• Pros

• "Least amount of update requirement. Easy to use for most part. Great customer service and tech support."

• "It does everything we currently need it to do, The Support staff is amazing and answer everything question I throw at them."

• "Very user friendly, easy to train volunteers, financial reports are good, technical support is very good. "

• Cons

• "The reports are sometimes difficult to navigate, but once you find the right one it can be useful. I do wish that it would automatically transfer to simply accounting like it used to ."

• "There is so much still that we do not use because we have not had the time to venture into all the different aspects of the program."

• "Some functions, like correcting errors, or having a different shipping and billing address, could be easier to implement, but once you know how to do it, it's ok."

Browse ACE Retail Reviews

Andrea from Canter By Tack & Gift

Great System, good customer service, Nine years and counting...

The main benefit was easing my accounting burden! That was my initial reason for searching for a POS system.

Pros

I like how user friendly the sales screen is. Very quick to train someone to run the cash register, even someone who is not computer savvy. I like being able to block employees from different areas of the software, so they can only access what I allow them to. The reports are flexible and are great for assistance with re-ordering based on sales(if you don't already use the min/max qty option). Being able to quickly see which vendors products are selling the best is a huge asset to me. The easy connection with Quickbooks saves me a LOT of time in my bookkeeping. The customer service is good (and if for some reason you get someone who you may think is in training, they're honest and get someone else to fix the problem and do it in a timely manner). I have been enjoying this software for nine years.

Cons

I find it time consuming to find some of the features that I likely should be using but are not utilizing because I can't find it or I can't remember where to find it. I would prefer the Help/user manual be part of the software not just online. When you don't have internet access on a computer that your employees are using, the help feature is inaccessible. The yearly updates are a bit more expensive than I feel they should be. I don't need new features and any "fixes" should come with the original purchase of the product, but if I want it to continue to run on newer computer systems and likely need it reloaded on a different computer down the line (ie. changing from windows xp to 7 or 10), I would otherwise have to pay the whole amount up front a second time( and third time etc...).

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied June 2018

Andrea, thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We understand your wanting to have access to certain resources offline. We made the decision to move to online training resources as this way, we can maintain documentation more easily for customers. It also allows you to be aware of any updates. Besides new features, we need to maintain a development team to keep the software up-to-date for security reasons - e.g. Windows updates, PINpad upgrades, integrated solution updates. This is why updates are always included with annual support plans and include phone calls that you can use for support or training. We know that you don't always need the assistance but we have tried our best to keep our annual support plan pricing steady even though our costs of maintaining live support assistance around the clock and development in Canada continue to increase. Thanks again for your continued support!!

Arek from Aqua Terra Products

Industry: Building Materials

It's ok but...

I've used this software in three businesses since 2009, seems the company changed hands a couple times. For those who see no reason the renew your yearly license make sure that if you have an install file, that when you install it, its fully functions especially the reports as with a couple years back the version they gave you to install had the reports feature broken and you needed to contact them for the update file. This worked for some time as you could install previous update files without a valid support license but then the system changed and you had to get a pr authorization for updates. I'd still recommend this software but if you buy software you expect it to be 100% functional and re-install able to 100% functioning even with out a support license.

Pros

Pretty easy to use Easy to set up up Easy to configure Good reporting features for sales and tax Lots of options

Cons

Never any updates to the software, there use to be until they changed the system. At least as of a couple years back demo install file had bugs in it or on purpose so if your license expired and you have to reload the software once you imported the back up DB the reports wouldn't work. You have to contact them to get an update but since your support license is expired you couldn't get help unless you renewed for another year.. Lots of GUI bugs that have been around for years and have been reported on several times.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your feedback Arek. Yes, we are a different company now and we have invested in updating and maintaining the software so many of the bugs that were in the older versions supported by the last company have been fixed for the past several years now. We have also spent a lot of internal resources to develop and maintain new built-in and optional add-on features to help customers which is why updates are part of paid support plans. But rest assured, customers who are using versions of ACE maintained by our company can continue to use their software without an active support plan.

Mateo from Spanish Centre for Language and Culture

The software gets the job done.

