• Pros

• "I love the ease of using this product, as a business we use this product every day; it was easy to learn and easy to use."

• "Very easy to set up, very easy to use. Cloud based makes it super easy and flexible for working from anywhere."

• "I loved the ease of the website, I was able to upload my own designs super easy and make changes on the fly. "

• Cons

• "There are still some functionality issues with the delivery management, but they are continuing to update the program and make it better."

• "While customer information did transfer, recipient information did not. But it was easy to update all this with our customers and now we are all set."

• "I can't think of too much that I don't like about the software."

Browse Floranext Reviews

Robin from Wild by Nature

If you want to keep your hard earned money, this is the POS system that will do that for you.

Too many benefits too list, but the major one is that I keep having people tell me that they chose me because of the look of my site. It looks more custom designed and you can upload your owns arrangements AND PRICING...

Pros

The set up and ease of use was easier than I anticipated it would be. The staff is wonderful to work with and compassionate if you are computer challanged. This system offers 99% of what most florists would need on a daily basis and they keep expanding their programs.

Cons

Honestly my only complaint is that the Quickbooks on line link, is great for keeping track of your finances but I find that most accountants "hate" quickbooks on line. Now if they could link to a desk top version............WOW.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

I chose Floranext because they are/were in the floral business themselves and have been doing this for a long time. They continue to improve and add to their website.

Reasons for Switching to Floranext

Because when I reached a point in my new business that I could afford (very affordable) the monthly payment and did the math I was keeping a lot more of my own money in my pocket. You see if you use a site that takes a percentage of your profits off the top. It might be easier for you, but you might just be leaving a lot more money on the table.

Jenny from Celidan Florist, Inc.

Celidan Florist Review of Floranext POS Software

Floranext has allowed us to have a POS system that gives us a great layout and tech support, but lets us use our own images when needed and have complete control of content and pricing. They connect well with Flower Shop Network and we are able to accept orders from direct customers as well as other florists. For a low monthly fee we have everything we need to run our small business.

Pros

We use Floranext as our Point of Sale and for our internet orders. They have created a beautiful web page for us but we can also make changes and are in total control of it as well. We add our own images and are in charge of the products offered and pricing. It also offers Sales reports and daily delivery reports that are very helpful. When I have had questions their tech support has been available instantly. With the recent Covid issues I could not log in from home and they helped me solve that within a half hour of calling.

Cons

We cannot think of anything that is missing at this time.

Reasons for Switching to Floranext

They required a large membership fee and monthly payments. They required us to buy their products to fill specific orders that came in from other florists. Floranext was a bridge to a website with tech support that let us be in charge of our flower shop and it's items sold.

Kathryn from blue leaf studio florist

Industry: Fine Art

Unorganized Template, Too much scrolling, Clumbsy features

Retail florist

Pros

It would interface with our current operating system. But that's about it. I didn't have room enough on the least liked to I am writing it here. The template is badly designed. The order form is floating in air on the page. Constantly having to go to the computer to show the employees where to put the information in. Too much scrolling and searching to fill order page on the order forms and drop down window. The customer's total shows up in white against a orange capsule at the bottom that you have to scroll to. Very hard to see. Looking for another POS. That's how I found this page.

Cons

Bad placement for filling forms. A lot of little annoyances like the back button doesn't take you to the previous page. Too much scrolling and searching to fill order page. Can't send email receipts on the accounts page. Doesn't take payment on event page or partial payments. I've sent detail information as to what changes need to be made and they are always changing it but adding unnecessary features and not fixing the basic problems.

Hana from Arcata florist

Industry: Fine Art

Best florist software

Overall I just love Floranext I've been with lots of other florists software companies and I should have never left Floranext I had them in the beginning and I'm glad I'm back for good.

Pros

What I like most about Floranext software is that all the things that come up are usually fixed with floanext whether it be saved in a draft from an order to go back the examples are endless.

Cons

I can't think of too much that I don't like about the software.

