What are MyTime users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using MyTime software through verified user reviews

• icon"Scheduling is easy along with client communication options. Setting it all up is pretty easy also very user friendly."
  • icon"I love software because my clients love it. It makes it so much easier for them to book appointments online, at their convenience."
  • icon"I like that it integrates with our website and google and automatically sends out requests for reviews, appointment reminders and follow ups."
  • icon"I had several customers book my services incorrectly and were charged incorrectly because of this."
  • icon"The app on the iphone is horrible, never lets me view the schedule. It shuts out of the app, before even logging into my account."
  • icon"It is hard sometimes to find something wrong with a software. This is going to be one of those time."

Browse all MyTime Reviews

• Have you used MyTime and would like to share your experience with others?

Fiona Noelle

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

The Best Salon Software Ever!

The porting over of our data was quick and seamless and we have 99% of what we need. It made our lives so much easier.

Pros

Very user-friendly! We can text clients, send scheduled and automated emails. Collect reviews, etc. Love the simple interface.

Cons

Time stamps on notes, tracking of packages more easily and extension of expiration dates

Reasons for choosing MyTime

Hands down MyTime is more User-friendly and complete plus the price is a lot better too

Reasons for switching to MyTime

Unhappy with service and price

Jaret

November 2015

Love this company!

I've been with MyTime for about a month now and have been thoroughly impressed with this company. Their customer service is phenomenal! They have a quick link to send feedback on the app/software that makes it easy to either report an issue or suggest a feature. I've submitted several ideas and had a couple of glitches and have been pleasantly surprised to either receive a response by email or even a telephone call! MyTime has literally called me four or five times to discuss either my ideas or understand a small issue I'm experiencing. Who does that anymore?! I love it! I have direct phone numbers and email address to real people who answer the phone. Awesome. I could go on forever about the customer service but I actually love the software and app as well! App: We have tried several different scheduling software options only to find that none of them could form to what we need for our home based business or they didn't have a mobile app to use on the go. We own an on the go business with no store front so 100% of our customer interaction is in their homes or through technology. With the app we can schedule appointments and input client information, call and message clients and check out analytic info. The software adds that much more to the software possibility. You can customize automatic, and professional looking emails/text messages to be sent as reminders or thank yous. You can ask for reviews automatically. You can check on the customers profile to see what type of communication they've received through the app. You can also schedule employees and easily manage their time. I don't know a lot about how this works, but each time you schedule on MyTime it helps with SEO. They do stuff to help you show up better in the search engine...I don't know all the details but it sounded really good for small business trying to get their names out there :) There's plenty more that can be said, but just experience it for yourself. You wont be disappointed!

Pros

User friendly. App runs pretty quickly for scheduling. Reschedule button, quick call and mapping at the touch of a button. Message customers from app. Exceptional customer service.

Cons

I would love a widget to see my calendar at a glance (they said they are in the process of creating this) and It would be awesome to color coordinate appointments by type and color coordinate blocked out time.

Todd

April 2022

Run From MyTime

Not good.

Pros

The Cash register interface is easy to use.

Cons

Virtually no support. Buggy. Not at all set up for a multi location business. MyTime is cloud based and has does not have a functioning failover in the event of WWW loss.

Reasons for choosing MyTime

Primarily due to the alleged relationship with Google/Google Reserve. Unfortunately MyTime as it relates to Google Reserve is no better than the software we migrated from.

Reasons for switching to MyTime

SuperSalon was purchased. The new company is discontinuing the product and replacing with another. The new product replacing SuperSalon did not meet our needs.

Peter

One of the best time management applications out there

Pros

I've been using My Time for as long as I can remember to manage everything from work to personal life. Its very easy to use, both as a newbie and an experienced user. Brilliant price point, compared to other applications that offer similar features this is a steal! My Time also integrates very well with other applications, such as Google and Facebook, allowing me to sync contacts across services. Both the desktop and mobile applications work very well, offering basically the same user-experience across various devices.

