Apple Pay

Apple Pay Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Easy to integrate with our existing systems. Widely used and accepted in the market and with customers."
  • icon"So many stores and websites accept Apple pay which is really nice. It's easy to add cards to your digital wallet and it's very secure."
  • icon"This software is very easy to navigate, can use these on mac and iphones, and exclusive for iphone users only, can buy your stuffs easily online."
  • icon"Not accepted at all places yet. Sometimes glitchy and does not work at some merchants causing to then use card."
  • icon"For instance it doesn't work with the bank that I have now versus the bank that I used to have before so it is frustrating. At least it doesn't take too long to receive through bank transfer though."
  • icon"I had a few problems with linking my debit card. In the future Apple should definitely develop some different features to solve this problem."

All Apple Pay Reviews

Cynthia

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Great during a pandemic!

Tikisha

May 2022

ApplePay is very convenient to use

Overall I like ApplePay, it’s very easy to use & navigate.

Pros

I love the fact that in my really tiring days when I’m online shopping & I see something that I want to buy & that apple pay option comes up, all I have to do is double tap. No getting up looking for the card or logging in to a website is required.

Cons

What I don’t like is that every time you reset your phone you have to re enter all of the security codes for each card. They should at least keep one full card on file.

Reasons for switching to Apple Pay

The persons that I have came across preferred to use Apple Pay as their preferred transaction app.

Axel

The best payment app

It's amazing, I love it, is to more easy pay with this method than others. is fantastic, you really need to prove this app, if you have iphone is your opportunity to had the best app. You only need a credit card and an iphone.

Pros

It's easy and you only need register your credit card and that's it. to the moment to pay you only need to put your password, you don't need to remember all the numbers of your credit card.

Cons

You need an internet connection for realize all the pays, in some places this pay metod it doesn't work. Apple pay it's excellent app in USA but in other countries is not the best.

Is for all devices

Miriam

Industry: Chemicals

November 2022

Do NOT use they will hold your momey

I’ve always use Apple Pay to send money to friends and they send money to me well recently I was sent $100 to get food and put gas in my car because I hadn’t eaten and was driving around with my car on E! due to paying all my bills first and not having any money left over when the hundred dollars was sent it wasn’t in my Apple Pay it said my account was restricted when I called them they said it was because I had an old account open somewhere so they close that one but I still never got the money so I asked why is $100 not in my account and they said oh he need to cancel it and then he won’t get it back for 3 to 5 business days so they wouldn’t let me have access to the hundred dollars so when I called the person that sent it to me he said he has no extra money and that hundred dollars was really all that he had as well so now he hast to wait 3 to 5 business days for it to get back into his account so because of Apple Pay I will not eat tonight and I will not have gas to get to work tomorrow

Pros

Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

Cons

Held my money. I’m starving to death. Won’t let me access money that was sent to me

Mary

Industry: Fine Art

August 2022

Why didn't I do this sooner!

I had always used a different (similar) way to pay, whether online stores, or sending cash to a friend, but when I set up Apple Pay, I was so pleased how it made it the process for both examples, but especially for sending money to a friend a few steps shorter. I can literally text the amount, and with a double click, it is done, rather than opening another app, clicking several buttons, etc. So glad I switched!

Pros

Once set up, it makes paying for products online, or sending money to a friend much faster and safer.

Cons

At first it seemed a little tricky to set up the bank account and be able to directly send cash to someone, but after that was set up, it was a breeze.

Reasons for switching to Apple Pay

Some people only accepted it, and it was a step faster.

Regan

My Apple Pay review

My overall experience with Apple Pay is excellent! I love how easy and fast it is to pay when you’re on the go.

Pros

I love that when I’m shopping online or in person, I have the option to use Apple Pay. Especially when I’m out shopping, if not all, most stores have this option. It’s so much easier than using cash, or a credit card. It’s so convenient and fast to use when you’re in a rush. Their customer service is excellent as well!

Cons

I have no complaints about Apple Pay. I use it daily/weekly. I’ve never had any issues.

Katja

November 2022

Better than a Physical Wallet!

I would and have recommended Apple Pay to numerous friends, family, and colleagues. The majority of stores now accept Apple Pay, as well!

Pros

Apple Pay makes paying in store and sending money so much easier, especially if I don't have my wallet with me. I love that there are no transaction fees and when I have had to dispute a fraudulent payment, I received a response within less than a day or two!

Cons

There was one occasion where my account was frozen and under review for a few hours and I was unable to send or receive money. It only lasted a few hours, but I never received an explanation or reason for the freeze. Other than that, I have had no issues!

