• Pros

• "Great benchmark data, easy to adapt to new markets,"

• "The flexibility is great. We're able to both standardize and customize as needed for our different markets. "

• "Dynamic Pricing is a great and modern platform by Omnia that helps you to increase your sales by updating prices. I recommend this app to minor retailers, it's great for that."

• Cons

• "Omnia's Dynamic Pricing software is relatively expensive for small retailers (with lower revenue). "

• "At the moment no cons. There were some parts of the pricing strategy we couldn't implement at the beginning. But with some workarounds and help of the product team we got everything worked."

• "- No A/B testing possibilities available to proof value of dynamic pricing - Pricing of software when having significant volume of SKU's"

Browse Omnia Dynamic Pricing Reviews

Shawn from Self-employed

Works fantastic

I use DynamicPricing for my products prices. It helps me get the most profit from sales by comparing with competitors pricing.

Pros

I like that it automates your pricing to help you make the most money based on competitors pricing. You can even price based on location. It’s very easy to use.

Cons

The only thing is that it’s kind of expensive.

It is exactly what we needed

- we can analyze prices on the market easily - automated price matching is quite reliable

Pros

- easy to use - easy implementation, no problems with reliablity - good and fast customer support

Cons

Sometimes products are not correctly matched or not at all matched to products on our competitors' sites

Malva from Philips

A leapfrog forward through dynamic pricing!

Always the latest market dynamic reflected in the prices, through a fully automated process without human intervention across all markets.

Pros

- The flexibility of the tool: every pricing strategy is possible or made possible - Reliability of scraping information. - Transparency through the market trends and show me why functionality, to understand which pricing strategy is applied.

Cons

- Working in multiple portals is not that straightforward. Therefore standardization across portals (for multiple markets) is not in place yet. - Analytics on assortment level needs to be done outside of Omnia.

Reasons for Choosing Omnia Dynamic Pricing

The collaboration with Omnia is a treat. On top of the topics, a can do mentality and pro-active communication is what we are benefitting from.

Alex from Ideal Tech SRL

Great tool

Pros

It was easy to integrate their API to dynamically update the prices on our website. Has plenty of options for calculating prices based on competition prices, cost, stock etc. Easy to use interface to manage rules and promotions. We asked for a feature that was not available and it was added pretty fast.

Cons

No cons so far, the software does its job well.

An from Philips

Great solution for dynamic pricing

Flexible to build business rules.

Pros

Great benchmark data, easy to adapt to new markets,

Cons

Not all benchmarks were in place and took some time to add.

Reasons for Choosing Omnia Dynamic Pricing

Good support during implementation/ roll-out in all the different countries. Learn and improve.

Dimitar from Laptop.bg Ltd

Amazing product. My business grew within just a month. If you want to be on the trend DP is a must.

Pros

It easy to use, really fast and it's browser based. It helped me a lot when I have to check the competition. My role is to manage the prices and promotions on a daly base this tool reduce the process significantly.

Cons

Currently there is nothing that I can state as a negative feature. Sometimes it's a little laggy but it's not significant.

Joris from Wehkamp

Value for money and easy to use

Dynamic pricing is a necessary aspect in your online commerce strategy especially in a competitive and seasonal market with large volume SKU catalogues.

Pros

- User interface simplicity - Integration with all major Dutch comparison websites - Does exactly what it needs to do - Great and fast support

Cons

Mihael from Sancta Domenica d.o.o.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Very good project with excellent support.

Great, without any complaints.

Pros

The application works very well without any issues but the best thing about Dynamic Pricing are the people behind it. I had a wonderful experience working with representative on a project for one year and she had all our problems and requests answered and resolved.

Cons

User interface of the application can be better.

Paul from Any-Lamp

Dynamic Pricing Review

Positive

Pros

The software has a lot of options to insert (competitive) pricing data and to maintain different pricing strategies. Moreover, google page impressions can be linked in an automated way to pricing strategy.

Cons

As a dashboarding tool, the software provides little summary on (for example) price indices and other paterns.

Dimitar from Laptop.bg

DP review

Amazing product and it's a must for all onliners.

Pros

The product is very fast, user friendly and so rich with functionalities.

Cons

Sometimes it hangs due to browser cash issues.

Onno from Self Employed

Good pricing software for setting up dynamic pricing

Pros

Highly customisable for your pricing strategy Interface is very user friendly Great support

Cons

Some pricing tactics are complex to build in such as rounding rules

Julien from BCC elektro-speciaalzaken B.V.

Great software and support

Pros

The Dynamic pricing software helped us to implement our new pricing strategy and get our prices dynamic. The software is easy to use, got really a lot of features and is getting new improvements on a very frequent basis. Beside of the software the implementation went very well by the help of the people of Omnia Retail.

Miljan from Internetstores

Very Good and Simple Tool for automatic-pricing

Pros

After learning how to deal with that tool, its relative easy to set up prices according to your needs.

Cons

Adjustment of settings is sometimes too slow

Bas from Fragrance.com

Industry: Cosmetics

Great tool to optimise your pricing strategy

We are using Omnia Pricewatch to retrieve competitive pricing on ourproducts and use that in our algorhytms to determine our own pricing strategy.

Pros

High coverage of our products, great accuracy compared to some other tools we've used.

Cons

The setup was fast & easy based, only some confusion about decimal points over comma's in the spreadheet we use to upload our data. easy to overcome.

Reasons for Choosing Omnia Dynamic Pricing

accuracy and speed & ease of setup.

Reasons for Switching to Omnia Dynamic Pricing

accuracy and coverage

Sander from Brandfield

Ecommerce essential

Pros

-Easy -Complete -Good support One tool for multeple purposes always have my preference.

Cons

setyp needs some technical skills, but this was expected

Andrés from Blanko SRL

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Great for minor eCommerce retailers

I used Dynamic Pricing by Omnia when my company was starting. It was a great journey ad I recommend it 100%.

Pros

Cons

Unfortunately this app wasn't what we needed when the company started to grow at gigantic steps.

Marcha from Cognizant Technology Solutions

Easy to set-up pricing automation tool which optimizes your product prices every hour.

Pros

What I like most about this software, is that it is very flexible. You can make adjustments and controle the algorithm in a way that the 'rules' follow your own unique pricing strategy. Furthermore, I like that the tool is very transparant. You can click on 'show me why'-buttons, which explain all the steps the tool took to decide on the advice price.

Anthony from Philips

Great new capability for our stores!

Pros

Cons

There is some functionality missing that I hope will be introduced in the future, such as the ability to send reports to multiple recipients, more easily fix prices for multiple products, build rounding rules, etc.

Laura from Hickety Pickety

Helps find the sweet spot - at first I regarded it as a novelty app until I became convinced by it.

Pros

Experiment...experiment...experiment. It helps me experiment with market positioning through dynamic pricing, at the same time explaining to me how the algorithm works and the factors that inform the software's recommendations. This empowers me to keep tweaking as I go until I find the sweet spots for my products. Brilliant!

Cons

Still early days for me, trying to get to grips with the reporting. As a sidenote, I'd have liked their own pricing for the software to be more transparent on their website as the lack of this info made them seem at first somewhat of an exclusivist company and it felt like a bit of an effort for me to make the extra steps to enquire about it.