What are Meevo users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Meevo software through verified user reviews

• icon"Meevo2 was a great fit for me being that I worked for myself. It has a great price point for a single user too."
  • icon"I love the ease of moving from one report to the other. It was easy for our team to switch over with minimal training."
  • icon"We love the integrated confirmations and client contact system Meevo 2 provides, the online booking and appointment scheduling is so easy."
  • icon"Our biggest struggle was not having our package numbers convert. The packages converted, just not the numbers assigned to them."
  • icon"There are sometimes some reports that are missing or hard to find. I am always searching to find a certain report or measurement and can't quite find the right ones."
  • icon"We have clients that don’t come in as frequently as 90 days and they will miss our emails."

Browse all Meevo Reviews

• Have you used Meevo and would like to share your experience with others?

Natasha Noel

Best Software Out There & Getting Better!

I've used SO many different online booking programs... Front Desk, Full Slate, Booker, Mindbody, GenBook (just to name a few) and Meevo have been the most reliable so far. Since switching to Meevo, our online booking went from maybe 5 a week to nearly 10 a day. The membership capabilities are awesome and I truly appreciate how much they're improving the software with each update. They listen to ideas from their users and it shows in the product. It is software made by a company that not only understands the industry but also understands the importance of good programming!

Pros

I love the online booking experience for our guests. Booking multiple services, being able to add themselves to the waitlist and even booking for multiple guests is awesome. The capabilities within the membership are unmatched. Being able to swap and transfer packages with ease is amazing!

Cons

I know they're working on adding more features, so I know this is temporary, but I miss having eGift and the very detailed client selection tool that Millennium used to have (now it is a basic marketing export). Also, some of the reports don't always seem very accurate.

Danielle

April 2022

The BEST Salon/ Spa Software

Love everything about this software - including the customer service. same day replies is CRUCIAL on busy days, and Meevo has that!

Pros

I love the functionality and how user friendly the software is. A new hire can learn the software very quickly which is very helpful.

Cons

I would say the cost - we utilize a lot of add ons as well, so it is a costly monthly expense - however we would not be able to run our company as well as we do without it.

Reasons for choosing Meevo

Best overall product, most features, best reporting options, best customer service.

Response from Millennium Systems International

We're happy to hear that Meevo is user-friendly and has the best reporting and customer service, Danielle! We appreciate your business and love seeing your success with Meevo!

Replied April 2022

Brianna

Neutral

Overall, because of the price, I am pleased but slightly underwhelmed. I have used another software for nine years, so this is not my first booking software. I expected the reports to be better than what I'm used to, not worse. I'm disappointed that there is no app.

Pros

Price, scheduler, being able to cut, paste & copy. Individualized training.

Cons

Meevo2 needs an app! Mobile is not enough. Convo bar is useless, if you don't type the prompt in exactly as it's supposed to be then nothing will come up. What's the point of having it if you need a list of what you're supposed to type in to get where you want to go? Reports are terrible, not intuitive at all and not helpful even when you do find a report that kind of fits your need. Can't search for reports. No retention report (the most important report there is). Transaction history is confusing. Clients can have positive and negative balances at the same time. I hate that clients can see from your receipt if you change the price of a service. They see what it should have been or would have been. if you have to void a transaction that had a service then it doesn't actually uncheck out the appointment book part. So you have to rebook the appointment to check it out the correct way which makes the payroll skewed. I don't like that you can't check out an appointment from yesterday, that's a problem because you have to rebook the appointment on the current day and the old appointment looks like a no-show. You should at least be able to move the old appointment to the current-day. I would like an appointment view that has each stylists week on one screen instead of having each stylist by day and the whole week displayed. I want to be able to click on the day and see all the stylists just for that day just like I can click on a person's name and see their entire week.

Reasons for choosing Meevo

Cheaper than mindbody, more features than vagaro. Seemingly better bookkeeping than vagaro but not as good as mindbody.

Price

Petra

May 2022

Always thinking ahead of the business needs!

