• Pros

• "I liked that it was user friendly, fast and low cost. And also I could chat anytime with the support team"

• "it is easy to set up and delivers results quickly!"

• "It's professional, easy to use, and affordable."

• Cons

• "The product works well, but it does not include any integrations or automations with your CRM or Zapier. "

• "I wish it would integrate with our CRM software instead of having to download and upload customer info to be able to use it. Automation would make it perfect."

• "There are little customization options, but for the most part serves its purpose."

Browse GetMoreReviews Reviews

Amy from InterGuard Software

Really fast setup - less than an hour to start sending

It's very easy to set up and use. Also, the live chat support is very good and helpful. I made a special request to add a new review site (they already have almost all - but I needed an industry specific one) and they added it within an hour.

Pros

At first I didn't understand what made this a better way to than just creating "review requests" emails from my standard email automation platform. But I gave it a try using the free trial - and within an hour - I understood the benefit. The whole flow is already mapped out for you, including the email templates. Instead of creating everything from scratch - all I had to do was brand the emails.

Cons

Not a con, exactly - but a hope that their beta feature, "Funnel Activity" will come out of beta soon. It lets me see exactly who clicked what - but it only worked for me in October. Would like to have the feature going forward.

Reasons for Choosing GetMoreReviews

The "review request" focus of this product made everything easier than using a general email automation program.

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied December 2019

Amy - Thank you so much for the amazing review and feedback! We really appreciate it! Keep an eye out for a revamped "funnel activity" view. We've received quite a bit of feedback on that feature that we're working on improving!

Devon from PIRCH

Great survey platform

Great customer service and assistance with functionality questions. No issues.

Pros

This software is great if you're looking for a cost-effective, simplistic format for surveying. Follow up and user notifications are automated making admin management easy. Survey redirect for positive reviews is also a helpful way to increase positive social media reviews. Negative reviews allow for direct customer interaction for a personal and quick resolution.

Cons

Reporting for data solely based on a thumbs up or thumbs up response would be life changing. One of the benefits of this platform is to be able to identify whether or not a thumbs up was received even if the customer decided not to continue through to leaving a social media review.

Reasons for Choosing GetMoreReviews

Format simplicity to increase response rates.

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Hi Devon - Thank you for the great review and the amazing idea. Stay tuned as we're working on some new features that should help give more insight into the data for you!

Kevin from nobrainah mediah

What are you waiting for?

Customer support is second to none

Pros

Getmorereviews is so simple to use. Both for the end user and the company looking to get more reviews.

Cons

There is really no down side to this software

Reasons for Choosing GetMoreReviews

The level of support that I received during the pre-purchase process

Haris from Peachtree Primary Care

Just ok

Pros

Pricing was very attractive. Didn’t have a long term commitment. Seems very easy to use. Overall decent product but needs some critical improvements

Cons

Customer service is so so. You can’t talk to anyone and have to chat which seems to have extended delays (seems like staffing issues). Most times you can start a chat and not expect and response for the next few hours. Customer click through rate is not good. The thumbs up or thumbs down is too generic and doesn’t tell my customers that they have to follow through after the thumbs up. Many customers who we surveyed stated that they were under the impression that thumbs up meant they were happy and no review was necessary.

Pricing

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Hello Haris! Thanks for the great feedback. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with our customer support. Our response times are usually rather snappy, but it sounds like something broke down if you had wait times of 1+ hours. As for the thumbs up and thumbs down, we have tested this across several thousand customer and have found that is produces the best conversion rates and least confusion across all industries. If you have more feedback on this specific topic please chat or write us as we are always looking for valuable input like this for our product road-map!

Jimmy from Croissance Locale

The best reputation management sofware

One of the easiest software to use !

Pros

Cons

For what I did experienced, I have nothing to say. It answered all my needs

The price

Reasons for Switching to GetMoreReviews

could not customized the messages that they include in there request

Robson from Kalos Services Inc.

I highly recommend GetMoreReviews

Since our company implemented GetMoreReviews in May, 2019, our Google reviews have grown from under 50 to over 300!

Pros

I really like the magic review link with sentiment check. It makes is super fast and easy for our customers to leave reviews and for us to intercept and address any negative reviews before they become public.

