• Pros

• "Everything, it's easy to use, very convenient, gives me access to the salon 24/7. Very professional & the customer support is excellent. "

• "It's very easy use, and love the confirmation text out to clients. I love that it's easy keep track of your accounts. "

• "Easy to use great content makes running a salon Easy.staff kpi and tracking performance .great customer service problems always solved "

• Cons

• "It's still a little bit quirky, but the support line is very helpful and always available to troubleshoot."

• "A couple of slightly quicker "short cuts" that would make life a little easier. "

• "Paying for txt messaging service, wish that was free as part of the package. I have no more cons about this software."

Browse Phorest Salon Reviews

Omar from Fresh & Co. Salons

Phorest is the best option on the market

Our salon has 4 locations, and operate in two different provinces. With Phorest, we are able to track all 4 locations from anywhere we have the software installed. This allows our management team to make reports and help with any booking/sales issues our receptionists may have. We've found the marketing tools to be very helpful to send our clients promotions, and newsletters.

Pros

- Easy multi-location implementation and support. - Consistent updates that continue to improve the software. - Meets all of our booking and POS needs. - Includes an excellent built-in rewards/points system, that has customizable features. - Very comprehensive reports that make it easy to track the performance of the business, as well as, track the personal performance of each employee, allowing the management to set goals with employees and track their progress. - Online booking system works seamlessly with Phorest's application and works with our business website/facebook page. - Reasonable pricing.

Cons

- We wish the reviews could be listed directly as a Facebook review instead of something we have to post ourselves on our business page wall. - We also hope to see a better system for employee categories in the near future. If I want to change the price on one service an employee does, I have to create a new category for them specifically, and there is no way to copy and past the old category. It makes a 1 second change into a 15-20 minute ordeal.

Emma from Elite aesthetic clinic

Implementing Phorest has been an excellent experience , so motivating, engaging & professional

Phorest provides everything you need for Cilent engagement and retention including email/SMS marketing; and a loyalty program via automated reach out to clients who are in danger of lapsing plus full social media integration. In addition, I can effortlessly manage appointments, stock, rosters plus get a suite of reports on all areas of my clinic

Pros

I had researched various clinic software , but Phorest to date has exceeded my expectations . To highlight my favourite feature ,the software simplifies Cilent engagement & retention , in a way clients feel valued & special - text emails etc . This automated reach out to Cilents is such a time saving feature. I do like the loyalty scheme feature this I feel will support further growth together with the intervertebral social media marketing . I like that the software has centralised stock ,staff Cilent and clinic management . The stock management feature is an excellent tool to save time in creating orders plus provides me with a suite of reports on all areas of your my clinic . The Phorest Go app is very useful & when I was setting up the Phorest team gave me lots of useful easy tips to ensure I receive and utilise all its key features . I starting the wonder how we managed before we installed Phorest !

Cons

One feature that is missing but I am aware it's a work in progress is Cilent consultation sheets , consent forms . & the storage of notes , Phorest is an excellent piece of soft ware but it does tend to be more salon orientated but I feel Phorest recognise the need to incorporate a support package more suitable to clinic . The training sessions I feel would be much more beneficial in smaller groups . With Phorest there does appear to be a lot of add ons to your original purchase price and monthly fee but hopefully as phorest's software encourages growth & Cilent retention these will be an investment .

Monique from The Hair Cafe

Industry: Writing and Editing

Poor customer care

As of 2019 my experience is horrific. There is nothing I like about this software anymore. I would rather go back to salon iris. I just wish they were cloud base.

Pros

Client management Client connect Email marketing

Cons

US customer support is awful! Absolutely terrible. When they were in Ireland it was amazing. I can’t wait to leave as I have tried to communicate with their teams for months but still nothing has gotten better. Software doesn’t have you tube tutorials to help problem solve many features are not easy to find or use. When a client is a no show and you collect the deposit it goes to your billing and not to your bank account. That’s just ridiculous.

They had good reviews

August 2016

Amy from Mooeys Ltd

August 2016

The best software ever!

Always brilliant, always efficient and never disappointed. The system really is way ahead of any others on the market. It offers everything a business in the beauty industry would need and more.