Love the company and love the team. Not only is the team helpful, but they also seem to really truly enjoy their jobs and even get excited about all the things that they do! Top rated inspiring experience to work with them!!!

Pros

They always search for the latest in business needs! I don't always know the latest in technology and what the consumer wants, because I am working 24/7. The team lets me know the latest and greatest that will build my business without adding more employees that I can't afford. They make it seem like I have a team working behind the scene! The amazing thing is that it is SO affordable!!!! I could not run and operate a small business to the level that I do without the Meevo System! No Way!! I am grateful every day that I was somehow lucky enough to have made the right decision to implement this system! I know that I have saved money by working with people that know how to run bigger businesses. Learn from the best and be in the company of those who have gone before you!

Cons

That it can't read my mind! LOL! Never mind... it can

Reasons for choosing Meevo

I trusted the team of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] since I began as an educator in the 80's. I have been dedicated to the company and trusted them at their word.

Reasons for switching to Meevo

I needed a Salon specific product that would understand my needs instead of trying to manipulate the POS system to fit my needs. It never had any kind of flow and I couldn't teach any employee how to use it. It was my own made up rules to adjust everything!!! It was my small business nightmare! Working harder not smarter!!

Response from Millennium Systems International

We appreciate the thoughtful words, Petra! We love hearing about how Meevo helps you run your salon. Thank you for being part of the community!

Rose

Packages

It's overall been good. Still learning . There is so much to learn as an owner and getting it all in is the problem. I need to do one of the workshops.

Pros

The ease of use and the functionality I love . I feel that it is quicker to navigate through when cashing out appointments. Going back and forth checking on history and so forth.

Cons

The packages are a bit confusing to me but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a fabulous job being patient and explained them well. It's just different from what I'm used to. I don't necessarily love the way that they are done as it's more like a membership when I'm running a Special for Mother's Day for example. I finally understand it. I would like to give my clients something to walk away with if they purchase a package so my work around was to put in a gift card number. That was my way around it and I did ok doing it that way. Like I said a bit confusing but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I worked it out. I love that everything is tabs and you're not doing a lot of other steps to get where you need to go. Still very new to me but there are so many things that I like about it that this offsets.

Reasons for switching to Meevo

Functionality and also very glitchy. Things weren't easy for us to navigate.

Response from Millennium Systems International

Thank you for the nice review, Rose! We're glad to hear that Meevo has made your front desk operations quicker and more efficient. Make sure to check out all the education options within Meevo and sign up for our recurring webinars to learn about how to continue your Meevo education!

Michelle

Meevo 2 - A Work in Progress

Pros

- The software is fully internet based and didn't require specific equipment. - It promised better features from a franchise point of view

Cons

- We were one of the first companies on board and the regular updates and releases caused a lot of confusion and a lot of problems for us. The updates didn't come with details on what was changed or how. And if we had all our settings in place and those settings were involved in an update, everything was changed around (ie things that were "on" prior to the update, were turned "off" during the update). However we were never notified and had to find out what had changed when we ran into problems. This caused confusion not only for us, but for our franchisees and guests. - The reporting is flawed. We have spent hours upon hours on the phone with support, development, management, etc trying to help correct the reporting issues. To date we still don't have a sales or accounting report that we can rely on to provide accurate data. Everything requires a supporting report and/or manual calculations. - The support team is difficult to utilize as you aren't assigned a specific support contact therefore you're constantly explaining the same thing(s) over and over again when you call in to obtain a status, start a new support ticket, etc.

Reasons for switching to Meevo

Cost, along with the fact that we are a franchise and Meevo promised better functionality from the franchise side of things.

Christine

Front Desk Manager/Customer Service Specialist

Not a good experience. Not saving time, just making employee's aggrivated and holding up clients from cashing out timely.

