What are MassageBook users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using MassageBook software through verified user reviews

• icon"It is easy to use, easy for clients to book on-line and interact with and interfaces directly with my Square software for credit card and health care card processing."
  • icon"I love the features in MassageBook. I was so hesitant to spend money on this platform because I’ve been in practice 15 years without a website and have done just fine so far."
  • icon"Massage Book is an amazing platform and has made being a business owner so very easy."
  • icon"There is no option for developing a self-serving eCommerce store selling non Massage/Bodywork Therapy products directly to the client aside."
  • icon"I would hate to have half of my clients intake online and the other half, the old school paper way. I need to have it one way or the other."
  • icon"Customer service rarely helped. They almost always said it was user error and that was the only response I would get."

Browse all MassageBook Reviews

• Have you used MassageBook and would like to share your experience with others?

André

Consistently Stellar Techincal Assistance

Just What I Need To Manage My Practice

I think that Massagebook really - and quite brilliantly - crosses the chasm that is often never, truly crossed by many companies out there: they connect the ever-ellusive Benefits of [a] Service with its Features. They are massage therapy practitioner-centric - we are their Clients (as well as their Customers) - delivering functional, beautiful, intuitive, and comprehensive services that are needed and desired most by massage therapy practitioners. I stay because I feel like they have and continue to develop the software Just For Me. I like that :D

Pros

Massagebook is a complete software solution for my sole-proprietorship - detailed reports and appropriate and sane-levels of engagement with my clients are both built into Massagebook, two very important aspects of running my business. Their mobile-accessibility - for both business-owner and its customers - is impeccable. The marketing and promotional components are integrated very well into the CMS function. Their payment portal only gets better and better - rates are fair, Referral Fees (from MB-domain-originated promotion, of which I have garnered several New customers) are nominal. Their business Goals of making things "easy" is apparent in their Customer Service: knowledgeable, persistent, easily- and readily-accessible, and in the new Features they roll out on a regular basis. The cost for their service is definitely worth paying - basically: it pays for itself in the time & money it saves me doing it "the old way". I feel like everyone at Massagebook cares about the success of my massage therapy practice - from the regular emails from rep and the Massagebook Team to their blogs about How To maximize the use and benefits of the software to make my practice management Better, I learn more and more not only How to use the software, but also Why. They've really nailed down Delivering Value, and I am a loyal customer because I know they're interaction with me as a customer helps me be a better massage therapist AND businessperson.

Cons

As with most software subscriptions out there, there are features that I could use more of in my practice - but Massagebook is ALWAYS working to make the current ones Better and develop new ones for the benefit of the majority of its users. Over the 5 years I've been with Massagebook, they always seem to come through, albeit at the cost of time. I will always wish for a Perfect Product, and the Massagebook Team has and will always rise to the challenge by hearing my suggestions and requests and moving toward a more-efficient and easy software to use.

Sandy

Business Management tool

Overall experience with MassageBook - excellent!

Pros

What I like most about this software: Online booking, ease of scheduling, SOAP Notes available, accounting, text and email reminders for my clients, intake form available online for clients. I have been using Massagebook almost as long as they have been in business and I have seen how they are constantly making improvements and their desire to aide in building Massage business' for the small business owners who are growing their massage practice. User friendly, help features available to navigate the MassageBook software or quick response time to answering questions, and always making improvements.

Cons

Recently MassageBook changed the intake form to include Non-binary as a sex choice without notification. This does NOT fit my business model! I sought out customer service regarding this matter recently to ask that either they remove the choice of sex all together or remove non-binary option; the response was non-committal regarding that issue but only stated that they are currently working on a customized intake feature for the business owner. But not that the business owner will be able to customize that sex choice feature. I am still considering whether or not I want to cancel my MassageBook subscription over this issue since as up until now I have found MassageBook so user friendly. I am waiting to see if this will be addressed in the near future. It will be difficult to change back to Full Slate if non-binary is still on the client intake form but it is that important to me if changes are not made.

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

The same reason I made the switch mentioned in the above comment area.

