• Pros

• "It’s very easy to use and can be customized easily"

• "Clean and intuitive Comprehensive Well priced Patient and helpful support team Logical "

• "real time invoicing, integrating with quickbooks, easily pick items, free webpage to aid marketing, "

• Cons

• "Nothing and given that the developers actively seek customers feedback and suggestions to develop this already comprehensive bit of kit, I'm sure if there was a con they would sort it out."

• "The support do not respond quickly and the did not solve a problem I have until this minute"

• "I can't think of anything as yet, but I do know if I have any suggestions, the team is always happy to take them on board."

Browse CleanCloud Reviews

Tony from Spin Cycle Laundromats

Clean Cloud App is the best for the money and value.

Overall CleanCloud is a great partner to work with in terms of responsiveness, and willingness to do some limited back end customizing at no charge and getting it done quickly via trouble tickets/inquiries.

Pros

This software is so robust in features for the value you get vs monthly cost it really cannot be beat. The integration options are outstanding, API availability, customization options, ease of customization, and choices to be able to adapt to our business model. Not to mention the business accounts feature which has been fantastic for our business. Highly recommend this to any laundry or dry cleaning service.

Cons

The support is only available through trouble tickets. When updates and new features are added there is no communication as to what has been done. We often find new features accidentally. Initial setup does take some technical knowledge and confidence. Especially on the hardware setup. A pure novice or someone not tech confident may find initial setup frustrating.

Response from CleanCloud

Replied August 2019

Hi Tony, thanks for your review! Our customer success managers and our support team are able through email or call now. Each new customer is also getting an onboarding session to go over the different features of the platform and start setting up their account as well as ongoing support.

saoud from Marmi Laundry

Industry: Textiles

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Pros

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

Cons

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Response from CleanCloud

Replied April 2018

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

DEBORAH from North Perth Drycleaners and FabricSpa Drycleaners

My staff and I have been using this software for a year now and we absolutely love it.

Alot!!! the sms we send to customers when their orders are completed - they just love it. How quick and responsive the software is especially when we're busy.

Pros

I love how simple and easy it is to use. Even a computer dummy is able to get into it right away. That's how user friendly it is. The support team from CleanCloud is so prompt its unbelievable. They see my request and reply to it - all in the blink of an eye. How good is that? They are with you shadowing you along every query. Prompt and extremely reliable. Cleancloud is always working to improve and update the software. I feel like I have this huge multinational company working for me 24/7 supporting and assisting even a small business like mine. Its very reassuring. Thank You.

walid from Cleaning services

CleanCloud user Feedback

We have a Dry Cleaning business, we were planing to use CleanCloud to solve all orders management, reporting, and marketing activities for our business, but we were stuck with some technical issues specially in printing, reporting tools are not that easy and accurate. Pricing is high compared to benefits on each package and they push you to take higher packages even if you don't need it

Pros

quick installation on PC - somehow simple - pictures of the products

Cons

Pricing is high compared to packages benefits - Technical support is not available on 1st package which is a must because it's usually the startup of your business

Response from CleanCloud

Replied August 2019

Hi Walid, thanks for your review! CleanCloud offers several packages and we always recommend the one that best fits our customers' needs. Our technical support team is now available 24/7 and can quickly assist in the set up of hardware or regarding any other issue.

Marisela from Alteria

Great Dry Clean software

Being able to communicate with our clients, and outsourced work, along with keeping tracking of finances and incoming moneys is such a seamless feature of this program. It was really great to see it in action.

Pros

I really liked this software. I used it for a short time under its Free Trial (14 days). It is easy to use, and very organized. Best of all the clean look of the program makes it very easy to select items, specify the process it will undergo. The customer organization is really great - one is able to email clients and keep track of their orders very clearly. Everything about this software allows for an all around understanding of finances and procedures.

Cons

The only setback for our small business and the reason we opted to not continue to use it was the price. When we can increase business and generate more clients, then I can see us switching to this beautiful software.

Kal from Management Consulting

Good software

Excellent, it helps me review my orders adequately

Pros

Its very easy to use and can be customized easily

Cons

Response from CleanCloud

Replied August 2019

Hi Kal, thanks for your review! We're glad that our platform fits your need. We now have a technical support team available 24/7 that can assist you quickly.

