• Pros

• "It's so easy to use and the customer service is amazing. The product helps save time and keeps better track of inventory and systems than anything I've used previously. "

• "I love the ease of the pull sheets created from the invoices. I love the photos attached to my quotes and invoices. Ilove the reports that this program generates."

• "This software is so easy to use and lets me keep on top of my events without having To do everything myself. "

• Cons

• "Putting in all my inventory with dimensions and pics is very tedious but worth it."

• "I wish I would have found it sooner I also wish it had a GPS feature to find the quickest route for a driver to take, but everything else is so great it makes up for it!"

• "A few bugs, but nothing that the development team can't handle. "

Browse GoodShuffle Reviews

Brandon from A2Z Music Factory

Best Event Management and Inventory Software Out there!!!

No more double booking stress, fast contract builds and automates most of my processes for me that i previously had to do separately like pack sheets and calendar updating. Plus I just share the calendar events with my crew and they can see all the information they need like schedule, pack sheet, locations, etc. Plus it keeps everyone accountable which helps when we need to back track to figure out why something was left at the venue or who talked the client last. The activity log has saved us more times then I like to admit. Since everything is digital and cloud based, files and papers don't get lost, and I only need to print things to file them away for safe keeping. The savings I have on paper and ink alone!!! Too many reasons to list here. Just try it out, you won't be sorry.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro was exactly what my company needed. We are a production company that also does Decor, furniture, photo booths, etc. Their inventory software is super easy to use and I was able to upload most of my inventory (around 4000 individual items) in just a weekend. Projects (what they like to call quotes, contracts, invoices) are pretty simple to setup and I like how they automatically create my pull sheets for me as well based off of the contracted items. It has solved my double booking problems and lets me know what items are available for an event and which ones have been promised somewhere else but still lets me decide which event to give it to. I could go on and on but basically they got it right. No other software I looked at actually did everything I needed except this one. Plus the guys who built it were in the event business before so they actually knew all the shortcomings of the other softwares they previously used. Couldn't recommend the software enough!

Cons

I've been waiting to find some pitfalls but none so far. Took me a couple days to get my inventory in, just had to set aside some time to sit down and input it.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied September 2018

Thanks, Brandon! We're thrilled to hear how happy you and your team have been with Goodshuffle Pro.

Renee from Atmospheres Indy

Life Saver

We are getting more organized as every staff member is able to log into there user and see what is going on in real time. The inventory with having pictures and the ability the add where they are located and even if buffer... so much just cant put it all in.

Pros

We had lost our cloud based system which we were using. It was very similar to the system but they sold the company but not the system. So we were in a pickle with no other systems fitting us an event decor and design service. When we found this, after months of frustration trying the different systems out there that did not have the abilities we needed and the ease of use, it was such a breath of fresh air finding something similar to what we had only 10x better. We have had great and timely support and training. We feel like the folks at Goodshuffle are as our a support staff cheering us on toward a more organized, professional and profitable business! We have thoroughly enjoyed the Goodshuffle staff and we are impressed with their positive outlook! They have been a great help to us with building our business! There are so many great tools in the system to keep our whole team on track and kept in the loop in real time without having to go run someone down to ask them. This system has brought our company up to the next level and with the Wishlist Integration... we are about to soar!

Cons

There are only a few things, off the top of my head, that I would like to have in the system. 1. To be able to create as many email templates as I would like. This would save time with follow ups through the system along with other repetitive emails. 2. Would love to have a mass update with the ability to add pictures in the mas update as well. 3. Would love when creating a project and adding inventory items or packages, to be able to remove or to add additional pictures.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

Goodshuffle has the flexibility, professional look and great support staff!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review, Renee! We love having you in the Goodshuffle Pro family. We truly are here to support and cheer on your growth, so we love to hear you are feeling that come through. Thanks for the suggestions on next features, as well! As you know, it's important for us to continue to grow our offerings, too. Thanks again for your 5 stars, and we can't wait to see what's next for you now that you've also launched our powerful Website Wishlist integration!

William from TNT Rental LLC

Goodshuffle for the Party Tent Rental Industry

We have had a pretty good experience so far. The support team is super responsive and tries hard to get the answers and takes our feedback as well. I have some experience in this software arena and even developed our own in house product that is similar but never reached the polished levels of Goodshuffle. The product has great potential and we hope it continues to improve and become the best tool available in the space!

Pros

I like most the way it uses Google to shortcut information entry and eliminate errors from emp l oyees entering this data.

Cons

Some aspects of the Dashboard and how sorting is controlled. This could be improved for the larger companies like mine running multiple logistic crew per weekend or day.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

Goodshuffle had an all online web approach and a fee structure based on subscription. Way better value than other products. We did have to take a more active role in setting up the tool but we were fine with that. It gave us more opportunity to learn the tool and get used to using it while running the business at the same time.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for this awesome review! It's great to hear you love it even more than a custom solution you tried (especially with how expensive those can be!) We'll follow up directly to hear how we can help re: dashboards, but we're thrilled you've also been taking advantage of our top rated customer service. We are here to help! Thanks again, William.

Oscar from Ambrosia Events

Value Vs Money

There many softwares out there, but this one is very customizable and you can use it for multiple things in your business is very versatile, the best thing ever is the integration with quickbooks because it gives me the breakdown per item, service, etc, at the end of the year. allowing me to see all my data and make the best decisions ever.

Pros

I run an events company that produces from weddings to corporate events and we manage everything from rentals to decor and florals. Goodshuffle Pro. help us to manage and expand our portfolio of clients, is easy to use for all our staff , the value added to my business is way beyond its price, great customer service.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

customer service very responsive and they really care about me. the versatility for the type of business I have (we are not just rental company) we offer many services from lighting, decor, flowers, props, planning, rentals, etc.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the amazing review! We love working with clients who have unique businesses where the tackle numerous sides of the events business. Many companies who use Goodshuffle Pro do things outside of rentals, and we've built a program that can tackle it all! Glad to hear you're taking advantage of the customization. We're also THRILLED you love our QuickBooks Online integration for its level of detail. Accountants and business owners are so overjoyed when they see how we incorporated that element. We're just so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family, Oscar!

