• Pros

• "Simple and Easy to use. Its not just a point of sale or online booking stuff, it actually saved me tons of hours in admin work. Got excellent features."

• "I like it the most because I can teach my employees really quickly how to use it! It's user friendly!! I love how they link my stores together and I can log into one of them and see them all!!"

• "It’s very easy to use and can be customized easily"

• Cons

• "The text promotion to customers is very limited. You cant send more than 160 characters. But on the whole its a worthy purchase"

• "I feel the delivery scheduler could do with a little more work. However I know this is a brand new feature and hasn't long been implemented so is still work in process."

• "A bit expensive for an SME in Africa going by the FX rate devaluation, however all the same very valuable and value for money. Will appreciate a bespoke pricing approach for Africa-based businesses."

Browse CleanCloud Reviews

Tony from Spin Cycle Laundromats

Clean Cloud App is the best for the money and value.

Overall CleanCloud is a great partner to work with in terms of responsiveness, and willingness to do some limited back end customizing at no charge and getting it done quickly via trouble tickets/inquiries.

Pros

This software is so robust in features for the value you get vs monthly cost it really cannot be beat. The integration options are outstanding, API availability, customization options, ease of customization, and choices to be able to adapt to our business model. Not to mention the business accounts feature which has been fantastic for our business. Highly recommend this to any laundry or dry cleaning service.

Cons

The support is only available through trouble tickets. When updates and new features are added there is no communication as to what has been done. We often find new features accidentally. Initial setup does take some technical knowledge and confidence. Especially on the hardware setup. A pure novice or someone not tech confident may find initial setup frustrating.

Response from CleanCloud

Replied August 2019

Hi Tony, thanks for your review! Our customer success managers and our support team are able through email or call now. Each new customer is also getting an onboarding session to go over the different features of the platform and start setting up their account as well as ongoing support.

Wajahat from Black & White Cleaners Inc

All in one, Easy to use dry cleaners software

The team behind this software obviously cares about the product they are delivering. Anytime I had an issue, it seemed like a dedicated team of coders would tweak my system to make it work for me. It’s fast, modern, and has helped me make new customers and retain them. Well worth the purchase.

Pros

All the integration with Marketing, Text notifications, plant mode, accounting, etc is so useful and really makes this the only software that was worth the price. The fact that I can use my iPhone as the entire POS is amazing, just log into CleanCloud from any browser and you’re ready for business. Also, I got to keep all my hardware, these guys made their software work for me, NO other company did that for me.

Cons

There really aren’t many things that stood out as unlikeable aside from the price. I would love to pay less for this product but I cannot say that i am not getting my worth from it. It is not a US based company, but they have dedicated staff to help you with all issues via email, although calling would be easier sometimes, but I rarely have issues to begin with once I completed set up.

Reasons for Choosing CleanCloud

Ease of use, pricing, integrated systems that were perfectly tailored for my needs.

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

Horrendous customer service, Computer systems international will go out if their way to rip you off and purposefully provide you with low quality/old hardware to make you dependent on them to fix all the issues that come with that. They don’t answer phone calls, and seems to be a 1 or 2 man show, meaning the entire company is really just a couple of guys in their garage. Credit card integration was nearly non existent. Insane pricing with hidden fees all the time.

Peter from Super Spin Laundromat

CleanCloud laundromat POS software

Overall, our experience has been favorable. The onboarding process is good and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. My experience so far with customer service requests is that they have been answered promptly.

Pros

The system is easily customizable, and allows, for example, the use of pictures or icons in its POS/Retail section, which helps employees who are not that good with computers. It has a good user interface.

Cons

There are some things that are less-than-intuitive about the software, such as how to delete an order, and some features can be a bit hard to find. My least favorite thing is that, after the system is unused for a while, we've found that we can't get back in without closing and re-opening the program, which is frustrating if a retail customer is standing and waiting. It is possible that that is the fault of our internet connection, I can't be sure.

