• Pros

• "I love using it as it is quick and easy--it saves me loads of time when checking out. "

• "what i really like in this product is that it is very helpful for IOS users. it gives convience to the user to pay."

• "I like the option to be able to pay with my phone when I don't want to bring my purse along. It's very convenient to use apple pay."

• Cons

• "No many negative features, perhaps if it could assist in managing the payment methods that are set up in it with more organization."

• "The limitation of apple pay that I encounter is its only applicable in apple device. But overall it's great."

• "Other than it is not accepted everywhere (and I guess that gradually it will) I don't have any issue with it. "

Browse Apple Pay Reviews

James from Technology intelligence Agency

I (almost) never need to bring along my credit cards anymore.

Even with the cons, I still love using Apple Pay. Ive had more than one person look on in awe when I use my phone to pay with purchases. Ive also helped others set theirs up so that they can pay using Apple Pay. While I would be hesitant to use it on an iPhone X because of the devices lack of fingerprint sensor, I absolutely love using it on my iPhone 7. I do not currently own an Apple Watch but knowing that Apple Pay is integrated makes me want to jump on the wagon and get myself a smartwatch.

Pros

I love the ability to bring along all of my credit cards with me without having my wallet with me. All I have to do is hold my phone near the NFC card reader and I can easily pay for a purchase. I also love the ability to send money to friends with iPhones. Its helpful if were out to dinner and they pay, then I can just send them the money via Apple Pay. The number of stores that allow Apple Pay is steadily growing, meaning paying for purchases is getting even easier. I do like the security of Apple Pay, especially the ability to secure my cards using a fingerprint. This way, no one but me can use my cards. I do love the integration of the Apple Watch. The idea that I can pay just by holding my wrist near the NFC reader seems so convenient.

Cons

There are a few retailers that have not accepted Apple Pay. Im constantly hearing from my Samsung-owning friends that they can use their phones to pay anywhere using Samsung Pay. I would like to see Apple Pay become more universal. I also would like for Apple Pay to allow me to send money to and from people who might not be using an Apple device. Currently, it only allows sending to and from iPhones. Hopefully, this will change soon. I also am unsure about the security of using Apple Pays Face Unlock feature on iPhone X. It does not seem like it would be as secure as a fingerprint. However, in this case, you can also use a pin to lock the app.

Melissa Louise from Makati Diamond Residences

Super Quality Product

Famous worldwide apple pay

Pros

Apple pay provides a super quality service and it is very famous and accepted worldwide. For 2 years using this product, it benefits me a lot of it didn't give me any problem in 2 years.

Cons

Apple pay don't have any cons or issues because it's perfect and nothing can compare in this kind of product.

Jorge from Manufactura Estampadas SA de CV

Apple Pay

i really like it, but sometimes i think that in any moment my card may be hacked

Pros

it is very comfortable that you just take out your phone an pay for something, and it is very secure becouse it has digital debit / credit cards that the card number changes constantly.

Cons

it not available in all countries, i can use it only in USA and not all stores are prepared for this kind of payment.

ELMAHDI from Astoria Values Inc.

Apple Pay simply does not work

It has been an unmitigated disaster. Apple Pay took 9500 of my money. They did NOT complete the transfer in the way it was supposed to have been completed. Then, adding insult to injury, they suspended my account and told me I could not get any information for at least 3 Business days. This was done despite the fact that all accounts used were in my name and I have excellent credit. The problem resulted because the transfers showed up as ACH transfers instead of Apple Pay iPay transfers. This happened through no fault of my own, as there was no option to choose the 1% method instead of the regular useless ACH. This problem is not just a problem that I have, it is a problem that anyone who tried to transfer funds without the version 12 would have experienced. Instead of apologizing and understanding that this was generated by their error, they did the exact opposite and penalized me, the customer even further. To date, I still have not gotten my 9500 dollars back. They claim it will take another 2 business days to complete their review. They also claim that this happened because of a computer glitch that detects unusual activity. They referred me to the TOS where they claim that I gave them permission to hold my money for 3 business days, but nowhere in the TOS is the word three business days available. These people are simply incompetent criminals

Pros

Nothing. It simply does not work. They extort money from customers and do not send them the way that they are supposed to. They lie and cheat and they do not reply to customers with respect or even the most basic courtesy. I have nothing good to say about Apple Pay.