Melissa from Simply Chic Event Rentals

The Catalyst to my Business Growth

Goodshuffle has been the catalyst to our growth. Because of this system we have had a 30% growth each year. It allows us to be effective, efficient, and organized. I could not do this business without it.

Pros

We needed something to help organize the growing inventory in our growing business. We were spending hours trying to look through printed invoices and would miss items that were already rented. We love that all our inventory is stored in one place and we can immediately see any conflicts.

Cons

I wish there was an app to use. I have the hardest time creating invoices from my cell phone. I don't always have my computer with me and would like to have access at all times to have more productivity.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

Cost and our sales rep took the time to answer all of our questions.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thank you for this great review, Melissa! CONGRATS on your 30% growth! We are beyond proud to help empower brilliant event professionals such as yourself do more business by eliminating all the double checking, printing, etc. you described. As you noted, that stuff really cuts into profit potential! We'll reach out directly today regarding the mobile issue you're having. While we do plan to build a native app, we still want to make sure the system is 100% friendly from the browser on your phone. Thanks again and congrats again on your success! We're so proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro Family.

Colin from BeThings

GSP Review, Minneapolis, MN

Their communication process is at the highest level in response and help to solve any issue I've had. 5/5 stars.

Pros

GSP offers users a type of hand hold service when entering projects which is really good for new employees. Their video help library is extensive and they offer webinars often to cover new topics as their client base grows and experiences new rocks to move.

Cons

By no fault of their own, GSP has a focus on using less paper product and trying to move users to a digital interface throughout the production of a project. While our company is in transition to the digital interface I still use a lot of paper in printing projects, so I have to do a lot more work in printing each project.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

Price, interface appearance, integrations with Google and other software products.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Colin! We're so glad you're taking advantage of all our videos and webinars, in addition to our top notch customer service. It's true- we tend to encourage digital as it's always providing you the most up-to-date changes on orders- but, like you said, we still fully support the printing if you prefer it. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Bethany from Premier Events, Inc.

A must for anyone in the Event Rental Industry

The software has greatly reduced administrative redundancy in our office, streamlined our loading process, automated systems for our accounting department, and allowed for better communication across our sales associates. These solutions all lead to higher profitability for our entire business, and lower levels of stress!

Pros

One great attribute of the app is the seamless communication between the inventory system and the proposal system, allowing for accurate tracking of inventory according to the logistics of the project, not just the project date. We also like the fact that projects are automatically available to all employees on the software, which takes out user error if an associate creates a project and forgets to add someone else. We also LOVE love the dashboards easy reporting system, we like that we can track which categories of projects are the bulk of our income, which inventory categories, and even which sales associates. Our accounting department is also a big fan of the projection graph, and the seamless syncing with Quickbooks. Our clients appreciate that they can view, share, sign, and pay their contract all online. Some systems only allow the recipient to view contracts, so being able to share is a big plus and saves us time on the administrative side. Lastly, we value the customization of the inventory categories for items, services, packages, the pipe and drape builder, and ability to label each item's location in our warehouse has all streamlined our loading/unloading process.

Cons

The software is relatively new so while there are continuous updates made, it has been an adjustment switching from our last software which had much more customization options and user-friendly automated processes. We like that we can add our 'vote' to certain projects being completed faster, but feel some of the missing components were something that should have been implemented from the start with the software. We also are very inconvenienced by there not being a mobile app available for viewing contracts onsite, especially with the nature of our business it would be more helpful to have an iphone & samsung friendly app than to have to log into the browser. The customer service team has made us aware that the app was not a priority because it can not offer a full scope of services compared to a browser, and while we can understand that reasoning, respectfully disagree because of the convenience factor of being able to view contracts onsite - we do not feel all the bells and whistles are even needed for the app.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Bethany! We are so proud to empower your business. We'll definitely launch a native app in the future, and we'll be sure to let you know when that rolls out. In the mean time, we do hope you're enjoying the convenience of being able to use all our features from any phone or device via the browser.

Sherronda from KC Events & Florals

Awesome Software!

The customer service is excellent. We can now have more than one person do quotes. All of our inventory with pictures is in one place. No more searching folders for pictures to put on quotes. No more separate quotes for rentals and flowers.

Pros

I can't say enough about this software. We are a floral and event rental company. We are able to keep up with all our rentals. No more missed inventory, or over booked items. Anyone in our office can easily and effectively put a quote together and send it off. Quicker proposal means faster bookings!! It has been such a time saver. We can even put our florals on the same proposal which was a game changer. The customer service is really amazing! I decided to try it out late at night and while working I got messages for help and guidance. I really appreciate their quick responses and help!

Cons

No Cons with this software. I am very satisfied.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

Price, ease of use and for all the functions.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much for this great review! We're thrilled you're so happy, and that you're seeing those faster bookings. We love being able to merge multiple parts of a business, too, such as your floral department and your event rentals. Streamlining is the name of the game! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Ailin from Yonans Floral & Decor

Best software i have ever used

The staff at goodshuffle are all awesome. If i have any questions i just send a chat message and they reply within minutes and help me figure out things .

Pros

I love Goodshuffle Pro. It is so easy to use and has everything u need to make a quote with in minutes. It has everything i need as a floral and decor company. It keeps me organized and has alerts for when payments are due, when i dont have enough inventory instead of having to go to my wharehouse to count. This program Really has everything i need to run my business efficiently.

Cons

Honestly there are no cons to this program. If anything i would say it would be great to have the capability of doing floor plans for weddings and events.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

Love the program and mostly cause of there great customer service.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're SO proud to help you run your business efficiently. Love your suggestion for a floorplan integration. For now, we're hoping you're taking advantage of the file tagging feature! We're just so happy to hear you love our customer service, too, since it's our goal to make your experience easy and delightful!

Travis from Unique Events

What we needed!

Exceptional customer service which is super important as a customer that is moving to a new software. Response times are insanely fast!

Pros

Feels like it was made for our type of business. It seems like most only really work well for a very specific type of business (i.e. equipment rentals, storefront floral, DJ) but this software has really allowed us to incorporate all of those services into one system that works really well for us!

