• Pros

• "This software have a great features and function. It is easy to use and it helps me to pay in stores. Good for all kind of android phone."

• "LOVE. pin protected. and easy to use in an instant. works great on my galaxy watch and my phone. and I get points and emails alerting me of the receipt for my transaction"

• "Great service that I experienced in android pay is I can pay or purchased anywhere just using my phone fingerprint that's very convenient for lazy like me."

• Cons

• "As of now, I have no negative experience about this software but there'a a room for improvement to make it better."

• "Widespread support still taking some time, not everyone is on the latest POS systems, doesnt work at gas stations yet. "

• "Android pay is only limited to new model of android phones but it's a advantage though for loyal users like me because not all of the mobile user will enjoy the perks."

Browse Android Pay Reviews

LOUIS from LionRT

Industry: Computer Hardware

Android Pay offers a fluid and secured option for our team's company purchasing needs.

Android Pay allows our company and team an increased level of security as in how and when our company credit card is used. We believe that in the near future Android Pay will be more widely used as more optional and standard form of payment.

Pros

Android Pay's lightning fast transaction response at point of sale and its security encryption capability made its use most attractive to our team on company endorsed purchase activity. With Android Pay, we have found that company supported credit card information is only required as a one time entry and upload. This is most welcome in case there is a security breach our information is not lost or compromised.Our vital credit card information is protected as the physical card itself is not needed to complete the transaction.

Cons

What we found lacking in Android Pay was that there were a few key retailers that didn't recognize Android Pay as a form of payment . On balance we have found that many more retailers do except Android Pay and that many more are currently adopting Android Pay as a form of payment. On balance we are looking forward to its further adoption as retailers and service providers progress with this kind of technology.

Reasons for Choosing Android Pay

We were attracted to the functionality of Android Pay across hardware platforms not limited by a manufacturer's version of Android OS since Android Pay is supported by Google itself.

Sam from Sam Houk Creations

Industry: Computer Networking

Android Pay Review

Android pay is an excellent tool for the use of my business. I really enjoyed working with the tool for my purchasing needs.

Pros

I really like android pay. The ability to use it with a standard credit card reader is probably the best feature.

Cons

The ability to send money with android pay is missing so a different application is needed to transfer money to friends.

Alexandra from Benitez Metal

Not good at all!

Pros

Had to switch over to android for a small period and had the chance to use the Android Pay but I was very let down by it. After utilizing Apple's system and how easy it is to have a secure, fast payment I did not like at all Android's way.

Cons

It doesn't have the touch-password like Apple that only lets the owner of the phone have access to making a payment through it.

Anoosha from Taashee Linux services

Review of Android Pay Software:

Android Pay, like its many competitors, still have a lot of room to grow in terms of both users in general, along with the addition of more banks and international markets.

Pros

Android Pay is a secure digital wallet application designed for processing payments using tablets and smartphone devices. Designed for Android devices, this application allows users to add their cards to an NFC-enabled Android device and use their mobile devices instead of credit cards to make payments in retail stores. Over one million retail stores across United States have Android Pay enabled device readers. Android Pay also serves as an alternative to Google Wallet. Users can make purchases through its Android app and make payments for other Android services, such as movies and music. Rather than using bank account or card details, Android Pay uses virtual account numbers, thus adding another security layer to making payments. Users who have a fingerprint-reader feature in their smartphones can authenticate their payments using their fingerprints. Supported Operating System(s): Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, Unix, IBM OS/400, Web browser (OS agnostic), Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows 10

Cons

You can't use it everywhere The biggest problem with mobile-payment apps: You can’t count on being able to use them. Which system you have access to depends on what phone you have, and you’re also limited by what stores will accept. Apple Pay and Google Wallet are the most widely accepted right now. Theoretically you can use either at any retailer equipped with the latest contactless credit card terminal. By October, most stores will have to update their machines anyway in order to be compatible with new chip-enabled credit cards. So many stores will also buy terminals with the contactless technology. But just because a retailer can accept mobile payment doesn’t mean it will. With plans to launch their own payment system, Wal-Mart, CVS, and Target are among the large retailers blocking Apple Pay and Google Wallet on their terminals.

