All ARI Reviews

Anthony

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2023

ARI IT Enterprise Product Incredibility

PROS

It has beautiful and smart pre-built GUI and UX design comprehend able by all. Cloud work order management, payment hastening via online invoicing, online billing,POS retail stores management automation , e-commerce and ERP system automation.

CONS

My organisation and I have nothing to regret since it over delivers all under one roof.

Reviewed December 2022

The best out there, period.

I've had a few issues with my software since subscribing but support has gone above and beyond for me in helping solve them, emailing me in the middle of the night and on Sundays. That level of support is something you'd expect out of a $250/month software.

PROS

ARI is very reasonably priced for the amount of features. I don't know how I managed my business without it. It's perfectly simple and not overburdened with useless features for smaller shops. No hidden or extra fees is the best part.

CONS

3 months ago I would have had a few things that I disliked about the software but with their latest update everything I wanted and more has been added. Sometimes I stumble on weird, very minor glitches but I believe it's due to me using an iPhone as none of these exist on my tablets.

Reason for choosing ARI

The price and the fact that ARI had so many included features and functions that weren't either only available on the highest plan or cost a lot extra. ARI seemed simple and was cost effective.

Reasons for switching to ARI

I needed a software better aimed at auto repair while also not breaking the bank (quickbooks $10/mth)

Reviewed July 2023

Mike's Auto Repair review

I use ARI for invoicing mainly. I have a few parts in inventory I'm beginning to use more.

PROS

Invoicing is great but it has glitches.

CONS

Invoicing sometimes doubles billable items and labor. it does not always pull accurate totals and changes I have made. gets very frustrating having to go back and edit invoices. It also does not keep accurate records for end of year totaling. I have had invoices double items after I've totaled out and closed invoice. Makes a nightmare for going back and printing invoices for my accountant.

Ease of use and price.

Hello Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are working on a new update that should handle the doubling issues you mentioned! We hope to have it ready next week!

Replied August 2023

Dorsey

Reviewed March 2024

Nw user of ARI, Having difficulty getting everything set up.

What I have been able to use, I am very pleased.

PROS

Ability to manage everything necessary for operation of business..

CONS

Difficult to set up especially Logo installation which I haven't found out how to implement.

Reason for choosing ARI

It had everything in one package that would consolidate multiple effort.

Reasons for switching to ARI

Ease of use saving countless hours creating Estimates Invoices, Inspections etc.

Ramon

Reviewed December 2022

The best automotive repair invoicing system in the market

This is the only company that I have work with that actually listens to the clients when they have an idea for the program, i’ve done some inquires and they actually updated the product. Thank you much.

PROS

Well, I like everything, especially that everything is done online, I don’t even have to carry a printer with me because everybody has an email or a smart phone

CONS

Actually, so far they’re doing excellent

Reason for choosing ARI

Because this program is under development, price was just right

Way too expensive

Mel

Reviewed December 2022

Only choice need to be made for auto repair Independent!

Overall experience is five star still need assistance on having a merchant capabilities with their preferred providers so it makes it difficult and setting up. It’s over now using PayPal Venmo, and Zelle until merchant accounts can be set up.

PROS

Coming from the corporate gaming industry, IT, finance, and HR. Interned for two years with an independent in Exotics locally in Las Vegas that used Shop Monkey I feel that the software and customer support by far is superior for the cost incurred on a monthly basis. While in the Gaming Industry and rolling out Forrest migrations costs can be main deterrent when presenting to the finance department. I feel that the IT department can save money if properly planned, discussed and integrated with the finance departments. I tend to lean towards new innovatives and underdogs as they listen to their customer base know what truly is needed and implement as such.

CONS

Only thing that would be great is a 24 hour customer service or an assigned POC for accounts to assist in any operational glitches, customizations, or answering questions. Timing is critical when you have a customer waiting when trying to keep things consistent in my system and data scrubbed properly for estimates, invoicing and houses data.

Reason for choosing ARI

Price point and knowing that as this company evolves things will only get better.

Reasons for switching to ARI

The cost incurred on a monthly basis was unacceptable to my budget and did not make any sense as they provide the same if not better product.

Martin

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

ARI - Efficient, Affordable, and User-Friendly

I have had a positive experience with ARI, as it streamlines my workflow and keeps everything organized. The user-friendly interface and comprehensive features make it a valuable tool for my business.

PROS

I love how intuitive ARI is to use. I can easily create invoices, manage inventory, and track customer records. The online payment feature is fantastic, making transactions hassle-free for both me and my clients.

CONS

I found that ARI's scheduling feature lacks flexibility, especially for varying business hours. However, customer support reassured me that they're addressing this issue in an upcoming update.

Reasons for switching to ARI

In comparison to alternatives, ARI offers a more affordable and feature-rich solution. Its seamless integration of invoicing, inventory management, and customer tracking gives it an edge over competitors.

Cortley

Reviewed June 2023

Great for Small Shops Looking for Basic ease of use.

So far so good.

PROS

This is showing to be super easy to use & not too time consuming. The fact that it is set up like an app is nice as it speeds up the work for entry by our staff. The DVI's are awesome, especially for our C techs who are still learning. Really looking forward to moving from paper reminders to digital & this also opens up more opportunities for reminders. Coming from a shop with no real shop management system we like that it will also track customer vehicles so we can see what the issues were last time, what we did, what it took, etc.