Cons

There are a few features we would like to see, (category view for digital pull sheet, ability to list 2 clients on contract) but overall the software does what we need better than anything else we have come across!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the review, Travis! You're right: our system was built to be flexible enough to support a variety of different event businesses, while still focusing on the needs of those who have inventory as part of their model. Of the 2 feature requests you mentioned, one is just about set to launch! We'll reach out directly with details. Thanks again for taking the time to write us a review and, of course, for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Tommie from Total Events LLC

Goodshuffle Pro is awesome!

I've been working directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at GoodShuffle Pro for a couple weeks during the COVID-19 crisis and we are working to build our Wishlist on the our website. He has been incredibly helpful and available for questions/comments/suggestions. All the customer service at Goodshuffle is really great, they are responsive and always willing to hear suggestions. This could based system has also allowed us to work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis which is an amazing benefit. Allowing people to work remotely and access the system whether it be from home or on the site of the event, that is a great feature.

Pros

I think one of the things that makes Goodshuffle Pro great is how user-friendly it is. Change is difficult, but it is imperative in order to provide the best service to our clients. Shifting from a hard-drive system to this cloud-based system has allowed us to improve our standards, readjust our inventory that needed to be updated, and organize our products in a better way. Switching programs seemed like a daunting task, but with the help of Goodshuffle Pro's user-friendly features and the amazing customer service, it was a breeze.

Cons

I think there are a lot of features that can be used and it may be a bit overwhelming at first just because there are SO many awesome things you should implement. But if you take it day by day and week by week, you can start with the basics and take full advantage of the program as you become comfortable.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

WOW! Thanks for this AWESOME review, Tommie! We love that you addressed a very common concern: making a big change! Like you said, our free customer service combined with our very intuitive platform makes the change so much easier than people may anticipate. Plus, we are all about your "take it day by day" suggestion. You can get the basics down quickly, then just build and grow from there. We're here to support you always- particularly in the current crisis. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle family!

Dalissa from DS Events & Party Rentals

Best Software

To make short they help you instantly in any issues, go over and over to make sure you understand how to deal with the software. Free training other time, free instructional videos, They make you feel like family, with attend to a one on one training and to miss the staff you feel like you know them for years. Is you starting a business I will recommend you to try this system don't make the same mistake I make wasted my time with other complicate and expensive software.

Pros

Invoice, I can customize my invoice information and color look very professioal. Free training other time, free instructional videos. Instantly customer support. Ask for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], Oh you will thing is a robot, because he have all ride answers, but not he is real, Hello I mean is (HUMAN)

Cons

I will say, Inventory don't get me wrong the inventory part is perfect the only thing I will love and I now will happen soon is to add more information about where you buy your items, Item information and how much you paid for the item that way maybe we can project how much money we have in inventory and a complete list of the items with the buy price for inventory report. But I know that will happen any time because they make implementation in the software and they listen to customer needs.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the five star review! We're thrilled to hear you are loving the system and loving working with our team. We really do think of our users like family, so we're delighted to hear you feel the same way! Customer service and support is one of our top priorities and, like you mentioned, we're alway listening to our client feedback. We're proud to empower your growth, Dalissa!

Cory from Design Foundry

Awesome Event Rental Solution

Overall it’s been a great experience. Like any new process theres been a few bumps in the road, but the Goodshuffle team has an extremely fast response time to random questions, training needs for new employees, or pretty much anything else. As well as some fun gifs along the way.

Pros

Super low impact training to get everyone up to speed and not time intensive to get set up. This completely revolutionized our inventory management and tracking internally while also giving us a better tool for client contracts, invoicing, and payment tracking that allows full visibility to the entire team. Clients have been better about signing contracts faster and paying bills on time thanks to online signing and payment tools, and Regular digital Payment reminders.

Cons

Overal very happy with the product. There’s definitely some functionality we want to see added in the coming months to help with efficiency of communication between departments (Säles/warehouse/production) however we’ve been happy with how the development team has taken feedback and used it for long and short term improvements throughout the last year and half we’ve been using GoodShufflePro.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

Custom solutions were going to cost 10x as much and have a much heartier upfront adaption process/training. Other solutions not built specifically for the event world were missing key functionality. This was an ideal solution on multiple fronts and the team and Goodshuffle has been so great to work with throughout the entire process.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the great review, Cory! We're so proud to hear we "revolutionized" your very powerful business. We are especially glad to hear you're enjoying the speed of quoting and payments, as those are so essential for any business owner. You are right that we have some *very* exciting new features coming in the next few months. In fact, we never have plans to stop building, so we are glad to hear you're excited to work with us as we continue to roll out things that make your communication (and life!) even easier. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Mike from On the Go Casino Inc

Entertainment Rental Software

I would say very good to excellent. The customer service is fast and top notch. They have made some nice improvements and are always glad to get feedback from users. It's well worth the pricing.

Pros

1. It's very easy to use and enormously helpful in containing the client to one email platform. 2. The ability to communicate with team members within that particular client's environment is great. 3. Credit card payments are easy and fast and the payment notifications are fantastic.

Cons

1. Don't like having to enter the date and time in on multiple places on any one event especially if the client wants a time change you have to remember to to into the event and each line item on the contract to make the change. 2. We do tons of repeat business so it's a nice feature to go into archived projects and duplicate them for the next event. However, the duplicate is not a duplicate. Any items that were overridden on the original revert to default on the duplicate so again you have to remember to go in and do the overrides again. If you are duplicating a project it should be exactly the same as the original. 3. This is not really that useful to us as quoting software. You have to enter way too much info. and it takes too much time to send out a quote. We primarily use it as booking/contracting software.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

Had the integrated payment system with Stripe already built in and ease of communication within the team environment.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Hey Mike! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We're so happy that your payments are fast and easy and that you enjoy our customer service. Regarding your comments on quoting, we're going to reach out directly because lightning fast quoting is one of our most popular features. Perhaps we can dig into that duplicating issue you saw to better your speed of quoting. Thanks again for the 10/10, and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Roma from Bellingham Wedding & Event Rentals

Best modern web-based rental software that will make your company more efficient!