Cost.

lalita from Bonanzacleaners

Cleancloud

Overall it's good I wish that we had a direct contact USA time to speak to some and get issues sorted and a little bit more trainung

Pros

Its mobile and you can log in from anywhere

Cons

You have no phone contact we have to email n some times u need assistance asap but u have to wait for email or someone to contact you back

Reasons for Choosing CleanCloud

Because of it mobile access

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

Its mobile you can add n changes things mobile I also with the end of month was selectable with out the graph fir email purposes ur to send anyone ur sales

Titus from LaundrybyTIMESIGNATURE

Industry: Utilities

As Easy as Easy.

I have been using the Clean cloud since 2015, I have never at any point felt to check up on other software though there are numerous in the dry cleaning industry. It is easy and serves the purpose for which I want it for. I typically recommend it to colleagues as the Best Drycleaning Application in the world. Kudos Cleancloud

Pros

I use CleanCloud as our Dry Cleaning software. It is extremely easy to use with a very low learning curve for the new staff. The ability to integrate into accounting software like Xero makes it even easier to serve the purpose of an end to end application.

The reviews online The Features The Flow Ease of use Support

Mark from Simply Clean Laundry Service

CleanCloud Delivers

We started off slowly implementing and still haven't implemented 100% yet but for the price compared to other similar software, this can't be beat. Why pay monthly royalties that you've worked hard for, when you can pay a flat rate fee. This is how it should be done and we appreciate them.

Pros

Great software that is easy to use once you've played around with it for a bit. They are constantly adding new features and making things easier. We wanted something simple that would alert customers when items are picked up and dropped off and this does that very well. It is also great for routing and overall management of orders in our warehouse. We really like it and so do our customers.

Cons

Really only support is by email. I was able to get a phone call when I had an issue that wasn't easily resolved. I have a small list of "like to have" items that they have been receptive to looking at and hopefully some of those will get implemented down the line.

Reasons for Choosing CleanCloud

Most of those companies are royalty based, have large setup fees, or just didn't offer the functions or ease of use we were looking for.

Frank from Port City Laundry

CleanCloud Review for Laundromat with Pickup/Delivery service

CleanCloud is exactly what we were looking for and exactly what we needed to move forward with our growing pickup/delivery service. From importing our existing customer base and product list, to communicating pickup/delivery order status to our customers in real-time, CleanCloud has come through for us each and every time.

Pros

We were looking for a comprehensive laundromat solution with a pickup/delivery component. CleanCloud POS handles over the counter wash & fold and follows orders through the production process from washer to dryer to folding table to inventory. The pickup/delivery driver app integrates seamlessly through the cloud in real time, so changes made on the road are updated in the system immediately.

Cons

1) There are certain screens that I'd like to customize (icon size/placement), but that functionality has not yet been implemented. Based on my experience with the support team, I am confident that these matters will be addressed. 2) I wish we were able to use our existing phone number for the automated text messaging system, but that is not an option at this time.

Features, Cost, Sales/Support Staff

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

Automated pickup/delivery features, reporting features, production process features

Ronald from Clássic lavanderías sac

Caso de exito

En general estoy feliz con CleanCloud. La facilidad y lo intuitivo que es el programa hace que tu experiencia de usuario sea genial. Es muy rápido de configurar y en pocos minutos ya puedes tener tu tienda operativa y poder atender a tus primeros clientes

Pros

La facilidad del software es increíble. Cuando planeaba montar la primera tienda no tenía idea de cómo iba a gestionar mis pedidos hasta que encontré clean cloud, lo probé 7 días y me pareció espectacular. En unas horas configure todo y ya tenia mi lavandería lista para empezar a recibir clientes.

Cons

Nos ayudaría mucho a los pequeños negocios que los costos de SMS no fueran tan elevados. Básicamente mejorar las herramientas de marketing para poder potenciar la publicidad hacia nuestros clientes. Por otro lado, el costo de rentar el software es bastante elevado y creo que deberían dar algún descuento a los clientes que pasen el año usando clean cloud, ya que eso significa que son negocios consolidados que seguirán con CleanCloud durante muchos años mas.

