What are GetSwift users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using GetSwift software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like how the software notifies the customers the statuses of their shipment."
  • icon"Love the software guys great work. It would be amazing if you could integrate a bar code scanner and an Item inventory section."
  • icon"GetSwift USED to be great and we loved the low price and the fact it had everything we needed."
  • icon"My staff has had a little bit of a difficult term entering templates so they can display somewhat confusing on our drivers phones."
  • icon"They are onsite for vendors and making multiple stops at our facility, it seems odd to pay for them to be scheduled to pickup product or bringing product back to our warehouse."
  • icon"Poor notifications, doesn't work on Android 8, constantly signs me off link and disconnects from the serve, I also cannot view past orders unless I'm online."

Browse all GetSwift Reviews

• Have you used GetSwift and would like to share your experience with others?

Kim

Max

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Fleet management/logistics

It was an easy and potentially temporary solution for when our telenav track service was suddenly discontinued. I foresee us looking for a similar product eventually that meets more of our needs.

Pros

No subscription required and can all be conducted via smartphone, no hardwire equipment in vehicles required.

Cons

No breadcrumb trail, no mph monitor, difficult to re-arrange the order of stops and pickups. My staff has had a little bit of a difficult term entering templates so they can display somewhat confusing on our drivers phones. We're a packaging and food service supplier that delivers to our customers via box trucks, tractor trailers, and sprinter Van's so we're not necessarily your target market. Also would be nice to have a monthly payment structure. Our drivers are all employees making pickups and deliveries and not always to customers. They are onsite for vendors and making multiple stops at our facility, it seems odd to pay for them to be scheduled to pickup product or bringing product back to our warehouse. Hopefully you can release a similar service but more focused on our type of business model. I would be eager to keep doing business with you in long term if that was the case. It would be nice to have a flat monthly fee per driver login.

Gerry

GetSwift Review

The ease of updating customers the status of their shipments.

Pros

I like how the software notifies the customers the statuses of their shipment.

Cons

I like least that you're only able to add one email address into jobs and there isn't a multi-stop function. Also, the maps for tracking a shipment doesn't update quickly enough, which delays the ETA compared to the actual time.

Cost

Response from GetSwift

Gerry, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are always looking for ways to improve the software and suggestions like yours make a big difference.

Courtney

GetSwift is amazing!

Pros

GetSwift helps us navigate all the logistics of our business on a daily basis. We love that we can send our team personalized details about every customer we serve!

Cons

I would love to be able to customize the questions that are sent to clients after each delivery.

Reasons for switching to GetSwift

Google Calendar was not a good way to navigate complex logistics.

Response from GetSwift

Thank you so much for the great review, Courtney. We appreciate you taking the time to do so and also sharing your suggestions for improvement.

Jeff

Industry: Fishery

Adding a Asset Manager (Item stoarge) + (bar code Scanner)

Its great but some key functions like bar code scanner and item inventory would take away another platform I use and rather just use GS platform for all delivery needs

Pros

Love the software guys great work! It would be amazing if you could integrate a bar code scanner and an Item inventory section. For most drops that we use there's a asset item hand over. Would be amazing to track those through GetSwift instead of a separate system

Cons

Built in Asset Manager type of item capture, bar code scanner

Good service, great programming

Response from GetSwift

Hi Jeff. We appreciate the review and especially the feedback as we are always looking to improve our software.

Cheryl

Industry: Wholesale

FeedBack

I no longer have to find the driver and find out what happened to the signed packing slip, which is time consuming.

Pros

Being able to prove a delivery was made without leaving my desk, this helps me with debt collection.

Cons

I cannot go back and retrieve an old proof of delivery for an unpaid invoice. I wish i could access the archive feature if there is one.

Jane

Gone downhill

We are looking into other software and will likely change soon despite the huge hassle. We would not recommend this company to others.

Pros

Cons

It stopped working several months ago, despite numerous tickets and inquires to this day the product has not been fixed and we are still being billed for deliveries despite the system being almost unusable and angering our customers with incorrect ETAs to the point it is impacting our operations.

Martin

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Smart notifications

Pros

The breakdowns arent so often like it used to be.

Cons

Smart notifications arent working properly.

Won't return my money just because i don't want to work with them anymore!!

Pros

I liked the way this company came up with a simple and elegant way of tracking delivery drivers. I used them for almost 1.5 years. But it just went downhill since they got listed on ASX.

Cons

I found a cheaper and better alternative to getswift and this didn't suit them. I stopped using their services at the end of September and I forgot to cancel the direct debit which was set up to automatically recharge my account as a wallet. They charged my account in October. I asked them to refund the money and got this reply "Sorry, no credit will be issued because you've changed your business processes. Regards Sue" You gotta be kidding me.. You guys are listed on ASX And you want to take my $100 just because I have found a better solution. Just ridiculous

Brett

Super Buggy app with great potential.

Pros

I've been using this for Eat24 delivers, I like many of the features and integration options, but the app crashes constantly and will not send me notifications like ubereats or grubhub when it runs in the background.

Terrible platform

Will not recommend to anyone else. It might be cheap but don't let that fool you cause you will stress your mind out from using this.

Pros

The ease of posting a job and tracking deliveries and drivers.

Cons

Misleading and hard to understand it's functions so much so that the support team doesn't know much on how to resolve certain issues. Tech is basic and has a lot of bugs that hides the delivery fee, date and time and there's lack in it. The most frustrating about it is how the support team were unsure about the platform itself.

It's pricing model

Quick and Accurate

Pros

Tracking is on point and very reliable!! I tried the free trial and now i'm hooked. I had no issues and would recommend to a friend.

Cons

I wish that more restaurants were on the app as I'd prefer to use this one over UberEats or Grubhub because they're not as accurate or no tracking.

Hala

Ok System, Buggy, Bad Support

underwhelming

Pros

This system looks good at first glance. Design is nice. Driver app is useful.

Cons

This system looks good at first glance, but it actually has some huge misses. Simple things that all delivery tracking systems have like route optimization, driver rating, setting driver payment rates, etc. don't actually work as they should. It was like this system was developed without the actual user experience in mind. Oh and if you are looking for something that's mobile friendly, you should pass on this. Lastly, support says they are 24x7 but they actually don't have support on the weekends. Not that it matters because support is not knowledgable at all. They're responses are templated and don't provide any useful issue....I wouldn't be surprised if they were using support bots.

Brian

Industry: Executive Office

Easy ramp up, surprising results

Lower costs, faster deliveries and increased revenues combined with higher customer satisfaction

Pros

Quickly deployed ,little to no overhead and pretty surprising positive feedback not only from my drivers but my customers as well

Cons

Not much really , if anything it's the custom feature requests that can be delayed

GetSwift