Cons

Over time some of the free features of My Time have been moved to only be available to premium users. The frequency in which they release bug fixes is pretty terrible, there are some bugs that were reported some time ago that still haven't been fixed!

Jovan

I can't say enough good things about my time. They are so present in ready to offer Solutions& suppo

I truly believe that my time is on my side they want to see me when and want my business to thrive. I love how the CEO will chime in to get clarity from me firsthand. #priceless

Pros

Everything that I could think of to be helpful for me and my business, my time is already thought of. And if they have not and I made the suggestion nine times out of 10 is implemented within that week.

Cons

As their business evolves some things that were free in the beginning now cost money. For example it used to be free to call in for support but because I don't have the package that includes phone support I have to email / chat for support. Which is not a major issue but I did like in the past that I could just call

Sally

November 2015

Great system, easy to use, lots of cool features and super helpful customer service!

The MyTime system has made my life so much easier and simpler! No more emails and phone calls from clients to schedule massage appointments and private yoga classes and running sessions. I can block off times when I’m unavailable, sync my appointment schedule with my Google calendar so I can see personal and business appointments in one place, send emails and text messages directly to clients from my dashboard, and I love that I can customize special prices for certain clients and even use discount coupon codes for holiday discounts. I’ve been getting more and more return clients since I’ve started using MyTime, and payment is all seamless and happens automatically. I just love this system and wouldn’t look anywhere else!

Pros

Creating discount codes for holiday discounts and customize prices for friends and regular clients. Syncing with my Google calendar is a huge plus. Having a mobile app is great too. The customer support team are super responsive and helpful, and are always open to feedback and ideas for system enhancements.

Cons

I'd love to be able to use MyTime for group workshops and classes.

Simple, Intuitive Timesheet Submission

Pros

MyTime user interface allows users to efficiently input their time and refer to prior timesheets without losing their progress

Cons

While the user interface may be efficient, it does not have much style or color. There could be more customization and stylistic design.

Peter

Big fan of this software.

Pros

I did a lot of research into different CRMs for my business. MyTime was by far the best.

Cons

Sometimes the mobile version does not update.

Reasons for switching to MyTime

My time integrates with google and Facebook.

Michelle

More Business Because of This Software

This is great software that can take the place of many of your paid for apps

Pros

I love software because my clients love it. It makes it so much easier for them to book appointments online, at their convenience. This leads to more sales.

Cons

There are occasional glitches, but they seem to be quickly remedied.

March 2022

Easy-to-use Timekeeping Program

I use this program almost every day to record my time, for submission once a week.

Pros

It's uncomplicated and easy to use. No extra features that I don't need.

Cons

I wouldn't change anything about this time management program.

Jeff

Meets Our Needs But Pricey

Overall mostly happy we made the switch, but wish it wasn't so expensive and wish some bugs would be addressed.

Pros

It's pretty intuitive, relatively easy to setup, and does the job. I really like the two-way texting features.

Cons

I think it is expensive compared to other options and the pricing structure feels very nickel and dime. I think there are certain options that could be included in the base price without charging more. For example, to use online payment collection requires use of the full point-of-sale, which is unnecessary for my business. Also, the basic reminder emails & texts should be editable without having to subscribe to the full marketing suite. It's a bit buggy in various workflows, like toggling between locations, the calendar does not refresh correctly. I also wish there was more customization available to display various fields during the appointment creation process, rather than having to dive into the Client or the Pet record.

Reasons for choosing MyTime

Gingr seemed more geared towards dog boarding facilities and didn't really align with what we needed. 123Pet doesn't offer the flexibility with settings.

Reasons for switching to MyTime

Appointment Plus provided very poor customer service and doesn't have some of the features like two-way messaging.

Jen

September 2016

MyTime saves my time... and my money!

I started using MyTime when it was just an online scheduling tool, but now it is so much more. I use it for product sales, as a time sheet for my employees, to track sales, to communicate with customers, and for all of my online marketing! If you are a new user, MyTime can replace so many different services that you are probably paying for separately, and save you a ton of money at the same time. If you are a veteran user (like me), keep an eye on all of the extra services that are constantly being added, like the reputation manager and email marketing campaigns.