Cons

The software as version 9 caused customers like me tremendous problems. I tried to transfer $9500 from my Apple Pay to my Ameritrade account. This transaction should have been instantaneous and it was promised as being an immediate transaction. This is why I tried to use the service. This was a mistake. The transaction instead went through as a regular ACH transfer. Using Apply Pay for ACH simply does not make sense as they are far inferior to a standard bank. Apple Pay does not insure your money nor are they even able to give you something as simple as a receipt proving the transaction has been made. Contacting them is a nightmare and if you manage to get anyone on the phone, rest assured that they will be ZERO help and will simply repeat what representative, a guy being investigated by a number of regulatory agencies including the department of justice tells them to say, "we are the highest authority". This is what they tell you if you ask them to speak to a supervisor. More importantly, not only are they useless, but they are rude to boot! The fact that version 9 (prior to version 12) causes so much damage to the average customer is a technical nightmare. I have no idea what the newer version 12 does, because even though I downloaded after my issues started, at that point my Apple Pay account had been suspended and my money has been in limbo for the past two business days including the weekend. Horrible system.

Tyler from EKR

Easy to Use and Manage

This is always my first choice in submitting a payment. Apple offers many ways to use this, Watch, Phone, online, etc.

Pros

When Apple pay is offered as an option its always my first choice. The transaction is secure and easy to submit payment.

Cons

Not all vendors offer Apple pay as an option.

Amanda from Frampton Co

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Makes my life so much easier

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the apple pay will open without me knowing and that can be a bit daunting as I have heard stories of people walking around capturing payments.

Gracielle Anne from Makati Diamond Residences

Amazing apple pay

Hooray apple pay

Pros

I am very amaze in apple pay because it is very convenient in all same ways especially in paying online and purchasing in merchants.

Cons

I can't say anything bad or cons on apple pay because it's almost perfect product that worth to used.

Kaitlyn from North Ridge Marketing

Love this!!

Love it will continue to use it everyday. Has been a lifesaver in so many situations!

Pros

I like the fact that you no longer need to carry all your cards with you! You can easily just pay with it phone no wallets needed.

Cons

I don't like that if u have a pop socket on your phone that it will not work. I wish you could pay with the front of you phone instead of the back.

nato from Globaltronics Inc.

paying online everywhere

apple pay keeps us always updated! thanks apple pay

Pros

this installment framework enables me to effortlessly switch between installment strategies and with security at a buy point to guarantee it is really me who is buying items coming up. Likewise, the measure of retailers that are presently tolerating Apple Pay has developed and keeps on becoming so as to make this procedure a breeze.The thought that I can pay just by holding my wrist close to the NFC peruser appears to be so helpful.

Cons

I have experienced not many issues. In some cases, a little slack or an application crash however nothing major and unquestionably nothing that would affect my security.

Robert from Eduro Healthcare

Perfect, but wish more locations accepted it

It will reduce the amount of cards I have to carry on my person once more people start using it.

Pros

I love how simple it is to use, not to mention secure (according to Apple).

Cons

I just wish more establishments were equipped to accept it so I could rely on it as my primary form of payment in most situations.

Sandra from Medical Hospital

Apple Pay is convenient, fast and a reliable method to purchase items

Overall a great product and definitely recommend to all those seeking convenience and ease when purchasing products.

Pros

I have experience of Apple Pay as both a consumer and a business owner. As a person who has had iPhone for a number of years, the integration of Apple Pay has significantly made the buying process a lot easier and convenient. I am able to enter my credit card information with ease and into a service that I trust and know is secure. This payment system allows me to easily switch between payment methods and with security at a purchase point to ensure it is actually me who is purchasing products in store. Also, the amount of retailers that are now accepting Apple Pay has grown and continues to grow in order to make this process a breeze.

Cons

In my time using this payment system, I have encountered very few problems. Sometimes, a small lag or an app crash but nothing major and definitely nothing that would impact my security. However, in the time I have used Apple products, the only issue I would say is when trying to contact customer service and speak to a representative directly. It can be time consuming to contact an Apple representative but I have had very few instances where I have needed their direct help.

