Browse Google Pay Reviews

triyoga from Self Employed

with one tap everything becomes easy with google pay

I still use google pay when I visit abroad, especially Singapore or Australia, because in my opinion, it makes it easier for me to transact there, especially the transportation.

Pros

I used Google Pay for the first time to transact in Singapore, and I was helped by the smooth tapping process on buses and trains. As well as many shops that have supported shopping there. And made easy with the payment method using PayPal where I save my money for overseas transactions on PayPal.

Cons

In my first setup, I have to spend a lot of time there, the verification process in my opinion is a bit long compared to other applications. but I understand that because Google guarantees its users to be safe in transactions.

LOUIS from LionRT

Industry: Computer Hardware

Android Pay offers a fluid and secured option for our team's company purchasing needs.

Android Pay allows our company and team an increased level of security as in how and when our company credit card is used. We believe that in the near future Android Pay will be more widely used as more optional and standard form of payment.

Pros

Android Pay's lightning fast transaction response at point of sale and its security encryption capability made its use most attractive to our team on company endorsed purchase activity. With Android Pay, we have found that company supported credit card information is only required as a one time entry and upload. This is most welcome in case there is a security breach our information is not lost or compromised.Our vital credit card information is protected as the physical card itself is not needed to complete the transaction.

Cons

What we found lacking in Android Pay was that there were a few key retailers that didn't recognize Android Pay as a form of payment . On balance we have found that many more retailers do except Android Pay and that many more are currently adopting Android Pay as a form of payment. On balance we are looking forward to its further adoption as retailers and service providers progress with this kind of technology.

Reasons for Choosing Google Pay

We were attracted to the functionality of Android Pay across hardware platforms not limited by a manufacturer's version of Android OS since Android Pay is supported by Google itself.

ASHLEY from DON JACOBS TOYOTA

GOOGLE PAY

Google pay has made making payments so much easier on life with how convenient it is to use.

Pros

What i like most about google pay is it makes purchasing items quick and painless and is very easy to use.

Cons

What I like least about google pay is that it saves my credit card info. Yes, its very convenient but it makes me uneasy that it pulls my card up or will just be used automatically on a payment.

Reasons for Switching to Google Pay

I made the switch because I starting using Google as my new phone carrier.

Phani from Honeywell

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Paying app where it can be used everywhere in India

Overall I enjoyed sending money through my mobile and most of the time I don't take wallet when going out with the confidence on this app. Rewards for using this should be better.

Pros

I really liked the quick mode of transfer through UPI and the ability to track my bank balance , the rewards they give me for using. Google pay is the top application in India for sending money online according to me

Cons

Rewards are very less and it's boring sometimes so people tend to switch to other applications for sending money online , Also there is a limit in sending money. I request Google to share the rewards details and to whom they are sending or else people might think that rewards are spam here

Lorrie from LLG.Tactical.Coaching

The new Google Pay is a disaster

After downloading the new app and reading through a bunch of promised referrals to download the new app and to share, I was immediately confused as to how I was to receive the bonuses. Still I continued to refer, ignoring all of the bugs and annoyances of the new app. I truly believed that once the bugs were fixed, that Google would redeem themselves. To my surprise, it only got worse. I never received any of my referral bonuses even though each one qualified, the friends who I referred also didn't receive their bonus. Google made a liar out of me. It feels like Google Pay is moving backwards rather than forward. With so many good money transfer omg reward apps out there (that make good on referral rewards) there really is no incentive to stick with this version of Google Pay. I hate writing this review because I've bragged about the ease of using Google pay for over 10 years. Sadly, I don't have anything positive report.

Pros

Initially I was excited to see that Google Pay was getting a new look. I've been using Google Pay since the very beginning.

Cons

I hate that we can no longer use the web/email to send and receive money, so inconvenient. Being forced to download an app that is so big, and crashes the phone is annoying. Everything about the old google pay was better than this new app.

Reasons for Switching to Google Pay

Had no choice, forced to download the new Google pay app.

Jenny from Jason’s Paint and Body

Must Have Software

Overall this has been a very pleasant experience with the Google Pay software! I highly recommend! Payments are easy to make and receive with this software and has a lot of great added features with customer support just a click away!

Pros

Making and Recieving payments is super easy and convient.There is so many features included with this software and navigation is a breeze.Plus perks for spending money as well! Clients can easily make payments to the shop with this software, more payment options the better for the buiseness! I would definitely recommend this software!