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

I switched since the features provided by MassageBook are so much more vast and conducive to building and maintaining my business; providing great marketing tools, accounting tools, SOAP notes and internet visibility, (scheduling is a breeze). My clients like it and so do I. This is my only website now as I found that I no longer need my own personal website anymore as a tool to direct clients to an online scheduling option.

Nicole

April 2022

Avoid Massagebook Like The Pelage.

Bad Service ,Massagebook is basically here to make a penny on a penny, they charge an arm and a leg with all the hidden fees id suggest to find another way to book your clients its not worth it!!! massage book will just come up with random hidden fees to take your hard earned money, tell your therapist friends to never use this.

Pros

Its cute looks legitimate has a code for a button costumer service was alright

Cons

>the Hidden fees of $18 per packages sold >the hidden annual fee of $21 >prepare for your money to get stolen >the way the program list add ons doesn't really advertise >if the software thinks they booked an appointment through massagebook THEY WILL TAKE A PERCENTAGE OF %14 sometimes that's your whole tip you so make sure you tell people to look thru you with kinda defets the purpose of this software >just don't !!!!!!

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

I was hoping for better.

Liza

February 2022

You can’t afford NOT to!

Clients can schedule their own appointments via Massage Book which saves me a lot of time. Gift certificates can be purchased online eliminating face to face contact to sell a traditional paper certificate.

Pros

Clients are able to book their own appointments, pre-pay and fill out and electronically forms online. MassageBook emails ideas and templates for marketing and email campaigns

Cons

The feature I like the least is the font selection when creating an email campaign for clients. MassageBook does not offer a “ cancellation list” for clients

Price and SOAP note feature

Ron

April 2022

MassageBook is must-have booking software

I've been with MB for over 2 years. I've greatly appreciated its ease of use and addition of features over the years.

Pros

ease of booking, notifications, cancelations, rebooking, website access for clients. ease for me to set up.

Cons

mentioned above that it lacks an active appt confirmation option by text or email: YES or NO to confirmation request.

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

MB had more features, more professional.

Jason

MassageBook is designed for individual therapists - not companies with W2'ed employees

This product is OK and cheap for a single massage therapist; you will be sorely disappointed if you try to manage a multi-employee business with it MassageBook support has been super responsive MassageBook is very secretive of their product roadmap - they will not provide any insight to customers on when requested features might become available.

Pros

The cost is low - so low, unfortunately, that MassageBook doesn't have resources to invest in building out company-level features Support team is responsive

Cons

MassageBook is missing even the most basic data elements in its reporting module to support basic business activities such as payroll and tax reporting. MassageBook is designed for individual therapists at the expense of supporting business marketing and control - it promotes individual therapist website/bios/contact information, it promotes the MassageBook website at the expense of the business's custom website The automated marketing functionality is buggy, and sent communications to customers that they shouldn't have received There is no online help for the reporting module

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

We thought we would be getting a more full featured, easier to use and less buggy solution at a better price; we were wrong on all counts except price

Response from 2Book

Jason, Appreciate the review and I'm sorry to hear we didn't meet your needs. To make sure people who read this are accurately informed, let me clarify a few things. * It's true - MassageBook is not an accounting solution. You can export financial info to any accounting program though. Payroll services like ADP and Paychex can manage everything payroll inexpensively. * Having your business included in the MassageBook directory is completely optional. It's there as an option to drive more business to your practice should you wish to receive new clients from this source. * You seem to have been very happy with our support team, yet your rating doesn't reflect this. We go to great lengths to support everyone quickly, efficiently - and warmly. * New feature releases - There's no secret. We just can't promise exactly when a feature will be released by the simple nature of software development - so we don't. But we're happy to share what to expect next from us. - Mark/CEO

Replied July 2020

George

Ballston Massage, Arlington VA

Overall experience with MassageBook has been outstanding. I don't have time now to write narrative responses to each question, but the star ratings are sincere and should speak for themselves. GR

Pros

Ease of use and attractive client interface.

Cons

Integration was?not a problem at all. At times I have difficulty finding what I need on the dashboard, but as a last resort know I can call MB for help.

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

MassageBook provides a beautiful booking website and helps clients find me.

