All Goldie Reviews

Cons and Pros of Appointfix

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2019

I reduced no-shows!!

I had no issues with the app. The support team is awesome. They called me and they answered all my questions.

PROS

I love that I can use the app on multiple devices and the messages are sending automatically on the Ultimate plan. I like so much that I can add as many message templates as I want and they are fully customizable. Because of the reminders, I reduced no-shows by 90%. Thank you, Appointfix!:)

CONS

I don't have any cons with this app. As I said, it's the best app.

Thank you for your feedback Daniel!

Replied September 2019

Dean

Sports, 1 employee

Excellent service from flexion

I have to say excellemt and will continue to use in the future, little expensive but overall really good

PROS

Easy to use, and navigate through, calender is easy to navigate also, i like when people book how easybitbis to find clients, oberall very impressive

CONS

When sending out reminders fortnightly, unless its me i cant work it out, Also a little expensive

Thank you so much for the review. If you reach out to support@heygoldie.com we can help you with your reminder timing.

1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

Please look into this remark

Goldie ease in use and design 's flexibility made it so easy for me to launch my mini concept at home. I hope u work on suiting the schedule to switch automatically the time for international use.

PROS

Goldie interface, layout and ease in use made it so appealing to me. I had chosen goldie over many competitors because i was looking for a free version for something i am beginning my at home. I wouldnt need complication for something i am still navigating. However, if u would apply mini makeover over the free to use version it would appeal more to customer and who knows we could upgrade for more.

CONS

Though goldie is perfectly fine for one person business, but the inavilability to pick the switch the timining automatically for international use was the only drawback. Please look into that

Reason for choosing Goldie

Ease, free version to suite my situation and early conceptualization of my mini concept business

Justine

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

New to Goldie

So far its been nothing but a positive experience. I upgraded pretty soon to then next level. and im sure once i have more staff i will upgrade to the Teams.

PROS

Love how easy it is to set up. No help was needed. I really like the automated text messages to clients. And really love the online booking option. Had i live for one day and goot a viewing through it!

CONS

When it syncs to google calendar. I colour coordinate my shifts, and it transfers in one colour. Not a big issues as i just go in and easily change in google.

Reason for choosing Goldie

Goldie seems easy to use, cost effective. and had the extras of the booking system etc.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Simplicity and was recommended Goldie by another cleaning business owner.

Emma

Reviewed May 2024

I love using the Goldie booking system!

Amazing, I wouldn’t use anything else!!!

PROS

How easy it is to use and how you can personalise the colour scheme

CONS

Nothing, I absolutely love it and have found no faults so far

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Goldie is a much better layout, and cheaper

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review!

Chantelle

Education Management, 1 employee

Thankyou!

Brilliant so far , will continue to use and refer friends

PROS

The ease, the price and the constant updated parts

CONS

I like everything so far! It’s been fantastic

Reason for choosing Goldie

Cheaper and a friend recommended Goldie

Thank you so much Chantelle for taking the time to write such a glowing review!

Amy

Hospital & Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Amazing booking!

PROS

Love everything, bookings are really easy to use

CONS

Nothing, the app is fantastic to use. 5**

Tank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review!

Catherine

Sports, 1 employee

Online diary

PROS

With things being so busy it makes things easier being able to leave the booking system open for clients to book the appointment times that suit them based on your availability. You can also book recurring sessions on a weekly basis so it takes away the need to update regularly

CONS

The restricted amount of appointments that can be made on the free version

Reason for choosing Goldie

Was recommended by a friend who had used it for the same business model

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!

Shawnasey

Love Goldie

It’s great was confusing at first but I’m also not tech savvy

PROS

It’s easy to change and add things and it saves me time Thur out the day

CONS

That I can decorate my booking link and that you can’t add a wavier for them to sign before booking

Reason for choosing Goldie

It was highly recommended by other small business owners I know

Thank you so much for the review. We recently just rolled out a policy and terms feature that requires acceptance prior to booking your appointment. Reach out to support@heygoldie.com if you would like more information.

Eric

Food & Beverages, 2-10 employees

Great service

We love Goldie and the services offered. It helps us run our small business without hiccups

PROS

We love the ease of scheduling and integration of social media apps.

CONS

Minimum time slot is 5 minutes, it would be nice to have a minute slot or no time option for a service.