October 2022

Amazing! You can leave your wallet at home

Pros

Amazing with your iPhone. Basically you register your credit card and you start paying with your mobile, using NFC technology. Since I use it, I never keep my wallet with me, since my iPhone can be used almost everywhere to pay. Must have!

Cons

I have some concerns about "where" the information of my credit card are stored, but since I never had any problems, I am ok with that

Morale Ugan

Mobile banking

It's a very great and fun experience, you no longer required to carry your bank cards everywhere you go, everything is modified for you to pay using your devices.

Pros

You don't need your bank cards to make purchases as long as you registered your card on apple pay, you are able to make your purchases. You no longer have to carry your everywhere with you, you just need your Iphone or Apple watch then you'll be able to make instant payments.

Cons

I like everything about applepay, makes things easy for me for processing payments.

Suraj Gupta

October 2022

Glitchless POS payment method !!

Excellent

Pros

It is available in almost any kind of Stores and provides the touch and pay option ( NFC ) and provides the seamless experience to a customer during checkout. It also allows us to track the payment history in the app.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software. It rules the POS market.

November 2022

Removes the need for a wallet!!

Pros

So easy to use on your phone, means you can pay any time without having your card. Integrates nicely with smart watch too.

Cons

Sometimes moving to a new device comes with authorisation issues but they are easily overcome with a call to support.

Arturo

June 2022

Your iPhone can also be your wallet!

Definitely for everyday use and I invite anyone watching this review to try it for their iPhone as it can be a game-changer for people who may no longer like to bring as much cash either for security issues or some other reason, Apple Pay will back them up and may even save the day. This app is already integrated with iOS.

Pros

The great ease with which one can use this app integrated to your iPhone since you can integrate several of the ones you have and also know how to manage their movements in the same way. Being already in a digital age, I am surprised that many people still do not use this advantage that we practically have and that several remove it from their menu, with simply passing through a scanner our iPhone to the cash register, we can do the supermarket and no longer bring all the cash we usually carry in our wallet or avoid that long wait when we pay by credit or debit card.

Cons

It may be that in many parts of the world there are still not so many establishments that accept this form of payment, since for various reasons this technology is not yet available and the traditional method of payment is still used. Although, the fact that I said that you no longer charge cash and be all digital is not entirely true, since as we know the software of this style of payment, as they tend to fall or have some types of bugs or present with unknown charges, etc... That is why we should take it lightly and have a 50/50 between digital and traditional.

The Ease and Amazing Simplicity of Apple Now in a Payment Processor

Apple Pay for my business has been beyond amazing. I actually signed up for a new website host specifically because it integrated with Apple Pay. Customers are more likely to purchase from websites that use Apple Pay, because it simplifies the checkout experience and adds trust. Someone who is new to a website may not want to put in their credit card number for security concerns. When they see Apple Pay is an option, it is likely to bring in more completed sales, since they know their data is safe and their number is hidden.

Pros

Apple Pay is a game changer when it comes to processing payment. It takes the ease and simplicity of Apple, and brings that into the payment and banking space. By integrating Apple Wallet with Apple Pay, it simplifies the checkout experience, making safety, privacy, speed and practicality all happen with one simple click. When using a MacBook, Apple Pay can easily be accessed using Touch ID, making the process even faster. I love how you don't need to keep entering your credit cards numbers, payment information, or address. What is even better, is Apple encrypts the information so the merchant can't see your card number or certain info, and automatically knows how to issue a refund even without providing the merchant that information. It's truly a genius system.

Cons

Overall, Apple Pay is truly amazing and wonderful. I can't actually think of anything I don't like about this software.

Reasons for choosing Apple Pay

I use both products, and love both products, but Apple Pay has a unique set of benefits. By integrating with Apple and Apple products in such a streamlined way, it is a must have for any Apple user and Apple fan.

I (almost) never need to bring along my credit cards anymore.

Even with the cons, I still love using Apple Pay. I’ve had more than one person look on in awe when I use my phone to pay with purchases. I’ve also helped others set theirs up so that they can pay using Apple Pay. While I would be hesitant to use it on an iPhone X because of the device’s lack of fingerprint sensor, I absolutely love using it on my iPhone 7. I do not currently own an Apple Watch but knowing that Apple Pay is integrated makes me want to jump on the wagon and get myself a smartwatch.