Cons

The initial set up of the software was not as user friendly as I would have liked it to be.Also the idenity verification process was very long and drawn out it seemed. I was not happy with that. Other than those two things I enjoy using this software!

Reasons for Choosing Google Pay

I enjoy google products and I can trust google has amazing products!

Sam from Sam Houk Creations

Industry: Computer Networking

Android Pay Review

Android pay is an excellent tool for the use of my business. I really enjoyed working with the tool for my purchasing needs.

Pros

I really like android pay. The ability to use it with a standard credit card reader is probably the best feature.

Cons

The ability to send money with android pay is missing so a different application is needed to transfer money to friends.

Reasons for Switching to Google Pay

Apple Pay did not work for my android phone.

Abrar from Robas Research

Industry: Market Research

One of the best transaction app around.

Overall this application is very good for Businesses and merchants especially. We can see the history and balance of our accounts. We even get various rewards and offers on transaction which makes user experience very good.

Pros

The transaction is very fast and secured. Rate of success on transaction is higher than many competitors around. We can send money to any bank account and to any UPI ID without any tax deductions. The app have a secure biometric and pin lock to avoid any misuse.

Cons

The money gets debited and the transaction remains incomplete or with a status processing many times. The customer support is very poor and the issues are not resolved quickly. It takes weeks and months for the refunds to revert back into the bank account most of the times.

hemant from Self

Industry: Civil Engineering

wonderful finance app

Google pay is must ap pfor use. Google has to improve features of app.It has difficult to imigrate. There is other optional app having good features are available.

Pros

Google pay app very useful to pay buisness and to pay friends and relatives in emergency.Also get cash back rewards and coupion offfers on transactions.

Cons

Google pay sometime get stuck in transactions or errors,creating confusion.

laxmi from Pofe

Industry: Graphic Design

Most safe app for transactions

Fastest doubt free app to do transactions with unknown people without sharing any single person details

Pros

Its safest app to do transactions without giving personal details to anyone, it comes with kind of link or code ,no personal information we shares other than this to anyone, it feels safe sharing less personal data like email, phone number or anything else to unknown people we are doing trade with but dnt know personally

Cons

None wrong experience i faced with this app , its safe and easy to share google pay code to any unknown person.its growing and fast method to do safe transactions

Miroslav from Inphinity s.r.o.

Best mobile pay app for Android

I started using the application in 09/2020 when I bought a smartphone with NFC. Nowadays, everyone carries their smartphone with them at all times. There is nothing better than not worrying about whether you forgot your wallet at home or in the car. It's fast, convenient and safe.

Pros

The application doesn't even have to be started when paying. For smaller payments, just turn on the screen, for larger ones, just unlock the smartphone. Possibility to add multiple debit cards. Possibility to add loyalty cards. View all payments made. Simply the best.

Cons

I can't find anything to complain about the app. However, I'm a little annoyed that payments via Google Pay are available in my country (Slovakia) only via mobile. You can't pay with a watch via Google Pay.

John from Mail Boxes etc Panamá

No tiene muchas opciones

En general ha sido buena, las pocas veces que las he usado.

Pros

Solo lo he utilizado en el juego de Pokémon Go un par de veces, es fácil de usarlo, y rápido cuando se hace la transacción.

Cons

En realidad lo que menos me gusta que es muy limitado, solo se puede usar para pagar en algunas aplicaciones en mi país, soy de Panamá y deberían trabajar para incluirnos pronto, y a mis vecinos de Latinoamérica específicamente en América central también, ya que solo están en varios países de Europa y Asia.

Bernadette from Civil service

Google purchasing

They want to ditate what will do rather than listen to the users that uses their software.

Pros

I do enjoy using this software and what is available for users and business users. The different things anyone can use it for their staff. Gift cards or vouchers that can be spent with them and quick and easy transactions etc.

Cons

Can be a bit more user friendly for users that will find some of the things are looking for. They need to be more about their customers than about money making. ie in apps purchasing is more about the in apps software than their customers. The options when wanting to claim a refund is rubbish and even when you give further information they tell you it doesn't meet the requirements etc. They should be more for their users than in apps platforms as the users that use their software and services should come first because if a new software becomes available why would allot of their users should stay with them when another software will show they value their loyal users over in apps. In apps do advertise but when their purchases are not what it states then listen to the users who uses it and they never seem to ask about the in apps purchases that users uses or when users are complaining about the in apps software that uses download and use. Also finding a contact number for user is hard to find and only can email them. They need to learn that we are human and do require to be able to talk to someone also as their are other software like Apple and they have contact numbers.

