• Pros

• "It's a real time saver when it comes to understanding your reputation. I manage over 19 pages and it makes it effortless, we are always on top. "

• "Reputology helps us monitor reviews for our clients in a user-friendly system with great functionality. I'm very pleased with the software."

• "I really like the product monitors the facility on various sites and generates reports to show me what I need to look at, I do not have to search all of the different sites one by one"

• Cons

• "Only thing I wish it had was text analysis which could highlight key themes/issues, but this is still a great platform!"

• "I would like to see more customization capabilities when it comes to exporting reports. Reports are great but I would like more flexibility with them. "

• "It would be nice to see Twitter activity in Reputology, but we can use their Hootsuite app to cover social media listening and review monitoring from one place."

Browse Reputology Reviews

Alex from Westgate Resorts

the Lighter Side Of Reputation Management

Overall, the reputation management success we've had with Reputology is on par with any other platform out there. The API is definitely a plus for those looking to integrate their own apps.

Pros

Okay, so full disclosure we've used and still do use several other reputation management products out there in parallel with Reputology, including Birdeye, YEXT and Revinate. Reputology's main allure is its price and API to things like GMB and Facebook. It definitely works as easily as all the other big names in that list - with the notable exception of YEXT, which is more geared towards enterprise class chains.

Cons

It's not the software per-say, it's just the nature of the relationship management game out there today. for instance, you can't properly pull or respond to Yelp without the new paid relationship with them, so it doesn't matter who you use to manage reviews on certain platforms, you end up paying someone something to do it. But that has nothing to do with Reputology, and everything to do in your willingness to invest in this side of the game. For hotels like us, it's critical.

David from Regency Management Services, LLC

Industry: Furniture

User Friendly Platform and Great Service

I highly recommend Reputology to any business that is seriously considering the importance of keeping up with their customer reviews. We have been using Reputology's services for over a year and we are completely satisfied with the results. Reputology has been consistently able to deliver a simple platform that keeps track of the many reviews our business receives from different websites on a daily basis. Additionally, we can look at reviews individually, break them down by different brands and look the data within its entirety. This gives us vital feedback on how to improve our customer service which we use to improve customer satisfaction. To add to this, Reputology has provided great, personalized support throughout this entire period which definitely adds to the user-friendly nature of their company. In short, we highly recommend using Reputology's services.

Pros

Simplicity

Response from Reputology

Replied January 2017

Thank you, David!

Erin from House of Blues Boston

Manage Your Customer Service

We have been using the service at House of Blues for about 2 years. Reputology is a great resource for organizing and managing your customer service. reviews.

Pros

Organizes all feedback in one place, in a clear, organized format. Multiple users in your company can access the account. Reputology pulls together direct feedback and social media feedback all in one place. Provides you with detailed information to reach out to customers.

Cons

You receive emails of feedback to your outlook. At our company we respond to our customers through outlook emails & phone calls. You then have to close out feedback in Reputology or you will receive emails reminders. I wish there was away to update the status to Reputology through email. Or if there was away to respond right through Reputology. I often feel like I am doing double duty.

Response from Reputology

Replied August 2016

Hey Erin - Thank you for the feedback. We are always trying to figure out ways to make the product better and definitely do not want you doing more work than necessary. I'll escalate this suggestion to our tech team. TY!

Alicia from Suntex Marinas

Reputology is a powerful review solution for our 50 locations. I don't see how we lived without it!

Pros

Reputology has made review monitoring for my company a very manageable process. The interface is user-friendly, the alerts are timely, and the analytics are actionable and insightful. The robustness and accuracy of the Yelp data is excellent because of their direct partnership. And I really like being able to reply directly to reviews on Google and Facebook from the Reputology interface. The different levels of user permission are very helpful for giving our managers exactly what they need.

Barbie from House of Blues

Reputology 2015

I love Reputology. As a administrator for our company of the software, it gives us an opportunity to correct a wrong or praise our employees.

Pros

Ease - You can respond as the information comes in from the sire.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't allow instant correspndence.

Response from Reputology

Replied November 2016

Hi Barbie - Thank you for your review! Our product team is working on making it easier for you guys to respond. But a lot of that depends on what's permissible on each review site.

Dawn from House of Blues Myrtle Beach

August 2016

Reputology is a GREAT tool!

