• Pros

• " I love this product! It keeps me in contact with my patients in real time. I can check on them and they can contact me. Our patients feel valued, that we check on them."

• "I liked the ease of use and the confirmations for appointments. It also is a great reputation builder. "

• "I loved the reminders. My clients really liked being able to get text or email reminders instead of a phone call. "

• Cons

• " In my opinion this software is a little on the expensive side. It was able to do a lot to help maintain and grow my business, but I can't say that it was worth the price. "

• "Demandforce was great while we used it but found other programs had more "cutting edge" features like customized program boosts and cellular customer feedback. "

• "keeping connected is important but they are great at letting you know if there are any problems with this"

Browse Demandforce Reviews

Jeffrey from SYNCrew

My friend and business owner could not be happier!

Pros

Very simple and straightforward process to acquire and set up. Demandforce communicated seamlessly with clients who had not been back to the business in a certain time frame and facilitated re-bookings with a large percent of those with that one recall message. Text messaging is powerful and preferred by clients. Facilitates the review process

Cons

Frequency of automated communications may be too much for some customers of businesses. Let them know that there are options for frequency and type of communication.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Jeffrey, thanks for the feedback! We love it when our customers are happy, and it's great that the text messaging feature is working well for your business!

Sharon from Aveda

Confirm Appointments with Ease

Overall, a very positive experience with Demandforce. My co-workers and I have found the live text feature very useful, it was a smart addition! Our clients frequently comment how helpful all the text and email reminders are, though we do have a few that wish we could adjust the frequency. At least we can opt them out if needed.

Pros

I really like the ability to text clients in real time using the text feature. If we are unable to reach a client via phone directly, this method of communication comes in very handy and gives us another means of contact that usually works better anyway since people text so frequently these days.

Cons

We did previously have an issue with auto-text confirmations texting the wrong time of a 2 or more part appointment. Our clients kept calling confused, and/or showing up late. It took over a month for this issue to get fixed, but to my knowledge it was fixed and hopefully will not be an issue in the future.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Sharon! We always appreciate feedback as it allows us to improve in the future, so thank you for the review! We are so glad you love the text communications feature.

Jon from Bikram Yoga Delray Beach

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Demandforce User Review

Great - used it for more than 5 years until Referrizer came along with a couple of extra features I was needing

Pros

Ability to send out mass group text messages

Cons

No customer loyalty points or customer referral program

Patti from Avenue Hair & Urban Designs by Avenue

No happy! Recently I have not been able to login on my personal laptop unless I am at the business.

Pros

If you can log on to the system, it is user friendly. However, currently the changes that have been made make it impossible to do anything outside of your business.

Cons

So, spent 30 mins with customer support to resolve issue, go home try to log on the following day and cannot access either one of my businesses. I am a busy person so it is very frustrating when I have to call in and do all these steps customer service had me doing and then to find out it was a waste of my time. Now I have to find time to call again. I have been using this same computer to log in for years, now it won't work. If I cannot log in away from my business, then I will not need your services anymore. I do all my work away from my business via at home or other locations.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Patti! Thanks so much for your feedback. We love that our software is user friendly! We are always making improvements and have made some changes since you last wrote this review. Check us out at go.demandforce.com!

Linda from Cat's Corner Veterinary Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

It is "ok" for a reminder/review manager

It was ok. Like I said, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful to work with and made my initial experience really good. But once I started at my second practice, I had a different experience.

Pros

The price was good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer service was great. I set-up and implemented this program at my last veterinary practice, and we had good success with it for years. When I changed jobs to my current practice, they were already using DemandForce, but were lied to by their customer service rep that if they were to drop DF, they would lose all of the reviews clients had left them through DemandForce. Which is absolutely not true. Anyone can download the PDF of the reviews. Then we realized after changing practice management software, that Demandforce failed to convert over 500 clients that were overdue for reminders, and stopped sending reminders to those clients for almost 2 years. The office lost a lot of income because of this.

Cons

Not as user friendly as similar services such as PetDesk. The dashboard is not as appealing or user friendly.

Ayla from cosmetics

Industry: Cosmetics

Generally I am happy with my DemandForce experience although for the cost I feel there could be some serious improvements to the customization of email and text message templates.

Pros

The automatic email and text messages that are sent to my clients. Such as the campaigns that help remind clients when they are due to come in again. Birthday emails, etc.