Cons

The only negative issue I have experienced is when adding a recipient, if I enter an extra space, the entry window closes so then I have to start the process over again which can be a time waster if I'm going fast and I'm not 100% accurate.

Reasons for Choosing GetMoreReviews

We chose GetMoreReviews because of the magic link / landing page with sentiment check.

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review!

Michael from New Adventure Web Design & Digital Marketing

GetMoreReviews program feedback

It has been great in helping our clients obtain more reviews quickly and easily.

Pros

I like the sentiment check the most as it helps keep negative feedback away from the GMB listing or Facebook.

Cons

We like the newest feature that keeps the user on the review landing page when leaving a Google review, however we don't like the fact that you have to disable the sentiment check in order to use it.

Reasons for Choosing GetMoreReviews

Bright Local required too many steps to jump through in order to leave a review.

Noelle from The Vital Stretch

Best Review App for any company of size!

In almost 3 years of being in business, we've scraped and clawed for the 13 reviews we had before teaming up with Get More Reviews. A week into our partnership with them, and we already have TEN 5-star reviews. I'm only angry with myself for not doing this sooner!

Pros

We're a regional Assisted Stretch company that is experiencing FAST growth. One thing that was NOT growing was our list of Google Reviews. We did copious research of various review companies and their App offerings before choosing Get More Reviews. And, BOY, are we glad we did. First of all, the app is idiot proof [as I can attest] and intuitive and when going through an attempted Zapier set up, their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] [talk about awesome client service!], [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was my "walk-through." We're now about a week into our partnership with GMR and BOOM! We already have 10 5-star reviews. We are THRILLED. This may be the BEST business decision and partnership we'll make this year! If you're struggling to get client/customer reviews and you have a client list, sign up for GMR NOW!!

Cons

Zero at the moment. They are by far the best App partner we have worked with in years!

Reasons for Choosing GetMoreReviews

They just seemed simpler and offering a product that would create the best efficiencies for our business. We are busy stretching people... we needed an automated system to help us promote how awesome our teams and services are... Get More Reviews is that "no-brainer" solution!

Justin from Original You

GetMoreReviews has done what it says...

This online service has helped us not only get more reviews but allowed to collect potential negative reviews before they happened. By allow people to provide us feedback instead of just directing them to review sites, we've been able to handle potential miscommunication and allowed to train our staff appropriately. -Very easy to use -Like that I can a time frame to not send a review/feedback request to a client too frequently. In case someone's info is entered more than once in whatever time frame you have it set for (ours is 90 days), the service simply tells you so and that it hasn't sent them a feedback request. Having multiple users, has freed up my time and allows my staff to input client information for review/feedback requests while I'm not there.

Pros

-Allows for custom review sites, not just those predetermined. This allows it to be used for specialized industries and services. -Very user friendly -Significant and constant improvements since we've been using it. -Allows for multiple users under 1 account

Cons

-Doesnt automatically integrate with our EMR/POS system. (This is likely more due to the EMR/POS we use, as they do not integrate with any third-parties to my knowledge).

Dr. James from Bloom Consulting

Excellent Software That Gets the Job Done!

Pros

It just works and once you use it, it just makes sense and doesn't require much training.

Cons

Nothing really, it works well and doesnt take a long time to learn.

Reasons for Switching to GetMoreReviews

Cheaper and more user friendly

Lisa from ICON Roofing & Construction, LLC

Love Get More Reviews

I researched all the different programs in this genre-Review Trackers, Birdeye etc. I had my top three and they pretty much all did the same things. It’s just that Get More Reviews was at least half or more of the cost of the other review software. That was it for me. To get everything that I want and need for half the price, Get More Reviews was my choice and I haven’t regretted it for a second. We’re a start up company, so our budget is tight. I have to choose very carefully what we spend our money on, and to me online reviews is the key to success. With online reviews on sites that you can’t advertise on, for example, Nextdoor, you are getting business/leads for free. We got a call yesterday, and the man said that he chose us off of Nextdoor because we had more reviews than anyone else. The money we spend on Get More Reviews will pay off exponentially in the future and it will get us to the top of search engines and this will all translate to higher sales. Try Get More Reviews. It’s simple and inexpensive and it WILL pay off!

