What are Shopify users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Shopify software through verified user reviews

5,175 Reviews

3,240
1,465

• icon"The interface of the software is so good and attractive. It enables an easy payment processing and it helps in creating online stores easily without diffuclties."
  • icon"Its ability to allow multiple people to log in such as employees or other people allowed to make sales with such ease is wonderful."
  • icon"Shopify is really fantastic. At first I was put off by the cost but the ease of use and customer service is excellent."
  • icon"There are frequent updates which can be confusing. Wording/names of buttons will change with no warning."
  • icon"Shopify is hard to get a grasp on and you often do not know there is a problem with your marketplace until money is lost on the issue."
  • icon"But on the admin level, it does show it's connected and we don't know why it has that difference. So the user option is limited and has misinformation."

Browse all Shopify Reviews

• Have you used Shopify and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 5,088 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 5,088 reviews

Allison

Company size: 1,001 - 5,000 employees

Love Shopify

Marco

Tu aliado en e-commerce

Se esta utilizando Shopify debido a su facilidad de uso, no se requiere de grandes cococimientos tecnicos para montar una e-commerce y comenzar a vender tus productos en internet ademas permite enlazar a otros productos como Sendinblue pra el envio de marketing e-mail.

Pros

La facilidad para montar una e-commerce con unos pocos clics que ademas viene con varias herramientas productivas dentro de la misma aplicacion.

Cons

La poca o casi nula personalizacion de los temas, hay como cambiar colores y fuentes ademas el lenguaje donde esta escrito Ruby hay que aprenderlo si se quiere modificar a fondo.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

Estoy utilizando igual que el resto de productos, pero shopify tiene mejor acogida en el Estados Unidos.

Abdellatif

May 2022

Shopify is the best way to start ecommerce

I ought to say this is the stage that I might want to use for my online business clients. Presumably that they are working really hard structure. I trust Shopify start a respectable client assistance that we can call and allow us to pose inquiries as a paying client.

Pros

So natural to simply import all my client's items and the day after that large number of items where on Google's most memorable page that astounded me. Extremely simple to arrangement and use. I use it for my client's internet based shop.

Cons

Where do I started? - Only a couple of free site topic! truly?? indeed, even we're burning through $30/month we need to pay like $300 to get a respectable subject! - Although the vast majority (counting myself) thought there was such countless instructional exercises on web however there isn't sufficient. A large portion of them are being made by the more established rendition and doesn't match the new look. - Google's page speed test is continuously showing lower speed contrasting with different stages like Wordpress. - No client assistance which isn't adequate

Reasons for choosing Shopify

it was the cheapest one and Had a different tutoriel in YOUTUBE

jason

Shopify review-2022

Mediocre was my experience using Shopify, however, It's helped out with one of my eCommerce stores and I learned lots of useful e-commerce techniques using Shopify. Won't actually recommend this for newbies.

Pros

Shopify offers possibilities to sell high-quality digital or physical products with lots of eCommerce themes available to give you that perfect store portrait you've got in your mind & easy to customize too. Has a lot of integrated apps(easy to install) to expand and widen your store frontend features. Shopify supports different payments like Paypal, stripe, and apple money. Facebook pixels installation is very easy.

Cons

Thye offers no automatic backups. There actually don't exist any possibilities to undo/recover accidentally deleted files. The majority of useful apps come at an extra fee which I think is somehow exorbitant. I think Shopify is not beginner-friendly, you need the training to make proper configurations.

Sherry

April 2022

I love using Shopify for my Ecommerce Shop!

Overall, I love Shopify despite the minor improvements they could implement, and I believe it is definitely the best ecommerce platform out there especially for beginners!

Pros

What I love about Shopify is that it is incredibly user friendly, anyone can use it to start a business. I also like the app store a lot because there is an app for almost anything you need in order to run an ecommerce shop from finding products to setting up email marketing and Website Design. They have a number of free website templates that are easy to use and look great, and they offer a free two week trial for each store you open with them before you decide to stay with them or not!

Cons

Some of the apps from the app store can be pretty costly each month, although that is more down to the app designer than Shopify. I also wish there was a better way of categorizing products within the broader category option because I sell hundreds of products in my store. I have to resort to paying for an app to do this for me.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

I felt that WordPress was a lot more intuitive for blogging, and had a lot of limitations with regards to creating a full blown ecommerce store.