It helps us keep track of our transactions and monitor our register.

Pros

It's been reliable. The software works as it should in the sense that every action is clearly labelled, and I don't think I've ever seen it crash.

Cons

It could be designed a bit better, but no complaints necessarily. Also, there are moments when finding certain transactions could easier.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Thank you for your feedback Mateo! We will continue to improve ACE so that we can earn the remaining stars from you ;)

Joe from Retail

Excellent support provided by ACE

Pros

We have been using ACE POS since 2009. Since day one ACE has provided excellent support with the initial setup and continued maintenance of our systems. I like that ACE provides seamless integration with our accounting software. The ACE Sales screen and inventory accounts are easy to use for any level of staff. We also maintain our Customer accounts and email lists within ACE. We have been using the webstore integration feature since 2011. ACE will upload items directly to our website, including adding the pictures and descriptions that are included in ACE. We have recently upgraded our website to Shopify. ACE will automatically adjust inventory quantities within Shopify which has saved us a lot of time. The active support that they provided during our transition to Shopify was unbelievable. Don provided a hands-on approach and provided quick responses to my many questions. I would recommend ACE for any retail business environment.

Cons

There are only minor issues that I can name as our overall experience has been positive. It would be great if there was a fast way to transfer inventory quantities between items. For example, if we have 1 PLU made up of a set of 4 widgets and I want to break this up into 4 individual PLUs, we are having to post this through the Purchasing/Receiving System so that the inventory cost values follow. Also, it would be nice in the Receiving system if backorders would automatically be shown for every item with zero items received. Right now we are having to scroll through each item in the purchase order so that the backorder number shows.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your kind words and support Joe! From our ticketing system we can see that one of our specialists has already been in contact with you regarding back-orders and how to utilize the built-in packbreak function within ACE Premium to break-up items that are sold as a combo and also individually.

September 2016

Nathan from Aviva Natural Health Solutions

September 2016

Wonderful product, easy to use software, with fabulous customer service

I've been using Ace Retail for 11 years, from when it first became available for Microsoft Windows (earlier versions were using the DOS o/s. There have been many improvements over the years, with the program just getting better and better. Some features are a challenge to use, including having a different shipping and billing address, but once you know how to use these features, they work well. In addition, many of my requests, including the ability charge local taxes for customers who live in other provinces, or the USA who visit our Winnipeg store, are greatly appreciated and functional. Recently the ability to process "card not present" transactions was added, which we love, for phone or Internet orders. I'm very happy with the stability and functionality of Ace Retail, and highly recommend it to any small to medium sized retail company. It may also work well for larger companies, but it's perfect for my company, Aviva Natural Health Solutions. Nathan Zassman, President

Pros

Easy to use interface, has all the features a small to medium size retail company would ever need.

Cons

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied September 2016

Thanks Nathan! We appreciate and value your support. We have several exciting projects/features in the pipeline that should be of interest to you. We'll be sure to let you know once they are ready!

kathryn from the jewel box

overall good experience

point of sale and inventory control are much improved!

Pros

it is easy to use and easy to train new people on it. Customer support is very good with this product very knowledgeable!

Cons

I wish there was an online manual to explore options that I don't use. Wish updates were automatic! and built into the software. like sage 50 accounting software is automatic within the program once you have paid your subscription!

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Great to hear that you are happy with ACE Kathryn! And we're glad to let you know that there is an online knowledge base (general public one and exclusive portal for support plan members) similar to an online manual if you go to www.acepos-solutions.com > More > Support. Regarding updates, other ACE customers has also let us know that they prefer automatic ones. The reason why we have chosen to avoid this is because of the number of hardware and third-party integrations ACE works with. Many customers, like yourself, use other applications which can be mistakenly reset if updates are automatic (it happened a lot in the past). Currently when customers update, we make sure to double-check any integrations and hardware settings to make sure everything is smooth sailing. We will continue to try to find ways to improve this process for customers. Thanks again for your feedback.

Holly from Wood's Beekeeping Supply & Acadmey

A good option for any retail based business

ACE has one of the best customer service teams I've encountered. They are very quick to respond to issues and questions and are very helpful. Our representative specifically has helped us many times and I would recommend ACE solely because of his customer service skills alone.

