• icon"Ease of database integration and implementation."
  • icon"All I need it to do is help me collect new reviews. It does that very well and for a fair price."
  • icon"We did copious research of various review companies and their App offerings before choosing Get More Reviews. And, BOY, are we glad we did."
  • icon"The only thing I've had trouble with is setting up campaigns."
  • icon"I had to seek out my sales rep and follow up after scheduled calls were missed."
  • icon"GetMoreReviews is fairly costly, but the software is robust and saves us a lot of time. The price would be my only negative mark."

Browse all GetMoreReviews Reviews

• Have you used GetMoreReviews and would like to share your experience with others?

Amy

Really fast setup - less than an hour to start sending

It's very easy to set up and use. Also, the live chat support is very good and helpful. I made a special request to add a new review site (they already have almost all - but I needed an industry specific one) and they added it within an hour.

Pros

At first I didn't understand what made this a better way to than just creating "review requests" emails from my standard email automation platform. But I gave it a try using the free trial - and within an hour - I understood the benefit. The whole flow is already mapped out for you, including the email templates. Instead of creating everything from scratch - all I had to do was brand the emails.

Cons

Not a con, exactly - but a hope that their beta feature, "Funnel Activity" will come out of beta soon. It lets me see exactly who clicked what - but it only worked for me in October. Would like to have the feature going forward.

Reasons for choosing GetMoreReviews

The "review request" focus of this product made everything easier than using a general email automation program.

Response from Get More Reviews

Amy - Thank you so much for the amazing review and feedback! We really appreciate it! Keep an eye out for a revamped "funnel activity" view. We've received quite a bit of feedback on that feature that we're working on improving!

Replied December 2019

Robson

I highly recommend GetMoreReviews

Since our company implemented GetMoreReviews in May, 2019, our Google reviews have grown from under 50 to over 300!

Pros

I really like the magic review link with sentiment check. It makes is super fast and easy for our customers to leave reviews and for us to intercept and address any negative reviews before they become public.

Cons

The only negative issue I have experienced is when adding a recipient, if I enter an extra space, the entry window closes so then I have to start the process over again which can be a time waster if I'm going fast and I'm not 100% accurate.

Reasons for choosing GetMoreReviews

We chose GetMoreReviews because of the magic link / landing page with sentiment check.

Response from Get More Reviews

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review!

Replied November 2019

Devon

Great survey platform

Great customer service and assistance with functionality questions. No issues.

Pros

This software is great if you're looking for a cost-effective, simplistic format for surveying. Follow up and user notifications are automated making admin management easy. Survey redirect for positive reviews is also a helpful way to increase positive social media reviews. Negative reviews allow for direct customer interaction for a personal and quick resolution.

Cons

Reporting for data solely based on a thumbs up or thumbs up response would be life changing. One of the benefits of this platform is to be able to identify whether or not a thumbs up was received even if the customer decided not to continue through to leaving a social media review.

Reasons for choosing GetMoreReviews

Format simplicity to increase response rates.

Response from Get More Reviews

Hi Devon - Thank you for the great review and the amazing idea. Stay tuned as we're working on some new features that should help give more insight into the data for you!

Replied November 2019

August 2022

Horrible Software an Poor Customer Service -When we complained about their changes they Cancelled us

Horrible customer service. We are considering legal action, since after we complained [SENSITIVE CONTENT] cancelled our subscription. Very unprofessional and aggressive conduct.

Pros

The program was sold to us as a comprehensive review management that we can use to monitor and manage reviews. A key feature was sentiment review and management. This was a major selling point which they emphasized to us. They now decided to do away with that. They now flipped only a few months later. This is a typical bait and switch which is improper and unethical in our view. We are considering legal action, since after we complained [SENSITIVE CONTENT] cancelled our subscription. Very unprofessional and aggressive conduct.

Cons

Very confusing dashboard, high cost, and not flexible. Also, they made significant changes and not the software is not what they sold us.

Favio

August 2022

Cheap and complete alternative for customer feedback

We got really good results when getting client feedback from our final clients already using the products we sold. It was easy for us to set up and easy for them to reply.

Pros

We liked the easy management of our client reviews, the way we could filter them in topics, and the affordable price in comparison to similar alternatives.

Cons

The customization of the design is limited, which was a problem when making the reviews forms match our company branding

Kwame

Good Start

I'm a new user of this software and thus far happy. I really needed satisfied customers to give more reviews and in a month of use it appears to be working. I hope the trend continues.

Pros

Ease of use Recurrent reminders to customers to leave a review

Cons

No major cons thus far. Customer service is via chat or email but pretty responsive

Kevin

What are you waiting for?

Customer support is second to none

Pros

Getmorereviews is so simple to use. Both for the end user and the company looking to get more reviews.

Cons

There is really no down side to this software

Reasons for choosing GetMoreReviews

The level of support that I received during the pre-purchase process

Jimmy

The best reputation management sofware

One of the easiest software to use !

