• Pros

• "It works. Easy to use for an computer illiterate guy like me. Gets me reviews with ease. "

• "Simple and understandable user software. Easy to explain to my clients but should an error arise, support is always happy to help out as well."

• "Very flexible and intuitive. Easy to setup and easy to use. I am able to change the reviews flows for each client, quick and easily. "

• Cons

• "The cost was a little on the high side. But it has all the bells and whistles that other services don't have so it is worth the cost."

• "- The email drip functionality could be a little better (i.e. if someone opens/clicks don't re-send) - Integration with something like mailchimp would be awesome"

• "I wish there were more workflow options - multiple samples of how the most successful companies are using the product workflows/content."

Browse Reputation Loop Reviews

Zach from Real Estate Growth Hackers

Grade.us is an awesome platform for both small businesses and agencies

I love grade.us - gives a great way to help small businesses get the reviews they need in a simple, easy-to-understand way :)

Pros

Grade.us gives a simple way to generate reviews on the sites where businesses need them. By providing a product that agencies can use to offer this service, it adds an easy way to increase revenues as well. The software itself is easy to use, simple, clean and effective. It gets out of the way in all the right ways while having just enough customizability to be stay on brand. The support and training is also superb. I very much love this software and offering.

Cons

I wish it was free... but I wish everything was free! Honestly, I don't think I have much to say in terms of downsides. Oh! For my market, they don't track Zillow reviews correctly, which is pretty problematic - but it is possible this is completely out of their control. Still, this is a problem since I work mostly with real estate agents.

Response from Grade Us

Replied July 2019

Hi Zach, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on the Grade.us platform! We were especially excited to see that you've had a great experience with support and training. Over the past several months, Grade.us has invested heavily in our support team and customer training resources, so hearing that you've had a great experience with us let's us know that we were on target with what we thought our customers would love most! We've also made some recent review updates that should address the trouble you've experienced in the past with specific review sites. Feel free to take a look and let us know if you still have any concerns we can address. Thanks again for sharing your kind words! Warm regards, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success Grade.us support@grade.us

Karen from eBusiness Coach

Industry: Online Media

Grade.Us perfect name!

Grade.Us has provided me the opportunity to work from home. The dashboard and software are user friendly. I work mostly with family owned businesses. When their business receives a strong Review I feel as if I am helping their business succeed.

Pros

Grade.Us is a White Label review and reputation product. The customer support is top-notch! They were very patient with me as I learned the system and dashboard. The dashboard is user friendly. The report feature is clear and precise. A great tool to share with clients. Entering review requests is simple and efficient.

Cons

Grade.Us recently raised their prices. In my opinion Grade.Us is one of the higher priced Review & Reputation White Labels. I don't believe they have the capability to request surveys from customers. I think this will become more popular in the future --so maybe Grade.Us will incorporate this into their system.

Response from Grade Us

Replied February 2020

Hi Karen, Thanks for the amazing review! That's so cool that the white label aspect of the platform allows you to work from home and grow your remote business. I love that you have such a personal relationship with your family owned business clients. Great news! We do in fact offer surveys. Feel free to reach out to the team and we can show you how you can set that up on your client's review funnel. Thanks for being an awesome customer.

July 2015

July 2015

Best balance of features vs. cost, excels at review acquisition.

Grade.us has best balance of features vs. cost that I've found on the market, and it excels at the most important task helping the business or organization acquire reviews. Other apps may have more robust reporting or dashboards at them moment, but they are often weak on acquisition. The Grade.us feature set leaves no acquisition opportunity overlooked. There's a customizable autoresponder system to drip review requests, a simple review invitation feature that allows organizations to quickly trigger the autoresponder (without signing-in to the dashboard), even nicely-printed invitation cards. The review "funnel" can also be triggered by an embeddable review button, live review widget (just click a star to start), or QR code. Negative reviews are routed to the organization first, at least presenting a opportunity for the reviewer to vent themselves and for the organization to respond before going public. The system reliably tracks 80+ review sites all the usual suspects plus many social media and industry sites. Daily email alerts keep the organization current. Positive reviews (or all reviews if you like) may be streamed to any website. All very nice. Support is snappy and I believe the company is intent on refining and polishing this app over time. I've seen significant development over the last six months. Five stars for Grade.us!