Anoosha from Taashee Linux services

Review of Android Pay Software:

Android Pay, like its many competitors, still have a lot of room to grow in terms of both users in general, along with the addition of more banks and international markets.

Pros

Android Pay is a secure digital wallet application designed for processing payments using tablets and smartphone devices. Designed for Android devices, this application allows users to add their cards to an NFC-enabled Android device and use their mobile devices instead of credit cards to make payments in retail stores. Over one million retail stores across United States have Android Pay enabled device readers. Android Pay also serves as an alternative to Google Wallet. Users can make purchases through its Android app and make payments for other Android services, such as movies and music. Rather than using bank account or card details, Android Pay uses virtual account numbers, thus adding another security layer to making payments. Users who have a fingerprint-reader feature in their smartphones can authenticate their payments using their fingerprints. Supported Operating System(s): Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, Unix, IBM OS/400, Web browser (OS agnostic), Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows 10

Cons

You can't use it everywhere The biggest problem with mobile-payment apps: You can’t count on being able to use them. Which system you have access to depends on what phone you have, and you’re also limited by what stores will accept. Apple Pay and Google Wallet are the most widely accepted right now. Theoretically you can use either at any retailer equipped with the latest contactless credit card terminal. By October, most stores will have to update their machines anyway in order to be compatible with new chip-enabled credit cards. So many stores will also buy terminals with the contactless technology. But just because a retailer can accept mobile payment doesn’t mean it will. With plans to launch their own payment system, Wal-Mart, CVS, and Target are among the large retailers blocking Apple Pay and Google Wallet on their terminals.

Google pay user review

My overall experience with this app is very good. I do all my bill payments through this app and also small transaction.

Pros

Google pay is very much user-friendly as compared to many other payment apps available in my country. QR scanning is the most interesting feature I like in Google pay. During this Covid-19 period it is very much useful for contact-less payment. We can easily transfer money to other by knowing their phone number provided they also use google pay. Other payments like phone recharge, all kinds of bill payments can be done very simply using this app. We can easily check our bank balance, transaction history etc. using this app. Another exciting feature is that google pay will give us rewards(as cash itself), every time we transfer money. We will get rewards if we invite other to use this app. That rewards are descent amounts. It will give us remainder whenever the payments are due. For example when the phone recharge date is about to end the app will give a remainder notification.

Cons

The difficulty I felt with this app was when I check my bank balance, many a times the app failed to show the bank balance, mainly during the banking rush hours. Few times the transaction failure occurred. Still don't know the reason. We can't transfer money using the phone number if the receiver is not using this app.

Anish from Self Employed

Pay your bills anywhere in India with Google Pay (Tez)

I still use Google Pay to pay my all bills like; electricity bills, mobile recharge, cable TV, shopping bill, and many more, and I easily track my bank account with the help of transaction history and account balance features. So, I highly recommend it!

Pros

The interface of the app is simple, attractive, and user-friendly. The app provides security from banks and Google and the support team ensures your security. The payment process is very fast and simple with multiple payment options like; a) Bank transfer b) Phone number c) UPI ID or QR code d) Self-transfer You get a reward with cash when you successfully invited your friend with your code.

Cons

Sometimes the transaction is failed but the amount got deducted from the bank account. Then in this situation, I have to wait for 3 business days to get money back in my bank account, and also, earlier I received mostly cashback as a reward but now mostly I receive gift cards and coupons as a reward.

Rajkishore from Mohapatra Enterprises

Payment is easy and instant with Google Pay

My overall experience with Google Pay is awesome. It is very useful app. Here you get all your financial needs. You can add your multiple bank accounts and check balance, send money to anyone, pay bills, book trave tickets and many more which saves your time. Apart that it gives rewards on transactions.

Pros

It is an easy to use tool for payment needs. It helps to send money to anyone easily from anywhere in just a click. You can send money to other Google Pay users with mobile number and other users through QR code, UPI id, Bank account no and IFSC code details. Receiver will get the fund immediately. You can also do recharges, bill payments here. Can use for petrol pump bill, electricity bill, etc in a single app.