Reasons for Choosing CleanCloud

La facilidad y lo intuitivo que es el software hicieron que me decidiría por el. Además algo muy importante es que su soporte técnico habla múltiples idiomas y eso lo hace aún más genial.

SAYYED from ANAYA INC

Best complete software package in market

Its good so far.

Pros

First of all is cloud based, Web, costomer app, driver app all you need for today's industry is all integrated. need little more work on reporting and payment integration.

Cons

Reporting needs to be precise in means of tax calculation and the rest of the reporting could be much better, payment integration need more work,

Bruce from Douglas Cleaners

Outstanding

It’s been amazing - they really care about my success and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing through the on- boarding with me.

Pros

Ease of use , support , willingness to change and adapt to requests or idea, functionality.

Cons

What was missing last month they have adapted and made changes to. They constantly want feedback and make those changes to satisfy the customer. The biggest issue I have had so far is with satellite store and not being able to use either different barcodes or using same as plant however they are working on that issue for me.

Reasons for Choosing CleanCloud

Looked at both demos and pricing - I liked the look of clean cloud more.

Old , no reports or flexibility - DOS style

saoud from Marmi Laundry

Industry: Textiles

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Pros

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

Cons

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Response from CleanCloud

Replied April 2018

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

DEBORAH from North Perth Drycleaners and FabricSpa Drycleaners

My staff and I have been using this software for a year now and we absolutely love it.

Alot!!! the sms we send to customers when their orders are completed - they just love it. How quick and responsive the software is especially when we're busy.

Pros

I love how simple and easy it is to use. Even a computer dummy is able to get into it right away. That's how user friendly it is. The support team from CleanCloud is so prompt its unbelievable. They see my request and reply to it - all in the blink of an eye. How good is that? They are with you shadowing you along every query. Prompt and extremely reliable. Cleancloud is always working to improve and update the software. I feel like I have this huge multinational company working for me 24/7 supporting and assisting even a small business like mine. Its very reassuring. Thank You.

Cons

I can't think of anything as yet, but I do know if I have any suggestions, the team is always happy to take them on board.

Daren from Soap and Bubble Wash House Pty Ltd

Soap and Bubble Wash House love CleanCloud

The CleanCloud system has been a massive boost for our business .. implemented the system early this year (2016) and it has underpinned our business growth and development... Our staff love it, the clients can see we are far more professional and from a business management perspective I can track the results as they happen ... We have been able to use the data to develop our strategies & go forward direction Customer service is great & we have worked closely on developing specific solutions for our business ... Would highly recommend David and the CleanCloud team (Simon, Peter & crew) Many thanks

Pros

Adaptability that allows us to customise for our specific needs

Cons

Its early days and its come along way in the 10 mths we have been using the system ... the development of new features have flowed consistently The only challenge is the QZ tray for linking to printers ... but this is seemingly a challenge with all cloud systems ...

Donnalee from Bubbles Laundromat

Laundry Software that's got me in a spin!

Like any decent software you'd expect it to transform your working practices but my oh my we could not live without Cleancloud. We found the software by chance and since the day we got involved with the lovely crew at Cleancloud we have not looked back. Nothing is too much trouble. Love their pragmatic problem solving attitude when we have spoken to them about various proprietary requests that they have always managed to handle. The software does everything I could possibly need and more and my staff find it simple enough to use. Its elegant will cater for all my needs as my business grows LOVE LOVE LOVe

Pros

Clean and intuitive Comprehensive Well priced Patient and helpful support team Logical

Cons

Nothing and given that the developers actively seek customers feedback and suggestions to develop this already comprehensive bit of kit, I'm sure if there was a con they would sort it out.

Hari from Ironman West Ltd

I love this software, it made my life so easy with the online booking facility.

