All Route4Me Reviews

Denis

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Good application from good team

This company help our volunteer, social organization in Ukraine work better in delivery provisions. I am personally glad to use it and speak with such good people

PROS

Easy of using software, a lot of features and most valuable thing for me is good support service. I had a few specific situation from errors to idea to integrations and support team helps every time. I don’t see such things before. Thanks to all of them

CONS

Not a lot, maybe some features with statistics not work well for me

Kevin

Package/Freight Delivery, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2020

Daily User

I am a  daily user of your route4me app. As I am a FedEx home delivery driver. I enjoy the simplicity of the app, in comparison to other GPS apps on the market. However, it seems sometimes some of the addresses I input get dropped off once I optimize the route or either the map location places me on the other block in location to the address I am seeking. I have conducted an update to the software and it still happens. This is frustrating when executing my route, as I have to spend additional time redirecting myself from map location.

PROS

Simplicity and ease of use of the app. Unlimited stops can be added, easy to update, change or add locations while en route

CONS

Sometimes inaccurate place of address location, long time to optimize and load No indication of duplicate address being added. Inconsistent ability to change location as visited, the app will sometimes not change color.

Reasons for switching to Route4Me

A limited number of stops to be added. As a Fed Ex driver, we have anywhere from 85-130 stops daily

Kyle

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

After 4 year it’s gotten worse

4 years ago I would have said good for the price now I think it’s terrible and actively looking for new companies and have told probably 100 other garbage company owners to stay clear it’s not worth it

PROS

In the beginning for one driver it was functional and a good price but isn’t good for bigger companies with more then one truck.

CONS

The routing isn’t great with wrong locations and routes that don’t make sense Not a lot of great features and not able to turn features on and off. Terrible customer support, best way to get a response is by submitting a ticket forget about talking to anyone and most of the time I’m just told we can’t help but that’s a good idea we will submit for consideration. The functionality is poor and is-meant for small companies with minimal stops. Once we got a lot of stops and multiple truck the quality went down big time and price skyrocketed

Reasons for switching to Route4Me

Idk why now should have stayed

Aairon

Package/Freight Delivery, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

best tracking and tracking app for the delivery of your packages

PROS

the organization and way of creating the routes

CONS

no comment, everything is good, If they could improve something, it is to make it consume less battery for low-end cell phones

1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

Great Costumer Service

PROS

Salesforce Sales Cloud is a stable interface that functionality appeals to me. It's quick to navigate and communicate. The functionalities are in accordance with the structure and requirements of the work. We use chatters to help communicate within the group. We also identify and divide client's cases and submissions. This enables us to deliver better reporting . The syncing with third-party applications is very useful. Our phone system maintains track of all incoming and outgoing calls. And we are able to transfer chat conversations into specific files.

CONS

It can be difficult to find good support because it is so complicated. If you want to use Salesforce Service Cloud, finding good support who knows what they're doing in the initial setup is probably the most important challenge you'll face. Find a Salesforce Accredited Partner to maximise the chances of having good support. Using the different Salesforce Tools available to you will also assist you in implementing Salesforce.

Shaun D

Reviewed April 2018

Took the guess work out of service and delivery

Freed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.

PROS

Very easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.

CONS

Some functionality for back-end processes like auto invoicing as well as automatic dispatching were still easier to do by hand.

Toby

Reviewed March 2018

Saves you time and money

PROS

Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

CONS

You must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!

Jacqueline

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Route4Me works for Me!

I'm in field sales, so the app allows me to work more efficiently. I minimize drive time between stops, and so I'm able to see more people in a day. Plus I love the fact that it gives the travel time between each stop, this helps when scheduling appointments.

PROS

It's accurate, easy to use, easy to edit route. Great value for cost.

CONS

No option/function to be able to add notes to a route

Colin

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2019

I bet it does more

I’ve been able to increase productivity.

PROS

It’s easy to use and for the most part accurate. Easy to make on the fly adjustments.