Cons

Editing and designing emails and text messages could be easier and more customizable. I’ve had difficulty recently adding photos to my emails, which is a huge negative. I had to contact customer service and the representative had to add the images for me. Not ok! Very frustrating. This should be an easy function.

Reasons for Choosing Demandforce

SalonIris is only compatible with DemandForce so I did not have other options, although I feel the compatibility could be greatly improved.

Melissa from Smiles at Fairfax corner

Industry: Medical Devices

Super helpful tool for any dental practice

Pros

Great way to automate daily task in a dental office such as patient appointment reminders and marketing communications.

Cons

I wish the marketing email templates and layouts had more professional features so that the emails looked more technologically advanced

Response from Demandforce

Replied October 2019

Hi Melissa, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate having you as a customer and love that Demandforce has been super helpful to your dental practice. The email campaigns feature is going to get a refresh soon, so stay tuned!

Avoid demand force!

Customer service was horrible. When I spoke with them regarding services that had not been happening, they passed it off. A large amount of revenue was lost for several months.

Pros

Cons

Can’t take reviews with you if you discontinue services. Also, they did not text clients as thought. We had several very upset about not receiving text regarding past due vaccinations, etc.

Troy Kaplan from TGK AUTOMOTIVE INC

Poor service

Pros

Service to sign up was great then all down hill from there

Cons

There response to a problem is not there. They blow you off and do not step up and solve issues with there system

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Troy! We are so sorry about your experience. We are constantly growing and improving so all of your feedback helps us to improve. Since the time you left this review, we have made changes, so check us out at go.demandforce.com!

KC from Valley Automotive, LLC

They Only Care About Your Money

Absolutely nothing except being over charged

Pros

I cannot say that there is much that I like about this at all, except when you sign up they are excited to have you, and some of they staff really do care but in my opinion that is about it

Cons

This is not a company that I recommend, our business had serious staffing issues and although we did not need there product at the timer felt pressured into trying it. When we were unable to use it we were told ok we can work with you but this is a lie, they did not work with us only cared about getting paid. Even when we cancelled it was hard and they tried to charge is more money. Stay away

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi KC! We are so sorry that this was your experience with Demandforce. We appreciate the feedback as it helps to learn what we need to improve upon. Since you left this review, we have made many improvements so if you would like to try us out again, please go to go.demandforce.com

Kimberly from The Smile Independence

The best communication tool around

I have used Demand Force 2 separate times. The first I was not so happy. However, this time I feel like they have fixed all the glitches and have an awesome product.

Pros

Cons

I have not found that there is anything I do not like so far, other than I wish when texting patients I had more words available.

Reasons for Choosing Demandforce

I really liked the Bundle! The communication the e-check to verify insurance.

Taylor from Texas Air Doctors

Great for Online Appointment Booking

Pros

I like that our company is able to offer customers the feature of booking online. It's useful for marketing campaigns in terms of tracking open rate and revenue produced from emails.

Cons

I wish creating marketing emails was more advanced, I feel they look more plain than other companies reaching out to me with the same concept of DF. It would also be nice if customers were able to input their address when booking appointments so that my company wouldn't have to reach out to customers to complete the booking process (we're an hvac business so appointments take place at the customer's home).

Kurt from Angel Water Inc

Back-end follow ups!

Generally it works and it does its job well. However, its difficult to manage this platforms unsubscribe options to then meld with other marketing platforms unsubscribe lists. Makes it very difficult to use best practices.

Pros

The email/text/automated messages are very easy to implement and create.

Cons

The connector that links your QB file to Demandforce is a little cantankerous and 'breaks' for no apparent reason at random points which usually requires a support call which can then take a few hours to get it working again.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hey Kurt, thanks so much for your review! We are constantly growing as a company and so your suggestions are very helpful for us.

josh from Dave's Ultimate Automotive

Great entry level program for generating customer interface

Good program for shops not currently using one, but suffers compared to others in their category.

Pros

Sends appointment reminders, scheduled service specials, and requests customer feedback and reviews.

Cons

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Josh! Thanks for giving us some feedback, we really appreciate it. We are glad you likes the appointment reminders and reviews features. Since you last left this review, we have made many product enhancements. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

Catherine from Advanced Air Systems

Demand Force

We have used Demand Force for a few years now and we are extremely happy with them. They keep up so well with our customers and keep on top of reviews, emails, etc. I love that they offer the links for appointments also. A great company to work with!