Pros

Not sure how to answer this question. Millenium was so much more user friendly for all, including training new employee's. Not a fan at all of Meevo 2

Cons

Not friendly. Can't click the back button, difficult to navigate, difficult to change or correct transactions from same day buisiness, can't change transactions from prior days buisiness that was not entered correctly, spending way more time cashing clients out, changing cost of products, and more. Just not a great product. Why not give the option of using Millenium or Meevo 2. Why shut down Millenium completely. Not a good buisiness decision.

Reasons for switching to Meevo

Not sure. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was convinced by someone. Would love to go back to Millenium.

Response from Millennium Systems International

We're sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing, Christine. While our team is assisting you, we want to provide additional ways for you to learn how to utilize Meevo 2 for your needs. We will be reaching out to you shortly. If you need assistance sooner, please contact our Support Team at (973) 402-8801 or support@millenniumsi.com.

Replied October 2021

Leslie

May 2022

Your Customer Support is AMAZING!!

Your guest service has greatly improved. I have had a few issues that were quickly and easily resolved by your team. Most recently [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was super helpful with a challenge that we were having with a service charge.

Pros

I am not a "techie" and was used to using Millenium. I am back after an 8 year absence and found MEEVO pretty easy to use. I recently attended the MEEVO Front Desk Certification class. It was a great review of all of the tricks and tips for using it.

Cons

I am finding the inventory system a little hard to navigate. It takes so long it would seem like there would be a faster and easier way to do it.

Response from Millennium Systems International

Thank you for the nice review, Leslie! Our Support Team is always here to help you make the most of Meevo!

Susan

April 2022

Meevo helps me run my business !

I am very impressed with Meevo, but it is is their technical support that really makes this so wonderful and easy to use! They help you make it into everything that you need!

Pros

Not being a very good computer person they taught me how to use everything! Customer service is amazing they’re kind patient and extremely knowledgeable!

Cons

Not Being a computer person it did frighten me at first! But they go out of their way to help you with any issues you have !

Response from Millennium Systems International

Thanks for the kind review and for being a part of the MSI community, Susan! We're glad to hear that our Technical Support Team has enhanced your experience with Meevo. We're always here to help!

Suchana

Great customer service

Great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is able to think outside the box and help come up with solutions that most people would not think about. They take the time to listen, is thoughtful and patience.

Pros

Meevo is user friendly and more intuitive then other scheduling systems.

Cons

Wish that there was a way to edit to receipt, more customizable receipt.

Reasons for choosing Meevo

Easy data transfer from Millennium to Meevo. Good price point for what we need.

Response from Millennium Systems International

We appreciate the kind words, Suchana! Thank you for being a part of the community. Our team is here whenever you need it.

Kristal

BEST Software!

Pros

So easy to learn and easy to use! Booking, Confirmations, Email Marketing, Texting, Online Booking-so easy!! Online Booking is better than ever with Meevo 2. Our guests love it! We love it because we can customize timing for each guest’s service. That means every guest is always booked correctly, even when they book themselves. Our entire Salon loves Meevo 2. It has been such a time saver and money saver for us. Because of Meevo 2, we have the time to do our best work and provide an exceptional salon experience. I highly recommend for Salons and Spas everywhere!

Cons

Since onboarding with Meevo 2 over 2 years ago, I have been through updates and improvments with them. They make updates and changes based on their clients feedback and it's been such a game changer. Their Tech Support Team is AMAZING!! I can live chat with them right in the software. They have helped me learn Meevo inside and out, in no time at all.

Reasons for switching to Meevo

We saw the Demo of Meevo 2 at the conference in 2017. We loved it and were just waiting for addtional features Meevo was still working on-like EGIFT. Once Meevo 2 had all the features we used, we knew it was time to make the jump.

Response from Millennium Systems International

We're glad to hear you had a great experience with Meevo 2, Kristal. Our team is happy to help!

Replied November 2021

Kevin

Meevo 2

My experience has been the best of the best. Starting with on boarding, training and education and whatever I might have need in the future.

Pros

Meevo2 was a great fit for me being that I worked for myself. It has a great price point for a single user too. Meevo2 grows with you as your needs change over time. They have unparalleled United States phone support. And yes, it’s very easy to speak to them.