Reasons for Switching to Floranext

Well at the beginning of the year I realized how much they were charging me per order adds up to quite a lot I'd rather pay the monthly fee that foreign exchanges which is pretty frugal since I do such a high volume of orders per day

Elizabeth from Petal Town Flowers (North Bay Floral)

Gain Independence in running your flower business

Customer service has been excellent. From the very beginning, they were super responsive and quick to turn it all around. I remember being so frustrated with our old wire-service driven "websites" (they were horrible), and feeling like Floranext was a breath of fresh air. I LOVE that I can totally design our website to be our own, it looks different from those typical canned boring sites that all look the same as everyone else. I am able to quickly make changes and launch new products and categories, turn things on and off. The pricing model is great... just pay your small monthly service fee and that's it... no "per transaction" fees, or constant upselling tactics. They have a super intuitive "super ticket" that we now use (letter size paper, not legal) or if you still have a bunch of old stock from your other system, you can configure your orders to that size.

Pros

This software is designed and continually updated by actual florists who have very strong technical knowledge. We were desperately looking for a product that was smart, flexible and affordable and best of all... didn't hold you hostage to a large old-fashioned floral wire service. Floranext was like a breath of fresh air. We use the POS component to run our daily business (phone and internet orders, used to run at our Retail shop) and also the Proposal service for all our Wedding and Event quotes and scheduling. It's all integrated into one super easy to use cloud-based system. We can literally run our business from anywhere we have internet access (yes, we can go on vacation now and check our orders!)

Cons

Not much that I don't like, but I am hoping that through continued development, the mobile app becomes more enhanced. We aren't consistently using the delivery app for our drivers because they are freelance and it's more user maintenance than makes sense. When I'm on my phone and need to do any work, I'm using the web version on my phone, which is cumbersome. But at least I can check on deliveries, confirm orders etc.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

More features, better integration, and customer service was excellent.

Reasons for Switching to Floranext

We had both Bloomnet and FTD, the constant battle (at one point we also had Teleflora). Neither system worked with the other, each claiming it was the other's fault for not integrating. From the endless fees, deductions, penalties, marketing schemes, transaction fees and so many other ways they get you, we were desperate to get away from them and run our flower business the way we wanted - Independent of their "old-school" ways. I can't remember how I found Floranext (probably Googled "floral POS system) and I couldn't believe I had waited so long. One call and we were on our way. Of course, it took months to unwind from the other two companies (their claws are deep), but once we did, we felt the tremendous weight lifted. Each order was ours, not 60%, but 100%! We have a small wire-service (FSN) that we use when we occasionally need to send an order out (and we receive several in each week). This service fully integrates with Floranext so the orders are all in line with our regular organic business and we route them all the same. We use the Proposal service to manage all our Wedding business. It lets you create beautiful quotes, with photo samples and detailed pricing, and once the wedding is booked, it becomes part of your daily order management. All in one easy web portal.

Stefanie from The Art Floral

Game Changer

If I ever have any problems, customer service gets back to me within minutes and problems get resolved immediatley.

Pros

The best part of the Floranext POS/ Website is how easy it is/ was to integrate my customer database as well as navigate all the features. It's basically foolproof. I think it was created by florists for florists, therefore making it super friendly. The delivery manager with GPS routing is amazing! It's like Amazons delivery service where you can take a photo of the arrangement if its left at the door and the customer is notified in real-time.

Cons

The only thing I think could improve is having a timed feature for rush deliveries on both the website and POS system, that could integrate into the delivery routing system.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

It took me almost a year to make the transition because I like to do my research (and I'm old and change is hard) But it was the best decision I could have made.

Reasons for Switching to Floranext

I hated how much money I was losing to a third party. With Floranext I keep all the money!

Edith from Glamurosa Event & Floral Design

It has been working so well for my business that I wish my competition would never know about it.

This is my third website and I have never been pleased with any of the other ones. I now understand, how can we work together to better my business. I feel like we are a team.

Pros

The personal is always ready to help you with your questions and concerns. Floranext also call us to follow up on how we are doing and what can they improve.

Cons

I wish the software could allow us to source our orders by dates, names, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

They understood what necessities and it was easier to set up my website.

Reasons for Switching to Floranext

The previous website was not producing the results I needed to grow my business. I never felt like they care about my business and it was sooo complicate to upgrade my page.

