Browse Apple Pay Reviews

Hamada from Executives Hotel

New era for payment

Very happy with the apple pay as reduce carrying cash and facilities the shopping and payment process , support team is very helpful , recommended for I phone users , No Extra fees require and gives you privacy and security .

Pros

In the ear of new technology and reduce the use of money or even carry the plastic card , apple pay appear to cope with the requirements of this age , For we used apply pay as a merchant to receive payment from customers with smooth , uninterrupted interaction. All what we need is providing the customers With NFC Scanner to proceed with his payment with secure and confident manner , and with no risk , customer privacy is best with apple pay , actually apple pay make life easier .

Cons

Not all merchants or stores using apple pay as acceptance for their transaction , so the service limitation is downside for apple pay , Also need to be available in online shopping .

Sam from Sam Houk Creations

Industry: Computer Networking

Apple Pay Review

I love using Apple Pay. I use it whenever I possibly can if it is available.

Pros

I love that Apple Pay is available for us to use. The payment software is easy to use and secure for all your transacting needs.

Cons

The only issue I have with Apple Pay is that is it not offered at every possible venue so I still need to carry a wallet.

Reasons for Choosing Apple Pay

It is natively available for iOS users and more secure than the rest.

Reasons for Switching to Apple Pay

You can’t use android pay on an iPhone or on a MacBook

ELMAHDI from Astoria Values Inc.

Apple Pay simply does not work

It has been an unmitigated disaster. Apple Pay took 9500 of my money. They did NOT complete the transfer in the way it was supposed to have been completed. Then, adding insult to injury, they suspended my account and told me I could not get any information for at least 3 Business days. This was done despite the fact that all accounts used were in my name and I have excellent credit. The problem resulted because the transfers showed up as ACH transfers instead of Apple Pay iPay transfers. This happened through no fault of my own, as there was no option to choose the 1% method instead of the regular useless ACH. This problem is not just a problem that I have, it is a problem that anyone who tried to transfer funds without the version 12 would have experienced. Instead of apologizing and understanding that this was generated by their error, they did the exact opposite and penalized me, the customer even further. To date, I still have not gotten my 9500 dollars back. They claim it will take another 2 business days to complete their review. They also claim that this happened because of a computer glitch that detects unusual activity. They referred me to the TOS where they claim that I gave them permission to hold my money for 3 business days, but nowhere in the TOS is the word three business days available. These people are simply incompetent criminals

Pros

Nothing. It simply does not work. They extort money from customers and do not send them the way that they are supposed to. They lie and cheat and they do not reply to customers with respect or even the most basic courtesy. I have nothing good to say about Apple Pay.

Cons

The software as version 9 caused customers like me tremendous problems. I tried to transfer $9500 from my Apple Pay to my Ameritrade account. This transaction should have been instantaneous and it was promised as being an immediate transaction. This is why I tried to use the service. This was a mistake. The transaction instead went through as a regular ACH transfer. Using Apply Pay for ACH simply does not make sense as they are far inferior to a standard bank. Apple Pay does not insure your money nor are they even able to give you something as simple as a receipt proving the transaction has been made. Contacting them is a nightmare and if you manage to get anyone on the phone, rest assured that they will be ZERO help and will simply repeat what representative, a guy being investigated by a number of regulatory agencies including the department of justice tells them to say, "we are the highest authority". This is what they tell you if you ask them to speak to a supervisor. More importantly, not only are they useless, but they are rude to boot! The fact that version 9 (prior to version 12) causes so much damage to the average customer is a technical nightmare. I have no idea what the newer version 12 does, because even though I downloaded after my issues started, at that point my Apple Pay account had been suspended and my money has been in limbo for the past two business days including the weekend. Horrible system.

Aaron from Colorado Computer Care

Fantastic digital wallet with robust payment support

If a merchant accepts Apple Pay, I always use it. Being able to simply tap my iPhone or Apple Watch on a credit card reader is a real joy to do. Both iPhone and Apple Watch vibrate slightly and ding when the transaction has completed, so you never have to wonder if you tapped correctly. While Apple Pay isn't revolutionary, it is a ton of fun to use.

Pros

Apple Pay is fun and easy to use. All iPhones since the iPhone 6 support Apple Pay, all you need is to add your credit or debit card to the built-in wallet app. Apple Pay supports a huge assortment of credit cards and bans; most of which can be added to the wallet by simply pointing the iPhone camera at your credit or debit card. Once added to your iPhone wallet, you can easily chose which payment method to use for each transaction. In addition, you can use your Apple Watch for Apple Pay - all you need to do is tap your Watch to the credit card reader, you don't even need to pull your iPhone out.

