• Pros

• "Love the look and interface with the customer. It truly is one of the most customer friendly POS systems on the market."

• "The price for the system is great, financial help is also offered. "

• "Keeps my books in order at all times, Great for teaching new employees prices on all different items. Keeps all employees honest."

• Cons

• "Linga is very useful; however, it is not yet perfected for retail operations. "

• "The user interface is very appealing; however, navigation can be improve in some areas."

• "It does automatically clock employees out at a little after 1 am. Not sure why but cannot seem to find the reasoning behind it."

Browse Linga POS Reviews

Rebecca from Bondi Fresh

Most Affordable, Efficient and Advanced POS System

I was initially concerned about switching to a cloud based system, being based in Australia but the technology has been amazing. This is not just a POS, it is a full package to run a business from data analytics to marketing.

Pros

I loved that I could pull real time reports at anytime from anywhere. Full inventory package. I could add/remove menu items instantly. Built in online ordering and loyalty!

Cons

I didn't have any issues, so no complaints.

Response from Linga POS

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Rebecca! We appreciate your ongoing feedback.

August 2016

Jonathan from Le Steak

August 2016

The Best iPad Cloud POS in the Marketplace and it is Free to Start.

Journey of finding a decent tablet pos has been really hard, bunch of companies and options out there, all of them claim that they are able to support restaurant requirements like, modifying Menu items, being able to charge extra for bigger size portions and calculating the food cost of all these modifiers, Purchase orders, Happy Hours etc. After starting with Shopkeep, I quickly realize it is not for full service restaurants, then I bought Touch bistro, great look and feel but I quickly realize it was not a cloud based system, I was not able to make changes to my menu items or run reports remotely. Then I heard the buzz about Revel, after spending $3000 on one full iPad unit, the service issues and the bugs was not covering the $119 a month I was paying. Then I kept googling and ran into few more systems and decided on Linga POS, I downloaded on my iPad which automatically gave me Pro Plan with Inventory management and table service. I was so impressed after few weeks of testing, it reminded me of my Aloha system which I dumped for Shopkeep because I needed a cloud pos, which was a bad decision on my part, from everything I have looked at This is the only cloud based pos have the functionality and robustness of ALOHA pos. Even better than the NCR's own cloud based system Silver.

Pros

Ease of use, literally took me 5 min to learnt he front of the house and Back office was a breeze after I go through few videos on menu programming. It is Fast and supports all the functionalities of a real restaurant POS, Happy Hours, Purchase Order, Time Clock, Recipe Costing, Inventory management, Auto creation of PO from low stock items.

Cons

Linga has its own Bluetooth printer, I had to change my BT printer to their brand which is fast but it was expensive.

Phil from Emerald City Smoothie St. George

Owner/Manager

The software is obviously for a restaurant business, and we are a smoothie shop, so it wasn't a perfect fit.... however it is complex and difficult to set up and maintain and the training was almost non-existent. The willingness to customize the software

Pros

There were assurances made (by the sales agent) of having Quickbooks import working, support for 2 cash drawers, compatibility with Telequip change dispenser. There seemed to be a willingness to customize the software... at least from the salesperson's intimations.

Cons

The database has frequently failed to produce reports, had daily sales numbers mixed/added to other days. Many issues that customer service was willing to help with, but never should have been an issue.

Sammy from Andrews Tavern

Good Pos Great Price

The Bevo system has some issues and the one thing I would like is inventory control.

Pros

The price for the system is great, financial help is also offered.

Cons

Customer service in the after hours time frame are hard to understand and really seem to careless sometimes, if you call in the regular hours the American operators are great.

Response from Benseron POS Systems

Replied January 2019

Sammy, Thanks for sharing your review. We have recently added additional night shift support hours for our primary tech support team based in our Naples, USA headquarters, and continue to maintain 24-hour support globally. In the last month we have added a new industry veteran as Director of Customer Success, focused on quick and thorough responses to customer support needs. Your best option may be to upgrade to our flagship product, Linga POS, which includes Inventory Control as standard. To help you get the best deal, we are offering special upgrade discounts to our loyal customers. Linga provides a 360-degree platform with many bells and whistles to suit your needs, as well as stand along management apps for monitoring sales reports from anywhere. www.lingapos.com. We look forward to continued service and providing the best value POS options in the market. Benseron Hospitality Team

Breauna from Juice 101

Great option, no monthly fees

I have had a great overall experience.

Pros

Bevo offers a micro sale pos system that you are able to purchase without a monthly fee attached. I enjoy being able to run reports. This system even tracks sales by the hour.

Cons

They have EST and after hour support can be a bit of a drag. I rarely have issues, maybe 1-2 things a year. Normally the issue is a 5 minute fix.