Pros

Easy and fast for reviewers to use resulting in better acquisition. Mobile-friendly. Solid tracking and alert system.

Cons

I'd like to see more refined dashboard reporting, similar to other systems that provide visual representations of activity over time.

Response from Grade Us, Inc.

Replied July 2015

Thanks for your review, Michael! Agreed--we absolutely need more in the way of a visual dashboard for all of the review data we collect for you. The scheduled PDF and Web based reports are nice for sharing with your clients, but it would be nice to login and see your current stats "at a glance." It's in the pipeline!

Jason from Omnia Creative Studio

Terrible App Considering the Available Technology

Paying way to much money for subpar features.

Pros

Aggregating reviews and being able to respond to Facebook & Google reviews in a single place.

Cons

No deeplinking support for native mobile apps. Breaks all the time causing angry clients Email support is not helpful

Reasons for Choosing Reputation Loop

Colleague recommendation, totally regret it at this point.

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2019

Hi Jason, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your experience on Grade.us has been anything but exceptional. Would you be willing to chat further about how we could do better in the future? I'd love to get on a phone call with you so I can better understand your concerns and to clarify what you mean about deeplinking support for native mobile apps. Sincerely, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success support@grade.us

Rabeah from Practice Affiliate

White Label Reputation Management Made Easy

Our competitors were offering similar software, so we bought their white label service to use with our clients

Pros

Grade. us offers Reputation management software that can help businesses aggregate positive reviews while mitigating negative ones. After trying multiple review management solutions, we stuck with Grade.us for their customer service and easy to use software. Setting up profiles is quick and customizable. You can set up profiles with each account with different persmissions. Another nice touch is the ability to send out automated reports to specified email addresses.

Cons

They could do a better job at communicating changes that they are making to their platform as they roll out. Sometimes they will add or move a feature in the admin area, and you have to search around to find it.

Julie from Big Fish Local

Best price, all the features.

Pros

Best review software at the best price. We white label the platform and resell it to our clients, and have looked at lots of options. Not only is GradeUs the least expensive, it has all the features we could ask for. Its also pretty easy/intuitive to use.

Cons

I dont have any real issues with it. Sometimes I have trouble finding what I want it to do, but usually its pretty easy to figure out.

Reasons for Choosing Reputation Loop

More features than Vendasta, and way less expensive than either one. Grade us is pretty great.

Randy J from President Tiny Giant Web Solutions

Best Value Review Management System

Everytime we have a service request we get emmediate response and customer service is awesome.

Pros

I like the White Label version because my clients log in straight from my website to send review invites. It handles both email and SMS funnels and it allows negative responses to be funneled to a contact form versus hitting the review channel.

Cons

We have not yet found a negative yet as the SAS has been working seamlessly for the past year.

Response from Grade Us

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the great review, Randy! We're so happy to hear that the platform has worked well for your clients. We take pride in our ability to provide a white labeled solution for our digital marketing companies. I'll share your appreciation with the customer service team! Hearing stuff like this really validates all of the hard work that they put in.

John from Corporate Caterers South Houston

Great Customer Service

We are not getting the best from Grade US,. CSR made some suggestions and we are hoping to improve review responses in the upcoming weeks.

Pros

- Great Customer Service, CSR did a quick training for me and explain what work the best in the market. - Explain more about SW Capabilities.

Cons

Price increased multiple times in the past year.

Reasons for Choosing Reputation Loop

Offered a 50% off for few months, tried the products for the first campaigns and they were working at the beginning.