Pros

I liked that it was user friendly, fast and low cost. And also I could chat anytime with the support team

Cons

For what I did experienced, I have nothing to say. It answered all my needs

The price

Reasons for switching to GetMoreReviews

could not customized the messages that they include in there request

GetMoreReviews program feedback

It has been great in helping our clients obtain more reviews quickly and easily.

Pros

I like the sentiment check the most as it helps keep negative feedback away from the GMB listing or Facebook.

Cons

We like the newest feature that keeps the user on the review landing page when leaving a Google review, however we don't like the fact that you have to disable the sentiment check in order to use it.

Reasons for choosing GetMoreReviews

Bright Local required too many steps to jump through in order to leave a review.

Justin

GetMoreReviews has done what it says...

This online service has helped us not only get more reviews but allowed to collect potential negative reviews before they happened. By allow people to provide us feedback instead of just directing them to review sites, we've been able to handle potential miscommunication and allowed to train our staff appropriately. -Very easy to use -Like that I can a time frame to not send a review/feedback request to a client too frequently. In case someone's info is entered more than once in whatever time frame you have it set for (ours is 90 days), the service simply tells you so and that it hasn't sent them a feedback request. Having multiple users, has freed up my time and allows my staff to input client information for review/feedback requests while I'm not there.

Pros

-Allows for custom review sites, not just those predetermined. This allows it to be used for specialized industries and services. -Very user friendly -Significant and constant improvements since we've been using it. -Allows for multiple users under 1 account

Cons

-Doesnt automatically integrate with our EMR/POS system. (This is likely more due to the EMR/POS we use, as they do not integrate with any third-parties to my knowledge).

Jennie

Cheaper alternative to Trustpilot

We need a review service that allows us to communicate with all of our customers, but we're pretty much paying for just the software because we still need to go in and manually reach out to all of our customers.

Pros

-affordable price for smaller companies -like their filter process, allows you to respond back to negative reviews -easy to respond to customers when they've left a review

Cons

-no automation, work is pretty manual -pretty simple software -can't customize review stream (pretty unattractive)

Price was lower

Response from Get More Reviews

Hi Jennie! We really appreciate your feedback and awesome review! We're in the middle of some pretty cool enhancements that we hope to be rolling out soon. Keep an eye out for more messaging on this soon :)

Replied December 2019

Anthony

It has helped streamline our process for asking for reviews. All of our emails, internal docs, and communication with clients we have links to reviews.

Pros

I searched and talk with several companies and the price spread in this space for software is crazy!

Cons

N/A N/A N/A N/A..............................

Price, price, price

Tyler

Awesome software that helps!

Pros

It is great! Text reviews are something that we love to use. This software is perfect to get reviews from customers from either text or email!

Cons

None. We use it for texts/email review only so we are highly satisfied.

Dr. James

Excellent Software That Gets the Job Done!

Pros

It just works and once you use it, it just makes sense and doesn't require much training.

Cons

Nothing really, it works well and doesnt take a long time to learn.

Reasons for switching to GetMoreReviews

Cheaper and more user friendly

awogor

I used the Free trial to get 5 reviews on a product

I have only used the free trial and I like it very much and will recommend

Pros

After hearing about GetMoreReviews on YouTube, I decided to give it a trial and trust me, I loved every part of the product. I converted happy customers to more happier customers.

Cons

The price is too expensive for upcoming business owners. but the product is ok

Lisa

Love Get More Reviews

I researched all the different programs in this genre-Review Trackers, Birdeye etc. I had my top three and they pretty much all did the same things. It’s just that Get More Reviews was at least half or more of the cost of the other review software. That was it for me. To get everything that I want and need for half the price, Get More Reviews was my choice and I haven’t regretted it for a second. We’re a start up company, so our budget is tight. I have to choose very carefully what we spend our money on, and to me online reviews is the key to success. With online reviews on sites that you can’t advertise on, for example, Nextdoor, you are getting business/leads for free. We got a call yesterday, and the man said that he chose us off of Nextdoor because we had more reviews than anyone else. The money we spend on Get More Reviews will pay off exponentially in the future and it will get us to the top of search engines and this will all translate to higher sales. Try Get More Reviews. It’s simple and inexpensive and it WILL pay off!

Pros

I like that all of my reviews are in one spot, so that I can easily see them and respond to each review quickly. I love that it sends out requests for reviews. This is a huge timesaver for me. I was emailing each one of my customers manually and it would take forever. Also, I would only send one request to a customer. GET MORE REVIEWS sends 3 out and also sends text messsages, as well. The amount of reviews that we have received has tripled in the short time we have been using this program. I think it will get even better over time. I appreciate that their sales department set up a dedicated training session to teach us everything about their program. They were only supposed to spend 45 minutes with us, but we ended up working for about an hour and a half. I was having trouble with my Internet and they were patient and helped me through getting everything up and running. They have a bot on their site, so if you need help at anytime during the day, you don’t have to send an email and wait a day for a response or sit on hold making a phone call. You just ask it a question, and get an immediate response.

Cons

I haven’t found anything so far that I don’t like. It is user friendly and does everything I was hoping for and then some. I wish I had some constructive criticism for you, but really I haven’t found anything wrong with Get More Reviews.

Joshua