Barbara from Pretty Petals

Great Website for florists

I am very happy with Floranext. It is a smooth process and sales are way up! I like the fact that it comes with a SEO that helps get you ranked well on Google. We can really see a difference in some of the areas that we are ranking higher in.

Pros

I love the calendar on the website! I love how easy it is to stop taking orders when we are busy or to block off days when I want to go on vacation. It is easy to use and set up. The people from Floranext were so helpful with setting up my site. I think the end result is beautiful and I have increased sales! I also like the banners that are easy to change whenever I want a new look. I love my new site!

Cons

For some reason, I get quite a few calls saying that they did not get an email receipt. I'm not sure if that's a glitch in the system or if they are not checking their junk mail. It also has a glitch that if people just put in the zip code when ordering for delivery, it goes into whatever state that they are ordering from. So I get a few calls thinking we don't deliver in that zip code. Once they put in Colorado it totally works.

Reasons for Switching to Floranext

The web site did not have a calendar and was very hard to manage. It needed to be redone and got a referral from someone for Floranext.

Rachel from Romulus Flower Shop

Floral Shop Owner

Being a 1 person shop its important to have an easy POS system and website that i can easily work and know how to do alot on. I wouldn't switch to any other systems.

Pros

It's very easy to use. And I can customize it to my shop and my floral arrangements. I change up the banner based on holidays, I can take things of my site with a click of a button. And the wedding proposals make doing weddings so much more easier and the brides love the set ups.

Cons

When typing an enclosure card for a client we run out of room quickly. Wish we had the option to add more words to the cards. Also wish there was recipes for the florist for the floral arrangements on the website given to us.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

I could customize the website to fit my store and my designs. And they didn't take money from each order coming across online. Its a 1 set monthly fee and that's it!

LaRea from Flowers on 11th

I wish I would have had you sooner so that I could have loved you longer!!

I am absolutely head over heals in love with this product! I’ve been in business 18 years, best decision I’ve ever made was signing up for this!

Pros

This website POS system saves my day I’m telling you! Forget doing old school paperwork, and having a ton of paperwork sitting in boxes for 10 years!! This has been a complete lifesaver and came changer for me and my business! Love love love!

Cons

I wish there was more banners to choose from.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

Because it wasn’t perfect for my business.. this is perfect for my shop!

Lesleigh from Gladewater Flowers and More

Very User Friendly

Overall, I love working with Floranext. It makes our operations flow very smoothly even when we're busy.

Pros

Floranext is very easy to use. I took over my aunt's flower shop, who was already using Floranext. I was able to sit down, and figure out how to use it on my own. When it came time to decide whether to keep Floranext or not, I opted to stay due to this. I primarily use Floranext to keep track of my in house orders,deliveries, and sales. This works out very well for me. I also heavily use Floranext as a Customer Management Database. It's very easy to find and update information as needed. As well as keeping track of my house accounts for billing.

Cons

I really would like to see there be a choice of fonts when utilizing the Card Message field. Currently there is only a plain font, and there are times when a script or cursive font would be really nice. It would also be interesting if there was a way to store floral recipes in the system, and a current stem count per flower that would automatically degrade inventory counts based on live real time sales. That way when there are high order volumes you can easily see if you have the flowers available while you're taking the order, and if you are low you'll know you need to see about ordering more before pre-book for the following week. Now if that floral recipe was able to print on the order also, that would be outstanding for when a designer is helping out that might not be familiar with the recipes It would also be beneficial to be able to enter multiple orders at once.

Price and ease of use.

Sabrina from A Town & Country Floral

i what to have a flower shop!

The support in the beginning was awesome, and when ever I need Technical help they call right back! It’s a great team to be apart off! Some of the girls love it when you send them pictures of the flowers!

Pros

I been in the florist industry for over 40 years. I was a Teleflora florist for a very long time! Being in a small town 3 stops lights I figured this time I didn’t need to be, Teleflora shop anymore! I just needed a soft ware that would keep good records, customers love the fact they can call and all their info is right there it makes taking an order much easier! And my customers love the fact they receive a picture of the arrangement that was sent to there loved one! I love the fact I can change my front page monthly, and change out the arrangements! And sell what I have!