Pros

Demand Force is a great company that has helped us receive many leads and keep our current customers active and happy!

Cons

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hey Catherine, thanks so much for leaving this review! We are so glad that we can help you with your marketing communications needs!

Damon from Mirasol Fafco Solar, inc

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great CRM software !

Able to automate customer emails and get customer reviews.

Pros

Easy to access via mobile device. I can find all of my customers and their service history easily. This is a great way to mange automated email contacts with customers, ask for customer reviews, and retain customers.

Cons

It would be nice to have a dedicated area to create and save quotes. There is "notes" area to add info , but a sales quote format would be very helpful.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Damon, thanks for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you to retain customers with our marketing communications tools.

Chris from Animal Hospital of Collin County

Fairly easy to use, lot's of features for campaigns to survey or inform your clients.

Real time surveys from clients, appointment confirmations, and post card reminders.

Pros

I really enjoy the surveys they automatically send out to our clients. It lets me know real time what clients think of the practice.

Cons

Seems to be overpriced for how much competition there is with companies like this. I also don't like how many reviews we have from clients on their website, that don't make it to Google.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Chris, thanks for leaving a review! Knowing what clients think of your business is very important to make improvements and we are glad the survey tool helps you do that!

Mati from Health,wellness and fitness

Very Reliable and Efficient

Pros

Love how it integrated with our dental software, it makes confirming appointments and contacting patients a breeze! Also very easy to change patient preferences.

Cons

Not quite as customizable as I would prefer, sometimes it would be nice to send something other than the 'stock' message

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Mati, thanks so much for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you with contacting your patients. Thanks so much for your feedback, we are constantly growing and improving our product, so stay tuned for future product updates!

Richard from AdvantageX Marketing

EASY hands free way to keep track of your business and customer

Wonderful, simple way to bring you and your business together.

Pros

Clean layout, easy to use, flexibility with contacting your customer using texts/emails. Ability to manage scheduling and reminders day to day with a simple click of a button. Data provided was easy to understand and very transparent.

Cons

ability to toggle privacy of your important data depending on the user.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Richard! Demandforce is there to help with your marketing communications needs and we are so glad you are enjoying the text messaging and email features!

lea from Health, Wellness and Fitness

demandforce

Pros

This software is amazing. I love that it does everything all in one. I really think the texting capabilities are invaluable and have been a great way to get more responses from clients. Also, the review section is helpful.

Cons

Nothing. I can only say that not being able to access information without internet i.e., if the power goes out.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Lea, thank you so much for the feedback! We love that you love our texting and reviews capabilities, love having you as a customer.

Anthony from Pediatric Dentistry of West Boylston.

Dentist

Love the Customer Success Manger support.

Pros

This software is simple to use. It has the latest and up to date technology. It can be personalized by me. If I need help, I can contact my account success Manger and she teaches me how to resolve my issue.

Cons

My only issue is that their headquarters is in California. I am from the east coast. If I have a concern, I have to wait till 8am their time and 11am my time.

Started out great and lost value as we were using the program

Pros

Ease of the install and automation of the correspondence with patients. The customer service was always wonderful when we did have to call in as well.

Cons

They started to branch out into other fields too quickly and most of the information we were receiving was no longer related to the dental field.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We are constantly growing, and feedback such as this helps to inform future product enhancements and improvements. Since the time you left this review, we have made many improvements, so feel free to check them out go.demandforce.com!

Erin from Essentials Day Spa and Hair Salon

Great software for growing a business!

Less work for the receptionists!!

Cons

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Erin, We are so glad that you are enjoying Demandforce's marketing communications features and more specifically our reminders feature. Thanks so much!

Nick from Modesti's Car Care Center

Great product

Pros

Pros: You can market to your client base easily. Reviews.

Cons

Cons: I'm not so sure Demandforce is keeping up with competitors products.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Nick! Thanks for your review, we are glad you can easily market to your client base. We are constantly growing and improving so stay tuned for future product updates!

Charn from Tolk Chiropractic and Wellness

Amazing Support and features

Professional, prompt and well priced for the features offered.

Pros

Great responsive support and it solves our marketing issues. We love that it connects with our ChiroTouch system and a partner with WebMD.

Cons

Works great! No complaints. We haven’t crossed any issues.

Connection to Chirotouch

Response from Demandforce

Replied August 2019

Hi Charn, thanks so much for your review! We are so glad that you love the customer support and features that Demandforce offers and that it solved your marketing issues.

