All Shopify Reviews

Love Shopify

Abdellatif

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

Shopify is the best way to start ecommerce

I ought to say this is the stage that I might want to use for my online business clients. Presumably that they are working really hard structure. I trust Shopify start a respectable client assistance that we can call and allow us to pose inquiries as a paying client.

PROS

So natural to simply import all my client's items and the day after that large number of items where on Google's most memorable page that astounded me. Extremely simple to arrangement and use. I use it for my client's internet based shop.

CONS

Where do I started? - Only a couple of free site topic! truly?? indeed, even we're burning through $30/month we need to pay like $300 to get a respectable subject! - Although the vast majority (counting myself) thought there was such countless instructional exercises on web however there isn't sufficient. A large portion of them are being made by the more established rendition and doesn't match the new look. - Google's page speed test is continuously showing lower speed contrasting with different stages like Wordpress. - No client assistance which isn't adequate

Reason for choosing Shopify

it was the cheapest one and Had a different tutoriel in YOUTUBE

Reviewed April 2024

I really liked my Shopify experience

A very good experience for me and I would recommend it to anyone because of its many advantages compared to its disadvantages

PROS

One of its advantages is that it is easy to use on a mobile phone and that it is very suitable for owners of small business projects. The prices of its plans are considered good compared to its competitors in the field. The most important advantage from my point of view is the number of visits per month due to its great popularity, which of course is reflected in sales.

CONS

One of its drawbacks for me is the lack of diversity in methods of payment and receiving money. The second drawback is that it does not provide a free trial for the first month for any new user without a final payment, and this is a type of motivation and support.

Kenneth

Utilities, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2023

Merchandise ordered never received

PROS

Nothing as I thought I was ordering a FitBit watch wrist band from OEM and not a reseller.

CONS

No customer support number. E-mail to customer support went unanswered and e-mail server says e-mail not valid.

Reason for choosing Shopify

Appears I thought I was ordering directly from FitBit but ended up on your website

MARY GARVEY

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Thought I was signing up for an Integrated POS System and Website

Feels like Shopify sucks you in and is not transparent. When you realize what the system doesn’t do...they apologize and are very kind but not very helpful. There are a bunch of awkward apps you can buy to fix the problems but they don’t work very well. Wish someone would just make an easy functioning system that met business that sell inventory on line and in person.

PROS

It is easy to get a website up and running. Adding products is easy.

CONS

WHERE DO I BEGIN: -inventory records only go back three months...I was horrified to find out I lost 4 months of inventory records. -to print a receipt...you need to buy and download an app...it is awkward to use and takes a couple minutes for the receipt to upload before you can print it. -to have employees log in you need to download and app and pay monthly -you can not do a credit on someone’s account if they return something...You need to either return their money or give them a gift card it is awkward and difficult to use. -if you mark an order pending payment you cannot take payment on the POS system. -you cannot add any vender information that is not visible to your customers. -the duplicate feature when adding products doesn’t work properly....to hard to explain what should be duplicated and what shouldn’t but trust me it wasn’t created by someone that understands business

Reason for choosing Shopify

Seemed easier to use but there are so many missing features and using apps in conjunction with the system is awkward!!!!

Reasons for switching to Shopify

Lightspeed Retail and E Commerce did not communicate well....was looking for a system that would be easier to use....was willing to put up with some of the shortcomings but when I found out it only tracks inventory for 3 months I was horrified. I have a nightmare on my hands.

Marco

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Shopify works!

Extremely happy with it. So glad we changed from word press which had lots of problems. Very very pleased.

PROS

Ease of use, never have had one single problem from anyone ordering that we’ve hear about, safe, secure, people are able to navigate easily through the site. Nothing bad to say.

CONS

Kinda expensive to keep up with the annual cost, but it’s worth it.

Reason for choosing Shopify

Web designer recommended Shopify and we are so glad she did

Reasons for switching to Shopify

Needed a new site and the designer recommended Shopify

john

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Need to sell your product online? Shopify is a good choice.

I was very happy that their customer service team was very responsive in helping to setup special things, like sizes, shipping issues, taxation issues, etc. It's not the most intuitive system, but it works good.

PROS

Shopify has a variety of features that most users will find useful and helpful. The system is hosted on their platform, so that helps with security. Inventory control is spot-on, and sales reporting is good. This is a system that is easy for a novice user to use, though once it is set up.

CONS

The setup can be a bit complicated, especially adding features like taxes, sizes, etc. But, once you have it all setup, it's easy to use going forward.

Reason for choosing Shopify

I use several different platforms, but for ease of use going forward, Shopify is a good, reliable system.

Adam

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

shopify store

easy process to build a shop, from templates with great functionality that can be expended I'm most cases with the use of the plugin/ add-on eliments

PROS

simplicity to get a shop up and running in a short time with the ade of the templates works on mobile outright without any messing

CONS

some of the customisation is not easy to find or hidden under

Reason for choosing Shopify

while we didn't switch to Shopify - we utilise it for our clients when there requirements are that of a simple shop that just works.

Jolasun

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

E-cormmerce Complete Guide

100% satisfaction, it is easy to access and understand. i will love to recommend everyone to use Shopify and i assure you have a great store.

PROS

what i like most about it is that it as all i need to run a successful online store and it is easy to use.

CONS

what i think they should do is maintain their pricing structure even when the basic plans are affordable and their SEO capabilities

Lenin

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Review of Shopify

Shopify is always my favorite.. When online purchase comes to mind Shopify is always there.. Customer support is something that I am very impressed with.. I always suggest Shopify to anyone who wants to buy something. Shopify offers good quality protections.