Reputology saves me time by accumulating all my reviews into one report that can easily be shared with our management team. It also gives us an average on our reviews and allows me to search specific topics and scores easily

Pros

It is very user friendly and becomes a one-stop-shop for all our reviews instead of making me log into each site individually. It saves me time and is an efficient tool when drilling down into issues.

Cons

No complaints really - the software has been a great asset to me

Bill from Red Rope Social

September 2016

Winner of the review data aggregators

We reviewed every vendor we could find in the space and Reputology won by a landslide. The sales/setup process was effortless, UI is very easy to learn and work with. Reputology has a plugin for Hootsuite - this was a major win because our team doesn't have to learn a new UI nor do they need to remember another login.

Pros

A) the team B) fast/easy setup C) Hootsuite integration ( major win ) D) data thoroughness - they cover a lot of review platforms

Cons

At the moment, the review vendors haven't opened their APIs for responses by businesses. When they do, I'm sure Reputology will add this ability.

Jessica from Hell's Kitchen

Reputolagy is Awesome

This is great software. We are very busy and to have all of this information filter to my e-mail is wonderful.

Pros

It has been glitch free and streamlined our feed back from our guest.

Cons

We have not had an issues with this software.

Response from Reputology

Replied July 2016

Glad to hear everything is going well, Jessica! Thanks for the feedback!

Angelo from Guten Foods

Excellent software if you manage multiple locations with multiple review sources.

Pros

24/7 monitoring of review sites: Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook, Zomato, etcetera. Reply to Google & Facebook reviews directly from platform Filters for customizing views, automated reports, and exportable data Automated summary reports (unlimited & fully customizable) Automated email notifications (unlimited & fully customizable) Unlimited user accounts User-level permissions Tracking and measuring KPI HootSuite integration Advanced data segmentation analysis by: o Location o Customizable group o Review site o Star rating

ben from HOB SD

Reputology

I have used this service since starting with this company. I enjoy the ease of use and functionality of this site. my coworkers, corporate office and all upper management use this site as a tool for training and improvement. I would recommend this site to anyone who asked.

Jason from OneGuard

Recommended for Online Score Aggregation

Reputology's program meets our basic needs. The historical reporting is the best feature, but we also like the flexibility to choose any combination of rating sites to create a custom aggregated score. We wish there was a cost-effective option of aggregating ratings for multiple locations, but our account exec did a great job explaining why this isn't easily achievable due to limitations set by certain rating sites.

Pros

Simple UI, dependable service, historical data, multiple crowd-source sites to choose from, email notifications

Cons

It would be better if the software could report back reviews closer to real time. And, there's not a cost-effective option to get the aggregated ratings for multiple locations; at least not for the rating sites we'd like to include.

Response from Reputology

Replied July 2016

Thanks for the feedback, Jason. Sorry that Reputology doesn't fit your current budget constraints for other locations, but it remains one of the more cost effective solutions for multi-location businesses that need review monitoring. Also, we have some new developments that might be a good fit for your specific business case. Your account mgr will be in touch soon with details!

Aaron from Donovan's Steak & Chop House

Our Reputology Experience

We have had nothing but positive experiences! Their platform allows us to pull all social reviews into one place and let's us email custom reports to our restaurant's managers. This has been extremely useful in helping us stay on top of what our guest's are saying about our brand. The platform also makes it extremely easy to reply back to those who leave you feedback. We were previously paying more than double the price for a similar service before we found Reputology.

Pros

Price Ease of use Custom reports Analytics

Kevin from Ashley Homestore

Reputology with Ashley Homestore

Pros

Fast notifications when someone posts a review. We have had a good experience using Reputology to monitor our online reviews. We have been using this site for over a year. It is a easy way to monitor all of our online reviews. Reputology sends me emails soon after a review has been posted. It tells me what site it came from, who posted it, and what the review says.

Cons

Not all of the website that report come through constantly.

Response from Reputology

Replied December 2017

Thanks for the positive feedback, Kevin. I'll email you directly to figure out which websites are not coming through constantly.

Mehdi from The Halal Guys

A mostly positive experience that enabled me to monitor the review of my company's various locations

Pros

The analysis tools were very useful. They provided me with overviews for restaurant reputation performance. They helped me identify specific trends and issues within our various restaurants.

Cons

The lack of Yelp data is an obstacle for me. It leaves me with an incomplete picture which results in inaccurate reporting.

