• Pros

• "The customer service is absolutely amazing!! The features like the wishlist integration with the website have saved us so so much time since we e implemented it."

• "It's so easy to use and the customer service is amazing. The product helps save time and keeps better track of inventory and systems than anything I've used previously. "

• "I love the ease of the pull sheets created from the invoices. I love the photos attached to my quotes and invoices. Ilove the reports that this program generates."

• Cons

• "Putting in all my inventory with dimensions and pics is very tedious but worth it."

• "I wish I would have found it sooner I also wish it had a GPS feature to find the quickest route for a driver to take, but everything else is so great it makes up for it!"

• "Usual growing pains of adapting to new software, but the sales/tech team were with us every step of the way to work out our inventory kinks. "

Browse Goodshuffle Pro Reviews

Jonathan from Biltmore Company

Software upgrade

So far I have been very pleased with the customer service and the ease of setup with Goodshuffle. We are using this opportunity to revamp and provide a cleaner quoting/invoicing system over the mundane look of our previous software. We have also been surprised at how user-friendly this software has been from a mobile perspective. We are still working on the Squarespace integration and are looking forward to how that will better serve our clients.

Pros

Great customer service! Overall look and functionality is refreshing, easy to navigate and setup if you have any familiarity with rental software.

Cons

I feel as though an app would be beneficial, especially one for users in the field. The time it takes to input inventory seems lengthy but worth it with the availability breakdown in packages such as tents. Would like customizable alerts and email templates.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Customer service was great from day one and after testing the system out and speaking with Mallory through the training demo we decided to give it a try. It seems to fit our needs and look forward to what other options will be available in the future.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Mobile friendly, cleaner, more detailed quotes. Hopes the website integration will be more user-friendly as well...

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the amazing review Jonathan! We are thrilled to hear how easy you've found the transition, especially since we know that's always a primary concern in changing to new software. It's also great to hear you are seeing our mobile experience is also seamless- we want you to use the program on-the-go! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We can't wait to see your website integration once that's live, too.

Renee from Atmospheres Indy

Life Saver

We are getting more organized as every staff member is able to log into there user and see what is going on in real time. The inventory with having pictures and the ability the add where they are located and even if buffer... so much just cant put it all in.

Pros

We had lost our cloud based system which we were using. It was very similar to the system but they sold the company but not the system. So we were in a pickle with no other systems fitting us an event decor and design service. When we found this, after months of frustration trying the different systems out there that did not have the abilities we needed and the ease of use, it was such a breath of fresh air finding something similar to what we had only 10x better. We have had great and timely support and training. We feel like the folks at Goodshuffle are as our a support staff cheering us on toward a more organized, professional and profitable business! We have thoroughly enjoyed the Goodshuffle staff and we are impressed with their positive outlook! They have been a great help to us with building our business! There are so many great tools in the system to keep our whole team on track and kept in the loop in real time without having to go run someone down to ask them. This system has brought our company up to the next level and with the Wishlist Integration... we are about to soar!

Cons

There are only a few things, off the top of my head, that I would like to have in the system. 1. To be able to create as many email templates as I would like. This would save time with follow ups through the system along with other repetitive emails. 2. Would love to have a mass update with the ability to add pictures in the mas update as well. 3. Would love when creating a project and adding inventory items or packages, to be able to remove or to add additional pictures.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Goodshuffle has the flexibility, professional look and great support staff!

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

There were several we tried but did not stay with for more than a few days. Non of which were programmed for our needs.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review, Renee! We love having you in the Goodshuffle Pro family. We truly are here to support and cheer on your growth, so we love to hear you are feeling that come through. Thanks for the suggestions on next features, as well! As you know, it's important for us to continue to grow our offerings, too. Thanks again for your 5 stars, and we can't wait to see what's next for you now that you've also launched our powerful Website Wishlist integration!

Jennifer from Brossie Belle, LLC

Poor business practice

This company refused to work with me in canceling my year subscription I paid in advance after we went out of business. I am having to pay for services until October of 2021 that I do not need ) this is closecto 12 months. All because I missed the automatic renewal date and they won't refund for future use of services. This has been a tremendous financial blow and I find it very disheartening they are doing this to small businesses who are hurting so badly.

Pros

The software was helpful with time saving features and keeping track of my bookings.

Cons

I am very disappointed with their customer service and how they have taken my business's money for future services I do not need.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

I regret switching from Tapgoods who does not take money for services that are cancelled and no longer wanted.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied January 2021

Hi Jennifer, We're so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our customer service, as that's something we deeply pride ourselves on here at Goodshuffle Pro. We're also proud to not lock clients into long term contracts with our services. Instead we offer 2 options: monthly payments or annual payments. Monthly payments is the more flexible option, but annual payments offer an added 10% savings for upfront payments that buy a year of access outright. For both options we do not offer refunds for unused days or months.

Tammy from TableMade

TOP TIER CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Love it so far! Still working through the transition phase from our old system but really appreciate the customer service and software so far!

Pros

I absolutely love the fact they're combined the power of a CRM and rental inventory system in one. They interface is super easy to use and allows you to track the entire selling cycle from start to finish. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING! I hope they never scale back in this particular area as they grow because it's critical in the event world to be quick to respond. It's so nice knowing that we have their support should should something goes wrong during the invoicing process. They are roughing $50 more expensive than our current program but it's worth every penny.

Cons

Only three things I'm not in love with regarding the software. 1. There's a few features I wish were possible like modifying email templates or the email client view. However, these are all small details that may uniquely important to us, since we have such aesthetic driven customer. I will say Goodshuffle encourages feedback so it's nice to be able to share these recommendations to them! 2. Another feature I'd love for them to integrate within the platform is ROI tracking. They do walk through how to measure this but it requires you to do a somewhat manual data pull and sort it out via Excel. 3. I wish we had the option to remove the address entirely off the invoice. This can open security and privacy issues for at home based business like ours.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

TapGoods is a strong contender, for sure! They have so many great features, some stronger than Goodshuffle but their interface isn't as clean. Furthermore, their invoices are very busy and just not great first impression to the client. I believe they are newer though and have great potential so we may re-visit them in a couple of months.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Booqable has great value but there were too many workarounds we had to push through to make the software work for us. Futhermore, there response time wasn't as quick as Goodshuffle Pro and this is critical to ensuring we are serving our clients as quickly as possible.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied January 2021

Thanks for the great review, Tammy! You're so right that customer service is essential for a software you're using day-to-day. We've recorded your other feature requests and will reach out to you directly on their progress. Thanks so much for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We're so proud to empower your growth!

Oscar from Ambrosia Events

Value Vs Money

There many softwares out there, but this one is very customizable and you can use it for multiple things in your business is very versatile, the best thing ever is the integration with quickbooks because it gives me the breakdown per item, service, etc, at the end of the year. allowing me to see all my data and make the best decisions ever.