Pros

The ease of it and the reporting is excellent. It is a simple, yet really efficient system, and does everything I need for my business. I like the fact that the brand is honest, and doesn't rip people off to get a decent system, yet offers payment programmes to enable a business to be able to afford the best system within the industry. Everything about it is brilliant.

Cons

Nothing really. Cant say I have got any cons. Anything I have suggested or requested on user voice has been implemented. The only thing I have ever found disappointing, was the tone of whoever was responding on user voice. They seemed more technical than customer focused, and came across rude and actually a bit obnoxious in their replies, which is very unlike the Phorest communication you normally give.

Naoise from Glam Gals

It's very "blonde" Friendly

Pros

It is a very straight forward to use and most definitely better/easier than any other system I used over the years. The team are so friendly /helpful.. you can be very tired at the end of a 10-12 hour day and maybe your cash up isn't going to plan. I've called the support team with such silly questions, if I can't figure out something from pure tiredness and I'm always treated with such politeness/and I'm not felt in any way that I have annoyed anyone. I also love all the reports, available to me. Just to be able to see how some staff are doing or product sales or overall takings..

Cons

I'd love to see more of an easier approach to showing if the client was new or old when they check in, and also if they have had a patch test with us or not, especially for hd brows and waxing. (I'm saying that maybe there is something that's as clear as day but I've just never been shown how to do this)

Vivian from The Secret garden Spa

Industry: Cosmetics

We Don't love it anymore

At first it was great but we honestly need more from our software and are currently seeking other options

Pros

the ease of use, support and ideas for future

Cons

it's not updating with the the times, features we thought would have progressed by now are still lacking, especially emails and the support is nothing like it was

it was new and exciting

Jackie from Bodywise beauty salon Ltd

Bowled over by this system after 23 yrs of pencil & paper bookings. Glad I made the leap to Phorest

Professionalism and accuracy along with lots of feature just starting to enjoy.

Pros

The speed I can make bookings and changes. Clear, straight forward screens, easily understandable and visible. Great marketing features which I know will bring big changes to our salon. Great staff reports showing clear results of sales, targets and utilisation - a real help for one-to-ones. Appointment reminders and email marketing are a great feature which I am enjoing learning to use. Can wait for all the positive changes Phorest will bring our salon.

Cons

One or two niggly things on the screen but all about personal preference. I'd like a time scale on both sides of the page, and the hours to be shown in bold with the quarter past half past and quarter to in normal size. When I make a few selections of treatments for a client and she changes her mind the timings don't automatically bunch together - for example if the client selected an hour treatment followed by a half hour treatment the system would say book 3pm for the first and 4 pm for the second, but if the client then changed her mind with the first treatment and changed it to a half hour treatment the system keeps 3pm for the first appointment but leaves the second appointment at 4pm whereas it should automatically shift it up to 3.30pm. The only other thing we'd like is a page down button on the key board - out laptop isn't touch screen and the mouse is only a pad - it is difficult to slid up and down the page while holding a phone in one hand!

June 2016

Kala from Alak health and beauty

Outstanding

Phorest was easy to deal with from the word go - down to earth, understanding, and trustworthy. I suffer from learning disabilities and Phorest staff are so patient with me and really help me to understand anything I need. They are right there for me even down to the stupid things like how do I open something. Or where to find something. This was a big step for me and Phorest made it so easy. It's so good I tell everyone about it. I love it and to know I have it makes me proud.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use, nice and bright, colourful, and it changes all the time. I love how it saves looking at the same screen all the time, and Phorest listens to the client base and changes things when they need to which I think is just amazing.

Cons

I don't like the fact that there our little bits in each section so you have to really search for some things to find what you want. And I don't like that it doesn't come with a spell check as this would be so helpful.

Francisco from Blue Jade Med Spa

Great software with even better customer service

Customer service reviews were important to me when I decided to go with Phorest and they had not let me down. They are always in contact and the response time is really short. We had the first training call yesterday and my receptionist (who is not very computer savvy) was very happy because of the easiness to use and manage appointments. I have gone further exploring other features and everything is basically done with a few clicks. The video tutorials are endless and the manuals and ebooks are easy to read. 100% satisfied so far.

