• Pros

• "It’s easy to use. Nice easy to read reporting. "

• "Ease of use /interface Good customer information. Easy to navigate , easy to make purchase orders and track sales"

• "It is very easy to make a sale and refund. Also to collect customer info is also very good. The process is easy to use and train. "

• Cons

• "The functionality with payment pricessors seems so easy but when a return error happens it is the only feature that can cause a small problem to rectify."

• "slow sometimes but that could just be my computer LOL"

• "As we have three store locations....it would be great to be able to check on the inventory of all three stores.....as well as the sales reports of all three locations."

Browse MultiFlex RMS Fashion Reviews

Rav from Nutrition House Langley

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Running reports, tracking customer retention.

Pros

I like that it is simple to learn and teach. I also find the ability to pull all types of sales reports to be very helpful in keeping inventory up to date.

Cons

I find it slow when trying to retrieve customer purchase history, on the other hand it could just be my computer but I don't think so as everything else works fine.

Mario from PinkLady Beauty Stores

Managing my stores with the right Retail Management System (RMS)

" When I open my first store for Cosmetics and Beauty tools I had no idea of the retail business. Coming from the financial world, I felt overwhelmed with so many little products that I needed to handle, so many varieties and colors, that I thought "I will never get control over what I am doing here". I tried many softwares, with a huge amount of time invested but couldn't get control of cash flow, tender types and most important of all,…over the stock. When I contacted MHSystems, they listen to me and asked critical questions of my business….exactly the ones I needed to be in control of,…and they were not only ables to understand my business but also suggest me the right retail software to handle my specific type of business…Until then I didn't know that there were specific softwares depending on the type of retail you are in. Furthermore, they gave me several papers and documents to read and study which illustrated me on how to use the right software they were offering me and how to make adequate control of the key variables of my business . It was not until I started following the "good practices" and follow the "know how" that MHSystems has on the retail industry by using their software when I begun to take control of my business. Coming from the financial world I know that stock and money are the most important things to take care of and the RMS has all the necessary controls and management tools to ensure these aspects are being permanently monitored and controlled. Furthermore, RMS has helped me to grow my company in several store every year because it just has what it takes to help you manage small to middle size companies on the tips of your finger. Of course you must be constantly studying and learning all the features this software has in order to produce more with less effort and time, but once you learn the logics on which the software is based then is like you are given 25 years experience from MHSystems right into your brain.,..you can't fail in your business if you work with these tools by your side."

Pros

1.- Scalable solution when your business begin to grow. I begin with one (1) single store, I have 10 Stores now and growing…Even a Franchise version allows to expand even more your business if you want. 2.- Total POS control, flexible promotions set up. 3.- Easy functionalities for Staff, complete set of features and reporting for Managers and owners. 4.- Accurate stock management. Bin location, Expiration dates, samples, damages, Serial Nos., etc. 5.- Powerful and accurate solution (specially for those with financial and business background).

Cons

Basic features are easy. BUT Not that that easy to learn all the middle to high features,… if you are planning to get the most of it you will need to invest time in order to learn and understand.

Chris from Canadian Crafts

SoSO.... you get what you pay for....

Pros

Somewhat easy for daily use for the staff, for management, much MORE work :( Reports are many, but also means confusing at times

Cons

Customer support is confusing to get a hold of, I also have a 3 hour time difference, so my answers are usually 2-3 days later. Floor restocking report has a 1 minute "bug" where there's a blindspot and may affect you. They don't sound interested / willing to integrate their system w/ other credit card machine companies (they support only 2 services!) For some odd reason, I keep finding bugs in their system, and their latest update makes NO SENSE, why do I need to hit ANOTHER button to get the mix+match to kick in, before the update - it was automatic - do you see your grocery store checkout have a mix and match button? IT's AUTOMATIC! Every single one of my concerns that I've had in the past 2 years have gone unanswered and ignored - running a retail store is hard enough, and trying to get the backend support from these guy - it's like pulling teeth at times. I've been with them over 2 years - I've 2 different Tech support individuals (assigned) now, they got some turnover going on over there!