Reasons for switching to Shopify

I made the switch because I felt that Shopify overall had a lot more to offer when creating an ecommerce store, especially in apps and SEO features.

Kalina

Shopify, Great for Running Your Buisness

Shopify has overall been very wonderful for my business and myself. I am able to track manage ship all products to customers without a big hassle which is definitely providing me to give great customer service which can be very hard to manage for some businesses who who aren't able to complete these steps and their sales. I'm able to keep up with everything that is going on with my business and the revenue. So I definitely would recommend Shopify for anyone and everyone looking for a software capable of helping you manage and feel 100% confident your sales.

Pros

Features that are very impactful and that I like most about Shopify software is it is easy to understand and set up your business to run on. Customer support is also great which is key when choosing a software to help manage your work. It definitely is easy to work with and customers always satisfied with how simple the whole process ends up being.

Cons

Interrogation with my business process was not difficult. I do tend to understand and grasp technology and its navigation fairly easily but the software shopify provides is definitely a Top Choice in my opinion for anyone because they make it easy for many many businesses to understand and not feel confused about what you are doing. The only thing I do wish is that Shopify gave you more customisation options as two themes of the software changing colors or fonts with tons of options. This is only because I love to make all my sites pictures and apps colorful different unique.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

I chose shopify because their reviews were extremely high ranking.

Reasons for switching to Shopify

I made the switch to Shopify because I was recommended by a colleague of mine who has recently started using Shopify and was extremely satisfied.

A powerful e-commerce platform

Shopify is very easy to set up and great for small and medium enterprises e-commerce applications. Is evolving and has a lot of advantages that allowed us got our e-commerce in record time.

Pros

Easy to set up, great for low cost of entrance and MVP test. Grat integrations Perfect for small and medium enterprises.

Cons

More complicated if you have an ERP running. Although Shopify flexibility is appreciated. Depends on functions you need. I.E. producto configuration or built in products you will need extra apps to integrate to your Shopify. They could fall short. Shopify payments is expensive.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

outperformed in our critical needs.

Reasons for switching to Shopify

Shopify outperformed in every critical function and was easy to implement.

Jalayah

As a Small Business Owner, This was the Tool I didn't know that I needed

Pros

I absolutely loved this service! My Shopify store is near completion and I just love how much its been trying to organize every little detail. It's like a fun little project that you get to call your own and you feel like such a professional just being able to say that I designed and did everything myself. I also really love how the Shopify website actually has its own app store that lets users integrate different tools into their website that they maybe wouldn't have thought of before.

Cons

The one thing that I would fix is perhaps including a walk through for the platform and explaining each button or feature. I myself had a little difficulty at first and I was starting to get overwhelmed because I just couldn't get he hang of it right away.

Reasons for switching to Shopify

I personally just couldn't get the hang of SquareSpace and I just needed something with a more basic user interface that was easy for me to understand.

Shop it with shopify

I started of my online business with Spotify and it went really good I am now planning to open another business online and plan to use the same software because it took me where I wanted to be and some.

Pros

That it is cheaper then other software for example esty. That it offers you just about everything you need in order to start off and run ur business as soon as you create your account.

Cons

That it could be a little less complicated. That customer service would be more accessible and friendly.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

Because it was what some friends recommended and gave me good advice about the software

Jeremiah

Good but over priced.

Shopify is a good platform for someone new the game as long as you don't need help with a missing product.

Pros

The software was easy to use and function was great.

Cons

The issues for me came with price and customer service. The cost seemed steep for what I needed. Trying to get help meant articles and chatbots that didn't understand my issue.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

The marketing made it seem like a fit and wanted to try it.

Adrián

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

May 2022

Shop easier, faster and all around the world

I started with my website on Wix, but then I found out about Shopify and moved to it, because it has more commerce-specific and sales-tracking tools that are really useful for my small online business.

Pros

Website management tools, design help, and brand promotion are the main aspects of this software that make one choose it.

Cons

I think that the prices of the different monthly passes are above average. But, I think it is compensated by the ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Shopify

Shopify is more specific for shopping websites than Wix (that is a general web design).

Kaylin

Shopify Review

Shopify is one of the top rated ecommerce platforms available on the market today. It’s designed to assist, and help you construct your own scalable online business, with lot's of amazing integrated features, and apps to choose from. Shopify gives you the option to sell directly on your website, and across multiple marketplaces, and social media.