Polly

Great customer support

From setting it up through my first three months in business, I have only grown to enjoy the software more and more. My clients love the online scheduling option!

Pros

I like this software very much. But my favorite part right now, as I develop a deeper understanding of the product, is the quick and accurate customer service. If I have a question, I can chat with a MassageBook person in real-time. Fast enough that I can start a chat and help a client with their client-side needs before they leave their appointment.

Cons

The reports have some bugs that they are working out. Most of the reports require you to export the data to get the pieces you may want for business analysis, so you will need some expertise in spreadsheets (or a friend or partner who can do that for you.)

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

It is the most affordable option and has all the pieces I need. Plus, when I tested it from the client-side, I found it easy to use as an actual client at someone else's business. Scheduling software that doesn't work easily for the client is a waste of money, so that test was a big success.

Hua

Great.

Great, wonderful.

Pros

Customer service very good and professional, always can help me solve problems. Easy to use, my clients feed back. Also it is easy to use for my coworkers and I. Clear of sales amount every month and categories. Many more.

Cons

Sometimes a new client referred by our old clients and come book with us with this software, Massagebook charged new client ADs fee on that new client.

Easy to use with many excellent functions

Easy to do business with, customer support is friendly and helpful.

Pros

Intake forms, SOAP notes, Scheduling and merchant processing all in one easy to use package

Cons

The App is a bit slow sometimes and I would like to be able to customize the receipt customers get.

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

Mindbody is excellent software but they became too expensive and Massagebook had some features that are important to me.

May 2022

Very solid easy to use

Excellent.

Pros

My review title says it all. And I am very satisfied with the support I’ve received when I needed it.

Cons

I’d like to have more features on the app, but it’s nothing that I truly miss.

VIVIANA

AFFORDABLE, EASY TO USE AND KEEP ORGANIZED

I STARTED AS [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to make a trial and se how it works. After get my licensed I decided to start my business with Massage Book and I can access from my cellphone, book appointments and see availability. It is easy to fill the SOAP note, edit, upload documents, etc.

Pros

EASY TO USE AND TO CONFIGURATE YOUR BUSINESS. I LOVE HOW TO DO MY SOAP NOTES AND UPLOAD DOCUMENT TO THE CLIENT RECORD

Cons

I DONT HAVE ANY COMPARISSON REFERENCE TO SAY WHAT I LIK LEAST ABOUT MASSAGE BOOK.

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

As I am starting my business, I choose MassageBook for the price.

Asha

I've tried several. MassageBook is the best!

I have had a truly great experience with MassageBook and the customer service team is just the best! My schedule has never been consistent since I'm a full-time college student so the monthly subscription fits perfectly with my budget. I don't feel like I'm throwing away money during the weeks when I don't have clients due to finals.

Pros

I appreciate how easy it is to integrate with other software I use for my business, like my website, my Google calendar, and all the links to my social media business pages. When you're an Independent Contractor with no employees, you wear many hats. I do my own marketing, bookkeeping, accounting, tax preparation, and soon I'll be writing my own blog and teaching. MassageBook makes my life much easier than it would be without it.

Cons

There was one feature I had with another software that I thought was invaluable to any business and it was a policies page. Clients could not book an appointment unless they signed off on the no-show or refund policy. The feature dramatically decreased the potential of booking with unreliable or irresponsible clients. There was never any confusion regarding expectations on both sides. I would much rather have this as a separate feature from the Intake Form because it was an opportunity to educate the client on why the policies exist.

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

I chose MassageBook over the alternative product because of my experiences with the customer service department and the quality of the product. The customer service team is so phenomenal I feel as though I have my own team rather than always working alone. MassageBook clearly understands the life of a massage therapist and it shows. Massage therapy is not a profession that anyone becomes rich from by exclusively providing treatments with one-to-one services. Honestly, if I were to just put it simply, I feel valued and respected by this company and for that, I will remain loyal to MassageBook.

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

It was too expensive. There are only so many massages a therapist can physically do in a week. Mindbody was more for a business with a staff rather than an Independent Contractor. I was paying for features that I could and would never use.

Cynthia

December 2021

This is stupid. I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish with a title for my review.