Angela from Kick It Boutique

Stable, Functional, Outstanding POS System

Our Seattle-based small business purchased the Retail Management Software (RMS) for Fashion from Microhouse Systems in 2010, about 8 years ago and we have been using it successfully ever since. This is a very straightforward, Windows based system that meets all our needs ranging from a 100% accurate & easy POS to ring up sales and Customer Relationship Management...to...an outstanding Inventory management system to order, receive, price and tag our goods for sale (apparel, accessories, shoes, gifts, consignment jewelry) and more. There is a somewhat steep learning curve at first, as it has so many functions. I have found the POS easy to train new sales associates, and likewise my store managers can delve in deeper into the software to utilize more functions with ease (does take some practice and learning though) Each year, the Microhouse team performs automatic upgrades and adds more and more useful (sometimes eye opening) reports to help me better understand my business. The phone-based customer service from Microhouse is outstanding, though our staff does have to pay attention to the time difference as we are in the US and they are in Canada. One major feature of this POS is its stability. Our RMS-POS system has never malfunctioned, there's been ZERO downtime, and it has never been hacked or infected by a virus. (Note: we run this system on two older model Windows' PC's along with Kaspersky Total Security, connected to the Internet) .

Pros

The way in which the Customers, Inventory and Sales are all interlinked, and the personalized customer service and support you will receive.

Cons

The basic function of ringing up customers is easy and straight forward, but I can be difficult to train new employees on all the intricacies beneath the basics.

Lyndsay from Chuchi Cheeks Lingerie Boutique

Good system with lots of tools and functions.

Pros

RMS is great for customer relationships. I can easily see my list of clients, their purchase history, sizing, contact info, and any notes I make on their file. The functionality is good, with lots or reporting tools to better manage my business. Previously we operated with a cash register which didn't record anything, and kept tags as our tracking. With RMS, we can easily pull up sales figures from any given period, our top selling and slow moving styles, floor restocking, and much more. And counting inventory has gone from a two day ordeal to just a couple of hours. This system has definitely improved my business. Multiflex was also the only company I was working with who offered a payment plan, which made a huge impact as a small business.

Cons

The only down sides I have experienced in the last two years of using RMS is if there is a system update to my computer, sometimes it will interfere with the RMS system and I need to contact customer service to get the system operating again. But I would imagine this is an issue any software would have.

Hal from OceanSide Clothing Company

Too big for a small business.

To be honest, if I was starting again with a p.o.s. inventory data program it would not be RMS. I shoud have looked for a smaller system. I remember a system called "Shop Keeper" that similar size business to mine worked well with. I have thought many times that the manual, paper and pencil system we used prior to RMS would be less stressful.

Pros

Gave us an extensive inventory data base. The till module works well for staff checking out customers. A few reports give very valuable information. For a large enterprise with the staff that understand information technology it looks like a powerful system.

Cons

Way too complex for a small business. Some reports do not match other reports that should agree. Too many reports, most of which we have no use for. At first customer service seemed a bit impatient with us. on one occasion my staff member needed help when I was away, the person she talked to was very impatient with her. She no longer felt confident to call for help if needed. That has improved.

David from The Coachman Menswear

POS is Easy

Overall I find it great software for my business and full fills my needs adequately.

Pros

This software makes the POS and Customer experience easy and effortless, the ease of customer detail gathering for both loyalty and future marketing is a breeze. Go to the back office and data entry is also uncomplicated and time efficient. Standard reports are great for my use but I am sure that there are more I could create in the customise report function

Cons

There area few additional reports that could be standard in the back office function and in the last update that we have the account payment function is complex which it does not need to be and wasn't previously.

Ben from Belmondo For Men

Good for general reports

Pros

Very cost effective and a great generic system that keeps track of inventory and daily sales reports at a great level Keeps track of customer history as well as information Takes care of commission reports nicely As long as you do not want tobe to detailed this system is for you .

Cons

Reports are not that detailed and not easy to navigate for me Cannot split sales between salespeople Don t like the fact that I have to know my supplier code as opposed to just list supplier name ...we have lots of suppliers I find that when I use inventory on hand cost ..the number differs between reports very frustrating

Greg from Nutrition House

Good Product/Good Customer Service

Getting through transactions quickly, is very important.

Pros

This system has lots of features Quantity on hand lists In software ordering system tagging price changes when receiving inventory variety of ways to search for customers and tracking their purchase very clean looking POS system. Easy to cash out customers.

Cons

Our one suggestion would be: When you have a customer return, to be able to return the product to store inventory or return to the company of origin for a credit.

Joseph from Adams Clothing

Very Good Value

My overall experience was very good. Customer service is easy to reach. Program is stable and fee's are reasonable . I would however like a better open to buy and inventory management module for clothing stores.

Pros

Its is very flexible and able to customize for the money. It has an easy export feature that allows you to work with the data.