Pros

Shopify’s effective backend editor and awesome inventory system make it simple for managing and scaling stores. You are able to sell across numerous channels, which include Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and eBay. Shopify gives you the option to choose from a selection of free, and paid templates. If you would prefer to use your own layout, you can make your very own from scratch. Shopify has a brilliant library of apps and third party extensions that will help take your business to the next level. Shopify has over one hundred price options to choose from, in addition to presenting their very own gateway, Shopify Payments. Shopify has thorough, round the clock consumer support, and is accessible 24/7 to provide an assisting hand in case you ever need help in a sticky predicament.

Cons

Shopify is not as smooth to operate as some other platforms on the market. Shopify’s editor can be a little challenging to begin with, and takes some time getting use to. Shopify has fewer integrated functions than other platforms, so you’ll want to use other apps to simply raise the operation of your store. Shopify has high transaction fees. Unless you always use Shopify Payments, you will end up having to pay a big transaction fee on top of other payment gateway costs. Shopify is more costly than it appears to be. Transaction fees, a long with additional apps can increase the monthly cosy of running your store.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

Shopify is a remarkable platform for brand new and established businesses. Shopify ticks all of the boxes when it comes to selling online with your ecommerce store, online marketplaces, and social media.

Hester

Industry: Government Relations

Shopify Review - What to know

Shopify is an easy-to-use platform. It has a clean, intuitive UI and gives a generally positive user experience, although there are a few of flaws with content layout and graphics that are worth focusing in on. Shopify also makes entrepreneurship more accessible to everyone looking for a way to generate their own money. You can quickly set up your store and campaigns while also creating rich, unique experiences similar to those seen from big brands with Shopify. Shopify Inbox is a free messaging software that helps you engage with consumers and sell more by chatting with them. All from Shopify, you can manage client discussions, send automated messages, and gain data to focus on chats that convert.

Pros

Shopify is the most user-friendly eCommerce platform, with a great balance of strength and simplicity. Shopify's plugin and theme markets are incredible. Shopify allows for true multi-currency selling, which is something that many competitor systems do not allow. Shopify has a free email marketing tool that allows you to host and email up to 2,500 subscribers. If you utilize Shopify Payments, the built-in payment processing system, there are no transaction costs. Shopify supports a huge variety of external payment gateways. Before committing to Shopify, you can sample it for free and without giving your credit card information.

Cons

Key feature that you might expect to be available out of the box frequently requires the installation of an app, which can make store setup a little more hard than you'd want or cause your site to slow down a little. Shopify will set you back $30 per month or more, which may seem exorbitant when compared to some of the open source alternatives. Professional reporting is only available on the more expensive subscriptions. If you aren't using 'Shopify Shipping' to provide real-time carrier rates to your consumers, or if you live in a location where it isn't available, this functionality can be rather costly, or it may need you to purchase an annual subscription. Some of the more interesting features are only available on the more expensive subscriptions.

Reasons for switching to Shopify

Ecwid is best suited to individuals who already have a website and want to add ecommerce functionality to it. Shopify is a specialised ecommerce platform that will assist you in creating your own online store. Shopify is the most feature-rich, adaptable, and comprehensive ecommerce platform of the bunch. It comes with everything you'll need to run a successful business out of the box, plus the ability to personalize your design and add various feature extensions.

Alfredo

Industry: Wholesale

March 2022

Is this the right E-Commerce platform for your SMB?

Easy to use platform, fast, and has a lot of documentation. Good customer support and extremely friendly to all levels of experience. But it comes at a not so insignificant price, specially at the early stages, and more customization will be expensive and require a significant investment and experience from a qualified developer.

Pros

Shopify is an out of the box ecommerce platform where you can be up and running in less than 10 minutes. But, is that good enough?. All that you need to create a good experience and nice looking e-commerce, can be very easy if you know what to do and are familiar with templates. Setting up everything including payment is EASY, fast, and everything happens in real time.

Cons

I don't see this as a "cheap software", specially if you come from a non european union / north america country. It has many layers of costs, first the upfront monthly fee, and also they take a small percentage out of your sales. It's an amazing business model for them, not so much for the small user. Also, nowadays, with so many people using shopify out there for their e-commerce, all stores look a like. It's hard to find a Shopify e-commerce store with a unique experience. And any additional change that you'd like to do that you can't do in the editor, you'll need an experienced developer.