Cons

The biggest downside to Apple Pay is that the merchant you are purchasing from must support Apple Pay. Fortunately, Apple Pay is just another form of NFC payment, so any merchant that supports NFC payments will most likely support Apple Pay.

Reasons for Choosing Apple Pay

I chose Apple Pay simply because I have Apple products and not Android or Samsung products.

David from WBKB11

Apple Pay is a solid form of digital payments

Overall, I think this type of digital payment works extremely well for both those that prefer using cash, and those that don't. We've all been there. We've all forgotten our wallets at home at one point and had to leave the store because we had no way to pay for our stuff - so, as long as its set up, Apple Pay is perfect for those older folks in a bind that need to pay for their groceries, and that's mostly thanks to the ease of access/user friendly experience.

Pros

I like the ease of this a lot more than its competitors. They all essentially do the same thing, but honestly, it depends on how easy it is to pull up the software, and to a degree, how visually appealing it appears, and it's like using a wallet, literally, just digitally. It's quick, it's simple, no-nonsense stuff.

Cons

So far, I haven't had a lot of issues using Apple Pay - but there is one area that could be improved - it doesn't accept all of my cards at home. Some of them, it just won't accept. I'm not entirely sure if that's because it's competing with them or what, but for instance, I can't ever get my PayPal credit card included, and that's a bummer because I do use that a lot.

Reasons for Switching to Apple Pay

It was part of my switch from Android to Apple overall. I didn't think Apple Pay would make a difference at the end of the day...but I was wrong.

Nathan from SYED Fitness

Amazing quick payment method

Pros

The product is very easy to use and makes running my business easier

Cons

Shipping addresses sometimes seem to get confused. But super rarely.

Reasons for Choosing Apple Pay

Quicker and easier on my iphone and/or apple watch

Kristin from Sound Wave Events

Helpful Tool in Business!

We have found success using Apple Pay for our clients and customers and are happy overall.

Pros

Easy to integrate with our existing systems Widely used and accepted in the market and with customers

Cons

Learning curve for me since I am generally an Android user Requires Apple products and user account

Reasons for Choosing Apple Pay

We like to offer Apple Pay as an option because it is easier for some of our customers.

Dan from INSP

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Apply Pay is the easiest, fastest way to pay...when it's available.

Apple Pay is my favorite way to tender a payment with my smartphone. But until it finds more footing among vendors than it already has, it will remain a less used option than it could be.

Pros

Apple Pay is the easiest and fastest way to pay at any retail or mobile site where it is available. Setup is fast and completing a purchase is usually as simple placing a fingertip on the Touch ID sensor. My understanding of Touch ID and Face ID security gives me confidence that someone getting ahold of my iPhone wouldn't compromise my Apple Pay. I love that a double-tap brings up the payment options. Fast and intuitive. The receipt and record keeping is also strong and simple.

Cons

Apple Pay doesn't seem to have found as much market saturation as I would like. While many retailers accept, many also do not. Since Apple Pay acts as duplicate route to other payment methods for me (debit card, etc), this absence is not a big deal as long as I have another form of that payment on hand. But the lack of Apple Pay at many larger retailers does make it less useful. I also wish the double-tap method didn't rely on the phone being "locked," and that from the home screen there was a slightly faster way to access Apple Pay without winding through apps.

Tarcea from Vivid Core Music

Industry: Music

Easy as Face ID

Apple Pay allows me to carry less items on my body and still be able to pay for the things I need at a faster rate.

Pros

I love being able to walk into stores card-free in a sense. I don't have to shuffle through my cards, all I have to do is wave my phone in front of the debit machine and show my face to my phone.

Cons

I would love it if more stores could accept Apple Pay and if it could be implemented more online as well.

Renata from Dr. Renata Zambo, ND

Love THIS

Pros

Apple Pay itself is cheap, but the products obviously expensive. As someone on the go, I appreciate the quick and easy payment option with products (watch and phone) I already have on me.

Cons

Apple Pay itself is cheap, but the products obviously expensive.

James from Technology intelligence Agency

I (almost) never need to bring along my credit cards anymore.