Numerous benifits as its all integrated .Best part is the team at clean cloud are constantly updating with new features.

Pros

Cons

Agents billing is a bit hard as there is no provision to discount their percentage in monthly invoicing. Text credits are bit expensive. If the app has push notification facility that will be great. Also if the app has some images of garments facility it will be better.

Sarah from Total Laundry Ltd

September 2016

Best epos for dry cleaners and laundries

After investigating the various options for my commercial laundry. CleanCloud offered the best solution. It's innovative and being cloud based it is convenient. Although it isn't perfect, yet. There are some integration limitations with other accountancy apps. It is however, being constantly updated and new customer led features are being added. The customer service is excellent! I would highly recommended CleanCloud, you certainly won't find one that's better for the money, we would be lost without it.

Pros

Cloud based. Great value for money Really aids workflow and staff management Customers like getting emails, brings the dry cleaning industry into the 21st century!

Cons

Can be a bit clunky in its operation Some extra accountancy features would be good.

Talahat from Allons Dry Cleaning

Array of Features

Developed with customer user experience in mind. Ticks all the usual boxes and has an excellent development team always working on new features. Serves everyone, from the small single operation to multiple stores with conveyors systems.

Pros

Interface is very user friendly and can be adapted to your own needs

Cons

Additional feature requests are not always added and takes a while to implement if accepted

As detailed above

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

Better functionality and features and better control to change things

Casey from Progress cleaners

Great Software

I have been using this software since June. It took a little bit of playing around to figure things out, but I was up and running in no time at all. Every month they keep adding new features and options. The best part of this software is the customer service, they respond very quickly, evenings and weekends. They have made many changes that were one-offs for my business. The support is perfect. This is the best value available, as I have compared all of the other services available. Save time and have them import your customer list, you can't test the software in real time. It's also great I can do everything from my phone if needed, or just to check the daily numbers.

Pros

Customer service

Cons

The icons and buttons. It would be nice to see better graphics and make it easier to change colors. It would be nice to drag and drop the icons where I need them vs doing them by groups

Joan Pere from TALLER DETIQUETA, S.L.

PRACTICO Y ESCALABLE

Mi experiencia es buena por que la comunicación con el cliente está muy bien resuelta. y es lo más importante.

Pros

Me permite crecer y tenerlo todo controlado, definiendo el taller y diferentes locales de Tintoreria, La trazabilidad de las prendas es buena, y la usuabilidad es muy intuitiva.

Cons

Al inicio de la actividad resulta complicado rentabilizar su coste, por el volumen de prendas. Por otro lado hecho de menos poder hacer un seguimiento y control de las prendas, cuando las subcontrato; por ejemplo peletero, alfombras, teñidos, pequeñas costuras, etc. También creo que seria útil poder cotizar un servicio no solo por precio/unidad y precio/kg., sino también por precio/m2 como es el caso de las alfombras y las cortinas. Llevar la contabilidad depende de la compra de otro programa, en los pequeños negocios lo más necesario es la emisión de facturas y su control. Tampoco me gusta que una vez has facturado un servicio a un cliente, no lo excluya de la factura mensual.

Reasons for Choosing CleanCloud

Por que es un programa diseñado para el servicio de Tintorerias y la comunicación con el cliente.

enrico from nettoyeur impeccable

CleanCloud review

clean cloud makes it easy to track orders and makes it easy when a client comes into the store, in a rush and we do not have to take down their name and number because it is already all in the system.

Pros

this software has everything you need to build a successful dry cleaner. it is easy to use and very affordable for the all of the functions we are able to use. the customer support team at clean cloud is by far the best we have ever seen. they truly treat their customers like family. if we have a question, they are there to answer us almost immediately.

Cons

we really do not have any cons to express about clean cloud at the moment because they have been so patient with us and have always done their best to fix their software as best as possible for our needs.

Marisela from Alteria

Great Dry Clean software

Being able to communicate with our clients, and outsourced work, along with keeping tracking of finances and incoming moneys is such a seamless feature of this program. It was really great to see it in action.

