All Routific Reviews

Great Canadian App

Ryan

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Easy to use, quick to set up, fully featured

Providing route optimization for door to door delivery of emergency food supplies to home-bound seniors, as well as quarantined or isolated families with children would not have been possible without this.

PROS

Really appreciated that I do not need to enter an end location point to enable route optimizations. We don't know where our drivers will end up after a route, we just need the route to be as fast as possible.

CONS

So far I have not found anything I like least, I suppose that I wish I did not have to download the solution to see a table view of the route just to check it, I'd like to be able to see the table view right in the browser so I can catch mistakes with load, notes, timing etc. I find the timeline feature confusing and not as helpful.

Reason for choosing Routific

Price, easy of setup, SAAS, API features.

Kajetan

Simple as bread

Excellent made my life a lot simpler. If we scale, I hope it will scale with us. I also like the support guys were super helpfull

PROS

The simplicity is king. I dont have to show my drivers anything the administration is funny how easy it is. The other software made the whole task look super difficult with a ton of features I didn't use. I also like the interface, the simple use of colors. Its so simple my little brother can use it.

CONS

It is maybe laking some simple features like more notes for drivers. I would need a note that I can name. My guys have to put bread in to deliveries and for them to know how much to but I would like a costumizible note that i could name Bread and just add 1,2,3... Also there are a few bugs, and the softwere becomes a bit slow to respond when you go 250+delivery.

Reason for choosing Routific

Ease of use, and the feature to export the solution. Probably all of them have this feature but It was just too difficult to find ;)

Thanks for the great review! You mentioned that you'd like to create notes for drivers. We in fact have this this! You can use "custom fields" when you upload your stops. https://academy.routific.com/en/articles/1370850-custom-fields-and-how-to-add-them

Replied May 2020

Reed

Events Services, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Quality Support

Routific was terrific in allowing me an extended "free trial" period to compllete a charity event. Thanks, in behalf of the Alzheimer Society.

PROS

Routific was easy to use! I nneded something quick and easy to help a Charity event. Routific worked, and they extended the free trial period to allow me to complete the effort.

CONS

I had 36 drivers to assign, the maximum number of vehicles in the free trial was limited to 20. It made for some interesting iterations.

Mike

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Excellent product, great value

It has literally knocked at minimum an hour off deliveries.

PROS

It's ease of use is a huge benefit and the reporting provided is great.

CONS

Nothing not to like, biking delivery on its way too

Reason for choosing Routific

Far more user-friendly and better pricing model

Thanks so much for the great review, Mike! We're looking forward to the bike delivery too :-)

Replied October 2022

Shanila

Food Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

More than 8 years "Routific" you doing best to us. Routific is the best route planner and maximize the customer satisfaction.

PROS

wanted to express our satisfaction with the route map system your team has provided. It has significantly enhanced our delivery operations, and we want to share our positive experience. The efficiency of the route map system has played a pivotal role in our deliveries, enabling us to optimize routes and enhance overall delivery timelines. As a result, our customers have taken notice of the improved service and have been expressing positive feedback through our messaging system. We appreciate the effort your team has put into developing and maintaining this system. It has become an invaluable asset to our operations, and we look forward to continued collaboration. Thank you for providing a tool that has not only streamlined our processes but also contributed to the positive perception of our brand in the eyes of our customers.

CONS

I would like to bring to your attention the challenging economic conditions we are facing in Sri Lanka. The fluctuating exchange rates and the depreciation of the Sri Lankan rupee have significantly impacted our operational costs. As a result, we are finding it increasingly difficult to absorb the rising expenses associated with your services

Thank you, Shanila! I'm so glad we've been able to help your business improve and grow. Thank you also for sharing about the situation with the Sri Lankan rupee. Please email us at support@routific.com regarding pricing.

Replied November 2023

Ginger

Reviewed November 2023

Essential Program for your Meal Delivery Business

We have been so impressed with Routific. It is so easy to use, makes routing one of our quickest and easiest tasks. The customer notification add on is worth every penny and has cut the number of phone calls we get with delivery questions down to almost nothing. And, whenever we have had a question or issue, customer service has been right on top of it and fixed it extremely quickly.