Even with the cons, I still love using Apple Pay. I’ve had more than one person look on in awe when I use my phone to pay with purchases. I’ve also helped others set theirs up so that they can pay using Apple Pay. While I would be hesitant to use it on an iPhone X because of the device’s lack of fingerprint sensor, I absolutely love using it on my iPhone 7. I do not currently own an Apple Watch but knowing that Apple Pay is integrated makes me want to jump on the wagon and get myself a smartwatch.

Pros

I love the ability to bring along all of my credit cards with me without having my wallet with me. All I have to do is hold my phone near the NFC card reader and I can easily pay for a purchase. I also love the ability to send money to friends with iPhones. It’s helpful if we’re out to dinner and they pay, then I can just send them the money via Apple Pay. The number of stores that allow Apple Pay is steadily growing, meaning paying for purchases is getting even easier. I do like the security of Apple Pay, especially the ability to secure my cards using a fingerprint. This way, no one but me can use my cards. I do love the integration of the Apple Watch. The idea that I can pay just by holding my wrist near the NFC reader seems so convenient.

Cons

There are a few retailers that have not accepted Apple Pay. I’m constantly hearing from my Samsung-owning friends that they can use their phones to pay anywhere using Samsung Pay. I would like to see Apple Pay become more universal. I also would like for Apple Pay to allow me to send money to and from people who might not be using an Apple device. Currently, it only allows sending to and from iPhones. Hopefully, this will change soon. I also am unsure about the security of using Apple Pay’s Face Unlock feature on iPhone X. It does not seem like it would be as secure as a fingerprint. However, in this case, you can also use a pin to lock the app.

jessica from autonomo

APPLE PAY

me gusta mucho la plataforma, me gusta su seguridad, la inmediatez y la velocidad en la que funciona toda la plataforma, si bien creo que deberias de estudiar la manera de habilitar una cuenta de usuario aparte en la cual se utilice los 4 digitos como ya lo habria mencionado, aparte de eso, toda la plataforma funciona de maravillas

Pros

me gusta que la plataforma utiliza hardware y software que protegen los datos del telefono, y tambien me gusto mucho poder dar un paso mas hacia al futuro teniendo en cuenta que se puede usar de forma opcional faceID o touchID. Si intentas capturar la imagen en la parte donde se muestra la información de tus tarjetas, no almacena ninguna imagen o información por el estilo, porque no se llega a guardar la imagen en la galeria

Cons

no me gusta que para pagos pequeños como lo son en alquiler de una bicicleta requiera del faceID en los modelos mas nuevos, pues con la situacion de la pandemia aqui en china es todo un tabú, ser extranjero e intentar sacarse el tapabocas aunque sea por unos segundos para pagar menos de 1$, si bien se entendería en montos totales mas altos, el lo de gastos de "caja chica" resulta muy molestos, seria interesante un pin, de 4 dígitos generalmente el que se usa en el bloqueo de pantalla como lo realizan otros sistemas de pagos de Android , para que toda esa situacion de poner una contraseña larga y complicada como cada usuario se encarga de hacerlo con sus appleID no sea un momento tedioso, en sintesis lo que no me gusta es el pago de montos pequeños o bajos utilizando faceID, por la situacion actual, si bien en los otros modelos como el iphone 8 plus era una verdadera maravilla el touchID, ahora con los nuevos modelos se vuelve un momento de locura en cuestiones que deberían de ser rápidas

Apple Pay is the Easiest Way

It's been a great experience. I don't know of any other app or software that can top the convenience and ease of using Apple Pay .

Pros

Apple Pay has definitely made handling my payments easily. It has saved me time when checking out and is the most convenient contactless method during this pandemic. Even any payments or receipts that make for work and the business are followed through well. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Cons

I have never experienced any difficulties or insecurities when using Apple Pay. I honestly love it so much.

Reasons for Switching to Apple Pay

I own an iPhone and so having the quick convenience of just using my face and tapping a few things sounded way better to me!

Paul from Dotreflection GmbH

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

The go-to payment software for iPhones

I like using Apple Pay for most of my payments, but you don't have a huge choice on iPhones.

Pros

The data protection and ease of use are the main advantages of Apple Pay, the setup process is easy to do and you don't need to be technical gifted.

Cons

The scaleablity is not really great, also the fact that the software is completly bound to i-Devices is not optimal.

Reasons for Choosing Apple Pay

Google Pay does not work on iPhones.

Megan from Vibe n Thrive

Fast and easy way to pay online!