Mario from Philippine Airlines

Payment on the Go!

All in all, I can say that this is one of the best application that I've used so far on the Smart phone aside from playing games. It would be better if there will be more features developed or improve in that way all can enjoy and use this wonderful application.

Pros

At first, I was really hesitant on using this application since it's relatively new to me and we're talking about money transations. I took the risk and it was really amazing. So easy to use, fast transaction and worry-free about my due dates. Since then I'm a believer of this software. Nice one!

Cons

Since a lot of people nowadays uses cashless mode of payment, I think the developers should also expand their network as the Terminal for Android Pay are very limited especially for physical stores. More terminals means more options for payments.

Michael from Trilogy-Net Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Easiest way to make payments with credit cards

I just love this app to bits and use it almost daily.

Pros

Easy to set up your favourite credit cards Simple to unlock phone and use tap to pay for most purchases Quick to see that a payment is approved right on my phone Don't have to have credit card with me to make a payment, just my phone

Cons

None, this is a very secure way to make payments from my phone without having to pull out my wallet and search for a credit card.

Mary Grace from HPI

Effective Android Pay

Marvin from Design

Industry: Photography

The pay app you didn't know you needed

Pros

This has to be one of the most simplest apps for payment. You just have to connect your bank account or credit card to it. You will get a deposit and a withdrawal to your account. Once you get it your confirmed to send and receive money. Plus, with this you can pay just about anything. Rent, food, etc...

Cons

This app hasn't been updated to follow Googles Material designs yet, (well in my opinion). There is no option that when you send money it will notify you when the person received it. So, you have to wait for them to confirm to you that they got it. So, this area needs to get updated.

Elisa Sherin from Solaire Resort and Casino

Make Good Service

Thanks for providing a good service to all users.

Pros

Android Pay provides a good service especially for Android device users. As a one of them I enjoy using android pay and all service it provides.

Cons

Like all the applications and software we know. Android pay has a limit too. Not all the retailers accept this kind of payment. But it's normal because not all people will like the same thing you like

Dave from Zon Generation Ltd.

Industry: Facilities Services

I was hesitant at first, but I'm now using Android Pay wherever I can

Pros

I can add my payment methods directly to my phone, and it pays with a tap of the phone. Incredibly easy to pay for items.

Cons

The only drawback is a lot of stores haven't integrated Android Pay into their payment methods yet.

Melissa Louise from Makati Diamond Residences

Incredible Android pay

I benefits a lot in android pay and i am rrally happy for that

Pros

Android pay is incredible when it comes to rewards to gives and convenients it provide. The more you used its service the more it will benefit you. Thats the thing i love in android pay.

Cons

Incredible product like android pay has no cons or nothing will dislike this product if you truly know how to use this.

Chris from Kroc Center

Android Pay does the job!

Pros

I'm a current user and so far I have had a good experience. Love the virtual card numbers to protect your actual card numbers. And all the features it comes with such as managing your giftcards.

Cons

I wish you could use this to pay others such as family and friends. Works only for established businesses. Other than that no complaints.

Cynnia from Shangri-La at the Fort

Pay anywhere and anytime

Thank you Android Pay for everything!

Pros

Cons

Android pay service cannot used on Apple's phone or any devices because apple also has application like android pay.

Haydee from Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila

Wonderful Service by Android Pay

I appreciate the greatness of android pay!

Pros

Androi pay provides a wonderful services that you can't imagine in terms of convenient and secured payment!

Cons

It has limits that only android users can use it. I take it as advantage not disadvantage because not all can enjoy it's perks and it makes android pay unique.

Mike from Edsa Shangri-La, Manila

Many perks application

Perks all you want.

Pros

Application that has many perks for subscriber/users. You can enjoy all perks as long as you have android phone and application users.