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2019

Hi John, Thank you so much for the kind words! We've invested a lot in our support team so I'm thrilled to hear you've had your expectations met. Feel free to reach out to us any time you have additional feedback. Thanks again! Sincerely, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success

Allan F from Law office

Industry: Law Practice

Amazing Product

Great company. Will be with them for years to come

Pros

Cons

Not as customizing as I would like but still an amazing product I cant live without

Reasons for Choosing Reputation Loop

Anthony my sales guy gave me a good vibe

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2019

Hi Allan, Thanks so much for your stellar review! We work hard to make our product as straightforward as possible, so it's wonderful to hear that it has been easy for you to use. We're always looking to be better, so if you have any feedback on what type of customization would be helpful to you, feel free to email support@grade.us with your suggestions. Thanks again! Cheers, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success

Good software that does what it states

Really good and easy way for my business to show and implement.

Pros

Really food pricing when compared to other software out there, works really well, and new features have been added, good to see a product is continually improved upon.

Cons

Nothing really, it fit for what we were trying to achieve which was good. So check it out and compare it to see if it would work for you.

This is a difficult space, but I think I made the right choice

Pros

I wish this wasn't broken down into pros and cons. Reviews like these are for products like this are too complex for such simplistic answers. My advice is to get in touch with their team and ask for a proper demo or support session before you go set this up for your clients. That's what made the difference for me. - Extensive functionality with a big list of options to customise the platform in comparison to other systems I've seen. - They're pretty good at updating and upgrading their feature list and overall, the clients I use this with are happy and that to me is what matters most. - Staff and help/support team are very helpful and willing to do everything they can to get things right.

Cons

It's not the prettiest interface so if you want it to look exactly like your customer's brand, it may not be for you. But what is more important is 'does it do what it says it will do' and the answer is yes so that is more a pro than a con. I have to admit I find the help screens and information very confusing but if you're more web savvy than me, you may think it's a doddle. What they probably lack is a more robust training video catalogue so be ready to do a fair amount of reading if you want to implement this properly.

David from HeyGoTo Marketing

September 2015

There is NOTHING out there like Reputation Loop; Period!

We have tried so many other software's & they all were limited to the point of no use or we had to use 3 different systems to accomplish what Reputation Loop would do. They have thought this out so much further than most businesses owners could understand. We use the software integrated into InfusionSoft & within a day or 2 we had reviews coming in. PROS: 1. There is a follow-up system ready to go; with a little amount of changes to start seeing reviews. 2. The system will do what our staff & most business fail to do & that is reach out & ASK! What a concept; asking how their visit was & if they could leave a review for us. Most employees don't care enough to ask & the owners to egotistical to ask so it never happens. Well now it does. Enter the customers info that came in for the day into Reputation Loop & the follow-up begins. 3. I was able to find an issue we were having with someone on the staff. This issue was going on for over a year & within 4 weeks of using it we found this out from customer feedback. There is so much more going on with this system then what most would truly understand. 4. If a client leaves a bad review it sends it to a different page allowing the business owner to find & solve it before it goes up for everyone to see. It also will ask the Positive feedback people if they don't mind leaving an additional one. This is BRILLIANT, IT WORKS & its very hand off. So no one had to feel uncomfortable about getting reviews. 5. Look I could go on & on because IT WORKS & I USE IT every day. I bet 80% of the software out there isn't being used because people have to do manual stuff consistently to get it to work & because of it they never use it. SIMPLICITY is key! CONS: 1. It does take a little bit to get set-up for most people that are not very computer savvy. Reason is because it integrates into social media accounts like Facebook & Twitter they have to go & find their information to log in. They have to update some listings so average people might feel like there is a lot to do to get it working but I'm willing to bet the same average people don't understand the alternatives; THERE ARE NONE! You do everything manually, check all your listings for bad reviews, actually start asking for reviews & then you email 1 at a time each day to ask for reviews. Point is that I LOVE this software & my advice to you is DON"T let the 30 to 60 minute set-up scare you because it's a beautiful thing once it's working & in motion!

Great Functioning Review Portal

Grade.us is wonderful for its basic purposes - creating a customer service portal to generate more reviews. It is very efficient in these regards.I do use an alternate service for printing out card, etc for distribution, because there are most cost-effective ways of doing it. I wish the cards they generated and offered to print were available as a downloadable pdf for those who want to do their own printing.