Reasons for switching to Shopify

Ease of use, response time of platform

Elizabeth

March 2022

Shopify is the best option for ecommerce

Shopify helps me develop amazing stores, that work well in all devices and can easily integrate to more platforms needed within my sales system. I’m greatly pleased with the platform so far and excited to see which new features might come in the future.

Pros

Shopify it’s a platform built for ecommerce specifically, therefore all its features provide a better process for all the activities an ecomm needs to have, compared to different softwares that were built mainly as corporate websites and now include options to accept payments. It’s easy to use, comes with limitations in design as all templates are pre-approved by user design experts and it’s designed to deliver a great experience, so if you are looking for 100% customization you might need to reconsider the goals of your project. It’s also great to be able to add more apps / softwares that enable features that give you a more powerful platform for your business. And lastly, I believe their support team is great, as I always get fast response to my inquiries.

Cons

There are limitations in customization and you can’t enable multi-currency stores unless you are in one of the countries accepted.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

Because Shopify seemed to be the leader in the ecommerce platforms sector and it’s 100% built for ecommerce.

Shae

Why Shopify is the number 1 online shop builder

Love it! You don't require frantic tech abilities, you do not need to bother with an endless financial plan, and you don't have to employ anybody to make your fantasy a reality. This makes Shopify a speedy and reasonable approach to creating a successful online store - No experience needed and you could literally begin constructing today from you mobile or computer!

Pros

Shopify is one of the most incredible web based business stages available today, particularly assuming that you maintain a bigger business. It's intended to assist with peopling fabricate their own, adaptable web-based store with many implicit elements, and huge loads of applications. You can sell items straightforwardly on your site, and across numerous commercial centres and web-based media.

Cons

There are just ten free subject layouts. In the event that you don't have any of the free layouts you should pay a one-time charge to utilize any of different subjects. In the event that you need broad customization you should comprehend Shopify's Liquid code or recruit a specialist in the event that you don't.

Reasons for switching to Shopify

For an overall better holistic approach and the easy to use product tracking systems

Desta

February 2022

Honest and open review of Shopify

My print-on-demand web store was powered by Shopify (which is not active anymore for commercial reasons, but I still keep my account there so I am still a paying customer). Technically, the system is simple to use, and the customer service is superb. Shopify provides you with a few design templates to begin with, which you may need some assistance customizing if you have a specific idea for the look of your future website. That was the most difficult element for me, as it always is when creating a good-looking website. If you opt with something easy, you'll be able to get your store up and operating in a matter of hours - no coding required. And that was i did mostly. I highly recommend Shopify if you are like me.

Pros

I like Shopify's robust backend editor and inventory system, which have helped me manage – and scale – larger stores. I also like Shopify's ability to sell via many channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and eBay. Its unique design functionality and versatility, allow me to choose from a variety of free and paid themes, as well as its extensive library of apps and third-party extensions, all of which help with taking my business to the next level. I like that it accepts over 100 different payment methods and has its own payment gateway, Shopify Payments. Their round-the-clock customer service is also excellent.

Cons

Its inventory has very modest functionality and limited sales channel compatibility, as well as US-only features like real-time delivery, which isn't available anywhere else in the world, to my knowledge. Its inability to support simultaneous discounts is also a flaw. Shopify is also overly reliant on third-party apps, which makes my job more difficult because I have to familiarize myself with all of these addons and the necessity of using other third-party apps to truly enhance the functioning of your store. Shopify also has high transaction fees, which is fine while using Shopify Payments, but it adds up and becomes a significant cost, especially when combined with other payment gateway rates. As a result, it is more costly than it appears.

Shopify Review

As I would see it, Shopify is an astounding stage to develop with. They have the scale, elements, backing, and valuing to cover you whether you are a fresh out of the box new one-item shop - or then again to be the following Amazon. There's no upsell to the following arrangement level - everything is straightforward and clear.

Pros

Speedy, Easy Set-Up. In the event that getting your business online rapidly and effectively is important for your objective, Shopify is perhaps the best stage to help. Client support. Mobile friendly Unimaginable Marketing and SEO Tools. Security and Reliability. Adaptability. Incorporation Options.