Cons

It can be used in Android Device but cannot be use in other kind of phone like Apple and Microsoft phone.

Tori from Oak Brook Smiles

LOVE ANDROID PAY

Pros

Cons

I wish more places offered the option to use android pay

PAUL from EDI Staffing

Accepted in a lot of places - however some big names are holdouts

Pros

We can make purchases at stores without sharing a physical credit card. Android pay is accepted at most major stores so whatever we need, it's likely we can use it to get. It makes checkout quicker. We can also use it online at some sites.

Cons

Some places only accept Apple Pay or no mobile pay. It is useless if that is the case.

Moses from MAESTROS LEADERSHIP TEAM

Android pay is a better cashless payment method in pricing and ease of use.

Its a great software worth having as a shopper who needs convenience and cashless payments which reduces risk of theft.

Pros

Its compatible with many devices because majority use android payment, Google offers two way verification making more secure, Easy to operate and to link your cards from master card to Visa and accept many international and local cards, its fast to pay on Point of sale (POS) using NFC you only tap and pay on the go, use of fingerprint identification at payment makes more secure and more private, Its more global.

Cons

Use of fingerprint sometimes may fail or slow which is mainly caused by the phone its self. Otherwise it still remains a better payment option for me so far.

Chris from Rockin Taco & Tex-Mex

Industry: Restaurants

Andriod Pay: no more wallet

Pros

The ability to spend money safely and quickly is the real reason to use this. Not having to worry about having a stolen or lost wallet and not being able to function in the real world keeps your mind safe

Cons

The only negative is that not all business accept this form of payment and still use "traditional" methods of payment

Julius from EAC YOUTH

Android pay is simply the best software for cashless transactions.

Android pay is a great money companion, i have it with me always and I don't need to worry about money for shopping.

Pros

very easy to use, allows a variety of cards to be linked, allows you to get records of transactions anytime anywhere, being mobile and secured with a pin makes it more secure, the bio-metric identification on during payments is a great added security feature.

Cons

Sometimes fingerprint sensor is slow which slows payments, not best for international credit and debit cards, not so many stores accept use of android pay but its getting popular.

Charmaine from Makati Diamond Residences

One tap away

Make your way of paying easier in Android Pay

Pros

In android pay i don't need to bring a bulky wallets and swipe a card to pay in merchants. Only one tap and the transaction is settled.

Cons

Only thing that negative in Android pay is you can't pay anything or buy anything if your phone dies and can't use the application.

Erik from MSI-ECS

Android pay is the best!

Good for buying stuffs , countinue to use this software

Pros

I really like using NFC in android pay,i feel so much secured, and i also like the feature of fingerprint of this software.

Cons

Hope that many stores can applicable of this software, and also banks. Other than that i didn't see any problem with it

Amogh from Deloitte Consulting US-India Pvt. Ltd.

Works like a charm!

Pros

* Very convenient, most awaited payment service for android users. * Its very easy and user friendly interface and obviously very secure. * Its not just on the smartphones. It can be used on wider scale, on a lot of ecommerce sites as well

Cons

* Since it a new technology, its still catching up on a lot of fronts, so we cant leave all our cards at home just yet. * It works only if your phone is unlocked, which can be annoying at times

Searpons from GLOBALTRONICS INC.

The fastest online payment transactions for all android users

Nice software, such a big help for us, especially for those busy person like me, thumbs up!

Pros

Android pay is really a good software for all android users, i can pay online using one tap on my phone, i can pay and easily get my favorite musics or apps using this software. Thumbs up for this!

Cons

It’s really hard for me to find problems in this softwAre, it is good as it is, all my transactions are good and smooth, good job android pay

TJ from Settlers Hospitality Group

Industry: Restaurants

Easy, just wave your phone

Pros

Easy to use. Just wave your phone over credit card swipe machine. Seems secure with credit card number, no need for wallet at this point

Cons

Not available at all places just yet. Most staff I've run into dont know about it. Have to hand phone over sometimes

Justin from Parisi Rochester

Great mobile pay option

Pros

Since it has been rebranded to Google pay they keep making timely improvements to the app. I just wish more stores accepted it

Cons

More stores need to accept the payment option. It's so fast and easy to use but not a lot of stores I shop at regularly offer it.