Pros

I run an events company that produces from weddings to corporate events and we manage everything from rentals to decor and florals. Goodshuffle Pro. help us to manage and expand our portfolio of clients, is easy to use for all our staff , the value added to my business is way beyond its price, great customer service.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

customer service very responsive and they really care about me. the versatility for the type of business I have (we are not just rental company) we offer many services from lighting, decor, flowers, props, planning, rentals, etc.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the amazing review! We love working with clients who have unique businesses where the tackle numerous sides of the events business. Many companies who use Goodshuffle Pro do things outside of rentals, and we've built a program that can tackle it all! Glad to hear you're taking advantage of the customization. We're also THRILLED you love our QuickBooks Online integration for its level of detail. Accountants and business owners are so overjoyed when they see how we incorporated that element. We're just so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family, Oscar!

Melissa from Simply Chic Event Rentals

The Catalyst to my Business Growth

Goodshuffle has been the catalyst to our growth. Because of this system we have had a 30% growth each year. It allows us to be effective, efficient, and organized. I could not do this business without it.

Pros

We needed something to help organize the growing inventory in our growing business. We were spending hours trying to look through printed invoices and would miss items that were already rented. We love that all our inventory is stored in one place and we can immediately see any conflicts.

Cons

I wish there was an app to use. I have the hardest time creating invoices from my cell phone. I don't always have my computer with me and would like to have access at all times to have more productivity.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Cost and our sales rep took the time to answer all of our questions.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

It really was only a e-commerce store a front. It didn't manage conflicts and sub-rentals.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thank you for this great review, Melissa! CONGRATS on your 30% growth! We are beyond proud to help empower brilliant event professionals such as yourself do more business by eliminating all the double checking, printing, etc. you described. As you noted, that stuff really cuts into profit potential! We'll reach out directly today regarding the mobile issue you're having. While we do plan to build a native app, we still want to make sure the system is 100% friendly from the browser on your phone. Thanks again and congrats again on your success! We're so proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro Family.

Colin from BeThings

GSP Review, Minneapolis, MN

Their communication process is at the highest level in response and help to solve any issue I've had. 5/5 stars.

Pros

GSP offers users a type of hand hold service when entering projects which is really good for new employees. Their video help library is extensive and they offer webinars often to cover new topics as their client base grows and experiences new rocks to move.

Cons

By no fault of their own, GSP has a focus on using less paper product and trying to move users to a digital interface throughout the production of a project. While our company is in transition to the digital interface I still use a lot of paper in printing projects, so I have to do a lot more work in printing each project.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Price, interface appearance, integrations with Google and other software products.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Rentaltrax was purchased and we decided to move away from the purchasing company on, price, user interface and overall experience with the previous company.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Colin! We're so glad you're taking advantage of all our videos and webinars, in addition to our top notch customer service. It's true- we tend to encourage digital as it's always providing you the most up-to-date changes on orders- but, like you said, we still fully support the printing if you prefer it. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Shannon from Creative Solutions Special Events

Goodshuffle is a gamechanger

It has been fantastic since day one! The customer service is amazing. The software is easy to learn and navigate.

Pros

This product has finally allowed our company to gain some control over inventory and invoicing. Customer Service is amazing!

Cons

I honestly do not have anything to add here.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Price and the level of customer service provided.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the glowing review, Shannon! We're so thrilled your experience has been positive- both with our product and with our team. We love having you in the family and are deeply honored to empower your growth!

Cathy from Chairs for Affairs Party Rentasl

Amazing Customer Service and wonderful product!

Our experience has been wonderful so far! I am so glad I took a flyer at the ARA show in February. I have reached out to many rental companies and they all have good reviews on the software. We cannot wait to start using it!

Pros

I love the ease of use and the fact that they have thought of everything to make using this software effortless! The set upon has been simple and we love the one one one training, but there are so many webinars and tutorials available also. We asked several times if there was a way to do a certain task and the GS team responded with “We do have that feature”. I love the quick responses to any questions we may have. Our previous software would take days to respond and there were a few things they never corrected.

Cons

That I didn’t know about this software sooner!

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

So many features and so adaptable

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Lack of customer service, glitches in the system after every update. They completely erased all our tax exempt customers information so we have had upset customers. They never corrected it and it happened back in Dec. after an update.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied August 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review, Cathy! We're so sorry to hear about your negative experiences with your old software, but we're thrilled you've found your home with Goodshuffle Pro. We're excited to have you in the Goodshuffle family and ready to help empower your success!

Brenton from Summer Bounce Entertainment

After using tons of different CRM's

Combining all parts of our business.

Pros

The inventory systems is very user friendly

Cons

Unable to track Canadian KM's and the calendar view is lacking

Amazing customer support

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Tave is bit complicated and specific to photographers

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Brenton! We're so proud of our customer support, and so proud to empower your growth. We hear you on kms v. mileage for delivery fees, and we'll reach out directly to learn more about what you'd like to see added on the free google calendar integration! We love hearing from clients and are always building new features and improvements. Thanks again for the stellar review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Tommie from Total Events LLC

Goodshuffle Pro is awesome!

I've been working directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at GoodShuffle Pro for a couple weeks during the COVID-19 crisis and we are working to build our Wishlist on the our website. He has been incredibly helpful and available for questions/comments/suggestions. All the customer service at Goodshuffle is really great, they are responsive and always willing to hear suggestions. This could based system has also allowed us to work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis which is an amazing benefit. Allowing people to work remotely and access the system whether it be from home or on the site of the event, that is a great feature.

Pros

I think one of the things that makes Goodshuffle Pro great is how user-friendly it is. Change is difficult, but it is imperative in order to provide the best service to our clients. Shifting from a hard-drive system to this cloud-based system has allowed us to improve our standards, readjust our inventory that needed to be updated, and organize our products in a better way. Switching programs seemed like a daunting task, but with the help of Goodshuffle Pro's user-friendly features and the amazing customer service, it was a breeze.

Cons

I think there are a lot of features that can be used and it may be a bit overwhelming at first just because there are SO many awesome things you should implement. But if you take it day by day and week by week, you can start with the basics and take full advantage of the program as you become comfortable.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

WOW! Thanks for this AWESOME review, Tommie! We love that you addressed a very common concern: making a big change! Like you said, our free customer service combined with our very intuitive platform makes the change so much easier than people may anticipate. Plus, we are all about your "take it day by day" suggestion. You can get the basics down quickly, then just build and grow from there. We're here to support you always- particularly in the current crisis. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle family!

