What are Geelus users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Geelus software through verified user reviews

• icon"Customer Service - customer service is outstanding."
  • icon"Ease of use, comprehensive scope of services and great pricing."
  • icon"My costumers love their order ready texts or emails. Easy to setup and program."
  • icon"No negative points about the software but the only thing is that when I switched I wasn't able to bring historic data."
  • icon"I find it difficult to think of any cons with the software, the only issue i have is the allocation to different staff member's."
  • icon"I am on the older version and I wish I had access to every function of the software on my mobile device. I'm going to switch to the new software and this should fix this problem."

Browse all Geelus Reviews

• Have you used Geelus and would like to share your experience with others?

Suzan

Way to use

Without Geelus , simply put, my business would be disorganised and run badly. I know when and where every order is

Pros

Very user friendly The Geelus POS system is an absolute gem! They are very dedicated to this system and the level of customer service is superior! If I need help, advice or I have a suggestion, they not only listen, they are proactive as well. When I first started I was using endless invoice books, stamping the dockets, writing by hand. Then I was trying to remember when items needed to be ready, and who needed to be called. Then every night I would have to tally up the manual dockets and plonk that into an excel spread sheet just to work out how my shop had performed each day. Now that I am using the Geelus POS system, I have at my finger tips everything I need to know. I know what has to be done each day. Who has done what at anytime. My customers love that they get an SMS, they love that their details are in the system. I love that I can treat my customers to such a wonderful tool. That the system allows me to directly email invoices to my account customers is very beneficial. The system also calculates the GST component and that is readily visible and that the docket is clear in every detail. I could go on and on, about how great this system is, but it would be easier if you just ring me! Every clothing alteration business should be using Geelus

Cons

That anyone can change the price of a job

Anh

Great value software with excellent customer service!

Geelus is doing a great job in front counter. It helps me to professionally serve my customers with the flexibility in customize the print template, automated actions, register,... Although there are something that need to be improved, so far, I am very happy with this purchase and recommend this product!

Pros

- Great value - Excellent customer service: all my questions are responded within a few hours. - Flexible to customize your needs: you can create new print template that you need, freely add in new items and prices and a ton of things... Just me a little bit patient, exploring and creative.

Cons

1/ Rack location should be added in as it is a very important function for laundry business. Currently I have to create Extra-field to add the rack location. 2/ Scanner function: Geelus is able to work well with Scanner. Currently it helps to read the barcode from customer receipt more conveniently. I wish it can be improved more. Such as: if my rack location is coded, I can use the scanner to scan the barcode on the store receipt and then scan the rack location by myself without the need to return to the computer. With the existing function, I need one person to scan the barcode on store receipt and filing the clothes, another person staying with computer to select extra field to enter rack location, following the instruction from the 1st person.

Reasons for choosing Geelus

Geelus gave me free trial so I could freely test this product to make sure it fitted my needs. Monthly payment: I started with monthly payment, although it was more expensive than 2 year-contracts. However, I have more time to experience the software. In case it did not fit my need as my expectation, I only lost one month payment. The Vivaldi system required me to purchase the whole system and got no refund/ return after sales. They have many demonstrated video but do not let me trial the software (even on their website, they said you can self-download and trial). After one month with Geelus, I decided to purchase 2 year contract with them for a better value.

Tracy

Industry: Environmental Services

Great software

Great customer service and training.

Pros

Convenient and being in the cloud makes it accessible everywhere.

Cons

Categorizing items was easier on the old software but in the new one there is layers which is a bit harder to setup.

Reasons for choosing Geelus

The pricing, customer service and being in the cloud.

April

Awesome POS for Sewing Businesses!

This is my second business that I have used the software with and I would recommend it to any sewing/drycleaning business!

Pros

I love the ease of keeping track of customer accounts, business sales, as well as employee management. Saves lots of time and money. Also printed receipts are much more professional than written. Customer service is top notch!

Cons

I wish the program was simpler so I could set up on my own but the remote assistance from support staff makes up for this.

Kendra

Customer support is a pay feature, welcome to the add ons, little disclosure on prices of add ons

The new platform looks much better than the old, but the lack of customer service transitioning is terrible as well as, being told if I wanted to talk to someone personally that was premium support and was available for $59/ month. THe original platform would have been fine to stick with but I was also being forced into the next level of because of the number of clients which was why I considered the new platform. I have had over a 3 year span. Forced up to a level not justifiable for a small business. In particular because using the program was costing me time not saving me time. Time away from my production.

Pros

the polished look and feel of the platform for my business and the nice clean neat receipts for my clients.