Pros

I like that all of my reviews are in one spot, so that I can easily see them and respond to each review quickly. I love that it sends out requests for reviews. This is a huge timesaver for me. I was emailing each one of my customers manually and it would take forever. Also, I would only send one request to a customer. GET MORE REVIEWS sends 3 out and also sends text messsages, as well. The amount of reviews that we have received has tripled in the short time we have been using this program. I think it will get even better over time. I appreciate that their sales department set up a dedicated training session to teach us everything about their program. They were only supposed to spend 45 minutes with us, but we ended up working for about an hour and a half. I was having trouble with my Internet and they were patient and helped me through getting everything up and running. They have a bot on their site, so if you need help at anytime during the day, you don’t have to send an email and wait a day for a response or sit on hold making a phone call. You just ask it a question, and get an immediate response.

Cons

I haven’t found anything so far that I don’t like. It is user friendly and does everything I was hoping for and then some. I wish I had some constructive criticism for you, but really I haven’t found anything wrong with Get More Reviews.

Joshua from Atlanta Dental Center

Hidden Gem of a service, and wonderful to work with.

I am getting online reviews almost daily from my actual patients. It is so wonderful to see what my patients think about their experiences in my dental office, and even more so when they post them online. This helps a lot in our marketing, and in our online reputation. I have more and more patients commenting how they found so many good reviews about our office, and I even have people applying for jobs at our office because of the reviews they found about us online. And my time investment has been minimal. So I'm a very happy user/customer.

Pros

I have been using this company for over a year now, and they have delivered more than promised and charged less than I expected. To be blunt, I have recommended them to anyone and everyone interested in online reviews. I am a total fan of this team and service. the price would be hard to beat, and the service is fantastic. They've helped my business tremendously and helped me to attract more patients to my dental office. If it weren't for their services I would still have less than 100 reviews online, and now I have almost 300, and all of that in about a year of working with them. I was very skeptical at first. They seemed like a smaller company at first and I'm used to working with larger nationally known companies. But I must say they have had NO problems with me, and I've been very happy with their service. Any skepticism I had was completely removed. Thank you to the whole team at Get More Reviews!

Cons

There is not a lot that I can say about negatives for this group. They have helped me and my company a lot. If I were to say anything negative about these guys, I'd say that they probably need to do more marketing. I wish I would have found them sooner, and if they had been more out there, I probably would have!

Janine from Good to Go, Inc.

Our Choice after an Exhaustive Search

Pros

Completely customizable. You set up exactly how and when you want to contact the customer and you can even customize the text. Every other program we looked at would have at least one message we didn't like or it would send SMS only or it would have them spaced in some weird way. We were able to set it up in a way that fits OUR customers. We're still working on how to make sure we get these sent immediately after the job ends but we are seeing good results. It does have tags which we're using for team leader names to see if we can find patterns there but this is something we'd have to track on our own - don't think there's a reporting function. We also really liked the look of this one - what our customer sees. Some of the programs we looked at had really goofy-looking emoji's and stuff. This one just looked a lot better. We also like that it posts our reviews on Facebook.

Cons

It costs a little more but we feel that getting more Google Reviews will pay off in the long run. The User Interface is not as intuitive as some we used but it's okay. Features we're hoping to see in the future would be a user notes field and a page showing stats by month like some of the other software we looked at ie how many contacts did we make, how many reviews did we get, maybe compare sms vs email performance and different team leader performance in terms of getting us reviews.

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Hi Janine, Thank you for the very thoughtful and amazing review. Stay tuned for some new product upgrades and features around the corner that should address some of the feedback you put in the cons. We appreciate your business!

Shane from crystal creek distillery

Saved my business. Saved my life. Best money ever spent on my business.

Pros

Where do I start? WOW. Get More Reviews literally saved my business! I run a Distillery in Texas and we have 5 star reviews across the board on so many different platforms - Yelp, Google, Trip Advisor, etc. When I started using Get More Reviews my business had some reviews, but nothing that made my business stand out. I LOVE this service. The reviews are storming in so fast - similar to Carmelo Anthony in his prime! I would not just recommend using their platform, I would actually say that it is a necessity if you want your business to survive and thrive. All the reviews help set you apart from the rest of the businesses in your category - whatever category that might be. Thank you guys so much! Oh, I almost forgot to ask - have you ever stayed at a 5 star resort before? You know that feeling when you walk in and are pampered with a glass of champagne or orange juice at the lobby entrance? You do? It is amazing isn't it? ... Well, I have news for you - Their customer service gives you that same "home away from home" feeling! They fit all your needs, answer all your questions and satisfy all your desires! Best service ever. Drake said it best, my business "Started from the bottom, now we are here" - All thanks to Get More Reviews. - Shane B

Cons

Honestly... the thing I liked the lease was nothing.