CONS

Occasionally inaccurate in its routing.

Reasons for switching to Route4Me

Other product was too complicated.

Douglas

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Amazing app, very useful

PROS

Very easy to use , save me time and money managing the routes

CONS

It could be faster, especially when opening big routes

Stan

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Route4Me - a valuable tool to help us accomplish our mission

Our organization is an all-volunteer non-profit that delivers healthy food to our city's children every week throughout the Summer school vacation when the meals normally available from the school system to low-income families is no longer available.

PROS

Ease of creating new maps from imported addresses. The flexibility of modifying routes easily by importing new addresses and inserting them into existing routes with drag and drop technology. Critical to our operation is the ability to export mapping results from Roue4Me to be imported into our database and be integrated with our delivery lists. Route4Me does this easily.

CONS

Our drivers are all volunteers so we do not use all of the powerful Smartphone navigation available from Route4Me so we rely upon printed maps and driving directions. I find the quality of the printed maps lacking due to the density of our 12 routes, making 15 to 25 stops per route over quite compact local routes in the city.

Reasons for switching to Route4Me

This product no longer supported by Microsoft and also had no capability to export mapping results to be integrated with our database. Printed maps were more flexible and useful than those from Route4Me.

Tim

Legal Services, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

Worth Over $100,000

The customer service is 20 out of 10. Close to the best in any business (mine is good too :-) but I would say they are the Cadillac of any service team I have been around.

PROS

I can have a route up and running in minutes. My routes change often during the day. With a click of a (+) add address I can add as many as I want. Optimization for the least amount of gas, millage and time. I can copy paste from an excel sheet.

CONS

Really, I have nothing to report negative, really. I am grandfathered in to a 50.00 month plan now I understand it is more.

Reason for choosing Route4Me

Speed and consistency of the technology.

Jarrod

Package/Freight Delivery, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Bad customer support

I will look for a routing service with greater customer support.

PROS

Product worked well and was able to upload (via Excel) and plan routes for my daily deliveries quite easily.

CONS

After 1.5 years of subscribing, I suddenly lost access to my account while I was out on my route. I was told it was because my google play account email did not sync with the route4me email. Not only did I lose major productivity on that day, I have spent over 6 hours trying to resolve the issue with Route4me and Google play customer support. Neither of them have been the least bit helpful. I have cancelled my account.

Sheila

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2023

The Route 4me Way!

The staff is always responding immediately via chat which is excellent for my direct reports. [sensitive content hidden], is an amazing and knowledgeable account manager who is always available and helps me with everything!! I truly appreciate him.

PROS

Being able to create routes quickly for drivers . This system has cut our mappings of routes in half, giving my staff more time to focus on other tasks.

CONS

At times Receiving different answers from the route4me staff

jenna

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2020

Often times does not load

PROS

Then when it comes in wanting to use it or needing to use it it doesn't load. You do everything in your power and ability to make it happen and it's just does not load. Often times this app just does not open up. When I contact customer support they are very very big and not really helpful. I used to love it when I used to be able to communicate with the owner directly of this app of course that was a few years ago before he went big and sold the company but it was a much more intimate experience on your issues were addressed immediately

CONS

When it doesn't load and you don't know what to do.

Sierra

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

Good for Realtors!

Overall I've had a good experience, and I'm glad to be using this product.

PROS

I like being able to see arrival times and departure times to stay on track with my clients. I also like to be able to print them a copy of our route, so they know what to expect.

CONS

I was initially frustrated by the time zone issue, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me fix it, so now I have no issues. I can use the software as intended without any issues.

Dani

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Expensive with lots of additional costs

There have been two times I've tried to resolve an error happening in back end when creating routes but support team has not been in touch (confirmed by chat that its a R4M error) Its been good but the plans are inflexible and the issue above has stopped me getting the most I can out of it.

PROS

The reporting abilities are quite useful and easy to use

CONS

There are errors and the training is not that easy to use - the additional costs also amount very quickly especially for a small operation

Moncy