• Pros

• "Love it! All my bank cards are hooked to it and I use it everyday to tap and Pay. The Quick pay feature with my Samsung is amazing. Fast and easy. Can use on every card reader out there!"

• "Easy to use I dont need to bring my wallet when J shop. It is very convenient. I like it better than Apple pay"

• "Very Briliant Application if you are using a samsung device because it will help you to pay on retailers withouth swiping or bringing your credit cards. Just a contactless payment only using NFC."

• Cons

• "No real complaints, the implementation at the store level took a little longer than expected but I think it's due to our infrastructure but other than that no complaints."

• "I wish that the rewards were higher. Still it is a great service. I use it daily. The rewards are a nice benefit. "

• "It gave an effortless payment but it is not still credited and approved by all big retailers in market."

Browse Samsung Pay Reviews

John from El Super

Industry: Supermarkets

Samsung answer to apple pay

Pros

It integrates with all Samsung systems mostly phones *I had this option on my windows phone* and allows for one touch payment. The advantage to this is that it's unhackable as your code is constantly being changed and it has less prompts than a typical pay system. From a POS perspective it's just one more way to take payments from customers.

Josiah from Glass One

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Nothing Special

The Samsung Pay app works great if you have a Samsung Pay, but is less universal than Android Pay, and really doesn't do anything to stand out of the pack.

Pros

Samsung Pay is like any other app used for paying with you phone. Its quick and convenient, and when setup correctly its nice to not have to carry around multiple cards in your wallet.

Cons

Although it has gotten much better, this app does not eliminate the need for a physical card. Not all registers accept Samsung Pay.

Reasons for Choosing Samsung Pay

I tried out Samsung Pay for a couple months, but decided to go with Android Pay in the end

Monique from JF Mechanical LLC

Easy use of debit/credit card payments

Pros

I can directly send an invoice for payment from the site securely and send a receipt directly to the customer

Cons

You have to wait 1-2 business days for deposits. They charge a 2.75% - 3.19% processing fee and more for check payments

Tuhin from CreativeDev Studio

Earn rewards while paying

So far experience is good and happily using for myself.

Pros

Using samsung pay gets you rewards and you can put those rewards point into getting gift cards. Accepts most of all popular brand cards and use that to make payment through secured app system.

Cons

I did not found samsung pay to be available world wide stores or merchants. Its still limited. Hopefully they will add these supported in more stores.

Melissa Louise from Makati Diamond Residences

Spectacular application

Let's promote the digital payment for the better life.

Pros

Samsung pay is spectacular mobile payment application, it makes my life more easier. Doesn't need to bring wallet and cash when I go out and want to purchase anything.

Cons

Can't say anything bad regarding Samsung Pay because it is also accepted worldwide and didn't have cons for all Samsung users.

Abraham from Rishavena Home Health Care

The Best Mobile Wallet

We were able to process and keep track of client payments as well as set-up reimbursements. Having this option was very convenient as many of our clientele would not carry adequate cash and we did not have any other credit/debit card processing system in place.

Pros

This app can be utilized in both a professional and personal capacity as a digital wallet for processing, making, and keeping digital track of payments, bills, and money transfers. I still use this product in my personal life today even though I no longer work with the company that introduced me to it. If you don't feel like rummaging through your wallet for your plastic, plenty of big name stores have implemented this software into their check-out systems.

Angelique Faith from Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila

Pay anytime with just a tap

Just a Tap!

Pros

Samsung pay keeps my all cards in one place and the great in this application is you can pay anytime and anywhere with just a tap on your devices.

Cons

If you are a samsung pay user you will definitely don't have any complaints and issue with this product.

Maria from Zon Generation Ltd.

Industry: Facilities Services

Very easy to use app for managing our corporate payment methods

Samsung Pay simplifies our payment methods and reduces the need for expensing purchases.

Pros

With a single swipe on my phone, I can access our company credit card and pay for equipment and expenses in-store.

Cons

My single concern with Samsung Pay is the ability to separate my personal cards/account from our corporate ones.

Brad from Timothy Christian High School

Best way to pay with your phone

It is the best way to use my phone to pay when I don’t want to get my wallet out.

Pros

I love it that it works virtually everywhere. Some people are shocked that it works. It has saved me a number of times when I forgot my wallet.

Cons

I also have the app on my watch. I wish that if was easier to use my watch to pay. Other than that, it’s great.

Ben from Brecknock Orchard

Pay the Easy & Secure Way

Pros

The ease of use and security of contactless payment is super nice.

Cons

I do not have any complaints for Samsung Pay.

Siva from Cloud9 Bar and Grill

Samsung Pay review

Pros

As a Samsung pay user, always use my Samsung phone as wallet, very easy to use and will work at all the places even where Google pay doesn't work. Observed it will work like swipe card as well where NFC is not in place.