Cons

I had too spend a month going through the website pricing product bring it up to 2020 prices! And some designs I will not do ugly so I had to removed them off it’s been a year and sometimes an arrangement our plant comes through the the price was WRONG! So I honor the price and then up the price! And it still sales at the correct price! Right know we are working on a few issues with the system! But, overall it’s a great system!

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

There are 3 shops in town who have lovely program in Spokane, WA So all there websites look alike! Teleflora they what to be your business partner. So does. FTD! But I believe at this point in my time do what I do! 40 years I got a lot to share!

Jerry from Jerry's Floral Studio

September 2016

Floranext e-commerce websites are a business changer!

For years I have been with a floral software company who had control over my website. I had to ask them to add photos or products, and pleaded with them to change the look to best represented my business, I had enough and found Floranext POS & e-commerce websites. Floranext has been a business changer and I have should of went to them years ago.

Pros

With the Floranext e-commerce site, I am able to add my own photos of products, Change the theme and look that best suits my business, and I can just do it with a few simple clicks. I do not need to call anyone to do it for me, unless I have questions, and Floranext's team is always there to help. The best part is I have complete control over my domain name, unlike other floral software companies. There is no contract with Floranext and I can move on with my domain name if I so choose.

Cons

Since being with Floranext, there have been no cons, the team at Floranext is always there to answer my questions via phone, email, or help desk. Since Getting the website, I have also added the POS.

Response from Floranext

Replied November 2017

Jerry - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Floranext. We here at Floranext are so happy that you love your Floranext eCommerce website. We strive to have the best solutions for florists and the best customer service team to help assist in any way possible. - Floranext.

Carol from Fullers Floral & Gift

Best website in the industry

One of the greatest assets in using Floranext is their excellent Customer Service. If ever I find I have a problem or something isn't working properly, I just have to pick up the phone and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or one of the support team works on it until it is fixed. Most of the time the problem is Operator Error and they don't make me feel like an idiot, even though it was probably my fault. My customers love the look of my website and I get compliments all the time about it.

Pros

Our shop has been using Floranext products since 2013 and would never consider changing. We get compliments all the time on our website because it is so different from all the other cookie cutter sites. Our clients mention how easy our site is to navigate and are happy that they are able to place their order online with no hassles. As an admin on the site I like how easy it is to make changes when necessary. The Banners given are beautiful and we can keep our customers updated on the tag line provided at the top of the front page. This especially came in handy when we expanded our business and through the COVID issues.

Cons

I can't think of one feature that I don't like with this software.

Nancy from Beth's Hearts and Flowers

Floranext is a florist's best friend.

When we dropped all of the wire services, we needed our own website. Floranext was recommended by a florist friend and it is one of the best things we have done for our business. The customer service has always been very helpful with any issue or problem that we have had. They answer questions promptly and help me resolve them.

Pros

I can easily upload pictures of our one and only products. Pricing them is also very easy and it's no trouble to change the pricing. My customers also love my website and have said so many times. This website shows our customers that we care and are savvy in today's world. It is very easy for them to navigate and understand the ordering process. I actually let our instructor use our website during a small business seminar. She actually said that our website is exactly what every business needs. I tell all my florist friends to use Floranext.

Cons

My only wish is that there was less spaces for our customers to write on our enclosure cards. Sometimes they get to wordy and it is difficult to put everything they wish to convey on our cards.

Emily from Columbia City Bouquet

A Great alternative to Wire Services

They are easy to work with and it is an easy program to use.

Pros

It is made for florists so the functionality of receiving orders, making card messages and the like are great. They set it up to mimic Dove and FTD, so it is an easy switch with far less cost. Also, being an online program, it is accessible from anywhere and if you have computer problems, you will still be able to use it.

Pricing and usability

Reasons for Switching to Floranext

I no longer wanted to pay the fees attached to FTD

Angee from Angee's Flowers

Highly recommend Floranext

With the real-time point of sale, I always know exactly where I'm at with my customer orders. Web orders, phone orders, and delivery confirmations are instant. I also use Flower Shop Network for wire orders...very convenient for sending and receiving orders, along with delivery confirmation. Extensive reports can also be run to track sales, taxes, deliveries, etc.