Mario from Philippine Airlines

Apple pay a day makes a stressful transaction away.

All in all, paying my bills using my iPhone X via the Apple Pay is a 100% overall convenient and very secured transaction. But it would be best if there will be more terminals for payments and they should allow other iPhone products to use such amazing application.

Pros

A friend introduces me to use this application. I was very nervous at the time since I'm the kind of person who is very traditional when it comes with the ways of life. But then when I tried to use it, I was glad that I did. It was quick, super easy and secured transaction. Wow! really amazing!

Cons

One thing that I've noticed with this application is that it has a very limited number of stores that are equipped with Apple Pay terminals. Aside from it, my friend also tried to use it on her I phone 5 and it didn't work. I guess it only works for newer generations of i-phones which I think it's unfair since she too uses apple product right?.

Moses from MAESTROS LEADERSHIP TEAM

APPLE PAY IS THE FASTEST CASHLESS WAY TO PAY AND RECEIVE PAYMENTS

Apple Pay is the best cashless payment method only that its more limited to use in the U.S. and not much friendly in other countries.

Pros

Payment is instant, allows users to send money instantly to each other and shop in various stores, touch ID makes transactions fast and more safer, Its very simple to set up and start using immediately, Siri makes things faster as you only need to say apple pay and it opens instantly at the store for payment, Allows users to link cards and pay cashless more easily and more faster. It is generally more safer than card payments and cash payments. It enables one to split bills for easier payments.

Cons

No much on cons but apple pay is more useful when in the U.S. not many countries other than U.S. and some Europe countries use it. It is therefore not a good option for tourists it may disappoint you but if in the U.S. its the best pay software to pay and receive money from friends.

abdullah from Home Decor And Beyond

Convenient but limited

Pros

Ive loved the fact that my customers can still pay even if they get to the register with a full cart and then realized they forgot their wallet at home but have their phone set up and my terminal set up to accept as well. Its definitely convenient and whoever knows how to use an iPhone can easily set up Apple Pay, so even my older customers are more loyal because they know they already have it set up on their phone so its in and out.

Cons

As with the classic android vs apple debate, dont expect much leeway or personalization with Apple Pay. Even customer service requests like chargebacks, or terminal compatability may have you on a long hold for every simple question. Especially with this being a new feature, there are many options we wish they had, but I believe convenience was their main goal, not completely and total functionality.

Jonathan from Fortress Wealth

Good but could be improved

Overall fine. Looking forward to the next big update when I am sure a lot of the limitations will be taken care of.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Simply tap and fingerprint, payment goes through and you get instant feedback. Set for major cards is very easy. Simple image your card, the app takes you through the approval process (the financial institution must sign off). Its free.

Cons

It does not cover all major cards (such as a major Canadian bank). You need a third party app to put in lots of other types of cards; points cards, gift cards and ids. You are restrained to what Apple allows. Remember it only works where tap is available, plus many cards limit tap to $100 - so you still have to carry physical cards.

Titus vincent from RFM Corporation

Great feautures

Pros

Apple Pay allows me to purchase without fishing out my wallet. And also it allows me to use my fingerprint, pin and faceID for the security. It supports online purchases through the Safari, I just need to look for the ApplePay option at checkout. What a blast!

Cons

I am hoping that someday soon there will be an update or upgrade in Apple Pay that will give us reason to stay, I mean like loyalty rewards, gift cards, etc.. Apple Pay lacks supports in this case.

Mohd from Toronto Real Estate Board

Easiest way to pay at most of the places

Pros

Easy to use, simple, fast, bank to bank security. Now you can use it in Dollarama too, with just holding your iPhone to NFC terminal at the store. Apple pay is available from iPhone SE to all newer phones, So all you need is to carry your phone everywhere and forgot you big bulky wallet. I think its more secure than a credit card because credit cards does not have a authentication facility at the time of making payments. moreover this authentication is from your thumb of face which no one can steal. So it becomes the most secured payment technology at this point.

Cons

Sometime Apple pay is not available in stores then you feel limited, moreover some banks still not allowed their customers to add their debit or credit card into Apple pay.

