All eclincher Reviews

Manuel Alberto

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2017

Amazing app

eClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery, and influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher.

PROS

I love how it makes it easy for me to engage with my audience thanks to the inbox feature. Its simplicity is something I really like, the interface is simple but very easy to use. It has everything you need in just one place.

CONS

I would love to see it implemented in other social media platforms. Can't wait to use with Snapchat! Besides that, there's nothing to dislike about it.

Katy

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

One stop shop for Scheduling and Monitoring posts

We use this everyday and are happy. We are not switching to anything else anytime soon

PROS

I love that you can schedule on all platforms easily and that it gives you suggestions for popular hashtags to use in regards to your post.

CONS

I wish it were able to post stories from this platform as well as multiple pictures for instagram.

Reasons for switching to eclincher

We wanted a better monitoring system for all of our accounts.

Darren

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Eclincher social media marketing

We are always on the look out for social media marketing tools, to measure, publish and report on, for us and our clients. Eclincher is easy to use and the two great features are the all in one inbox and the autopost, to schedule posts to recur over and over again. This is a great tool when you consider it does the same thing as meet edgar, for much less. The general layout is a bit old fashioned and its a shame the buttons, such as 'like, follow' etc are so small when really you are using tools like this to actually do something. A chrome extension to publish posts is also a seriously lacking feature. Overall though we have so far stuck with eclincher as the most affordable and feature rich tool we have found so far. Its not got everything and we still cant get rid of all tools for one, but its closer than the others we have used.

Thanks Darren, chrome extension will be released in the next two weeks. I will forward your feedback to our dev team. Thanks again for your review.

Colin

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2018

eClincher - Easy to use tool for all your Social Media Management accounts

We are a technology company and we do our homework when selecting the products we use. eClincher is currently our Social Media management tool of choice because it offers the best features/value in its class. eClincher works well for SMEs managing their own social media accounts in-house or for agencies managing multiple accounts. Social media can be valuable marketing channels for many businesses, but it can also be a real time suck and it can be difficult to measure ROI. Tools like eClincher make it viable for businesses to take advantage of social media channels for marketing without stealing too much time from other sales and marketing activity. Overall a useful productivity tool for social media marketing that offers real value for money.

PROS

eClincher is one of several tools you can use to manage posts and interactions on various social media accounts. This is currently our tool of choice due to a combination of ease of use, features and value. Setup is pretty straightforward and eClincher supports all the major social media profiles - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, G+, Pinterest, YouTube etc. If you are an agency managing many social media accounts for clients, you can upgrade and add on additional account bundles, but for single business use, the standard account supports 15 accounts which will be plenty for most businesses managing their social media in-house. The main reason for using a tool like eClincher will be to save time scheduling posts to your social media accounts and eClincher does this pretty well. Just pick the accounts you want to post to and enter your post and link. You can post immediately or schedule for a later time with options to repeat a number of times over the interval that you select. eClincher can automatically schedule post times within a window over a given timeframe which means you won't be posting repeat content at the same time (unless you want to). One of the best features of eClincher is the chrome extension which lets to quickly post relevant content from web pages that you come across. Just click the eClincher button on the browser bar when on the content you want to post and the eClincher posting options popup. While not unique, this feature is a great timesaver.

CONS

While easy enough to use, eClincher probably wouldn't win many design awards for the UI. Some of the more advanced features - like post approvals - are only available in Premium and Agency versions, but that's what you would expect from tools like this. There have been occasional issues with posting to some social media sites, but we've experienced that with other tools as well. Of course, you will have to periodically renew credentials with your social media accounts, but that is the case with all social media scheduling tools.

Giorgi

Tobacco, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2018

nearly to perfect social media management platform

Getting all of our social needs covered with using a single tool. That's what this system is supposed to do and is doing pretty well!

PROS

Apart from the platform's overall very well working functionalities the best thing is the customer support team these guys have. Choosing the product nowadays is when there are lots of platforms around is hard, though, this guys are rocking with their support team. Had few times the issue and never struggled even for a second to get it resolved. Furthermore, of course, what I like the most is the overall functionalities and features of the platforms itself.

CONS

Apart from the functions being super effective and valuable, this tool could be a bit more user-friendly. This is well noticeable once we try to on-board a new team member to work with the platform. Though, it's not a big issue and is definitely very little thing to be bothered about. and a slight dislike to the reporting interface and things, which I guess are already in the progress to be improved.

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Not aesthetically pleasing, but very powerful, fantastic platform

PROS

It takes all of the important features of the 3x in price competitors and combines then all into one platform. It even expands on them with their queues feature - which is incredible. It makes managing an online social and GMB reputation much easier.

CONS

It takes a bit of time to even understand the capabilities of the functionality and then to learn how to use them, however, their chat support team is a great facilitator in this area.

Reason for choosing eclincher

Queues feature + bang for buck

Thank you for the awesome review, David. Hope you will like our new UI (scheduled for first half of September :) Best, The eClincher Team.

Replied September 2019

Luis Daniel

Reviewed January 2018

I like this app!

Now I spend less time on social media and can focus on other important areas of the business.

PROS

I have been using other apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, but it just wasn't enoug. With eClincher I have everything I need in one place. easy to use , easy to post ,use buffer in past, which is easy posting, but eclincher give most and best for posting.

CONS

I think, this app Doesn't have cons. Regarding functionality, there's nothing bad I can say about the app. I can't say I love the interface, it's really easy to use but I think it can be more attractive. Other than that, this app is really is the best so far.