Dalissa from DS Events & Party Rentals

Best Software

To make short they help you instantly in any issues, go over and over to make sure you understand how to deal with the software. Free training other time, free instructional videos, They make you feel like family, with attend to a one on one training and to miss the staff you feel like you know them for years. Is you starting a business I will recommend you to try this system don't make the same mistake I make wasted my time with other complicate and expensive software.

Pros

Invoice, I can customize my invoice information and color look very professioal. Free training other time, free instructional videos. Instantly customer support. Ask for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], Oh you will thing is a robot, because he have all ride answers, but not he is real, Hello I mean is (HUMAN)

Cons

I will say, Inventory don't get me wrong the inventory part is perfect the only thing I will love and I now will happen soon is to add more information about where you buy your items, Item information and how much you paid for the item that way maybe we can project how much money we have in inventory and a complete list of the items with the buy price for inventory report. But I know that will happen any time because they make implementation in the software and they listen to customer needs.

Eventstable publicity

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the five star review! We're thrilled to hear you are loving the system and loving working with our team. We really do think of our users like family, so we're delighted to hear you feel the same way! Customer service and support is one of our top priorities and, like you mentioned, we're alway listening to our client feedback. We're proud to empower your growth, Dalissa!

Cory from Design Foundry

Awesome Event Rental Solution

Overall it’s been a great experience. Like any new process theres been a few bumps in the road, but the Goodshuffle team has an extremely fast response time to random questions, training needs for new employees, or pretty much anything else. As well as some fun gifs along the way.

Pros

Super low impact training to get everyone up to speed and not time intensive to get set up. This completely revolutionized our inventory management and tracking internally while also giving us a better tool for client contracts, invoicing, and payment tracking that allows full visibility to the entire team. Clients have been better about signing contracts faster and paying bills on time thanks to online signing and payment tools, and Regular digital Payment reminders.

Cons

Overal very happy with the product. There’s definitely some functionality we want to see added in the coming months to help with efficiency of communication between departments (Säles/warehouse/production) however we’ve been happy with how the development team has taken feedback and used it for long and short term improvements throughout the last year and half we’ve been using GoodShufflePro.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Custom solutions were going to cost 10x as much and have a much heartier upfront adaption process/training. Other solutions not built specifically for the event world were missing key functionality. This was an ideal solution on multiple fronts and the team and Goodshuffle has been so great to work with throughout the entire process.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the great review, Cory! We're so proud to hear we "revolutionized" your very powerful business. We are especially glad to hear you're enjoying the speed of quoting and payments, as those are so essential for any business owner. You are right that we have some *very* exciting new features coming in the next few months. In fact, we never have plans to stop building, so we are glad to hear you're excited to work with us as we continue to roll out things that make your communication (and life!) even easier. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Mike from On the Go Casino Inc

Entertainment Rental Software

I would say very good to excellent. The customer service is fast and top notch. They have made some nice improvements and are always glad to get feedback from users. It's well worth the pricing.

Pros

1. It's very easy to use and enormously helpful in containing the client to one email platform. 2. The ability to communicate with team members within that particular client's environment is great. 3. Credit card payments are easy and fast and the payment notifications are fantastic.

Cons

1. Don't like having to enter the date and time in on multiple places on any one event especially if the client wants a time change you have to remember to to into the event and each line item on the contract to make the change. 2. We do tons of repeat business so it's a nice feature to go into archived projects and duplicate them for the next event. However, the duplicate is not a duplicate. Any items that were overridden on the original revert to default on the duplicate so again you have to remember to go in and do the overrides again. If you are duplicating a project it should be exactly the same as the original. 3. This is not really that useful to us as quoting software. You have to enter way too much info. and it takes too much time to send out a quote. We primarily use it as booking/contracting software.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Had the integrated payment system with Stripe already built in and ease of communication within the team environment.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Hey Mike! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We're so happy that your payments are fast and easy and that you enjoy our customer service. Regarding your comments on quoting, we're going to reach out directly because lightning fast quoting is one of our most popular features. Perhaps we can dig into that duplicating issue you saw to better your speed of quoting. Thanks again for the 10/10, and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Roma from Bellingham Wedding & Event Rentals

Best modern web-based rental software that will make your company more efficient!

This is the first and only rental software program that I have used, so I don't have any other rental programs to compare this application to. However, I have seen other rental companies use a non-windows based program that seemed very dated. With that said, I have used plenty of CRM softwares in the past and currently use a number of design applications daily. I have to say, this application is on-point! The design, use, and interface is extremely user friendly. I appreciate that it is web-based and integrated with Google Calendar and mobile-friendly. This is a very thoughtful application for the rental company using it and their customers. The GS Team and their customer service is incomparable - always so happy and passionate to help! Would happily recommend!

Pros

-Automated online quoting/reserving/receipt system that enables customers to view, sign and pay for their rental orders online -Appearance of documents: quotes/invoices/pullsheets -User-friendly and organized interface with features being added or improved daily -Inventory management -Integrated with Google Calendar -Chat support -Overall, this application is very intuitive, organized, efficient, and assists in time management. I also appreciate the chat support that is always readily and happily available. Customer service is incredible.

Cons

-Implement a card reader swipe -Sometimes would prefer to call in to customer support (vs. typing out a message; however, they are very quick to respond back!) -Secondary monthly seat to be lower in price

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the stellar review, Roma! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our super modern approach to rental software. You're right- the design is more than just beautiful, it's what makes it so incredibly easy-to-use (and learn!) We're in talks with our CC provider to see about a card swipe reader. We'll let you know when they make that available. Thanks again for the shout outs on our features, design, and customer service. We're so proud to serve you and your business!

Bethany from Premier Events, Inc.

A must for anyone in the Event Rental Industry

The software has greatly reduced administrative redundancy in our office, streamlined our loading process, automated systems for our accounting department, and allowed for better communication across our sales associates. These solutions all lead to higher profitability for our entire business, and lower levels of stress!

Pros

One great attribute of the app is the seamless communication between the inventory system and the proposal system, allowing for accurate tracking of inventory according to the logistics of the project, not just the project date. We also like the fact that projects are automatically available to all employees on the software, which takes out user error if an associate creates a project and forgets to add someone else. We also LOVE love the dashboards easy reporting system, we like that we can track which categories of projects are the bulk of our income, which inventory categories, and even which sales associates. Our accounting department is also a big fan of the projection graph, and the seamless syncing with Quickbooks. Our clients appreciate that they can view, share, sign, and pay their contract all online. Some systems only allow the recipient to view contracts, so being able to share is a big plus and saves us time on the administrative side. Lastly, we value the customization of the inventory categories for items, services, packages, the pipe and drape builder, and ability to label each item's location in our warehouse has all streamlined our loading/unloading process.