Love it overall. Would not change to another provider. The staff are wonderful and extremely helpful. I recommend them often to other spas, yoga and massage therapy business owners.

Pros

Does everything a health and wellness service industry needs for the best cost.

Cons

Needs a way to remove old people from the selections . SAme with clients. I realize that we have to keep information regarding clients for a certain period but there needs to be a separate list for old clients who will not be returning, ie, have died, moved far away etc. from our current client listing and coatacts. 2nd needs to make a way to accept information from visitors of other countires.

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

Mostly cost. The same or better features for less.

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

This had many more features for less cost.

Heather

Didn't know what I was missing

Fantastic. When I have a problem (usually because I don't understand something, not because there's an actual flaw in their functionality), they are available immediately and always get me on my way. Pleasant, knowledgable and very helpful .

Pros

I was using another program which helped clients make appointments and sent out reminders. MassageBook does that and SO MUCH MORE. Most important is their SEO/marketing functionality. I have new clients coming in all the time who say they found me on Google. That never happened before.

Cons

I don't use MassageBook for my accounting, but if I did, I would take issue with the way they track running sales for the month. They seem to add all the categories together, whereas in reality there's a lot of overlap. It's not uncommon for this metric to read that I've made $6,000+ in a month. I've never made near that. It's misleading.

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

I don't recall why, but I did research carefully and chose MB based on what I saw.

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

Genbook cost so much more, and didn't have half the functionality. I mentioned the SEO and marketing, but also the HIPAA-compliant SOAP notes, reminder emails, gift cert sales and tracking, etc. I can't believe I waited so long to switch.

JoElle

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great simple software for massage therapists!

Overall I am pleased with MassageBook and have been using it for about 5 years. I have looked at other software but there seems to be something lacking in every software and all the others are at a much higher price point. MassageBook also has helped me grow my business since everyone using it is listed online in the MassageBook directory and they show your reviews as well as your own customized profile. MassageBook has great chart notes and easy scheduling and reminders. I would highly recommend MassageBook to any small massage therapy business. I think it may be too limited for larger businesses if financial tracking is important.

Pros

MassageBook is affordable and easy to use. I run my business using MassageBook and I love that I can schedule and do SOAP notes from the app or online. The SOAP notes can be as simple or complex as you like and there is the option to chart by drawing or just text. When scheduling new patients they can automatically be emailed intake /health history and consent forms to complete before the appointment and become part of the chart within MassageBook. One of my favorite features is that you can automatically send a request for a review 24 hours after each appointment and the review is added to your profile which has been great for my business. Making the review process so easy for patients helps the feedback return rate tremendously. They also have a widget to add to your own website that will allow the reviews to populate on your site. I have other businesses ask me how I get so many reviews, and MassageBook and the automatic review request email is the reason.

Cons

Terrible financial tracking cape abilities. I haven’t used the financials portion in a while so I don’t remember the specific limitations but it is VERY basic and difficult to customize reports. The schedule view inside the app can be frustrating because it always defaults back to the current 2 week period after taking any action and I wish there was a month view of the schedule.

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

Initially MassageBook was free with an ABMP membership and I was just starting out and they seemed to have most things I needed. I figured it couldn’t hurt to try it since it was free at that time.

Paula

Makes every business owner a software pro!

Overall, I am satisfied.

Pros

Multiple features and video instructions on how to use all the features.

Cons

At times, the system loads slow. This is frustrating for me when I need to see my schedule and for the clients when they are trying to book.

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and called me every 3 months back in 2015 as my business was growing. He always asked how he could help and if I’d consider trying MassageBook. At first, it was confusing and did not work for me. But, a few years later, it easy to navigate. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] video are easy to understand and short enough to sit through.

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

I needed an office assistant and MassageBook met that need.

Cyn

The best money can purchase for all the great features and qualiaty

Love them. they usually answer quickly and are always polite and make every attempt to resolve your issue(s). And they almost always do. When they don't it is only because the software at the time doesn't have the capacity to do what you are wanting. Basically what I mentioned above.

Pros

The fact that it doesn't almost anything anyone could want regardless of the size of the business and that it is relatively inexpensive so that new and smaller businesses can get the same great features as more expensive brands of scheduling/business software. It covers almost all the aspects of running the business not just scheduling.