Response from Benseron POS Systems

Replied January 2019

Breauna, Thanks for sharing your review. We have recently added night-shift support staff for our primary tech support team based in our Naples, USA headquarters, and continue to maintain 24-hour support via call or chat globally. Service remains a top priority, and we continue to add oversight and technical talent to our customer success team. I encourage you to take a look at our flagship product, cloud-based Linga POS. Linga is an all-in-one platform with many extras, including inventory management, customer loyalty, wait list and reservations, delivery management, online ordering, and more. As about our upgrade discount options for loyal customers. www.lingapos.com Benseron Hospitality Team

Kristin from Happy Basset Brew

Brewery Business

Pros

It makes things simple for our employees to find our products.

Cons

It is slow moving and glitches often. There are times that things disappear and then they are found later. It will freeze on occasion or take it's time to load a table or a check. While trying to run a fast pace environment, it tends to bring down our pace.

Response from Benseron POS Systems

Replied January 2019

Kristin, Thanks for sharing your review. I encourage you to look at our flagship product, cloud-based Linga POS. It is fast, easy to use, and powerful ,and we have a friends and family discount to say thinks for being a Bevo customer. Linga is an all-in-one platform with many extras, including inventory management, customer loyalty, wait list and reservations, delivery management, online ordering, and more. www.lingapos.com

thomas from Earle's Inn Pub & Grille

Do not understand American restaurants.

Not many

Pros

ease of in-house adding or changing food items

Cons

A lot of the programming was done in the Indian subcontinent. The programmers had very little experience with how an American restaurant was to operate. The US operation was only marginally better. One Bevos associate was working part time in a pizza shop. That experience did not lend itself to understanding how our restaurants work with multiple items as to how they were to be cooked, what side orders, what items to leave off a burger, etc.

Chris from The Bullpen

Restaurant POS

This was our first new system. It works pretty well for what we want it to do but makes you go through steps like picking table and putting in number of customers which isn’t always necessary. But it does do what we need and customer service is superior.

Pros

Has ability to do lots of different functions. Easy to change items in menu. Like getting email reports

Cons

Can’t get tax rates to appear the same across all items. Sometimes it’s included and sometimes added.

MicroSale

Support was rough after hours. Non-English speaking support people made it difficult

Pros

Inexpensive, I inherited it at a restaurant I took over. To be fair it was an older version of the software

Cons

Buggy, many times the terminals weren't communicating with each other

Manpreet from VAI

Piece of junk

Worst experience ever.

Pros

Nothing really, from day 1 I had a lot of issues with the PoS

Cons

I had issues with the software from day 1. When I contacted them the customer support wasn't able to resolve it for days. Then I requested for a feature to allow

Response from Linga POS

Replied June 2019

Hello Mr. Narang, We truly appreciate your business and feedback. After an extensive review of your account it seems that the specific feature you requested was unfortunately not approved for immediate production, mainly because it wasn't suitable for our product. We consider all customer requests carefully and select which features are added based on customer demand and usability. Thank you again for your review and hope you have a great day.

Mauro from le crepe gourmet LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Why I would recommend BEVO POS.

I am happy with the system I have one in one location and three in another one. One of them is a tablet and is the one that has create some problem of connectivity but in general works fine . Again I believe that the relation price quality is very good.

Pros

It work as it is suppose to, very few freezing or need to restart, the tools provided are more then what needed. Very good product for the price and maintenance level.

Cons

Few times there are some mistake within the normal operation that are no explainable especially because are not repetitive. (example: gratuity are not recorded in the employee cash-out, sell are passed to the manager without reason.)

Response from Benseron POS Systems

Replied January 2019

Mauro, Thank you so much for taking the to leave us feedback and a review. We look forward to serving you as your business grows. Benseron Hospitality Team

Joseph from ProteinHouse KC

Very high tech and sexy product.

Pros

Cons

My only con to the system is that it was brand new when we purchased it and not all of the features had been rolled out yet.

Response from Linga POS

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the review, Joseph. Yes, two years ago Linga was brand new. So much has been added in the past two years, with multiple feature updates per quarter. We have a very aggressive feature innovation and release schedule, led by a technically savvy CEO, and a good portion of it driven by very active listening to customer demands. Our development team is second to none, and has added some amazing features in 2018, including waitlist module, cash discount features, central kitchen integration, embedded tutorials, ERP and accounting integrations. If you have ideas for new features or integrations, please let us know.

