• Pros

• "Works with all major selling platforms from Ebay to Amazon. Fast response to email requests. Shopseen is so easy to use. It is Free. Very nice customer service help. "

• "Works well Excellent customer service Great pricing structure Easy to use "

• "Shopseen provides a good marketplace for my cosmetics products. It is good for the small business and it also advertise and post in social media like instagram."

• Cons

• "There's a few bugs and lag using this application but not totally a bad issue. Just give it more time to developed and improved."

• "It lacks features and functions that I've been looking for but still happy to use it because it provides a lot of market."

• "Shopseen still lacks a some features that you can see in other platform. So it's still not ready for a big business and huge market."

Browse Shopseen Reviews

Dustin

Industry: Farming

March 2015

Hands down The Winner for Multi-Channel Listings, Orders & Inventory Management. Plus direct sales through Instagram

I spent nearly 2 months learning the ins and outs of virtually every inventory management software out there. Sellbrite, Stitchlabs, Ecomdash, BrightPearl, Linnworks, and a few others. In general, what I found was that all of them were very powerful and fairly well integrated with other apps (shipping, accounting, CRM, etc) but most were simply designed to work by inputting inventory into their very expensive system and then having to still list each product using each channel's listing system leaving the Inventory Manager to pull orders back to be managed there (with the exception of Sellbright which does listings, but IMO has its own set of shortcomings). To me this all seems fine and good but still grossly inefficient. We are a 2 person operation and efficiency is key to our business. So why go to the trouble of using software, such as above, that amounted to essentially a GUI for Excel only to have to still list each item individually? For us, each product we sell is unique (vintage artifacts and such) so the need to create bundles, variants, kits, and stock replenishment was of no use. For us having one place to input the products, images and information was the first step, the second step was being able to take all that info and not have to re-enter it for each selling channel but instead push what was already there out to where it needed to be. For our business model, not everything goes to ebay, etsy or shopify, etc. each of those markets have a particular demographic and we hit each one with the appropriate products. The third step is to be able to pull all the order back into the system and manage all the orders from one place - one dashboard and finally to be able to handle shipping from the same place. Shopseen does ALL OF THIS PERFECTLY! And more. The integration with social channels is excellent And the ability to sell directly to followers from Instagram is pure genius!!! ----- After months of learning curves and headaches with the other options - in short this is what I found: Most of the products listed above do the following: Give one place for inventory input and management in a GUI version of Excel. (Bells and Whistles IMO) They connect to your sales channels but WON"T push orders to them. Connect to your sales channels and WILL pull orders them from them. This means you have to enter all the info on each site for every listing. Very time consuming. Kind of defeats the purpose. Cost does not translate well to the value. Features are not robust ----- I couldn't be happier with Shopseen. I'm thrilled to sing their praises and to support them in any way I can.

Pros

Shopseen on the other hand, will give you a nice easy to use interface for inputting inventory and management. Shopseen will let you list those same products to shopify, ebay, etsy, square, Big Commerce, Store Envy and your Brick and Mortar store (including multiple locations - useful if you have different stock in different locations) AND sell on Instagram! Shopseen will allow you to make changes to those products at each channel. Shopseen will monitor those channels for orders and pull them back to your dashboard. Shopseen will allow said orders to be shipped all from one place. Shopseen if very reasonably priced. Shopseen beats the competition, HANDS DOWN! Bonus...the customer support is stellar.

Cons

Ability to also use CSV to upload in bulk directly to shopseen. But this can be worked around (for me) using CSV import in shopify and then pulling that info to shopseen. Not too big of a deal.

Judy

Shopseen Review

I've used Shopseen to link my store and to "populate" the Storenvy products to my eBay store through Shopseen. I've also "populated" some of my eBay store items to my Storenvy store through Shopseen. This means only listing items once. Through Shopseen, you can also open up an Instagram store which is easy to do and link to Stripe as a payment processor. The Instagram store setup was easy.....However right now I believe you are limited to one Instagram store through Shopseen which I hope changes in the near future.

Pros

Shopseen also integates with Etsy, FaceBook, Twitter,Pinterest, Square and PayPal. By offering other payment processors, online merchants are not tied to PayPal's recent changes in terms of service. Also customer service is amazing when you receive emails and phone calls from the Shopseen owner. There are no monthly fees for an Instagram store and you are only charged a percentage of sales when an item is sold.

Cons

I really like Shopseen's integration with other online markets where it syncs products from store to store. However I believe Shopseen is going to change their focus in the near future to promoting Instagram stores and let the other features fall by the wayside. I understand that a company can't be everything to everybody and in a phone conversation last week, they said that Instagram is the best place to sell. Since this is my first Instagram experience, I'm hoping that this upcoming change is beneficial. Today you have to be open to new technology to stay in the game.....which is really not a "con".