Cons

/wekll my business model/set up is different from many in that I have several massage therapists that rent space with me, but we band together under one name and do many off-site functions together. We will often merge together for various specials. We slo share our rooms with other part-time therapists. So we use the schedular so people know when each of the rooms is in use and to offer specials together. However, it is problematic in that only one person's bank account can be set up. It would be nicer if all of us could have our own accounts in there and use the CC features. I have worked around that by giving them room rent credit or cash them out when one of their clients uses their credit card online. Another issue I keep running into is the ability to put specials on the scheduler. There is an option for that but not if you want to give a general $10 off any service or $20% off any service. If you want to do that you have to list every service you provide and for me that is a lot of services.

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

For the same reason I made the switch in the first place. And they keep improving and adding services every year.

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

Less cost and more features with MassageBook

Janet

MassageBook

My overall experience has been very good. Customer support is excellent and MassageBook is definitely customer friendly. I like the way they keep us informed about changes and additions to the software program as well as providing interesting and helpful information for therapists in general. Their communications about how to operate during the Covid-19 Virus chaos has been extremely valuable.

Pros

I had never set up a software scheduling program and found it to be difficult until I took advantage of MassageBook's support services. They were available to talk with me on the phone, chat online and the site offers many video and written explanations for how to set up various aspects of the program. The software covers everything a business or individual might need or want to start and maintain a massage/wellness business--online scheduling, reminder emails and texts, client intake forms which can be emailed to clients, soap note forms, anatomy charts, credit card processing, online gift cards and much more. I like that the software program options are tiered so the user can choose the options that fit the business and budget as needed. The free trial period is also very useful for easing into the program and testing out all of the options available.

Cons

It is a good thing that MassageBook is always improving, upgrading and adding new features. But, this also makes things more complicated and sometimes more expensive for an individual with a small business like myself who wants to keep things basic, simple and less expensive. As much as I like MassageBook, if my costs continue to increase I will be searching for a streamlined, less expensive program.

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

I downsized my business and there was no option for a less expensive version of the software.

Toby

A-Game Value, Ease & Access, and Incredible Customer Service

I've never had an issue go unresolved for more than 4 business days, the customer service & staff as a whole has been the most helpful team I think I've ever worked with (seriously, these people are really impressive at what they do), and the value of service you receive is literally a fraction of the cost of other competing software, which I feel you get more from MassageBook than other services as well. 10/10 would recommend.

Pros

The software gives me nearly everything I need. Not only for scheduling, it is a whole ACCOUNTING suite as well. Ease of use mixed with functional integration of payment processing software (we use Square Register) which allows a 2-click paper trail to be created and easily reviewed by both company and clientele.

Cons

There are a few hiccups with availability, the times of which I can count on both hands over 2 years of use. There were a few integration setbacks with setting up Square for payment processing, but since it was resolved (same day), there have been no issues. The only improvement I'd make is to allow the administrators of the business account to see any edits that have been made to appointment times or dollar amounts, instead of having to contact Customer Service.

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

Better features, less cost, more fine-tuned for our business model.

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

Better features, less cost, more fine-tuned for our business model.

Pamela

Industry: Alternative Medicine

MassageBook - my number one choice

One of the greatest supports to my business is the on-line scheduling. In addition, MB made changes to help comply with COVID19 regulations which made my job easier as I returned to a modified practice. Having the ability to sell gift certificates also helps to support and grow my business for those who might not come for a session, but want to purchase one for someone else.

Pros

MassageBook is great software for managing my business. I have been a part-time massage therapist for 13+ years and worked in the information technology business full time until 2016, so I have seen a number of software applications in my work history. It is easy to use, easy for clients to book on-line and interact with and interfaces directly with my Square software for credit card and health care card processing. The scheduler also interfaces directly with my Google calendar; since I work for multiple practices, this feature is integral to me keeping my own schedule well managed.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints about this software; it would be great if the office information could also be passed to my Google calendar, but I understand that the mechanism to feed Google is limited, so it's a small issue. Interesting upgrades come out periodically and they work - without bugs. Another big selling point for me.