Pros

The customization of the review portal is great, including the ability to accommodate multiple languages.

Cons

I wish the reports had some more customization options for agencies - to decide what information to include, and what not to include for different audiences.

Response from Grade Us

Replied July 2019

Hi there, Thanks so much for your kind words and feedback! I've passed along your suggestions on our reporting feature to our product team. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know what could be better since we're always looking for ways to better serve our customers! You may have noticed we've been working on a revamp of our printed cards section. Now that this is a DIY feature, you can save the 10-card sheet as a PDF by clicking the Print button and in the print dialogue choosing "Save as PDF" instead of sending to a printer. Let us know if you have any questions about this! Thank you again for the nice review. Warm regards, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success Grade.us

I'd Recommend Reputation Loop on Customer Service Alone

Pros

I like this software a lot. It scans how your business appears online and fixes your business listings all in one dashboard which are extras I wasn't looking for. It's definitely helped me gather new reviews for local clients to help them improve thier online reputation and visibility in Google maps and near me searches. Integrates with all kinds of retail and medical CRM's so that is lovely too. Plus you can use SMS and MMS if that's part of your plan.

Cons

Sometime, rarely, it would just not work and that might be user (me) error but I really want this to be set it and forget it forever. But customer support is EXCELLENT and there was never a problem they didn't quickly fix with a friendly interaction.

Response from Reputation Loop

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it.

Solid Tool For More Online Reviews. Great Support

It's surprisingly difficult to get people to leave online reviews. This definitely will help. I was able to capture a few reviews for our agency during the 14-day trial period, so I was happy with that. I haven't yet decided whether I'm going to integrate this into our offering. To justify the monthly cost, you'd definitely want to capture a decent volume of email addresses on a monthly basis.

Pros

I run a small agency, and have been considering supplementing our services with a reputation/reviews management tool. Did the 14-day trial, and was very impressed with the product. Really enjoyed the ease of use. Easy to setup and initiate a campaign. Lots of flexibility in terms of how you would like to manage your campaigns, but I found the default settings to be spot on for me. I liked the real time reporting, that indicated what actions (if any) the recipients took after receiving the email. Really good product overall.

Cons

Struggling to come up with a dislike. Wish it was free!

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that the free trial accomplished what you were hoping. I'll share your kind words with the team. You're right, getting reviews can be a major challenge when you don't have the right system in place. A lot of agencies are adding review management as a supplementary service for their clients. It's really becoming a differentiator for selling digital marketing services. Feel free to reach out to our team if you want to discuss the white label options for offering Grade.us to your clients. Many of our customers are agencies who have found it to be a great foot-in-the-door service, since business owners truly understand the power of online reviews.

Dean from Nashville Marketing Systems Inc

My favorite SEO software

The customer service has ALWAYS been top notch. I get fast help whenever I need it, even in the evenings. They are absolutely one of my favorite SEO companies.

Pros

I love the fact that it is my least expensive piece of software, but it's the one my clients like the best. There's something about providing an avenue for positive feedback that appeals to every business owner.

Cons

I'd like to be able to clone all aspects of a campaign and copy them to new ones.

Response from Grade Us

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the kind words, Dean! I shared your message with Boris and the support team. We appreciate that you've been a customer with us for so long!

Great review acquisition platform!

Pretty dang happy with Grade.us. We have tried getting reviews ourselves and it just seems like Grade.us does a better job overall.

Pros

I really like that it's simple to set up.

Cons

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2018

Thanks so much for the kind review! We feel it's important to keep setup simple as well. Your suggestion of providing other examples of the workflow is great. It's something I'll communicate to marketing and see if we can get some more clients to participate in sharing their best practices.

John from Lemonade Stand Inc.

Best review wizard tool for agencies

Simple to use and a great solution for agencies looking to offer review wizards to their clients.