Pros

I really liked this software. I used it for a short time under its Free Trial (14 days). It is easy to use, and very organized. Best of all the clean look of the program makes it very easy to select items, specify the process it will undergo. The customer organization is really great - one is able to email clients and keep track of their orders very clearly. Everything about this software allows for an all around understanding of finances and procedures.

Cons

The only setback for our small business and the reason we opted to not continue to use it was the price. When we can increase business and generate more clients, then I can see us switching to this beautiful software.

Antonio from Fuerza de Elite

Industry: Utilities

Cleancloud is the best Partner to work with in Software Solutions

Benefits: Organization; Capacity to update constantly the software; Problems: I would like to have some features that are not posible to implement taking in considerations the issues of my business; Lack of support in other languages;

Pros

1. Capacity to update the system all the time; 2. Easy process; 3. Webminars to help;

Cons

The fact I cannot adapt/adjust everything to the way my business is built on.

Manuel from Delivery Laundry

Best Option for Laundries

I analysed several softwares in the market, and Clean Cloud deliver all we need, easy to use for all our collaborators, nice Statistics reports and data base, nice guys solving issues timely. We really made a good decision when we suscribe in clean cloud.

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. Easy to implement 3. Excelent support (fast reply, they really solve issues) 4. Good Solution for drivers in delivery service

Cons

1. Nothing, I received everything that I expected and even more.

Clean Cloud Deliver all functionalities we needed

Kelley from iWash, Inc. and Paducah Cleaners/Laundromat

It's a great program! I love it being online and I can log into it from anywhere and check sales!!

I love the part that it text my customers when their order is ready to be picked up!

Pros

Response from CleanCloud

Replied June 2017

Thanks Kelley for the kind review. Just one thing, we also support EVO Payments in the US as well as Stripe.

Biljana from MaxiCleaning

Great software and excellent customer support

I needed a software for my dry cleaning & laundry, which operates with 3 business models: we have counters, but now starting lockers and routes, too. The guys from the CleanCloud first helped me with the translation to Serbian and then made all the necessary changes to make the software applicable for counter, route and lockers customers. I mean they literally do whatever I need within minutes. And there were quite a lot changes that I needed to do in order to make it work. The software is very intuitive, easy to use and meets all our needs. Since I love to analyze business KPI, it gives me all the necessary data I need. And the best thing is that the guys who own it are constantly improving it, adding new and very helpful features. I would really like to recommend the software AND the team behind. :)

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, informative reports, tailor-made for all our needs. Adaptable for all business models (counter, route, lockers). The developers are constantly improving it and adding new features. Magnificent customer support.

Cons

It doesn't support our special letters (like , , ) on the receipts.

Kal from Management Consulting

Good software

Excellent, it helps me review my orders adequately

Pros

It’s very easy to use and can be customized easily

Cons

The support do not respond quickly and the did not solve a problem I have until this minute

Response from CleanCloud

Replied August 2019

Hi Kal, thanks for your review! We're glad that our platform fits your need. We now have a technical support team available 24/7 that can assist you quickly.

Dennis from Tropix Laundromat

Amazing value

Working with Clean Cloud has been the best experience when it comes to cloud software for the laundry business. We have tried numerous products and no comes close to the quality, features and pricing provided by Clean Cloud.

Pros

Clean cloud provides a ton of features right out of the box in managing our Laundromat/laundry business. They are constantly adding new features and have always been very helpful in resolving issues.

Cons

The software needs internet access at all times to work reliably.

August 2016

Karl from The Big Green Laundry Ltd

August 2016

Very Simple yet powerful software

Excellent software, easy to use and manage. Very easy for all staff to learn and very intuitive. We absolutely love this software. Great that we can manage from any of our computers and even our phones / tablets when on the go.

