• Pros

• "Software is very user-friendly and easy to use. Very customizable as well. Took me about a day to learn how to use it and it's very easy to navigate."

• "It is a great system. The ordering system is simple and efficient, the reports are thorough, it seems to be able to do everything I need it to do."

• "Ease of navigation. Good suite of applications for the business side."

• Cons

• "Some times credit card orders don't print sometimes u have to recalabrate the touch screen monitor but works great highly recommend"

• "So far we have not have any complains about this product! If we had to have one complaint it would be the price - that being said, it is definitely worth the investment!"

• "Love the software, can't find any cons with the software, the only thing that I would love to see more integration with merchant services with EMV capability. "

Browse Revention POS Reviews

Scott from Punxsy Pizza

Using Revention POS puts an independent operator on the same playing field as the big chains.

The POS has saved me & made me money. Saving payroll with quick driver drawer balancing to having all th elittle upcharges programmed in. It really opened my eyes to the 'numbers' & numbers don't lie.

Pros

I researched POS systems for a few years before choosing Revention. I was very impressed with the marketing capabilities of the system, but as time went on & saw the possibilities of the system I realized I now had the tools to really run a business. The delivery module is more than I could expect, this alone has saved me time & money. I find it very easy to prgram menu items & coupons...The integration of online & mobile ordering platforms is incredible & let's my business run smoothly. I have always had good experiences with their 24/7 support staff & they go the extra mile to get any questions or issues I may have resolved.

Cons

You got to keep up with technology. Revention is always a step ahead of me & I am the one that never seems to be caught up with all the things this system can do.

Bob from Pizza del Aureos

Revention POS

In the restaurant industry you have to have a great POS system to operate efficiently. Revention works great, and the customer service is fantastic.

Pros

Cons

As the system gets older little glitches are starting to appear. I believe updating the system would help

Chris from Hungry Howie's

Good software horrible company

Pros

Cons

The customer service is horrible. They raise the price by 30% in the middle of your contract without any warning or notice at all. If payment is not received within two days your current mapping system will no longer work. A mapping system that I've already paid for. They always do stuff like this. They know you need it so they just back you into a corner and say pay us or it won't work anymore. And then when you try to get a hold of management they never call you back. Horrible company.

Ann from Picklemans

Industry: Restaurants

Revention checks all the boxes and is about as user friendly as a POS system can get!

Revention is extremely straightforward and easy on the eyes! We're able to easily customize and change our menu when needed, and after experiencing a few other POS systems, I realized how much I love the daily reports that Revention sends out (and allows you to customize!)

Pros

It's extremely easy to use! It's so easy to train new employees and they can truly "master" the system (or at least the basics of it) after only a few uses.

Cons

Our business is VERY delivery heavy, so I do wish that some of the delivery features could be improved upon. Even still, it does the job and allows us to manage 100+ deliveries in about a two or three hour window of time!

Reasons for Choosing Revention POS

Revention provides everything that we need in a POS system and allows our businesses to execute the high sales volume that we do day in and day out. We've explored other options but in the end weren't able to find anything that could provide us with all of the features and ease of use that Revention does!

Response from Revention

Replied August 2019

Thank you for reviewing Revention! We truly appreciate the kind words as we strive to provide an outstanding product to our customers.

Roger from Bruno's Pizza

Industry: Restaurants

Revention is like a GPS for your business

My experience with Revention has been everything I had hoped for. The soft ware keeps track of prior orders so that if you have an issue with a transaction it is at your fingertips.

Pros

I like how it. Keeps track of the servers tickets and money due. Also the servers’ tickets automatically go to the correct kitchen without the problem of reading illegible handwriting. Also it keeps the delivery drivers organized. We have been in business since 1963 and I wish we had Revention sooner, it has been a tremendous boost.

Cons

There isn’t really anything I don’t like about Revention. I wish I was more knowledgeable because it has much more features that I haven’t used.

Reasons for Choosing Revention POS

Revention seemed to be a much stronger program with better support.

Response from Revention

Replied November 2019

Hi Roger, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are excited to see that Revention has helped your business grow!

Todd from Romeos Pizza

Revention software user

Overall it has not been too bad sometimes you get a tech that is not well informed and it takes longer to get an issue fixed but that is understandable.

Pros

It is easy to navigate from one area to another

Cons

The fact that when someone uses the web and they put to many characters in the suite/Apt box it transluncates the order and we have no information for where to deliver the food too. We can retrieve the information as long as another Web order don't come thru before we retrieve the information. This has been an issue for may years and has not been fixed yet is disappointing to say the least.