PROS

Routific makes scheduling your route a breeze and transferring it to a spreadsheet just as easy. The app is super easy to use and can be downloaded and taught to new drivers in minutes. The customer notification function makes our small business look like a big business and also keeps them very well informed about their delivery with the touch of a button.

CONS

We have not really had any issues in the couple of years we have been customers but if I had to pick something that could be improved on I would say that it would be nice to be able to have the ability to add more characters or even logos to the customer notification texts.

Reason for choosing Routific

Honestly, we originally picked Routific because it was the most economical when we began the meal delivery division of our catering company. Now that we are 4 years in and growing we wouldn't switch since we've had such a great experience.

Morgan

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Fantastic Routing Platform and Tool

Overall an A+. Customer service is responsive, the tool is overall excellent, and Routific has been a great and true partner for us!

PROS

The ease of use, simplicity, and customer service is second to none. I have tried and demo's every routing tool out there and none come close to Routific with ease of use and simplicity.

CONS

Customer notifications - I wish the platform could customize notifications per each customer. Meaning, unless you delivery for one customer only; you can't add in their name or other customers will get that alert with another company's name. It would be great to have customized alerts.

Reason for choosing Routific

Simplicity and ease of use.

Thank you, Morgan! Your feedback regarding customer notification is heard! We look forward to continuing to work with you and your team.

Replied November 2023

Rachel

Reviewed April 2018

Great product that changed our lives! SIGNIFICANTLY minimised time taken planning deliveries.

PROS

It is easy to use, intuitive and super efficient to set up our delivery routes. Drivers found it easy to use. Marc, Suzanne and the team were super quick to respond and helpful with all of our queries, and engaged in depth with us on particular functionalities unique to our business. Would recommend this software to anyone.

CONS

Integration with our online shop (Shopify) was less than we hoped for, however, when we raised this with the Routific team they immediately worked with us to begin building this functionality. This included multiple meetings to understand our individual needs and regular feedback on the process of building this part of the app. We couldn't have asked for a more!

Matt

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2020

Exactly what I needed!

I'm running two week-long STEM summer camps for middle schoolers. Our original plan was to have the campers at the local high school all day and we were going to feed them snacks and lunch from our top local caterer. Well, due to COVID19, we have converted camp to an "at home" experience. But we are determined to keep the food component, so we are driving lunch to 35 campers each day. My wife, my friend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and two of my students are doing the driving. Using my free trial, I was able to set up [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as drivers. Then, I was able to plug the 35 campers into routific, optimize the routes, and then dispatch. It was AMAZING. What an incredible product.

PROS

So easy to use. So easy to make modifications to your stops, drivers, and routes. And the dispatch button is magic.

CONS

I have no complaints. Maybe another pricing tier for users like me.

Dave

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

I just needed some help

PROS

Other trials were of no use as they had a limit on the number of addresses, so the one week model was perfect.Once addresses were added I was amazed at how easy it was to text a route to a mobile number (driver) and them manage the route from there. The links into Google maps for directions made the deliveries so simple!!

CONS

Nothing. This product saved me hours and hours planning and driving, and as such a ton of money also!

Rissa

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed May 2018

No words to describe how helpful and easy to use Routific is!!!

PROS

Our church has a large scale fundraiser two to three times per year where we make and distribute approx 1000 chicken salad lunches across our community (~25 mile radius). All deliveries must be completed in about 2.5-3 hours and everyone participating is a volunteer (no previous professional delivery experience). Traditionally we were having problems getting enough volunteers to manage the delivery due to inefficiency in travel, lack of knowledgeable directions to delivery sites, frustration faced when deliveries were not made in timely fashion. I decided we had to make a change if we wanted to continue our fundraiser. I chose Routific because of its integration with turn by turn directions, its stellar routing algorithm, the ability to publish route to phone with navigation, and ease of managing routing/driver assignments. I absolutely could not be more impressed with the way Routific allowed me to send drivers out with easy to understand routes that made sense to them and easily allowed us to deliver meals at the proper time. Every driver returned with nothing but positive comments from the experience and promised to serve as delivery driver again next time! As the coordinator and admin of the project (with no routing or delivery experience) the software was quite intuitive and easy to use. The online help docs are top notch. Use of the software was very simple to learn and implement. Thank you Routific for developing a solution that fits so well for our needs!!