Cons

It has fulfilled our requirements and understand our needs well. It has reduced our time by giving lots of features in same app.

Say goodbye to carrying around cards

I had to switch to google pay when my new phone no longer supported samsung pay. So far I am pretty happy with it.

Pros

It has a vast amount of features that allow you to leave your wallet, and or purse at home. Not only can you use it to pay with at stores but it also stores your membership cards, and you can send/receive money with it for free.

Cons

My biggest issue is that even though I could have just entered either my pin or unlocked my phone with my fingerprint during purchases it will sometimes decline my purchase and have me reverify by unlocking my phone. It doesn't do this all the time either so it's inconsistent.

Reasons for Switching to Google Pay

my new phone doesn't support samsung pay

Harsh from Meditab

Have experienced worst experiences

If you are a person who want important transactions to take place on urgent and daily basis, think twice. I don't use gpay for urgent business transactions to avoid discrepancies, yet my personal problems are solved all under one roof.

Pros

If you are a daily online payment portal user and want all your money handled or managed from a single interface, then google pay can help you in most of the transactions like direct user transfer or bank transfer.

Cons

Google pay should definitely work on bank errors and their relations or connections with each individual bank. Due to weak server connectivity from their side, we sometimes suffer due to hindrances in important transactions

Cloency from N/A

Google Pay is a great alternative to Zelle and Venmo

Pros

I used Google Pay throughout college to charge and pay my friends for various payments. The great thing about Google Pay is its integration with your Google account, which I assume most people have.

Cons

Google Pay is pretty much as seamless as possible. It would be great to see charges (from using credit cards to pay) become lower than its closest rivals, but I am aware that these merchant fees are dictated by payment processors. It would be great if it could utilize crypto to alleviate that problem.

Mario from Philippine Airlines

Payment on the Go!

All in all, I can say that this is one of the best application that I've used so far on the Smart phone aside from playing games. It would be better if there will be more features developed or improve in that way all can enjoy and use this wonderful application.

Pros

At first, I was really hesitant on using this application since it's relatively new to me and we're talking about money transations. I took the risk and it was really amazing. So easy to use, fast transaction and worry-free about my due dates. Since then I'm a believer of this software. Nice one!

Cons

Since a lot of people nowadays uses cashless mode of payment, I think the developers should also expand their network as the Terminal for Android Pay are very limited especially for physical stores. More terminals means more options for payments.

Alexandro from Alexandro Puglia

Google Pay = pas de carte physiquement

J'ai utilisé google pay quand j'ai acheté un nouvel ordinateur la 1er fois. Le système de paiement est rapide mais peu de gens l'utilisent. Je recommande cette application qui a la sécurité de Google.

Pros

C'est une des applications les plus simples pour les paiements dématérialisés. Il suffit de connecter votre compte bancaire ou votre carte de crédit. Rapide d'installation. On obtient un dépôt et un retrait sur notre compte à la demande. Une fois que vous l'aurez reçu, vous devez confirmer pour envoyer et recevoir de l'argent c'est une bonne sécurité. Vous pouvez presque tout payer aujourd'hui, à condition que les équipements nécessaires soient présents. De plus, avec cette application, vous pouvez payer à peu près n'importe quoi. Le loyer, la nourriture, etc...

Cons

Il n'y a pas de notification quand une personne à bien reçu le paiement de votre part, cela peut être améliorer. C'est un mode de paiement en plein développement, il n'est pas encore présent dans différents structure commerce, il faut du temps pour que cela soit généralisé. Vous n'avez pas de carte bancaire sur vous.

Tanuj from IIIT Delhi

Google Pay: All Your Payments Simplified

Overall, Google Pay is a ubiquitous and fantastic option for all types payments of online, whether via UPI or via cards. It provides a simple interface and has everything you need to transfer money online.

Pros

Google Pay is one of the most vital applications I have on my phone, simply because of how essential its usage has become on daily basis. It provides a simple interface to set up UPI with your credit/debit cards and has been widely adopted by merchants and customers alike. It makes the process of online payment as simplified as possible and works with almost all major applications with payment options.

Cons

I haven't encountered any particular issues with Google Pay in my 2 years of usage. It works well and is a breeze to use.

Great when you need to pay by mobile.