Cons

The software is relatively new so while there are continuous updates made, it has been an adjustment switching from our last software which had much more customization options and user-friendly automated processes. We like that we can add our 'vote' to certain projects being completed faster, but feel some of the missing components were something that should have been implemented from the start with the software. We also are very inconvenienced by there not being a mobile app available for viewing contracts onsite, especially with the nature of our business it would be more helpful to have an iphone & samsung friendly app than to have to log into the browser. The customer service team has made us aware that the app was not a priority because it can not offer a full scope of services compared to a browser, and while we can understand that reasoning, respectfully disagree because of the convenience factor of being able to view contracts onsite - we do not feel all the bells and whistles are even needed for the app.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

We were looking for a system that integrated the inventory aspect as well as the proposal software

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Bethany! We are so proud to empower your business. We'll definitely launch a native app in the future, and we'll be sure to let you know when that rolls out. In the mean time, we do hope you're enjoying the convenience of being able to use all our features from any phone or device via the browser.

Brandon from A2Z Music Factory

Best Event Management and Inventory Software Out there!!!

No more double booking stress, fast contract builds and automates most of my processes for me that i previously had to do separately like pack sheets and calendar updating. Plus I just share the calendar events with my crew and they can see all the information they need like schedule, pack sheet, locations, etc. Plus it keeps everyone accountable which helps when we need to back track to figure out why something was left at the venue or who talked the client last. The activity log has saved us more times then I like to admit. Since everything is digital and cloud based, files and papers don't get lost, and I only need to print things to file them away for safe keeping. The savings I have on paper and ink alone!!! Too many reasons to list here. Just try it out, you won't be sorry.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro was exactly what my company needed. We are a production company that also does Decor, furniture, photo booths, etc. Their inventory software is super easy to use and I was able to upload most of my inventory (around 4000 individual items) in just a weekend. Projects (what they like to call quotes, contracts, invoices) are pretty simple to setup and I like how they automatically create my pull sheets for me as well based off of the contracted items. It has solved my double booking problems and lets me know what items are available for an event and which ones have been promised somewhere else but still lets me decide which event to give it to. I could go on and on but basically they got it right. No other software I looked at actually did everything I needed except this one. Plus the guys who built it were in the event business before so they actually knew all the shortcomings of the other softwares they previously used. Couldn't recommend the software enough!

Cons

I've been waiting to find some pitfalls but none so far. Took me a couple days to get my inventory in, just had to set aside some time to sit down and input it.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied September 2018

Thanks, Brandon! We're thrilled to hear how happy you and your team have been with Goodshuffle Pro.

Cathy from "I Do" Decorating & Rental Service

The Best Decision Ever Made

We searched for a software company for a couple years and ended up choosing Good Shuffle. Seriously, was the best decision ever! I do not have knowledge of other software and how they work. Once you have something that works so well you stop looking.

Pros

What do I like most about Good Shuffle - Everything. This software was exactly what we were looking for. I can not fathom ever going back to the way things were. Good Shuffle Pro has saved double booking, recounting, gives us more time to be creative and to meet with potential clients. The website integration saved us during the pandemic. We were forced to get our inventory out there on our website and Good Shuffle helped that process with a one time entry. Yeah!! Saving time is what it is all about.

Cons

There are small things that I would like to see implemented here and there but I am sure with time those will happen. The only other con is that I can not speak/talk my quotes into the computer or snap my fingers and the quote would be done.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

I felt Good Shuffle was the best fit. I did a lot of research. I looked at other options as well but can not remember what they were.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied March 2021

WOW! Cathy this is such a thoughtful, lovely review. Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback. Our team got a nice chuckle out of "snap my fingers and the quote would be done"- we're pretty close, right? We are just so thrilled to hear you are getting more time to actually meet with clients. That's what so many event pros want to do! Like you said, no need to waste time on counting inventory, website maintenance, or other manual tasks. We want to make sure you're doing what you love. Thanks for letting us empower you to do what you love and to continue to grow your business. We're delighted to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Sherronda from KC Events & Florals

Awesome Software!

The customer service is excellent. We can now have more than one person do quotes. All of our inventory with pictures is in one place. No more searching folders for pictures to put on quotes. No more separate quotes for rentals and flowers.

Pros

I can't say enough about this software. We are a floral and event rental company. We are able to keep up with all our rentals. No more missed inventory, or over booked items. Anyone in our office can easily and effectively put a quote together and send it off. Quicker proposal means faster bookings!! It has been such a time saver. We can even put our florals on the same proposal which was a game changer. The customer service is really amazing! I decided to try it out late at night and while working I got messages for help and guidance. I really appreciate their quick responses and help!

Cons

No Cons with this software. I am very satisfied.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Price, ease of use and for all the functions.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Ease of use, maps to locations, inventory check in and out with pull sheets. Now my proposals can have flowers and inventory on one contract.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much for this great review! We're thrilled you're so happy, and that you're seeing those faster bookings. We love being able to merge multiple parts of a business, too, such as your floral department and your event rentals. Streamlining is the name of the game! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Kelsey from White Dahlia Events

Goodshuffle Pro Review

I am super happy with Goodshuffle, I just gave my few notes of some improvements but they are definitely not a deal breaker for if I continue to use the software. I'm very satisfied and will continue to use this software.

Pros

The customer service and training is fantastic! Love working with this company. This software keeps us organized and on track. I would be completely lost without this software, it was the best decision we made for our business.

Cons

I would like to be able to change the automated email massage so I don't have to change it every time, also to be able to edit the automated payment reminders. It would be nice to send an invoice without having to attached a contract if needed. More customized payment options, like paying in thirds or something like that. I find the sales charts to be a little confusing, like does it include whats been paid or whats owed, etc? I would like to be able to have a list a inventory items the will be rented out for the year.

Yes and so happy I did!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Kelsey! Many of the features you mentioned we actually do have, including sending an invoice without a PDF, more customized sales reports, and payment options. We'll send you a direct message shortly to review those with you. Thanks again for your review and feedback. We're so proud to empower your business and we'll continue to roll out features to make your experience even better!

Ailin from Yonans Floral & Decor

Best software i have ever used

The staff at goodshuffle are all awesome. If i have any questions i just send a chat message and they reply within minutes and help me figure out things .

Pros

I love Goodshuffle Pro. It is so easy to use and has everything u need to make a quote with in minutes. It has everything i need as a floral and decor company. It keeps me organized and has alerts for when payments are due, when i dont have enough inventory instead of having to go to my wharehouse to count. This program Really has everything i need to run my business efficiently.

Cons

Honestly there are no cons to this program. If anything i would say it would be great to have the capability of doing floor plans for weddings and events.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Love the program and mostly cause of there great customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

I switched from my old program cause it didnt have 99% of what i needed.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're SO proud to help you run your business efficiently. Love your suggestion for a floorplan integration. For now, we're hoping you're taking advantage of the file tagging feature! We're just so happy to hear you love our customer service, too, since it's our goal to make your experience easy and delightful!