Junaid from Zaiyna Laundry and Dry Cleaning

Simple and Robust Software for Dry Cleaning POS

Excellcent

Pros

The workflow of the system makes error free operation in my business

Cons

Lack of option to customize and there are no local address option while adding Customer Information

Rigo from Stop + Wash Laundry

Awesome software for a laundry - a must for small business owners in the indutry

My experience with CleanCloud was awesome and I recommend it to all business owners in the laundry and drycleaning industry. The team is timely in responding any issues or questions that may come up and the setup is a breeze. Also, having helped many business owners the team have great tips and recommendations for the business and use of the App.

Pros

The software is intuitive, easy to use and trouble shoot. Even more it's a great design and seamless to setup and integrate into the business.

Cons

Nothing - if you take a moment and go through the setup/read instructions it's easy - just requires you take a moment to go through the information the team provides.

Mark from Executive Express Dry-Cleaners

Industry: Facilities Services

Just keeps getting better and better

Overall, it's been a blessing! I have trained new staff in as little as an hour. The new improvements are saving my staff time which saves me money! I love the fact that I can log in on my phone and do pretty much anything necessary from the field! LOVE THE TECH SUPPORT STAFF BTW!!! They are so responsive and have gone out of their way to help us be successful in implementing this software into our company!

Pros

I was blown away by the ease of use and functionality of CLeancloud! They are making little tweaks and improvements frequently and my staff and I love it!

Cons

Even after you delete an item if say you enter it in twice, it will still show up on the receipt.

John from Best Cleaners Llc

Comprehensive software suit

I very pleased.

Pros

This Software is intuitive, easy to use and highly scalable. The software provides a robust set of tools, from the help options to customizable features, that allow you to easily integrate it into almost any environment. After several months of use, we are very pleased

Cons

I wish they had an on call customer service line for emergency situations but their staff is knowledgeable and helpful once you schedule a call.

Daren from Soap and Bubble Wash House Pty Ltd

Soap and Bubble Wash House love CleanCloud

The CleanCloud system has been a massive boost for our business .. implemented the system early this year (2016) and it has underpinned our business growth and development... Our staff love it, the clients can see we are far more professional and from a business management perspective I can track the results as they happen ... We have been able to use the data to develop our strategies & go forward direction Customer service is great & we have worked closely on developing specific solutions for our business ... Would highly recommend David and the CleanCloud team (Simon, Peter & crew) Many thanks

Pros

Adaptability that allows us to customise for our specific needs

Cons

Its early days and its come along way in the 10 mths we have been using the system ... the development of new features have flowed consistently The only challenge is the QZ tray for linking to printers ... but this is seemingly a challenge with all cloud systems ...

Donnalee from Bubbles Laundromat

Laundry Software that's got me in a spin!

Like any decent software you'd expect it to transform your working practices but my oh my we could not live without Cleancloud. We found the software by chance and since the day we got involved with the lovely crew at Cleancloud we have not looked back. Nothing is too much trouble. Love their pragmatic problem solving attitude when we have spoken to them about various proprietary requests that they have always managed to handle. The software does everything I could possibly need and more and my staff find it simple enough to use. Its elegant will cater for all my needs as my business grows LOVE LOVE LOVe

Hari from Ironman West Ltd

I love this software, it made my life so easy with the online booking facility.

Numerous benifits as its all integrated .Best part is the team at clean cloud are constantly updating with new features.

Pros

Simple and Easy to use. Its not just a point of sale or online booking stuff, it actually saved me tons of hours in admin work. Got excellent features.

Cons

Agents billing is a bit hard as there is no provision to discount their percentage in monthly invoicing. Text credits are bit expensive. If the app has push notification facility that will be great. Also if the app has some images of garments facility it will be better.

Sarah from Total Laundry Ltd

September 2016

Best epos for dry cleaners and laundries

After investigating the various options for my commercial laundry. CleanCloud offered the best solution. It's innovative and being cloud based it is convenient. Although it isn't perfect, yet. There are some integration limitations with other accountancy apps. It is however, being constantly updated and new customer led features are being added. The customer service is excellent! I would highly recommended CleanCloud, you certainly won't find one that's better for the money, we would be lost without it.