Mark from Plymouth BEach, LLC (DBA Hungry Howie's 1501)

Revention for a Chain Restaurant

My franchise demands we use Revention, but overall the experience has been very good.

Pros

Ease of navigation. Good suite of applications for the business side.

Cons

On line ordering server sometimes goes down at peak times.

Maddie from Impact Merchandising

This POS is the best!

Pros

Very user-friendly, meaning training new employees is quick and easy. Programming new menu items, specials and coupons is a cinch! And if problems do arise, their 24/7 support is amazing and friendly.

It is ok

Overall it works well for adding points but not so much user friendly.

Pros

What I liked most about this product is being able to find customers accounts and download the account history.

Cons

I don't like that it won't allow to combine multiple accounts. It also will not allow you to edit or remove info.

Sara from Picasso's pizza and grill

Revention review

People are not ordering because the prices are too high and they cant figure out or find the menu online.

Pros

It's faster. It prints a ticket. The ticket prints to where you can see eveythiglng. You dont have to find the ticket

Cons

It is more confusing. I dont like it. The prices are too high. We cant do coupons ourself. I flat out dont like the whole system

Response from Revention

Replied October 2019

Hi Sara, Thank you for your honest review from your perspective. From what it seems like, many of these issues are in the hands of your managers, related to the high pricing and authorizing coupon issuing.

Jacob from Post Game Pizza

Revention is the best

Pros

The systems capabilities and functionality. iPhone used to use a slogan like we have an app for that. Well Revention might as well use the slogan we have a function for that.We use revention daily and love it. We have added on to our system with new options a few time and opened a 2nd location. From sales to service these guys are great. The more I have worked with them over the last couple years the more I have found a partnership in growing the business. Not only do these guys set up the programs and install them they genuinely care about you and the success of the business. I am personally in contact with my salesman weekly and I can get a hold of my installers on their personal cell phones if I have a serious problem that can't be fixed by regular technicians. Their service is one of a kind. Not only do they strive to have all software capable of doing more than you could imagine, they are even willing to program software for you and your personalized concept. No one else on the market will do that. As long as my doors are open, revention will be on the counter.

Cons

Honestly, the only negative thing I can say is that the system is costly. It's an investment. Yet I haven't found a system that's anywhere close to the same price that can do what revention can do. When you are ready to take your operation to the next level take revention with you.

Ben from Crust pizza

Revention POS

I have had a great experience with this software. Their customer support 24/7 has been a great feature they offer that we take advantage of. Any problem you have they will address quickly and resolve the issue.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly. Very easy to train new employees on this software. Easy to change things within the POS as well.

Cons

I like the software and really don't have anything I don't like about it. It's very easy to use. Very easy to train on.

Response from Revention

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Ben. We are glad that our customer service has been able to assist you no matter the time of day!

Joseph from Original Gino's Pizza

Very good POS system

It has really helped my place of work easy to train employees to use the post system overall very satisfied

Pros

The speed of orders and the technical support team it is very good to print off my nightly paper work very easy system to learn

Cons

Response from Revention

Replied October 2019

Hi Joseph, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We at Revention love to hear such great things on how we are streamlining your operations. If your credit card orders are causing an issue, please reach out to our 24/7/365 customer service!

Mike from Andolini's LLC

Revention is the end all be all of ease of use Mac like functionality for a restaurant

Pros

The online ordering and Enterprise functionality or top-notch, and since they also make the hardware along with the software I know that everything will connect and talk to each other seamlessly

Cons

In the past support was spotty, but from here on out it's been extremely diligent and respectable. I very much enjoy the product that helps my team get to where we need to be faster and easier.

Leandro from El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant

Industry: Restaurants

My experience has been outstanding. This is my first POS and I do not think that I will ever change.

Better flow in the kitchen and FOH

Pros

It is very user friendly easy to navigate and make changes. Every screen is easy to understand and to the point in what you are trying to accomplish when making a change.

Cons

It does not have an option to give quotes to catering.

Don from Knapppizzall

Revention POS

Great software fir the money. Very easy to use and track inventory.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and understand. The software holds so much information that we can go back to last year and compare numbers. Also the software hold customer information which makes it easier to complete orders.

Cons

I have no negative response for this software

Tony from J.B.Alberto's Pizza

Industry: Restaurants

Switching to Revention is one of the best things I have done for my business.

Everything that I explained in the Cons. It is a great product that is truly customizable. I really love it.

Pros

Ease of use, reports,customer service, tech support and marketing. We are a high volume operation and it more than handles all of our needs. Could not be happier with my choice. I highly recommend it.