Pros

Easy to use. Very intuitive. Great customer service. Has a report for everything. Full customized services, providers, resources, and inventory. Nice app included with the price (others charge extra). Did I mention the great customer service?

Cons

Wish they had a more configurable patient form and the option to add scanned forms and pictures. High set up fee but they input the information of your inventory, services, and client database for you before going live. Need to have the software "installed" in a pc/mac but the information is safe stored in the cloud. You can access it anytime from the your app but not from any computer.

Sandra from Savvi Beauty Clinic

I have this software for last 7 years and think it is the best in the market

I think this software is great. Contact to client is easy, online bookings, easy in use etc.

Pros

This system is easy to use, i like that there are regular updates to make its better and better. Very good support, too.

Cons

I would like if the working with the database on the pages would be easier. For example- if you work on clients database if you go from page 1 to work on page 2 to delete or archive some client the system automatically brings you back to page one. It is quite annoying if you are working on page 5 and you would like to work with more than one client on this page. You constantly have to scroll the system from page one. (I am not sure I explained this correctly :))

Andy from GreenIST

Great Software, Great Support but could be improved

The automation and easy of management saved our business 10 to 30 hours a month, its an absolute dream but i just wish it could do more and be relevant in todays market

Pros

This software is absolutely great for any salon, we use it our self in our Worthing branch and it makes managing appointments extremely easy! No training is needed as its very easy to use, the drag and drop interface makes scheduling our employees great, and if theres ever an absence its able to give us a staff by staff feature of their day plan (if its all booked in with Phorest)

Cons

What we have done to give the client complete control is integrate this software into our website, this lets them see all of their available options and times for treatments. What i would like to see in the near future is staff, so someone can book a specific appointment with a member of our team! The system itself is closed to the outside world so its quiet hard to grow your company once your using this software, its limited by its own design and before you invest i would make sure you aren't looking for any additional features before committing.

Vi from VG Medispa

It is a good software, easy to use and quick.

Pros

I like that everything is easy to find. Big buttons, does what it says on the tin really. Easy to input data, maybe too easy that people just don't input anything else apart from name, tel and email and still saves it? I like the email functionality which is free, SMS functionality but it is paid. Also can link to social media, which is good for salons with less than 3 branches (easier to manage the content).

Cons

Reports are not as easy to do, if you do not want the standard stuff. I would personally improve that bit and make clever reports. Also, I would prefer the app to be improved as it looks very dated and old and it is not as personalised as you would need. Additionally, push notifications on the app for appointment reminders should come as standard and at the moment this function is not available. Everyone does push notifications, even for pushing content on blogs and social media.

July 2015

Amy from Tulip Hair

July 2015

Easy to use, amazing after sales team

I was recommended by a customer of mine who loved their system. I called the number listed on the website 3 times with no answer and no answer machine facility. I then filled in a contact form and someone (Brian I think!) called me straight away and apologised for the phone technical issues, they explained everything really well to me and I felt that this was the right system for me and loved the philosophy of "Let's Grow." I booked an appointment to meet with a sales rep. When the rep came, I felt a little disappointed, he wasn't really that friendly and I felt like he sped through some of the features. A few of the questions I asked he answered with "the trainer will show you that on the day" which wasn't really what I wanted to hear when I was debating wether or not to spend a lot of money on a system. I asked if I could apply a 25% discount to group of customers that have used me for 10 years and I was told "No, you'll have to do that manually for each one, each visit" (the technician today laughed and told me of course I could :) ) When I saw my customer I told her about my bad experience and she convinced me to try again (so you need to thank her- (Tej & Co)) and said she'd had nothing but good experiences, so I decided to give it another go. The technician Dave who came out to me today was amazing, really friendly and so helpful, answered all my questions and went out of his way to give me contact details and then help me again at 7.30pm to set up my home computer. He is a real credit to your company! Everybody else that I've spoken to either over the phone or via email have been great, responding quickly to everything and again really friendly but professional. I haven't heard from the rep since the day I paid my deposit, and I feel like that says it all. I never write reviews (least of all bad ones!) but I truly believe that without that recommendation or your other staff I wouldn't have come on board with Phorest, and that would have been a massive shame- I've only had it 12 hours and I love it!

Charley from Charley's Angels Hair, Nails and Beauty

Woukd highly recommend to everyone (and I do!)