Pros

Since they partnered with Shopify, the website integration with ACE is pretty easy and straightforward. It is a very manual process to begin, but includes features like live inventory and auto syncing sales to ACE.

Cons

The software is sometimes hard to maneuver and figure out. The reporting system is sometimes over complicated and it takes a bit to yield the results you want. It doesn't have features like smart search or other things that would simplify finding products that could make it a lot easier to use.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your great feedback Holly. We're glad to hear that you're happy with our support services. Sorry to hear that you're having issues searching in ACE though. We will be contacting you regarding the existing smart search function in ACE. Besides having the ability to customize the inventory list view, it is also possible to search inventory by SKU, keyword, multiple barcodes, vendor PID and even custom tags!

Christopher from Weggies

Store changing! A computer software system that is expandable and reliable!

Tracking stock, doing pricing easily, scanning products.... customer accounts. im pretty happy.

Pros

Support. When something went wrong i had help right away to get things going again. Easy adding items. Generic POS parts compatible. Multiple stations. Good reports and labels. Nice layout. Worksheet price editing - amazing for having to change multiple prices in a flash.

Cons

Many features you may not use or understand. just ask. Manual covers most issues. Costs a bit to start. Multi line scanners are better than single line i purchased. Read Barcodes from any direction.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Thank you for your support Christopher! We're glad that you are happy with the software and our support. There are a lot of features built-in to ACE. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@acepos-solutions.com if you would like to schedule a training session to determine if there are other ways ACE can help your business.

Husain from Saga Selection

So far I love the Ace POS. It is fairly easy to use and great with keeping up with inventory.

One of the best POS software I've had. Helps me with my inventory and keeping records of customers and merchandise sold.

Pros

Cons

Does not work well new windows updates. Seems to crash almost every time there is any new major update from Windows. Ace wouldn't start up or there are other issues which prevent from from making sales. Then I have to call tech support and wait for it get fixed.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Thank you for letting us know your experience with ACE Husain! We will definitely let the development team know that Windows Updates are frustrating for you. While we cannot control how Windows runs their updates we can do more to proactively help customers minimize the impact of update issues.

Carol from Shabby Chic Bra Boutique

A happy user of the ACE Retail POS

The Ace Retail POS took our newly formed business from writing sales tickets to scanning our transactions with details for reporting and keeping track of our inventory. We have used ACE for 6 years now and are happy with the results.

Pros

The software is easy to use on everyday business transactions. After being instructed on how to enter our inventory on the matrix it works well. Monthly reports are of great value to retrieve information and balance records. The ACE support group have been an integral part of our success. They help solve problems.

Cons

I have yet to find any aspect of the software that is a problem.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your kind words Carol! We will continue to try our best to make it easier for you to run your business.

Michelle from Hedley's Health Hut

Overall very useful system.

Pros

Great support team. Answers all of our questions in a timely manner. Whenever we have issues they are quick to respond.

Cons

Our system was not updated for a few years so the process of updating took a bit longer than expected and we were without our system for a couple hours and it was difficult to handle customers at that time.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied July 2019

Hi Michelle, thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you are happy with the system and our support services. Yes, unfortunately, when updating from a much older version, there is the possibility of hardware being reset so it sometimes takes longer than normal as we would need to help you re-configure the settings again. As you are an active support plan member, we do encourage you to update at least yearly so that you get the new features and functions and aren't too far behind. To see the features and improvements we have available in every update, please visit: https://www.acepos-solutions.com/update-page

Tom from WIldwood Natural Foods

Customer Support has been awesome, both easy to contact and quick to respond and resolve issues.

Software is extremely helpful in managing our inventory and providing financial reports to management.

Pros

Excellent inventory management through purchasing, receiving functions. Great reporting features and simple to use software.

Cons

No mobile app available and workstations are unable to work independently off line for short periods of time if there is an unexpected interruption in the network connection.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Thanks for your great feedback Tom! When your network is down, your main server computer will always continue to be up but we do also have some customers that run our Store-on-the-Go licenses to be able to quickly start selling again if both their internet and their local network are down. We are also actively working on a new cloud application which we will be launching at the end of the summer. We'll be sure to let you know when it launches!