Pros

Cloud based. Great value for money Really aids workflow and staff management Customers like getting emails, brings the dry cleaning industry into the 21st century!

Cons

Can be a bit clunky in its operation Some extra accountancy features would be good.

Casey from Progress cleaners

Great Software

I have been using this software since June. It took a little bit of playing around to figure things out, but I was up and running in no time at all. Every month they keep adding new features and options. The best part of this software is the customer service, they respond very quickly, evenings and weekends. They have made many changes that were one-offs for my business. The support is perfect. This is the best value available, as I have compared all of the other services available. Save time and have them import your customer list, you can't test the software in real time. It's also great I can do everything from my phone if needed, or just to check the daily numbers.

Pros

Customer service

Cons

The icons and buttons. It would be nice to see better graphics and make it easier to change colors. It would be nice to drag and drop the icons where I need them vs doing them by groups

enrico from nettoyeur impeccable

CleanCloud review

clean cloud makes it easy to track orders and makes it easy when a client comes into the store, in a rush and we do not have to take down their name and number because it is already all in the system.

Pros

this software has everything you need to build a successful dry cleaner. it is easy to use and very affordable for the all of the functions we are able to use. the customer support team at clean cloud is by far the best we have ever seen. they truly treat their customers like family. if we have a question, they are there to answer us almost immediately.

Cons

we really do not have any cons to express about clean cloud at the moment because they have been so patient with us and have always done their best to fix their software as best as possible for our needs.

Kelley from iWash, Inc. and Paducah Cleaners/Laundromat

It's a great program! I love it being online and I can log into it from anywhere and check sales!!

I love the part that it text my customers when their order is ready to be picked up!

Pros

I like it the most because I can teach my employees really quickly how to use it! It's user friendly!! I love how they link my stores together and I can log into one of them and see them all!!

Response from CleanCloud

Replied June 2017

Thanks Kelley for the kind review. Just one thing, we also support EVO Payments in the US as well as Stripe.

Biljana from MaxiCleaning

Great software and excellent customer support

I needed a software for my dry cleaning & laundry, which operates with 3 business models: we have counters, but now starting lockers and routes, too. The guys from the CleanCloud first helped me with the translation to Serbian and then made all the necessary changes to make the software applicable for counter, route and lockers customers. I mean they literally do whatever I need within minutes. And there were quite a lot changes that I needed to do in order to make it work. The software is very intuitive, easy to use and meets all our needs. Since I love to analyze business KPI, it gives me all the necessary data I need. And the best thing is that the guys who own it are constantly improving it, adding new and very helpful features. I would really like to recommend the software AND the team behind. :)

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, informative reports, tailor-made for all our needs. Adaptable for all business models (counter, route, lockers). The developers are constantly improving it and adding new features. Magnificent customer support.

Cons

It doesn't support our special letters (like , , ) on the receipts.

August 2016

Karl from The Big Green Laundry Ltd

August 2016

Very Simple yet powerful software

Excellent software, easy to use and manage. Very easy for all staff to learn and very intuitive. We absolutely love this software. Great that we can manage from any of our computers and even our phones / tablets when on the go.

Pros

The best thing about the software is how simple it is to use. All of the information is there at your fingertips. Easy to manage also, so our time is spent not updating / learning the computer system but doing what we do best (laundry and dry cleaning). The price of the sofware is very reasonable and the support we receive is second to none. All the support guys are extremely helpful, quick to respond and really know their stuff.

Cons

I feel the delivery scheduler could do with a little more work. However I know this is a brand new feature and hasn't long been implemented so is still work in process.

Ghaleb from Blue Bubble Cleaners

Great POS system ...

After a wide research for my owned business, i came across clean cloud and started a trial, it took me 1 hour to enter my data, my products and get the system ready to go. my employees (Some of them didn't see computers in there life before). get used to it very quickly. The Metrics tab is very useful and give you insight into your performance and help in making the right business decisions. cons are the connection to accounting apps like Zoho and QuickBooks (they provide to Xero only) , U can't add facility contracts and billing .