Cons

Biggest disappointment is rewards and is based on number of transactions and not based on amount. The awards aggregate is not so great and taking long time to use.

Lisa from JNLRProductions

The way to go for convenience but can be annoying

I love the convenience but its need for wanting you to interact with it can be annoying.

Pros

I like the fact that it’s on your phone without needing to download anything. Being able to only take your phone and not your whole wallet is a major plus. Fingerprint identification is also nice. Receipts emailed to you regarding products paid for is a great feature that keeps you in the know for where your money is going through the app.

Cons

I have an issue with the “opening slide” being on the bottom of my phone (S8+). There have been many times when I opened it without wanting to. I also do not like notifications sent that a particular location uses Samsung Pay AFTER I leave. It would have been more helpful to let me know ahead of time. I also would like to be able to get a list of stores that take Samsung Pay. I’ve scoured the web looking for such a list but haven’t run across it. The app has incentives that pop up from time to time for points and upping your “level” but there’s no way to turn it off.

Alphonzo from Nexus Technologies

Great wallet replacement

Marnelli Kenneth from Marriott Manila

Convenient way to pay for anything

I realized that samsung pay can really replaced cash and wallets in a good way.

Pros

Samsung pay is a great convenient way to pay for anything in merchants. It also can send money to your love ones.

Cons

The convenient way it has will also be an negative side. You can pay anything just using your phone but if your phone died you can purchased anything too.

Rochelle from Radisson Blu Cebu

Samsung Pay Recent Review

Samsung Pay is Perfect!

Pros

Samsung pay provides a lot of perks and benefits to all of us customers. I enjoying the perks that I gain from using a Samsung Pay. It's convenient , safety and fun.

Cons

Well even samsung pay is perfect in his users eye. It still have a limitations for others. But it's limitations is also his advantage

Charmaine from Makati Diamond Residences

Make life more easier

Easy pay and easy life

Pros

Samsung Pay made my life easier when paying and buying goods and services. I don't need to make an effort to bring my wallet and swipe my cards because of this good application.

Cons

The fact that it's samsung application, it only works in Samsung devices that reached it's quality requirements.

Sallie from Republic Cement Services Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Samsung Pay : Secured Payment

Just for SAMSUNG only.

Pros

I am 100% confident that any of my payment using Samsung pay is secured. Using mobile payment is very convenient and more safer when paying in merchants.

Cons

The perks of this good application is for Samsung user only. The other device or mobile phone cannot avail and enjoy this kind of perks.

Jordan from HCA

Industry: Wireless

Samsung Pay is my choice of Pay for every day use!

Pros

Cons

Fix a few features with the club cards. they don't always take the right account number. Also work on adding more locations.

JASVIN from University of Nevada-Las Vegas

No need to carry plastic cards anymore

One of the revolutionary way to pay for purchase, which has minimized many traditional card-carrying methods, and brought marvelous near-field communication technology to process at tab to pay terminals. With the samsung pay there is no charge to use samsung pay from chase, but an active data plan is required.

Pros

load as many credit and debit card, works with number of international banks, and secured transaction on top of that on every eligible purchase one gets rewards point for loyalty. No need to enter card number and name after shopping online and no more hassles of input, just use your fingerprint or iris scanner to purchase product successfully. Plenty of applications with just one tap.

Cons

Samsung pay does work with most of the merchants and local stores, It doesn't work at gas stations and hence you might need to carry an optional card.

Gracielle Anne from Makati Diamond Residences

Samsung pay is the best

Use samsung device and use samsung pay for better life.

Pros

Best payment method i used with my samsung S9 i can easily pay and do transaction withouth using or bringing my wallet and cash.

Cons

Only samsung device is applicable in samsung pay but it is very convenient for all users that can use it.

Cynnia from Shangri-La at the Fort

Better life in samsung pay

I love samsung pay!

Pros

Samsung pay makes my life more better when it comes on purchasing the goods or services that i want.

Cons

The reward points that samsung pay has is very low i wish it will become more higher to attract more users to make it prefer way of payment method.

Maged from Cyril Senior Care

Convenience and simplicity in one!

Pros

Easy setup & works with most credit cards. Have not tried the smartwatch interface but sounds very convenient!

Cons

Still won't accept select business credit cards. Busy interface till you get used to. App is solid but crashed couple of times and needed to reinstall

Kiara from The Plaza Suites

Samsung Pay

Pros

Samsung Pay makes it easier to pay shops while you are on shopping. You don't have to worry about you leaving your credit card on the shops you went to.

Cons

You have to download the actual application for each shop. It is limited and not every shop has Samsung Pay.

