About Yext Reviews

Yext Reviews is a cloud-based reputation management solution that helps businesses manage positive customer experience by monitoring and responding to client feedback. Key features include social media metrics, sentiment analysis, review request and response management.

Designed for businesses of all sizes, Yext Reviews’ publishing widgets let users generate organic feedback from customers to share them across websites and local pages. It enables enterprises to display star ratings on the organic search engine results page (SERP) and improve client engagement. Additionally, the solution comes with brand control tools to help franchisees, advisors, agents or local managers operate business processes and review responses based on controlled user access.

Supported Operating System(s):

Web browser (OS agnostic)

95 Reviews of Yext Reviews

Average User Ratings

Overall

4.37 / 5 stars

Ratings Snapshot

Likelihood to Recommend

Not likely

Very likely

Showing 1 - 5 of 95 results

Giovanni from BYG Creative

My Go-To Local Business Listing Software

Yext has made it easy for us to generate income from a very necessary action that small businesses and big businesses alike absolutely need done. We get results in just hours where some other listing software can take days to update listings.

Pros

We've seen the best results for our clients when using Yext to update/correct their business listing across the web. It's an easy to use interface that helps you keep on top of all listings and finds the issues for you. This has saved us countless hours of manual searches.

Cons

The cost makes it a bit difficult to sign up some clients that do not have a big budget.

Reasons for Choosing Yext Reviews

They are a recognized leader in this space and their direct API connection to the top 100 listing sites made it the clear choice.

Response from Yext

Replied July 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Giovanni. We appreciate the kind words and are glad to hear that your clients are finding success with our services.

Ian from Full View Home Inspector Marketing

Effective and Easy to Use

Overall I like their service. Price is kind of high, but their service is worth it. Their support is really great and responsive too

Pros

It is easy to add locations, citations are built VERY quickly, customization abilities for each location are really nice too

Cons

Kind of expensive - and your citations revert back when you stop your subscription (but I get that part)

Reasons for Choosing Yext Reviews

Yext is simpler to use - and that is important for us. They also have a scanner and other tools that give my clients confidence

Response from Yext

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review, Ian. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our products and services and appreciate the feedback on our pricing structure. We are always looking for helpful feedback and will pass it along to our team. Thank you again for being a great customer.

Roger from Dog Haus

Industry: Restaurants

Great Starter Platform

I've used Yext for over a decade with both for-profit and nonprofit businesses. I think of it as the great teacher and a perfect first step for small businesses.

Pros

The thing I like most about Yext is the hands-on nature of the platform. Using Yext really helps you know and understand your own brand and business. I love the instantaneous nature of listings updates across a large number of publishers. Lastly, I am a huge fan of Yext's update scheduling feature. A key hassle-remover for me that Yext takes care of is listings update to Foursquare. As Foursquare for Business becomes harder and harder to use due to bugs and lack of UX updates (seemingly no updates for more than 5 years now), I've come to depend on the above-mentioned instantaneous nature of Yext listing updates on Foursquare. I often can't use Foursquare directly because of their bugs, so Yext fills a very specific vacuum there.

Cons

As far as listings go, the think I like least about Yext is that it's not intuitive enough to understand which publishers they work with don't support a particular industry. The platform is old enough to have that baked into it and automatically eliminate those publishers from the mix. Another thing that has always perplexed me about Yext is that it doesn't seem to actually do much in the ay of data analytics besides grab readily available information from Google. Aside from having Google data inside the Yext platform, that's not much of a feature. As far as reputation management is concerned, Yext doesn't play well with the way our company uses Yelp, and as a restaurant chain, that's not really helpful.

Rich from Creative Marketing Plus

Auto renewal and customer service

Poor customer service, especially during the Covid period.

Pros

Listing management was very good. Review monitoring also very good. However, their customer service is poor.

Cons

I had been a customer since 2018 with all my customers using the service. I was automatically renewed in late February. I reached out to my rep to discuss and he never responded. I just concluded a three month communication with Yext's ticket system and they will not cancel my auto renewal as they claim i had inform them 30 days before renewal. Had a rep contacted me i would have. These are touch times. All my agency's clients are closed. I had cancelled each individual client account with Yext. I offered to pay one month as a compromise but they will not accept. I just told them to terminate my account completely and will never work with them again. I assume i will see them in court. What a poor way to treat a customer. There are plenty of other services out there.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2020

Hi Rich, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize for the experience you had with the team. We strive to give our clients advanced notice of their account renewal and are working on ways to improve the process. We'd love to get in touch to hear more about your experience. We'll reach out to you directly but you can always reach us at support@yext.com.

Russ from Mortenson Dental Partners

588% Increase in Listings Reach

With Yext, we saw a 288% increase in Google Search queries, a 320% increase in Google Customer Actions, and a 588% increase in listings reach.

Pros

Before Yext, our listing distribution software took weeks to update directories. Now with Yext, I can make big changes within hours. Its duplicate suppression is powerful, its analytics tools are extremely useful, and their customer support is second to none.

Cons

There is troubleshooting with every product you use. There have been a few issues in our account with connections and categories, but the Yext team was quick to help us find a solution. It's

Reasons for Choosing Yext Reviews

Power of the platform, affordability, and amazing customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thanks for leaving your review, Russ and for sharing the results you've seen with our products.