September 2015

Michael from CleanCloset

September 2015

Best POS system available

Pros: this company empowers small business owners to think big! The system is easy to use and because it is cloud-based it is accessible remotely on all devices anywhere. This helps because it makes tech support even better! If there is a problem the support staff can fix it remotely, also they make updates through the cloud. The mobile app finally launching is also a positive note. Cons: Payments are made through stripe so all transactions fees are 2.9% + 30cents. While it is a great system, it takes some time getting used to. It is limited in some aspects. There is no export to Google app or marketing tools. Also, you have to be somewhat technologically educated to fully understand how to utilize and make the most out of the system. It is not localized yet because it still feels like its version 1, so the languages are only operable in English, Spanish and French. The pros outweigh the cons in general, because the software seems to be evolving and improving each week. Honestly, this is the best POS out there if you want to truly grow your business. The support staff is very helpful and David, the founder, personally makes sure all questions or concerns are answered.

Response from CleanCloud

Replied September 2015

Thank you for your review. We have one correction to make: - You do not need to use Stripe to process your payments with us. You are free to use any payment processor you like, and so you can have lower transaction fees for your in store card payments.

Will from Dashing Valet

Best bang for the modern entrepreneur

Not sure why I've never seen or come across this company before. Well actually I did, back in 2013-14 but I was locked in to a situation with a previous pos and could not switch. As soon as I could I jumped, the software is robust, customer support responsive ( very important), and the app features are just what I was looking for. I can say enough about my experience and cannot wait for more updates. Dashing Valet dry cleaning is very happy with clean cloud app and recommend,especially mobile operators, to seriously take a look at this software and stop leaving money on the table.

Pros

The app features, customer support, and price.

Cons

The only con that I can see is that the software are doesn't have all of the modern bells and whistles like geo location , geo fencing, separate driver app, garment photo functionality, but I am sure that at some point more features will be added.

Mark from The Folde

Lucky Find On Our End

CleanCloud does everything we need and - with some customizations - we are up and running with an Austin, TX based on-demand laundry delivery service. Click a button, your dirty laundry and dry cleaning is picked up. Click it again and your clean laundry and dry cleaning is delivered back to you. It wouldn't be possible without CleanCloud's help. www.thefolde.com

Pros

Simple interface. Reliable performance. Low cost. Good communication with team for customization.

Cons

Does not yet offer flexible scheduling module. Bug: customers can select a date and time that has already passed when ordering.

Max from Eastern Drycleaners

The program is great and the customer support is even better

The best benefit is that it streamlines our workflow into one elegant solution. Since I am gushing in my review I feel compelled to say that I am a real customer and I am not paid to write this.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. They understand the drycleaning business so I can make my own modifications to accomodate the way I do things in my business.

Cons

All software has limitations, I have discussed with support and they are always working to improve. There are no major limitations that would make me want to look for other software.

Fantastic pos for the industry

Having used the product for two years its very user friendly, my staff find it very easy to use and my customers love it when they loose there docket, we have there transactions at the touch of a button

Pros

The stats that are available and the quick invoicing function, my customers love it.

Cons

That its billed in US dollars, every thing else is fab

Greg from GRX Commercial Laundry

Excellent choice for retail/delivery DC businesses

I found CleanCloud after trying two other platforms and being unsatisfied with them. Right away, I was impressed with the straight-forward, color-coded interface screen on Cleancloud, and the excellent platform response (load time, etc). We have had no down time or any other application issues at all, and are very satisfied. We use it for our dry cleaning drop off and delivery business, as well as my laundromat's wash & fold drop off service. Very little adjustment is needed for all of these, and all aspects of your services are very easy to change in the program. They have tailor made it for delivery as well, with the ability to plan routes and print daily delivery lists that can include maps if you like. This is way above and beyond the other apps I tried, and for about the same price. Also, Cleancloud never called me and tried to high-pressure sell me on upgrading the service for an hour on the phone like another one did. Add in that there's no contract commitment, and its a no brainer. Would highly recommend to any DC business.