Mike from Edsa Shangri-La, Manila

My Payment Buddy

Thanks Buddy!

Pros

Samsung pay is my payment buddy in all transaction when purchasing in merchants or retails and also in paying all my bills.

Cons

My payment buddy has a limitation too which you can't enjoy it in other devices if it's not Samsung.

Joel from Telus

Industry: Wireless

Samsung Did epay the right way!

It's close to Apple & Google Pay but I give it the edge where Samsung will but incentives on.

Pros

Aesthetically looks great and very simple to add your Debit & Credit cards. Samsung also has contests from time to time where you can win prizes but also refer friends and you get cash back!

Cons

Sometimes my TD cards will randomly not work and I have to remove them and re-add them to my wallet, this happens every couple of months.

Elisa Sherin from Solaire Resort and Casino

High Potential Application

Be the Top Samsung Pay

Pros

Samsung Pay has a high potential to be one of the top mobile payment because of convenient and satisfaction it gaves. I truly see it and appreciate the convenient using this good application.

Cons

I didn't see any cons or negative thoughts in this good application because for me it has a high potential and I have a high expectation in this application.

Maziar from CourseNetworking

Best mobile pay app

Pros

The best thing about Samsung pay is working with almost all of the point-of-sale (POS) systems. Even with old ones. Also, one of the amazing features is managing the membership and gift cards. For instance, I have so many small gift cards for Dunkin Donuts, it's easy to manage them and check balance quickly and get rid of those which are empty.

Cons

No integration with payment systems such as PayPal. All need to be connected to cards and it's not supporting all cards. Also, it doesn't support Visa Gift cards which are not the best. For instance, my Walmart credit card doesn't work. Another issue is lack of ability of integration with other apps such as Amazon app or Walmart app for online shopping. I loved Samsung Pay reward programs but these days it's not as good as before. The 5 min wait time before purchases is also annoying but I cannot argue on that.

Yuriy from Champions West HOA

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Always ready to go on my phone

Samsung Pay allow me to save some money by participating in special offers and earning points.

Pros

Easy to add and manage credit cards. Nice to have special offers.

Cons

The gift cards and membership cards section is missing some very common retailers like TJMax. For that reason I have to use Samsung Pay for payments and Google Pay for gift cards. How disappointing!

TJ from Settlers Hospitality Group

Industry: Restaurants

Needs to be more widely accepted

Pros

Easy to use, quick, convenient. I like not having to dig around for a credit card or cash- cell phone is usually in hand

Cons

Credit card will pop up when not needed from time to time. Biggest problem is that it's not always accepted, won't work on low battery, has had trouble reading with certain phone cases

Nickia from John Ed's Cafe & Catering

Industry: Restaurants

No more lost wallets

Pros

My husband uses this app because he can never keep up with his wallet. This keeps me from worrying because he does keep up with his phone.

Cons

No real complaints for this app, just like other pay apps it can only be used for Samsung users and devices.

Deirdre from Turbo Tax

Convenient and trendy way to pay

Pros

You can use it EVERYWHERE. I don't know anywhere I can't use it. Can be used with most banks. I can use it for Lyft and Uber

Cons

Only available on Samsung and Galaxy devices. You can't pay people or other websites with it. At least not yet.

Bryan from Zamani

i have enjoyed using samsung pay

The app is great especially its features and I enjoy how you handle your customers

Pros

I have enjoyed using this app for the past six months, it is fast and easy to use and it has cool feautures. It has also allowed me to have multiple cards in the wallet. I also commend the good customer service

Cons

My only complain is that the application is only compatible to Samsung devices and I cannot enjoy using its services elsewhere.

Searpons from GLOBALTRONICS INC.

Samsung pay is my best buddy payment

Nice samsung pay, you have a great services keep the services good.

Pros

Samsung pay has so many features, i can add all may cards with it, and so easy to transact payments for one tap in my phone, you can also use the NFC feature of it that makes my transactions more easily,

Cons

Samsung pay is only for all samsung users, some of the stores are not a samsung user that the only problem, but its not a big issue,

Rosemarie from Splash Corp.

Industry: Wholesale

Good Software

Pros

In this app, I'll be able to pay in just one tap. I can add my credit cards and it is secured.

Cons

None so far. I love this app because it is very convenient for me.

Patricia from Radisson Blu

Briliant Application for Samsung Device

In 5years Samsung pay will be on the top.

Pros

Cons

The only retailer that reject me to used this briliant application is walmart because they have they own kind of payment system.

Tori from Oak Brook Smiles

LOVE SAMSUNG PAY

Pros

Easiest app to use and pay with. Points for purchases and pin protection!