CONS

Really have nothing negative about the software at all to share. It is expensive for our situation where we have two to three one day events per year but have 10 or more drivers on those three days. If your business is delivery this produce would be an absolutely cost effective investment just on the fuel and time it saves alone. Highly recommend Routific!

Ryan

Reviewed November 2021

Happy Routific user

Delivery management for both wholesale and B2C deliveries has been a lot easier with Routific than other products we have used. It has saved us a lot of time this past year when our services have moved to home delivery.

PROS

Fast and easy to use. Easy to integrate with basic custom automation as well.

CONS

Pricing could be lower. The map function sometimes picks routes that don't make a lot of sense like side streets, back alleys, etc.

Simon

Food Production, 2-10 employees

Delivering in times of Pandemic

Great, we've always done limited home delivery of our sourdough, but with the COVID19 lock down, demand for home delivery has sky-rocketed, and I needed a system that was quick to set up and would save me time overall. I've been really happy with Routific, it was easy to create a CSV export from my ordering system that fed straight into the app.

PROS

Best features are the easy import from a CSV, and the fact that it remembers your data mapping for future imports. And the customer notification feature is great, it means I don't have to deal with calls. Also, the predicted delivery times are incredibly accurate.

CONS

I haven't found a way to say deliver to location A before delivering to location B, say if we have to pick up stock from one supplier, before delivering to another customer. I can do it manually though.

Nicolas

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2023

Exceptionnal system to plan, schedule, track and dispatch deliveries

Every year, we deliver over 2000 gifts to our customers in the Greater Montreal area. Routific helps us to be efficient, organized and also productive.

PROS

Very user friendly. Extremely capable system. I was so impressed with the system the first time we used it a few years back to deliver our Christmas gifts. It is by far the best planning, optimizing and dispatch system I have used/tried. It is fast, it requires not too much knowledge of the dispatching world.

CONS

As with any system, there is a learning curve, but when you have thousands of adresses to deliver, you need to put parameters. Routific has lots of parameters and allows us to schedule properly, set an amount of items per drivers, set a speed per drivers etc... It is a lot to configure at first.

Reason for choosing Routific

After trying and testing the product, it allowed us to do exactly what we needed with great ease and exceptionnal customer service.

We're so glad Routific is able to help you work efficiently with your resources!

Replied June 2023

Andy

Reviewed May 2023

User friendly platform

Good customer support, easy to use interface. Would highly recommend.

PROS

Platform was straight forward and easy to use for the admin and drivers. Clean and user friendly, functional and not ‘cluggy’ like some of the other platforms I have trialled.

CONS

No further recommendations at this stage.

Thank you! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Routific.

Replied June 2023

Jen

Food Production, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Game-changer for small scale food distribution and food relief org.

Brilliant. Love it. And...to top it off every bit of correspondence we've had with the Routific HQ has been fast, responsive and generous. Go team!

PROS

We love this software and are constantly discovering other capabilities that allow us to scale and manage constant changing variables (e.g. different drivers, destinations, loads, etc.). This software was a game changer for us in the Covid response. We were able to grow quickly - 6-fold in terms of capacity to distribute low cost/no cost food to four local suburbs.

CONS

It would be great to see this software integrated with the Open Food Network online platform. It could really catapult small-scale food producers, farmers and food hubs to aggregate, distribute and transport their produce and goods quickly and efficiently to markets and consumers. In writing this...it was only that we had to do quite a bit of back end work on spreadsheets to make them integrate better with the Routific format.

Reason for choosing Routific

We learned about Routific when we were hitting our heads against the wall and one of us posted a 'help' on Facebook for recommendations. Someone responded that they heard Routific was working well with another food hub and we jumped on it. We've never turned back.

Reasons for switching to Routific

Poor time efficiency and way too much administration and errors.

Ed