I started using Google Pay... Completely by accident. I had to rush into work on a day off and had left my wallet at home (with my credit cards in it) and didn't bring a lunch (I wasn't expecting to go into the office.) I realized my mistake around lunchtime and came to the realization that I had no way to pay for my own lunch. While I could have borrowed money from a co-worker, I ended up remembering about Google Pay being on my phone. I had one credit card memorized which i entered into the system and was able to easily pick up lunch. Since that time, I've used it for most payments on the go from restaurants to office supplies to gas stations, and even vending machines.

Pros

The ability to be able to make payments while on the go without having to bring you credit cards with you from a device that you are guaranteed to be carrying. No only that, but it ties into existing member benefits on my cards AND has its own Google Rewards tacked on as well.

Cons

When moving it between phones, I had to re-add all of my saved cards. Aside from this, I've really had no complaints!

Rekha Priyadharshini from Cognizant Technology Solutions

Convenient for making small transactions

Google Pay is a safe and reliable method to make quick, small transactions. You can avoid the hassle of carrying cash while shopping. Still, I prefer to use regular online banking services while making large transactions (say $1000+).

Pros

It is very easy to setup an account in Google Pay and make a quick transaction. When using banking services, we need to add and wait for the beneficiary to get activated before making a transaction. Google Pay avoids all that hassle. Also, some banks might charge a fee for instant transaction which Google Pay doesn't charge. We don't need to share our bank details at all, we can just make transactions by sharing our phone number. Businesses can just display their QR codes for easy payment.

Cons

Sometimes transactions might take a few minutes for to get processed. And there is no way to cancel an on-going transaction. User should be able to cancel the transaction if it takes more than 2-3 minutes for processing. The rewards and offers are not very attractive.

Reasons for Switching to Google Pay

Google is more reliable and trust-worthy

Elizabeth from Malarkey Digital

Easy to Use and Great Customer Service

Overall I have used Google Pay to send payments to vendors, contractors, and friends alike, as well as accept payments from clients. It's easy to use when you need to make a quick transfer and being able to reach a human if necessary is a great perk.

Pros

Google Pay is widely available and trustworthy. Most people are familiar with Google and by extension Google Pay. It is easy to set up and deposits are made quickly. The group requests feature is also a great option for dining out with friends. I've had to contact customer service in the past and of all the payment apps I use regularly, Google Pay is the only one that I've been able to actually contact a human being.

Cons

The updates made to the app have solved most of the frustrations faced in the past. My only concern is, of course, privacy when dealing with an org that has access to so much of your personal information, however, I don't feel like that can be avoided.

Manish from Manish Chandre

Google Pay the undisputed king of P2P transactions

Amazing experience with GooglePay overall no complaints from this amazing product.

Pros

Very easy UI and accessibility and proper pointers when sending or receiving money are a huge bonus for many in India. UPI works like a charm on GooglePay and all the variety of billers available makes it easy to pay all the bills from one single place.

Cons

most rewards are really bad and not even worth the scratch. Would love to see good rewards on the platform, especially cashback points for google play itself.

shameem from Glider Gloves

Google pay - make your wallet digital

On a business front, with our employees, one credit card can be shared between multiple people without them needing the physical card. Very convenient only pitfall is if someone losses the device the app is on. This could lead to a possible security/fraud issue.

Pros

- very easy to launch the app and pay at purchase terminals that have tap - easy to add and switch between credit cards - option to view transaction history for each card stored on the app

Cons

- Unlike using a plastic credit card, on printed receipts it does not show the correct last 4 digits of the credit card used. This can make things difficult when doing a return and identifying which card was used.

Christopher from Restless Software LLC

Touchless Payments with Flawless Web Integration

Overall I use Google Pay whenever I'm purchasing goods and services at a physical store where touchless payments are accepted. It's a positive experience that makes life easier and safer considering the ongoing pandemic.

Pros

What I like most about Google Pay is the ease of using it on my phone or online. This especially great when visiting physical locations that allow touchless payments. Simply by holding the power button on my Android device I can pay for goods and products without touching a thing in most instances.

Cons

What I like least is the limitations on what I can actually add to google pay. For example, the ability to add membership cards was integrated into google pay; however, if the card contains a barcode it doesn't fully translate for touchless scanning. This leaves rooms for better integration between retailers and google pay.

DHEERAJ from ACCURATE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY

GOOGLE PAY IS BEST APP AMONG THE PAYMENTS APPS.IT IS SECURED AND VERY EASY TO USE.