Jeremy from Wonder

Goodshuffle Pro for the Win

I was previously using RW Elephant to generate proposals, but I was on the hunt for a better product that offered more. I was looking for something that had a strong proposal presentation, inventory tracking, and easy to use software at an affordable price. I tried out a few different softwares before finding Goodshuffle Pro. I've been very impressed by their product, but I'm even more hooked on their incredible customer service. Their company culture is consistent across the board and it's apparent that they genuinely care about their customer's success. Whenever I reach out to their team with a question or issue, they respond extremely fast and always make it right. I'm so grateful that I found Goodshuffle pro and I would highly recommend them!

Pros

I like most that the software meets my needs of being easy to use, affordable, tracks inventory, and has a clean interface.

Cons

I do wish that they had a mobile app for my team to use in the field. I may be mistaken, believe they have plans for this in the future.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2020

Thanks for this stellar review, Jeremy! We are so thrilled you found your way to Goodshuffle Pro and have been happy not only with the software, but also our team. It's so important to us to be true partners with our users, so thank you for taking part in that culture. We love empowering your growth!

William from TNT Rental LLC

Goodshuffle for the Party Tent Rental Industry

We have had a pretty good experience so far. The support team is super responsive and tries hard to get the answers and takes our feedback as well. I have some experience in this software arena and even developed our own in house product that is similar but never reached the polished levels of Goodshuffle. The product has great potential and we hope it continues to improve and become the best tool available in the space!

Pros

I like most the way it uses Google to shortcut information entry and eliminate errors from emp l oyees entering this data.

Cons

Some aspects of the Dashboard and how sorting is controlled. This could be improved for the larger companies like mine running multiple logistic crew per weekend or day.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Goodshuffle had an all online web approach and a fee structure based on subscription. Way better value than other products. We did have to take a more active role in setting up the tool but we were fine with that. It gave us more opportunity to learn the tool and get used to using it while running the business at the same time.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

We needed better support for issues that would arise and we wanted a more polished product. We got used to an all online tool so Goodshuffle was a great product to move to as it is very similar in many ways. Our customers also seem to like the new product as well, especially the ease of completing all the tasks online to sign, print and pay invoices.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for this awesome review! It's great to hear you love it even more than a custom solution you tried (especially with how expensive those can be!) We'll follow up directly to hear how we can help re: dashboards, but we're thrilled you've also been taking advantage of our top rated customer service. We are here to help! Thanks again, William.

Luis from Fantasy Designers Inc

Amazing Program with great communication

So far i am completely committed and love the program. We have spent some time building our inventory and keeping it up to date. Sales love the way the estimate and invoices look.

Pros

The software is great, it really has helped our business. Its easy to use and user friendly. And my favorite part, when i have felt lost i can always ask them a question and they get back to me right away if not instantly/

Cons

They are good about updating the software. I would want a few visual options for the estimates and invoices to give a more elegant or themed feel.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Seem to cover all the needs we had.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Because it wasn't user friendly and time consuming. It would have server issues and most of all it was very expensive.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the great review, Luis! We are so glad you're loving the way invoices and estimates look, and we're as excited as you are about our continually growing feature set. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family and proud to keep empowering your team's growth and successes!

Christy from Tent Guys LLC

GoodShuffle Rocks

We love it. Mainly because it tracks our inventory and makes that process so much easier. The quotes are easy to make and it has great interface with the client. All around, works great for our business.

Pros

It's easy to use. If and when I see anything that I would like to change, they are great at taking suggestions and implementing them. It's a constantly evolving software which is great!

Cons

Some of the features are a little too involved for our small business. When we get bigger we might need them.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Ease of use and client interface.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

There were some features of the other that just didn't do what we needed them to do.

Brandon from Ohio Tables and Chairs

Awesome management software for the event rental industry!!!

Goodshuffle Pro has helped manage/grow our clients and inventory. We've had an amazing experience so far and look forward to growing with them in the future.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro is well designed and easy to use. Integration with our website is great and all client facing interactions/messages look amazing. Their customer service is next level as well. Someone is always willing to help if you have questions or run into an issue very promptly.

Cons

While Goodshuffle Pro seems to be growing they are still missing many key features other rental software already has. They do take feature suggestions though.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Ease of use and design/flow.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Online database and integration with our website, as well as digital contracts and payments.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2020

Thanks for the amazing 10/10 review, Brandon! We're so proud to hear you find our program well designed and easy to use. As you mentioned, we back that up with free customer support on top! We hear you on being short a couple features you'd like, but as you stated we're building those rapidly and they'll be just as sleek as the rest of the program. Stay tuned ;-) Thanks for letting us empower your growth!

Mike from Detroit Chiavari Event Rentals

Great Product and Customer Service

Overall, we have been very pleased with our decision to migrate over. I like how the the payment system works.

Pros

GoodShuffle Pro really helps to streamline multiple business functions. The tutorials and access to customer service has been amazing.

Cons

There is nothing major, it would be nice if we wanted to discount a product, we had the option to lower the price no not apply a percentage discount and still have the system recognize it as a discount. I also would like it if there was a feature to check a box to tell the system not to charge additional deposit if a client adds a product after booking. I don't like to charge them an additional 30% deposit for the addition of a $10 table. Right now, when this happens, I have to update the deposit terms to a flat fee matching their original deposit.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

The sales rep at the ARA show was great and very informative. The trial period allowed us to really get a feel for the system.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Dubsado had a fraction of the feature GoodShuffle does and it wasn't as specific to our industry at Goodshuffle is.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the excellent 10/10 review, Mike! We're so proud to be streamlining the business and helping you continue to grow. We'll reach out directly about the feature requests you mentioned- at least one sounds like something we already have. As you mentioned, we're far more robust than any contract and invoicing system, since we were designed specifically with event rentals and other similar event companies in mind. We're so glad you're benefiting from our feature set and customer service and we're just thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Travis from Unique Events

What we needed!

Exceptional customer service which is super important as a customer that is moving to a new software. Response times are insanely fast!

Pros

Feels like it was made for our type of business. It seems like most only really work well for a very specific type of business (i.e. equipment rentals, storefront floral, DJ) but this software has really allowed us to incorporate all of those services into one system that works really well for us!

Cons

There are a few features we would like to see, (category view for digital pull sheet, ability to list 2 clients on contract) but overall the software does what we need better than anything else we have come across!

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

It just didn't do everything we needed it to do and was not as user friendly.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the review, Travis! You're right: our system was built to be flexible enough to support a variety of different event businesses, while still focusing on the needs of those who have inventory as part of their model. Of the 2 feature requests you mentioned, one is just about set to launch! We'll reach out directly with details. Thanks again for taking the time to write us a review and, of course, for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Spencer from Keynote Event Services

Awesome software, impeccable customer service.