Long gone are the days where I would go get my wallet and then manually enter all my credit card info during checkout. I use apple pay every time I purchase anything online. It's one click and done. It's the most convenient way of paying for things online. If you use Apple products I highly recommend setting up your apple wallet and using apple pay!

Pros

I absolutely love using apple pay to pay for goods online. You add your credit cards to your apple wallet once and then you can use Apple Pay to pay for online purchases. When you're ready to checkout online you just select the "apple pay" option at checkout. You don't need to go through the steps of adding a credit card and billing info because it's already all there in your apple wallet. It makes checkout a breeze! You can also use apple pay for in-store purchases but I mainly use it for online purchases. I also love how secure it is. I have not encountered any security issues using apple pay.

Cons

Apple pay is only supported by the Safari browser. I just started using Bing on my iPhone and was super disappointed to see that there was no apple pay option when shopping online using Bing. Hopefully in the future apple pay becomes available on other browsers besides Safari.

Jason from N/A

Revolutionary payment when paired with Apple Card

When completing the Apple payment ecosystem maximum potential is fulfilled. This means integrating an Apple Card into the Apple Wallet app. Setting the Apple Card as your default payment for ApplePay means that I can view/manage payments and track spending with ease straight from the Wallet app. I get notifications for all transactions and Apple Cash earnings. I highly recommend pairing Apple Card with the Apple Pay experience. Without Apple Card, Apple Pay is simply just a solid, secure and reliable contactless payment experience.

Pros

Contactless payment is a fast, secure and pleasant purchasing experience. However, it’s max potential can only be reached when you integrate the Apple Card with the experience. It is revolutionary when the Apple Card is integrated with Apple Pay.

Cons

In the United States many POS devices still don’t support contactless payments which means that I cannot use Apple Pay to make all of my purchases. It’s even less ubiquitous when shopping online. This is frustrating because, when available, it is a superior purchasing experience.

Miranda from Self-Employed

Apple Pay Review

My overall experience with Apple Pay has been phenomenal. It always works very efficiently, and it is super convenient and easy to use. I love that it is contactless because it makes paying at checkout so much less of a hassle. I also love that you can use Apple Pay when making purchases online, and I think that it makes everyday life easier. I would highly recommend Apple Pay to everyone!

Pros

Apple Pay is one of the most helpful things that was invented. It makes paying at the checkout when shopping extremely convenient, and it removes the hassle of having to use a physical card when checking out at the store. It is super simple to use, and it makes life easier, and I believe that this digital wallet service has significantly helped improve many people’s lives. Another benefit to Apple Pay is that it is contactless, and prevents the spread of germs.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that it’s not compatible on every single mobile phone, and Apple Pay is not accepted everywhere yet.

Sandra from Medical Hospital

Apple Pay is convenient, fast and a reliable method to purchase items

Overall a great product and definitely recommend to all those seeking convenience and ease when purchasing products.

Pros

I have experience of Apple Pay as both a consumer and a business owner. As a person who has had iPhone for a number of years, the integration of Apple Pay has significantly made the buying process a lot easier and convenient. I am able to enter my credit card information with ease and into a service that I trust and know is secure. This payment system allows me to easily switch between payment methods and with security at a purchase point to ensure it is actually me who is purchasing products in store. Also, the amount of retailers that are now accepting Apple Pay has grown and continues to grow in order to make this process a breeze.

Cons

In my time using this payment system, I have encountered very few problems. Sometimes, a small lag or an app crash but nothing major and definitely nothing that would impact my security. However, in the time I have used Apple products, the only issue I would say is when trying to contact customer service and speak to a representative directly. It can be time consuming to contact an Apple representative but I have had very few instances where I have needed their direct help.

Kyesolyn from Phoenix Heir Spa

Convenient and Secure

I love ApplePay. I even upgraded my computers and credit card scanners so that I’m able to accept all forms of payment. I have never had a problem or felt my information was or could be compromised.

Pros

It’s really easy to set up and use. I like that I’m able to put multiple cards in my wallet on multiple devices. That alone is a life saver because it eliminates the need to carry a wallet or handbag if I want to run in and get out quickly. It also comes in handy when I forget to grab my physical card.

Cons

The con is going to a place that does not or is not capable of using ApplePay. Having ApplePay also makes it way too easy to spend money! One swipe, tap and it’s done!

Reasons for Choosing Apple Pay

Felt it had the best security

Mario from Philippine Airlines

Apple pay a day makes a stressful transaction away.