Pros

- Great solution for agencies to white label their review wizard - Easy to set up - The thumbs up, thumbs down solution is great for the end-user - Custom domain mapping

Cons

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2018

Hey John, Thanks for this great feedback about our email campaign functionality. Great news! We do offer the ability to deactivate a campaign based on open or click. You can find those settings under your invite tab, but feel free to reach out to support if you'd like to have a screen share walkthrough on how to activate it for your clients. I'll pass your feedback along to product. As reporting and email marketing analytics continue to grow in importance for agencies like yourself, that type of intelligent conditional behavior would definitely make sense! I'll also let product know that you appreciate the white label solution is really working for you and your clients. Thanks for being a fantastic customer! Garrett

Offers The Best Review Funnel

Grade.us is part of our toolset in working as an agency to manage the online presence of small businesses. This tool serves as our review management base of operations. I love that it has the option to directly purchase branded and coded cards to distribute for the clients, but wish it had more free options to directly download or export the designs as pdfs to use elsewhere. Also, if the reports were able to be customized a little more discretely, their utility would go up significantly for us.

Pros

The static review funnel is the best and most versatile one I've seen in Review Management products.

Cons

Inability to customize reports, and to generate pdf templates of paper materials.

August 2015

Hamlet from Granite Perfection, LLC

August 2015

Modern Look & Feel. Effective. Great People.

I don't write many reviews but every now and then I'm compelled to. This is one of those times. I had been looking for a service like this one that would allow us to (1) easily capture reviews from customers, but more importantly, and this was harder to find, (2) easily and eloquently display/embed the reviews from around the web into our own website...and this is where Grade.us comes in. I am very much against having customers review you on your own website because this has been subject to abuse by companies that will stuff their site with fake reviews, and therefore doing it this way has very little credibility. Therefore, it was important for us to get reviewed on 3rd party independent websites like Google, HomeAdvisor, etc. Grade.us met both our goals and then some. Their whole platform has that modern look and feel that keeps up with our greatly designed website. It works - and - is easy to customize and integrate into your system. Their customer service is off the charts too. Within a few minutes of signup, they emailed us asking if they could help. I had a few questions and got a response within the hour - every time. Overall, we are very excited to have found grade.us and believe that their partnership will help us grow our business for years to come.

Response from Grade Us

Replied August 2015

Thanks so much for the review, Hamlet. Glad you found us! We obviously share your view that reviews on third-party review sites are *way* more valuable than "vanity reviews" collected on your website. It's a wonder more review companies don't follow our lead! Anyway, thanks again. Please reach out if you ever need anything from us.

Awesome Review Management Software

After using a software that was a lot lower quality with a higher price and after comparing others before choosing Grade.us, I found that Grade.us offers a superior product for a highly competitive price!

Pros

There are many things that I like about Grade.us; my top two are the price (great for small/medium size agencies to easily make a profit when offering the service to our clients) and the functionality (setup of profiles is a breeze).

Cons

I do not have much to say that is negative about the software, but there are just a few things that can be simplified with the day-to-day usage of the software like setting up the white label branding and customizing the review display settings with the WP Plugin.

Brandon from Health Insurance Innovations Inc (HIIQ)

We like having GradeUs in our toolbelt but it's a little pricey for the features.

Great tool but for the price, isn't extremely innovative. Seems easily duplicated so they're going to face some stiff competition.

Pros

Being able to manage reviews in one place is amazing and the tools to collect reviews are pretty powerful.

Cons

This is a convenience tool, not a tool you can't live without. You can do everything you can do with GradeUs in other tools. GradeUs just brings features together. It saves us some time but doesn't provide overwhelming innovation for the price.

Digital Customer Support

sometime I do not want to read or be directed to an article. When a client has a problem, it takes way too much time to solve by email and provided articles. The staff is great and they are committed to doing a great job. But the problem I just had took 2 hours of my day when with a short conversation, it would have been 20 minutes. This is maddening and definitely takes away from the experience. Again, no reflection on the CS team. Techs are great and knowledgable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] does an outstanding job!

Pros

It works great and the cost allows an agency to make money on the platform.

