons

I would like to be able to do group messaging and send more than one photo at a time.

Reasons for choosing Chekkit

price, easy of use, and functionality.

Reasons for switching to Chekkit

While Podium was a great platform, it offered features that we were paying for and did not necessarily need.

Asha

Ferris Lane Dental review

Experience is ok. A lot of patents won’t do the review even though they have consent at the appointment so that feels efforts are wasted.

Pros

The thing I like the most is the access to other companies reviews

Cons

The thing I liked the least is that there is no link between checkkit and my dental software and this haer is responsible for sending the review. It is sometimes hard to remember to send out a review but if there was a link between the two to have the patient selected without the user typing in all the info.

Eric

Excellent Product

We are really satisfied with the product and how it integrates with our business.

Pros

Very helpful to us. Allows us to easily communicate with our customers and helps us get good reviews.

Cons

nothing comes to mind. We are very satisfied.

Reasons for switching to Chekkit

Podium was a lot more expensive and clunkier.

Gavin

Simple, But Powerful

My overall experience has been extremely positive. The software is extremely useful and inexpensive. The value for me and my company is immense and I will definitely recommend it to others.

Pros

The Webchat feature is fluid, and very simple to use. It looks for modern and minimalistic on our website, and customers enjoy reaching us via text. We've been able to increase leads, qualify them quicker, and sell more vehicles. What more could I ask for??

Cons

The UI of the dashboard could be updated to be more modern. Having a dropdown menu for multiple locations would be helpful. Dynamic replies based on what the customer requests would be useful as well.

Reasons for choosing Chekkit

Chekkit was recommended to us by owners of other dealerships, and we decided to try it out. The price was ultimately the reason that we didn't hesitate.

Chekkit works!

Largely excellent! A few minor issues have come, but the support staff appears to be right on it, from billing to more technical matters. Long story short, they are a valued partner that helps our brand reputation eclipse that of our competitors in five US states.

Pros

We use Chekkit for soliciting client reviews via text and email, and the integration with our Google My Business and Facebook pages is remarkably slick and easy to use. While Chekkit has many other features, getting reviews with a one-stop, predictable, effective solution is as good as it gets.

Cons

Like all software providers, Chekkit occasionally makes updates that need your attention so the features continue to work smoothly as intended. I would say a little communication or announcement would be appreciated. However, having said that, most of the changes have been easy and intuitive to figure out and solve for.

Reasons for choosing Chekkit

Price and the fact Chekkit is a Canadian company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also appear willing to form a relationship.

Dino

Very happy with Chekkit!

Pros

Customer service always responds quickly & are very helpful. The platform is very user friendly and has helped us keep in touch with our clients and track reviews.

Cons

A spot to search for last names of people who've done reviews would be great. it's hard to search for reviews right now.

Reasons for switching to Chekkit

Chekkit was more cost effective and the platform is almost identical to Podium.

Kirsti

Great Product, Very Pleased

Love it! Great value for the money.

Pros

It is easy to use, the app isn't glitchy like some of the competitors, and very professional.

Cons

The pop up on POS that allows tam members to send review requests is misleading. The "Do Not Send" button is highlighted and flashing, leading team members to select that option instead. Leading to less invitations sent.

Reasons for choosing Chekkit

We searched many alternatives before finding Chekkit. No other program offered "integration" with the Edge.

Reasons for switching to Chekkit

It was basically the same product at less cost.

Will

Chekkit is the same as Podium but support and the prices are better at Chekkit

Excellent service.

Pros

I used Podium for a year then switched to Chekkit. The basic service is comparable but Chekkit's price was about 1/3 of Podium. If I have any issues, Chekkit responds in amazing ways. For example, I suggested that having emojis would be good in the chat function - so I think they re-programmed the software to accommodate me (and presumably everyone else who uses the service). Highly recommended.

Cons

The app on my iPhone is a bit buggy and sometimes I have to reload on the desktop - fairly frequently - and if I don't I might accidentally respond to an old message without the latest messages appearing. These glitches are easy to work around and I'm sure they will work on them over time.

As above, cheaper.

Mike

Chekkit review

Overall, the experience with Chekkit was great, however, our organization wasn't ready to fully commit to using the software to the best of it's ability. In an ever changing world where online reviews will likely make or break a decision for someone to walk in your door, Chekkit certainly assists in getting the reviews required to promote your business.

Pros

Cons

Conversion of text to review was lower than we anticipated. That could be in part due to Google requirements that in order to leave a review, one needs to have a gmail account.

ANDRES

Best value in the market

No major or minor issues. When I did have an issue, it was handled via email and resolved in a day or two.

Pros

Cons

I would like the ability to change the color scheme.

Reasons for choosing Chekkit

It gave me the same features at a much lower price.

Reasons for switching to Chekkit

Podium was too expensive.

emilie

Changed the way our team thinks about marketing completely

Always maintaining a great online presence. Helps us stand out online, and backs up our other marketing efforts, when people do hear about us, our reviews reflect how awesome our office is. Aggregating reviews, and all other social inboxes is key to being able to not only manage your online reputation but also responding to all the patients that leave reviews.