This is the first and only rental software program that I have used, so I don't have any other rental programs to compare this application to. However, I have seen other rental companies use a non-windows based program that seemed very dated. With that said, I have used plenty of CRM softwares in the past and currently use a number of design applications daily. I have to say, this application is on-point! The design, use, and interface is extremely user friendly. I appreciate that it is web-based and integrated with Google Calendar and mobile-friendly. This is a very thoughtful application for the rental company using it and their customers. The GS Team and their customer service is incomparable - always so happy and passionate to help! Would happily recommend!

Pros

-Automated online quoting/reserving/receipt system that enables customers to view, sign and pay for their rental orders online -Appearance of documents: quotes/invoices/pullsheets -User-friendly and organized interface with features being added or improved daily -Inventory management -Integrated with Google Calendar -Chat support -Overall, this application is very intuitive, organized, efficient, and assists in time management. I also appreciate the chat support that is always readily and happily available. Customer service is incredible.

Cons

-Implement a card reader swipe -Sometimes would prefer to call in to customer support (vs. typing out a message; however, they are very quick to respond back!) -Secondary monthly seat to be lower in price

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the stellar review, Roma! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our super modern approach to rental software. You're right- the design is more than just beautiful, it's what makes it so incredibly easy-to-use (and learn!) We're in talks with our CC provider to see about a card swipe reader. We'll let you know when they make that available. Thanks again for the shout outs on our features, design, and customer service. We're so proud to serve you and your business!

Anne from Music Mania Events

Creative and Professional

Pros

I've been looking for software that would make my quotes more professional without looking "boilerplate". GSpro is that and more! Before explaining why I like the software, it wouldn't matter if I didn't have access to a real person who could quickly answer questions and help me get started. I wasn't on hold for hours or transferred. I had an in depth, hands-on appointment with my rep right away. I can still easily get the answers I need while trying to send out a project within minutes. Customer Service is excellent. They actively respond to suggestions to add new features too. The product is very flexible so quotes can be customized with little effort. I especially like the photo integration in the quote. So many times customers can't visualize how a light effect looks, what our DJ set up is like, the different photo booth options and more. Having the photo carousel within the quote is a huge asset! Collecting payment is easy, the automated payment reminders are great, and having access to all customer correspondence within the project saves a lot of time.

Cons

I'm very happy with the software and don't have any cons. I'm looking forward to the implementation of some new features that will make it even more amazing!

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

I had been looking for a quoting and inventory software solution for a couple years. I visited booths at trade shows and checked out some online. I even considered hiring someone to create a program for me. When I talked with the people at Goodshuffle Pro, they seemed to have exactly what I was looking for. One thing I wanted was Quickbooks integration, which they offered. Once I saw how easy it was to get started, and how it could simplify and organize my quotes. it was an easy decision to choose Goodshuffle Pro.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear you're loving the program and our incredible customer support. You're right- having photos is a HUGE help. DJs and entertainment companies can avoid having tons of show room meetings, when they can use our photo carousels to sell. We're so happy to have your team in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Kelsey from White Dahlia Events

Goodshuffle Pro Review

I am super happy with Goodshuffle, I just gave my few notes of some improvements but they are definitely not a deal breaker for if I continue to use the software. I'm very satisfied and will continue to use this software.

Pros

The customer service and training is fantastic! Love working with this company. This software keeps us organized and on track. I would be completely lost without this software, it was the best decision we made for our business.

Cons

I would like to be able to change the automated email massage so I don't have to change it every time, also to be able to edit the automated payment reminders. It would be nice to send an invoice without having to attached a contract if needed. More customized payment options, like paying in thirds or something like that. I find the sales charts to be a little confusing, like does it include whats been paid or whats owed, etc? I would like to be able to have a list a inventory items the will be rented out for the year.

Yes and so happy I did!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Kelsey! Many of the features you mentioned we actually do have, including sending an invoice without a PDF, more customized sales reports, and payment options. We'll send you a direct message shortly to review those with you. Thanks again for your review and feedback. We're so proud to empower your business and we'll continue to roll out features to make your experience even better!

Jeremy from Wonder

Goodshuffle Pro for the Win

I was previously using RW Elephant to generate proposals, but I was on the hunt for a better product that offered more. I was looking for something that had a strong proposal presentation, inventory tracking, and easy to use software at an affordable price. I tried out a few different softwares before finding Goodshuffle Pro. I've been very impressed by their product, but I'm even more hooked on their incredible customer service. Their company culture is consistent across the board and it's apparent that they genuinely care about their customer's success. Whenever I reach out to their team with a question or issue, they respond extremely fast and always make it right. I'm so grateful that I found Goodshuffle pro and I would highly recommend them!

Pros

I like most that the software meets my needs of being easy to use, affordable, tracks inventory, and has a clean interface.

Cons

I do wish that they had a mobile app for my team to use in the field. I may be mistaken, believe they have plans for this in the future.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2020

Thanks for this stellar review, Jeremy! We are so thrilled you found your way to Goodshuffle Pro and have been happy not only with the software, but also our team. It's so important to us to be true partners with our users, so thank you for taking part in that culture. We love empowering your growth!

Spencer from Keynote Event Services

Awesome software, impeccable customer service.

As I mentioned, I've used 3-4 software suites similar to GSPro, and I see our company sticking with this.

Pros

I have used 3-4 different production suites like Goodshuffle Pro and the problem with all of them is that they are cumbersome and don't have easy access to support and help. Anytime I have a question or need assistance, the GSPro team answers my message within 5 minutes and gets me going in the right direction. It hands down the best customer support I have ever had with a software platform. My reps are the customer care rep I normally chat with, we communicate on a near daily basis and he is absolutely the man with the plan!

Cons

GSPro is still a new software, as such there are a few missing functionalities and capabilities that might make it a bit more useful and efficient for our company. However, I have faith that their development team will fill those gaps in the coming years... Honestly in our company, I am willing to sacrifice a few options in the software for the amount of customer care we get.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

I've tried quite a few software platforms for our production company. GSPro checked all the right boxes for us.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so thrilled that you found our program and our customer service stood out amongst the many you have tried. As you mentioned, we're continuing to build and grow, so it's only going to get even better. We're so glad your team is a part of that journey.

