• icon"Love how it integrated with our dental software, it makes confirming appointments and contacting patients a breeze. Also very easy to change patient preferences."
  • icon"I like that our company is able to offer customers the feature of booking online. It's useful for marketing campaigns in terms of tracking open rate and revenue produced from emails."
  • icon"DemandForce was a great tool to keep our patients informed about their appointments. The platform was easy to use and offered customization options to fit the needs of our large practice."
  • icon"Also, they did not text clients as thought. We had several very upset about not receiving text regarding past due vaccinations, etc."
  • icon"They started to branch out into other fields too quickly and most of the information we were receiving was no longer related to the dental field."
  • icon"Ve had difficulty recently adding photos to my emails, which is a huge negative. I had to contact customer service and the representative had to add the images for me."

All Demandforce Reviews

Jeffrey

My friend and business owner could not be happier!

Pros

Very simple and straightforward process to acquire and set up. Demandforce communicated seamlessly with clients who had not been back to the business in a certain time frame and facilitated re-bookings with a large percent of those with that one recall message. Text messaging is powerful and preferred by clients. Facilitates the review process

Cons

Frequency of automated communications may be too much for some customers of businesses. Let them know that there are options for frequency and type of communication.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Jeffrey, thanks for the feedback! We love it when our customers are happy, and it's great that the text messaging feature is working well for your business!

Laura

DemandForce - A Great Tool for Appointment Reminders

Overall, DemandForce worked well for a medical practice seeking to provide an easy way to confirm appointments and send out appointment reminders for patients.

Pros

DemandForce was a great tool to keep our patients informed about their appointments. The platform was easy to use and offered customization options to fit the needs of our large practice. The customer service team was also always quick to respond and troubleshoot problems as they were presented.

Cons

The reporting options were pretty basic and we that's an area that we spend a lot of our time in to learn about what works and what doesn't work for our patients.

Reasons for choosing Demandforce

I was already familiar with DemandForce and knew the capabilities that the software offered.

Reasons for switching to Demandforce

Solutionreach was always glitching when it came to updating patient information and cancelled or new appointments.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Laura - We are happy to hear that our appointment tools and that the ease of use of our product are working well for you. Since you last wrote this review we have made some changes and improvements to our performance dashboard that we would love for you see at demandforce.com!

Patti

No happy! Recently I have not been able to login on my personal laptop unless I am at the business.

Pros

If you can log on to the system, it is user friendly. However, currently the changes that have been made make it impossible to do anything outside of your business.

Cons

So, spent 30 mins with customer support to resolve issue, go home try to log on the following day and cannot access either one of my businesses. I am a busy person so it is very frustrating when I have to call in and do all these steps customer service had me doing and then to find out it was a waste of my time. Now I have to find time to call again. I have been using this same computer to log in for years, now it won't work. If I cannot log in away from my business, then I will not need your services anymore. I do all my work away from my business via at home or other locations.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Patti! Thanks so much for your feedback. We love that our software is user friendly! We are always making improvements and have made some changes since you last wrote this review. Check us out at go.demandforce.com!

Kimberly

A great tool to keep in contact with your patients.

Fantastic an awesome tool for any office.

Pros

Especially during Covid we are able to have communications with our patients, on a daily basis. They can send us a message if they are not feeling well and we can response ASAP.

Cons

I can not think of anything I do not like at the moment.

Reasons for switching to Demandforce

I wanted real time texting with the patients.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Kimberly! We are very happy to hear that we meet your expectations! We will continue to upkeep our products to satisfy your needs. Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to leave us a review!

Katelyn

Demandforce good for patient communication basics- lacks other advanced features

Overall, a good program for basic communication with patient. For more advanced features and user-friendly experience, would recommend another program that offers more for a similar price.

Pros

Easy to text patients to confirm, reschedule, or cancel appointments.

Cons

Lacks advanced features that other similar software platforms are including for the same price, such as paperless forms, review systems. Also had a limited amount of characters that could be sent in a text, so that was sometimes hard. Interface not very user-friendly.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Katelyn - thanks so much for your positive feedback on our appointment scheduling solutions. We will definitely incorporate your feedback on our functionality to further improve our product to meet your needs. Thank you for being a Demandforce customer!

josh

Great entry level program for generating customer interface

Good program for shops not currently using one, but suffers compared to others in their category.

Pros

Sends appointment reminders, scheduled service specials, and requests customer feedback and reviews.

Cons

Demandforce was great while we used it but found other programs had more "cutting edge" features like customized program boosts and cellular customer feedback.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Josh! Thanks for giving us some feedback, we really appreciate it. We are glad you likes the appointment reminders and reviews features. Since you last left this review, we have made many product enhancements. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

Avoid demand force!

Customer service was horrible. When I spoke with them regarding services that had not been happening, they passed it off. A large amount of revenue was lost for several months.