Fantastic Customer Experience - Easy Deployment and Integration

Pros

This software was easy to deploy and integrate. This is a easy way to keep tabs on online reputation. The daily e-mail alerts recapping new reviews are extremely helpful and have allowed us inform and engage a larger audience as it pertains to areas of opportunity and reputation management.

Cons

While everything you need to keep tabs on things is built into the software, there really needs to be a view built in that summarizes ratings across every site on one page. This would be great to have access to both online, via integration and via e-mail digest.

Response from Reputology

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the product recommendation. I've teed this up with our product team to implement.

Tanya from Timberbrook Apartments

Overcoming Software Fear

For me, navigating in a new software has always been a little intimidating, however I found this software program very "user friendly". It makes sense which made the navigation easier. After initial training, I relied on trainers to answer questions, until I started using "customer support", it was as though someone was looking over my shoulder, and could tell me just what to do, I was asking fewer questions to co-workers, which made me look more capable, and in turn made me look and feel more secure.

Pros

The customer support has been one of the best features for me, certainly the most important, and the fact that the selections are clearly marked for each task, minimizing the time you spend for searching, leaving less room for errors.

Darlene from Partners DR

A game changer!

As a consultant in the tourism industry this product makes a difference to clients. It saves time, money and most of all your reputation.

Pros

Saves time, easy to use, easy to teach the program. Makes sure things are not "lost" or "missed".

Cons

Can't say I have one.

Response from Reputology

Replied July 2016

Thank you, Darlene!

Teale from OEB Breakfast Co.

Reputology - Highly Recommend

I needed to shave time off of searching for online reviews to ensure that each has been properly responded to. Reputology keeps everything in one place and let's me know to ensure no review goes unnoticed.

Pros

Reputology is great at ensuring that no review goes unnoticed and un-responded to. I love how it sends a recap of the week and reaches all parts of the web that are tough to catch on your own.

Cons

I am not crazy about the back end user experience. Not the prettiest software to use.

Response from Reputology

Replied August 2018

Hi Teale - Thank you for the feedback and positive ratings. We are looking at revamping the backend functionality in the coming months.

Kathy from Nutrition Smart

Reputology is a great product. It's simple and easy to use and saves me a lot of time.

Pros

Detail reports that demonstrate progress, which can be broken down monthly/weekly/daily and location if you have multiple sites that you are tracking. You can request a full report which will be exported to you in an excel format.

Cons

You can reply to reviews for only certain sites directly from the software (like google), and for others you can only view the review and then have to log into the site and reply to the review (like Facebook, yelp, etc.).

Response from Reputology

Replied August 2017

Thanks for the review, Kathy! P.S. - you can reply to Facebook reviews from the Reputology interface! I will email you some directions.

Nora from Driftwood Hospitality Management

March 2016

Fantastic product and support!

We are a hotel management company with over 40 hotels all over the US. We were finding it more and more difficult to monitor all our hotels' reviews on a regular basis, until we found Reputology. This program allowed us to monitor every review on every hotel in one centralized location. We were able to give each hotel access so they could monitor from one location on the internet as well. With Reputology it became very easy for me to see which hotels were responding to reviews and which reviews needed to be responded to from a corporate standpoint. One great feature our executive team really enjoyed was the daily emails sent with all reviews completed within 24 hours. They could keep track of what was being said about our hotels on-the-go which was very useful.

Response from Reputology

Replied March 2016

Wow - thanks for the awesome review, Nora! Helping multi-location businesses monitor and manage their online reviews is our specialty. We'll make sure our support team knows how much you appreciate them.

Simon from 3 Brasseurs

AUTOMATES HOURS OF WORK

Simplifcation and higher efficiency.

Pros

Cons

Certain platforms cannot be answered directly inside Reputology, yet. Sometimes Facebook disconnects but I believe it has to do with the API itself.

Tyla from Okonjima Lodge Namibia

Really Professional

Having all my profiles across various platform such as Bookings.com & TripAdvisor all linked in one place, to view & respond to!

Pros

The fact that I have all my reviews in one place from various sources and can easily respond or reach out to reviewer when necessary.