Thomas from Main Street Bourbon and Ale House

great value

Very good

Pros

Ease of use. Programing and Pos. Also payroll record keeping

Cons

Customer service...English as second language..had to understand on occasion

Response from Benseron POS Systems

Replied January 2019

Thomas, Thanks for sharing your review. We have recently added night-shift support staff for our primary tech support team based in our Naples, USA headquarters, and continue to maintain 24-hour support via call or chat globally. In the last month we have added a new industry veteran as Director of Customer Success, focused on quick and thorough responses to customer support needs across all of our products and locations. Benseron Hospitality Team

Robert from Gong Cha USA

Industry: Restaurants

Great cloud-based POS solution with high potential. The support team are 2nd to none

Cloud-based, centralized POS solution with extensive functionality

Pros

- Very functional solution for an Enterprise with competitive rates - This Cloud-based POS software makes it easy to manage and reconcile from anywhere in the world - In-depth reporting and analytical tools - Useful Role and User management module - Fantastic support with an engaged CEO - We've been with Linga since it's inception and the software has only gotten better with new functions and enhancements. It will continue to improve over time.

Cons

- A few bugs here and there which are common in software development

Cody from Wadena VFW Post 3922

Industry: Restaurants

Bar/Restaurant setting, Has everything we need!

Saves me time and the business money for doing all of the daily deposits and weekly payroll.

Cons

Response from Linga POS

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the review, Cody! I'm glad it's helping your business. Regarding the automatic clock out> That's likely due to the store hours you have set in Store Settings. You can extend the store hours to have more time, or set it to 24 hours. Here's a page with video on where to find this setting: https://support.lingapos.com/portal/kb/articles/store-settings We have over 60 video tutorials to help users be productive, and our latest release has links to the appropriate video embedded in Linga POS.

Gigi from Clubhouse Grill & Catering

BEVO POS/Benseron Technologies

However after reading the better business bureau site, I understand that I am not the only one who has called complaining about these very issues and those were in 2014. Get the system fixed Benseron!

Pros

I don't have any pros on the system. I am constantly wasting time trying to make sense of the reports so that the tax department doesn't come pounding on my door. I am a very small business and don't have money to get another system at this time. I am still paying for a poor decision from 2 years ago!

Cons

There are problems with reports not matching within the system. One report shows employee overtime for over 40 hours a week, but it doesn't correct if time is adjusted. The other reports for employees do not show the overtime rates. It is a nightmare to try to do payroll. Sales reports and department sales do not match for the same day and explanation from support says "it's a rounding issue" and yet it is occasionally off by $3, $4 or $10.95. I've been calling for over 2 years and these issues have never been fixed. Very frustrating system and support makes you feel that you've done something to make this happen.

Carolyn from Flying Pi Kitchen

small restaurant

Worth the investment

Pros

The system was PERFECT For my 26 seat one POS restaurant! It was easy to program, easy to change and I got lots of help from tech support

Cons

Nothing at all...I loved the software and I loved my POS system

Response from Benseron POS Systems

Replied January 2019

Carolyn, Thank you so much for taking the to leave us feedback and a review. We look forward to serving you as your business grows. Benseron Hospitality Team

Bei from Gong cha

Almost there but not quite

Data collection as well as access to store real-time info when away

Pros

Growing functions that allows business owners to use Linga to organize their business planning. Program also allow flexible customizing to our business needs making it easier for our employees and customers

Cons

It's bugs after updating new versions. Often lag or some functions not performing correctly. Fix can range anywhere from as quick as the next hour to a couple days for next update

Ross from Hamilton's Restaurant Group Inc

Bevo for life

I have four systems of bevo running in four distinct restaurant types. Fine dining, pizzeria, Bbq restaurant and bar/night club. Have been with this company for 7 years and see no reason to leave.

Pros

Ease of use for beginners and pros alike. Ease of customization. Support

Cons

Support pricing options need to be revamped

Clayton from Short Bus Catering LLC

Seasonal use

Dropped them after 4 Years, glad we did wouldn’t go back.

Pros

Having a way to get reports for our seasonal club.

Cons

It was difficult to use, slow, only a few credit services offered (for us). Only able to have one terminal (our setup) without purchasing another.

Kenneth from DaVinci's Pizza

BEVO - dont buy!

Horrible! DO not use it.

Pros

it does work sometimes. I have nothing good to say about it.

Cons

bad program! Don't WASTE your time and money.

Response from Benseron POS Systems

Replied January 2019

Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to provide us valuable feedback. We regret that your experience with Bevo POS was not up to your satisfaction. We heard you were looking for more robust Delivery Management options, and we invite you to look at our flagship product, cloud-based Linga POS. (www.lingapos.com) Linga POS has been adding new features and integrations at a rapid pace, and is an all-in-one POS that can server many business needs. Our delivery management and online ordering are built to work seamlessly with Linga POS front of the house and back of the house. You may be interested in our one-price option to bundle hardware, software, support, and end to end warranty into one low monthly payment or learn more about our zero processing fee options. We hope to have a chance to improve your experience in the future. Benseron Hospitality Team

Maria from The Shelter Options Shoppe

Easy to Use!!!