Cons

The major con for Shopify is that the membership and exchange charges. Shopify plans start at $29 for essential plans and increment up to $299 for a few progressed plans. Different costs incorporate exchange charges related with selling on the web as well as membership expenses to utilize the applications you want.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

Shopify offers a simple approach to rapidly send off a web-based store without the fight over servers and advancement costs that can be brought about with self-facilitated stages like Magento. The administrator point of interaction is spotless and easy to use and really instinctive in light of the fact that every one of the highlights are consistently organized.

Reasons for switching to Shopify

Wix is more straightforward to use than Shopify, and faster to assemble your store with. Wix gives more artistic liberty than Shopify, yet Shopify gives preferred deals instruments over Wix. Wix is a web designer above all else, though Shopify is planned simply to assist with peopling set up their own web-based stores.

Shopify beats all competition in the eCommerce world!

Of all the eCommerce options available, Shopify is by far the most convenient service out there. It offers a wide variety of features and is compatible with most commonly used apps. It has a convenient user interface and is very easy to use! Highly recommended!

Pros

The best thing about Shopify is the ease of use over its competitors. The user interface is very straight forward and the templates they have available practically customize themselves. Shopify also offers a comprehensive knowledge base where you can get answers to just about anything you can possibly think of. If you’re looking for a headache then use one of the other options out there, but if you’re looking for a painless experience getting your online store up and running then Shopify is the service for you!

Cons

Shopify is compatible with a lot of 3rd party plug-ins and apps, but there are still a few they’re missing. For example, we had to switch our email client over to MailChimp because Shopify isn’t compatible with the ReachMail service we had been using… and it took a lot of time to switch everything over. I recommend you make sure all of your current services are compatible with Shopify before choosing them for your eCommerce site.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

For the ease of use and across the board compatibility.

Keith

Shopify gets the job done!

I was unable to make the full switch to shopify BUT I was impressed by what I saw. The overall design of the backend was much cleaner than expected. Sadly, I could not justify the switch as features I wanted cost more when compared to competitors, and the cost difference could not be justified. Its not a complete online e-commerce solution.

Pros

Nearly everything on their backend was well thought out and easy to use. I was able to have an online store configured in minutes from my already existing product catalog, and integration into my already existing product stack was easy to understand.

Cons

The ONE feature I need to be able to switch to literally ANYONE else was NOT a standard feature and would cost me additional fees. Without the ability to distribute keys/codes leaving my current provider serves no purpose as it would just increase my monthly operating costs. The feature set for all of these online e-commerce solutions is almost cookie cutter otherwise.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

I actually did not choose Shopify as I already have a commerce solution in place. My past needs were super simple and any of these services would have worked. Had I known about shopify first I would have chosen this platform instead. Sadly, as I explained earlier, I could not justify making a switch recently because no one is supporting the one feature I need. So we decided that ultimately... We will have to develop our own solution as current commercial offerings justify the expense to do so. At 20$-30$ a month plus misc fees sure. Using an already existing platform would have made sense. At the nearly 1000$ a year in costs with current offerings (Because this one feature is missing on pretty much every platform) its 100% worth paying a developer to code us a website from an existing framework as what we need is not complicated to do. I am really surprised not one platform has the ability to distribute software keys/codes already built in as many developers and Game Server Hosts use this feature in their distribution.

Curt

Industry: Furniture

Easy to use and reasonably priced software for selling online

Overall, Shopify has delivered a great experience and made selling online quite easy. The platform is very well organized and seemingly provides online sellers with the technological infrastructure they need to succeed.

Pros

Shopify is very easy to use and has a number of great apps and plugins to choose from, many which can be implemented for free or for under $20 a month. Also, Shopify has a great program called Shopify Capital that makes it possible for online businesses to get the capital they need to expand their business. Additionally, the software makes it possible for online sellers to offer Buy now, Pay later to their customers which allows them to spread payments out over a certain period time. One last positive is that the software makes doing bulk changes relatively easy.

Cons

One area in which this software can be improved is making it possible for users to change things like UPC or GTIN codes without having to edit each variant. Also, sometimes adding certain apps and plugins can alter the proper functionality of certain software features.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

Shopify was highly recommended by others who had used the software and raved about how good it was/is.

Amy

Great platform for small business ecommerce

We're a small agency that used to focus primarily on Wordpress sites, but as clients came to us with sites built on other platforms, we've quickly come up-to-speed on Squarespace, Wix and Shopify as well. Hands-down, Shopify is a great platform for ecommerce, especially for companies that require the ease of having everything they need under one umbrella platform. It's easy to make the site look great, without requiring coding.