Titus vincent from RFM Corporation

Easier transaction

Pros

I have a card that has a chip and it doesn't work very well, the terminal will throw up an error message and so on with more inconvenience with my card. But with Android Pay, transaction is faster and easier.

Cons

For me it is less secure compared to Apple pay for it doesn't uses any security tokens to secure user's credit card's information. Waiting for the upadates that will give us a more secured app.

Sallie from Republic Cement Services Inc.

Rare kind of payments

I am proud Android Pay users.

Pros

Android pay is very rare because of it's uniqueness in terms of convenience to users. It is also not complicated to use because it can easily set up and made any kinds of payments.

Cons

Usually the problem in this kind of applications if the security is 100% assurance. But because Android pay is famous application and didn't have bad reviews you can relay that is very secured.

Jill from Main Line Health

Industry: Photography

Android pay - savior!

Pros

Android pay is easy to use, has saved me in countless situations from gas stations to restaurants to grocery stores and more.

Cons

Aside from being a direct competitor with the iPhone user, I have not had any negative experiences to report - all 110%

Yuriy from Champions West HOA

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great for storing gift cards and membership cards

Keep track of multiple gift cards in one place. Terrific for this purpose!

Pros

Android Pay is terrific for storing gift cards and membership cards. Use it all the time.

Cons

Not so good for making payments with credit cars. Samsung Pay is simpler and easier to use.

Arvin from WSS

Industry: Wireless

You just can't go wrong with Anroid Pay

Mobile payment is proven to be secure and reliable. Android Pay is definitely heading towards the right direction.

Pros

It is a safe payment platform. No questions about that. It is convenient for both clients and vendors. Guaranteed secure.

Cons

Android pay requires internet connection. If either the vendor or the client is offline, you can't use it. Not everyone uses Android OS and not every Android phone is Android Pay ready.

Archie Louie from Edsa Shangri-La, Manila

Alot of perks in Android Pay

Android pay for android loyals.

Pros

I enjoying alot of perks in this application. There's lot of rewards if you are a loyal users and subscribers of this application which is very convenient at the same time.

Patricia from Radisson Blu

Pay now using Android Pay

I will pay now using android pay!

Pros

So much easy to set up in your phone and very convenient to pay using this application instead of paying using cash. No more hassle and very quick transaction that you will guarantee secured.

Cons

Only android phone users will enjoy and love this perks because it is not compatible in other devices who are not covered by it's limits.

Bryan from Zamani

i really enjoy using android pay

The application is awesome, I love its feautures and I enjoy the customer service.

Pros

It is fast and easy to use especially when purchasing goods. Since i started using it a year ago, I have not regretted it.

Cons

At times , the application is slow and makes it difficult to purchase items. I end up in a tough spot when I wait for it to fully run while paying for items

Monica Anne from Makati Diamond Residences

Coolest mobile payment

Android pay always give me a lovable experience.

Pros

Android pay is very cool mobile payment because i can purchase in merchants withouth bringing wallet and using cash. That is very convenient and safe way for every transaction.

Cons

I can't say if it's cons or pros because sometimes i like the reward points of android pay and sometimes i dislike.

Ramir from Stanley Black and Decker

Industry: Industrial Automation

Purchase without Effort

Android pay for Android User only.

Pros

Using android pay I can purchased in retailers without exerting effort to bring wallet and cash. All you have to do is use your android pay using your mobile devices.

Cons

It only can be use by android users not by apple users. But we need to understand that every application has a limitation.

Josh from Nugrowth Solutions

Android Pay

Pros

Extremely easy to use, user friendly beyond belief, compatible with a lot of different cards.

