CleanCloud

CleanCloud Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Price, ease of deployment...we were up and running in 1 day...including employee training."
  • icon"It’s centralised literally everything you name it the software has it. It’s also very easy to use very user friendly."
  • icon"It is also great for routing and overall management of orders in our warehouse. We really like it and so do our customers."
  • icon"The support is only available through trouble tickets. When updates and new features are added there is no communication as to what has been done."
  • icon"What was missing last month they have adapted and made changes to."
  • icon"There were bugs that had been reported to support but they treated some them as 'feature requests' even though they're critical to prevent human errors or make the system less difficult to use."

Have you used CleanCloud and would like to share your experience with others?

All CleanCloud Reviews

Fantastic pos for the industry

Having used the product for two years its very user friendly, my staff find it very easy to use and my customers love it when they loose there docket, we have there transactions at the touch of a button

Pros

The stats that are available and the quick invoicing function, my customers love it.

Cons

That its billed in US dollars, every thing else is fab

Jeanne

Best Cloud-based dry cleaning software

Overall, I am glad I came across CleanCloud. The staffs are very courteous and helpful when I need technical help. The software is very easy to use and implement. I don't think I am ever switching to another company!

Pros

I like that this software is cloud-based. I get to manage my business from anywhere. Plus, I can send texts to my customers from the website for a small additional fee.

Cons

I don't like that although I can send texts to my customers, they cannot reply to me. It would be great if they would allow for this option.

Reasons for choosing CleanCloud

CleanCloud price and their cloud feature were options no other product offered to me!

Elham

February 2022

Started off great- aftercare is terrible

Frustrating support that has cost me on the business side. and in the end it’s the aftercare you live with everyday.

Pros

The simple cloud based interface makes it possible to manage transparently from anywhere.

Cons

Support team are just terrible. They are not responsive. They drop the ball on paid deliverables, and they don’t acknowledge and try to fix the shortcomings once they occur. Maintenance on purchased products such as custom apps has been highly problematic. I regret establishing my business trusting their white lAbelled app to be the core of my customer interface

Response from CleanCloud

Hi Elham, We're so sorry to hear this. All support requests sent to support@cleancloud.com are responded to within an hour during business hours and we always try to go above and beyond to help. We're sorry we couldn't provide the exact solution you needed, in these rare occasions we do provide available workarounds. Regarding our apps, we must abide with Apple guidelines and cannot speed up their processes nor influence their requirements but will always try to do everything we can to help

Replied March 2022

Great system at affordable price.

Very pleased

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up. Being cloud based it can be managed from anywhere. Full functionality out of the box. Has proved invaluable during the pandemic allowing us to easily ramp up our delivery offerings.

Cons

Difficult to manage price increases, lengthy process, easy to make mistakes in setting up price lists

Reasons for choosing CleanCloud

Ability to integrate with our chosen card machine. (Paymentsense)

Price and functionality.

Meynard

Great Software

Great software.

Pros

The software help me triple my revenue by addding Pickup and delivery.

Cons

There was issues but the support team are very helpful with solving the issue.

Reasons for choosing CleanCloud

I was able to run the software from my island of Guam

Frank

February 2022

CleanCloud POS, Order Management and Delivery Driver app

From the day-to-day operations to the affordability to customer management, the CleanCloud people know how to provide SAS with ease of use and great training and support.

Pros

CleanCloud does everything I need it to do at a reasonable price. It streamlined our in-store operations and completely simplified our pickup/delivery business.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment. I'd have to give this some thought.

Features, price, onboarding help

Reasons for switching to CleanCloud

Liberty did not offer a practical pickup/delivery component.

Kyle

May 2022

Clean Cloud review for Krispy Kickz Sneaker Laundry

Predominantly we aim to be more efficient within our business and Clean Cloud adds a more streamlined approach to our processes therefore providing better service offering to our customers.

Pros

Its ease of use, quick setup and its integrations. I like that its tailored for the type of service we do and takes the chore out of the admin within our business.

Cons

Improvements to the UI/UX could be a bit better. With more improvement around a more cleaner interface, perhaps also a welcome Step by step setup for new accounts would also be a plus. Do also feel that the admin/backend could be a bit more informative.

Reasons for choosing CleanCloud

Complexity and cost to implement.

Kal

Good software

Excellent, it helps me review my orders adequately

Pros

It’s very easy to use and can be customized easily

Cons

The support do not respond quickly and the did not solve a problem I have until this minute

Response from CleanCloud

Hi Kal, thanks for your review! We're glad that our platform fits your need. We now have a technical support team available 24/7 that can assist you quickly.

Replied August 2019

Alex

October 2022

Very happy customer

Pros

Ease of use by staff, some of whom are seniors

Cons

Some user interfaces are not intuitive, eg how to delete an order

saoud

Industry: Textiles

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Pros

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

Cons

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Response from CleanCloud

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

Replied April 2018

Talahat

December 2021

Intuitive and User friendly

A very up-to date software full of features designed by the company and the users. A forever evolving software and in touch with their customers to quickly make changes and integrate new features. A company that listens to customers and acts.

Pros

The software is customisable in appearance pricing and gives control to the the administrator.

Cons

Software only allows forward booking of four weeks at a time.

Reasons for choosing CleanCloud

Customer service and customer interactive ability on the software.

Reasons for switching to CleanCloud

Because it allowed us control over pricing products and make changes and add products on the fly as well as the much needed non restrictive element of controlling your software.

NURIT

SUPER GOOD

VERY GOOD SYSTEM

Pros

EASY TO MANAGE!!! ONLINE EVERYWHERE, EMPLOYEES ACCOUNTS.

Cons

sOMETIMES WHEN THERE IS NO INTERNET WE CANT ACCESS THE ACCOUNT.

Hari

I love this software, it made my life so easy with the online booking facility.

Numerous benifits as its all integrated .Best part is the team at clean cloud are constantly updating with new features.

Pros

Simple and Easy to use. Its not just a point of sale or online booking stuff, it actually saved me tons of hours in admin work. Got excellent features.

Cons

Agents billing is a bit hard as there is no provision to discount their percentage in monthly invoicing. Text credits are bit expensive. If the app has push notification facility that will be great. Also if the app has some images of garments facility it will be better.

Casey

Great Software

I have been using this software since June. It took a little bit of playing around to figure things out, but I was up and running in no time at all. Every month they keep adding new features and options. The best part of this software is the customer service, they respond very quickly, evenings and weekends. They have made many changes that were one-offs for my business. The support is perfect. This is the best value available, as I have compared all of the other services available. Save time and have them import your customer list, you can't test the software in real time. It's also great I can do everything from my phone if needed, or just to check the daily numbers.

Pros

Customer service

Cons

The icons and buttons. It would be nice to see better graphics and make it easier to change colors. It would be nice to drag and drop the icons where I need them vs doing them by groups

Joan Pere