Katherine from For Your Fur Kids Inc.

Support staff are friendly, but JR Techs are not knowledgable enough

The main benefit is the sales and inventory tracking which automates these processes and then integrates with accounting software to save time.

Pros

Sales screen is easy to navigate for new hires to learn. Integrates with nicely with payment processing.

Cons

Can't discount an entire sale, must discount each individual item. It is time consuming. Setting up new items and updating pricing must now be done in head office first before invoices can be entered in store database.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback Kathy! We are going to arrange for a tech to contact you today to go over the discounting options in ACE. To clarify, it is definitely possible to discount by line and for an entire order. Hopefully we can easily help you speed up your checkout process. Thanks!

Jodi from Bateman Jewellers

Customer Service has been very good

It works well for what we currently require

Pros

Cons

Lack of training to use the program, Yes when I call they help me through everything but it would be nice to be able to figure somethings out on my own.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Jodi! So glad to hear that you're happy with our Customer Service :) To access some of our online resources on our own, we recommend that you bookmark https://www.acepos-solutions.com/help where you will find our general online knowledge base and where you can sign up for our exclusive web portal for active support members (pls scroll down to the orange section). You will find how-to articles and training videos here. Thanks!

Dana from Xterior Sales & Service INC

Affordable with lots of features

I have had a great experience with the program and lots of support and help from the team at ACE. Since starting the program in 2014, each year we find things we can implement to make our business run smoothly.

Pros

The price point was great for a POS with so many features.

Cons

When I purchased ACE Retail POS, the manual did not include info on each and every function possible. I see the company improving on this year to year. There are a ton of features that not every company will need so I could see how this is an undertaking.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied November 2018

Thanks Dana for taking the time to give us your feedback! We appreciate your understanding and will continue to do our best to add more guidance for customers on new and updated features.

Ehren from Windy Hill Furniture Store

Industry: Furniture

Simple, easy to use software

We love that our inventory is easily controlled with this program; vendor purchases are perfectly integrated with the sales aspect. We are able to run reports on everything to be able to analyze all aspects of our business for any timeframe - sales, commission, purchasing, inventory, sales tax, buying trends and more! Very convenient.

Pros

Ace POS is a simple and easy to use program perfect for any size business; plenty of in depth functions built in for analyzing and accounting benefits too. Affordable price & exceptional customer support!

Cons

We found that some functions are only able to be taken care of via customer support like changes to a completed invoice or adding large amounts of data to the inventory or customer database. Not really a problem though because customer support is so helpful and always very quick with response time!

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us Ehren! We're so glad that you are happy with the software and our customer service.

Patricia from Home Billiards

We have been Ace users since 2004 ,

Pros

I like it because it's easy to use. Easy to scan and sell and easy to add inventory. Easy to teach new staff to use.

Cons

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Thank you for being a long-time supporter of ACE Patricia! We're glad that you continue to enjoy using ACE for your business. If you have any questions regarding reports (both built-in and with our online reporting tool), please don't hesitate to ask or check our online resources at www.acepos-solutions.com > More > Support

Masrina from Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre.

The technician is very helpful

detailed report, faster check out speed, accurate report, easy tracking of inventory, multiple payment types and customer accounts

Pros

Affordable, good customer service, good software for retail, easy to use, has a really good inventory module, and good reporting

Cons

The settings are change whenever you do an upgrade, when you do back date transactions, the date on the receipts still shows the current date,

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Thanks for your great feedback Masrina! We will let the product development team know about your comments regarding settings changing with updates. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve ACE!

Sabrina from Alfreda’s Attic

Gets the job done

Ease of making a sale Layaway option is great Navigation is easy Everything you need is right there, reports, receiving, invoices...

Pros

Ease of making a sale, reports, inventory, receiving and invoicing is all right there, easy to access.

Cons

I would prefer automatic daily backup, weekend support would be great also. Lower support costs.