Pros

The best thing about the software is how simple it is to use. All of the information is there at your fingertips. Easy to manage also, so our time is spent not updating / learning the computer system but doing what we do best (laundry and dry cleaning). The price of the sofware is very reasonable and the support we receive is second to none. All the support guys are extremely helpful, quick to respond and really know their stuff.

Marieke from Laundrylicious

Happy User

Very happy with my purchase

Pros

I have 4 stores, 3 of them are on Cleancloud. I have had custom requests for features, and Cleanclouds tech support has been great listening and many often times implementing our needs, as our needs are usually the same as many other dry cleaner needs. The software is intuitive for the user and has ample features that we are still exploring to further streamline our organization

Cons

Their support is in the UK, even though they are 24h available, I am in California and it isnt always easy to reach them on the phone during my daytime.

Yatin from Mesa North Cleaners

CleanCloud Review

It’s pretty good. Phone customer service & tech support would make it even better.

Pros

It’s easy to use It’s easy to manage It’s easy to make changes Customer support by email only.

Cons

Cannot call customer support. Text messages do not provide customer phone # Customization of auto text msg go through vendor

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

System crashed. Vendor refused to provide backup disc. Charge for tech support

Ghaleb from Blue Bubble Cleaners

Great POS system ...

After a wide research for my owned business, i came across clean cloud and started a trial, it took me 1 hour to enter my data, my products and get the system ready to go. my employees (Some of them didn't see computers in there life before). get used to it very quickly. The Metrics tab is very useful and give you insight into your performance and help in making the right business decisions. cons are the connection to accounting apps like Zoho and QuickBooks (they provide to Xero only) , U can't add facility contracts and billing .

September 2015

Michael from CleanCloset

September 2015

Best POS system available

Pros: this company empowers small business owners to think big! The system is easy to use and because it is cloud-based it is accessible remotely on all devices anywhere. This helps because it makes tech support even better! If there is a problem the support staff can fix it remotely, also they make updates through the cloud. The mobile app finally launching is also a positive note. Cons: Payments are made through stripe so all transactions fees are 2.9% + 30cents. While it is a great system, it takes some time getting used to. It is limited in some aspects. There is no export to Google app or marketing tools. Also, you have to be somewhat technologically educated to fully understand how to utilize and make the most out of the system. It is not localized yet because it still feels like its version 1, so the languages are only operable in English, Spanish and French. The pros outweigh the cons in general, because the software seems to be evolving and improving each week. Honestly, this is the best POS out there if you want to truly grow your business. The support staff is very helpful and David, the founder, personally makes sure all questions or concerns are answered.

Response from CleanCloud

Replied September 2015

Thank you for your review. We have one correction to make: - You do not need to use Stripe to process your payments with us. You are free to use any payment processor you like, and so you can have lower transaction fees for your in store card payments.

Will from Dashing Valet

Best bang for the modern entrepreneur

Not sure why I've never seen or come across this company before. Well actually I did, back in 2013-14 but I was locked in to a situation with a previous pos and could not switch. As soon as I could I jumped, the software is robust, customer support responsive ( very important), and the app features are just what I was looking for. I can say enough about my experience and cannot wait for more updates. Dashing Valet dry cleaning is very happy with clean cloud app and recommend,especially mobile operators, to seriously take a look at this software and stop leaving money on the table.

Pros

The app features, customer support, and price.

Cons

The only con that I can see is that the software are doesn't have all of the modern bells and whistles like geo location , geo fencing, separate driver app, garment photo functionality, but I am sure that at some point more features will be added.

Zakir from MyLaundress

Industry: Facilities Services

Explosive growth

The system works like clockwork I’ve had systems before but this one literally has Everthing feature and tool required to run a success business and to scale your business

Pros

Without this software my business would be all over the place It’s centralised literally everything you name it the software has it It’s also very easy to use very user friendly

Cons

Tbh I can’t really find any cons as most things are always being improved

N/a

Too confusing even after 5/6 years never got it to work like clockwork

Mark from The Folde

Lucky Find On Our End

CleanCloud does everything we need and - with some customizations - we are up and running with an Austin, TX based on-demand laundry delivery service. Click a button, your dirty laundry and dry cleaning is picked up. Click it again and your clean laundry and dry cleaning is delivered back to you. It wouldn't be possible without CleanCloud's help. www.thefolde.com

Pros

Simple interface. Reliable performance. Low cost. Good communication with team for customization.