Cons

I have nothing to say here, I am very happy with the product.

Mehgee from Fresh Brothers

Restaurant POS with a Support Team that tries.

The company I manage for has been using Revention for many years. The software is easy to use and you can always call their support line if you're ever in a jam. Unfortunately, they tend to put you on hold for long periods of time. This is not ideal when you're in the middle of a dinner rush and your POS crashes. However, their support team always tries their best to get your issues solved.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Extended time on hold on the phone.

Joseph from Ojai Pizza Copmpany INC.

There Representatives was very informative during the whole hunger rush demo. They took time to answer all questions.

Very fast for staff to take orders.

Pros

We like how it is integrated in our Revention system. I love how easy it is for customers to place orders quickly.

Cons

The payroll features. It is hard to tell when the employee is actually getting paid for breaks and when they are not.

Victor from Piezoni's

Excellent team of people, probably the best in the industry.

Pros

Everything in one place and their ability to do custom development with them is absolutely refreshing.

Brian from Bar 1919

Revention has been fantastic for our bar,

Pros

Revention is super easy to use and train new employees on. Speed is never an issue with this POS. We have a large inventory but Revention makes it very easy to simplify, organize and adjust.

Nathan from Sahara Nights Hookah

Worst POS Software you can use.

It did Function barely for the time that we used it.

Pros

The software can work okay if your willing to spend a lot of time figuring it out. However it is probably the worst POS software I have ever used.

Cons

The software is buggy and not dependable. The software is extremely expensive and for old out of date hardware, and dated software. The customer service is terrible and rude. They have hidden rules, for example. If you dont upgrade your software often enough they will make you completly rebuy the POS system in order to upgrade.

Response from Revention

Replied June 2019

Revention POS solution has been completely revamped for optimal use and is cost effective. Please considering us again.

Mehul from Piu Bello

Great POS!

Wonderful!

Pros

Ease of use, customizable. The support is great

Cons

Learning curve. Took staff a while to learn

January 2016

Mark from Maguire's Restaurant

January 2016

USED CAR SALESMEN!

All about the sale with these guys...if I had to bet I would say they are getting ready to put the company up for sale and they are trying to pump up the top line...customer service is not a phrase that is comprehended in this company. Almost zero communication with them in the weeks prior to install, menu not even 50% programmed on the day they were supposed to start installation...had to spend the first day and half (which I paid $800/day for training) finishing that, then couldn't install the following day because they neglected to send the key code software, then knocked out my phones and internet while installing the next night so I had no phones, nobody could call us and we could not call out for the entire day! Lost a ton of reservations and had many messages asking if we were CLOSED DOWN!!!....never acknowledged their mistakes, blamed everything on me, never offered an apology. Their "director" of Customer Service called and gave me a bunch of lip service, said she would send me an email summarizing our conversation and asking for my suggestions on how best to resolve the issue - never heard back from her or anyone else at this company...and the topper of it all - THEY SENT ME AN INVOICE FOR ALMOST $1000 to pay for the travel expenses for the installer....ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?????!!!!!!

Response from Revention

Replied June 2019

Apologies on your past experience with Revention. We have revamped our POS solution for optimal use and our management team has changed out completely. Please considering us again.

Rick from Chicago Oyster House

Baited & Switched

It has been a nightmare since installation. Revention is at least 2 years behind in software and hardware technology. All the phone calls to support has been why can't your software do this? Worst of all Revention promised to reduce processing fees and when the first statement comes the fees are 80% higher. Shocked and very angry at this company. Stay away from companies with this kind of business practice.

Pros

Finger Scan and the larger display screen

Cons

Outdated software and hardware. Can't perform the functions of a full-service restaurant. Management will take at least 45 minutes to close out day when it used to take 10. Maybe okay for QSR but do not get if you have a full-service restaurant.

Response from Revention

Replied October 2019

Hi Rick, We appreciate you letting us know of your concerns. The appropriate managers from our merchant services and customer service teams have been notified of your issues.

June 2014

Kristen from Local Joe's Pizza

June 2014

Don't buy Revention

I have been installed for 7 weeks and it has been the worst $15,000 I have ever spent. Avoid Revention like the plague. After a 2 hour meeting with their "executive team" supposedly to address my issues with the misrepresentation of the product, I was told that they were "taking that issue off the table". I guess that's corporate speak for we don't care you are unhappy. When I tried to return the system for refund they threatened to sue me. So much for the satisfaction guarantee. These people will lie and cheat to get you and keep you under contract. You might as well hand a pile of money to the last employee that no showed for all the good it will do your business.

Response from Revention

Replied June 2019