All AdvancePro Reviews

Bruno

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2017

Great application to manage and implement throughout the sales and purchasing process.

Control, organization throughout the business process, ease of use.

PROS

The capacity to link from Sales to Purchasing along with inventory modules seamlessly. Ability to have multiple remote users working simultaneously and each user can have custom permissions.

CONS

Cannot edit or, cancel drop-ship items within drop ship orders, sales order has to be re-enter all over again, otherwise, the canceled item/s will show in the final invoice. Another weak feature is e-mails from within a sales or purchase order, it does not keep/save the text in the body of the e-mail for later, in addition, when looking to add a "cc" mail address it only allows the user to search outside AdvancePro, however, most times the second e-mail addresses are in AdvancePro under the vendors'/customers' file.

Caesar

Building Materials, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Very good software and the customer support team are amazing

It definitely made my work easier, it linked all the departments of the company together, easier forecasting and figuring the amount of goods we need in inventory, QuickBooks service, and many more amazing features

PROS

1- User-friendly, and very easy to navigate through 2- Customer support team are very quick and responsive 3- AdvancePro University, weekly online sessions to learn how to use the software

CONS

1- Sometimes it freezes and it doesn't respond (once in a blue moon though), 2- Sometimes it gets glitches, and some features don't function. for example: sometimes I associate a product to a vendor. and when I try to make a vendor order for that product, it doesn't show that product is associated to that specific vendor (only after 24 hours)

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Overall, the software works for the basic mechanics of our company.

It is our main company software which we use for our orders.

PROS

The customer service is the best aspect of Advance Pro. If need be, they will respond back to our problems by days end.

CONS

Invoicing and trying to change orders once processed is over complicated and troublesome. The customer often changes their sometimes massive orders, and our staff with more life experience has trouble coping with the often overcumbering steps required to make those changes.

JC

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed August 2020

Easy to implement, easy to use, functional!

Installation and upgrades, also migrations, are easy to achieve, technical support is always available.

PROS

AdvancePro has a very intuitive interface, whether for data entry, expediting orders, inventory, or reporting, the application's functionality is great.

CONS

It seems there are issues mostly after software upgrades, other than that I don't think there have been any problems.

Reason for choosing AdvancePro

The company was already using AdvancePro when I came on board, my involvement with it is merely technical,.

Ahmed

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Apart from Retail POS System this is a good software

PROS

1) Apparel Matrix module for Apparel Industry 2) User Friendly and easy to use 3) Nice integration with Quick books

CONS

1) Cant see the inventory available at the time of Order when we are using apparel matrix 2) In the warehouse the Pickets are the Users . There should be a separate list of Pickers that warehouse manager can assign . 3) sales man should not be able to take orders if the credit limit is crossed . 4) POS system is very very unstable

Shelly

Warehousing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Great software-love that it can be inported to Quickbooks. Makes life easier on the accounting side

We where using a very old software program. Advance Pro has a lot more functions that is very useful for a warehouse/distribution center.

PROS

Software is very easy to use. Love that invoices transfers to Quickbooks. Customer support is always very friendly and helpful.

CONS

Would like to see some additional reports - Movement report for customers (that I can group divisions together)

Reviewed October 2017

AdvancePro is easy to use, great value for the money, and offers outstanding customer support.

PROS

AdvancePro is user friendly and a great platform for inventory management. Being able to easily look at the history of a product or customer is extremely helpful. The shipping and receiving platforms in the Warehouse category are fantastic for both planning and executing shipping and receiving.

CONS

There are a few kinks such is the case with any inventory software that I have used. Making it easier to add new products and displaying them in whichever order is best from a business standpoint i.e. SM, MD, LG, XL rather than alphabetical would be a great feature. Adding tags has only worked to varying degrees of success.

kimberly

Gambling & Casinos, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2017

I like using advance pro!

PROS

It's pretty easy to use. I had a quick run through on how to use it my first 2 days at this job, I caught on very quickly.

CONS

My only issue is sometimes it prints our duplicates of serial numbers for some games that we sell and then we have to explain to customers why their are duplicates

Nikki

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Overall it's a great system, easy to use, and good value for the cost

Greater ability to manage inventory, ability to sync with QuickBooks

PROS

It's relatively easy to use. Overall the design is great, the layout is nice, and it syncs with QuickBooks easily.

CONS

The reports are not great. Trying to manage inventory can be very confusing until you get the hang of it.

Crystal

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Use AdvancePro for order management and inventory management.

Direct feeds from our ecommerce site. B2B portal for our customers.

PROS

It is good for tracking inventory which is what it is designed for. The training classes are very helpful and easy to understand.

CONS

Some of the naming on fields seems intuitive, but it actually isn't what it seems. For example the field named UPC isn't really for a UPC and in order to enter you can't just type it in the product, you have to upload using Excel. Kits are difficult to edit as well.

Joe

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2017

AdvancePro has been a powerful tool for Harris. We have zero regrets since our initial purchase.

Inventory and cost control. Using the software gave us the ability to create Kits giving us the opportunity to market our panels as an industry standard for Underwriters Lab.

PROS

The paper trail, the MYSQL data base allows me to share the inventory with our engineering department and the administration department.

CONS

The lack of a printable user manual for training. Sometime we need the ability to re-create a packing slip but can not.

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2017

You can't beat AdvancePro in regards to all around professionalism from beginning to end!

Able manage inventory accurately with the click of a few buttons.

PROS

Their software is designed with such clarity for ease of learning and use with full on online support and tutorials that make learning and using their software very simple. The interface has everything I need for ease of access to attain all operational information needed at the click of a button. AdvancePro software empowers me enabling me to make changes, edit data and upload information without the need of their support team unless I require them their support team is fast and professional in their response to any of my inquiries and provide full detailed answers as to not leave me guessing. I like the fact that all costs associated with their software is clearly stated upfront and you are charged only for what your company requires in an Inventory Management Software System (ERP). Their training from the get go was personal and detailed I was educated immediately and found everything easy to understand.

Joshua

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Software works great. Customer service is also responsive and courteous

Great warehouse management

PROS

Ease of use and functionality. I can easily manage, ship and track all of my products. Customer service is quick if I ever have a problem.

CONS

There are somethings I just can't get to work, like automaically printing s/n on packing slips without checking the little "print s/n" radio button everytime

Dennis

Retail, 2-10 employees

Affordable functional software

PROS

Provides us with the information we need and most of what we want

CONS

Some of the functions are clunky and hard to execute

alexandra

Textiles, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2017

The software works well with Quickbooks.

PROS

Inventory, Vendor Orders, Product Customer Orders these are key functions on our every uses. keeping track of all our stock works

CONS

Takes time to learn the software, customizing the software to our daily uses and setting up takes some time and gettingthe updates for it.

Jeffrey

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Advance Pro has acted like a true business partner, we're excited to focus on our business and growt

great order management for my Team. Professional forms, and great customer support.

PROS

cloud based, consistency of function, employees like it. This software also works well with our production Staff which are based internationally.

CONS

other than custom xls reports, modifications if needed in main systems . I wish there were more controls to allow a specific vendor manager to see only that Vendor

Dindo

Retail, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2018

Low - Price Inventory Management Software

Very useful and friendly-user, keep it up!

PROS

I like the most with this Product is that it is really cheap but very useful wherein you can immediately look for the stock levels real time.

CONS

So far, I don't experience any problem with this Product, instead it really helps the company through real time inventory.

Amber