Cons

I’m a tech first kind of person so, I love setting up this software in its entirety. I can see that this could be challenging for those of us who are not as tech friendly.

Reasons for choosing Meevo

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] of Millennium Systems International took the best features from MSI and created Meevo2. He’s THE pioneer of salon software.

Reasons for switching to Meevo

I needed a more comprehensive system, like Meevo2.

Response from Millennium Systems International

Thanks for the kind words about Meevo 2, Kevin. We value your business and are happy to hear you've had great experiences with our onboarding, education, and support teams. Looking forward to more years of success!

Replied August 2021

Palacia

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Meevo 2 is the Perfect Choice!

My overall experience with Meevo 2 have been a great one. Millennium's Technical Support Teams has always provided me with excellent customer service. They are very helpful and friendly. They have handle my concerns and challenges with great solutions in a timely manner. And most importantly, they have kindly work with me in a patient manner, despite my challenges of not being so tech savvy. However, I am now functioning very well with the information and education that they have provided. I am so much more confident when utilizing my new tech skills that I am now willing and able to assist others.

Pros

I love that this software is affordable and very easy to use. It has definitely cut my work load in half and helped me to organize more efficiently. I am able to offer my guest the best options possible by using the appointment scheduler, client intake forms, client profile history, appointment text and email communications, online booking feature, and I am able to do excellent email marketing through the use of their add-on integrations.

Cons

What I think would be a great addition to Meevo 2 is to create a feature that would allow you to forward your pre-scheduled clients appointments for one week, and then reschedule them to the following week in one step. It would make it a lot easier instead of having to reschedule each client individually. Another great addition would be to create a security feature for online booking that would allow you to verify the email of the user by sending a verification link to the email they have provided to set up their online account, prior to permitting access to online booking. This will provide better protection for your appointment book. Integrations with other apps work very well, but perhaps additional information in the help section on what not to do and why, may prove to be quite useful. This would decrease the need for further assistance.

Reasons for choosing Meevo

I had worked for other successful salon& day spas that have utilized both Millennium software and Meevo 2, and I have found that this company is the best. Excellent in customer service, great in providing options that fit your budget, equips their customers with continuing education for their product, and webinars for the latest trends, tips, and facts for my industry. And they follow up with me to see how am I doing and if I need further assistance. They are always doing their best to keep me at my best and I greatly appreciate it! Even my clients are thrilled about it being so easy for them to use as well! I can honest say that my business has grown because of it! I look forward to the future of what Meevo 2 will be able to do better and more.

Brenda

AMAZING!!!

I love that I can collect customer credit card numbers ahead of time and not worry about them. I also love that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually checks facebook posts and comments on them. My overall experience has been really awesome. Thank you Meevo-2 Team!!!

Pros

I love everything about this software. You can customize everything to what YOU need. The customer service and education is AMAZING!! I've been to their annual Business Mastery twice and the experience and motivation is great. Almost every month they are doing webinars which are about an hour and full of great new additions. They are constantly asking us what our needs are and most of the time they can accomplish it. I'm very HAPPY with the software. And it's simple so if you don't want to take advantage of everything you do not need too.

Cons

Unfortunately they couldn't merge my information from my old system, but that is ok. I just refer back to the other if I need to. Since this program can be customized to you, sometimes that is hard because you may not know what you need or want. I believe they have updated that since I came aboard and added the basics to make it user friendly.

Reasons for choosing Meevo

I did try SalonBiz since they supported AVEDA customers but they just do not have what Meevo-2 has.

Reasons for switching to Meevo

I was looking for something more updated.

Christina

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Numbers

It has been good so far. I really like how I can use a software from any computer or phone so that makes it very convenient. I like how easy it is for our customers to use the online booking in to get the reminders about their appointments.