Stephany

Reviewed October 2017

I used to spend hours every week scheduling content on all of my different networks - facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. It was a lot. I was so relieved when I found eClincher, it truly does everything for me.

PROS

I'm saving a ton of time that's better spent on customer service and product development. it's a great tool to schedule content and have everything run by itself, without me having to spend hours on it every week

Nathaly

Reviewed October 2017

It´s awesome

Nothing worth mentioning So far everything has worked quite well. It is intituiva, it makes the work much faster. Organize publications efficiently and control them.

PROS

It's so easy to use, with just a few clicks I'm done with my posting of the week. It's also very useful when working with teams. I like that I can manage several platforms in the same place and it's a great price for the value.

Mariu

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2017

It is an excellent application

PROS

With eClincher I have everything in one place. It's truly worth it. My job is easier now, I can engage with my audience easily thanks to the inbox feature. Super easy and simple to use. It has everything you need in just one place.

CONS

Overall the app is very easy and simple to use, the only thing that can use some work is the interface, it could be more attractive. Other than that, nothing bad to say about it.

Christmas

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2017

An amazing social media manager with quality support

As a social media manager, Eclincher's ease of use across multiple social media networks has exponentially expanded my company's social media presence. It's extremely user-friendly for the novice and timid. Learning tools provided was a breeze to get through, especially the training videos. The Software provided completely compliments its app version to be mobile via multiple devices. So, when I need to be on the road jumping on my iPhone or iPad is easy to stay engaged as well as DM, block, follow, unfollow, etc. When I'm out in the field I can easily post or schedule content in seconds. A major brownie point for my team is the quality support received. It's easy to contact via online chat, email, phone, skype you name it. They have consistently been available to help with your every question and suggestion. They continue to improve this already amazing product. The price for service and support is invaluable.

PROS

At the moment of inspiration I can easily schedule a post without having to run to the office or grab my laptop. I can do everything via mobile device.

CONS

I can't seem to automate messages when my social media audience has a new follower or makes a comment etc.

Hi Chrismas, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Margaret

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Customer Experience Beyond Compare

PROS

The customer support team are available and often reply within mere moments of my inquiry. They are friendly, helpful, insightful and save us so much time. We've used other software in the past and never been as pleased with the overall services.

CONS

We are anxiously awaiting the integration of Instagram Direct Messaging communication.

Reasons for switching to eclincher

Terrible customer experience.

Don

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

A Review of eClincher

I've been using eClincher for several months now. Although I have used Hootsuite to manage my social media platforms for several years and have been, for the most part, happy with it, I always enjoy reading about and, where possible, trying different software to see how it meets my needs. And I must say that eClincher does an admirable job, so much so that I am now using it in conjunction with Hootsuite. The dashboard is easy to navigate and facilitates posting on all of your social media platforms as well as keeping track of new followers, mentions, and other notifications in your inbox. Customer service has been stellar and I've even had the opportunity to exchange messages with the company's CEO regarding issues/wish list, which isn't possible at many organizations. The one thing missing that I use all the time in Hootsuite is the AutoSchedule feature, which the CEO tells me is under development. it is worth it.

PROS

In addition to what I wrote on the previous page, I like that Canva enables you to visually enhance your communication and that it is easy to curate content through the available Pocket and Feedly platforms.

CONS

I miss the AutoSchedule feature, which I use in Hootsuite all the time. The CEO tells me that it is under development. I'm also not quite sure what the queus are about or how to most effectively use them.

Hi Don, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Ron

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2016

Great social media management software!

It's hard to find one social media management tool that can really take care of all my needs with managing social. eClincher provides publishing and scheduling, automatic posting with queues, social inbox, content curation, free images, analytics, mobile apps, and more. It is also simple to use. Highly recommended!

PROS

I love the simplicity and how everything connects together inside the app. Auto post is a great feature. I can bulk upload hundreds of posts to queues and have them run automatically. It's really great for blog page updates and evergreen posts. I also like the social inbox. I can easily respond to messages, new followers, comments, likes, etc. all from one place. The inbox includes Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. The tool also has live feeds and content curation. I can share articles from RSS feeds, Feedly and Pocket.

CONS

Not much to say here. Software can always improve, but eClincher does a great job with fixing issues as they arise.

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback!

Craig

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2017

Great social tool, even for the budget minded small business

Been using eClincher for well over a year and the experience has been mostly great. There are a few quarks in the platform that could be improved, but overall its a better social management tool than many of their competitors, and at the current price point can't be beat. Also, the few times I've needed customer service they were always eager to resolve the issue and I never felt dismissed or ignored. Great tool, I'd definitely recommend it!

PROS

Ease of use, cost, customer service.

CONS

Some growing pains, some limitations in use, and some design changes that could be made.

Hi Craig, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Daniela

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2017

Saves me so much time every week and i love that i can 'set and forget' with the auto scheduling!

Give eClincher a trial, they have a free one for 14 days. watch their tutorial videos to learn all the extra features, you won't regret it!

PROS

I used several tools to automate my social media. I used Hootsuite and Buffer, then had another tool for influencers, and another one for finding content. Now I have everything in one simple tool with eClincher . I love it. eClincher is a gem, I'm surprised its not so well known as Hootsuite because its so much better!

CONS

I'm still waiting for the auto-dm feature to come out, and the affiliate program. but they are developing those, which is going to be great. referrals here we come!

Carolyn