Cons

More places need to accept it! or modify the one they have so it works more frequently!

Titus vincent from RFM Corporation

Samsung is still on top

Pros

Okay. First, it is so easy use that even you are no pro in smartphones you will learn how to use it. Next, it is safe and secure. It is protected by your fingerprints and monthly security patches. Another is it works almost everywhere. Great!

Cons

Samsung Pay is geared only for the high-end Samsung devices. Can’t use it in old models og samsung phones

Ramir from Stanley Black and Decker

Industry: Industrial Automation

Samsung Users Choice

Great Job Samsung Pay!

Pros

Good choice and option for all samsung users who are love to use secured mobile payment. A lot of perks can enjoy using this kind of great application and i enjoy using it.

Cons

Only concern in this Samsung pay is limited only for Samsung device only. But the convenient and security gives of this application is total quality.

Joyce from The Ascott Limited

Convenient way

Pros

This Samsung pay helps you in many ways , making mobile payments anywhere you go with a credit card reader. And good to know that it can monitor suspicious card activity.

Cons

Sad to say not all can use this as only available on a handful phones. Must have more gift card or any loyalty program.

Haydee from Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila

Samsung pay always boost my day

I would like to thanks samsung pay!

Pros

Samsung pay always boost my day because it gaves me a lot of convenient in doing a transaction and when paying in merchants.

Cons

It has a lot of perks that you can enjoy but the problem is I cant use it using my Iphone 7 phone it just compatible in Samsung devices.

Archie Louie from Edsa Shangri-La, Manila

Effortless payment

Samsung pay will go boom one day.

Pros

Samsung pay give users an effortless payment. I don't need to bring my cards and cash anymore because I already have samsung pay in my samsung phone.

Michelle from Edsa Shangrila Hotel

2 in 1 with Samsung Pay

Pros

Good thing about Samsung pay is that you will no longer need bulk wallet with you , just bring phone and you can pay easy and hassle free.

Cons

Sad to say not all mechant has a andriod pay , but waiting for an upgrade that they will expand their system to make so convenient.

Cleofel from Richmonde Hotel Ortigas

Convenient and Easy

Pros

Samsung pay has a lot of functions , making you hassle free in terms of paying . Also has a rewards when you use samsung pay such as shopping , loyalty programs.

Cons

Need to expand service as some credit card will not accepted, not working so well when battery is low.

Christopher from Mr. Clone

Industry: Farming

Similar to other products but still a top choice

Pros

This is an easy app. As for me not having really any technical knowledge when it comes to computer technology .. literally hooking up a TV is work for me.. But this app makes it easy and convenient with acceptable fees and easy setup.. I use it on occasion when I do not have cash

Cons

This is just similar to other available payment options. Fees are acceptable in comparison to some others but still its ok and easy to use.

Jenica from Jenica's Blissful Beauty & Supply

Works great

Pros

Incredibly easy to use. I found some of my accounts with Apple Pay were a little finicky to get set up but everything was seamless with Samsung pay.

Cons

There really are no cons I can think of. It’s a secure option and simple to use. The only reason I put under a 10 for recommendation is because you have to be an online banker which some people are not. For obvious reasons I wouldn’t recommend this option to them.

Faith from Maestros leadership team

Try this one so helpful.

Purchase it too helpful in my side.

Pros

Allows one to add various cards into the wallet. Very secure as it uses bio-metric verification to process transactions.

Cons

Dependent on phone hence cannot be used when phone is off. Other features are greatily working i have no any problem with them so far.

Sam from Sam Houk Creations

Industry: Computer Networking

Samsung Pay Review

I really enjoyed working with Samsung Pay. It enabled me to be able to work and spend the day without having to lug around a heft wallet. The convenience is unrivaled.

Pros

I really liked using the ability to not only use the NFC style reader but the magnetic strip reader that credit cards use.

Cons

The biggest con about this software was probably the work up front to get it all set up but once it was set up you were good to go!

Aida from MSI-ECS

Market place

Pros

This application replace samsung market. This improved more with the used of NFC technology improving more and giving

Cons

This is only for android user basically and focus to improve more about samsung technology. No cons as I see

Rex from MSI-ECS

Made it!

Pros

This application software made by samsung is one of the best market virtual on the market now. Easy to used

Cons

Hoping this samsung pay will be available to all samsung unit and devices some of old model can't proceed to this tool

nato from Globaltronics Inc.

Samsung pay is the best!

i love samsung, that's why samsung pay is a big help for me.

Pros

Samsung pay No compelling reason to enter card number and name subsequent to shopping on the web and no more problems of info, simply utilize your unique mark or iris scanner to buy item effectively.

Cons

No other issues in samsung pay, only samsung gadgets can use in this software.