PROS

Low processing costs,simple inventory management,wide product range, location advantage, scalability ..

CONS

Fawer profit margins, Reliability on suppliers, Limited control, branding difficulties,hight shipping costs..

GK

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

A great way for an SME to sell online!

Very positive. I'm happy I chose Shopify.

PROS

The software is phenomenal, bearing in mind how much (little ) you pay. It works brilliantly for mobile. Is pretty flexible in layout, even if you don't want to dive into coding.

CONS

The image managment isn't great. It's hard to adjust banners so they don't pixelate on a computer screen - though they look great on mobile.

Reason for choosing Shopify

I chose Shopify because I wanted a proven ecommerce platform with blogging capability. Taking payments online needed to be watertight to give me customers peace of mind. Also, I wanted to feel that my customer data was safe... but mine to use.

tao

Telecommunications, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

I like it, Really!

I like it. Getting more people to patronize your online stores requires heavy marketing. Email marketing, SMS marketing, Facebook ads, Google ads, Search Engine Optimization, popups, and more are different types of marketing.

PROS

Receiving payment on Shopify is no longer a problem. Shopify now has multiple payment options, which include third-party platforms.

CONS

No Email Hosting, I real dont like that

Ayan

Best for dropshipping

Noteworthy internet business offices. The most ideal decision to assemble an internet based store.

PROS

Shopify gives a simple to utilize stage to figuring out your site and takes unique consideration of your industry, thing, and buyer personas. They offer free, versatile configurations that license you to prepare in a very short period of time. Their client administration bunch was open to answer requests consistently, and they have a lot of resources for help with exploring any issues. They in like manner have a ton of module features to help with fostering your business, and I really loved all of the electronic diversion module stages, for instance, IG and FB where a client can organize things from those stages.

CONS

The pricing for new comers could be better, even with the free trial, and plus a great deal of stores require over 30 days to do the principal deal, it could have a superior arrangement for who's beginning

Jessy

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

App review.

It's a way that i can sell my products wherever i am, without needing to have stock of the product at home.

PROS

What i like most about Shopify is that i can sell my products earning in dollars.

CONS

What i likeleast about Shopify is that my products take a long time to sell.

Wailoon

Computer Software, 1 employee

Review by a daily user

No doubt Shopify is a great platform for online stores and business owners. However certain features can be improved to outshine the other platforms.

PROS

Shopify is very easy to use and the customization tool is helpful and save a lot of time. The 24/7 customer support is accessible through varies ways. Last but not least, receiving payment on Shopify which includes third party platform is easy.

CONS

The trial period could be longer, perhaps 30 days free trial for the users to fully discover its advantages. When exiting the platform, it is not quite accomodating.

MICHAELA

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

GREAT TOOL

PROS

We can see history of each movement, the date name of the client and who sale it

CONS

all good i recommend it to everybody, it´s very handy.

Reviewed May 2019

I use Shopify for all my Ecommerce Businesses

I built both shopify stores from scratch without prior knowledge and it took me about a full week to get the hang of things. I would make adjustments as I could to help convert customers. I still feel like it's the best place to only sell products but still a bit costly to make a really nice design. I now hire virtual assistants to make all the changes on the site and manage it but that can cost too so it's great there are API's to help grow the business, which all cost more money though, some are free (Reddit, pinterest). Overall, I will still use the software.

PROS

Sleek designs, easy to use, easy to keep track of products and sales, great third party API integrations and marketing software, and simple to run. Many Virtual Assistants already know how to use this software which makes life very easy for me. The simpler, the better. I have several shopify stores and I aim to make passive income in this realm.

CONS

Templates are limited, a lot of the development is backend yet I'm a visual person so I like to see everything as I'm doing it, and it can get a little overwhelming with all the integrations needed to turn a Shopify store into a massive profitable business. I feel like the best templates cost too much money and the ones we are offered look basic and not easily customizable. It could use a better blog feature section and a bit more visual aspects such as videos to help pitch or promote the business. Maybe even used for online courses with private logins would be great.

Reason for choosing Shopify

Shopify is specifically built to convert and make money in the e-commerce world and this is what I'm interested in. However I'd like a more complete software allowing me to pair an actual website (consulting, online courses, etc...) to this to make me full appreciate it.

Chelsea

Reviewed September 2019

Shopify for the win!

I love that shopify will scale with my business and that there are various pricing plans that give you different options and shipping discounts. It's easy to use and has other apps that work with it so I can easily generate line sheets and product catalogues.

PROS

I love that shopify integrates seamlessly into my inventory program, social media accounts, email marketing platform, etc. They also work really well with google ads so you can add products to google shopping and run really effective retargeting ads. Their live view option is great and gives me an idea of where my customers are coming from. Their shipping discounts are also great!

CONS

The only thing that really annoys me is that I can't pick which shipping option comes first. Because one of my shipping options is "local pickup" and is free, I'd rather that not be the default shipping option (a lot of out of town customers accidentally choose local pickup and then I have to contact them and it looks unprofessional). Apart from that, it's a great platform

Reasons for switching to Shopify

Squarespace had BEAUTIFUL templates but it didn't automatically integrate with my inventory program or other accounts. It also didn't auto generate shipping labels so I had to purchase those outside the platform. I spoke with a friend who also runs an e-commerce business and she highly recommended Shopify. Overall, the switch has made my life much easier.

Trevor