Cons

Not great for apparel retail stores. The size grids do not show well on reports. difficult to purge older history which creates reporting problems.

Jorge from AWD CORP

Super software for my stores and warehouse

My business is in Puerto Rico. My data is in their servers in Canada. Lucky me because when the Hurricane hit PR on Sept 19 2017, 4 days later we were back running our business with no power, no internet and the POS system was flawless. This is the first time I rented a POS Solution and I am glad I chose Micro House.

Pros

POS is excellent even when my internet is down. I make Transfers to my stores from my warehouse and is very simple to use. Its just a matter of setting up all the all the upc codes. The PO are easy to do in quick order module. It will create a PO to your supplier and email directly to your supplier. All reports are perfect. The Customer service is perfect ***** stars. They will never let you fail using the system.

Cons

I rented the system in Feb 2017. It is a powerful system and I read the guides but even when I applied what I read, I called customer service and learned some more with the training they offer so it was a back and forth communication but they are very helpful. But it has its challenges that I overcame about 3 to 4 months with the system. There are no other bad issues to report.

September 2015

Erin from BSC Ltd.

September 2015

Knowledge is Power

Pros

In todays retail market place there is no way to compete unless you have knowledge to adapt to the changes that are happening more rapidly than ever. MultiFlex RMS gives you the data from all aspects of your business. Inventory and Staff. Buying Plans and Sell through movment reports are fantastic. Multi store ordering is a breeze. The software is flexible enough o adapt to your own business model but gives you almost unlimited reporting tools to make key timely decisions. As with any software this powerful there is a learning curve and the support team at MultiFlex RMS is always there to assist. There is a personal touch to the support that I have never experienced elsewhere. All said this is software is fantastic and I cannot imagine running a business without it.

Cons

Learning Curve with any detailed software is a mildly steep. All intricate software that does a lot takes a time investment to understand.

Beth from Circe

Detailed Reporting

We have been with Multiflex for 15 years. When it came time to update it was only logical to stay with the same company versus invest in a whole new program and go through the changes. I feel like the value is there but there may be other programs with better customer support.

Pros

The software is as detailed as you need it to be. Options for inventory, receiving, and sales reports are ample. Easy to use and easy to train.

Cons

Lots of little glitches in the program that take forever to get updated. More often than not the issues do not happen when I am of course on the phone with a customer service agent prolonging the issue getting resolved.

Lindsey from A Yarn Crossing

Lied to by sales people about functionalities, treated horribly by support staff when issues arose.

It does provide the basic inventory management functions we expected.

Pros

It wasn't super expensive and performs its basic functions effectively once the extremely tedious setup process is complete.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with QuickBooks online, it doesn't integrate with e-Commerce, it doesn't adapt easily to my purposes... all of these things I was told in the sales process that it would do. Training is essentially non-existent and there is no documentation to refer to later. All we had was a one hour session where our trainer took control of our system remotely and used his function keys to speed through setup steps (we couldn't even tell what he was doing because he didn't articulate it and didn't use the mouse) and wouldn't allow us to ask questions. They charge a bunch of money each year to install any updates and continue to give you access to their support, but none of that was explained or described by our sales person and was not in our contract. When I found a glitch in the system that was causing us peoblems at POS, the support manager was extremely rude and condescending to me, going so far as to ask how old I was because he felt I might lack the "experience" (his words) required to be able to find and resolve such an issue. I only wish we had the money to buy a real POS system with real support staff. The last time I tried to post a negative review I was bullied into having it removed by RMS management - that won't happen again.

PAULINA from FREDA'S

MULTIFLEX

Was good in the beginning.. but with no customer support it has changed. The main supports have left and the lady that handles accouting does it. Hard to understand. Not helpful finding solutions to problems.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to train others on system

Cons

-customer support weak -glitches with email marketing - does not work -reports not always working properly -inactive client- will print 2 receipts and omit the one receipt in the totals -very glitchy -slow system when running reports and doing multiple things

Leslie from Leslie Finery

Have used for years and find it excellent. Easy to use. Wish there was a training mode.

Allows for customer history. Easy to check inventory. Easy to order inventory. Reports help with selection of products based on sales.

Pros

Ease of use, functions, customer history, ability to customize. It could be modified for many types of business".

Cons

No training mode. When selecting the customer from the system using phone number, name or other, if you check the customers history, before hitting select customer, when you try to then select customer you have to start the selection again.