As I mentioned, I've used 3-4 software suites similar to GSPro, and I see our company sticking with this.

Pros

I have used 3-4 different production suites like Goodshuffle Pro and the problem with all of them is that they are cumbersome and don't have easy access to support and help. Anytime I have a question or need assistance, the GSPro team answers my message within 5 minutes and gets me going in the right direction. It hands down the best customer support I have ever had with a software platform. My reps are the customer care rep I normally chat with, we communicate on a near daily basis and he is absolutely the man with the plan!

Cons

GSPro is still a new software, as such there are a few missing functionalities and capabilities that might make it a bit more useful and efficient for our company. However, I have faith that their development team will fill those gaps in the coming years... Honestly in our company, I am willing to sacrifice a few options in the software for the amount of customer care we get.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

I've tried quite a few software platforms for our production company. GSPro checked all the right boxes for us.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Flex was cumbersome and support was difficult.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so thrilled that you found our program and our customer service stood out amongst the many you have tried. As you mentioned, we're continuing to build and grow, so it's only going to get even better. We're so glad your team is a part of that journey.

Glenn from Total Events

Good people good software!!

Good shuffle is streamlining inventory in so many ways, loading trucks , avoiding mistakes which costs money

Pros

After meeting the staff last year at the ARA , my first impression was I was impressed because I already was a customer , however the difference with this company as important as growth is , they ensure existing customers are content and happy! In my 25 years of purchasing sales software it’s easy to be the most important person before you buy, however with good shuffle I can honestly say your just as important as a customer!!

Cons

At the current time - I don’t have a negative thing to say, once I need the software to help me outside of its capabilities- I call and they either customize the software or they show me an alternative

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied February 2021

WOW! This review makes our whole team burst with pride. We LOVE our customers and are so thrilled to hear that you are seeing that come through. As you mentioned, mistakes cost money! Our software coupled with our customer success are designed to make sure your team avoids costly mistakes, closes new business, and continues to grow the business efficiently. We're so proud to be your partners in that journey. We're also honored to stand out in your 25 years of shopping software! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Paul from Fabrication Events Inc.

Goodshuffle Pro streamlined our sales to production process, saving time, money & reducing errors.

Pros

System is intuitive and can be learned quickly. Estimate writing, inventory management, production materials and logistics are all linked in one program. Works seamlessly with Google calendar. Online payment is linked to all estimates sent. (Card rates are the lowest we have found. This savings alone pays for our subscription.) They have made a number of system improvements based on our suggestions and requests. The system is cloud based so anyone can work on it from anywhere and see everything in real time. Saves a tremendous amount of time for our sales team by making everything available in one program. The do not have to enter contract and inventory information in multiple programs. Tiered access allows Delivery staff, installers and warehouse team to see all the relevant information to make an event happen while hiding information that you don't want them to have access too. Syncs with Quickbooks.

Cons

The system is 10 times better than where we were a year ago... They are still working on being able to embed photos in the estimates. Mobile platform is clunky on a phone, tablet works better. We still have to get most of our reports from Quickbooks after it pushes over. They have said we will be able to do more sales reporting features over the next few weeks.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2018

Thanks, Paul! Glad to hear you like our tiered user permissions and are enjoying our Google calendar and Quickbooks integrations, as well. We've recently improved our mobile experience, so hopefully that is no longer a concern. Thanks again for your review!

Callie from Eventures Inc

Life Saver

Goodshuffle has been such a huge help for us in so many ways. Our clients are able to see our products with the pictures option on each item which has been a huge time saver for us.

Pros

As the production manager our inventory is one of my main responsibilities, so having a good inventory program is key. The ease of use with this program is second to none. Our old inventory was software was old and outdated and had features that we didn't use simply because they were hard to navigate. Good Shuffle provides great tutorials and a staff that is always here to answer the numerous questions we had!

Cons

The hardest part about this product was the transition from our old product. We have thousands of products and the categories were a different than our old so they had to be input individually. Good Shuffle offered to help input these at a fee per hour, which would've been great, but we wanted to make sure it was exactly uniform to our liking, so we did it ourselves. Took a few weeks to complete, but it was well worth it.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Our old software was not up to date and was very hard to use.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks for this stellar review, Callie! We are so glad we got you away from outdated software, even though we totally understand the initial switch can feel scary. We're glad you pushed through making the leap and felt it was 100% worth it in the end. We love having you in the family and are proud to help empower your company's growth!

Cid from The Fancy Flush Restroom Trailers

Do yourself a favor and get this software!

My overall experience with Goodshuffle has been amazing. They are very responsive and do listen to feedback to make their product better. I love working with them!

Pros

I love just about everything about this software, it has been the perfect match for our needs. Goodshuffle is the first program I have used that does it all with one program and does what it says. My favorites are: Customers are able to electronically sign the rental agreement and make the payment all through the email which has cut down our wait time on getting those done. Inventory conflicts - shows you where you have availability conflicts in your calendar. Google calendar synchronization is amazing, it has saved me so much time. The ease of being able to add additional inventory is very simple.

Cons

There is no mass delete available as of yet. I usually email 3 or 4 quotes per lead so it would be nice to be able to select multiple quotes for deletion instead of one by one which is very time-consuming.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

This met everyone one of our needs versus any of the competitors I tried!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Cid! We hear you on the mass delete, and we'll reach out to you directly regarding that feature request. Thanks again for your business and the great review! We're so proud to hear that we're saving you so much time.

Karis from Honeywood Rentals

Goodshuffle Pro thought of everything!

Awesome experience. I'm able to create and send quotes in a matter of minutes, edit them in seconds and request a new signature with any changes, so that everything stays up to date and the client remains accountable for what they order. Quotes are simple, easy to understand and look nice. The system also automatically calculates delivery so I don't have to -- a huge time saver.

Pros

This software is extremely user friendly on both the business and client end. After a quick training 101 with Goodshuffle Sipport staff I was able to easily start sending quotes and collecting money. Clients can sign and pay in a matter of seconds -- I immediately had users tell me how easy the payment process was for them. The software is also very customizable to meet the needs of your business. Additionally, something my previous event invoice software was lacking, was the ability for clients to enter their payment information to authorize future automatic payments. As a client, providing payment should be as easy as possible, and Goodshuffle pro makes it foolproof.

Cons

It's honestly hard to find anything I don't like. I will say, the system does not require clients to pay after they've signed (it does say on the invoice in bright red lettering payment due immediately) and I have had instances of people signing and then not paying. Additionally, I don't believe you can set an expiration on a contract, which could lead to double bookings if you're not on top of it. But the pros far outweigh these minor issues.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2019

Thanks for this great review, Karis! We are so happy to hear that you experienced just how EASY it is to get up and running with a quick free training from the team. We're also glad to hear that the signing and paying process for your clients is greatly improved, as we think that's a key component all companies should prioritize. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Jonathan from Signature Photo Booth

Awesome software with fantastic customer support!