Ross from NetPotential

Great alternative payment method for your card

Pros

Apple pay is really easy to use works properly most of the time. Gives you the ability to pay things without having to get your card on your wallet. Works well with my phone and my smart watch as well.

Cons

Sometimes, it seems that card readers detect multiple cards so it won't read apple pay properly. Also, using your smart watch for apple pay does not store it in the history of recent payments made in your phone. The phone also does not keep the whole history of payments made using apple pay. I'd want this as a setting so I could just look it up in my wallet app and see all my transactions from there.

aaron from UNF

Say goodbye to your wallet!

Pros

Being an avid iOS user, having ApplePay in the palm of my hands removes the need for having my wallet around with me all the time. With ApplePay, you can connect all of your Debit/Credit cards onto your iPhone! This comes in handy if you ever forget your wallet and you need to make a quick payment. This is very handy too, now that a lot of places are starting to use mobile readers for payments.

Cons

Honestly, I can't find too many cons when it comes to ApplePay. The only thing that I can think of is that I wish even more places accepted ApplePay.

Nabeel from Salient CRGT

Apple Pay is an ease to use tool for electronic payments

Overall, Apple Pay is a great tool with a bright future. It shows us the next stage in the evolution of payment processing, however, despite its success it needs sometime to be more widely available and therefore a more practical alternative credit cards and cash payments.

Pros

Apple Pay makes payment processing easy and convenient. It is fast, reliable and it is gradually becoming more and more acceptable. The technology behind Apple Pay makes payment processing secure and protects against fraud.

Cons

The disadvantage of Apple Pay is it applicability in today's world. New technology usually takes sometime to gain traction and because of that, Apple pay is now accepted everywhere as a payment method. This means, simply relying on Apple Pay as a substitute for payment processing is risky and not practical.

Christopher from Mr. Clone

Industry: Farming

If you don't already use this app you should be

Pros

It is an easy to use app. As hard as connecting a card and downloading the app. Using your phone to scan or be scanned it's just easy. We use this for making payments as it makes it quick and easy with usable doc's for book keeping that are easily accessed.

Cons

Not much for this app although do not have any issues with your screen if you are being scanned as it will have problems.

Reginna from A-Plus Vacuum

Great Way to Pay

Probably the best designed NFC payment app out there.

Pros

You can keep all of your credit and debit cards in here and easily choose the one you want to pay with. Without have to dig through and find it.

Cons

I dont feel like it is very secure but Im sure by Keeping a password will help. Sometimes can be laggy if your phone isnt charged all the way

Marnelli Kenneth from Marriott Manila

Best way to pay

I realized that apple pay is world leading payment method.

Pros

Apple pay is the best way to pay abd purchased in any big merchants because it's almost accepted worldwide and you can guarantee it's secured as an apple product.

Cons

Limited apple devices are the only allowed to used apple pay it needs your devices to reached the version it requires.

Leith from Synergy+

A great way to pay

Apple Pay is a great, easy, and secure way to make payments. It is widely accepted and is very secure. I like how I can store multiple credit cards and never have to remember to bring them around.

Pros

I like how you can store lots of payment methods on Apple Pay. I currently have 10 credit cards on the software.

Cons

I love how Apple values its security and ease of acces but the one thing I dont like about Apple Pay is that to add a credit card, you have to confirm it with your credit card company and that can be difficult.

Ailyn Mae from Aprisa Business Process Solution Inc

apple pay gives convenience.

Pros

Cons

the product is so great i dont have any problem on this. it so easy to link a card just connect to your icloud accounts and the security is great. no worries to your personal info.

Audrey from Tackleberry

Great way to pay when you don't bring along your wallet.

I really like the convince of the apple pay app.

Pros

Cons

The cons of apple pay would pasprobally only be that some vendors don't allow you the option to pay with your phone.

Ali from Health Wealth & fitness

Good app to ise

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly and secure payment. It is very good and you do not need to carry your credit cards with you all the time

Cons

There is nothing important to mention. The only issue that may be a concern is the security which should be taken into comsideration

Anthony from AACE

Enjoy the convenience

Pros

Extremely easy to use and setup. Very safe with its security features and knowing that limits access for fraudulent transactions.