Cons

the lack of customer support (it's a paid feature, yes you read that right you have to pay for customer service of their product!) the lack of "small print" regarding their pricing.

Anita

100% Recommended

The support is extremely communicative and helpful in solving problems and answering queries, supporting ourselves and our franchisees. Some of our franchisees use the system to track the productivity of each employee, manage corporate accounts, quote on complex jobs and others use it as a sophisticated cash register – in our business one size does not fit all and Geelus provided that adaptability.

Pros

Alter- It is a franchise chain of 22 Clothing Alteration and Dressmaking stores located throughout metropolitan Melbourne, in the state of Victoria, Australia. When we set up the franchise business in 2002, we formed a relationship with a point-of-sale supplier, who offered a program owned in the USA. In early 2020, we were informed that the US Company had changed hands and that we had 6 months to find an alternate POS supplier. This major crisis led us to finding Geelus. Our early conversations with Geelus were focused on ensuring that our franchisees would be given considerable freedom in running their own business, setting their own prices, and managing their own reporting and information demands. As a Franchisor and Head Office we wanted access to all the information, but we did not want the management function of each system to be our responsibility. We specifically wanted to “liberate the franchisees to achieve what they each wanted from the POS beyond the minimum functionality of writing a ticket and customer collection of garments. Geelus immediately understood what we wanted and then were very proactive in working with us and our franchisees to deliver the outcome.

Cons

Change is always challenging, and many of our franchisees had used the previous system for many years. Adapting was a challenge but Geelus were supportive, in particular, the support team, in Australia. Our only regret is not switching sooner...

Reasons for choosing Geelus

Simplicity, highest number of features, being cloud based, highest ranking against competitors and great support was our main factor.

Bringing our company to 21st century

Morton

Awesome app, a great support

Geelus help me to grow my business. I've been using their system for more than 5 years and counting. Especially on the new Geelus platform that they Introduced to me and currently using now. I really love the new Geelus on how the Report works and monitor my profit. Good job Geelus!

Pros

Geelus support is 24 hours a day and they're very spoon feeding the way they supported me and provide proper training knowledge on how their system works specially on the new Geelus. They will do it almost everything to set up your Geelus and works perfectly to your business. I really recommend this product specially for those who start their businesses.

Cons

There's no perfect software in the global industry. I've been using Geelus for more than 5 years and I can't think any Cons on their system. Probably because their team are constantly improving the system time to time.

Ron

Best POS for dry clean / laundry on the market

Overall experience is great. I have tried a few POS software and Geelus is the best one. Makes managing my stores easier.

Pros

Functionality - while no software is perfect, Geelus comes close and has all the functions I need and many I never use. Ease of Use - very easy for me and my staff to learn and setup. Customer Service - customer service is outstanding. Anytime I have questions or need help, someone is always there to help and walk me through the steps. Setup is also very easy and they help with most of it.

Cons

I wish you could add images to add ons and tasks. Would be nice to have scale integration.

Reasons for switching to Geelus

While CleanCloud has a nice layout/user interface and many good functions, the software still seems to have many bugs. I'm assuming it is a younger company and needs time to mature. I switched to Geelus as the software is more stable and I don't have to spend time with technical support working out issues.

Great Software for Drycleaning

Business efficiencies, robust reporting and good insights into our business

Pros

Easy to use with great features. I particularly like its clean layout and the fact that it is setup for both retail and production.

Cons

Would be great if it supported assisted assembly for final production elements

Reasons for switching to Geelus

cleancloud was not as robust as I would have liked in reporting and retail reconciliations

Peter

The best software for multi-stores

Geelus is innovative, continually acknowledging the changing requirements of the industry through upgrades and adaptations.

Pros

We found the Geelus system easy to use, simple in its design with a range of powerful management tools that could be implemented at the owner/franchisees request. Implementing the system and training was straight forward and Geelus were extremely supportive of the process.

Cons

We are constantly working with Geelus team on more ideas, more reports and improvements. There is never a perfect software but what matters is to keep improving and innovating towards the goal...

Reasons for choosing Geelus

Some of our franchisees use the system to track the productivity of each employee, manage corporate accounts, quote on complex jobs and others use it as a sophisticated cash register – in our business one size does not fit all and Geelus provided that adaptability which wasn't available in competing applications.

Anthony

Happy Customer

Very happy with the product, leading edge point of sale. Very helpful reports, fast response time.

Pros

User friendly over a number of point of sales

Cons

Setting up the printers need assistance from customer service.