All in all, paying my bills using my iPhone X via the Apple Pay is a 100% overall convenient and very secured transaction. But it would be best if there will be more terminals for payments and they should allow other iPhone products to use such amazing application.

Pros

A friend introduces me to use this application. I was very nervous at the time since I'm the kind of person who is very traditional when it comes with the ways of life. But then when I tried to use it, I was glad that I did. It was quick, super easy and secured transaction. Wow! really amazing!

Cons

One thing that I've noticed with this application is that it has a very limited number of stores that are equipped with Apple Pay terminals. Aside from it, my friend also tried to use it on her I phone 5 and it didn't work. I guess it only works for newer generations of i-phones which I think it's unfair since she too uses apple product right?.

Tiara from Crown Creative

Card free, contactless payment

This application can help you in situations when you are in a bind. For example, you are able to withdraw money from your bank account at your bank ATM using just Apple Pay, no ATM card required.

Pros

The biggest draw to Apple Pay is the ability to create your own personal digital wallet. All of your payment methods are stored on Apple Pay, allowing you to make purchases quicker, and smoother than traditional pament. Apple Pay is also secure in the fact that Apple isn't directly exposed to your financial information, allowing for fraud protection and privacy.

Cons

Apple Pay isn't available at all major merchants, which means that you might have to have some back up form of payment anyways.

Apple for the Win!

Pros

Ease of access to my cards never have to go through cards wasting time to check out

Cons

Forget my wallet from time to time, mostly when I need it!

More reliable and private

iPhone

Stijn from Your Gadget Store

Just two clicks, a face scan and you are done!

Because I use it almost everyday I have a really good experience with Apple Pay. I really recommend other to use it as well.

Pros

pros: I love i can leave my wallet at home if I want to quickly grab a coffee or do groceries. You just need to click twice on your on/off button, it will scan your face, finger, and you can pay. I love it because it is very simple to use and works every single time. Also you get a notification after you payed.

Cons

Cons: I really only know one single con in this feature. I once tried to pay something over a certain amount which it did not let me because it was of my maximum limit which I could spend in one time or per day. I tried to change the amount but I could not get it done. So it would be nice to place under the Apple pay button in the settings another button to change that certain amount.

Apple Pay Review 2021

I love it. Paying for food with facial recognition and tapping my phone is the new normal for me. Highly recommend anyone and everyone to use this app as it has saved me a few times where I needed money and had forgotten my hardcopy wallet. but thanks to Apple I had my digital one!

Pros

It honestly still blows my mind how things like this exist in my lifetime. I am a bartender, and the amount of people that pay with their watch or their phone is around 50% nowadays. It is so simple to use and you do not have to carry around a wallet anymore. It is easy to store multiple cards, so you basically just have your wallet on your phone. Seriously, this app could not be easier to use. Apple did an amazing job figuring out this one.

Cons

Nothing. I have nothing bad to say about an app that has saved me multiple times when I have been out and about and have forgotten my wallet / don't have cash on me. There is almost no excuse now for the phrase "I left my wallet at home". You can pay from anywhere, anytime with two clicks of a button.

Rabee from ViacomCBS

So Convenient

Overall, this will always be something that is a tap or two away from making a payment on our phones. So easy to enter our debit/credit card details once and then make our lives easier. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Nothing compares to the convenience of making quick payments than Apple Pay. There have been so many instances, where I don't have access to my debit or credit cards, and then I am so thankful that I have Apple pay to quickly take care of my payments. Checkouts have never been so easy. The best thing in our phones when we are on the go, in my opinion

Cons

So far, I don't have any complaints about it. I love using it and never had any issues.

Stephanie from Webhelp Americas LLC

Great Access

My experience with this has been amazing. I haven't had any technical issues with this. I recommend to all of my friends especially for girls night out.

Pros

What i like most about the software would be its accessibility. Most places in my former city took Apple Pay so i barely had to carry my card. Even if i had to send and receive money I used Apple pay. It is way more secure than Cash app and its attached to my number/apple id. It is very easy to add to your phone and to even keep track of all your transaction which is awesome. I enjoy the newest update where it a matter or a double click to access my cards on the go.

Cons

The only cons would be that when relocating the city didn't have as many locations that accept Apple Pay.

Moses from MAESTROS LEADERSHIP TEAM

APPLE PAY IS THE FASTEST CASHLESS WAY TO PAY AND RECEIVE PAYMENTS

Apple Pay is the best cashless payment method only that its more limited to use in the U.S. and not much friendly in other countries.