Paul from Fabrication Events Inc.

Goodshuffle Pro streamlined our sales to production process, saving time, money & reducing errors.

Pros

System is intuitive and can be learned quickly. Estimate writing, inventory management, production materials and logistics are all linked in one program. Works seamlessly with Google calendar. Online payment is linked to all estimates sent. (Card rates are the lowest we have found. This savings alone pays for our subscription.) They have made a number of system improvements based on our suggestions and requests. The system is cloud based so anyone can work on it from anywhere and see everything in real time. Saves a tremendous amount of time for our sales team by making everything available in one program. The do not have to enter contract and inventory information in multiple programs. Tiered access allows Delivery staff, installers and warehouse team to see all the relevant information to make an event happen while hiding information that you don't want them to have access too. Syncs with Quickbooks.

Cons

The system is 10 times better than where we were a year ago... They are still working on being able to embed photos in the estimates. Mobile platform is clunky on a phone, tablet works better. We still have to get most of our reports from Quickbooks after it pushes over. They have said we will be able to do more sales reporting features over the next few weeks.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2018

Thanks, Paul! Glad to hear you like our tiered user permissions and are enjoying our Google calendar and Quickbooks integrations, as well. We've recently improved our mobile experience, so hopefully that is no longer a concern. Thanks again for your review!

Callie from Eventures Inc

Life Saver

Goodshuffle has been such a huge help for us in so many ways. Our clients are able to see our products with the pictures option on each item which has been a huge time saver for us.

Pros

As the production manager our inventory is one of my main responsibilities, so having a good inventory program is key. The ease of use with this program is second to none. Our old inventory was software was old and outdated and had features that we didn't use simply because they were hard to navigate. Good Shuffle provides great tutorials and a staff that is always here to answer the numerous questions we had!

Cons

The hardest part about this product was the transition from our old product. We have thousands of products and the categories were a different than our old so they had to be input individually. Good Shuffle offered to help input these at a fee per hour, which would've been great, but we wanted to make sure it was exactly uniform to our liking, so we did it ourselves. Took a few weeks to complete, but it was well worth it.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks for this stellar review, Callie! We are so glad we got you away from outdated software, even though we totally understand the initial switch can feel scary. We're glad you pushed through making the leap and felt it was 100% worth it in the end. We love having you in the family and are proud to help empower your company's growth!

Cid from The Fancy Flush Restroom Trailers

Do yourself a favor and get this software!

My overall experience with Goodshuffle has been amazing. They are very responsive and do listen to feedback to make their product better. I love working with them!

Pros

I love just about everything about this software, it has been the perfect match for our needs. Goodshuffle is the first program I have used that does it all with one program and does what it says. My favorites are: Customers are able to electronically sign the rental agreement and make the payment all through the email which has cut down our wait time on getting those done. Inventory conflicts - shows you where you have availability conflicts in your calendar. Google calendar synchronization is amazing, it has saved me so much time. The ease of being able to add additional inventory is very simple.

Cons

There is no mass delete available as of yet. I usually email 3 or 4 quotes per lead so it would be nice to be able to select multiple quotes for deletion instead of one by one which is very time-consuming.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

This met everyone one of our needs versus any of the competitors I tried!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Cid! We hear you on the mass delete, and we'll reach out to you directly regarding that feature request. Thanks again for your business and the great review! We're so proud to hear that we're saving you so much time.

Karis from Honeywood Rentals

Goodshuffle Pro thought of everything!

Awesome experience. I'm able to create and send quotes in a matter of minutes, edit them in seconds and request a new signature with any changes, so that everything stays up to date and the client remains accountable for what they order. Quotes are simple, easy to understand and look nice. The system also automatically calculates delivery so I don't have to -- a huge time saver.

Pros

This software is extremely user friendly on both the business and client end. After a quick training 101 with Goodshuffle Sipport staff I was able to easily start sending quotes and collecting money. Clients can sign and pay in a matter of seconds -- I immediately had users tell me how easy the payment process was for them. The software is also very customizable to meet the needs of your business. Additionally, something my previous event invoice software was lacking, was the ability for clients to enter their payment information to authorize future automatic payments. As a client, providing payment should be as easy as possible, and Goodshuffle pro makes it foolproof.

Cons

It's honestly hard to find anything I don't like. I will say, the system does not require clients to pay after they've signed (it does say on the invoice in bright red lettering payment due immediately) and I have had instances of people signing and then not paying. Additionally, I don't believe you can set an expiration on a contract, which could lead to double bookings if you're not on top of it. But the pros far outweigh these minor issues.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2019

Thanks for this great review, Karis! We are so happy to hear that you experienced just how EASY it is to get up and running with a quick free training from the team. We're also glad to hear that the signing and paying process for your clients is greatly improved, as we think that's a key component all companies should prioritize. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Jonathan from Signature Photo Booth

Awesome software with fantastic customer support!

Pros

The customer service is fantastic. The response time is very quick and continues to be a huge help as we utilize more and more of Goodshuffle. The chat feature is great, and the team is always happy to do a screen share or get on a call with us. The inventory system is a huge help, and we love having the printable Pull Sheets with photos for our events. I also like that we can put in requests for new features, and that new things are put in place each month based on our feedback. We are a small company, so this is also the first time we’ve been able to see some of the reporting that GoodShuffle offers, and that’s been great. We can keep all of our client files in one place. The dashboard is great for keeping on top of upcoming projects as well.

Cons

Since this is still a relatively new software, there are things that it doesn’t do that would be really helpful. We would love to be able to do all of our contracting through GoodShuffle, but for now still have things spread across a couple different systems. The initial setup was also a little intense, as we figured out the best way to configure our packages and inventory so everything would be assigned correctly. Overall, we like Goodshuffle and are looking forward to what they will add in the future to make it even better!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Jonathan! We're so thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our streamlined approach, fantastic customer service, and great reporting. Sorry to hear it took some time to get started. One reason we offer unlimited support is to help ease that transition, though it's never completely pain free to carve out time in the busy busy world of events! We appreciate your feedback and ideas as we are continue to offer even more amazing features. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Shelby from Tremont Rentals

Highly Recommend!