Pros

It literally replaces what I was using on 6 different subscription services, and at a fraction of the cost. I can keep all of my info in one place instead of having communications in my phone, email marketing on another site, scheduling on yet another site, and so on. Everything works together seamlessly now.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. All of my suggestions or feedback that I send to MyTime relating to the software are actually addressed and they let me know when the changes are complete.

Dyniecia

September 2016

Very Happy Business Owner and Customer!!!

This app has made scheduling and client management so much easier as a new small business owner who is everything; CEO, CFO, CMO, and Admin, HR, Payroll, Customer Service, and Public Relations. With the app I am able to create client profiles at the same time as their appointment, provide a quote on services so there are no surprises, receive payment, appointment creation and reminders to reduce no shows and unfilled bookings, create recurring appointments for repeat business, provide a thorough menu, set up marketing and promotions a year out, setup feedback/review opportunity for the client, product codes and discounts, and reminders for recurring treatments.

Pros

What I like most is the scheduling calendar and my personal calendar are synchronized to reduce conflicts between my personal and business schedule and I can adjust pricing for sm

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like.

Monica

Industry: Cosmetics

A hairstylist on Mytime

We originally chose Mytime because our clients were looking for a more modern and easier way to book their appointments. For a long time we were a standard Paper Booking system. Our clients LOVE being able to book online at their own ease. Many don't have the time to call during business hours, and they love being able to book at 10PM if necessary. We have greatly enjoyed their system's convenience and our clients have too!

Pros

I love the ease of booking appointments from an app. Also, Mytime links to my other accounts like Facebook and Google, connecting my ratings and comments from other places. Also when connecting multiple forums it allows me to add "book now" buttons with automatic links back to Mytime.

Cons

There are often odd bugs in the app. At random times it will not allow me to block off my schedule or it wont let me switch profiles from personal to business. Managing the App/profile can be a lengthy process to learn, but once you have each process memorized it is very convenient to have.

Jovan

Loyal customer

I've been with my time over a year and have been able to increase my business because I can study my business thanks to the reports that they system can run. Anytime I have ever had a suggestion or a problem the customer service has been prompt to respond and improve upon the system. Even the CEO has contacted me directly to gain understanding off a past issue! I'm in love with MyTime and couldn't see myself using anything different!

Pros

Ease if use. Sophistication.

Cons

I would like to make it mandatory for some clients to pay a deposit not All or Nothing

Response from MyTime

Thank you Jovan! We really appreciate the review. By the way, you can collect a cancellation fee of a specific $ amount or % of the appointment value if clients cancel last minute or no show. You can set your cancellation policy on the Settings page.

Replied November 2016

Kim

Easy to use product with lots of features and amazing customer service and responsiveness

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to use. There are a lot of really cool built in features that streamline the process of creating appointments and saving notes. I also LOVE the responsiveness of the customer service. They actually listen to feedback, and implement it quickly if it is something that would be useful.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to view appointment sales total on the appointment in the calendar for people who don't use the POS. I feel that the software is geared towards people who use their integrated POS system, but there are some features that are missing for people who don't. I wouldn't use their POS only because I have multiple lines of business that don't all use appointments, but I have one central POS system. That is not something I can use their POS for.

LISA

Lovin MyTime!

My experience has been so awesome that I switched to MyTime from another software after 5 years of service and their failure to keep with changing technology.

Pros

The personal service from customer care to my clients when I am not available.

Cons

I hate paying for it but is it so worth the money and one stop everything in software and marketing for my business.

Andrea

Clients love MyTime and so do I

MyTime has really helped me organize my practice. Clients can schedule and reschedule their sessions without having to reach me by phone. I keep all my notes and records in one place. One thing I really like is that it automatically applies the cancellation policy without making me enter into an awkward conversation or negotiation with the client. It's also helped me improve my online reviews which has in turn brought me additional clients. Their customer service is fantastic and always responsive and helpful.