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

In anticipation of adding acupuncture to my practice in the near future, I've looked at approximately six other packages. I plan to continue to use MB for scheduling when I start to roll that out, due to the great interface with Google calendar and the ability to have multliple business schedules correctly identify busy time without a great deal of manual entry. Check out at the time of service is easy and has a built in invoice that can optionally be printed or emailed to the client.

Aj

Customer Management and Scheduling Software

Overall is been okay and better than others many ways but sometimes the customer service reps. get very defensive when you site a flaw or even ask a legit question about something they could do better.

Pros

The best parts of this software is it’s potential. This software could potentially check off all of the boxes a spa or wellness practice could want if only they were all working properly.

Cons

The most frustrating aspect of this software is that the developers have created features that are great and needed, but don’t allow them to work properly. It’s like the company knows what you need, has created the platform and allows you to see it but not be able to fully execute it. Talk to text voice recording for SOAP notes is one example. The option is there, the button and links are hot and active, but you are sorely disappointed to find out that after you press record, spend the time to give dictation, see that your text has been recorded only to press save and that feature doesn’t work!

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

MassageBook offered a good discount when we first signed up and is always adding valuable new features. The owner seem like a good guy who really tries to personalize your experience with his company. He definitely knows what is needed for his target market. Features and the promise of new features at a fair price point is why we chose Massagebook but we still keep our other software for an important feature they don’t have.

Response from 2Book

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Aj. We're always improving MassageBook based on the feedback we get - which we take seriously and incorporate directly into our weekly product planning sessions. I am puzzled by your comment about speech to text as the software doesn't have that ability built in. Are you using your phone's speech to text ability to write SOAP notes on the mobile app? If you could please contact us with specifics of what you're running into that is not working as you'd like it to, I'll make sure I look into it personally. Many thanks for your support! - Mark (Founder)

Replied May 2020

Erskine

EM Wellness Massage Review for Massagebook

I can truly say that I have matured in understanding how to run and manage my business more efficiently because of Massagebook. Love them and don't see myself using any other booking app in the near, or distant future.

Pros

Can’t say enough good things about Massagebook; recently, they increased the cost of the monthly subscription and I didn’t give it a second thought, because it’s well worth every penny. My business is so much more professional and flows more efficiently. I use it several times daily. Love the fact that if you cannot afford to pay for an expensive website, this is just as good – and the beauty is I have viewed several of my Wellness comrade’s sites and no two site looks alike, which is a great accomplishment – kudos! I could go on-and-on… I Highly recommend this booking app for all massage therapist who needs to run their business-like a Pro on a budget Features I Love: Appointment Scheduling Marketing Soap Notes Intake Forms The Analytic of the business Excellent customer support

Cons

I would say the only Con for me is, not being able to implement my own custom Gift Certificates and not use there’s – they’re too generic looking.

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

I used Styleseats before switching to Massagebook; and there was no comparison. I think the fact that because Massagebook was created by a successful Massage Therapist and knowing what's needed to run a Wellness business profitably, was a no-brainer.

Toby

Everything I want, Nothing I don't

We've used 3 other booking software options in our massage careers, and MB is by far the easiest, most affordable, and comprehensive of all of the software options we've ever encountered. I would NEVER refer anyone to another company for the product I'm utilizing.

Pros

MassageBook provides the best platform for booking our clientele that we've found. Literally everything our business needs from service options, addons, gift certificates, Square credit card integration, and more is included for an absolutely irresistible price. The customer service has always gotten back to us in less than 24 hours (only on weekends) and immediately the next morning. The fact that I can use this as accounting software as well is the most convenient thing possible.

Cons

There are some glitches here and there with text reminders that are very quickly resolved by the support staff and the database full of articles of problem-resolution. The only other thing that needs integration is being able to see the text messages that are sent out, being able to edit any of the materials in the client information, and lastly, getting Gift Certificates introduced to the Mobile App!

Reasons for choosing MassageBook

Price, impact, accounting tools, and depth of programming.

Reasons for switching to MassageBook

The price was not comparable to the value we were receiving.

4.65/5 out of 233 reviews