CONS

No actual edit button on work orders, you have to select the more & then edit. We really would like as little steps as possible. The parts entry/order process seems a little longer than needed as well.

Reason for choosing ARI

Seemed more driven to my needs. We are not a big shop, not a dealer, looking for something easy to use. This fit the bill. The price didn't hurt either.

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We took note about your requests for an edit button for JobCards and also an easier way to add/order parts! We hope to have a good solution for you soon!

Replied June 2023

Reviewed December 2023

Review ari

PROS

Billing is easy only thing is the glitches quiet often

CONS

The glitches and they lost all my customers info and history one time and couldn’t fix the issue

Reasons for switching to ARI

Cheaper in price and was looking for more heavy duty related software

Travis

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Get more and save big

Very good so far however I’m still new learning

PROS

I’m still new to it but once set up ease of use speed

CONS

Would like to be able to talk on phone for support

Reason for choosing ARI

Price and it looked so much easier to use

Reasons for switching to ARI

Price and I’m getting so much more for a lot less

Jonathan

Reviewed July 2023

ari review

PROS

Invoices and estimates, online booking page

CONS

No labor time guide, and wish there were more options for invoice templates

please write us at contact@ari.app about Labor Guides - we are running a special offer

Replied July 2023

Brittany

Reviewed February 2023

Diamond in the R

At first I thought it was a waste of time and deleted the app (tried the app first), then I came back to it after a couple months, and used it sparringly, but now we use it much more. The features have grown, and continue to grow. I think this software is going to be among some of the big name ones, so jump on board now and help make it grow to one of the great ones.

PROS

I gave this software a chance 3 different times, and I'm honestly glad that I did. The features have grown exponentially in the last year. They offer so much more than just invoicing and work order management. The marketing, financing, obd2 scanner, it's all great.

CONS

Could be more customizable all around, or more user friendly. I wish the customer and vehicle would sync a little more easier than they do now.

Reasons for switching to ARI

We were sick of using multiple softwares for everything we needed. Price was also a major reason we switched to Ari, the price is unbeatable.

Thank you very much for your support over the years! We will continue to improve upon our customers' feedback while keeping the same price!

Replied February 2023

Reviewed March 2020

Highly Recommand

very good save mony and most customers like received estimate and invoice before come to shop for check it out. 100 % customer satisfy good communication with customer.

PROS

First price are very reasonable . i did not know all fuctions and how to use this program but now much much more useful fuctions found. i used tried lots of invoice which free trial one, before found fuctions they start charge it. Too Many good reasons to use this ARI .I can not say all of it. TRY FIRST AND COMPAIR TO OTHERS. I PAID ALMOST $ 275.00 A MONTH ON OTHER PROGRAM. some programs are not in this ARI. but labor estimates are offered by vendors. So far very good for invoicing. Finally highly recommend try use ARI positively. If you are profession on your job will be fit to you. I found ARI still updating the program. i was looking for invoice program , now no more looking ,just try more fuctions in ARI. good luck and try first and say it. if need good invoice program and good price that's it ARI thanks

CONS

Price and ARI still progress it. send estimate and invoice to customer

Price

Bobby

Reviewed April 2023

Love using ARI have since the beginning of the app

Very positive I have loved using it.

PROS

The mobility of the invoicing program. When I started my buisness it was mobile so the ability to write estimates on the go was a must.

CONS

Sometimes it's very slow to respond. Also the fact that I always need service to open estimates/repair orders.

Reason for choosing ARI

The pricing and mobility.

Reviewed February 2021

Mostly Good Program

I happy to keep using it with my grandfathered price. It does what I need it to do for now.

PROS

Invoicing and Vehicle Inspection Sheets.

CONS

Issues with pc use(I have not tried new windows app yet), printer problems, occasional bugs and syncing problems across devices.

Reason for choosing ARI

Lowest price and it worked.

Easier to use.

Eddie

Great product

My overall experience with Ari has been pretty good thus far I will strongly recommend it to anyone who has a small repair shop and getting things off the ground it has been a great tool in my arsenal to be able to communicate with my customer's effectively and professionally

PROS

The things I like most about this product is how you can customize each estimate to supply your needs of Auto auto body or diesel repair I also like the fact that you can keep your customers updated via text message or email as well as send them pictures and allow them to be able to follow along with the repair process through the job card and updates I also like the fact that the VIN decoder pretty much breaks everything down for you as far as the vehicle information

CONS

One thing that I would like for it to have is labor rates and times for repairs and also a little bit of repair information for different procedures for jobs

Reason for choosing ARI

Because I could use it on my mobile device and it was in my budget range

Stuart

Highly recommend this software

Fantastic. Love it and highly recommend it

PROS

I have worked on garages for 30 years and this software is the best I have used . The ease of use is excellent and it is improving all the time . In the couple of occasions I have had technical problems they have been resolved right away .

CONS

The appointment screen could still be improved but it’s getting better every update

Reasons for switching to ARI

Expensive and to labour intensive