Jared from Window World

Best bang for the buck!

I’m able to send a review invite to all of my customers and build my online review presence

Pros

The Price comparison to other review platforms is a much better value with get more reviews

Cons

Ease of use for my employees. Would be nice to have an app

N/a

Cost

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Jared, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. Let us know if we can help you with anything!

Heather from The American Tour Company

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use and amazing results!

It is a wonderful alternative to the $500 per month a lot of the other companies want.

Pros

I like that it is cost-effective and has increased my business substantially. Increasing the number of reviews to my business increases my SEO and allows more for bookings. I have been incredibly happy with this service and would recommend it.

Cons

I wish that I could connect it to all of our booking software like Podium can do. It can be a lot of work to send out all of the emails. Hoping it improves and gets easier.

Price

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Heather - Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Be on the lookout for some easier ways to automate review requests early in the new year...we're excited about what is around the corner!

Derek from DDT LAW GROUP

Industry: Law Practice

Effective, straightforward solution

Haven’t had any issues so haven’t needed customer service.

Pros

I tested many similar services. This one was the most straightforward. All I need it to do is help me collect new reviews. It does that very well and for a fair price.

Cons

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Derek, Thanks for the review and feedback. Good news...stay tuned for some great new features coming that should help with review automation.

Jennie from Care2Rock

Cheaper alternative to Trustpilot

We need a review service that allows us to communicate with all of our customers, but we're pretty much paying for just the software because we still need to go in and manually reach out to all of our customers.

Pros

-affordable price for smaller companies -like their filter process, allows you to respond back to negative reviews -easy to respond to customers when they've left a review

Cons

-no automation, work is pretty manual -pretty simple software -can't customize review stream (pretty unattractive)

Price was lower

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied December 2019

Hi Jennie! We really appreciate your feedback and awesome review! We're in the middle of some pretty cool enhancements that we hope to be rolling out soon. Keep an eye out for more messaging on this soon :)

Adam from Vitality Medical Centers

Good not Great

It didn't help with any of my goals to obtain reviews for a large thriving business in South Carolina. From the problems I listed in the "cons" section of this review, I decided to search for a system that doesn't require a client to login to a google/facebook/etc account to leave a review, because with older populations you can't expect them to create an account to leave a review. In order to do this you need a third party system and I chose "Trustpilot" it has a lot higher conversion rate because there are less steps to convert, the problem with them is they do not have a "text" option which means you have to have a texting marketing service to do this. Texting does get more activity very quickly vs. email request for reviews.

Pros

To be honest, getmorereviews is a really good at sending out review requests. It allows you to send phone (text) and emails. This is a great feature. It will also stop negative reviews... Again awesome feature. It is also easy to use.

Cons

The biggest problem with getmorereviews is when a request is sent to some one, sends them to a landing page that has a star rating then sends them to the companies review page. This is a problem because it doesn't convert the request to an actual review. The recipient thinks by clicking one of the stars, they are leaving a review. Then when they are sent from that landing page to the actual company google, facebook, or other platform they don't want to sign in or they ignore it because, again, they think they left the review already by selecting the star. If the review doesn't convert it's not worth any money you pay for it.

Nabil from Highbury Park Dental

Amazing software

The reviews are in the center of our marketing strategy, so very beneficial, we can target happy customers instead of sending mass requests and losing in quality of reviews.

Pros

I find that the software is easy to use.

Cons

It needs to implement some notification system for the admin

Reasons for Choosing GetMoreReviews

Cost and selective functionality when sending a review request.

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Nabil - Thank you for the amazing review. We really appreciate it! Is there a certain notification you're looking for? By default we have a couple of different options for notifications that should be configured for your account already. Jump on chat and let us know or shoot us an email at help@getmorereviews.com!