Catherine from Alpine Dry Cleaners

Best POS for the Modern Age

I choose Cleancloud because of the text notification system. This has been of great value for me and my customers. We have been able to clear out inventory faster, and even let customers know when we close because of weather. The metrics system is a great way of keeping track of your sales from the store and at home. Is easy to use and helps you stand out from your competition.

Pros

Texting notification, email notification and ease of use.

Cons

Not very customizable

evonne from Simone's Cleaners

Wonderful customer service, ease of use

cleancloud provides a great cloud service that allows us to access through our cell phones even if the internet goes out. we love it.

Pros

The customer support and the ease of use, as well as customization of features.

Cons

don't have anything I dislike about the software

March 2015

Yuslennys from Lulu's Quality Cleaners

March 2015

Excellent Software & Excellent Customer Service

There are not enough words for me to describe how much I love CleanCloudApp. About a month ago, I started googling online trying to find a dry cleaner software that I could purchase for my family's first dry cleaning drop off store which will be opening soon, and I came across CleanCloud. I am so happy that I found this program and tried it. By the way, the first 14 days are free which is great since you can try it for free. The program is very user friendly and has a lot of perks that I'm sure my future customers will love such as e-mail and text message notifications of when their order is ready for pick-up. Also, CleanCloud app integrates with thermal printers and cash registers that could be integrated with your laptop or desktop like in my case to have your own complete POS system. Most importantly CleanCloud provides its customers with excellent customer service. I would like to thank David and Simon for helping me with everything I've needed from questions on how to use the program and even suggestions on which printer and register to buy. I can't wait for my store to open so that I can start using CleanCloud. If you are reading this review, all I can say is that you should definitely try CleanCloud.. Trust me you won't regret it!!!

Asuquo from KSM Dry Cleaners Ltd

Great System

Pros

The software is easy to us and is very effective in tracking down orders. One can use this to drive sales and gain more customers and customer loyalty. It helps business owners to monitor their sales and see trend which will be invaluable in projection.

Cons

The text promotion to customers is very limited. You cant send more than 160 characters. But on the whole its a worthy purchase

Pushkar from Bonanza Dry cleaners

September 2016

Best, reliable and easy to use software I have used

I have a total of 23 locations in different states and the ability to monitor employee sales, track orders and manage customer information from anywhere i am attracted me to clean cloud. Their support team is awesome, anytime my system goes down for whatever reason they log on to my pc within 5 to 10 mins and fix the issue. I give them 5 stars in overall quality, ease of use, i would give them 10 stars if i could for customer support , being in the dry cleaning industry and staying up to date with it these guys do a great job with the support they provide. And you cannot beat the price for all the features you get that are constantly updated. They constantly provide updates and take care of your customized requests as soon as they can which makes them stand out from their competition, I've used several dry cleaning software companies over the years for example, liberty, profit maker, smart system, spot clean etc. I have found clean cloud and i dont think i will be switching to another company anymore. You dont have to think twice to sign up with clean cloud, its a no brainer, its the best cloud based software hands down. David, Simon, Peter, you guys are awesome, keep up the good work!!!!!

Nick from Rainbow Dry Cleaners

October 2015

Quick, Easy, and Simple to Use and Get Started!

We were in the process of upgrading to a POS system that has accounting and delivery capabilities. It took us about 2-3 months to try and get everything figured out with a different company but there system had way too many bugs in it. Everyday I was trying to get on the phone or email technical support but kept getting the same response that I have to submit a ticket and then setup a time to call. I would call and then they would say they were busy and they would have to call back....which they never did. We finally decided to scrap even trying to implementing that other companies product and thought we would give CleanCloud a try since there was a free trial. Couldn't be more impressed by the functionality and ease of use of everything. Did I mention customer support is incredible? Most of the time my problem or issue was either addressed or fixed the same day. It took us 3 weeks from the time I signed up, to the time we implemented CleanCloud into our store and had our employees trained. Not to mention that most of our employees are scared of technology, so the ease of use of CleanCloud had helped alleviate some of that stress for them. Best decision we have made for our business!

David from Walker Strachan Linen Services

Industry: Textiles

Pleasant and Efficient. Was contacted and assisted every step of the way.