Cons

Does not yet offer flexible scheduling module. Bug: customers can select a date and time that has already passed when ordering.

Max from Eastern Drycleaners

The program is great and the customer support is even better

The best benefit is that it streamlines our workflow into one elegant solution. Since I am gushing in my review I feel compelled to say that I am a real customer and I am not paid to write this.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. They understand the drycleaning business so I can make my own modifications to accomodate the way I do things in my business.

Cons

All software has limitations, I have discussed with support and they are always working to improve. There are no major limitations that would make me want to look for other software.

Robin from Wishy Washy Laundromat

Overall it has been very positive

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to figure out.

Cons

I use it primarily for wash and fold laundry. I wish I could customize it a bit more to our work flow to make this wash s as HD fold process less administrative. Also the website doesn’t allow for an individual customization or design.

Reasons for Choosing CleanCloud

It allowed us to have a website, though no a great one s as HD have customers schedule pick up and delivery.

Fantastic pos for the industry

Having used the product for two years its very user friendly, my staff find it very easy to use and my customers love it when they loose there docket, we have there transactions at the touch of a button

Pros

The stats that are available and the quick invoicing function, my customers love it.

Cons

That its billed in US dollars, every thing else is fab

Marzban from Visayar Pty Ltd

covid support

good overall experience

Pros

During covid, cleancloud could have supported the clients more as the sales dropped significantly. The 50% discount was not enough at all specially for small businesses.

Cons

The features are satisfactory for small businesses.

last year

Greg from GRX Commercial Laundry

Excellent choice for retail/delivery DC businesses

I found CleanCloud after trying two other platforms and being unsatisfied with them. Right away, I was impressed with the straight-forward, color-coded interface screen on Cleancloud, and the excellent platform response (load time, etc). We have had no down time or any other application issues at all, and are very satisfied. We use it for our dry cleaning drop off and delivery business, as well as my laundromat's wash & fold drop off service. Very little adjustment is needed for all of these, and all aspects of your services are very easy to change in the program. They have tailor made it for delivery as well, with the ability to plan routes and print daily delivery lists that can include maps if you like. This is way above and beyond the other apps I tried, and for about the same price. Also, Cleancloud never called me and tried to high-pressure sell me on upgrading the service for an hour on the phone like another one did. Add in that there's no contract commitment, and its a no brainer. Would highly recommend to any DC business.

Sarah from Washpro Inc

Cleancloud - Laundry Pickup and Delivery Leader

It has been a great experience

Pros

It encompasses all necessary features required to automate laundry pickup and delivery process. They add on features every 2 to 3 weeks and take customer feedback into account while developing new features. Support TAT and quality is awesome

Cons

Marketing features are basic. App level customization regarding preferences and other stuff is not available

For the app

Catherine from Alpine Dry Cleaners

Best POS for the Modern Age

I choose Cleancloud because of the text notification system. This has been of great value for me and my customers. We have been able to clear out inventory faster, and even let customers know when we close because of weather. The metrics system is a great way of keeping track of your sales from the store and at home. Is easy to use and helps you stand out from your competition.

Pros

Texting notification, email notification and ease of use.

Cons

Not very customizable

Doyle from Dry Clean Xpress

Great Software

Dry cleaning software. It's the easiest, most professional software I have used to date.

Pros

1. Customer service. They're always there when you need them. 2. Easy to use 3. Easy to update

Cons

Nothing. Everything is top of the line.