Pros

FASTEST WAY OF PAYMENTS SYSTEM IN THIS APP IS THE CAUSE THAT PEOPLE USE THIS APP.AND THE USERS ARE INCREASING DAY BY DAY OF THS APP FOR FASTER PAYMENTS.I RECOMMEND MORE PEOPLE TO USE THIS APP.IT IS VERY SECURE AND HAVE GOOGLE SECURITY.

Cons

I LIKE TO USE THIS APP BECAUSE OF IT IS EASY TO USE AND IT WORKS IN VERY HASSLE FREE WAY.PAYMENTS TAKE ONLY FEW SECONDS FROM THIS APP,IT IS THE FASTEST WORKING APP AMONG THE PAYMENTS APPS.

Evan from Saskatchewan Roughriders

Great Virtual Wallet - must have

Always works quickly, and allows me to carry my wallet way less then I used to have.

Pros

The ability to ditch my wallet at times. It's a quick and easy app that allows you to tap where available to pay. The best part of the app is the ability to add credit cards, loyalty cards, gift cards, and public transport cards. It's integration with Google/Android phones is A+.

Cons

No option to generate a one-time use card. This would be a neat and handy feature to allow payments on sites you don't want to have your credit card, or if you want to do a one-time subscription.

Best Application for Money Transfer

My Experience with Google Pay is good. if they remove the Location option during transfer, then it will be good. Because after ON Location, sometimes we forget to OFF. Due to this Battery Charge drains little faster.

Pros

It is very easy to use. We can easily transfer from one account to another account using Phone Number and UPI.

Cons

Sometimes it shows Processing for a long time after shows failed. We have ON the Location during transfer.

Samuel from LPI

Easy Business applications

I am very pleased with its use and application.

Pros

Google Pay has allowed my small business to add another revenue stream and also helps in allowing customers to feel included when they see the sign.

Cons

Getting use to Google pay and learning its set up in the beginning can be strange especially when you other applications that you use. Just be patient and it will be worth it.

Mausjohn from Sak Dot Foodz

Googoo over Google Pay

I've used it so long I forget I have it sometimes. Tap my phone pay and then walk away.

Pros

Not having to reach into my pocket and rifle through my wallet showing everybody my funds. It has streamlined my life.

Cons

It's completely user friendly. It's can be a bit confusing if you're a first time user. However the customer service was flawless.

Oguz from Oğuz Tosun Kliniği

A GREAT VIRTUAL WALLET

Overall it's a daily need to use Google Pay because once you use it you will not carry your wallet with you most of the time.

Pros

With Google Pay I don't have to carry my wallet anymore. Because you can save all your supported credit and debit cards to the system and you can start spending easily. You can pay contacless with your phone on every NFC pay terminal.

Cons

Personally I'm very satisfied with Google Pay but when it's compared to Apple Pay supported banks the amount should be increased.

Pawel from DSV Panalpina A/S

Google Pay- makes life easier

I'm using the software from couple years and I don' have any problems with it!

Pros

I love the Google Pay- I'm runner and often after my training I use Google Pay- I can buy water without my wallet! Love it!

Cons

Google Pay doesn't work without unlocking phone. After run I have wet hands and have problems with unlocking the phone .

The Best of The Best

I have used this for years now and for me personally it has been great I am able to access anything I need.

Pros

What I like most about this is that am able to download my books, listen to music, watch TV and play games. This is user friendly and very informative.

Cons

I don't have any disadvantages of this software or anything that I do not like. This software it's just great.

Reasons for Switching to Google Pay

I couldn't get some of the books I need in this software, that's why I had to switch.

Ashutosh from Seneca college

Good payment option but optimization needed

Pleasant overall experience, however some improvements can go a long way

Pros

Ease of use and wife acceptance by merchants, seamless integration with bank accounts is a perfect payment solution

Cons

The lagginess of recent updates makes it less intuitive and time consuming to use. It needs to be optimized better

Kimber from Check City

Industry: Writing and Editing

I love google play, it has everything and more

Pros

as a samsung phone user, i love google play. it has everything on their and more. google even has a google books app so you can have books on your phone to!

Cons

I love that google play connects to google surveys where you can earn points and real rewards to spend on games and books.

Google Pay

Pros

Safe online payments with only one click.

Cons

When you need or want to delete a card information from your browser. Not intuitive as when you are using on the phone.