Cons

No problems with the software. I do have problems with Google's review form. It is not clear and we have many that just leave stars instead of stars and comments. When asked, they do not see where they can write. I am sure we are missing great reviews because of this.

Lee'Ann from Social Vibe Marketing, Inc.

Good value for the service

It was ok, I ended up cancelling it after a few years to upgrade to another platform.

Pros

I used this for a couple of years for my clients. The pros were the cost compared to other review platforms, and it was pretty easy to set up a drip campaign as well as set up the landing page for a client.

Cons

What I disliked is that the landing pages were not found in search results, nor did the reviews show up on the knowledge panel on Google like other review sites do. The landing pages could have been a little more functional and robust as well.

Marc from Work Pics

Industry: Photography

Probably still the best

Pros

Simple setup for the most part Good features compared to other applications

Cons

Support hours not great for international users

Leslie from Delightful Sites

Great for agencies

Pros

I really liked Grade.Us and used it for over a year. It was simple to set up and to use.

Rabeah from Practice Affiliate

Agency Customer of Over a Year

Our agency switched over to grade.us after a frustrating relationship with another service. We left because of poor customer service, which is an important thing to have with a platform such as this. Grade.us went above and beyond to help out with each issue promptly and successfully. Our agency will continue to use grade.us for all of our reputation management needs.

Pros

customer service

Cons

Lacking ability to delay text message requests

kelly from Diamond Arrow Media

Best Review Software for the $$$

So far it has been a great experience and won't use anyone else.

Pros

How easy it is for the clients to use, and that it works! If you use the review invites the reviews will come.

Cons

There isn't really anything I didn't like, they have made updates and changes to help with Functionality.

Jodi from Plastic Surgery Assoc

A B C D

I feel this product is a great product for the price.

Pros

Very easy to use. You can choose which sites you want to promote for reviews and select who you send the invite to. Great for a small company.

Cons

Not a complex program, but serves its purpose for the reasonable monthly charge. I dont use it much, but have not been informed of any issues.

Response from Grade Us

Replied August 2019

Hi Jodi, Thanks so much for the great review! We're happy to hear it's been smooth sailing since you joined our platform. If there are any features you think would benefit you to have, send us a message at support@grade.us. Thanks, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success Grade.us

A great way to get into reputation management

Overall, it is a great product. You give up a little on the support/UI side in order to get a great price, but it is still worth it, in my opinion, if you are a company managing fewer than 75 locations. Grade.us integrates with other reporting tools, so you really don't even need to look at the Grade.us-generated reports. Lots of value for the money, and the tool works almost flawlessly. If you're on the fence about what tool to go with, choose Grade.us until you make up your mind.

Pros

- The price is a no-brainer if you are managing multiple locations and/or clients. Great value for the price. - The tools has everything you need from reports, to widgets, to monitoring, to email/text outreach! - The company keeps up with compliance issues. When Google announced the update regarding sentiment and reviews, Grade.us was the first (that I noticed) to make necessary changes to its platform to stay compliant.

Cons

- The UI is not great, at all. It will make you feel less productive by just looking at it. - The auto-generated reports are not pretty. They do the job, but they aren't something most companies would be proud to show off to a client.

Louise from Bonafide

Great way to monitor your brand's reputation!

Grade.us is a fantastic way to monitor reviews around the web. By creating a dedicated portal for our clients, we have been able to capture more reviews from satisfied customers and address unhappy customers directly. It's easy to set up, and the ability to customize has been a wonder!

Pros

It's easy to set up and the customer support is fantastic.

Cons

The backend can be a little clunky, especially with multiple clients.

Leslie from Delightful Sites

The best reviews platform I've found

Pros

This software is feature rich and simple to use. I tried a couple others. One was less expensive but more complicated and didn't offer anything close to the functionality of Grade.us . I am hooked!

Cons

I wish the prospecting report was more targeted. For example, restaurant reports don't show Zomato or Trip Advisor on them. I opted not to use the review scan because I prefer to have a conversation/email to explain the findings and give them the other findings that I searched out myself.