Phorest had been absolutely amazing from day one. Unlike other companies that once they have sold you the software, you never hear from anyone again. Phorest really care about their clients. The continued support, blogs and customer service are incomparable. Not forgetting the software itself is fantastic. Everything we asked for and more so much, in fact, I probably don't use ALL the features available due to having to sit down and read through all the manual - Highly recommend this. Today was the first time we had to phone forest 're a support matter in 18months and it was resolved promptly not affecting business because the IPads and Phones were still working. Thanks a million guys

Pros

Online bookings, Reports, photos & marketing

Cons

Unable to upload your own consultation forms from other companies

December 2015

Harpreet from Beauty By Thread

December 2015

Very good but can be better

I try to raise these issue with customer service and on user voice too but didn't get any success 1- I request to bring receipt reprint option in front where we book appointments , right now it is in sales window and I don't want to give access to my all employees for sales window ,it is a same thing giving access to my employees for financial report, please either bring it in front at appointment builder page or hide total sale where it says cash and credit total . 2- Please provide us overtime calculation in clock in and clock out report , I use excel sheet to count the over time , I have 40 employees and I have to feed each employee hours manually to excel sheet to calculate the overtime .Please provide us the option to feed after how many hours of day the overtime start and same thing after how many hours of week the overtime start. 3-Please give us the option in financial monthly report to break that report in days , for example if I need to tally a report of one month with my QuickBooks , I need to pull 30 reports , if I need to tally yearly report I need to pull 12 reports , if I have a audit and they wants to see daily reports for 3 months I need to pull about 90 reports. 4- user voice should be given a new look , its just a suggestion , I think you should screen each voice and then you guys should write them down in a right way so each of us can understand ,by doing this it won't have duplicate request and a person like me who is not good in explaining can have a proper voice . Please change the vote system too , I think its should be on priority bases instead of votes , I mostly run out of votes but there are lots of things which I want to see in future so I think for example there are 10 suggestion I should pick the number one priority and then second and so on .and this way I can vote (pick the priority )on each of suggestion and you will know which suggestion clients wants first .

Shirley from Popham Hairdressing Ltd

Good software

Pros

The support team are brilliant and always happy to support and help where they can. Customer service excellent too. I like that its iCloud based . I like the reports too when they work!!

Cons

We can not book colour online because we can't book across three chairs !! Was promised we would be able to do this in the sales pitch - yet to happen and have resigned myself to accepting that it wont work as I don't think there is a way for it to happen. We are very happy we moved over to Phorest anyway and 4 years on, we like it and have just purchased another license for you new salon ( so it cant be bad!! )

Matthew from Matthew Jonathan Salon

This Software Rocks!

Its been a fantastic transition from MINDBODY software to PHOREST . The Team at Phorest is nothing short of brilliant. I Just want to share Two things. 1 the software 2 The support. 1. I have been using Mindbody for over a year. I have a medium size staff of 6 stylist in total and depend on a full management software to manage my small salon. Honestly you cannot even compare the software, Phorest is way more complete, and is made for the hair industry. It works so well, No bugs. The software never crashes. It works smoothly. Its really simple and easy to navigate, book appointments , run reports. I wish I had found the software ages ago! My old software was crashing and full of bugs, constantly on the phone trying to fix an issue on the site that was the software. They have amazing social media integration. Marketing is all worked into the software, and very easy to use. They have great email campaigns all built in. Well I could write a full page here but will move quickly to point 2. 2 The service and support is amazing, we have had ongoing training for all our staff, If we are stuck on any difficulty amazing support is just a call away. I Am looking forward to making full use of this powerful tool in my Salon, and looking forward to growing my business with Phorest. Thanks to Daniel , Shane, Barbara, Martha Helen And all the guys at Phorest for all the help support and training. Looking forward to growing with Phorest. Matthew Jonathan

Pros

Easy to use. A complete system. Great support

Cons

None

harpreet from Beauty By Thread

Good Software but it can be better

Pros

easy to use , one of the best software in the market , support team is great , cost effective , upgrade with new feature and improvement is always a plus .