AMAZING

Pros

There are some many pros to this software, from how easy to use it is, how I can work from literally anywhere, my customers love being able to look over the quote sign and pay the deposit all using one link. The customer service is spectacular! I really can’t say enough good things about this company and how much their software has helped our company grow.

Cons

They are a newer company so there are some features that other software would already have that goodshuffle does not have but they are constantly rolling out new features and it hasn’t really effected us.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks, Shelby! We're so thrilled to hear another customer *grow* by eliminating manual tasks, double booking risks, and more. We can't wait to continue to empower you further as we roll out new features each month. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Christy from Tent Guys LLC

Excellent software backed by excellent customer support

This has transformed our business and helped us tremendously with our inventory management. It is also so integrated with the client. I don't have to search through emails to find a client's message, I can go straight to the project and there is the paper trail.

Pros

It is so easy to use and it interacts with Google, gmail and google maps. Everything in one system without having to look at 3 different web pages.

Cons

It is tailored for "most" event rental services but doesn't have every little detail for specific businesses...I don't really have a con as you can see!

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

Ease of use and online storage.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much for your review! Hearing how we've transformed your business makes us so proud. We just LOVE saving business owners time, since your time is incredibly valuable. We are thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family. Thanks for letting us help empower your company's growth.

Areli from Belle Decor

Time SAVER! Life saver!

Pros

This software is AMAZING. It’s always hard to adjust to changes, which is why it took me a while to decide to do it. But, I have no idea why I didn’t do it sooner. This software is life changing. I have no idea how we did the manual way before. It has saved us time, avoided delivery errors. Etc.

Cons

I do with they had an actual app. That would be pretty cool.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the review, Areli! We are so so happy you made the switch. We know it feels hard to change, but it's so great that you are feeling what a huge payoff there is on the other side. We hear you re: Native app and it's absolutely on our roadmap. In the mean time, please let us know if you ever have any concerns about the current mobile functionality, as it's meant to be 100% mobile-friendly. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review. We're so proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Stacy from Junk’n Treasures Event Decor& Rental

GS ROCKS!

The WISHLIST for sure a game changer. The staff are always available and ready to assist with any of my questions.

Pros

All aspects of GS work great for my decor rental business! QBO integration and the wishlist are AMAZING!

Cons

currently I can’t think of anything negative.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the great review, Stacy! We're so happy you're taking full advantage of the suite of tools, including our website integration and QBO integration. Our team is always here to help!

Dustin from Centric Events & Arizona Uplighting

Quick & Efficent Event Rental Management Software

Pros

After trying several other options Goodshuffle is by far the cleanest looking and easiest to learn as you navigate the software as a beginner user. My last solution required training to understand how to use it in any capacity but with GS things just make sense! I also like that new features pop up every month, as they are actively building onto the platform based on user feedback. They even got a more detailed financial report my bookkeeper was asking for developed and deployed within 24 hours of my request- the development team is on it! Connecting with the Support team to ask questions via a built-in instant chat gets questions and issues resolved quickly.

Cons

Overall it is great, because this software is going with its users you will from time to time run into something that is lacking, but all major needs are in place and a quick suggestion to the team can often times lead to such improvements.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review! We are so proud to be called "quick and efficient" since that's exactly our goal. Glad you find it easy to use, and are taking advantage of our awesome customer service, too. We look forward to continuing to grow with you!

Anna from Provenance Rentals

Goodshuffle Pro is an event rental company's lifesaver!

I love Goodshuffle. It is what my company has been looking for. It is much more cost-effective than programs you have to invest a lot of money upfront. They are constantly updating features, and they listen to you when you say these are things that are important to me. They constantly roll out new features. It is very robust and smart software. In the future and what event rental companies need. I love that I don't double book anymore and lose money or upset clients.

Pros

I love so much about this software. Goodshuffle is in the modern age, and not like some dinosaur software programs. I love that it is web-based and you can go anywhere and check your inventory management and orders. My favorite features are credit cards can be held on file safely and securely and your business is PCI DSS compliant. I love the quote features and thumbnails in the quotes, which are actually optional. I love venue you put in an address things autopopulate. It streamlines the process for greater efficiency.

Cons

I wish that when you are ready to send off it wouldn't default to a certain message and say Sincerely, First Name Last Name. I also wish I could save discounts for customers, but only based on certain things like rental products only -- not the overall order.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2019

Thanks for this great review, Anna! We are so proud to be well ahead of those "dinosaur" programs :-D It's also very meaningful to note that you feel heard. As you know, our client feedback is very important to us. We use these interactions to shape our roadmap as we're building more incredible features every day. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

VICTORIA from Bend Party Rentals

Take Away the Headaches and get Goodshuffle Pro

I have owned a party rental business for the past 9 1/2 years and have stressed out over bookkeeping, invoicing, sub-rentals, losing track of past estimates, keeping track of current invoices, scheduling, mapping, the list goes on. Although it takes a lot of effort to switch to a new system, I took a leap and trusted Goodshuffle Pro. I am so pleased with their system and amazing customer service. Not only have we already seen our business grow with the ease of invoicing, we look twice as professional with the savvy invoices we send. Sub-rentals are no longer a headache as I'm forced to cross my t's and dot my I's, making sure there aren't any headaches. Where has this been the last 10 years and why didn't I do it sooner??? To top it off, their customer service is beyond great. They will share a screen with me to help me quickly solve any issues I may have. They almost instantly reply all times of day. They really go above and beyond. I am so happy we made the switch and encourage others to do the same. Thank you to the crew at Goodshuffle!

Pros

Easy Bookkeeping Professional, Quick Invoices with Electronic Signature Quick Payments Easier Scheduling Quick Estimates Efficient Sub-Rental System

Cons

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2019

Thanks for this great review, Victoria! Although we do apologize for not existing 10 years sooner ;) we're just THRILLED to have connected now. As you know, we work every day toward building even more amazing features, and definitely have noted that a routing feature must be built. Thanks for taking that leap of faith with our system, and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Rebekah from Keith Watson Events

Utilizing Goodshuffle

Over all the experience has been positive. It was troubling at first because first of all we had to learn a new system, but also we were one of the companies involved from the beginning, before many of the bugs had been worked out. There were a few hurdles to over come in the process.