Pros

Easy to use, manages all the major parts of my business from scheduling to payments. The messaging function which allows clients to reach me with a text message is great - much better than handing out my personal cell phone number to everyone.

Cons

No real cons so far.

Sandra

It improved my customer retention by 80% in the first 2 months!

It increased my retention rate and decreased cancellations.

Pros

Easy reminders, confirmations and updates with clients. I think my favorite feature is the communicator tool inside the platform where I can communicate with all of my clients easily. The reputation features allow us to really keep an eye for how my reviews are doing and helps me respond to any concerns quickly. Also, there is a dedicated team that helped me train my employees and we started using in less than a week.

Cons

I can't think of any Con. It still need to get familiar with all of its features, including all of their marketing automation tools.

Farrah

Makes scheduling a total dream

Pros

Easy to use, great support, sooooo streamlined! They really make it easy to use, which makes running my business(es) much easier

Cons

Hm... I guess I'd like to be able to link up multiple google calendars? My situation is weird though and I suspect no one else would need this feature

Erin

Usually amazing!

Customer support is really the only pause here...it used to be above expectations and now follow up is needed for recognition of issues and multiple calls or emails to find solutions.

Pros

The continuity of image it creates for my business!

Cons

Every improvement or addition seems to come with bugs.

Kevin

July 2016

My Time adds hours to my day.

Easy to use. A few clients have managed to make mistakes in scheduling but it is rare. This app has been a huge help to me.

Pros

s a massage therapist I can't answer the phone when I am working. My Time lets my clients schedule quickly without phone tag.

Cons

The software is great. My only critical remark is they don't email statements to me when they take payment from me. And their website could be more user friendly- such as an easier to find log-in button on the front page.

Welly

July 2016

Great product !

Great product for scheduling of service , website integration works well with my site. Easy set up.

Pros

It's adaptability to my type of business

Cons

Lotta glitches in the system when customers are trying to schedule

Helina

Shady business practices, unknowledgeable staff, glitchy system

The sales rep was extremely pushy when convincing me to subscribe to MyTime and was so confident that it would suit my needs after describing in precise detail what I needed. They should have never taken me as a client because it doesn't function well at all for what we need. I would be fine with the workarounds that were suggested to me if they worked, but they don't. Services that should be available becasue I have it set up perfectly will just randomly disappear. My clients see our marketing dollars at work and call wanting to sign up, but say that it looks like the appointments are booked up. The sales rep convinced me to sign up during my high season, promising that I wouldn't get charged until I actually started using the system. And promised that if I decided it wasn't a good solution for me, he'd have "no problem" getting me out of the contract. I started getting charged for MyTime LONG before I was ready to even begin setting it up. And I reached out to that sales rep for help, and he was no longer with the company. Not only did the MyTime staff not hold up the promises of their sales rep they employed, but they also agreed that I made a terrible mistake by believing him. The customer service is terrible and the system is glitchy. They don't care that they've cost my business thousands of dollars..... just awful.

Pros

I like the look and user friendliness of the widget on our website.

Cons

The system is glitchy. Doesn't have the functionality promised by sales rep. It's complicated.

Response from MyTime

We apologize for the experiences that you've had with our software. We take customer feedback seriously and are always striving to improve. We hope that providing 17 locations to you for the price of one and crediting 2 months of your subscription to help you through your slow season is a show of goodwill. We have thousands of locations successfully using MyTime and will offer you continued support to hope to count you in that group.

Replied December 2018

Pamela

September 2016

Best tip I got from a hairdresser was not about hair

I am not a geek but this was easy enough for me to use and teach my staff to use. I learned about this software program from the hairdresser in the shop next door.

Pros

I need to be in front of clients and not playing phone tag to set appointments. Many of my clients jumped onboard right away to set their own appointments. Others are coming along once they get over the initial scare.

Cons

I need to allow clients to pick if I am working with them in person or by phone or screen share. At this time, they can only write that in the comments section if they know or remember to do that.

MyTime