Cons

few general things are missing , it is always good to wok on big improvements but its also important to work on few general things too for example Paymentmate software from phorest needs to be released Please bring reprint receipt option on appointment page Please add currency calculater on cash up user voice needs to be redesign

February 2015

Jennifer from Cherry Red

February 2015

Great company, great people, great service

When choosing to go into business it was important for me to do research on salon software systems. I looked into the pros and cons of a few different companies. A couple of the things I took into consideration were the start up costs and how the company can help us grow. Phorest came out out on top by a mile. The start up cost where competitive and came with benefits that other companies where not offering (at the time) A few of the key things that where important for the business in my point of view are our online presence. Phorest a comany in my opinion are forward thinking they provided us with the means to book online directly too our appointment page, a salon branded app along side the option to post our feed back directly to facebook, Twitter and Pintrest. This has served endless benefits for us. It's provided us with new clients who have found us directly from Google based on our facebook reviews. Not to mention the benefits of having those reviews In the first place good or bad. The level of customer service received every time we have contact has been inpecible to say the least. Always greeted with a friendly voice at the other end of the phone and any and all issues are resolved promptly. There level of comunication is high and you are never left wondering what's happened when in the unfortunate instance of a glitch in the system. It is very clear they are a company who care about its clients and are always on had with great new marketing ideas and promotions! I genuinely feel our growth as a business is just as important as there own. Which in comparison to other conpanies I looked into this stood out a mile. I am very happy for choosing Phorest and I have recommend them to my salon owner friends near and far and will continue to do so.

Petch from Boston Brand Bars t/a Boston Barber Bars

Friendly helpful knowledgeable staff.

Clarity of the daily business conducted in the shops. Staff usage, sales, cash in store. It's all there to view.

Pros

Simple to use and very functional. The reports are great and save a lot of time at month end. I love the fact I can now access all the branches through the app. This is a major step forward for any business owner or manager.

Cons

Cloud based so reliant on internet connection. Internet goes down and we can't process sales. Not good.

Amar from The skin care company

Phorest are leaders in their field

I just wanted to say how amazing the phorest software and the people who work for this company are! I have been approached quite a few times by their competitors and have always stuck with this company for both our clinics as they are always trying to push things forward and have always come up with great ideas to increase Revenue. This coupled with the amazing customer service gives me no reason to ever leave :-) Up the great work xxxx

Pros

The layout and ease of use

Cons

The layout and ease of use

Angela from Sensoria Beauty

Excellent Customer Support

Really helps me to manage the business more easily

Pros

Quick and efficient support by experts. Easy to use software. Lots of reports Makes running the business that bit easier!

Cons

Doesn't integrate with merchant services unit- have to cash up twice, once on system and once on merchant service terminal and hope the two match! No stats on emails which makes me still prefer Mailchimp

David from iFloat

Great Software!

Pros

First of all let me make it very clear that this software is the BEST in the market... everything about it is easy to use, the best support team I've ever come across. I'd compare the support team experience to Amazone's or PayPal's customer service. There's nothing wrong with the software whatsoever but minor issues that I'd put it down in Cons section.

Kaldev from serenity the beauty clinic

basic add ons

Please add a function where multiple client payments can be taken, as a partner/couple or a friend may be paying for treatments for 2 people even 3 at times, this would be a fantastic function and make the system less cumbersome and time-consuming when taking group payments. Also, add a basic invoice log: date, type of invoice (stock, utilities), Company, ref number, amount, Paid/unpaid, this will enable to look at business cash flow and will turn the system into a true salon management system. Set 2 stock levels - 1) store room stock 2) treatment room stock, will aid in easier stock taking, tracking of stock etc.... RETURNS: when an item is returned system automatically returns item to stock, should be 2 options 1) return to stock 2) return to supplier (returned to supplier, refund client, and value deducted from professional sales purchases Loyalty points: on pos ask if products to be redeemed on points, able to set independent amount of points will aid marketing, and request loyalty card no Loyalty card no points, there is no point in salons investing in loyalty cards if these are not going to be produced, and salons will not see the need for investing in these as the loyalty points are automatically applied, with the no card no points system, salons will benefit if clients do not produce card, also clients will Add to subconsciously keep the card with them and hopefully promote benefits to friends and family

Alysse from Lit Salon

Has many great features that help streamline and automate our customer database and interactions.