Hey Eric - thank you so much for taking the time to leave the kind review. We would love to hear more about your request to have no time requirement for a service. If you could reach out to us at support@heygoldie.com we would sincerely appreciate it.

Emily

Fine Art, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Appointfix is a business necessity!

PROS

The best about Appointfix is the amazing customer service. I have used them since 2017, they have expanded and become more popular since then and they have never lacked , only kept improving! Each customer service rep makes me feel like I am not talking to a robot or a computer, and they always follow up! Their software is the best, and I can sleep at night knowing that all of my reminders for my customers are going through and there is never confusion. I have my clients history there, and I also did not have to pay extra when the app increased in price , as I was “grandfathered” in with my original price which is great customer service and appreciation as well. I always have and will continue to recommend this program! It was a game changer for my tattoo business and my clients are ALWAYs impressed. Thank you so much Appointfix!

CONS

My least favorite thing about this software, is that I can’t go to it on my computer, only a tablet or phone.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Appointfix is more personal and customizable to my liking

Stosha

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

Completely satisfied

Overall great app

PROS

I love being able to take card payments. Customer database and history as well as seeing what services customers must receive

CONS

Mass market messages should not come from my cell number on the pro version. I should be able to have pictures next to my service options so customers can see my work.

Price, accessibility, constant upgrades

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Pricing and fees access and accessibility issues

Kelly

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2020

The best appointment app I’ve used

I have been really happy and should I need to upgrade to a multi appointment system for more employees, I will just upgrade - I won’t even look elsewhere for other appointment apps - this one does everything I need.

PROS

I have a lot of positive comments about this app. It works! It’s easy to use, it’s not un-necessarily over complicated. Navigation through the app functions is easy to work out. I LOVE the text messaging marketing/appointment reminder functions - I have set up a custom reminder to send to update my clients about the clinic Covid policies, which has been great. If I’ve ever had a query using the software after a new update, the team have been so quick to respond.

CONS

On the package I have, I can only login to the app on one device at a time which is not ideal.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Ease of use plus Appointfix gave me the option to send text messages to my clients.

Kerrie

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2021

This scheduling app has improved my business!

I am extremely impressed with the service I receive. Problems are sorted very swiftly.

PROS

That it works across both Android and Apple platforms simultaneously. I use an Android Smart phone and an iPad. Works fine on both.

CONS

I would rather the sms messages were sent from my own device. This would allow me to increase the content in the messages and alleviate the issue of clients replying and being confused as to which number to call.

Reason for choosing Goldie

AFFORDABLILITY. And the fact that Appointfix is compatible with Android/ Samsung devices. Suits my business very well.

Emily Jean

Reviewed July 2021

Hair salon

My business runs smoother, and appears more professional by using this app. I’m a one person show, so having something simple to set up and operate from my side, and also be simple to use for my clients, is integral.

PROS

I like that it’s free, and covers all the areas I need in order to run my business: online booking, client notes, simple and straightforward set up of services, calendar syncing

CONS

The “time off/book event” buttons are annoying in that once you click them, they send you to a random date/time selection, rather than the specific day and time you have clicked on to book off.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Booker was way too expensive Booksy looked clumsy and cheap at the time

Tasha

Reviewed January 2022

Getting Started

Overall my experience with Appointfix has been great. I had another scheduling app that was tied to my website but it was not as functional or adaptable as Appointfix and it cost a lot more. It did not text my clients about their appointments which is a big help. People do not read their emails as much as they respond to their text messages.

PROS

What I like most about Appointfix is the app's ease, convenience, and functionality. It is easy to use and intuitive, making it easy to implement from the start.

CONS

I want to add more notes about clients and especially about their sessions.

Ease of use!

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Wix only sent emails and did not send text messages. It offered a lot but not what I needed.

Gricelda

Reviewed May 2021

Love it!

I love how easy it is to use. I am not good with techy stuff so this is easy to use, very customizable and has all the features i need for a very inexpensive price. Would highly recommend.

PROS

I love the easy to set up automated text reminders

CONS

I love everything about it! There's nothing i would change.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

When the pandemic started, i was forced to quit the salon I was working at. The owners took away access from all my information i had on the booking system. They had control of what we were able to use and we had no control. So when my friend told me about appointfix i decided to give it a try. there was a promotion on monthly premium so i automatically signed up for it. I'm so happy i did.

Brittney