Janice from Healthy Living Plus

generally overall good experience

control over my inventory, easy to use , easy to train employees on cash, easy to use loyalty points program to set up and to use.

Pros

easy to use, inventory system good, there are many different reports to choose from to get you exactly the information you need.

Cons

when microsoft does automatic updates it affects the system and then you have to call it to fix it, which is generally easy but sometimes my employees have to do it and it's a pain.

Michelle from BeauChapeau Hat Shop

At times frustrating

Pros

Customer support is very good. It is very easy to get a hold of someone and our issues are typically resolved at the time of call or at least the same day.

Cons

Changes due to updates are not always communicated in detail. Have been waiting for syncing Online and In-store customer/ sales feature for a long time. This feature would be extremely helpful and make us a lot more efficient.

Bartolomeo (Bert) from 4KIDSUNITED

Ease of MultiflexRms

Overall it has been Great and so easy to teach anyone how to use it.

Pros

Feom Day One Multiflex was so easy to use. Minimal training needed and you will be using it like a seasoned professional. No task is daunting.

Tad from Fisherman's Ideal Supply House

Best bang for the buck!

Pros

Very comprehensive. This POS has allowed us to do everything from daily sales, inventory, as well as, invoicing and accounts receivable.

Cons

The scope of offerings provides a large platform for customer service representatives to have all knowledge necessary to help with issues however the designer can and will help you when needed.

Daniel from Stephenson's of Elkhart, inc

A very nice program for the cost. Could be better and more user friendly, but good for the price.

Good reporting

Pros

Great wealth of reporting options for buying, merchandising and point of sale. Performance reporting nice and informative.

Cons

Would like to be able to customize reporting, and some tasks could be simpler. Some of the reports leave out some info I'd like to have included, and there is duplication of essentially the same reports.

Nicole from Trends on Grand Inc.

Excellent customer service

Extreme amount of reports that the POS can produce to efficiently run my business.

Pros

User friendly and easy to train new staff on this software. It has extensive amount of options to run business reports from the POS

Cons

There is nothing at this point that I can say that I do not like. I have used the system for 5 years and would highly recommend it.

Alejandro from LATHER

Easy to use at Point of Sale.

Overall easy to use system and very user friendly functionalities.

Pros

Setup was easy and inexpensive. Pretty robust inventory and purchasing features. Many helpful reports. Constantly upgrading features.

Cons

Wish support hours were spread wider. Discount features a little complex. Limited CC terminals to be used. (although new upgrade should fix it)

Jesse N from Dreams Boutique LLC

Nice System

Overall my experience has been good.

Pros

I love all the reports I can pull with ease and detail. There is not an item or sales transition I cannot find immense detail on.

Cons

I do not like once something is in "approved status" either a sale or purchase order, there is literally no way to go back and edit or change it.

Tyler from Nica's Clothing & Accessories

first review

Our experience to date has been positive

Pros

It is extremely user friendly, easy to train new staff to use. Great inventory control.

Tal from Posh

Not very efficient

Pros

Cons

The inventory is always a mess. Not very efficient. It does not allow u to delete products that are no longer in use. Inventory gets duplicated very easily.

Susan from Professional Weight Control Centers

MiltiFlex RMS

They work very hard to customize the program to your needs

Pros

Easy to use. Our customized reports The ability to combine front and back office

Cons

Sometimes we are unable to get our reports to show up. We lose some of our customization with each upgrade. Not HIPPA compliant

Moe from Fly

Good Pos

Pros

The pros is it has great reports and inventory management. Purchase orders works great. Customizable user right is also very helpful.

Cons

Not fully cloud based. The look of the pos is extremely outdated it needs a new look. Customer support is not 24 hours.

Tom from Nutrition House Erin Mills/Oakville

Not bad, not great

Its ok for the price, good customer service, it works for most of our needs but nothing special, looks outdated and lags sometimes

Pros

Functional, simple, easy to use, works for our inventory management and point of sale

Cons

Outdated, looks old, lags , some features missing

Paul from Sidonio's

Easy to use all in one program, reports generated are very good

Pros

Cons

I would like to be able to email over 1000 customers. Some times the ability to find customer credit notes etc. Not easy

Melissa from Jeans n Joggers Kidz

I find the system very easy to use and have had amazing customer support

Pros

I like the simplicity of it and that it's very easy for new staff to learn on it. The reports are very detailed and helpful I like that I can do inventory often and it uploads it so quickly easy to add new customers etc

Cons

I really have nothing to compare it to sometimes I find it can be slow now whether that's the software or the connection I don't know.