Elesha from Self Employed

DemandForce Helps Dentists with Marketing

This product allows me to do marketing operations like email marketing, texting, reactivation and more are automized with ease in one location.

Pros

I like that so many marketing operations like email marketing, texting, reactivation and more are automized with ease in one location.

Cons

I don't like that the postcards aren't very customizable and their templates aren't the best looking. They are little dated and you can't change text on front.

Tanya from Mission Vet

Used software for about a year

Pros

It will automatically mark appointments confirmed in our software. Solicits reviews to facebook and google.

Cons

I would like the appointment requests to be for a more specific timeframe, and be able to give clients alternate choices.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Tanya! Thanks for letting us know your feedback. We have made many product enhancements and improvements since the time you left this review. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

Jesse from Ultimate Mobile Detailing

Neat system but doesn't live up to it's hype

Pros

It was an easy system to use and it had a lot of great reports to gather information on your customers.

Cons

It was expensive and didn't see the results we wanted to justify the amount spent in a 6 month span of time.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Jesse, thanks for your feedback! We have made a lot of great product updates since you last left this review. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com

No Fexibility

I would say we are creating more problems rather than alleviating any.

Pros

They did in fact send out texts for patient reminders on a reliable basis.

Cons

It automatically recalls every patient who hasn't been seen in 2 years and there is no way to tailor it. You may have seen a child with a wart 2 years before and it sends a text that he/she needs to come in. This has overcrowded our schedule with patients we don't need to see. When we talked to them about this they said they would "work on it." One year later and we went with another company.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback. We are constantly improving and reviews like this help us with future product iterations. We have updated our reminders feature in the time that you left your review and would love for you to check it out at go.demandforce.com!

Matt from Westin

Great way to keep in contact with customers.

Easy to communicate effortlessly with clients.

Pros

I like how this program keeps in contact with clients. You can customize how it contacts customers and sit back and it will do the work for you. Makes it simple and effortless.

Cons

I wish I could get a report sent to me monthly of the emails that are returned as undelivered. I can download a list but as far as I can tell I can just download one list of all time but would help tremendously if it could happen monthly.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Matt! We are so glad that you are enjoying Demandforce's marketing communication features and especially love that you feel it is simple and effortless. We love feedback, and have made several updates since you last left this review!

Natalie from D4C Dental Brands

Demand Force has help us retain and attract new patients. We love our rep, Rebecca!

Pros

The dashboard is simple and easy to use and edit. Also love the open communication with our rep, and the ability to segment patient communications.

Cons

We'd love to have patient payment portal options and appointment save the date possibilities. We are looking forward to those features.

Aurora from Salon Red

Great for client interaction

Pros

I love that we can reply to client texts or messages and review feedback easily.

Cons

The dashboard is a little bit cluttered but otherwise fairly easy to use.

Response from Demandforce

Replied January 2019

Thank you Aurora for the wonderful review. We are happy that you are enjoying Demandforce.

Not user friendly, hard to navigate, no support

Pros

I'm not too crazy about any part of this software. It has declined over the time span that we've worked with it--and the customer service has gotten worse. Word is that they were bought by a company that specializes in retail and not healthcare, so that wasn't good for us.

Cons

DemandForce is hard to navigate, is not user friendly, and is not customizable. In order to be a customer/patient management and communication system, it has to be customizable and flexible and it is not. There are many other options out there that provide the customization and flexibility businesses need and want.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so I am sorry to hear that you did not have an excellent experience. If you can provide additional information about your business we will be sure to follow up on your concerns.

Aaron from Urias Eyecare

I hated this software

I didn't get any benefit from this software

Pros

I liked that I could communicate with patients if I needed to via text, email, or phone. I was somewhat useful only when patients actually interact with the DemandForce messages

Cons

I feel this software was overpriced, and the voice used in the phone messages was too robotic and clunky

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hey Aaron! Thanks for leaving us some feedback. We are constantly growing and improving and since the time you left this review, we have revamped a lot of our features. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

Lisa from Combs EyeCare & EyeWear

Did the job, but not worth it.

It did they job, but was such a pain to use most days.

Pros

I liked how it would send out postcards & reminders to the patients that they were due for their exam.

Cons

Customer service & getting charged for services

Danielle from Air Park Auto Service

It was okay

Pros

It was okay for what we wanted it to do for years.