Pros

Floranext is a very user friendly software application that delivers real-time information whether I am in my shop or out in the field. The integration of point-of-sale, with website orders, and delivery confirmations are a must have in my retail flower shop. The added feature of uploading pictures to the customer order saves steps from having to text or email the customer and also serves as a reference for repeat orders.

Cons

The downside to Floranext is when the internet connection is down. I have worked around this problem by using my cellphone hotspot to connect with the iPad and the Floranext app. This has also worked when I am making sales away from my brick and mortar, such as the farmer's market.

Wesley from Kelly Wes, LLC / Redmond Floral

Great Cheaper Alternative than FTD/Teleflora POS

Saves a lot of time for end of month accounting and multiple channels to be able to access the POS.

Pros

Its cloud based so I can use it at home as long as I have a working browser and login. There are no contracts. I am able to map out delivery routes and still print on floral paper from Teleflora. I can open up multiple browsers to do multiples at once. I can easily pull reports and see how I did during the day and it calculates taxable and non taxable items at the end of each month. It has Stripe Integration which I believe is safer than other payment processors. Good news is that I have always been able to reach out to IT Support and have requested changes and they do listen and work on them. Some things that I have asked for they have fixed or implemented.

Cons

There are still a few UI issues that don't always make sense. I am not able to send out invoices (only email receipts). I cannot perform multiple delivery orders in one transaction. Sometimes the server is slow and transaction take a while or sometimes the server is down or something and I can't access the POS. Its not the end of the world but you can tell they are still working on the software.

Laura from Twilight Acres Homegrown, LLC

Industry: Farming

If they would just fix a few thibgs

This product could be the absolute best if they could just work on these few issues. These very basic, core tasks are fundamental to running a successful business and without them it negates the other positives about the software.

Pros

Pretty user friendly- easy order entry. The proposals feature is awesome. I love that it’s cloud based so I can access anywhere. The super ticket printing is also awesome. It also connected easily with my wix website which was really important to me.

Cons

does not integrate with quickbooks even though it says it does. I have paid a quickbooks certified bookkeeper over $4000 over the last year and a half to get this working and it just doesn’t. Also, you can not send a house account customer a statement - well you can if you want them to call you completely confused and you want to look totally unprofessional. I literally have to create a month end statement in another software and send it to my customer. Good thing I don’t have a ton of house accounts. There are a few other issues but I think you guys get the idea.

Brittni from B. Marie's Flowers

Amazing POS & Website for Florists!

I love Floranext! It's so affordable compared to other software available and offers all the same products. They make running my floral business better!

Pros

I love how user friendly the software is. Everything from managing my POS to making changes to the website can all be done quickly and easily. Taking and receiving online orders is a breeze! I also absolutely LOVE that they've added Google review integration with delivery confirmations. In just 2.5 weeks we've gotten 7 new reviews... such an impact for my growing small business.

Cons

I wish there was more customization available for the website. The templates available don't allow me to create the website I want very well - or maybe I just don't know how to do it? There wasn't a lot of training in the way of website creation and so it's been a lot of learning as I go.

Kamilla from Kamilla's Floral Design

Floranext review

I chose floranext over 5 years ago. I was looking for a POS at the time, as I was working from non floral POS and it was more difficult to keep track more specific floral industry related stuff. I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on trying FLoranext and was convinced this was the way to go for my shop then. The transition was easy.

Pros

This software is built by someone who knows the industry in and out and had their own floral business for many years. This software is designed to have the work done for you. You can keep everything in one place and they don't stop to think outside of the box if the client is interested in particular features.

Cons

There is always room for more features and they would customize it to fit your needs.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

I did a lot of research and Floranext was the one I felt was a great fit for my company.

It was non floral POS

Matthew from Skowhegan Fleuriste & Formalwear, LLC

This software works great for our independent flower shop.

Since we are now an independent florist and don't belong to any order-gatherers, Floranext has provided us with a way to maintain business as usual. For the most part they have been able to provide for all of our front and back-end needs. Their technical support is excellent and they really care about us, their clients.

Pros

We love the iPad pos, the delivery software, and the billing feature.