Candy from Construction

additional feedback

always positive

Pros

ease to use really like to send request to customer via text

Cons

limited to google, yelp and facebook angies list and bbb would be great not all customers have these social media accounts so we are missing out on reviews

Reasons for Switching to GetMoreReviews

more options with your company

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Hello Candy - Thank you for the great review! Also, we are 100% capable of helping you generate Angies List and BBB reviews. If you want these added, simply jump on chat with us, or shoot a note to help@GetMoreReviews.com and we will get that taken care of for you ASAP!

Anthony from Automotive

It has helped streamline our process for asking for reviews. All of our emails, internal docs, and communication with clients we have links to reviews.

Pros

I searched and talk with several companies and the price spread in this space for software is crazy!

Cons

N/A N/A N/A N/A..............................

Price, price, price

Jean-Sébastien from Cliniques médicales Lacroix

Pros

Easy to use Tracking per email and sms ..

Cons

Not possible to configure an master account that support many Google Business sites (multiple clinics with the same needs in our case)

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the great review! We're not quite sure what you mean with the "master account" concept, but we may have a solution for you that could work. Do us a favor and jump on chat with this question or shoot us an email to help@GetMoreReviews.com and we'll see if this is something we can accommodate for you!

adam from Knock Out Pressure Washing

GetMoreReviews is a must have for the small business owner.

Very positive experience with GetMoreReviews. They seem very down to earth and are very easy to get in touch with.

Pros

Made getting new reviews such a breeze! No longer was I having to send out some random long code that i got wrong half the time to get a review. This is automated and sleek. My reviews just started coming in!!

Cons

There really is not anything i can think of. The price is more than reasonable for a very good roi.

Reasons for Choosing GetMoreReviews

Seemed like a much better value and it is.

Chelsea from Rhino Reviews

Great product, easy to use, delivers results

Pros

it is easy to set up and delivers results quickly!

Cons

recently there have been a lot of bugs preventing texting etc.

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Hi Chelsea, Thanks for the amazing review, we really appreciate it! Yeah...we hear you on the bugs :( Thank you so much for your patience and I hope we were able to get everything fixed for you in a satisfactory manner! Please let us know if you run into any additional issues...you know how to reach us!

Nikki from Goldenview Ultrasound

Great investment

We have been able to get online reviews daily since we added this service increasing our online visibility.

Pros

It makes it simple for clients to share their positive feedback and write a review. We have had tons of customers over the years write us thank you notes and emails but very few online reviews because of the effort involved in remembering to log on and do so.

Cons

I don't like the fact that when they get a thumbs down there is still small print to show there where to share feedback online though it has been explained to me why this is added.

Jim from Vanderpool

Industry: Law Practice

The Best

Start today what was door today get more reviews to help our clients still others about our award-winning customer service. It has dramatically are efficiency and getting clients to tell others about their experience with our Law Firm

Pros

So easy to use. The software make is east to incorporate into your website

Cons

No software is perfect. The generally I don't have any complaints about my experience with get more reviews.

Joe from Northwest Fence & Iron

A good fit, but not for all businesses

Overall we have had a good experience with the GetMoreReviews program, however it hasn't increased our online reviews as much as we have hoped. After several months of using it, we have only received a handful of reviews from the 100+ invoices we have sent out. It did help block a couple of negative reviews from being posted, which gave us the opportunity to address the client's issues and make them happy.

Pros

It's professional, easy to use, and affordable.

Cons

I'm not unhappy with the software. It is user friendly and straightforward.

Shane from Core Value financial advice

Certainly did "get more reviews"

Excellent experience, easy to set up and the staff at "get more reviews" were friendly and helpful.

Pros

it worked! it certainly did what it says "get more reviews". Immediately we got heaps of great reviews. I was surprised at how effective it was. I had been trying my own way, for several years, to get reviews or feedback with limited success. I am not sure why 'get more reviews' works so well, It may be the ease of leaving a review, as it is a much simpler process to just click a few buttons and be taken straight to a review site. Or it may be that 'get more reviews" automatically send reminders.

Cons

It is probably best suited for companies that have at least several customers per week, otherwise, it may be expensive to just collect the occasional review.