Pros

Payment is instant, allows users to send money instantly to each other and shop in various stores, touch ID makes transactions fast and more safer, Its very simple to set up and start using immediately, Siri makes things faster as you only need to say apple pay and it opens instantly at the store for payment, Allows users to link cards and pay cashless more easily and more faster. It is generally more safer than card payments and cash payments. It enables one to split bills for easier payments.

Cons

No much on cons but apple pay is more useful when in the U.S. not many countries other than U.S. and some Europe countries use it. It is therefore not a good option for tourists it may disappoint you but if in the U.S. its the best pay software to pay and receive money from friends.

Rob from Clarita Solutions

Apple Pay has changed the way I purchased

Overall, Apple Pay has changed the way I purchase. I don't have to worry about carrying my cards.

Pros

Apple Pay is so convenient for purchasing items. I always have my phone with me, so it is so easy to pull out the phone and pay. It's faster than searching for a card. And the haptic feedback on my phone lets me know that the purchase has been successful.

Cons

I can not fault Apple Pay in any way. If I had to complain about anything its that the shortcut for opening the wallet app (double click power button) is sometimes accidentally triggered when I don't want it.

Mohamed from ADVETI

Easy, safe and tracking your expenses became much easier

Easy and safe

Pros

Its very easy to use, add credit card to the wallet, confirm with your bank then it will be available all times without the fear of forgetting where your wallet is or where your credit card. Since we are usually mobile all times, Apple pay will make it easier to pay everywhere and make your credit cards safe without losing it.

Cons

Some banks still didn’t activate the service. I have to wait until it is available. The app is recording every payment, but it could have filters to categorize payments to be easily tracked.

abdullah from Home Decor And Beyond

Convenient but limited

Pros

I’ve loved the fact that my customers can still pay even if they get to the register with a full cart and then realized they forgot their wallet at home but have their phone set up and my terminal set up to accept as well. It’s definitely convenient and whoever knows how to use an iPhone can easily set up Apple Pay, so even my older customers are more loyal because they know they already have it set up on their phone so it’s in and out.

Cons

As with the classic android vs apple debate, don’t expect much leeway or personalization with Apple Pay. Even customer service requests like chargebacks, or terminal compatability may have you on a long hold for every simple question. Especially with this being a new feature, there are many options we wish they had, but I believe convenience was their main goal, not completely and total functionality.

Jonathan from Fortress Wealth

Good but could be improved

Overall fine. Looking forward to the next big update when I am sure a lot of the limitations will be taken care of.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Simply tap and fingerprint, payment goes through and you get instant feedback. Set for major cards is very easy. Simple image your card, the app takes you through the approval process (the financial institution must sign off). Its free.

Cons

It does not cover all major cards (such as a major Canadian bank). You need a third party app to put in lots of other types of cards; points cards, gift cards and ids. You are restrained to what Apple allows. Remember it only works where tap is available, plus many cards limit tap to $100 - so you still have to carry physical cards.

Brenda from Brenda Kent-Dix

convenient and safe

My overall experience is great. I feel like my phone has become my communication device and wallet all in one!

Pros

It is safe and most places allow you to pay this way. One example was when I was at a stadium for a football game. I went to the concession stand and there was a huge line. After waiting i realized I left my wallet back at my seat but thankfully had my phone. I was able to purchase my stuff even at the stadium concession using Apple Pay. You information is stored and security requires your fingerprint so there is little chance of fraud. Set up is easy. I think this is the payment of the future. Everyone keeps their phone with them so this eliminates needing to have a bunch of cards to carry like store loyalty cards and credit/debit cards.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say. I have had no issues using this form of payment. I have been using it for a long time and I have not encountered any issues. I use it for everything from gas to major purchases. It is widely accepted and easy to use.

REBBIE V from Beauty Meets Fabulous LLC

Apple Pay what can I say....

Apple Pay has been a lifesaver in my business....When i'm on the go and I need to make purchases fast safe and secure I tap my phone and apple pay is always there. This I believe is one of thee best things that apple could have came up with because you can send and receive money so easily from your contacts and like I said I love the tap of your phone feature. Apple definitely made this with the people in mind.

Pros

The program is easy to use it functions well ...easy to link your debit card send and receive money.

Cons

I love apple pay I have no complaints when it comes to it.