Pros

I love the ability to bring along all of my credit cards with me without having my wallet with me. All I have to do is hold my phone near the NFC card reader and I can easily pay for a purchase. I also love the ability to send money to friends with iPhones. It’s helpful if we’re out to dinner and they pay, then I can just send them the money via Apple Pay. The number of stores that allow Apple Pay is steadily growing, meaning paying for purchases is getting even easier. I do like the security of Apple Pay, especially the ability to secure my cards using a fingerprint. This way, no one but me can use my cards. I do love the integration of the Apple Watch. The idea that I can pay just by holding my wrist near the NFC reader seems so convenient.

Cons

There are a few retailers that have not accepted Apple Pay. I’m constantly hearing from my Samsung-owning friends that they can use their phones to pay anywhere using Samsung Pay. I would like to see Apple Pay become more universal. I also would like for Apple Pay to allow me to send money to and from people who might not be using an Apple device. Currently, it only allows sending to and from iPhones. Hopefully, this will change soon. I also am unsure about the security of using Apple Pay’s Face Unlock feature on iPhone X. It does not seem like it would be as secure as a fingerprint. However, in this case, you can also use a pin to lock the app.

jessica

APPLE PAY

me gusta mucho la plataforma, me gusta su seguridad, la inmediatez y la velocidad en la que funciona toda la plataforma, si bien creo que deberias de estudiar la manera de habilitar una cuenta de usuario aparte en la cual se utilice los 4 digitos como ya lo habria mencionado, aparte de eso, toda la plataforma funciona de maravillas

Pros

me gusta que la plataforma utiliza hardware y software que protegen los datos del telefono, y tambien me gusto mucho poder dar un paso mas hacia al futuro teniendo en cuenta que se puede usar de forma opcional faceID o touchID. Si intentas capturar la imagen en la parte donde se muestra la información de tus tarjetas, no almacena ninguna imagen o información por el estilo, porque no se llega a guardar la imagen en la galeria

Cons

no me gusta que para pagos pequeños como lo son en alquiler de una bicicleta requiera del faceID en los modelos mas nuevos, pues con la situacion de la pandemia aqui en china es todo un tabú, ser extranjero e intentar sacarse el tapabocas aunque sea por unos segundos para pagar menos de 1$, si bien se entendería en montos totales mas altos, el lo de gastos de "caja chica" resulta muy molestos, seria interesante un pin, de 4 dígitos generalmente el que se usa en el bloqueo de pantalla como lo realizan otros sistemas de pagos de Android , para que toda esa situacion de poner una contraseña larga y complicada como cada usuario se encarga de hacerlo con sus appleID no sea un momento tedioso, en sintesis lo que no me gusta es el pago de montos pequeños o bajos utilizando faceID, por la situacion actual, si bien en los otros modelos como el iphone 8 plus era una verdadera maravilla el touchID, ahora con los nuevos modelos se vuelve un momento de locura en cuestiones que deberían de ser rápidas

Aaron

Fantastic digital wallet with robust payment support

If a merchant accepts Apple Pay, I always use it. Being able to simply tap my iPhone or Apple Watch on a credit card reader is a real joy to do. Both iPhone and Apple Watch vibrate slightly and ding when the transaction has completed, so you never have to wonder if you tapped correctly. While Apple Pay isn't revolutionary, it is a ton of fun to use.

Pros

Apple Pay is fun and easy to use. All iPhones since the iPhone 6 support Apple Pay, all you need is to add your credit or debit card to the built-in wallet app. Apple Pay supports a huge assortment of credit cards and bans; most of which can be added to the wallet by simply pointing the iPhone camera at your credit or debit card. Once added to your iPhone wallet, you can easily chose which payment method to use for each transaction. In addition, you can use your Apple Watch for Apple Pay - all you need to do is tap your Watch to the credit card reader, you don't even need to pull your iPhone out.

Cons

The biggest downside to Apple Pay is that the merchant you are purchasing from must support Apple Pay. Fortunately, Apple Pay is just another form of NFC payment, so any merchant that supports NFC payments will most likely support Apple Pay.

Reasons for choosing Apple Pay

I chose Apple Pay simply because I have Apple products and not Android or Samsung products.

Ahsen Ali

February 2022

Pay products you buy via apple online or inshop on payment terminal

Best way to pay product online or in store by ur phone iOS device like iPhone. You dont need to have creditcard with you as it is saved in your Apple device and can play via Apple Pay if it is supported by the seller or eshoper or market via terminal. Saves alot of time and takes seconds to make transaction securly and quickly.

Pros

Its very simple and easy to use. Secure and quick way to pay online shopping/product or pay via terminal in shop.

Cons

Nothing, everything works fine, quick and reliable. Saves alot of time.

Reasons for choosing Apple Pay

I use both, i use more devices not iPhone but Android as well so i can use google pay and apple pay as well. Both are very convenint

Obrian