Kristin from Baton Rouge Telco Federal Credit Union

You Get What You Pay For

Overall, I did not have a good experience with Grade.us. I ended up cancelling with them and signing a contract with Birdeye. I would not recommend them until they update their software and hire more support team.

Pros

Setup was fairly simple. I liked that there was no contract so you could cancel at any time, which I ended up needing.

Cons

The support response time was awful. There was an issue with texts not going through on AT&T cell numbers, and their response was to either 1) chance it and some will go through or 2) not send SMS messages. Unacceptable. They hadn't even reached out to AT&T to resolve the issue yet.

Response from Grade Us

Replied October 2018

Hi Kristin, We want to thank you for your honest review. After reading through your correspondence with our staff, we completely understand your frustration. Continuous improvement in our app and services has been a huge focus for us these past few months and although we did not show you the best of Grade us in the past, we know we can in the future if you ever do decide to return. Kristin O'Neill Customer Success Director

Chris from Digtial Media Nation

5 Star Program with 5 Star Service

If you're looking for a software platform that allows you to position yourself as a reputation management leader, look no further. Reputation Loop has the most comprehensive program available today that offers incredible value to the end-user clients. The program will help clients identify key problem areas that need immediate attention, it helps them generate new and relative reviews from their most recent customers, and most importantly it helps them market those reviews to their social media channels automatically. Furthermore, the customer service that Rep Loop offers is exceptional and second to none. Overall, these guys offer an incredible platform that has all the bells and whistles and they back it up with 5 star service.

Ahmed from Exclusive Web Marketing

Very good review management software

Overall we are happy with it, as it is providing a function that we need as marketers.

Pros

Gives a marketing company like us the ability to generate more real reviews for our customers.

Cons

Its a bit pricy when considering the number of features.

Grade.us

Pros

Very easy to set up and add which sites you want your reviews to be directed.

Cons

The free version only allows 100 enrollees before you need to purchase the program on a monthly basis.

Brandon from Health Insurance Innovations

Grade.us is a great tool

I've found a lot of value in Grade.us as an addition to our reputation management and marketing efforts. It's easy to set up and use and makes growing your reputation painless and quick. We can now engage with customers in a way we couldn't before and it's paying off.

Pros

The ability to proactively gather reviews from happy customers.

Cons

The top navigation is a little confusing.

Brady from Solutions Digital Marketing, LLC

Great tool. Good pricing.

I've been using Grade.Us for over 6 months, and have had great success. My clients are getting 2-5 reviews per week that they wouldn't otherwise get.

Pros

Pricing structure allows me to be profitable. If a client wants to self-manage, white labeling is easy, and minimal training is required.

Cons

Appearance could be cleaner, and more options for requesting new reviews would be great.

Nate from Income Store

Very Smart and Extremely Useful

Pros

-Fantastic layout for looking over reviews -Very valuable if your business relies on word-of-mouth reviews online -Good customer support

Cons

-Reports are not super customizable -Not really any true cons

Response from Grade Us

Replied November 2018

Wow, thanks for the thoughtful review Nate! So happy to hear that the free trial worked for you. I'll let the support team know that you appreciate them and the product team that you liked the layout. (I'll also relay about the customizability of the reports) ~Garrett

Jim from Hospitalityfan

Great tool and very affordable for agencies.

Additional value for clients.

Pros

The customer support is the very best that I have encountered ever. So responsive to any questions you may have! Very impressive!

Cons

As an agency, I wish we didn't have to buy in bundles of 25 seats...lhowever it is still affordable.

Scott from Spark Local Marketing

Amazing Software - Fantastic Service

When I heard about Reputation Loop from some of my peers I was very anxious to check it out and see how it compared with some of the other reputation platforms out there. Well it didn't disappoint! What I love about it is the clean organized look, the email follow up, how easy it was to set up and of course that awesome customer support. These guys are serious about helping their clients and I was amazed at how quickly that they not only responded to questions, but how quickly they were able to fix any small issues I ran into. This is one of the best on the market. Very happy I heard about it.