Melinda from Clermont Roofing

A decent starting tool

Fair. It doesn't seem to have as robust a setup to get the reviews converted.

Pros

Get More Reviews is a relatively easy platform to use. The integration with social media platforms is fairly easy to setup and the automation is good.

Cons

Yes, the emails that go out don't seem to be as effective as the texting. I am not sure if it is because the emails are flagged as spam or what. They just don't seem to get the return desired.

Anthony from Tony and son plumbing

Definitely got more reviews

You type in there name and cell number and hit send. So quick. Also 90% of the time you get a review response. Excellent. Also other companies wanted 279.00 a month for the same thing. So glad I found this company.

Pros

It makes it simple and fast for customers to write a review. If not for this software I would only get 3 or 4 reviews a month. Now i average 12 or more per month.

Cons

Honestly can’t think of any. You get billed 99.00 once a month.

Lee from Lee N. Sheldon DMD PA

The Program Works Very Well

Pros

Staff has found this software easy to operate and to encourage others to review our office

Cons

I see no deficiency with the software. I like the results.

Reasons for Choosing GetMoreReviews

Recommendation from a colleague.

Reasons for Switching to GetMoreReviews

The other company was not performing well. They also had a one-year no cancellation contract.

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Hi Dr. Lee, We really appreciate your kind and amazing review! You are a shining of example of business that does reputation management the right way. When you combine a great business with a great review strategy you create a system that leads to a shining reputation online and loads of new 5 star reviews! Let us know if you need anything!

Sondra from BlackwellRealty, Inc.

Get More Reviews

Great!

Pros

We have gotten many more reviews on google and Facebook-it has really given us a google boost for sure

Cons

I wish there was some way to have one review written that would go out to multiple sites without having to rewrite/resubmit

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Hi Sondra, Thank you so much for the great review! We're glad you're having a good experience with us. Yeah, your idea would be AMAZING if the review sites allowed us to do something like that. Unfortunately there isn't a way to take a review and automatically publish it to multiple sites at once. The user will have to login to each site you want to review published on in order for that to happen. Nonetheless, we've received this feedback before and will be the 1st to implement something like this should the review sites make a change that would support this!

Zaur from Distributor Organization

Industry: Animation

Already did . See above

Pros

Possibility to send texts to customers and adding widget to website

Cons

It doesnt allow you to select reviews you want to show on website. Customers who gets review request shoul log in in their account to post a reviw even though they are logged in. I have tested it sending request to myself. I think this is the main reason of refuses to review writing.

Christa from Conner Plumbing

Our Experience

Overall great experience and like that it filters the bad reviews out.

Pros

It's easy to use, fast and we get results immediately from our customer.

Cons

Everything we need, this service provides.

Christopher from Pelican Roofing

Great way to get reviews

It has been a great help in getting reviews. We have more reviews than any other company in our city because of this software.

Pros

It is very easy to use. We really enjoy the automation.

Cons

Sending reviews from a mobile phone. It could be an easier way.

The ease of use.

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Hi Christopher - We appreciate your shining review! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you!

Mark from BLUEmove International Relocation, Inc.

Great System

GetMoreReviews allows us to get many more great reviews out to the public. We have always had happy customers and now we make it easy for them to leave positive feedback in public forums, which allows a potential customer to to see them, thus increasing our business.

Pros

Easy to use and fully automated follow up

Cons

No dislikes, very happy with the softward

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Mark, We appreciate your glowing review! If you ever need anything just let us know!

Thomas from Steidl & Steinberg

Just what we needed

Our firm was very concerned about the lack of reviews we had been receiving so we began to look into the various software packages offered by companies. We found Get More Reviews to be very user friendly for our firm and our clients, but also offered the most bang for the buck. Our reviews have improved steadily and we are very pleased with the results Get More Reviews has produced.

Pros

The dashboard is very user friendly. We are able to input our clients e-mail information and the program handles the rest. We also like being able to provide review options, such as Google and BBB, to our clients.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't experienced any difficulties with the software to this point. This program is very easy to use and does it all.

Dana from Ram Jack Pacific

Thumbs up for GetMoreReviews

GetMoreReviews have increase our reviews we received from customers. It's easy to use and it's nice that all the reporting is in one area.