Cons

Dont have any. This software does everything I need it to do

Ishan from Get Beyond Limits

Payments Just Got Easier

Pros

1) has made the entire process of payment really easy. 2) Refund are lightning fast. 3) Cash transfers are almost immediately 4) The application is user friends and even my parents use it.

Cons

I think this is a great product. Love everything it has to offer equally.

Alin from Franconstruct

Industry: Furniture

Android Pay (now Google Pay) is a quick, mobile payment app

Pros

Easy NFC payments. You can manage your gift cards within the app, all in a secure way and it's compatible with a variety of mobile phones.

Cons

Not being able to pay my friends per example is a con for me. Not yet compatible on some latest smartwatches (Samsung Gear S3 and others).

amy from cmhs

Samsung Active

Pros

It is a great product that saves me tons of time and lets face it, thats our most valuable commodity anyway. no cash no cards

Cons

Not everyone takes it at their stores or retail establishments... the stores geared more towards the younger generation do though.

Audrey from Tackleberry

Easy to use option when I don't have my wallet

Thanks for giving Android uses an option too!

Pros

I like that I can use my phone to make purchases, gives me the option to not always carry my wallet when I go out.

Cons

No cons that I can really think of... other than having more vendors participate in the Android pay.

Lavanya from Taashee Linux Services

Just make sure it’s unlocked and hold it to the terminal

Pros

I have a great feeling about this app. Tried too many fake apps which wasted many of hrs & alotta money No need to juggle between your phone and wallet at checkout. With Android Pay, you can keep doing what you’re doing on your phone,

Cons

Nice app but lacks fingerprint based but authentication. You cannot leave your phone unlocked even by mistake else anyone can make payment using Android pay on phone

Marian from Seda Vertis North

“ User friendly “

Pros

Andriod Pay makes your card in one application, easy to use software and it’s more safer and faster than any other app

Cons

Just make sure that all details are correct and double check before saving all the files as it need to be specify.

Marnelli Kenneth from Marriott Manila

Most recommended for Android user

Another good product of google

Pros

Android pay is more recommended for all android user, it also recommended to me by my friend that used to purchased all products that i need. It is more convenient compare to bring a bulky wallet in merchants.

Cons

Only android devices users with new version of phone are allowed to use this good application and enjoy the perks it has

Jerssie from IBG group of Companies

Paying Easy!

Pros

it is easy to use , very convenient and hassle free! Counter part of apple pay but this is for android users only. With this, it is now easy to pay without getting cash on banks or to your wallet. So cool to have this!

Cons

No cons at all as long it gives highest convenient to users.

nato from Globaltronics Inc.

easiest way to pay for all android users

best software!

Pros

This application enables clients to add their cards to a NFC-empowered Android gadget and utilize their cell phones rather than Visas to make installments in retail location. also it is applicable for all android users only

Cons

no other issues in this software, its so ease to use, cashless payments on the go

Jonathan from BD Hall Constructors Corp.

Android Pay is Easy to Use and Compatible With Many Cards

Pros

- Makes the payment process hassle free, where users do not need to carry all their cards around to pay - Moving payment to smartphones makes it easier for both users and owners

Cons

- A few cards are not available to be added to this app and after request have still not been added to the app

Dealdiane from NetPotential

Pay at the cashier faster than ever before

Pros

Gone are the days (soon) when you need to carry cash and/or credit/charge card with you. Spend less time at the cashier, more time shopping.

Cons

Doesn't work on all terminals (yet). A funds transfer option between devices using Android Pay would be a great addition as well.

Kevin from Jollibee Worldwide

Industry: Supermarkets

My virtual wallet

Pros

It is very useful in every way and more secured because I do not need to carry a greater amount of cash when I go to a mall or even grocery.

Cons

No issue on the software or application itself but I am looking forward to be able to use it to buy anything and anywhere.

Anthony from FWC

Simplifying

Pros

Makes checkout easy and secure, you dont always have to have your wallet on you, especially when you always have your phone on you.