Ali from THINK creative group

Great review monitoring, surveys and dashboard

I love that it pulls all of our reviews into one easy to manage dashboard. I also like that it gives us a solid analytic resource for our gains and setbacks. The BIGGEST win is the surveys that we use when clients check out. We can set a threshold to ask if they would like to share on social channels if their rating was above a rating we determine. And even better, we can select which sites to ask to push to, which has been immensely helpful for us to focus on increasing our ratings one specific sites so we have a better overall rating! I do wish we could actually post responses from Reputology, not just monitor that they need to be addressed. I also wish we could assign a task within Reputology for another team member to handle if it is their area of focus or needs to be escalated.

Justin from SunStream Hospitality

A great tool for online review management

Much more competitive price than other software solutions and saved our team a great deal of time.

Pros

Web-based application with well-designed interface, great tool for team collaboration, great features for accountability and reporting, customer service team is friendly and responsive.

Cons

They could add some more choices to the email alerts to give users more flexibility with auto-generated emails.

Donyelle from Siarza Social Digital

August 2016

Makes it easy to manage client reviews

Extremely easy to use and sort through reviews. Email alerts make it easy to stay on top of reviews across all review sites and platforms.

Pros

Internal note taking.

Cons

I wish our team had the ability to tag other users to alert them about things they need to review. It would also be nice to respond via Reputology rather than having to visit each site.

Christine from Firebirds Wood Fired Grill

Great for Multi-Location Businesses / Restaurants

Reputology is perfect for multi-location businesses. As a growing restaurant group, we were in search for a review platform that would allow us to create custom segments, emails, groups, and provide the detailed analytics needed to generate reports. This platform has exceeded all of our expectations. It is extremely user-friendly and the custom groups allow our team to respond quickly without having to dig through reviews. The analytics and data provided are very helpful and accurate. In addition to the platform, (our rep) has been a pleasure to work with and is always quick to take action when we have a request. We highly recommend Reputology for those in search for a user-friendly and customizable review platform.

Response from Reputology

Replied January 2017

Thank you, Christine!

Great system with an easy set up. No problems this far!

Pros

The simplicity! It is SO easy to use and navigate. The analytics are also a great plus with how easy they are to read.

Cons

If I use a response regularly, I am unable to save that response which means I have to type it out every time. Also, in order to get analytics for a specific location you have to change the filter every time.

Beckie from Forge Industrial Staffing

The best review software out there.

Pros

Being able to use reports on our 13 locations, along with staff mentions. They offer a ton of different features that will help you organize and respond to every online review. I also love the hootsuite integration! GREAT customer service, too!

Response from Reputology

Replied February 2018

Thanks for the feedback, Beckie. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know.

Cameron from Chair 8 Media

Efficiency at its Finest

This product is streamlined. It's easy to navigate and looks really nice too. I couldn't imagine another product that would outperform the user experience of Reputology. The support team behind the product is awesome too! We have enjoyed working with our rep to help better understand the product and tailor it to fit our needs. They've been very responsive and receptive of feedback.

Response from Reputology

Replied August 2016

TY, Cameron!

Marie from Medical Web Experts

September 2016

Excellent product that's truly a time- and money-saver

I manage digital marketing campaigns for healthcare businesses, and due to the sensitive nature of their service, physicians are particularly susceptible to bad reviews online. We use Reputology as a way of keeping track of their ratings with minimal time and effort. We now get email alerts every time a review is left, and our clients are able to deal with negative reviews. Our clients also love using the review survey app. I love when our clients love the solutions we offer them.

Pros

Easy to use and implement, great support, and has all the features that we were looking for.

Cons

None.

Andrea from Steel City Pops

Great for monitoring reviews across all platforms.

Pros

It was simple to figure out. I can see all of the reviews and not feel like we are missing something.

Cons

You cannot reply to Yelp reviews within the software. It's a hassle to go outside of the software to reply.

Kellie from Longmeadow of Taunton

Great Service to Monitor online facility reputation

It allows us to review many on line comments and shows us where the sites are most visited, we are able to manage our online reputation easier using this product

Pros

Cons

I have not had anything I do not like about this service at this time. it is really a great service. The service allows us to look at our reviews all at once and provides great feedback to report back to company executives

Jenn from The Schlow Restaurant Group

Reputology is key for growing hospitality companies!

Reputology allows a growing hospitality company the opportunity to monitor its locations and provide direct feedback in order to improve guest relations. The platform allows for all management to be involved with individual access levels.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

NA

Mary from LSM Partners, LLC

AMAZING SERVICE!

Such a great and easy service. Customer support is incredible. I will use Reputology for all of my clients.