All in one solution for my laundry needs. Rather than having to purchase 3 different software to perform the same tasks that Clean Cloud offers in one bundle.

Pros

Ease of use, set up was a breeze and the app, with website are an awesome value added benefit. Love the POS feature and the ability to bill customers by weight which for my company we were looking to purchase a competitor software that had specialty in laundry systems but they did not offer a POS component, App, Website, etc along with many of the customer alert features such as SMS, and Emails. Overall CleanCloud has it all.

Cons

The only drawback so far is the visual basics of the software which more of it was HTML format with icons and graphics.

Yegishe from Shoeber

Best POS

#1 customer service truly

Pros

Make my business running very smoothly and keep everything in order.

Cons

First you can adjust the way you want its work and they help you with everything.

February 2015

Adrian from Bedford Alterations

February 2015

Best on the market, but still in it' infancy

Wow. Compared to the old-school Geelus, its hugely exciting to see CleanCloud join the market. A truly cloud based, easy to use, mobile and tablet friendly solution. I tried Geelus on 3 occasions, and on each occasion hated the complicated clunky solution. Roll in Cleancloud and everything is easier, fresher, faster. I do feel CleanCloud is V1, and that they'll find lots of opportunities to improve the interface. For example deleting products (i.e. if you want to change the master list of products) is painful, and there's no easy way to view all your customers. That said. Look at what Cleancloud brings to the table: Automated email and SMS messages to your clients confirming orders are ready, full integraation with Paypal and swipe for card payments, online booking that allows customers to book collection times. Wishing Cleancloud every success with the future.

Response from CleanCloud

Replied February 2015

Thank you for the kind words Adrian. We have two ways you can look at your entire customer list. You can either run a blank search for customers or you can export the customer database to an Excel database. Thank you for the feedback about deleting being cumbersome. We will look to improve that.

Ayad from Laundry House

I love CleanCloud. It serves all my needs as a small business owner

Pros

CleanCloud is an intuitive and easy to use software. However, every now and then we do have some questions about certain features. Luckily, the tech support team usually responds to our inquiries within minutes. Love it

Cons

We are having difficulty connecting the digital scale to the software and sometimes the receipt printer is finicky. In that it doesn't print receipts as needed. Both those issues are usually resolved on the spot

Response from CleanCloud

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your response Ayad. If you are having trouble with the receipt printer be sure to let us know as it might be that you need to set a static IP address for the printer. The weight scale issue you mention is a issue only on Mac, it works perfectly on PC. We are investigating a workaround for Mac.

Ahmed from Golden Class Laundry

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great Software

Great software, easy to use and manage a business with, and fantastic customer support with brilliant response times.

Pros

Ease of Use Great support team Constant updates

Lydia from Giralda Cleaners Inc

Great Value for Money

the software is vry user friendly but the BEST part is the the customer service Simon and staff gives their clients. They are very responsive and help you adapt the software to your needs. I highly recommend CleanCloud.

Pros

the cleanliness and user friendliness

Cons

not much-whatever I need to be adapted they have completed for me.

Chris from Midway Cleaners

CleanCloud delivers a seamless experience

I started using Clean cloud in one of my stores in June. From start to finish they have been easy to work with, delivered a high quality product, and continue to improve the software. They are a valued partner in raising my business to the next level! Way to go CleanCloud team!

Pros

Well organized and user friendly

Cons

Payment options

Oluniyi from Nikuncept Consulting

Great application that makes the process seamless

made the process easier

Pros

Cons

difficult partial payment process and also does not bring forward old balance on new order, the cost can also go down a bit

Melissa from Citadelle French Cleaners LLC

Amazing!! The BEST customer service experience I've ever had.