Pros

This product is easy to use. When we complete a job it allows the customers to go to one place to give us the company a review. Customers love it!

Cons

Sometimes it takes a day or two for the review to post on the "review" section of the dashboard.

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Hi Dana, Thank you so much for leaving us this amazing review! We love working with Ram Jack!

Tari from All Dermatology

Great Program

Pros

This software is so easy to use and the results we have received have been amazing!! I love the feature that notifies you when you get a thumbs down, it has given us the opportunity to contact patients and remedy any issues they have before it posts a bad review. Customer service is on hand if you need them and very helpful. Definitely worth the cost.

Cons

The only thing that is annoying is every time I enter an email I have to click email. seems like if you are entering them and you start with email, it should automatically just select it for the following entries.

Julia from Barlow Respiratory Hospital

Easy...or not easy enough...still good, still grateful!

We are pleased with the ability to invite folks to review and grateful for those who have. We wish we could make it easier for more folks to participate.

Pros

Ease of use is excellent and customer support is great.

Cons

BUT folks often balk at a request to complete a review. It seems easy to us, but to a one-time, non-tech user, it may not be as easy as we wish.

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Julia - Thank you so much for the great review! We're always looking for ways and ideas to make the review process even easier. If you have any other feedback or ideas based on what your customers are saying please jump on chat and let us know or shoot us a note to help@GetMoreReviews.com

Catrina from Urban Design Solar

Great Product; Great Price!

Pros

The software is easy to use. I can quickly send out a review request to any client of ours in mere seconds and they can easily leave us a review on the site of their preference. It is quick and easy for all involved.j

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at this time. We have had a great response and have increased our reviews since using this software.

Response from Get More Reviews

Replied November 2019

Hi Cartrina - We really appreciate your review! We're thrilled that you're getting a great response rate as well. If there is ever anything we can do to help you just jump on chat or shoot us a note to help@GetMoreReviews.com

Tyler from Atlantic Blue LLC

Awesome software that helps!

Pros

It is great! Text reviews are something that we love to use. This software is perfect to get reviews from customers from either text or email!

Cons

None. We use it for texts/email review only so we are highly satisfied.

Kelly from Sunset Home Sales

Don't get a lot of Results

Like having more reviews on google!

Pros

It's easy to input the customers. However, we input 20 and MAYBE get 1 response. I have asked Get More Reviews to audit my account to help improve this but I don't think it's ever been done.

Cons

its a little clunky at time and hard to figure out where to get started. I have heard from customers that the link doesn't work.

Jason from CLR llc

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great Product & Service - Give Them A Try

Pros

Setup was easy and quick. The tracking options are good features. Social Media links are a definite bonus. Compared to other companies, GMR is a great product for the price!!

Cons

Phone support would make understanding the dashboard and all the options much quicker and simpler. a cell phone app would be recommended for the future.

Dana from Allstar Innovations

Convenient and great support, could use a few tweaks!

Pros

Get More Reviews is very user friendly and easy to implement. The customer support is incredible. Alexis has been an integral part in making this program successful for our company.

Cons

I dont like how we have to manually send the outreach. It would be nice to have API connection so the reviews could go out automatically. The only other "issue" i've had with the platform is that while I'm in one location, sometimes it will kick me off and take me back to the Location Selection screen.

awogor from Techsliet Media

I used the Free trial to get 5 reviews on a product

I have only used the free trial and I like it very much and will recommend

Pros

After hearing about GetMoreReviews on YouTube, I decided to give it a trial and trust me, I loved every part of the product. I converted happy customers to more happier customers.

Cons

The price is too expensive for upcoming business owners. but the product is ok

MATTHEW from Fahrenheit

Great Job Guys!

Pros

They enable us to make the most of our satisfied customers in order to get more business.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Teresa from Mortgage Design Group

Pros

Very easy to use for administration and clients.

Cons

The thumbs up/down feature did not display on any platforms, we have since disabled it.

Joey from Joe Cole Plumbing

Great Program

Pros

I love how you can email and text customers to send reviews. Most programs only offer email and those that offer text are very expensive. I found this program much more affordable than others I saw.

Cons

One feature I do not like is I find some customers (those not good with email/technology) would reply back to the text/email thinking they were leaving a review instead of clicking on the link. I wish this could be converted into a review.