Moises from Al Toque Marketing

The best way to pay online

Since using Apple Pay it is much easier to pay when I make an online purchase, I like that I can add my cards and also pay from my cell phone anywhere.

Pros

It is an extremely useful tool, I can make online payments simply and easily, I like that it is secure, easy to use and has an intuitive interface. I can add my cards to my account and pay from anywhere.

Cons

I think the only thing I don't like is that it is not available in all ecommerce, compared to PayPal which is available in most online stores.

Titus vincent from RFM Corporation

Great feautures

Pros

Apple Pay allows me to purchase without fishing out my wallet. And also it allows me to use my fingerprint, pin and faceID for the security. It supports online purchases through the Safari, I just need to look for the ApplePay option at checkout. What a blast!

Cons

I am hoping that someday soon there will be an update or upgrade in Apple Pay that will give us reason to stay, I mean like loyalty rewards, gift cards, etc.. Apple Pay lacks supports in this case.

katelyn from E-Learning

Love apple pay because the money is in my bank quick

I have had nothing but good experience with apple pay. My money always feels safe when i use it compared to other apps

Pros

Apple pay has made my life much easier when I purchase online. Apple pay is quick and reliable I have never once had a problem with apple pay. I have received money and within one business day the money was in my account. I actually like using it when shopping because Its quick.

Cons

Apple pay would be better if it offered instant deposit for people who do not have visa cards. Other apps offer instant cash out. I would like if apple would offer people a membership where they can instantly deposit into their account for free if they pay a certain amount of money a month.

Reasons for Switching to Apple Pay

Cash app charges to many fees and i dont like that it takes along time for me to get my money

Dan from Precipart

The next wave of payments

Apple Pay has managed to make payments even simpler than using a card. It is the next wave of payments.

Pros

I like that Apple Pay is very intuitive to use, easy to access, and widely accepted. It is also integrated well into the experience of paying on mobile and allows you to skip creating accounts on many websites.

Cons

I don't have any cons for Apple Pay - so far, I have never had an issue using it, and it has only made things more convenient for me.

Mohd from Toronto Real Estate Board

Easiest way to pay at most of the places

Pros

Easy to use, simple, fast, bank to bank security. Now you can use it in Dollarama too, with just holding your iPhone to NFC terminal at the store. Apple pay is available from iPhone SE to all newer phones, So all you need is to carry your phone everywhere and forgot you big bulky wallet. I think its more secure than a credit card because credit cards does not have a authentication facility at the time of making payments. moreover this authentication is from your thumb of face which no one can steal. So it becomes the most secured payment technology at this point.

Cons

Sometime Apple pay is not available in stores then you feel limited, moreover some banks still not allowed their customers to add their debit or credit card into Apple pay.

Jonathan from Bold Artistix Creative Marketing

Reap the benefits of TRUST

For all our product-based customers, we've highly suggested implementing Apple Pay in their online stores. While there's bit of work and coding required to get started, the benefits are huge. Not only do we get fewer cart drops, but people think of the business as more unique, boutique, and high-end because that's Apple's brand. If you as a small business can benefit from the brand trust of a huge corp, why not do it?

Pros

Online store checkout options have changed dramatically over the years, but none has ever given us the benefit of TRUST quite as easily as Apple Pay. Quite frankly, customers trust Apple more than they'll trust a small boutique business no matter how well branded, so letting Apple handle the transactions and privacy greatly reduced cart abandonment and improved conversions.

Cons

Using Apple Pay requires users to submit a privacy statement and agreement to Apple's usage guidelines. Many small businesses don't have a privacy statement to start with, so there's a little work before you can offer the service on your online store.

Ross from NetPotential

Great alternative payment method for your card

Pros

Apple pay is really easy to use works properly most of the time. Gives you the ability to pay things without having to get your card on your wallet. Works well with my phone and my smart watch as well.

Cons

Sometimes, it seems that card readers detect multiple cards so it won't read apple pay properly. Also, using your smart watch for apple pay does not store it in the history of recent payments made in your phone. The phone also does not keep the whole history of payments made using apple pay. I'd want this as a setting so I could just look it up in my wallet app and see all my transactions from there.

Vonnetta from Contract

Apple Pay Excellence

My overall experience with Apple Pay remains highly reputable. In spite of the new iPhone 12 upgrades, I am willing to take the extra steps to use Apple Pay. As technology advances, Apple Pay is already ahead of the game.