Before Linga we had the basic Quickbooks POS. There were many steps that we had to do just for one transaction, and it wasn't user friendly. The first time we used Linga we couldn't believe the many possibilities we could do with it. We had a great time customizing it for our use. Aside from being a user friendly system, we can access the Linga back office anywhere. We can also schedule sales in advance, we can add or delete menu items and customize it for our use. It has signature pad capabilities, wireless printer, and we can do transactions anywhere in the shop. The Linga are awesome; they are very helpful, and they personally and immediately answer the phone.

Pros

You don't have to be a computer savvy to use Linga. It is extremely user friendly. Easy access of data instantly anytime and anywhere .

Cons

Linga is very useful; however, it is not yet perfected for retail operations.

Alfred from Smoothie Factory

Easy to use team seems to be continuously developing the software with new features. Sales need work

Inventory management, Cloud based functionality, Quick Serve

Pros

Software is feature rich very easy to use in most cases there could always be a few tweaks to improve how some features currently work but overall system is good

Cons

some features do not work the you require and to have the feature implemented you have to purchase the feature and then wait for development work. Also customer should be giving option to test out new add-on before purchase to ensure they work correctly and provide feedback for any development changes

Response from Linga POS

Replied July 2018

Thanks for your feedback, Alfred! We have been very aggressive with innovation and new module development in the first half of 2018, and are gathering feedback for futher refinement. We have a beta of 2.1.8 posted for trial at lingapos.com/download, with more major enhancements like Cash Discount support, eDynamo EMV, embedded training videos, and several dozen improvements to existing features.

Raul from Leif's Cafe

Industry: Restaurants

Bad

We have had several issues over the years and we do not get good customer service. Right now we are waiting on an issue to be resolved that we have told them about over 2 weeks ago.

Pros

I can't say it isn't good. And no I am having problems getting to the next page of this survey

Cons

It doesn't work properly and doesn't have to capabiltiy of running alot of reports that I would like.

Response from Benseron POS Systems

Replied January 2019

Raul, Thank you for sharing your concerns. We have reviewed our support ticket data, and I can see that multiple support techs have reached out to offer assistance. I realize scheduling can be difficult, and we want to continue to explore the best times and methods for delivering results for you. If you have any interest in upgrading to the newer Linga POS, a tablet and cloud-based POS, we would be happy to discuss upgrade discount options. www.lingapos.com sales@lingapos.com Benseron Hospitality Team

Joe from Whistle Stop coffee shop LLC

Pos

Pros

Options and menu settings are easy to use and have a great flow

Cons

The price of service is getting a little expensive

Karen from Colony House

Misleading

Very misleading salesperson, not truthful about the whole set up with ZERO response, or help from him once he sold me on the system. Tech help was the best, thank goodness!

Pros

It is easy to use and easy to learn, it was also an affordable system

Cons

Too many complications and errors getting started, terrible salesperson.

Response from Benseron POS Systems

Replied January 2019

Karen, Thank you for your review. We regret that your salesperson was not the best experience. The salesperson who initially was involved is no longer with the company, and we have continued to put a high emphasis on customer services and pricing transparency. There have been many upgrades and improvements since you originally came on board, in the product, staff, and processes. We encourage you to look at our flagship product, cloud-based Linga POS, which has a truckload of new features and benefits. www.lingapos.com Benseron Hospitality Team

Jeff from Local burger

Stay away

Horrible!!!

Pros

Easy to use both front and back of the house

Cons

You get what you pay for. So bad I mean bad. Customer service the worst. The first month we were on the phone everyday with problems. Went well for a few months then more problems. I paid for this unit in our second location and it still in a box because they wouldn’t take it back and we are not using it

Reasons for Choosing Linga POS

Seemed like a good system and a fair price.

Response from Linga POS

Replied November 2019

Hello Mr. Igneri, We truly appreciate your feedback and would like to speak with you regarding this matter. We consider all customer feedback highly important and would like to provide you with a fair resolution. Please reach out to us with your contact information at support@lingapos.com or call us at 1-833-695-4642. Thank you again for your review and hope you have a great day. Kind Regards, The Linga Team

Scott from The Summit at Sunland Springs

Industry: Facilities Services

Good, Support was very heplful

Pros

I find the software easy to modify and customize, i've been able to make changes on the fly easily.

Cons

some items are repetitive to enter, but overall i enjoy the software and it is easy to use i would like to be able to make changes from the Ipad too

Luis from Tapas Spanish Cafe

September 2016

Managing a restaurant isn’t a trivial task, Bevo help you that.

Pros

The support team. They provide great remote assistant 24x7. They get going right away.

giuseppe from Food & Beverages

Industry: Restaurants

Dropped Bevo and Hybrid one month ago and no buddy has called ???

15k wasted

Pros

7 years ago it was a good software but lately its not to par

Cons

very poor customer service and inadequate software, we where promised a new software update instead we where pushed to lingo sales rep... we replaced bevo hardware twice .