Marcos from Automotive

Industry: Industrial Automation

Great Popularity

Pros

Apple pay has gained more popularity these days and major of the people are using this for its security, speed and ease of use.

Cons

Nothing in particular to says as cons as I like everything. Keep the good work going and just keep updating for the better.

Mary Grace from HPI

Industry: Wholesale

More Secure Apple Pay

Pros

This tool is additional tool that I've been used for payments. I can save more time using this tool. The security is great.

Cons

Not all stores and merchant accept this kind of payment. Overall this is nice tool to make a time management better.

Brian from Level2 security

I forget my wallet and apple pay is a life saver. I dont have to turn around and go home.

Please add more stores.

Pros

Its super easy and convenient. I love that all I have to do is use my fingerprint and hold it over the pay point.

Cons

More stores need to offer Apple pay. If every store offered Apple pay I wouldn't even need my wallet anymore.

Joel from Telus

Industry: Wireless

Very easy to use, makes life simple!

Pros

Very easy to load Bank Card, Credit Cards & Reward cards to your device for the convenience of having everything in one place.

Cons

Some cards like American Express do not work will all Tap machines, so that the only cons with Apple Pay.

Rimi from Freelance Architectural Desiner

Flexible and effective payment tool..

Really enjoy using the ease of using apple pay, theres almost no lag when the payments are taken and also the ability to not need to always carry multiple payment cards along helps make some situations feel much less stressful, especially not having to worry about the odd forgotten card!

Pros

Ease of use is second to none, also the security of using touch ID makes this a very safe method of making purchases and in some case , also receiving payments when needed via text.

Cons

None major issues so far, except with cards needing to be re-entered into app, but that has not happened recently.

Scott from Temple Los Angeles

Effortless pay systems

If I could switch everything over to VENMO I would but. Yet I love applepay. It's amazing how these applications and platforms have become so easy to use. Apple continues to excel.

Pros

Ease of integration. Virtually no issues whatsoever. I didn't even break a sweat. My business is small. I think some programs like STRIPE take more and I prefer the smooth transactions of applepay and similar platforms

Cons

Is not available everywhere. It is integrated into some websites and systems, and more and more especially through their technology and hardware. I would like to see it as an option in more places.

Janine from Southend bits and bobs

Easy to use for everyone

Pros

Easy to use Majority of retailers now accept Apple Pay Useful for those who dont like carry cash.

Cons

Cant easily take a card off of it Potential for card fraud Apple are not very easy to get hold of

Geraldo from Hilton

Industry: Industrial Automation

in love with Apple Pay. It has proved its usefulness!

Pros

The eficiency of having the power to control your daily bussines. Good for family like using facetime.

Cons

Is very delicated product not just from crashing, but system wise. Very delicated product. Batery is bad.

Charmaine from Makati Diamond Residences

Daily life used

Cheers with apple pay

Pros

As long as we have our phone and apple pay in our phone it can use daily for paying and making transaction also it can use even your phone is on airplane mode or even you don't have internet connection.

Cons

It's very crucial when you need to pay for something important and the application is on updating or it's bugging on that day.

Mindi from iHospital

Apple Pay is the easiest way to pay!

Pros

Secure. Fast. Reliable. Apple Pay is the safest way to pay either in-store or online. A specially generated code is used for the transaction so your credit card information never leaves your device. Basically this means there's less risk of your credit card number being stolen from a merchant location.

Cons

While the adoption of Apple Pay is growing every day, it is still not available everywhere. This is not an issue with the functionality of the service, but a drawback to what merchants are accepting mobile payments.

Nickia from John Ed's Cafe & Catering

Industry: Restaurants

NO WALLET REQUIRED!!!

Pros

Awesome app, customer love the ability to pay with just a swipe, it's fast, secure and a smooth transaction every time. No, more carrying a wallet with credit cards.

Cons

Not anything to say in the area of dislikes for business, on a personal standpoint money can on be transferred from peer to peer and my husband uses an android.

Jenna from Executech Pros

The new way to pay

Pros

Apple Pay makes life so much easier!!! It can hold debit and credit cards as well as loyalty/rewards cards! I literally have a virtual wallet on me at all times.

Cons

It's always a little scary putting all your info into a device that could get lost or stolen. But it's nice that there is the Touch ID option for extra security.