Pros

The internal notes and communication features are extremely helpful. The inventory being attached to the contract is helpful. I'm looking forward to the new features with the "buffering" option.

Cons

The slowness of the updates on contracts is my least favorite issue. I'll be working steadily and have to pause and refresh every time I add or change an item. It would save time if that were a faster feature.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for the review Rebekah! We are curious to hear about the speed issue you were experiencing, so we will reach out directly. We pride ourselves on our system speed, so we want to resolve this for you ASAP. Thanks again for your awesome review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Lloyd from Got You Covered

Great Service

They are growing. They are constantly updating things the customers have asked about. It is hard to satisfy everybody but they do a good job.

Pros

It is very helpful someone available all the time for problem solving. Using a chat room type format they typically respond in under 5 minutes.

Cons

Being a web based software product sometime it operates slow. Servers must be maxed out. I don't like having to use QuickBooks online.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

They offered flexibility to tailor to our business the others did not have. Reasonably priced for a company of our size.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the review, Llyod! We really pride ourselves on our incredible speed, so we're going to message you directly to learn more about when you experienced a lag. We want to be lightning fast not just in our customer service, but also our every day use!

Stephanie from Cover It With Class LLC

What a great program!

So far overall it's been great! Again, just not sure if we have everything done correctly.

Pros

I'm so happy that someone recommended your software to me. I've been in business since 2013 and wish I had found you then. I love the ability to show the clients what they have rented, the seamless transition from start to finish, and the customer service that is hard to find. As a new customer I'm still working on the logistics and can't wait to see the finished product and the long over due organization of my business for success.

Cons

The frustration I have is learning about creating custom packages and the logistics items where extremely hard entering in. I still don't know if everything is correct for my company. Finally, I'm not able to customize my payment schedule to accommodate my clients as it was created before working with you

Lauren from Darling Details | Decor Rentals

Great software for managing event rentals

I wish I had found this software sooner, in order to help me organize my rental business from the start.

Pros

My experience with using Goodshuffle Pro has been so great. It's very user-friendly and allows you to save a lot of time when creating projects and building quotes. It used to take me close to 30 minutes to build a quote, and now it takes me 5-10 minutes. This leaves me more time to work on growing my business! Another great feature is that I can message my clients and send photos from within the software, keeping all correspondence organized and in one spot. Once the client approves the quote they can sign their agreement online and will automatically receive a prompt to pay their deposit online. It's so easy to manage projects from start to finish! Another great feature is that you can add and manage inventory, which is of the utmost importance to a rental business that has so many moving parts! From your dashboard you can easily see what upcoming events you have, and with the software tracking your inventory, you don't have to worry about double bookings. This software has made such a positive impact on my rental business, and I highly recommend it!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2018

Thanks for the review, Lauren! We're really proud of how user-friendly our program is and are very glad to hear you are saving so much time on quotes!

Kimberly from Keith Watson Productions

Goodshiffle for Event Services

It's much easier to determine inventory and scheduling overlaps now and we are avoiding many more conflicts since seeing everything in one place. Which, in turn, makes our jobs, and company, run more efficiently.

Pros

I like that everything is finally consolidated together and linked into one easy-to-use system. Being able to reference inventory while working on fulfillment is a huge help!

Cons

The only thing I really dislike at all are the glitches, which get worked out quickly once they are notified, and the lag sometimes. Both of those are to be expected with large data systems so really there is no downside:)

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Hey Kimberly! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We are curious to hear about the lags you were experiencing, so we will reach out directly. Our goal is to always have the highest speed solution on the market. Thanks again for your 10/10 review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Christina from Archive Rentals

Great Program!!

Helps keep me & the team organized. Also very simple system for our clients to to use.

Pros

I like that the software allows me to easily put together proposals & visually see what I'm working on. Also like seeing all my upcoming events, pending, etc with the great sorting feature!

Cons

That when using on my iphone, and I take a call or check a text or email, the site reloads and sends me back to the beginning. Frustrating when I'm toggling back and forth between email with updates & the project page on Good Shuffle. I also wish I could drag & drop on my phone. Also dragging & dropping between categories would be great!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the lovely review, Christina! So glad to hear you're finding things are more organized and visually appealing for you and your clients. We appreciate the feedback on your feature requests, as well, and we'll have our Customer Success team reach out for more details to ensure they're properly logged and communicated with the product team so we can continue to make your experience even better. Thanks so much!

Randy from Lowe & Behold, LLC

President

Very satisfied.

Pros

What you see is surely what you get but he best part is the daily changes that can happen with feedback from client base to ensure all programming is always updated and current with industry. Training and support is ALWAYS available.

Cons

I cant really say this is a con - At first hard to use everything because there is so much available - it can be overwhelming but with the level of support that is available you take it as you need and as you can handle. The implementation support team helps to prioritize and ensure complete understanding before going live.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

The commitment to constant improvement and development.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review, Randy! We are so thrilled that you are happy with Goodshuffle Pro and that you're taking advantage of our forever-growing feature set. We're so glad you take advantage of our unlimited training and support to make sure you're benefiting from all the incredible features. We love having you in the Goodshuffle family!

Dawn Marie from Pull Up A Chair Event Rentals

AMAZING

Pros

The customer service is amazing, software is easy to use and offers everything in one place, which a lot of other programs don't. I am very happy with all aspects of the software and the amount of help that is offered from the Goodshuffle team.

Cons

Some of the categories could use separation. Hard to find a few that are grouped in others that I wouldn't suspect they would be in.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the top notch review! We are thrilled you have found Goodshuffle Pro easy to use and robust in our all-in-one capabilities. As you mentioned, our team is always here to help! We're happy to have you on board.

Charlena from Any Event Linen & Chair Rental

Best Ever

Great investment. I love the fact that the Good ShufflePro team is always there to answer questions and train on new features that will help the business become more efficient

Pros

Being able to track inventory, and manage payments and contracts all in one setting.