Pros

Shopify is easy to set up, modify and manage without requiring outside technical support. The interface is fresh and modern, loads fast, and everything you need in terms of additional software apps are within easy reach from the admin panel.

Cons

I really wish it were easier to create marketing campaign landing pages in Shopify. The platform isn't built for creating multiple unique page types. In fact, it's not intuitive at all when it comes to adding and editing a new page type. Luckily, there are landing page apps available that can help with that. App integration is a snap, and we like that apps are billed monthly... it makes it easy for us to audition a new app and see how well it works for us. There are many inexpensive and even free apps available.

Reasons for switching to Shopify

Wordpress is a great platform, too. But we've begun recommending Shopify to clients because of its ease of implementation and its sturdy and intuitive interface. With Wordpress, we've had to shop around for hosting and manage a bunch of plug-ins, some of which, over time, have come to slow down our site performance. We found ourselves relying on outside technical consultants for managing site backups, updating plugins, troubleshooting performance, etc. These are simply not issues for us in Shopify. We spend less time on maintenance and trouble-shooting, and more time on marketing, and that's where we want our priorities to be. Additionally, Shopify has a great variety of apps available. We did a side-by-side cost comparison between Wordpress and Shopify for one of our clients and discovered we could save them a significant amount of $$ annually switching to Squarespace. Wordpress used to be (and perhaps still is) the top choice among web platforms, but Shopify is where we as marketers, spend our time these days.

Newtorn

Great CRM

Its super amazing for Ecommerce set ups

Pros

Easy to set up and start you ecommerce site in just a few minutes. I love the fact that they take care of the database, hosting and also the domain, this is what they call Hustle free. I also love the fact that you get many themes out of the box

Cons

it's not very easy to make advanced customization to your theme if you are not a programmer.

Reasons for choosing Shopify

It has all the features that enable me create a robust eCommerce site just in a few steps

Reasons for switching to Shopify

Shopify is more robust and centralized to e-commerce shops making it a big boy and more Robust

Mauro

Shopify Makes B2C Easy and Affordable

Shopify has been fundamental in helping us to grow our e-commerce side of the business without causing too much work for us to maintain

Pros

Shopify really is the “keep it simple” solution that creates a good experience for the customer. This is probably the most important aspect as it is the impression you make to a customer before they actually receive your product

Cons

Sometimes you desire more features and often you need a 3rd party add on to make it happens. Not all 3rd party add-ons are straight forward and so sometimes it can take some work to make things as you want them

Reasons for choosing Shopify

Much easier to implement and lower overall COO and ease of management.

Reasons for switching to Shopify

Much easier to manage and much easier to integrate

Patrick

Shopify: A Viable Option, to quickly set up and manage an Online Store with ease.

For me, Shopify (+ Shopify Plus) is the platform par excellence to efficiently and successfully implement e-commerce projects. Even with limited resources, you can sell here on enterprise level without worries and grow later without any problems. Through the large Shopify universe, there is an enormous collective wealth of experience with top talent in the development and consulting of e-commerce projects of any size. We are now implementing many new webshop projects in Shopify. The ease of use makes it great to work collaboratively with different departments on the store. Especially the integrated CDN hosting and the associated performance is really top-notch.

Pros

Shopify offers the possibility to implement ideas directly. Thanks to the modular system, stores can be set up literally within minutes. The existing payment module can be set up, and apps can be installed for analysis, marketing, and aesthetics. Especially for e-commerce newcomers without much background experience in web design, the foundation can be laid quickly and the noticeable progress in success motivates to continue. Anyone who wants to get from A to B quickly and loves Pareto will also love Shopify!

Cons

Due to the simple operation and the now widespread use of Shopify, you run the risk of developing a store 'like any other'. Structure and basic structures are always very similar and require code adaptations to stand out from the crowd. Especially for newcomers, custom coding can be overwhelming, which often leads to the necessity of paid apps or the consultation of specialized web developers, as soon as something "special is required".

Reasons for choosing Shopify

Generally spoken, I want to make market entries as uncomplicated as possible. WooCommerce, unlike Shopify, can cause more problems due to “unexpected bugs” and almost every functionality needs much more effort to be set up. According to my experience, Shopify is the best way to test products and markets rapidly and build brands and companies fast and long term without getting many technical issues during the process. This User friendly concept is worth the additional costs.

Showing 1 - 25 of 5,088 reviews