John from Boom forex

Best tool to use

Since i stafted using it many works that i do use the apps from this app

Pros

Because the app keeps on updating my apps that i use in running of my business this helps me to be efficient

Cons

Honestly the app serves me well thus i have no any bad word on it it is very good app to use i recommend it

FUNSHO from Peace and Joy College

Google Play Review

It's a Great App

Pros

It one of the Mandatory Apps needed on Phones, I use Google Play to download and Install any Apps I need on My Phone. I love this App because It's Compatible with any Operating System(Ios, Android, Windows..), You can get any kinds of Apps by Searching, It also helps the visitor to be able to quickly find Apps He/she is looking for through recommendations, The App also helps the Customer to be able to Quickly know others Opinion Regarding any Apps before downloading through Customer Reviews. It's a great App!

Cons

There are some downsides of this App. It not 100% Safe from Malwares, The Security should be Improved. Sometimes it might be very difficult locating the Right App, App comparison can be included

Michael from Trilogy-Net Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Easiest way to make payments with credit cards

I just love this app to bits and use it almost daily.

Pros

Easy to set up your favourite credit cards Simple to unlock phone and use tap to pay for most purchases Quick to see that a payment is approved right on my phone Don't have to have credit card with me to make a payment, just my phone

Cons

None, this is a very secure way to make payments from my phone without having to pull out my wallet and search for a credit card.

Mary Grace from HPI

Industry: Wholesale

Effective Android Pay

Pros

This software have a great features and function. It is easy to use and it helps me to pay in stores. Good for all kind of android phone.

Cons

As of now, I have no negative experience about this software but there'a a room for improvement to make it better.

Marvin from Design

Industry: Photography

The pay app you didn't know you needed

Pros

This has to be one of the most simplest apps for payment. You just have to connect your bank account or credit card to it. You will get a deposit and a withdrawal to your account. Once you get it your confirmed to send and receive money. Plus, with this you can pay just about anything. Rent, food, etc...

Cons

This app hasn't been updated to follow Googles Material designs yet, (well in my opinion). There is no option that when you send money it will notify you when the person received it. So, you have to wait for them to confirm to you that they got it. So, this area needs to get updated.

Jordan from Thread Quotes

Re: Detailed Overview of Google Pay

Pros

Google Pay is very easy to use and easy to set up. All you need is a gmail account and a debit card. You link your debit card to your account and you are ready to send payments. Then you can link your bank securely to receive payments as well easily from anyone. It’s convenient and easy since it is simple and almost everyone has a gmail.

Cons

Occasionally Google Pay delays payments, seemingly randomly if it is your first time using it or you don’t usually send money to a certain recipient. So in that case, sometimes the payments are delayed for a few days but usually go through anyway if you can provide proof of your account identity. If sending money immediately in minutes is a necessity don’t risk using Google Pay. But if that doesn’t matter to you then I still recommend Google Pay because it is still efficient and I don’t ever recall a time where a payment to someone failed using Google Pay.

Engoudou Edzimbi from Etan Patrick

No more physical cards

I started using google pay when I bought a new phone. The payment system is fast but few people use it. I recommend this application which has the security of Google.

Pros

This application has revolted the world because it is no longer a question of walking around with your wallet, purse or bank cards. It has several features. You can use it everywhere where these payments are available in stores and you can send and receive money for free. Our cards and information are not lost and protected and are only required by the company once.

Cons

It is not yet recognized everywhere. Overall, many retailers do not yet recognize this type of payment, so we look forward to its adoption as retailers move forward with this type of technology.

Elisa Sherin from Solaire Resort and Casino

Make Good Service

Thanks for providing a good service to all users.

Pros

Android Pay provides a good service especially for Android device users. As a one of them I enjoy using android pay and all service it provides.

Cons

Like all the applications and software we know. Android pay has a limit too. Not all the retailers accept this kind of payment. But it's normal because not all people will like the same thing you like

Maheni from Onsource

Google

Pros

I can link just about any card to my Google pay account which makes it past easy for me with most vendors accepting Google pay.

Cons

So far everything is just fine,I highly recommend using google pay

Surendiran from Conceptia Software Technologies Private Limited

Easy Payments App

Payment App on our finger tips with Google pay.

Pros

Ease of use, Account linking more easy and feasible, QR code capabilities help users make payment faster

Cons

All good, Everything is absolutely great