Reasons for choosing Geelus

Geelus can service every part of my business be it retails product or contracted services. This POS will manage my inventory, accounts and staff production

Reasons for switching to Geelus

Old system was outdated and very slow, no report function.

jo

Very thoughtful!

Very good! True that setup was difficult but since I have premium support, they've been there always to help and made my life easy.

Pros

It's just that you guys have done pretty much all I've been thinking about having in my store. The functions are really complete and serve me every day. It's very easy and clear overall.

Cons

A bit difficult to setup. That's it and I believe this is mainly because there are so many features built into the software.

Reasons for choosing Geelus

I did a lot of research to find the best software and at one stage we decided to build our own. But ever since we found Geelus, we realized it's got all we need.

Reasons for switching to Geelus

Had bugs all the time, kept crashing, very slow.

Jose

Geelus service

My experience with Geelus is AAA over 100%.

Pros

Jose Rosario I've been using Geelus for over 5 years. These guys have been great, technical support [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been great and understanding. He goes extra miles to make sure to accomplish what I need. That's unreal technical support.

Cons

It's easy to use, reliable, modern, cool interface.

Angela

New Geelus

I could not run my business efficiently without Geelus

Pros

The New Geelus is more streamlined and powerful. The helpdesk was really speeding responding to my questions and stayed with me until the issue was sorted. I have total confidence using this software as I have been using the original version for many years. Thanks Geelus!!

Cons

There are no cons that I have experienced.

Martine

Best Clothes Alteration Software

The experience from day one was very professional. The service level is exceptional.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use and very flexible in what you want your staff members to access and what not. We have been using the software for about 5 years now and the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic. Despite the time difference, he always responds immediately and deals with any issues quickly. Our staff find it very easy to use and love tracking their own individual production to keep an eye on their targets. Improvements are made on a regular basis making the software more and more versatile. The new booking system and calendar gives you a great snapshot of all your bookings allowing for better control. Management reports are very good and we look forward to an upgrade to consolidate all the sales from all the branches in one place. I highly recommend geelus, its the backbone of our business and we could not do the job we do without it.

Cons

I would not really say its a con but when you initially set up the software to your specification, it is a bit daunting but with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help, it becomes very easy and now I consider myself an expert.

Olga

Best decision we have ever made!

This Software has been a God sent to our business. We went from hand writing our tickets and manually calculating everything to implementing this software and saving ourselves a ton of time and headache. I love how easy it is to use on a daily basis like we do for our alterations business. It's great how it can handle the large volume of tickets that we process everyday and our processes that used to take hours to do, now take only minutes. Overall, I am really great full to have this software running our company and helping me handle daunting tasks of data analysis with ease. Love every aspect of this software. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to spend less time on the paperwork of running a business to really being able to focus on the client. My only regret is not finding this software sooner and being ahead of the game in our industry, as opposed to playing catch up.

Pros

Easy to Navigate, User Friendly, Customizable for the individual business, Able to run lots of different reports that help productivity, Easy to setup and edit features. All in one software for services performed, products sold, employee time-sheets, productivity logs and lots more.

Cons

The new version of this program works out a lot of the kinks of the older version and is much more user friendly and works on all types of devices.

Adam

Industry: Textiles

A truely industry specific POS system with innovation front of mind

Fantastic or I wouldn’t still be using it

Pros

The software is continuously being updated and changes made to better support the user experience. An impressive and timely change log is being uploaded regularly with clean and clear instructions on how to implement. If you are lucky enough to get the guru [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as your Account Manager you will be able to have any question answered with confidence and in a timely manner. The workflow m, scheduling and time management functions help with identifying staff issues and training opportunities. It allows for contractors and protects the business with its user access level functions. The new booking system integration and customer app function is another example of how they focus in driving efficient practice.

Cons

I would like to see the user interface move more towards the modern style “skin” where it still has a look and feel of a dated program. This is cosmetic only. I would like to see integration with Quickbooks payroll and inventory management. We need more options for integrated eftpos users and online merchants.

Reasons for choosing Geelus

It’s alterations and dry cleaning agent function and pre programable layouts

Nick

Powerful tool for managing any business

My overall experience with Geelus has been excellent so far and I truly appreciate it.

Pros

I have been using Geelus for about 11 years while managing prestige alterations and I should say it rocks! The support is amazing, the staff are nice and friendly and right to the point. I used to use their old software till last year and switched to their new one. Now, not only it automatically sends text messages to the customers, if we don't get a chance to do the job on time, we can send another message to delay the collection day or for anything else. I love the flexibility of their new app a lot and of course using it on iPad is really cool!