Pros

The customer service is fantastic. The response time is very quick and continues to be a huge help as we utilize more and more of Goodshuffle. The chat feature is great, and the team is always happy to do a screen share or get on a call with us. The inventory system is a huge help, and we love having the printable Pull Sheets with photos for our events. I also like that we can put in requests for new features, and that new things are put in place each month based on our feedback. We are a small company, so this is also the first time we’ve been able to see some of the reporting that GoodShuffle offers, and that’s been great. We can keep all of our client files in one place. The dashboard is great for keeping on top of upcoming projects as well.

Cons

Since this is still a relatively new software, there are things that it doesn’t do that would be really helpful. We would love to be able to do all of our contracting through GoodShuffle, but for now still have things spread across a couple different systems. The initial setup was also a little intense, as we figured out the best way to configure our packages and inventory so everything would be assigned correctly. Overall, we like Goodshuffle and are looking forward to what they will add in the future to make it even better!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Jonathan! We're so thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our streamlined approach, fantastic customer service, and great reporting. Sorry to hear it took some time to get started. One reason we offer unlimited support is to help ease that transition, though it's never completely pain free to carve out time in the busy busy world of events! We appreciate your feedback and ideas as we are continue to offer even more amazing features. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Anne from Music Mania Events

Easy to use, Great Customer Service

Very good! I always get a quick reply or screen share whenever needed. I haven't experienced any problems that could not be fixed.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro is easy to customize to my business. It has a very professional look and keeps my events organized.

Cons

Although they are constantly improving and adding features, there are still a few things that would benefit my business that I'm not able to include. Other than these specific line items that apply to my business, everything else is great!

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Anne! We're so glad you're loving the organization and professional feel of Goodshuffle Pro. Plus, as you said, we're always adding even more features so we're continuing to grow as we help your business grow, too. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family. Thanks for taking the time to give us this wonderful review.

Yvonne from Avalon Event Rentals

Overall, my experience has been fantastic.

Pros

Very easy to use. Easy inventory entry Easy color coordinated filing for quotes and invoices Easy map routing Seamless payouts Easy question bubble where you can ask questions and your questions will be answered No fee for training and onboarding Online training classes via zoom

Cons

When creating a package. It doesn't deduct the package count based on the count of the pieces that make up the package.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Better bank for the software

outdated

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied July 2020

Thanks so much for the rave review, Yvonne! We're glad you're loving our features and free, unlimited training. We do indeed track the quantities of packages, so we'll reach out directly to show you how that's done. Thanks again for taking the time to write us this review! We love having you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Shelby from Tremont Rentals

Highly Recommend!

AMAZING

Pros

There are some many pros to this software, from how easy to use it is, how I can work from literally anywhere, my customers love being able to look over the quote sign and pay the deposit all using one link. The customer service is spectacular! I really can’t say enough good things about this company and how much their software has helped our company grow.

Cons

They are a newer company so there are some features that other software would already have that goodshuffle does not have but they are constantly rolling out new features and it hasn’t really effected us.

Total Rental was completely outdated

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks, Shelby! We're so thrilled to hear another customer *grow* by eliminating manual tasks, double booking risks, and more. We can't wait to continue to empower you further as we roll out new features each month. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Stephanie from Cover It With Class LLC

What a great program!

So far overall it's been great! Again, just not sure if we have everything done correctly.

Pros

I'm so happy that someone recommended your software to me. I've been in business since 2013 and wish I had found you then. I love the ability to show the clients what they have rented, the seamless transition from start to finish, and the customer service that is hard to find. As a new customer I'm still working on the logistics and can't wait to see the finished product and the long over due organization of my business for success.

Cons

The frustration I have is learning about creating custom packages and the logistics items where extremely hard entering in. I still don't know if everything is correct for my company. Finally, I'm not able to customize my payment schedule to accommodate my clients as it was created before working with you

Tracking and organization

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the great review, Stephanie! We also wish we'd found you when you started, but are thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle family now. Let's get you set up with a free account audit so we can make sure you have everything set up right. We'll be in touch! We love helping our users maximize the software in every way possible. We're here to help and happy to do so!

Treg from Blueprint Event Company

Elevating Your Business

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use! You can build a simple quote in less than a minute. It seems they have thought of nearly every feature you may need in this industry. The customer service is incredibly responsive and they have solved any issues I have encountered to date. I was undecided on the need for a software management tool for our growing small business. Since adopting the software, I now realize that we did, in fact, need a tool to manage our inventory and sales. I can now place my energy and time into business growth. I cannot recommend this product enough!

Cons

I cannot provide a negative experience.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied October 2020

Thanks, Treg! "I can now place my energy and time into business growth" is just our favorite thing to hear. It's a perfect example of why small businesses do need software because, without it, business owners get too caught up in day-to-day tasks and paperwork which makes it hard for them to grow. It's so wonderful that you saw the opportunity for your business by investing in a program, and we're thrilled to hear you've been happy with that decision. We're excited to see everything you do with your extra time! Thank you for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Areli from Belle Decor

Time SAVER! Life saver!

Pros

This software is AMAZING. It’s always hard to adjust to changes, which is why it took me a while to decide to do it. But, I have no idea why I didn’t do it sooner. This software is life changing. I have no idea how we did the manual way before. It has saved us time, avoided delivery errors. Etc.

Cons

I do with they had an actual app. That would be pretty cool.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the review, Areli! We are so so happy you made the switch. We know it feels hard to change, but it's so great that you are feeling what a huge payoff there is on the other side. We hear you re: Native app and it's absolutely on our roadmap. In the mean time, please let us know if you ever have any concerns about the current mobile functionality, as it's meant to be 100% mobile-friendly. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review. We're so proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Stacy from Junk’n Treasures Event Decor& Rental

GS ROCKS!

The WISHLIST for sure a game changer. The staff are always available and ready to assist with any of my questions.

Pros

All aspects of GS work great for my decor rental business! QBO integration and the wishlist are AMAZING!

Cons

currently I can’t think of anything negative.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the great review, Stacy! We're so happy you're taking full advantage of the suite of tools, including our website integration and QBO integration. Our team is always here to help!

Dustin from Centric Events & Arizona Uplighting

Quick & Efficent Event Rental Management Software

Pros

After trying several other options Goodshuffle is by far the cleanest looking and easiest to learn as you navigate the software as a beginner user. My last solution required training to understand how to use it in any capacity but with GS things just make sense! I also like that new features pop up every month, as they are actively building onto the platform based on user feedback. They even got a more detailed financial report my bookkeeper was asking for developed and deployed within 24 hours of my request- the development team is on it! Connecting with the Support team to ask questions via a built-in instant chat gets questions and issues resolved quickly.