Cons

I wish this software accommodated multiple tax codes during a sale. We use different tax codes depending on the products being purchased and it would be less cumbersome to enter a sale for a client if it were possible. Also, we have clients that want to send multiple orders out at once, to a ticket based option would be great so we don't have to start a new order every time, saving time on the customer service end of the transaction.

Anita from Bloomin Basket Florist

Best Beginning for Florist's

The floranext program lets you make all the money . There are no fees ,no books to purchase , no percentage to give away.

Pros

Floranext customer service is great. Anytime I had a question about the website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another team member responded quickly with guiding me through every step. When I wanted to add wedding packages and other special events all I did was tell my floranext rep and he did all the work .The website is easy to use.

Cons

What I like least is that I had not heard of it sooner

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

I choose Floranext for its moderate low monthly fee and customer service

Reasons for Switching to Floranext

With teleflora you work for them. The orders receive are below average price . They also had a penalty imposed for not reporting orders timely.

Angie from The Flower Shoppe

Our experience with Floranext has been great, from the trial period, to set up and ever since. I just wish we had found them sooner.

Pros

We had a website from another company for years that was more expensive than Floranext and less user friendly. I love that our Floranext site can be customized by us and it stays that way until I change it, software updates etc., do not mess up hours of work like we used to have to deal with. If we ever have a problem customer service is awesome and always gets things taken care of very quickly.

Cons

The one tiny drawback is that customers cannot select a pick up time for their orders.

Reasons for Switching to Floranext

Floranext is more user friendly PLUS they don't take per transaction fees or a percentage of each order.

June 2016

Jose from Casa de las flores

June 2016

Floranext's florist POS and florist website - The best there is!

After years of being with a wire service company, I made the change to Floranext. All I can say is that I should have made the switch earlier. Floranext's florist POS and florist website are made with florists in mind. They truly care about florists and making sure my business flourishes.

Pros

Floranext POS is easy and user-friendly. Taking an order in the POS is a breeze. The websites are so wonderful, I am able to customize and design my own website, unlike my previous wire service website. I am able to add my own images of products and set my own prices with just a few clicks. My sales have soared because of Floranext, no hidden or extra charges, just one monthly fee.

Cons

There are no cons to the Floranext florist POS and florist website. Floranext understands the floral industry and florists.

Response from Floranext

Replied November 2017

Jose - Thank you for leaving a review for Floranext. Here at Floranext our software is made for florists by Florists. We at Floranext always want to push the standard of the floral industry and provide the best solutions in floral software for florists - Floranext.

Susan from The Cottage Flowers and Gifts

Software Review

Pros

I have used other Florist software and can say that I love how easy Floranext is to use. The software guides you through the process of taking an order, pretty much click, type and print. Floranext also helps me with our website and it is very user friendly and easy to upload our own pictures to our website. You can also route your deliveries from the software! Bonus!

Cons

I do wish you could see the routes after they were delivered and be able to print a map of the route. Not just the list of the route.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

I choose Floranext because of their ease of use. It was not hard to figure out how to use the software.

Jim from ART among the FLOWERS

Love Floranext!

Super friendly staff, super easy website to build on and navigate through, and I wouldn't use any other floral website. Lots of other companies are trying to get us to move over to their websites, but I always tell them, I LOVE FLORANEXT and am not leaving.

Pros

Floranext is super easy to use to build on and navigate through. It's affordable and the staff is quick to get back to you if you have an issue.

Cons

I want to add tip line for our delivery drivers to get tips in advance from the sender, but right now Floranext is not able to add that feature to our website checkout page.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

Price and overall look of website of Floranext

Misty from A Touch of Sunshine

Satisfied Customer

The best in customer service and product. Everyone with Floranext has always been helpful. Floranext is always reliable and easy to use. I am a very satisfied customer!

Pros

The ease of use, product categories and daily/monthly sales reports are my favorite features. They help me see what is selling, when it sells and what I don’t need to sell anymore. In short it saves me money and time! Time is priceless!

Cons

The split payment is sometimes difficult. Would love to have a notes section for house payments.

Angie from Hernando Flower Shop

Complete florist software

Great software for running our flower shop.

