What are Gotmerchant.com users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Gotmerchant.com software through verified user reviews

• icon"This has been overall the best merchant I've worked with. I can brag about the software but what makes them shine is their awesome team of Customer Support."
  • icon"I like the ease of use and integration with other systems."
  • icon"Difficulty ending the relationship despite the fact that they could no longer meet our needs or requirements due to changes they made to their software."
  • icon"We initially had some trouble with the accounting department, but that has since gone away."

Browse all Gotmerchant.com Reviews

• Have you used Gotmerchant.com and would like to share your experience with others?

Alexandra

We needed a Merchant and this one is great

Pros

Cons

Got in touch with their Customer Service because one day the system froze and had Customer Support walk us through every little detail until we got everything working again.

Jill

August 2015

Reliable Product

Pros

The product works very well. We've had very little "down" time with the POS, which is important for any business. Updates occur fairly seemlessly, and without work on the front end.

Sherene

such a rip off - don't do it!

Awful from the day they made "upgrades" to their software we didn't ask for, and it changed everything about the way it worked. Despite the fact that it no longer served our business purposes, we were held to insane restrictions on ending the relationship. No initial savings on the equipment was worth the eventual cost of time, energy and expense to later ending the relationship.

Pros

I liked the low price point when I was a start-up, but it turned into a trap of momentous proportions. It's not worth the small start-fee. Their tech and software are archaic and you won't be able to get out of your contract without heroic efforts.

Cons

difficulty ending the relationship despite the fact that they could no longer meet our needs or requirements due to changes they made to their software.

Reasons for choosing Gotmerchant.com

All in one, bundle, low-cost start up

Earl

October 2013

I really like the Gotmerchant.com POS so far. I have had it for a week or so. I would like to very much to brag on your staff right now. I've spoken to tech support several times this week and they have all been very helpful and polite. Thank you very much to my salesman, who sold me on the system. I would like to very much commend Steve Merchant in particular. He has helped me a lot during my training sessions, not only by answering my questions and going forward with programing the changes that I needed to happen, but having an extensive knowledge of the functionality of the system to the point of suggesting things that I had not considered. He is a top notch guy who really knows his stuff. His actions have streamlined the user experience, vicariously boosted moral in the restaurant, making me look so smart while telling the owner how easy it is to use the POS and all of the things we have been able to accomplish. Thanks to everyone!

Stephen

September 2012

As a small business owner, Gotmerchant.com POS has provided us with a tremendous amount of flexibility and room for expansion without having to worry or stress about the growth of our business and the impact that it would have on our customers during the retail checkout process. The system works great, there's been a few hiccups, but the response to resolve those issues has been stellar. I highly recommend this system to any small business owner looking for streamlined reporting and tracking that you can only dream about in terms of daily receipts, taxes, finances, and product inventory. Fantastic stuff.

Jose

September 2012

When starting my business, I was trying to make life as easy for myself as possible. As I researched the mountain of different companies I could have gone with, Gotmerchant.com consistently came up as a top contender, and I now know why. The service and support has been excellent from the beginning. My point of sale system is modern and works just how I need to it work. Whenever I have a problem I get prompt service and technical support to resolve it.

Lydia

November 2012

Overall, we like the POS system but most of all, we are very happy with the Tech/Customer Support, especially from Curtis. The POS system has made it easier to track sales in detail. Since we moved to a more strategic place and a very user friendly POS system, our sales have been wonderful. Thank you for making a product that works for and with us.

Konstantinos

September 2012

So far we are very happy with the system. Since we are new to the system, it took some time getting used to it. Overall, it is a very good system. However, I'm not sure if the credit card rates are the best when compared to other companies. I also like that we can order paper rolls and only pay for shipping costs. That is an added bonus.

Maureen

September 2012

This system has proved itself over and over again. It is extremely user friendly and none of our staff have a problem learning it quickly. Being able to track our sales immediately is a big plus for us when we are determining what to keep, delete or add to our menu. Daily closeout is easy and quick. We are extremely happy with the system.

November 2013

Very Pleased

Pros

I like the ease of use and integration with other systems.

Cons

Lack of backend access to system - I should be able to control data by editing db lists/objects, not just through the UI.

Simon

September 2012

I have had a couple of problems with the machinery Gotmerchant.com sent. They have all been relatively minor issues. I will say that the customer support system is one of the best I have encountered. Their people are prompt and knowledgeable. They don't waste my time, and cut right to the heart of the problem, even if they can't always correct it. The support team and pricing system, are without a doubt Gotmerchant.com's strongest assets.

Kelly

January 2014

Great service

Pros

Very responsive, and the system is tailored to my business.

Cons

I guess if I could have anything better, it would be to have a rep living in our neighborhood. Otherwise, all is fine.

Elisa

October 2014

Working with Gotmerchant was very good

Pros

They did the credit card vendor search for me and offered me two solutions.

Cons

It was a little confusing when I encountered an issue going between the CC vendor and Gotmerchant.com.

Lucas

December 2014

Easy to ease. Accurate.

Pros

Easy to use and reliable. I'm familiar with the brand and I trust it.

Cons

There is nothing I like least, so far I have had no problems with it.

September 2012

The system has been fantastic since the moment it was installed, and all without the huge outlay needed with all the other POS systems. Our sales have definitely increased and I love being able to track and reward my regular customers with the customer database.

Ameed

September 2012

I'm very happy with the system. It's simple, easy to use and program.

Josie

October 2012

Very happy with the product and service!

Gotmerchant.com