Cons

If it was 10 years ago there might have been some cons but nothing I can think of now. Specially since I switched to their new app, because of the new referral system it's bringing us heaps of customers and builds the relationship upfront.

Balvir

The only software you should use for Alterations

My overall experience has been beyond the expectation from any software. What could I want more when I have an excellent software with an excellent support and excellent features?

Pros

I've been using Geelus since 2012 in my stores and it's been amazing! I can still go back to 7 years ago and see how my store has been performing back then. It's the go to software for most (if not all) alterations and tailoring businesses.

Cons

I have recently switched to their new software which is released last year and I should say it's great as well. No negative points about the software but the only thing is that when I switched I wasn't able to bring historic data. I can however access my past records through the previous software but it would have been more convenient in the new app.

Reasons for choosing Geelus

The fact that Tailor max is an outdated app, made me switch to Geelus and I'm really happy with my decision.

Hadis

Owner / Manager

Pros

“Geelus is “THE SOFTWARE FOR TAILORS!” Since we started using geelus in 2008 we are truly on top of our business. We know if we have made a progress since the previous year, we know if we need to advertise more, we know which one of our employees are performing better and we’ve never gone back to the pen and paper. I can see the new orders in the system even when I’m driving (although it's not legal anymore;)) We don’t worry about any backups or where the data is stored. IT JUST WORKS. I truly recommend it to all clothing alterations and tailors specially if you are like us an agent for a dry cleaner!

Cons

I can't think of any really. Their original software's full version used to work only on my Mac and PC but their new one works like a magic on my mobile phone and tablet too. We've actually added a new tablet to serve our customers faster. Very cost effective.

FRANK

GOULBURN DRIVE IN DRY CLEANERS

Have not had any problems.

Pros

I love geelus’ easy setup, elimination of paper works and the text message to my customers. Especially the SMS feature really works great for me because my customers come to pickup their items very quickly. It’s very easy to use and I just need to pick up my phone and ring to get an immediate support if I need to. I have a drive through store with two entrances so I basically needed a software to run on two computers at the same time dealing with the same data. Because of the special structure of the software (they call it cloud based) I didn’t need to pay any extra. I’m very happy! “

Cons

Have not found anything to dislike in the program

Joey

Professional look to my business

The benifits is defenitely the professional look on the till slips. The detail of every item is important to us and with that Geelus is the best program to use.

Pros

The till slips for customers, stores and non priced slips. I use it every day, its eady to implement, easy to use. Customers love the professional look of it..

Cons

The quotes snd invoicing part was missing. Still I dont know if my client receive the quote email. There is a receipt/delivered message missing on quotes and invoicing. That would be nice to have as well as in the messaging part. Further it is easy to use.

Reasons for switching to Geelus

I made the swith, because I needed a program that was easy to use, full of options to choose from for eg, adding stock, run a workshop and keeping track of my customers data base. Humbill till could not give me that options.

Claudio

Best POS out there!

I’ve been using Geelus Since 2013. The interface is nice, clean and easy to learn but different from the software I was using before. Employees can easily learn it in a few minutes. It’s been a very reliable system and I’ve been managing both of my stores using Geelus. The fact that I can set up my store the way I want it really helps. Anytime I need help someone is available to call and provide a great support and training. The feature that I love is being able to connect to my businesses on any computer anywhere I am. My customers love Geelus because of the order ready text message right on their cellphones. Flawless. Highly recommended.

Pros

My costumers love their order ready texts or emails. Easy to setup and program. Great customer service (if you ever need it).

Cons

Don't know. No complaints so far. We all love it

Andrea

Exceptional!

I would highly recommend this software to other businesses.

Pros

Design, user friendly, frequent updates, excellent customer service. We are a full service Dry Cleaning store. Geelus is crucial and a key part to our success. We are thankful for the program and appreciate the immediate response time when a question arises from their customer support. I've had the same representative call me and handle all of our concerns for the past 6 years we have been in business. We are family owned so we appreciate talking to the same person all these years.

Cons

I was able to connect cash register to software initially, but lately it doesn't sync.

Krystyna

Excellent and superb experience!

Excellent and superb!

Pros

I like everything. i don't even know what to describe! I can find customers easily, I love the easy prints. I love that I can easily book for the day with confidence. Geelus constantly shows me what needs to be done and how much is left to be done on each day. So I'm always on top of my business. Customers love the text messages and we are getting a lot of complements for sending text messages to the customers and notifying them of their orders.

Cons

I can't think of anything for the moment. I've been using Geelus since 2015 and for nearly 7 years it's been helping me to run my business smoothly.

Geelus