Michele from Fall River Fashion

I like the support team - and customer rep. is very understanding and accommodating

Pros

User Friendly. Easy to learn. Adaptable to different retail inventory.

Cons

So far I have not had any bad experiences.

Paul from PAWSitively Natural

MultiFlexRMS Review

Great people to work with. Very fast customer service.

Pros

It’s easy to use. Nice easy to read reporting.

Cons

It can hold onto a lot of memory for the server and needs computer restart sometimes

Hasib from THE SPOT

Great standalone POS system !!

Retail POS for clothing store

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. Prompt Technical support 3. A lot of features in-house make it very versatile

Cons

1. Only compatible with Windows operating system

Jerry from Mayo's

We started using this some time ago. I was attracted by the price and the ease of use. My sales associates had very little in the way of a learning curve. They all caught right on with little down time. We had previously been using Retail Pro so this was a very easy switch. The setup was quite easy.

Pros

The thing I like the best is the ease of use. The screens are easy to read and the touch screen feature is great. The company is easy to deal with and personable.

Cons

There's little flexibility in the software. The reports are a bit hard to relate to, but the information is all there is some form or another. I don't like having to use Java to access the software. It creates some problems for us occasionally.

Dean from Jeans n joggers

Mutliflex

overall experience is good, with them for 8 years now

Pros

How easy to key in products and suppliers

Cons

Reports is not on my happy list and needs to upgraded to match other pos systems out there

Nicole from BeauChapeau Hat Shop

RMS Review

Pros

Point of Sale is easy to understand and to train new employees on.

Cons

It has taken longer than we were initially quoted to sync our store with our website in various ways.

kristie from Extreme Kids (Chaos)

review of rms

the customer service with RMS is absolutely amazing

Pros

Its easy to use, functional and accurate

Cons

slow sometimes but that could just be my computer LOL

Gary from Susanne Shoes

Great Customer Support

Pros

Accurate reporting, ease of usage and great customer support make this an excellent business tool for a small business.

Shaun from City Of Angels

overall not satisfied at all.

Cons

As a store soon expanding that carries product across all categories, we bought into this program because we were assured it would give us ease of access, portability (ipad software) and inept customer service. After one year of using this, we cant count how many times we wished we went with a different system. Ease of access is not easy. Usage is difficult for even those who set it up and opened the store like myself. There are almost too many functions rendering it confusing, and most of them do not work properly, or are redundant. Half of our issues are not solved by customer service as the team there is not knowledgeable on their product. We do pop ups, and because teh year long promise of an ipad program has not come to fruition, we are not able to use our system which means that anything we sell must be final sale, and we just have to remove it from our system as "damaged out" product therefore throwing our sales, margins and reports. Overall, not a great system and I have used many different ones in the past. This system is not ready for teh market.

Shaibaaz from Supply & Apply

Industry: Wholesale

This system is good. They keep it updating for more improvement.

We switch over from sage 50 to RMS which help us speeding our sales process using its POS system. Now we know monthly sales & purchases (Cost of sales) on one click.

Pros

Some features like volume pricing, Mix & match, Kit list option, Payroll report, sales report, Group/Individual rights setup, etc

Cons

It should be mobile friendly so that you can connect RMS on phones ask customers to do shopping online.

Matt from Pacific Northwest Shop

Best POS system for our needs

Pros

We did extensive shopping around for a POS system. The systems' basic functionalities are essentially the same across the market, but based on our "wishlist" of most important functionalities, MultiFlex scored #1. Furthermore, the support team at MultiFlex is pleasant to work with and helpful whenever we contact them for assistance.

Cons

I wish there were more in-depth training videos available so that I could perfect my knowledge of the POS system without having to contact MultiFlex every time I have a question. That's especially true since their support isn't 24/7 and we're in different time zones.

Kevin from Phoenix Sports

Very Supportive Staff

I would highly recommend Multiflex. We are very happy with the system. With any software change, there are going to be growing pains. Mulitflex was very supportive throughout every step of the transition, as well as on a daily basis once the implementation was complete. The software is very easy for the end user. Within minutes, our staff could run basic transactions through the till. It didn't take long to be quite comfortable with the entire system. Again, the support staff was very helpful with any questions we encountered. We have two locations and we have never had any issues with polling (synchronizing). Also, having the software backed up at each location gives us a great deal of comfort. There are lots of reports at hand. We found a few we look at regularly and several that are just used periodically or not at all for our business. I believe they are working on an app for iOS users that we are very excited to see. They are constantly improving the system and will take any comments or suggestions very seriously and possibly implement them. I have dealt with other software companies that were not willing to listen to suggestions.