Reasons for Choosing ACE Retail

Contact and setup was easy

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback Sabrina! We do currently have automatic daily backup and after-hour emergency support on the weekends. Don't worry, we will have support send you an email with further details :)

Lawrence from Kent State University

Impeccable Service

ACE has allowed me to streamline my customer tracking, manage my free bag program, manage inventory and the reporting is robust, allowing me to analyze my business with the click of a few keys.

Pros

The software provides all the functions I need at an affordable price. Perfect for my small business. The best part for me is the staff at ACE who are always available, professional, knowledgeable, thorough, and friendly.

Cons

I really do not have much to say here.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied February 2019

Lawrence, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're here to help you grow your business.

Bonnie from Adventure Warehouse Inc.

Industry: Warehousing

Very easy to use and great for our inventory

Great inventory control and accounts receivables

Pros

The information you can store for customers, inventory and vendors. The fact we can email the invoices, orders and statements to the customers and the PO to our vendors.

Cons

Can not email to a vendor if the billing address is different. They still need copies of the invoices but we cannot email them because it goes to the billing address and that's it

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Thank you for your review Bonnie! We continue to try to improve ACE and will let the development team know about your feedback regarding billing addresses.

Julia from Criss Office Supply, Inc.

Installing our new POS with ACE has been a great enhancement for our store.

So much more information at our fingertips and the speed in which we can now check out customers is awesome.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and customer support is always there to help with an issue or even to listen to issues for enhancement.

Cons

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

So glad to hear that you're happy with the software and our support Julia! We're here to help whenever you have any other questions about new and existing ACE features.

Carlene from Kup at a Time

Wonderful Company & POS!

I have a large inventory of coffee, tea, etc and ACE keeps everything organized and detailed. Whenever I call in for support, they are always knowledgeable, friendly and answer all my questions or issues. Highly recommend ACE Retail POS!

Pros

The details that this software is able to provide and keep track of is amazing! You can print out reports in as little or as much detail as you need. This software is perfect for my small business but would definitely work for larger businesses as well.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this software. Because it covers so much detail it takes me a bit longer to get familiar with all that it can do. But it has been a great investment for my business.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your feedback Carlene! We're so happy to hear that ACE Retail and our support team are able to help you manage your business :)

Joanie from LaDiDa Boutique

Ace Pos is extremely easy to use. Lots of functions but layout of the program is organized and strai

Pros

Easy to navigate and cash out. Buttons on the screen is a good size and layout is easy to use. Steps to complete a sale can't be any easier

Cons

Getting sale reports needs to be a bit easier. Would like tabs in the future for faster readout for monthly totals and weekly ones as well

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Really glad that ACE is able to help you run your business Joanie! We will give the development team your feedback regarding the accessibility of sales reports and your suggestions regarding tabs. Thanks!

Betty from YWCA St. Thomas Elgin Connections

POS computer died, has to purchase a new one and get the software loaded and operational overnight

Pros

Cons

inventory issues not really understanding what is going on, effects and changes especially at year end

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Thank you for your kind words, Betty. We were glad to be able to assist you when your POS computer failed recently. We will also make a note for the support team to review outstanding inventory issues with you to clarify any questions you may have.

Izabela from Butcher of Kingsville

It works, but is not ideal for a butcher shop... had I known, I would have found something different

Pros

Once learned, it is simple to use. Keeps track of staff and their activity. Good analysis feature. Attractive.

Cons

Can't connect a scale with a viewing screen.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Izabela, thank you for letting us know your feedback. If you are interested in scale integration options for your shop, you may want to check the hardware integration list on our web site as we keep this list updated for customers: https://www.acepos-solutions.com/hardware

Reena from Rain Fitness

Best POS out there!!

I searched for months trying to find the right POS system before opening my retail boutique. ACE made the most sense for my inventory, sales, and tracking reports. The value compared to cloud based POS systems that require a monthly fee is outstanding. Also love the webstore integration which has helped me attract more customers!

Pros

Reports, webstore integration

Cons

Would like to be able to download an app to track the system from outside the store.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied March 2017

Thanks for your review Reena! We have recently launched web based online reports for ACE plan members and will have more mobile-friendly applications soon.