Ease of use.

jason from Bells Dry Cleaners

excellent product and great company to work with

Awesome, great all round

Pros

Easy to implement and fast for order entry

Cons

Nothing, perhaps making online product offering easier to manage

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

needed a modern fast option with better support and marketing built into it.

evonne from Simone's Cleaners

Wonderful customer service, ease of use

cleancloud provides a great cloud service that allows us to access through our cell phones even if the internet goes out. we love it.

Pros

The customer support and the ease of use, as well as customization of features.

Cons

don't have anything I dislike about the software

March 2015

Yuslennys from Lulu's Quality Cleaners

March 2015

Excellent Software & Excellent Customer Service

There are not enough words for me to describe how much I love CleanCloudApp. About a month ago, I started googling online trying to find a dry cleaner software that I could purchase for my family's first dry cleaning drop off store which will be opening soon, and I came across CleanCloud. I am so happy that I found this program and tried it. By the way, the first 14 days are free which is great since you can try it for free. The program is very user friendly and has a lot of perks that I'm sure my future customers will love such as e-mail and text message notifications of when their order is ready for pick-up. Also, CleanCloud app integrates with thermal printers and cash registers that could be integrated with your laptop or desktop like in my case to have your own complete POS system. Most importantly CleanCloud provides its customers with excellent customer service. I would like to thank David and Simon for helping me with everything I've needed from questions on how to use the program and even suggestions on which printer and register to buy. I can't wait for my store to open so that I can start using CleanCloud. If you are reading this review, all I can say is that you should definitely try CleanCloud.. Trust me you won't regret it!!!

Asuquo from KSM Dry Cleaners Ltd

Great System

Pros

The software is easy to us and is very effective in tracking down orders. One can use this to drive sales and gain more customers and customer loyalty. It helps business owners to monitor their sales and see trend which will be invaluable in projection.

Pushkar from Bonanza Dry cleaners

September 2016

Best, reliable and easy to use software I have used

I have a total of 23 locations in different states and the ability to monitor employee sales, track orders and manage customer information from anywhere i am attracted me to clean cloud. Their support team is awesome, anytime my system goes down for whatever reason they log on to my pc within 5 to 10 mins and fix the issue. I give them 5 stars in overall quality, ease of use, i would give them 10 stars if i could for customer support , being in the dry cleaning industry and staying up to date with it these guys do a great job with the support they provide. And you cannot beat the price for all the features you get that are constantly updated. They constantly provide updates and take care of your customized requests as soon as they can which makes them stand out from their competition, I've used several dry cleaning software companies over the years for example, liberty, profit maker, smart system, spot clean etc. I have found clean cloud and i dont think i will be switching to another company anymore. You dont have to think twice to sign up with clean cloud, its a no brainer, its the best cloud based software hands down. David, Simon, Peter, you guys are awesome, keep up the good work!!!!!

Junaid from Zaiyna Laundry and Dry Cleaning

Simple and Robust Software for Dry Cleaning POS

Excellcent

Pros

The workflow of the system makes error free operation in my business

Cons

Lack of option to customize and there are no local address option while adding Customer Information

October 2015

Nick from Rainbow Dry Cleaners

October 2015

Quick, Easy, and Simple to Use and Get Started!

We were in the process of upgrading to a POS system that has accounting and delivery capabilities. It took us about 2-3 months to try and get everything figured out with a different company but there system had way too many bugs in it. Everyday I was trying to get on the phone or email technical support but kept getting the same response that I have to submit a ticket and then setup a time to call. I would call and then they would say they were busy and they would have to call back....which they never did. We finally decided to scrap even trying to implementing that other companies product and thought we would give CleanCloud a try since there was a free trial. Couldn't be more impressed by the functionality and ease of use of everything. Did I mention customer support is incredible? Most of the time my problem or issue was either addressed or fixed the same day. It took us 3 weeks from the time I signed up, to the time we implemented CleanCloud into our store and had our employees trained. Not to mention that most of our employees are scared of technology, so the ease of use of CleanCloud had helped alleviate some of that stress for them. Best decision we have made for our business!