Kaveh from Supply & Apply

Easy to use and great customer service

Pros

It is very easy to understand and work with. When ever we have any issue RMS staff is easy to reach and helpful.

Cons

Our system is slow because we are using the cloud based version and since we have such a large inventory we are recommended to move to localize server version.

Tuyet from Wildbloom Boutique

The Right POS System

WildBloom Boutique is a women's apparel store. It's our first store, so deciding on the right POS system is important. What we were looking for is a system that fits our needs; has all the retail features and at a moderate price. MultipleFlex RMS POS system has all the major features that we need for a fashion retail store. The software is also easy to use. The sale coach, Graham Thomas, was very patient and nice. He walked us through the demo and answered all of our questions patiently and kindly; and trust me, being the first time purchasing a POS system, we had a lot of questions. He responded promptly throughout the process. Responding quickly is important to us, especially when we were reaching the grand opening date. The support team was great as well; they provided training and set up the system as scheduled. They helped set up everything as needed and requested. They were very knowledgeable of the software, nice and patient. The team is available and very easy to reach. No automatic machine, no transferring, and no waiting. Real knowledgeable, highly skilled support team. Thank you for all you help!

March 2013

Janelle from Brazen Clothing Ltd.

March 2013

I have a retail clothing store for men, women and kids selling brand name clothing. For the first 5 years of business, I used Quickbooks for my accounting and sales receipt functions along with keeping track of my inventory. I recently maxed out on the number of inventory items that Quickbooks Pro allows (14,500) and was forced to shop around for another system. I found MultiFlex to fit my requirements well, along with being able to download my accounting information to Quickbooks so that I could maintain the financial statements that I had grown to love about Quickbooks. The Multiflex RMS system provided me with a much quicker sales receipt process than what QB offered along with a scanner capability and small receipt for my customer. Along with these great features, MultiFlex offers a great variety of inventory and sales reporting features that were not offered in QB. I have been using the MultiFlex system for 4 months now and have adpted quite easily along with my staff.

Kristy from Nich Boutique LLC

It's not very user friendly and the reports selection is very slim

i'm able to ring people out and create purchase orders from this software which are the most basic pieces of running my business

Pros

the price - this was one of the cheaper software options out there. i was on a strict budget at the time of purchase

Cons

it's not user friendly. some fields you have to double click, some require a single click. and the selection of reports is not very prolific.

Ben from Health Emporium

Horrible Customer Service, I wish I never paid to use this software. HUGE MISTAKE!!!

Pros

The Cost, is the only reason why I decided to use this software, It's pretty simply to use, that's about it.

Cons

Once I told them I was switching processors, they refused to call me back or speak with my new processor to switch over anything. They kept telling my processor they had to reprogram my devices, when I know the Software company should be the ones handling that! My Account Rep and she is very rude to me and my new processor. I don't understand how you can have someone like this represent your company. I understand there is a bit of a language barrier, but I can't believe how she speaks to me and my processor's support team. I will certainly look to go with a new software very very soon!!! If you are looking for a new software and reading this BEWARE!!! THEY ARE A HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! I highly regret ever working with them!!!

Simon from Identitys

MultiflexRMS

A great program and comes with excellent support.

Pros

It is a total Retail Management system and has every feature that you need to run a retail operation from a single store right thru to the most complex multi-store operation.

Cons

I think the user manual could be improved with more 'how to' suggestions and video tutorials, but saying that it is very intuitive and easy to use.

David from Hawaiian South Shore

Hard to use, need to train staff at least 1 hour, slow and not for small retailers

Pros

Cloud base, Matrix for clothing, at a glace the reporting seemed good but when you acutely use it was a big learning curve.

Cons

It was slow for items to pull up inventory to ring up a customer. Doing special orders for items that are not in the system was clumsy . If you do not have a part number for the item you have to find a work around. The credit card processing using the EMV was lousy. If customer inserts card before they press ok the system would not work and you need to tell customer to pull card out and sales person would have to restart the sales screen. A whole host of other issues. Hopefully when they upgrade to a newer system it would be better but this one is by far hard to use. My staff was complaining all the time and we lost two large sales.