Pros

This software integrates most all of our needs to keep our shop running smoothly. After leaving a wire service and needing a new pos software I went with another company first. After a few months I realized I made a bad decision and switched to Floranext.

Cons

Sometimes when searching for help the help screens are not up to date to the current version. However if I email for help it is taken care in a timely fashion.

Sheri from Sheri's Flowers

Very Professional

I've been using this software for years and really like it. I love that it my website & POS work together.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Non that I can think of.

Response from Floranext

Replied November 2017

Sheri - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that you have joined Floranext and we look at continuing to provide the best solution to florists via pos, eCommerce, and proposal software solutions on the market - Floranext.

Lori from Phoebe's Garden Inc

Amazing software!

Floranext has allowed me to streamline and customize my product lines, order processing, and daily reporting processes freeing up my time to do other tasks and projects.

Pros

I've utilized the "big" brands pos in the past, Floranext provides a much easier platform for both POS & my website with highly competitive pricing. I'd never go back. Even my 85 year old fill-in driver learned how to utilize the delivery applications. I also love that I can access the system anytime, from anywhere and not pay additional for extra users/computers.

Cons

I do miss the time card/clock functions, it would be nice to have everything all in 1 program.

Price and ease of use

Vanessa from Flowers For All Occasions

FLoranext

We love that it designed for our specific business, the customer service is outstanding.

Pros

Cons

As of now I have no complaints, the software works great.

Laurie from Susanne's Weddings Floral Design Studio LLC

Excellent Product!

We have been very happy with Floranext, expecially since we upgraded to Event Proposals

Pros

Floranext Proposals really helps our day to day work. The system is very user friendly and convenient. Customer service is excellent.

Cons

everytime we come across something we think would help us i just call, discuss and we're able to find a solution to make things that much better.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

It suited our particular needs perfectly.

Kathleen from Small Town Florist

Best business decision

Floranext just makes it so easy to receive orders, payment, messages with the customer.

Pros

The Floranext program is easy to use, makes my business look good and I am very visible in online searches. I was guided through the set up process by a capable, patient, professional team from Floranext.

Cons

To date I don’t have any complaints about the Floranext software.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

Floranext won me over because I felt like they wanted my business, they didn’t leave me hanging, they were there to walk me through set up and answer my questions.

Lori from Affairs to Remember Florist Inc

Great value, great features

Pros

Cons

Staff could know their product a tad better.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

Ease of use and monetary

Reasons for Switching to Floranext

All in one solution(pos/website)

Carrie from Lilybee Flowers

Great Florist POS

Great website and POS system. Saves me time and money. Would highly recommend!

Pros

Easy to use and lots of features just for florist shops. Integrates with QuickBooks to save time.

Cons

Stock photos are kinda dated and weren’t go my taste

Cicily from Cicily florist studio

Very good florist platform to develop my business

Pros

Love this software & website. Very easy to used . Their monthly Fee was affordable and you get 100% money for every single order To your bank . ( just few % from your credit card payment process charge ) helpful customer service 24 hours support . You Can received your order notice in any time and any where From your cell phone . That what I love .

Cons

So far all satisfied! The one things is if they can provide more page banner picture for selection that would be great. Love more beautiful pictures .

Jane from Flowers By Jane

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Floranext is a lifesaver!

Floranext completely changed my business. After working with a wire service for POS and Website which were draining my flower shop profits, I stumbled upon Floranext and could not be happier. Their knowledgeable staff who offer amazing support, great price and so user-friendly to work with, I have staff members who now are able to actually use a POS. I still can not believe how affordable it is. I just can not say enough about Floranext except Thank You!

Pros

Everything

Cons

None

Allison from Alpharetta Flower Market

Great transition from Teleflora

Responsive customer service - even in the busier holiday times. Great follow through. Love it and which we had switched years earlier

Pros

User friendly and informative. Sales reports easy to utilize and employees had no trouble learning new system

Jamie from Floral Dreams

Floranext system

Overall it was great to ring out customers and design a website. The proposal system was fast and easy to use and I found it easy for customer support.