Cons

Overall it is great, because this software is going with its users you will from time to time run into something that is lacking, but all major needs are in place and a quick suggestion to the team can often times lead to such improvements.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review! We are so proud to be called "quick and efficient" since that's exactly our goal. Glad you find it easy to use, and are taking advantage of our awesome customer service, too. We look forward to continuing to grow with you!

Anna from Provenance Rentals

Goodshuffle Pro is an event rental company's lifesaver!

I love Goodshuffle. It is what my company has been looking for. It is much more cost-effective than programs you have to invest a lot of money upfront. They are constantly updating features, and they listen to you when you say these are things that are important to me. They constantly roll out new features. It is very robust and smart software. In the future and what event rental companies need. I love that I don't double book anymore and lose money or upset clients.

Pros

I love so much about this software. Goodshuffle is in the modern age, and not like some dinosaur software programs. I love that it is web-based and you can go anywhere and check your inventory management and orders. My favorite features are credit cards can be held on file safely and securely and your business is PCI DSS compliant. I love the quote features and thumbnails in the quotes, which are actually optional. I love venue you put in an address things autopopulate. It streamlines the process for greater efficiency.

Cons

I wish that when you are ready to send off it wouldn't default to a certain message and say Sincerely, First Name Last Name. I also wish I could save discounts for customers, but only based on certain things like rental products only -- not the overall order.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2019

Thanks for this great review, Anna! We are so proud to be well ahead of those "dinosaur" programs :-D It's also very meaningful to note that you feel heard. As you know, our client feedback is very important to us. We use these interactions to shape our roadmap as we're building more incredible features every day. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

VICTORIA from Bend Party Rentals

Take Away the Headaches and get Goodshuffle Pro

I have owned a party rental business for the past 9 1/2 years and have stressed out over bookkeeping, invoicing, sub-rentals, losing track of past estimates, keeping track of current invoices, scheduling, mapping, the list goes on. Although it takes a lot of effort to switch to a new system, I took a leap and trusted Goodshuffle Pro. I am so pleased with their system and amazing customer service. Not only have we already seen our business grow with the ease of invoicing, we look twice as professional with the savvy invoices we send. Sub-rentals are no longer a headache as I'm forced to cross my t's and dot my I's, making sure there aren't any headaches. Where has this been the last 10 years and why didn't I do it sooner??? To top it off, their customer service is beyond great. They will share a screen with me to help me quickly solve any issues I may have. They almost instantly reply all times of day. They really go above and beyond. I am so happy we made the switch and encourage others to do the same. Thank you to the crew at Goodshuffle!

Pros

Easy Bookkeeping Professional, Quick Invoices with Electronic Signature Quick Payments Easier Scheduling Quick Estimates Efficient Sub-Rental System

Cons

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied April 2019

Thanks for this great review, Victoria! Although we do apologize for not existing 10 years sooner ;) we're just THRILLED to have connected now. As you know, we work every day toward building even more amazing features, and definitely have noted that a routing feature must be built. Thanks for taking that leap of faith with our system, and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Luna from Fun Planners

Free up time and win more business

The Goodshuffle Pro team is attentive, knowledgeable and quick to assist in any way possible. The savings on the labor and time far outweigh the cost of the service.

Pros

The dynamic and easily edited quotes with pictures and details make an impressive impression on the consumer. The QuickBooks sync feature saves hours of invoicing and accounting time weekly and the reporting tools and logs let me keep up with my team at all times.

Cons

I love it tracks sales by a client but would love it for the software to track sales by the company as well as clients sometimes leave and start work at a new business.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

We were looking for a more modern and robust tool

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied October 2020

Wow Luna! Thanks for this fabulous review. A "modern and robust tool" is pretty spot on for how we'd describe ourselves, and we LOVE hearing how much time we're saving you. The one thing all event profs need is more time! We appreciate you being such a great part of our Goodshuffle Pro family. Thanks again for taking the time to give us a shout <3

Rebekah from Keith Watson Events

Utilizing Goodshuffle

Over all the experience has been positive. It was troubling at first because first of all we had to learn a new system, but also we were one of the companies involved from the beginning, before many of the bugs had been worked out. There were a few hurdles to over come in the process.

Pros

The internal notes and communication features are extremely helpful. The inventory being attached to the contract is helpful. I'm looking forward to the new features with the "buffering" option.

Cons

The slowness of the updates on contracts is my least favorite issue. I'll be working steadily and have to pause and refresh every time I add or change an item. It would save time if that were a faster feature.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for the review Rebekah! We are curious to hear about the speed issue you were experiencing, so we will reach out directly. We pride ourselves on our system speed, so we want to resolve this for you ASAP. Thanks again for your awesome review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Lee from La Vintage Event Rentals

Great Product!

Very good experience and the customer support is the best!

Pros

I love the inventory management. It helps me track my events so I don't overbook. I also like the inventory photos for my quotes so clients can see what they are ordering.

Cons

I have to take the time to learn all the features and how to implement them.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

It seemed easy to use and had the features that I was looking for. The fact that you can send the contract, quote and invoice all in one click of a button is the best and most efficient way to get my customers rental information they need to book my services.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review, Lee! We're so glad you're seeing the benefits of Goodshuffle Pro, including no double bookings and the easiest client experience. We're proud to also bring you the best customer support! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We're so honored to be empowering your growth.

Michael from TGIF rentals

Excellent product

Pros

Easy is use software and update products , very nice layout

Cons

Nothing seems to be exactly what we needed

Out Dated

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for this 10/10! We *think* you meant that there were no cons... "Nothing, seems to be exactly what we needed" but hopefully that's just missing punctuation- haha! We love having your team in the family, Mike. We're thrilled you have enjoyed the ease of use and modern technology. Proud to continue to empower your growth!

Lloyd from Got You Covered

Great Service

They are growing. They are constantly updating things the customers have asked about. It is hard to satisfy everybody but they do a good job.

Pros

It is very helpful someone available all the time for problem solving. Using a chat room type format they typically respond in under 5 minutes.

Cons

Being a web based software product sometime it operates slow. Servers must be maxed out. I don't like having to use QuickBooks online.

Reasons for Choosing Goodshuffle Pro

They offered flexibility to tailor to our business the others did not have. Reasonably priced for a company of our size.

Reasons for Switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Needed specific software for my rental business. Mainly to keep up with inventory.

Response from Goodshuffle

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the review, Llyod! We really pride ourselves on our incredible speed, so we're going to message you directly to learn more about when you experienced a lag. We want to be lightning fast not just in our customer service, but also our every day use!