Pros

Apple Pay is extremely easy to use. Apple Pay provides simple step by step instructions on how to set it up, Making the process quick and ready to use immediately. It puts ordering and paying for Apple products at your fingertips. The number of apps that are compatible with Apple Pay are endless making it my primary source of payment.

Cons

Honestly the software is pristine. My main issue was with the upgrade to the iPhone. The process now to which you have to double tap the side button on your phone and then placed in your password makes it’s use more extensive than before.

Earlie from Home Depot

Never Leave Your Wallet at Home

I love my Apple Pay and wouldn't trade it for anything. Thanks Apple!

Pros

I have left my physical wallet at home many times but I always make sure to have my phone with me everywhere I go. I love the ability to use my Apple Pay in these situations without any issues at all.

Cons

With the pandemic, sometimes paying with apple pay can be a little slow when it needs to unlock your phone with your face and you have on a mask.

Easy to pay online without all of the steps

Positive, this makes purchasing and having access to your cards quick and easy without having to get your wallet.

Pros

This makes processing online purchases a breeze by having apple pay integrated in the website, reducing the length of checkout. It also provides a great tap to pay from the phone and watch.

Cons

Some website do not integrate well and the app disappears when used and you have to go to the original checkout window

Payment made simple

I love it, use it on daily basis. Now I can’t live without it.

Pros

It’s easy to implement, easy to use. The setup is super fast. You can add a lot of cards available on the market - visa, mastercard, american express. It’s secute, even more secure than standard „plastic” cards.

Cons

I don’t see many, it works as is should. Ok - you need to have Apple product which is not so cheap, but that’s the only thing.

Courtney from CY Coaching

Apple Pay

It has been effective for when I needed it. The sensitivity of the feature opening is frustrating and not all locations accept Apple Pay.

Pros

Accessibility and built in feature makes it easy to use. I like the concept of it's function but have not yet used this yet.

Cons

The 'Apple Pay' function seems sensitive at times and likes it try to execute itself without confirmation. That is uncomfortable and frustrating.

aaron from UNF

Say goodbye to your wallet!

Pros

Being an avid iOS user, having ApplePay in the palm of my hands removes the need for having my wallet around with me all the time. With ApplePay, you can connect all of your Debit/Credit cards onto your iPhone! This comes in handy if you ever forget your wallet and you need to make a quick payment. This is very handy too, now that a lot of places are starting to use mobile readers for payments.

Cons

Honestly, I can't find too many cons when it comes to ApplePay. The only thing that I can think of is that I wish even more places accepted ApplePay.

Oguz from Oğuz Tosun Kliniği

BEST WAY TO PAY

Overall Apple Pay is very easy to use and safe. Every iPhone user must use this service of Apple.

Pros

It's very easy to add your card to Apple Pay. And once you complete this step you can start spending. After usage of 2 years now I don't carry my wallet most of the time because of Apple Pay. And it's safe and secure to pay.

Cons

Some banks in my country still has no support for Apple Pay.

Nabeel from Salient CRGT

Apple Pay is an ease to use tool for electronic payments

Overall, Apple Pay is a great tool with a bright future. It shows us the next stage in the evolution of payment processing, however, despite its success it needs sometime to be more widely available and therefore a more practical alternative credit cards and cash payments.

Pros

Apple Pay makes payment processing easy and convenient. It is fast, reliable and it is gradually becoming more and more acceptable. The technology behind Apple Pay makes payment processing secure and protects against fraud.

Cons

The disadvantage of Apple Pay is it applicability in today's world. New technology usually takes sometime to gain traction and because of that, Apple pay is now accepted everywhere as a payment method. This means, simply relying on Apple Pay as a substitute for payment processing is risky and not practical.

Josephine from Health

Apple Pay Review

Overall my experience has been positive. Also you receive cash back when this system is used which is a plus!

Pros

I like how easy and functional this software is. Everything is contactless which is great especially now during the pandemic.

Cons

Many merchants do not accept apply pay as a form of payment so you still need to carry around your Wallet, cash, and any cards you use regularly.

Christopher from Mr. Clone

Industry: Farming

If you don't already use this app you should be

Pros

It is an easy to use app. As hard as connecting a card and downloading the app. Using your phone to scan or be scanned it's just easy. We use this for making payments as it makes it quick and easy with usable doc's for book keeping that are easily accessed.

Cons

Not much for this app although do not have any issues with your screen if you are being scanned as it will have problems.