Pros

Cons

Did not integrate with FTD, Bloomnet or Teleflora so I had to manually enter all the wire service orders. It added over an hour of extra work to my busy schedule.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

It seemed to have all the functions I was looking for.

Trang from Kingsmen Vietnam

A best florist web service for Flower Shop Owner

Pros

Do you plan to open a flower shop and website but you are lack of website creation skill? Don't worry about that, Floranext can you help you with their service. You can create your website in a few minutes, the functions are very easy to use. With the Florist Pos, you can manage your flower orders, florist deliveries, and print tickets, ..... You can also use Floranext apps on your mobile and iPad. What I love from Floranext is we don't need any contract, therefore we can leave it whenever we want without any problem.

Cons

You must pay for their service but I think it's worthy.

Kerry from English Rose Flowers & Gifts

Grest Software

Great service and no complaints, from the very first phone call to onboarding and then follow up on any issues I had. The whole process was great and I would totally recommend them!

Pros

Very easy to use, lots of helpful information, easy set up and editing the website was so easy to do.

Cons

There wasn't anything I would change, just maybe add a little more help with sales tax.

Erin from Poseys n Partys

Awesome Product for Retail Florists

So far, the customer service has been excellent and the software is very streamlined and easy to use!

Pros

This software is very easy to use! We enjoy using Floranext because it is streamlined and simple and allows us to create our own website that is connected.

Cons

I have not experienced anything negative with this software yet.

Jamie from The Floral Artist

Love My Australia Florist Website

We are an Australia based florist - have been using Floranext for our floral website for about a year. Love the fact that we can customize our site. Looking forward to starting with the register as well.

Response from Floranext

Replied November 2017

Jamie - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Floranext. We are so happy that you love your Floranext website. We at Floranext are continuing to provide the best solutions for eCommerce websites for Florists! - Floranext

Benjamin from BENJAMIN'S FLOWERS AND GIFTS

easy and effective

They are always willing to help if issues arise, I love my system , I have the wedding planner and website also wih Floranext

Pros

its easy to enter orders and it keeps your house accounts in order

Cons

nothing really , I havent had any issues to date .

Mark from WA Florists Pty Ltd

Outside the US and you fly alone

Pros

Easy to set up product ranges and manage them as well with consideration to seasonal changes etc.

Cons

Due to the system being set up to accommodate their United States (US) Clients. Floranext basically ignores issues faced by non US clients are left to apologise to customers daily for a website that doesn't allow them to order online. I can only imagine how much business we have lost as a result. For over a year I have been trying to get issues addressed to no avail.

Reasons for Choosing Floranext

It has amazing potential. It is a real shame they treat Non US businesses as 3rd tier, unnecessary customers

Janice from Blooms Floral Studio

Floranext is awesome

Pros

ease of use of the POS system and the proposals features

Cons

nothing yet. we are very satisfied with the overall experience

Price. ease of use

Jill from Fleur de Lis

Love My POS System!

We signed up with Floranext right after Mother's Day this year. The Floranext.com team was very helpful getting our customers imported over from our Dove system. Also love their proposal tool for weddings.

Pros

Like the wedding proposal manager.

Althea from Rose of Sharon Floral Designs

For a floral oriented point of sale, FloraNext is a winner

Pros

Easy to set up, great customer support, works on multiple platforms. Makes routing deliveries much easier!

Cons

The reports leave a lot to be desired. They are only minimally customizable and don't necessarily focus on the things I want reported.

May 2016

James from Elements of Nature Floral Shop

May 2016

Floranext POS & Website - A Must-Have For Every Florist

If you have owned a floral shop for years or looking to start a new business, Floranext is a must-have to run a successful shop in the floral industry. The amazing team at Floranext made the transition from my old wire service to the POS & website smooth and seamless. I now have a great POS that is affordable, easy to use, and I can customize/ add products to my website within a few seconds. I could never do that with my old wire service. The team at Floranext definitely care, support and listen to florists. I urge every florist to use Floranext for their business!

Response from Floranext

Replied November 2017

James - Thank you for leaving us a review! Here at Floranext our software is made by Florists for florists. We listen and improve our system to make sure its the industry standard in floral pos, eCommerce, and proposal software - Floranext