All of the benefits that are need it to run a business with zero worries. It definitely improved our customer service. People love the whole text message alerts and so do we. Thank you so much for your service you guys have created a great work tool.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and update. Any person can learn it in no time. Not to forget that if anything happens the Cleancloud team will ALWAYS be there to help right away. We are very happy to have chosen Cleancloud for our business software, it has definitely made our job easier and more pleasant. Highly recommend this product (and the whole team that comes with it

James from Express Drycleanerz

Clsancloud app

It's able to update customers in real time and it's online

Pros

Very stable and easy to use system with all features foe Drycleaning business

Cons

Customization of the system is abut Limited

Jordan from The Folde

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Customizing CleanCloud

CleanCloud was the perfect fit for starting our business. There is really no other option out there like them if you're starting a laundry-related business. While their initial product was great, our concept required a lot of customization. The CleanCloud team was fantastic in working with us and our many challenging requests and ultimately helped us start Austin's first on-demand wash and fold and dry cleaning service. With their help, we were able to create a business tailored specifically to our customers' busy schedules and allow the flexibility needed in today's hectic world.

Pros

Easy to use. Great team helped us customize to fit our needs.

Sylvester from City Line Cleaners

October 2015

CleanCloud is a cloud based platform that simply works

I have been using Clean Cloud for a few months now in preparation for the launch of our new mobile business. I have a had a positive experience utilizing the product. The platform is very user friendly. I was able to get the solution up and running with little to know assistance, however I must say that the technical support team of David and Simon, have been very responsive to any and all of my support questions, suggestions, and enhancements. Some of the best support I have had in a while. Its like having them as members of my team. The high availability of the platform has been highly reliable. I am looking forward to great things from CleanCloud in the coming weeks and months ahead as we work to implement this solution and integrate it with others. I would like to see an evolution of the mobile store platform into more of a true native mobile application. That would be great!

Marco from GoodWill Cleaners

Easy and Great software. Best customer service ever!!!

I opened my dry cleaners in 2015 and I have been using CleanCloud ever since then. I love it. My customers love when they get a text their garments are ready. So many features at your finger tips. Best of all is their customer service. These guys will always contact you immediately (between 2 to 5 minutes) if you have a problem and they fix it right immediately even if it's not something on their end, they still help you out for free. I don't leave reviews, but this time around I had to. I am never leaving CleanCloud. It gives me a piece of mind knowing that they are always there for me. I even take customers on my phone. I am sometimes at home and monitor whats going on in the store through the app. Amazing. Great software and best customer service.

Ray from Load Laundromat

A really awesome tool for today's laundry

No more pen and paper, cleancloud is so fun to use. My girls who work at the store are amazed with how easy this software is. Granted you need to do a few orders to get a hand on it, but once you do, its a piece of cake. I am glad I found cleancloud and wish them the best of luck!

Pros

Easy to use, can use your own computer. Able to see orders from my home office

Cons

That if the internet is down so is the software

May 2015

Jonathan from DryCleanersToronto.com

May 2015

Best Dry Cleaning POS on the Market

After launching our new pickup and delivery business with a traditional POS, our transition to CleanCloud has allowed for a significantly easier process for us (the dry cleaner) and our customers . For the customer, the online booking tool, email notifications and online payment make the dry cleaning pickup and delivery experience seamless. For the dry cleaner, the ability to check in an order from a cell phone, receive payment before delivery and check day-to-day analytics on the go has been fantastic. On top of that, Simon and his team at CleanCloud have been very responsive and done their best to fulfill all our custom needs (ex. Receipt and Tag Changes). I would highly recommend CleadCloud for any retail dry cleaner or pickup and delivery business.

Tara from Almost Home Academy

Super easy to use! Is worth using if in the laundry business

Pros

I like how easily customizable the program is. It is easy to make meet the needs of the business.

Cons

Took a little while to have everyone learn how to use it but after they learned it was a breeze.

Benny from Pressed Garments

The cloud that's clean

This company sure does know what support is all about. The ease of access of this site is well worth the money. So far so good and I can not stress enough the importance of service as I will with Clean Cloud. We will be using this for sure!!!!

Pros

It's a very easy to use, straight forward POS

Cons

Duplicate customer overlap on data entry. There should be a safe guard that will not duplicate customer information if a name is capitalized or punctuation of an address is a little different when another employee enters customer info.

Abbas from ATX DRY CLN

Clean cloud is super awesome

It

Pros

Everything is a pro i csnt asit use this for my new business in Austin TX.

Cons

Nothing at all its easy to use and does everything i need