Ease of booking and streamlined customer connection.

Pros

Many systems already in the software make our interactions with our clients easy and efficient. Great booking software with plenty of report analysis to check our growth and progress. They listen to consumer suggestions and are constantly improving the software and adding new features.

Cons

Some of the clickable icons are not obvious or intuitive. Some text that can be clicked on for additional options doesn't always look like a clickable button.

George from Infobahn Softworld

It is a good software, easy to use and quick.

Pros

The automated reach out to Cilents is such a time saving feature. I do like the loyalty scheme feature this I feel will support further growth together with the intervertebral social media marketing.

Cons

The training sessions I feel would be much more beneficial in smaller groups. With Phorest there does appear to be a lot of add ons to your original purchase price and monthly fee but hopefully as phorest's software encourages growth & Cilent retention these will be an investment.

Mary from Newbridge College

positive experience

We have full control on how we use the sytem. Customers rarely if at all have any complaints. Any errors are merely human ones

Pros

The system is efficient, reliable and user friendly. Clear instructions on how to use. Allows us to use frequently.

Cons

Confined to 160 characters for single text. Should be able to set up various ways to have replies from customer.

Donna from Allure Aesthetics

Phorest software

I looked at lots of systems and Phorest was one of the first but I was apprehensive at paying the initial outlay especially as I had already used a system for a couple of months which didn't work for me. I trialled a few different systems but nothing fitted right with me so I re-visited Phorest and it looked amazing. I took the plunge and at the training I kept saying "I can't believe how easy this is to use" Honestly I can't believe how much time I wasted looking at other systems. All I can say is you get what you pay for. Phorest is easy to use, it does everything apart from making your patients tea and coffee! It works on iPads, iPhones, the training is excellent and company support is amazing, they really want to work with you and grow your business. It only lost one star as we can't go totally paperless at present but I know they are looking into this. Best decision I have made and it is so professional.

Pros

Easy to use and easy on the eye Lots of reports Text and email templates or make your own Stock taking I love everything about it actually!

Cons

Will be good to be able to go totally paperless at some point but I know this will come to the future

Karen from The Vanity Case Beauty Studio

Bin your pencil and appt book

This system changed my salon life for the better. Online bookings saves me a receptionist. And the ease to look at two locations is brilliant. Having client notes at my finger tips saves me having to remember everything and I simply can't imagine not having Phorest in my life....fantastic all round salon software

Pros

Easy to use. Everything at my fingertips

Cons

On the odd occasion when I can't do what I want

April from April's beauty boutique

Extremely helpful, always great to call back and resolve any problems

Pros

Cons

Like it all, I just need to use it better. It's hard to find the time for training on all the software has to offer

Linda from Stringers Hairdressing (Lincoln)

Makes salon administration easy

Pros

Cons

The software comes at a price & there are fees that come with online booking etc. There are occasionally issues with access as it is cloud based which affects our ability to process clients & make bookings but these are very rare.

Amy from Lily Lane Beauty Lincoln

Everyone has been really helpful, efficient and really supportive helping me set up my new software.

I'm really hoping it is going to help me boost by business reputation online and bring in new business and help with retaining existing clients and turn them into loyal regular clients.

Pros

Its really user friendly. The staff have been amazing and genuinely want to help me grow my business and do well. Love that you can link all your reviews in one place and monitor them. so much easier. Also love all stock is easily managed and the Treatcards are a great idea that my clients are really excited to get involved in. Also cannot wait to be able to use my salon app.

Cons

That its web based... I think its a real downside. But so far its only downside. Possibly would be good to be able to do more on Phorest Go! I do alot from home on my day off and it would be great to be able to see a little more on my phone/tablet rather than having to purchase another computer for home or bring my work computer home.

Emilia from New Skin Esthetics

lovely

works great

Pros

love the system, when something is misunderstood or there was a mistake made the customer service is right there so help and they are very patient, explain you everything step by step

Cons

sometime the simple is hard to use. also booking, clients that use online booking, for some reason it is hard for them to use the website

Shamus from Sarah Mason Professional

Helpful system that is easy to use.

A basic ability to manage my clients and have good records for historical that is easily accessible.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. A good way to monitor what is going on. It is easy to manage appointments. The support team is always on hand to support and advise with any potential issues that may arise.