Pros

I liked the ease of use and the confirmations for appointments. It also is a great reputation builder.

Cons

Can’t take reviews with you if you discontinue services. Also, they did not text clients as thought. We had several very upset about not receiving text regarding past due vaccinations, etc.

Response from Demandforce

Hi, thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We are dedicated to continually improving our products and service offerings. Since you last wrote this review we have some made changes and would love for you to see what we've done at demandforce.com.

Richard

EASY hands free way to keep track of your business and customer

Wonderful, simple way to bring you and your business together.

Pros

Clean layout, easy to use, flexibility with contacting your customer using texts/emails. Ability to manage scheduling and reminders day to day with a simple click of a button. Data provided was easy to understand and very transparent.

Cons

ability to toggle privacy of your important data depending on the user.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Richard! Demandforce is there to help with your marketing communications needs and we are so glad you are enjoying the text messaging and email features!

Replied July 2019

Started out great and lost value as we were using the program

Pros

Ease of the install and automation of the correspondence with patients. The customer service was always wonderful when we did have to call in as well.

Cons

Response from Demandforce

Thanks so much for the feedback! We are constantly growing, and feedback such as this helps to inform future product enhancements and improvements. Since the time you left this review, we have made many improvements, so feel free to check them out go.demandforce.com!

Erin

Great software for growing a business!

Less work for the receptionists!!

Pros

I loved the reminders. My clients really liked being able to get text or email reminders instead of a phone call.

Cons

In my opinion this software is a little on the expensive side. It was able to do a lot to help maintain and grow my business, but I can't say that it was worth the price.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Erin, We are so glad that you are enjoying Demandforce's marketing communications features and more specifically our reminders feature. Thanks so much!

Candice

Industry: Veterinary

Just not for us

I only used a man force for a short time and I would say that it was underutilized and just not right for the needs of our practice.

Pros

I think demand force has a potential to be really amazing, they had quite a bit of features and I think since we moved away from them they've actually added on more features. Perhaps they have stepped their game up and are able to offer more variety to their clients.

Cons

The platform was not easy on the eyes or easy to navigate in my opinion. Not to mention we did not have clear communication with our account manager so understanding how to navigate was pretty difficult when you're learning on your own. There were many features we never got to utilize.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Candice - we thank you for the feedback on the quality of our services. We apologize for your past experience, but since you last wrote this review we have made several improvements and new additions to what we offer. Check us out at demandforce.com!

Jesse

Neat system but doesn't live up to it's hype

Pros

It was an easy system to use and it had a lot of great reports to gather information on your customers.

Cons

It was expensive and didn't see the results we wanted to justify the amount spent in a 6 month span of time.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Jesse, thanks for your feedback! We have made a lot of great product updates since you last left this review. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com

Sharon

Confirm Appointments with Ease

Overall, a very positive experience with Demandforce. My co-workers and I have found the live text feature very useful, it was a smart addition! Our clients frequently comment how helpful all the text and email reminders are, though we do have a few that wish we could adjust the frequency. At least we can opt them out if needed.

Pros

I really like the ability to text clients in real time using the text feature. If we are unable to reach a client via phone directly, this method of communication comes in very handy and gives us another means of contact that usually works better anyway since people text so frequently these days.

Cons

We did previously have an issue with auto-text confirmations texting the wrong time of a 2 or more part appointment. Our clients kept calling confused, and/or showing up late. It took over a month for this issue to get fixed, but to my knowledge it was fixed and hopefully will not be an issue in the future.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Sharon! We always appreciate feedback as it allows us to improve in the future, so thank you for the review! We are so glad you love the text communications feature.

Ayla

Industry: Cosmetics

Generally I am happy with my DemandForce experience although for the cost I feel there could be some serious improvements to the customization of email and text message templates.

Pros

The automatic email and text messages that are sent to my clients. Such as the campaigns that help remind clients when they are due to come in again. Birthday emails, etc.

Cons

Editing and designing emails and text messages could be easier and more customizable. I’ve had difficulty recently adding photos to my emails, which is a huge negative. I had to contact customer service and the representative had to add the images for me. Not ok! Very frustrating. This should be an easy function.

Reasons for choosing Demandforce

SalonIris is only compatible with DemandForce so I did not have other options, although I feel the compatibility could be greatly improved.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Ayla- thank you for your positive feedback on our email campaigns and text communication solutions. Since you last left this review we have made improvements in the customization options we offer, see what's new at demandforce.com!

Jon

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Demandforce User Review

Great - used it for more than 5 years until Referrizer came along with a couple of extra features I was needing

Pros

Ability to send out mass group text messages

Cons

No customer loyalty points or customer referral program

Reasons for switching to Demandforce

Ability to send out mass text messages

Response from Demandforce

Hi Jon - thank you for your positive feedback on our customer communication tools. We appreciate you leaving a review and will continue to provide the best quality of products and service.

Linda