Cons

They have came out with better software that is cheaper

James from Marketing & Advertising

A great resource!

Great! Love using it! Happy with the decision!!!

Pros

DemandForce is amazing. It is the perfect solution for appointment reminding and getting reviews!!!

Cons

It is expensive. I wish it didnt cost so much. Not much else tho. The software integrates well!!!

Response from Demandforce

Replied November 2019

Hey James, we are so glad that you love our all in one marketing communication software!

Steven from LoSasso

I thought the software was intuitive and easy to use.

Pros

The software does a great job of sending appointment reminders, and soliciting reviews and feedback from customers.

Cons

There is really not a whole lot of bad things I can say about the software except that it was pretty expensive.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hey Steven! Thanks so much for your review, we are so glad that our software was intuitive and easy for you to use.

Neal from Neal N Tamura, DDS

Poor service and follow up

1 review 0 helpful votes “For a contact company, difficult to contact for service!” 4/25/19 I had a training session scheduled. At the last minute the trainer called my office to cancel. My dental office was closed for the training. A message that the training had been cancelled was received there AFTER I closed my office and drove in to the office. The trainer said he hoped he hadn't wasted my time. They are paid to communicate. Why wasn't my email utilized? They are contracted to communicate to patients by email. Do they even do that? Well he did waste my time! They have not yet rescheduled the training. Passive aggressive? Poor form for a "professional " company. Professional they definitely are not. “ I'm glad I can get my complaint through Henry Schein company Don't let them waste your time

Pros

Automation. Not confirmed by all patients

Cons

Service and platform inconsistency. Cannot get customer servicing

Jenny from Arthur Dental Group

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH DEMANDFORCE

Pros

I do like the hot list feature they have.

Cons

1. They will contact people that are not patients and tell them they are past due. (Customer service says there is nothing they can do about this) 2. They will send appointment reminders say you animal hospital appointment (we are NOT an animal hospital) 3. Can not customize save the date appointments. 4. We have had a huge increase in no shows since we signed up with this service. 5. They will send some people a ridiculous amount of reminders and some people none

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Jenny, we are so sorry that this was your experience. We are trying to constantly improve and grow, so thanks for letting us know.

MELISSA from EnVision

Didn't live up to expectations

Pros

I liked the fact that our patients could interact with us using the software. The surveys that were sent to our patients were very useful and gave us great feedback quickly.

Cons

I felt over time it became a nuisance to our patients. I also felt with all the competitive companies they were overpriced.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

H Melissa! Thanks for your feedback, and we are glad that you liked the survey feature. We have made a few changes since you last left this review and would love for you to check it out! Visit go.demandforce.com for more information.

Shari from Wake Forest Family Eyecare

No where near as good as they promised

Pros

I like the idea of this software and what they told me it was going to do and how everything was going to be so customize-able.

Cons

Things were constantly not working as promised and when customer service was asked about customizing certain parts for our patients we were told they were working towards that as a goal but had not been able to make it happen as of yet. We dropped them and went to Solution Reach.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hey Shari! Thanks for leaving this review! We are constantly growing and improving. Since the time you left this review, we have made many product enhancements and improvements. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

Kelli from Mr. Rooter Plumbing

We used this for a few months and saw absolutely no benefit. It did not increase business.

Pros

It was relatively easy to use without training. The account managers were prompt in teaching the software and answering questions.

Cons

Many of our customers found this service to be annoying. It way communication overload. People are hesitant to give their information out already and we received many angry calls due to using this.

Jay

Melissa from St Croix Vision

It's just ok.

Pros

It was overall easy to use. Offered a lot of features that could possibly help drive business, if it worked.

Cons

The customer service at Demandforce is terrible. They were never available for help with any questions we had.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Melissa! Thanks so much for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your interactions with customer service and use feedback like this to help us. We have made many improvements and changes since the time you left this review, so feel free to check us out at go.demandforce.com

Cortney from lookthinkmake

Built with marketing in mind, but doesn't deliver

Pros

It's a relatively inexpensive, no-contract option available in the Veterinary market. The idea of one-click campaigns is easy to implement.

Cons

The emails don't allow you to test links, only design. All the reviews are funneled through the DemandForce platform, when they would be more useful on Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc.

Response from Demandforce

Replied July 2019

Hi Courtney, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We value your feedback and have made improvements since you left this review! Check them out at go.demdandforce.com