Pros

Reputology keeps me very organized. The alerts on new reviews is extremely helpful.

Cons

No cons.

Marie from AMG

Great.way to manage reviews

Pros

The email updates save a lot of time. Reputology makes managing reviews of multiple social media campaigns easy

Cons

I would prefer to billed monthly rather than annually. Price breaks for multiple companies would help

Kristi from Midtown Athletic Clubs

March 2016

User interface and customization are top-notch

I've just begun to use Reputology, and I'm very pleased with how easy it is to use. The interface is set up in a very organized manner and I can quickly and easily access the information I need. Reputology allows me to tailor reviews according to custom filters and respond quickly and easily. The tool boosts productivity and enhances our ability to connect with our members.

Response from Reputology

Replied March 2016

Thank you for the positive review! Glad you are enjoying your experience with Reputology.

Adam from Advantage Marketing

Awesome Product and Service

We started using Reputology last year and love their product and service. Their product is easy to use and makes reputation management a breeze. In addition, they provide great customer support when we have questions and need assistance with various things that come up. I recommend trying them out for your reputation management needs!

Response from Reputology

Replied January 2017

Thanks for the great review! We love working with you, too!

Patricia from Ashley Furniture HomeStore

Reputology Review

We like how we are notified whenever we receive a review and from what outlet it came from. We also like how it shows us our overall rating and how we're able to access all our reviews from one site.

Chaunte from Xcellent Digital

Excellent product

Overall, I've had a great experience thus far and am looking forward to a great working relationship with the team.

Pros

Cons

I'd love to have more sites in the senior care niche be monitored.

Response from Reputology

Replied October 2018

Thanks for this feedback, Chaunte. Let me touch base with your account manager and make sure your account is tracking all the right senior sites. We'll be in touch ASAP.

Anya from Crunch Fitness

Reputology Review

The Reputology platform aggregates efficient data in real-time, allows for quick responses through each of the supported review sites and has a user-friendly interface. If you manage a large number of business locations, this platform is ideal for dealing with reviews in a timely manner. In addition, the customer service has been top-notch in responsiveness and receptive to all feedback.

Ramsey from Lafayette Hotels

Love this company

Everything has been great working with Reputology. They've helped us take the next step managing our online presence in the hospitality and food and beverage industry. The results are revenue and you can't ask for anything more than that.

Response from Reputology

Replied March 2016

Thanks, Ramsey! Many businesses don't realize that improving reviews impacts the bottom-line. We're happy about your success with Reputology.

August 2016

Amanda from Ventura Investment Co.

August 2016

Excellent Review Management Software!

Simple and easy to use platform. Easy to scale to any size business. Great for property management, when you manage multiple properties who each are listed on multiple sites. Saves us a significant amount of time and resources, and allows us to quickly and easily respond to reviews.

Cons

Pricing is paid per year, would prefer a month-month fee.

Response from Reputology

Replied August 2016

Thank you, Amanda! Appreciate the feedback on pricing options. I will surface that to my team.

Travis from Rick Case Automotive Group

A great product for any business

I started using Reputology a month ago and it has been great! We have 16 dealerships and having to respond to all the reviews on all the different platforms is pretty much impossible. Reputology makes it easy having all the reviews in one place!

Great platform for acquiring reviews and viewing what your customers are saying

Pros

Great platform for acquiring reviews and ensuring your business knows what your customers are saying all in 1 page

Cons

This is a great platform, most or all your needs will be met with the management of reviews. It would be nice to have reviews from Yelp but you can get real time updates from them directly.

Marty from Adapt

July 2016

Excellent product, solid support!

Reputology has been extremely easy to implement and their team has been very responsive to our questions. The product doesn't disappoint at all. A solid choice for enterprise or independent businesses for review management and aggregation of reviews from many platforms.

Response from Reputology

Replied July 2016

We'e enjoyed working with you, too, Marty. Thanks!

Joanne from Latin2Latin

In a short time this software was helped us improve our clients online reputation

Pros

The analytic reports are definitely a plus! You can see all the data at anytime and improve on the results.

Cons

We would benefit more from this platform if it could also be in Spanish, but the keywords help with this problem

Shawn from 2911 Website Design

August 2016

Great Software!!! A True Must Have!

This software is just what we where looking for to help our clients. It was very easy to use and effectively managed the accounts we needed.