Pros

I really like the ability to track numbers on the software program. You can take appointments on paper and write down prices on paper but paper is not going to give you percentages and goals and keep up with it. Paper will not show you where you’re at from one month to the next with the click of a button. Paper also not allow you to remind your customers automatically about their appointments or allow them to book their own appointments online.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to edit a transaction after it’s finalized. Some of the other service providers make mistakes while I’m not at work and I cannot edit them without doing a refund and changing it to the proper stylist.

Reasons for choosing Meevo

Because they did a seamless transition for my client information, my retail information, my service information, and my service provider information. I did not have to do any of the transition work which saves me a lot of time and frustration.

Angela

Industry: Cosmetics

Great software, needs some fundamental upgrades

Benefits are online booking, storing credit cards with our cancellation policy and it’s keeping clients committed to there appointment or they cancel with advance notice. We love all the notifications clients get, the option to opt in or out of text messages.

Pros

The intricacy of options and ability to manipulate appointment timing and service, service providers, extensive options for a lot of different things. Also love the reports. I do deeply wish it will be made into an app and not a link. I believe the functionality of an app would be a lot faster and and stronger when using a phone.

Cons

It lacks a few functions. It’s compatible with iPad but can be very slow. Definitely works better on desktop however, our business does not utilize a receptionist and we like to keep everything mobile. When launching, you can upload a client list but only one time per-launch. When I opened I was alone for the first 3 months, when I onboarded my next two stylists I was not able to upload there client list. A feature other salon softwares at any time. So now we are not able to track who is new to the salon because all clients are being added as new. The features for classifying what type of client is also not broad. There is only “walk-in or request or redo”. There should be an option for “New” meaning new to the salon, not a walk in and there should also be “new request” these are all important categories to track where clients are coming from to make predictions. The biggest shortfall is when a client cancels online, it does not notify the salon. We have to visually be on top of checking for the square color. There are so many notification options there should definitely be an email notification at least to notify the salon or employee that was booked. Lastly, the client email list is only for the last 90 days. When downloading a client list, it would be great if we could have the whole history not 90 days. We have clients that don’t come in as frequently as 90 days and they will miss our emails.

Reasons for switching to Meevo

I wanted more options for everything. Mostly appointment timing manipulation and being able to schedule other services with different service providers all in one appointment booking.

Tiffany

Meevo 2

Pros

I like that Meevo 2 is easy to learn and use. I feel like most of the training videos are not needed and just simply playing with the site helps learn most of the functions. The reminders and confirmation system is great and I like that you can choose what you want to send based on your clients preferences.

Cons

-When a clients wants to cancel there should be a function that sends the stylist an email or texts the the client wants to cancel. You shouldn't have to check the main page everyday. -The no show fee system should be tweaked and instead of leaving a credit on the clients account there should be a way to leave a negative amount showing that they need to pay a fee. Also, i'm not sure if this is a function but if it isn't then when clients book online there should be a mandatory setting that makes clients leave there credit card on file so you can charge the card if the clients never decides to come back. -The note section is kind of a mess. I haven't been able to find out how to read a full note if a client books online and sends one to the stylist. I feel like the system should also send an email if someone leaves a note that way they see it before the day of the clients appointment. -When booking online the system only searches 2 weeks out when clients select "search of next available service". This needs to either be reworded or actually search for the next available. Most high volume salons, like mine book months in advance so 2 weeks is kind of pointless and is confusing for the client. -The system should also allow for more time before it logs you out. Right now the max time is 1 hour. Most haircuts are 1 hour and if the salon doesn't have a receptionist then it becomes time consuming to have to log back in every time.

Reasons for choosing Meevo

Better price, system and security.

Reasons for switching to Meevo

Meevo 2 is much better and is made for salons.

Derek

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Meevo 2 in Today's Salon/Spa World

Overall Meevo 2 is working great for our business, we have tried several other operating systems, and Meevo 2 meets the majority of our business concerns.