Kenneth from MRM//McCann

A new way to think of paying

Pros

I use Apple Pay as much as I can. I use it at vending machines, going out to eat, clothing stores or even ordering out to eat on apps like GrubHub, UberEats, and Door Dash. It's so easy to use. You just tap your phone against the device and everything is all taken care of. There is no having to worry about swiping or inserting chips and having your card malfunction.

Cons

I was very skeptical at first putting your credit card information onto your phone, but I warmed up to the idea the more I used it. The one down side is that sometimes there are additional small charges, most notably at vending machines, but not sure if that's ApplePay or more so vendors.

Priscilla from Electronic Caregiver

For all Apple users this is the best option out there.

Pros

Lots of places are now excepting Apple Pay making it safer to use then an actual plastic card. I love how each time I make a transaction there is a different code disguising the card number and it changes every time. Not all the competitors have this option. I like how I have to use my fingerprint to authorize payment. If I don't want to bring my wallet with me I can use my phone and that is basically a life saver. Even if I do have my wallet it is easier to just use my phone. Not only is this great on my phone but when shopping on line with any of my apple products, like my iPad or iMac, I can easily access my Apple Pay account.

Cons

The only thing I will say is right now their Apple Pay Cash only works from apple to apple phones...making it hard to give cash to someone without an apple product.

Henry from California College San Diego

Easiest way to transfer money

Pros

Apple Pay makes it extremely easy to send money to your friends that have iPhones. It's as easy as sending a text and using it at most places that take visa.

Cons

The only downfall is that it is only for apple users and there is still a lot of stores that don't accept Apple Pay. However it has been steadily growing.

Mindi from iHospital

Check out fast with Apple Pay

Pros

Apple Pay is the fast, easy, and hassle free way to pay with out removing your credit card from your wallet. Its also safer for the consumer and business to protect against identity theft.

Cons

The only con is that not every retail establishment offers Apple Pay! I wish it was an option everywhere I use a credit card.

Angelique Faith from Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila

Cashless in Apple Pay

Perfect application that you will consider.

Pros

Apple pay provides a cashless that is effortless. I can also use apple pay to send money not just to pay bills and purchase in merchants.

Cons

Apple Pay is almost perfect but in reality some merchants or retailers doesn't recognized apple pay as a great application.

Trisha from KEMP Technologies

Makes online payments super easy

Pros

Online payments are so easy. I spend a lot of time shopping on my phone so being able to use Apple Pay to pay for my purchases makes things so much easier. No need to enter in the security code for my card or any other details. Just put my thumb on the reader and, paid!

Cons

I haven't tried to use it in a store yet, not many physical stores accept apple pay where I live so I would say that is a con. Any time I can leave my heavy purse at home and use my phone to pay would be welcome.

Anette from Joe Sugars

Makes your life way easier if you carry your phone with you all the time

Gone are the days when you go search for card for every online transactions

Pros

Really easy to use. You can set it up to pay with Touch id or face id on your phone and click payment is done.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons except for security breach if you lose your phone and have easy passcode and not using touch id or face id

Kiara from The Plaza Suites

Apple Pay Review

Well, I do not trust applications sometimes because it gets hacked, but as long as Apple is a concern, I think they are making a very good job not to have your personal account hacked.

Pros

For apple pay it makes your life easier to pay even without your credit card. Just make sure that you have you credit card on apple pay app on your phone.

Jasmine from Assisting Hands

I love Apple Pay

Pros

My favorite thing about Apple Pay, is that i never need to have my wallet. Typically if I go to the gym, I do not carry anything but my phone. And because I have Apple Pay, I never have to worry. I have left the gym hungry and without gas, and I have been able to still pay for my needs without having to return home first. Apple Pay has made it easy to be stress free when I go out.

Cons

I can't say anything negative about the Apple Pay. Except for the fact that every business doesn't have it set up for use.

James from Hospitality Services

Industry: Restaurants

Finally we can pay with our phones!

Pros

Leave your wallet at home! You can easily switch between all your credit and debit cards. With Touch ID, it only takes a second.

Cons

Still not accepted everywhere. Stores like Walmart are boycotting the service and say they will never have it implemented. Still, many many places accept it.