Rob from Pair A Dice Games

It isn't pretty, but this software does the job very well for the price.

Pros

All in all it does most of what you'd want a software to do. It handles all manor of transactions very well.

Cons

The User interface is clunky. The Reporting is archaic. Lack of good exporting and importing, especially for reporting. The special order system could use an overhaul to make it more useful. You can use me as a sounding board if you need some guidance on making it a killer feature

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied May 2018

Thanks Rob, we like to think of ourselves as the workhorse of POS systems but we know that we need to keep improving. We will let the product development team know that you are open to being a sounding board. This is exactly the type of constructive feedback we need to earn those remaining stars from you :)

Rose from South Huron Office Solutions

The Customer Support team is amazing!

Ace Retail POS has been a fairly good experience so far for us. I actually purchased the software a year ago and only just got up and running about a month ago as life got in the way. The support team at ACE were pretty amazing in helping us and continue to be a good source as we make our way through the ins and outs. We were basically up and running the next day after our QuickBooks data file was loaded into ACE, so it is very user friendly. Has a dated feel to the software but overall we are pleased with it.

Pros

The software for the most part is easy to use once you are all set up and going. Support team is wonderful in helping with any question at all.

Cons

It looks a little "old" and doesn't allow for multiple screens to be open so you must finish one task before moving on to another. Physical inventory counts are not as easy/efficient as I had hoped they would be but we will get there someday.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied December 2018

Rose, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with the support team and will do our best to improve our software offering to make it easier for you as we grow.

Bernard from Alliance Distribution, SA

Industry: Wholesale

Satisfied customer

Pros

We have a multi store operation with 2 dozens POS. We were using a well known POS software but when we needed to add the multi currency option we had to look for an alternative software. We switched to ACE and we are extremely happy we did. The tech support deserves a 10/10. The software is very friendly and have much more capabilities. The SQL server add stability and reliability that was missing in our previous system. We do recommend ACE

Cons

There are no issues that we did not like

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied October 2018

Bernard, thank you for your kind words and support! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with the ACE software and our support services. We will continue to do our best to deliver the best POS experience :)

Krystan from Erie Accent Pools and Spas Inc.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate. Very User friendly.

Cons

Sometimes when we needed help we had to wait on the phone for a bit

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us Krystan!

Amy from Irvines tack and Western Wear

Big Project

The support tam is prompt, curtious, and knowledgeable

Pros

It is quite user friendly and intuitive!

Cons

That when uploading files the photos do not upload, or transfer to the web shop.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that you are happy with our support and find the software user friendly. Yes, integration to a Shopify webstore is a major project depending on how many items you have and whether you already have product descriptions, etc. We've double-checked with the support team and the current ACE-Shopify native integration allows you to upload up to 4 photos per product directly from ACE. Due to the time required to upload multiple photos, we suggest that customers upload max 20 products at a time to Shopify. We will arrange for one of our support team to contact you to explain how this can be done.

Ease of use

Inventory management as well as cash flow monitoring and management.

Pros

All the features that we would need for our business can be found with Ace pos. Reports are very detailed and customizable.

Cons

Wouldn't say that there are any disadvantages at the moment. Still haven't had a chance to use most of the features

James from Liquidation Team

The software compares to some of the big guy's yet the price is much cheaper. Love the people too.

Every kind of benefit you can get with a POS system.

Pros

Functionality is as good as many of the big guy's. Really easy to use and customize. Technically sound.

Cons

Software does have issues as regards to screen resolution. On screens with lower resolution it cuts certain items off. Definitely needs work there.

Response from ACE POS Solutions

Replied August 2017

Thanks James! We will do our best to keep delivering on what you need. We'll look at the resolution issue you mentioned too.

Alexandra from Top

Good software

Pros

The product is suitable for basic needs, it has really good features, easy to understand and use for most users.

Cons

The customer experience could be improved and more features and functions should be looked into so they can suit various customer needs.

Abigail from Luna Boutique

Culmination of Tools!

Pros

This product has everything you need for a retail business. The features on this site are endless and will keep your business organized.

Cons

While having a lot of features is a good thing for a business, I found it slightly confusing and a lot to keep up with.