Cons

Tricky having the initial training before the software was installed in the Salon. So some of the functionality that exists around permissions and betters ways of using the system was hard to take in at the time.

Vijay from Infobahn Softworld

Brilliant cloud based solution

Pros

I really like the way the system confirms appointments and manage the entire inventory. You can monitor the entire staff and accordingly your clients will be attracted.

Cons

while conversating with clients there is nothing specific to maintain their requested data, which can actually be noted.

Monique from The Hair Cafe

Sooo very Happy!!!

we left Salon Iris because the software was so redundant and complicated. it has many features but had ugly visual and rude customer service. played with Phorest and we have totally hit the jackpot. I feel like our business is on the right track. Reports are simple and easy to understand this software is social savvy and the clients love it. We could brag all day but you wont understand unless you try it out. We were so nervous to leave but it has been the best decision of 2017. Look forward to our journey and we must compliment the amazing and outstanding customer service. I hang up happy any time i call Phorest especially if i speak with Daniel. We have referred all our friends to Phorest.

Pros

Socially savvy. customer service is A plus and the system is easy to use. Great reports and simple operating functionality.

Cons

no payroll that makes me sad but we will live

Response from Phorest Salon Software

Replied February 2017

Thanks so much for the lovely message Monique :) Looking forward wo working with you #letsgrow! Connor, Phorest

Terri from Capelli company

A must have

Could not function without this software! It takes all the hard work out of running a business. Phorest is a good company to deal with and they give great customer service

Brid from Beauty at Eleven, Cashel.

So easy to use. It really takes the stress out of day to day running of my salon

Pros

The weekly & monthly reports on all services, stock, products & staff so helpful. On line booking has massively increased our business. our clients love the on line booking. the promotional emails are great for quite weeks. The treat cards really work for new clients to get them to return again.

Cons

clients having to much access to their client services history on line. not having a cancellation list for online users

Pat from Jemz Salon

Industry: Law Enforcement

I have only been using the software for a week now and already I am noticing big changes to my salon

This software has given me control of my salon as I don't work in the salon, I know what is going on and able to keep on top of my business.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate around, the various colours kinda personalise the calendar but still makes it very user friendly. I did not margin for the ongoing training offered by Phorest at my convenience , I expected to be able to get hold of someone when I want for any issues that I come across and I have not been disappointed thus far. I was a little dubious about the monthly price of the software package but now I am seeing that its good value for my hard earn cash. I hope this continue but so far I have no reason to think otherwise. I am looking forward to a long and prosperous working relationship with Phorest. Phorest you rock.

Stacey from Head shed

Couldn't do without it

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I don't like.online booking can be messed up sometimes .I also don't like the stock system too hard to manage

laura from Laura the eyelash fairy

The best receptionist ive ever had

Online booking is such a huge help. The bookings judt keep coming. Ability to charge for no shows is a god send

Pros

Online booking option is so helpful as we send it in our automated email response. The ability to fully charge no shows is a really good deterrent also.

Cons

It crashes every once in a while. Usually for no more than 60 minutes and probably only a handful of times a year. They are very quick to get on top of any problems

Araya from Araya Beauty

June 2016

The best in the business!

Have been using Phorest for the past couple of months now and I must say, it's definitely the best salon software we've used to date, we've had to kiss a few frogs before we found our prince but Phorest is definitely worth the investment and it's been onwards and upwards since we started using it with the help of their excellent support team.

Pros

Ease of use, friendly navigation, great customer support. It's like having an in-house marketing team it's so simple to activate the in-built marketing functions.

Cons

The price is a little punchy when comparing the market, but once you've spent some time using it and the team become adept at unleashing its full potential, the value is evident.

Sharon from The Ten Salon

Only good as a diary- old fashioned software

Disappointed with the software.

Pros

Great diary features, staff rostering also quite good.

Cons

Useless for marketing, their ‘upgraded’ marketing suite is frustrating and not at all user friendly. Take hours to produce a simple newsletter it’s not worth using, and if you want to save a draft to re visit later, good luck trying to find it. Customer service don’t really want you to call, so I’ve just been cut off again. They do answer support tickets but on another day, so it’s all a bit slow, and if you’re a busy salon, it’s not the best.