Pros

-Very user friendly! -Modern looking! -Web based, So it can be accessed anywhere! -Mobile Friendly -Online booking -Inventory Management

Cons

-Sometimes it lags, and takes longer to load than desirable, while I originally thought this was just a poor internet connection, it proved not to be. - Missing some minor features that would be beneficial for my business, such as not being able to edit a ticket's payment after the day was closed.

Reasons for choosing Meevo

Phorest, did none of the features we needed. SchoolVision was not web based

Reasons for switching to Meevo

MindBody was not very user friendly, and was constantly "down." After leaving MindBody, we discovered that all of our records were wiped as well.

Allison

Meevo 2 was an easy switch

A benefit we are seeing is having the daily service totals and monthly product sales easily available to us pushes us to make more sales and surpass goals that are calculated for us.

Pros

The software is much more to the point than others. Having it available through web browser instead of strictly computer has really helped us while booking clients outside of the salon. Also, everyone having their own profiles and goal centers really pushes our stylists to sell and bring in clients more frequently.

Cons

I do some times have a hard time with inventory counts. Some times I need to deduct a product here or there for personal use, and it can get confusing just taking one product out of the inventory count.

Reasons for choosing Meevo

meevo seemed to have much better (more personal) customer service

Reasons for switching to Meevo

millennium was being to be out dated. We wanted a system that allowed us to create goals and show us better statistics daily.

Nichol

Outstanding Support!

Pros

We recently converted from Millennium (which we had since 2004) to Meevo. Although we were nervous for the change, I wish we would have done it sooner. The conversion was pretty seamless, despite a few hiccups, and our team was able to pick up all the changes rather quickly. We have even cut our Guest Service Training time in HALF! What a cost savings that is! Also, the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing. Not only are you able to call in or do a live chat with a tech, they also have a FB group you can join and get nearly instant answers. Even from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! I don't know of any other company that is that committed! They keep adding more and more features and we love the ease of the contactless options they have for guests (forms, confirmations, scheduling, paying, etc.). I can't say enough about how much we love Meevo 2 and it is definitely worth the money spent!

Cons

There were a few hiccups with the conversion. It's understandable that not everything will convert. Our biggest struggle was not having our package numbers convert. The packages converted, just not the numbers assigned to them. We have found a work around which takes a little extra time. We have also had to get used to not being able to edit transactions fully and deal with the not-so-user-friendly employee scheduling but know that a big upgrade will be happening soon. That's one of the best things about working with Meevo, the company listens to it's users and makes changes when they see the need.

Reasons for choosing Meevo

Because of our long (positive) history with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we did not even look at another software. It was a no brainer to upgrade to Meevo 2!

Industry: Cosmetics

Meevo 2 is a fantastic product that will help define the next generation of salon apps.

First, huge cost savings with MORE features instead of less. Beautiful interface, very snappy performance. Extremely customizable and fantastic reporting capabilities.

Pros

Overall, the Meevo2 user experience is great. The software can be customized to behave however you want, with in-depth settings for user security roles, appointment booking preferences, product and services groups, etc. You want your Level 1 stylists to be bookable online, but only for Blowouts, except for someone who also does haircuts, but takes longer than a standard level 1 haircut and is slightly cheaper? There are settings for that. There are comprehensive training videos to walk you through every aspect of configuring and using the system. You're also paired up with a customer success specialist who helps with getting you set up. Ours was *extremely* knowledgeable about Meevo2 and knew the answer anytime we had a question. The system looks gorgeous (especially once you have your Smart Center tiles set up) and is very snappy and responsive. Meevo2 also runs on iPhone and is just as quick and beautiful as on a desktop computer. No need for an extra app, and the mobile version seems to have all the features of the desktop site. EMV credit card reader support is fully integrated from MX915. Meevo handles the pass off to get tip amount, client signature, etc. It's a very smooth process.

Cons

The software launched recently (early 2018). There might be some glitches especially as new features roll out. We haven't run into anything, but it's good to be aware. When moving from another system, it's likely you won't be able to bring all your data. We were able to bring all of our client names and information, but not service history. We got around this by storing service history as client visit notes. It takes a while to set everything up, because it is so configurable. It doesn't have defaults, which means there's no "Quick Start". You need to set up your Service Categories, Services, Employee Templates, Security Roles, Employee Categories, Manufacturers, Product Categories, etc etc.