Cons

As cliche as this may sound I really like this program, and we do not have any complaints.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

It has everything we need to run our business

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks for this fantastic review, Charlena! We're beyond thrilled to hear how happy you are to have made the switch. We truly are here and ready to help with any question and any new feature training, so we hope you'll continue to reach out should any questions arise. Thanks again!

Jack from Casino Nights of Tulsa

Great Customer service.

Really stream lines a lot of dull work and lets me spend my time on more profitable efforts.

Pros

I'm not a tech person, the team at Shuffle Pro have provided great service and are very patient with me. Thanks

Cons

It's subject to user error and I can supply plenty of that.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

Recommendations for other members of Then National Association of Casino Party Operators

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear you have benefited from our ease-of-use combined with our industry-leading customer service. You don't have to be "techy" person to love our software. Also wonderful to hear you're able to focus more on your profitable efforts. Our goal is to empower that growth! Thanks for being part of the family!

AnnMarie from Outside The Box Rentals

Amazing Program

This program has made quoting and organizing inventory so much easier and quicker. I have so many clients that are equally impressed with my quotes and the ease of making payments.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was a way to create files to put projects in.

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

I viewed tutorials, discussed with the staff at Goodshuffle Pro and spoke to another vendor in my industry that had also just purchased the program.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2020

Thanks so much for this great review! We love hearing that your clients love the software, too. The easy proposals mean closing deals faster! And, as you mentioned, there are tons of reports to show you that, as well. We're so proud to be empowering your growth, AnnMarie!

Hannah from Hawaii Island Events

The most comprehensive and ever evolving rental management software

I feel well taken care of and included in the improvements as they occur. The education and support is outstanding and QUICK!

Pros

The fact that it's highly customizable by us

Cons

nothing really. I found everything I needed in this product

Reasons for Choosing GoodShuffle

There is no competition out there that can remotely touch this product

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the amazing review, Hannah! We're blushing :) We love hearing you are taking advantage of the customization features, since each business is unique in its needs. We also love when people take advantage of all our free education and training. It is so important to constantly roll out new features, and we're here to show you them all! Thanks for being in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Melissa from TOTAL EVENTS

Great Customer Service

Pros

Easy transition from old system, amazing customer service, open to changes, very accommodating. The auto payment reminders has significantly reduced our AR!

Cons

Still some glitch with QuickBooks integration. Reconciling monthly and especially quarterly sales tax is a pain!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks for this top-notch review, Melissa! We're thrilled to hear you that you had such an easy transition over, and that you're seeing that ROI from automation around payments and payment reminders. We'll follow up about the QuickBooks integration challenge to get that turned around for you. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Sara from Photos from the Harty LLC

Industry: Photography

It's like the Amazon of rentals - easy to use, everything is in one spot, more business for vendors!

Pros

Goodshuffle is easy to use and allows users to locate a huge variety of rentals! Users can select almost anything they need, see pricing, and select the option that most matches their vision for each event/wedding/etc. Having different rental companies in one spot is a HUGE time-saver for users and allows rental companies to show off how they are unique. It makes renting so easy that the process is enjoyable and fun! We recommend Goodshuffle to all of our couples and event coordinators! A fantastic product!

Cons

I cant think of any cons.. You will probably save so much time that you may want to rent more items? :)

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2018

Thanks, Sara! Sounds like you're specifically referring to our Goodshuffle.com marketplace product, which we're so pleased to hear is providing you with an easy platform for finding and booking rentals.

Kelly from Something Borrowed Event Rentals

Look No Further....

Pros

This software helped simplify my life and increase my sales. To date I have entered over 1000 items into my software data and the list keeps on growing! Online contracts and invoices helps the client feel the ease of the process and not to mention the gorgeous quotes they receive with pictures. It gives me an edge over my competitors without a doubt!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like or love about this software!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Kelly! We're so proud to be giving you that competitive edge and making your business growth and life in general easier.

Troy from Queen Bee Rentals

Great customer service

Has provided the best customer service that Ive experience in quite some time anytime in which I have a question Im able to email and within an hour I get a response

Pros

Great customer service and response time

Cons

I’ve been a user of good shuffle pro for over a year now five far this company Has provided the best customer service that I experience in quite some time anytime in which I have a question I was able to email and within an hour I get a response

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the stellar review, Troy! We're thrilled to hear you enjoy our unparalleled customer service, and we're proud to empower your growth.

Amber from Rustique Rentals

Good Shuffle Pro

The program has allowed me to streamline booking, payments, and loading of a rental.

Pros

I can access the software anywhere. Syncs to my calendar so I can see what my entire schedule looks like in one place. Shows availability and alerts conflicts. Does everything from estimates to scheduling to pull sheets all in one place. Can still accept payments with other methods beside just through the portal.

Cons

Deposits are calculated with delivery included. I’d like to make my deposit based on only the rental items. Would also like to add inventory items when I’m on an estimate screen without having to close the estimate and go to inventory then back to estimate. Would like for it to sync with Quickboks desktop version.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Hey Amber! Thanks so much for this 5 star review. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying your experience- especially that it's all on-the-go! We're proud to empower your growth and to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Jack from Event Lab

Overall this product has been great for Event Lab. And support is very quick and easy.

Pros

Very easy to integrate and use this product. Goodshuffle Pro has increased our productivity immensely, especially on small events and rentals.

Cons

We would like to see more flexibility with payment policies & the cancellation policy. We would also like to be able to pick and choose which line items groups are used to calculate logistics percentages.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the great review, Jack! We love hearing that we're increasing productivity and how easy it was to get going (a really important part of any good software!) We hear you on adding even more payment policies and have plans to do so- stay tuned!

Diane from Event Services

Great product

Wonderful...product is user friendly, my clients find the quotes/invoices easy to read. Changes can be implemented quickly

Pros

Love this software-- Very easy to use/learn Customer support /service is quick, efficient and polite System is quick, I can produce and send a comprehensive quote out in a matter of minutes Love the inventory control Sales tracking is great. My boss loves the Google calendar feature

Cons

Nothing. In fact, the support team takes suggestions and has implemented mine very quickly!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! We're thrilled to hear you love our speedy software and customer service. We are happy you're in the Goodshuffle Pro family!