Reasons for Choosing Phorest Salon

It promises a great product and to be fair the diary is good.

March 2015

Chris from CDC Accounting Ltd

March 2015

The Crem de la Crem of Salon Software

Overall Impression: I have been a customer of Phorest for the past 4 years, over that time I've seen the software improve and evolve with the needs of busy salon owners. The owners of the company and all of the staff have a real passion for the product, and invest heavily in their time and expertise with any issue Salon Owners have. For the Salon Owners who really want to take control of the day to day running of the salon and have ambitious plans to grow then Phorest is a worth while investment. Also know that Ronan and his team are not sitting at home enjoying there product, they are innovating and improving on a regular basis. Pros - Cloud Based, Support is excellent, they offer outstanding training and customer service, they listen to their customers with User Voice, and they genuinely care about your business. Business Blogs with Guest speakers is great. Cons - It's hard to find a con, I look at the software with 2 eyes, from a Salon owner who uses it and a Salon Owner Accountant who recommends it. If I have a con I know I can send an Email to Ronan, and we will discuss it, usually find a solution within the software it's self or we'll start to work on it implementing improvements.

Kerry from The Retreat At Framlingham

So easy from start to install.

Eases the pressure on the reception desk.

Pros

I am now part time after having a baby so installing this software will make my life so much easier. I feel that i will be able to manage the salon a lot easier from a distance. It also eases the pressure on the reception desk. Clients able to book 24/7.

Cons

Haven't found anything to dislike yet. We are going live in August but i have every faith in Phorest that the system is going to run smoothly. From the contact i have had so far with Phydos & Colette i am confident in this.

September 2016

Debbie from Beauty and The Bistro

September 2016

Fantastic Software

We have just established a large beauty salon and skin clinic in the Midlands and initially conducted a massive amount of research into salon software concluding that Phorest is streets ahead of everything else currently available on the market. It is utterly superb software and I can't speak highly enough of it. It's easy to use, responsive, clever and well thought-out. It's wide-ranging capabilities are second-to-none and will make (and save) us a lot of money - we are delighted with it. I particularly like the 'at risk' facility which identifies those clients who have not visited the salon in the past few months. In addition, the service, training, advice and tips throughout the set-up and training have proved invaluable. Thank you so much Phorest - you have made all of our lives considerably easier!

Pros

User Friendliness

Cons

Aesthetics - i.e. could be prettier but that doesn't really matter.

May 2016

James from Clay Hair Limited

May 2016

We are just commencing but more than happy to update further once I have got used to the software

I can see straight away there is so many easy to use extra's from what we have previously used. I will get my head around these over the next few days nd revert back with more positive comments. Your team have also been on point and very good, especially Faelan & Justin. Negatives I want to share: - Online bookings deducting £1.50 per appointment!! If 100 bookings a month it is £150 a month which is a huge hit to my bottom line. Based on my previous software company there was no charge and most of my booking made over night too, so in my eyes I am concerned about this. almost £2000 a year! - Bookouts drop down menu- These are far more complex and long winded than the previous system i used, I showed Faelan how easy it was on my previous software and even though they are far behind you guys, there was a few things like this that were far easier. - Visual and easy on the eye. Again you can't see the whole name of the client so when they enter the salon you need to hover over each client to find out who they are. Also the flag icon and additional icons cover the name which i think could be a lot cleaner. Again i showed this to Faelan.

Amanda from Allen Ray Salon

I've had multiple software and this leads by far!

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, customer service, constantly updating, the app, online booking, marketing features, reports, consistency (rarely down and client always gets confirmations)

Bernadette from origin hair company

Impossible to get lost in this Phorest.

Every point of contact with the Phorest team is done with ease and professionalism. I am delighted with the software and impressed with the customer care.

Pros

It is so easy to use and makes the the most tedious reports easier to understand and control. Make my job as Manager easier.

Cons

Haven't found a flaw yet!!

Samantha from Athrú hair salon

100% happy with phorest

Delighted I decided to go with Phorest Software last year when I opened my salon so easy to use, has everything you need & great friendly & helpful staff

Pros

Simple to use

Cons

Sometimes it's a bit slow