Pros

We used to use a lot of traditional advertising. Spend was high and the return was quite low. Chekkit team showed on how getting reviews on different platforms can get us new patients and to get us in the map pack often. The team worked really hard to help us get reviews, and new patients in the door. Have compared to other review platforms and chekkit seems to have all the bells and whistles, and top notch customer service.

Cons

everything has been good so far, from on boarding and training to set-up.

they have been great from start to finish

Pros

inexpensive, easy to use, very good support team

Cons

app isn't great, clunky and not easy to use

price.

Great Value

We have made substantial increases in our reviews.

Pros

The software is VERY easy to use and implement.

Cons

The only thing I have to say is that when the app notifies me of a new review and I click on it, it doesn't take me to the review it just takes me to the main oage then I have to click on reviews on the bottom. Just seems like direct navigation should be possible. Certainly not a make or break but just a refinement.

Birdeye

Reasons for choosing Chekkit

Same features for less money

Reasons for switching to Chekkit

More feature for less money...no brainer

Response from Chekkit

Thank you Michael for your feedback. We will definitely add the direct navigation to the review page from the email - great idea!

Replied May 2021

Ilona

Industry: Law Practice

Cost-effective solution packed with features

Pros

What I and my team like the most is being able to use it to request online reviews and also to text message prospective and current clients using various templates. We also use it for WebChat. The whole bundle is a fraction of the cost that we were paying a competitor for the same set of features.

Cons

I wish there were expanded options for requesting feedback and sending surveys.

Podium

Response from Chekkit

Hi Ilona, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are really glad that you enjoyed our reviews and messaging software. Thanks for the review and for being a great customer!

Replied May 2021

A must have

Very easy platform to get your reviews with, I like that it is not integrated with my point of sale so that the sales associate still has a responsibility to follow through on this customer

Pros

Very straightforward easy to use by is and the client

Cons

I’m not sure that this falls on chekkit but I wish there was a way that the customer did not reply with their review to the text… Some don’t understand to click the link, even as simple as it is

Value in pricing

Cost

Brooke

Great Product and Fantastic Price

Love it! I used a similar product for over a year and it was almost 5 times the cost! I am saving so much money with Chekkit.

Pros

I love this platform, it makes communicating between our customers, office and field technicians so much faster and smoother. The functions allow us to keep track of what our customers are asking for, look at pictures as a team and confirm appointments.

Cons

I can't come up with a con right now, so far it's working great.

Cost and features

Cost!

Andy

Good move to Chekkit

Chekkit was a great alternative to a much higher priced competitor’s product. It accomplishes the exact same functions at a much better value.

Pros

Great way to collect reviews and communicate with customers at an affordable value. We use the software at a two store retail business and it works great.

Cons

We wish the prompt to send review requests popped up with every sale rather than randomly.

Reasons for switching to Chekkit

Better value and better customer service.

Glenda

chekkit

It's been good. Good feedbacks from patient and as well not so good. Had a couple of NO's when asked if I would be able to send it to them but other than that it's been good

Pros

Easy to use and allows you to keep track of how many you've sent.

Cons

I feel like I'm pestering the patient at times. Maybe if can be sent randomly to patients would make it easier.

Lisa

Easy way to make a referral and gain more new patients.

It's been a good experience, easy to use and easy to ask for a online reviews. You can pick and choose who you would like to post a review about your business.

Pros

Easy to use and explain to patients and get follow through.

Cons

So far we our happy with Chekkit service.

JOEY

love love chekkit!!

overall experience has been awesome! Top notch customer service!

Pros

EASE OF BEING ABLE TO SEND REQUESTS, LOVE SEEING COMPETITORS RESULTS AS WELL

Cons

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT CHEKKIT, HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Russell

A Great Way to Get Reviews

Pros

Chekkit is a super easy way to interface with your customers and it makes it very easy for them to leave a review for you. All and all I am really imporessed with the platform

Cons

I think that as good as the platform is that it might be overpriced, at least in my industry. I realize that good reviews have value but given that there are other ways to get reviews I wonder if the product should be more affordable.

Sonia

Feedback

overall I think it's great - but only thing I would suggest is having a follow up visit from the sales rep maybe a month later just to see how its going and if anyone has any questions

Pros

I like the software - its easy to use pretty straight forward

Cons

nothing that I can think of - maybe if something could pop up on your screen as a reminder to send out surveys???

Martha

Very using friendly

Very friendly staff. Easy to use. Patients get the text very quick. We are always aware of any changes weather it be via email or a call from a staff member. They are always looking to improve.

Pros

The dash board is easy to navigate around.

Cons

We are pretty happy with the software. Wouldn't change anything.

Brenda

Easy Communication software

Fast , easy, No white noise

Pros

-Easy to use - Response reviews easy to answer back - A great way to keep track of the office progress - A Great constructive tool in comparison to other offices -

Cons

Would be a great confirmation tool for appointments

Chekkit