Jamison

Meevo 2 is a total game changer for any industry!

As a single location, 50-chair salon we have exercised many new practices due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19. Meevo 2 has allowed us to be nimble in making some pretty significant changes in a short amount of time. For instance, we are now practicing a completely contactless check out experience by securely storing our guests' credit card information on file. We are also sending out automatic and digital liability waivers to all patrons through the docs & forms add-on in the program. I can't say enough great things about Meevo 2!

Pros

I've been told by numerous users in our company that Meevo 2 is so "intuitive," "easy to navigate," "simple yet robust," and "functional beyond my dreams." We were using Millennium, a server based system, previously so when we were given the option to switch to Meevo in the cloud, naturally I was hesitant. Now I'm kicking myself for not switching sooner!

Cons

I've spent the last 3 months taking a nose dive into every square inch of the program. After all of my testing and poking around I've yet to find anything that I dislike about the program. If you were to find something, the team at MSI is attentive and receptive to feedback. Not only are they good listeners, but they also take swift action to implement changes for their customers.

Kristina

Meevo2 in a MUST HAVE for salon owners!

Pros

I've used Meevo2 in my salon for years and couldn't be happier with it! I’m a huge fan of the reports, goal setting, easy to use interface, accessibility on different devices, unlimited support, waitlist, online booking, and automated confirmations.

Cons

Onboarding and set up with time-consuming. However, I'm thankful for the personal support from the onboarding team and the customization I was able to create.

Reasons for choosing Meevo

History with Millennium, cloud-based, reporting, customization, and goal setting.

Reasons for switching to Meevo

Reporting, goal setting, inventory management, time clock, online booking, and integrations (Docs and Forms, eGfit, Emma, Credit Card Processing)

Jenny

Call and Talk to Meevo2 Reps & ask them questions. How can meevo 2 work for your buisness?

Great! They took everything from 2008 Millennium and made it better in Meevo 2. The IT support team is incredible. The best part is they truly understand Business on the Go, not everyone can sit behind a desk to complete what they need to do for their business. I appreciate how flexible and supportive Meevo 2 is.

Pros

The company listens. I started using the 2008 Millennium in 2011 and last year the school I work for switched to Meevo 2. It is not just about what meevo 2 has to offer, its how they have created Meevo 2 in a way that you can mold your business into their software and set it up set by step to how you need it to function best. Plus Meevo 2 is there to support you and walk you through every step of the way. Setting up, launching and and continued use. This is coming from 9 years using their software.

Cons

Actually each time there is a feature the school i work for wishes to be changed we contact Meevo 2 about it. They are very good at keeping on top of their updates and actually listening to the client requests. Amazing Developers who care!

Reasons for choosing Meevo

The school I work for was using 2008 Millennium and we switched to Meevo 2.

Tammy

Great Interface for Ease of Use

Our overall switch to Meevo 2 was as easy as it could have been. Change is nevery easy and and it is a process! However, we are very glad we did it. Our integration specialist did an excellent job of being available to help along the way. Customer support availability has improved dramatically over the last year. We are looking forward to sticking with Meevo 2 for many years.

Pros

There are many aspects we really appreciate with this software compared to others we've used. The interface is very sleek and makes it easy for a beginner to begin scheduling appointments and checking out clients. The more advanced features in the program are pretty simplified but give me most of the information than I need on a daily/monthly basis. I use a couple of the integrations that are very helpful.

Cons

If you are making a swich, do your homework! Take an extensive look at the features in your current software that you use on a daily/monthly basis and see if Meevo 2 is a good fit. We have had some failings in this area. However, Meevo 2 is constantly making updates that are addressing some of the things that are important to me and the front desk staff. Overall, we are very happy we have made the change to Meevo 2.

Meevo