November 2014

Tyson from Titan Web Agency

November 2014

In a league of their own

Grade.us is simply the best, most user friendly tool out there for helping a local business get reviews. Creating your review landing page takes all of 2-5 minute (I'm not exaggerating). Then adding the review button to your website takes 1 minute. (Once again, not exaggerating). Using their software is not only easy, but the customer support is hands down amazing. Any and all issues are always taken care of quickly and correctly. I can't recommend Grade.us enough. If you need help getting more reviews for your clients and are in the market for review software, then Grade.us is the one to go with.

Sean from The 108 Group, LLC

this thing is EPIC

I've been using RepLoop a long time, since beta, even before it was called RepLoop. We've used every possible reputation management system over the past 6 years of business doing local marketing and the features in RepLoop are a veritable "greatest hits" of all of the best features of other systems. The owners are extremely responsive to user input and have aggressively and quickly made improvements and changes to the products over the past 2 years to make and keep it cutting edge. We run all of our clients through RepLoop and they are thrilled with it and the results it provides.

Kyle from NH Strategic Marketing, LLC

September 2015

I signed on with Reputation Loop earlier this year to replace an inferior reputation software we are using and have been very happy with it. We are a Google AdWords PPC lead generation focused agency and just by offering Reputation Loop as an upsell to our existing clients we added 24 businesses in 5 months at $97/month which generates us an easy $2,328/month on autopilot. Not bad for offering it as an upsell to our existing clients. Its super easy to deliver, our clients love the software, and its incredibly profitable for us so we love it and highly recommend it.

Ian from Outsourced Marketing Inc.

Incredible value and ROI

Grade.us has become our goto system for attracting, capturing and leveraging great reviews for ourselves and our clients. Grade.us offers a robust platform for sending out drip emails to encourage customers to provide reviews on the channels we want, while effectively capturing negative reviews before they happen, and monitoring reviews across channels. I highly recommend Grade.us to anyone who wants to leverage online word of mouth, positively impact their SEO and leverage reviews across their website and social channels.

Lee Ann from Social Vibe Marketing, Inc.

Easy review system solution

The platform is easy to set up and navigate. Perfect if you want a white labeled solution. I do like how there are easy instructions on how to leave reviews on the various platforms which help when soliciting positive reviews online.

Pros

Ease of use and set up

Cons

I wish there was a lead capture form with the review platform - like book an appointment now - I know of other review systems that have that integrated and I have thought of switching based solely on that feature

September 2016

Rachel from iSearch By City

September 2016

iSearch By City Review of Grade.Us

The software is super easy to use and our customers are responding favorably. Great value! Much more affordable than most of the competitors. In less than 2 weeks we have generated 14 new reviews.. more than we had acquired in the past year.

Pros

Super user-friendly

Patrick from Review Primer

September 2015

Smooth Software. Aggressive Pricing Model. Happy Clients.

We've been using Reputation Loop for several months and are excited every time we get to show a client. As a web development and SEO company, we wanted to bundle, but we saw more potential in it, so we created a new business solely focused on helping small businesses earn more online reviews and Reputation Loops's software allows us to do that with ease. I recommend this product to any agency or web company looking to offer something unique to their existing client base. Our clients are happy. Thus, we are happy!

Christopher from Best Property Marketing

September 2015

Easy to use and very effective for generating positive reviews.

I've been using Reputation loop for a little over 12 months and have nothing but positive things to say about it. The entire platform is built with the user in mind. It's simple to use and it actually works like it's supposed to. A rare thing to find with software these days. I'd say my favorite part of the whole software is the built in "review filter" technology that lets unhappy customers vent but do it in a private setting and not online for the world to see. Top notch platform!

Steven from LeaderOne Financial

Fantastic product!

We have been using the Reputation Loop platform at my organization for several months now and have generated more on-line reviews in these months than in all of our previous efforts combined over the past few years. Very simple to use from both the administrator and client perspective. Excellent dashboarding makes it easy to obtain the data you want at a glance. Superior customer service. Just an excellent product that I would recommend without hesitation to any organization.