October 2014

Industry: Think Tanks

October 2014

Lack necessary features, absolutly ZERO customer service

Well the good thing about shopseen is that it provides a service that is needed which is an all in one management tool for some of the major eCommerce platforms available. The other alternatives are much more costly, so this seemed like a good way to get started. The platform itself is relatively simple to understand, but if you have a question... there is no live chat or number to call. Simply send a ticket and hope someone responds. I have to say that at first they responded within a 24hr period, till now which is NO response at all to my THIRD query as to why my sync with ebay has not left out some pictures, which can be very time consuming to take them manually from ebay and put them back into shopseen. So out of 344 items on ebay, about 40 came back with no picture... eventually i figured out myself why but with no help from Shopseen. This was not the first issue that I have with ebay sync. Prior to that i was getting duplicates of all my items from ebay into Shopseen, can you imagine the pain it was to delete them 1 at a time as there is no bulk feature. The other issue I had was the purchase items from Ebay were not reflecting accurately in Shopseen. I cant have 50, or 90 percent of the orders come through... I need ALL of them! All in all, the concept is great... but being in the technology industry myself I must say that this needs a lot of work and I wouldn't be surprised if this was still in a BETA (testing) stage. They have resolved some of the issues, but not without a lot of patience and simmering aggravation. If you have a SMALL store i guess this can work, but any store with over a couple hundred unique items, you may experience a bit of aggravation

Pros

-Simple to use interface -Much cheaper alternative to others

Cons

-Lots of BUGS when SYNCing -No BULK features such as delete, post, change details, (everything is 1 by 1.. with a large store ur screwed) -VERY POOR customer service -Lack of FILTERING and organization for items -3rd grade level reporting tools

Deanna

January 2014

Great service, very impressed!

I've looked through tons of services that promise to sync inventory, but they are either very expensive or don't work well. Shopseen is the only one I have found that syncs my two primary shops in ebay and etsy (very few services support etsy). It's also the only one that supports quickly listing to your storefronts from a product created (or imported) in shopseen. Very pleased with it, and am using it with ebay, etsy, storenvy and bigcommerce. Works beautifully to sync the inventory and sales! Minor technical glitch getting ebay to sync correctly, but tech support has been amazing. They got everything working really quickly and are incredibly helpful. Quite a refreshing change from most support people who can never fix anything.

Pros

Create a product in shopseen (or import an existing one) and quickly list to other storefronts from there, sync inventory between all storefronts, supports ebay, etsy, storenvy, bigcommerce, & shopify, FREE service better than other paid ones

Cons

Not all listing options are available for the different channels. For example, the ebay lister does not support ebay return, payment & shipping profiles, or store categories, etc. But I bet they will be adding these features soon.

GemsandMinerals.net

Inventory Management

Great customer service through by any company standard, let alone a company that doesn't charge for its service. Very speedy response to all issues and questions. The platform is easy to navigate and understand and the development team is working towards some great improvements. I personally have had a good experience with them finding custom options for features I need which the program has no programmed compatibility for yet. The inventory management across multiple platforms will save me countless hours per day listing products on multiple channels. Definitely a suggested program for anyone selling on multiple platforms. I sell on Storenvy, Ebay, Amazon, and a few other ecommerce platforms and this company is very willing to find solutions to assist me in listing quickly and efficiently on all the platforms!

Pros

Multi-Channel Management Real time inventory updates Helpful customer service Free of charge Easy to use interface Quick response from support

Cons

Compatibility for different channels (Rakuten, Ebid, etc.) still in development Manual listing of products on different channels (Customer Service will help do you do this)

Siavash Kanani

The idea is amazing!

I've just signed up for a free account on Shopseen an hour ago, but the idea behind this seems amazing to me, you can connect to all of your sales and promotion channels in one place, you can download all your products from one channel (like Etsy for me) and easily list them on other sites like Shopify or Storenvy, plus you'll be able to manage all your sales and orders from a single dashboard! I truly like the idea! I really liked how easy it was to sign up and connect to social media websites and e-commerce sites like Etsy and Storenvy (the ones I've used) all my products and orders downloaded automatically from my accounts and I could easily see an overall report of all my orders from different selling platforms in one place.

Pros

- Clean and user friendly interface - Hassle free sign up and connection to sales and promotion and social media platforms - Friendly support and live chat - Free to join and very affordable extra features for more serious retailes

Cons

- Still new and some e-commerce platforms aren't supported yet but for a free service it's not a reason to complain!

September 2013

Michael Ross

September 2013

So far, I’m very impressed

The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to take the time to help you when you need it. As for the program, we started using it on a trial basis, and have watched it evolve into an indispensable tool. The developers have continuously made it better. We have tried several other programs that have claimed they could handle large quantities of items across multiple channels, but this is the first one that has stood up to the challenge. And what a time saver; it lets you create your listings and publish them to all your shops from one place as well as promote them on your social media. If you’ve been doing this for a while, you got nothing to lose by giving it a try. If you are just thinking about using multiple channels to promote and sell your products, save yourself a lot of time and headaches, and try this first. Michael Ross Operations Manager DGB Carolina

Pros

Control inventory on multiple channels from one place. Create listings and push them out to all your channels from one place. Promote on social media for any of your products from the same "one place"

Cons

They didn't do this 2 years ago.

Elvio Design

November 2013

Great FREE App for online sellers!

After trying Shopseen out for the past 2 months, I really think this is a great tool. The people who develop it work hard to improve the functionalities and the system keeps getting better every day. Shopseen makes it easy to list my products on several online channels, and automatically remove sold out items (which is very important to me since I sell one-of-a-kind artworks). So far, it works perfectly for Etsy and Ebay. I am waiting for the same performance with Storeenvy and Bigcommerce sites.

Pros

Great application with a lot of potential, really fill the need for online sellers, and it's free! Incredible technical support: reported a problem and it was solved at 10PM (!) the same day. Nice instant Chat Line for technical support.

Cons

There are a few bugs to kill, "nice-to-have" functions to add, faster speed needed for real time inventory tracking, but this list is getting shorter everyday as the developers are listening to the users and making improvements. Can't wait!

Nate from Cleveland Furniture Factory Outlet

Industry: Furniture

Makes Collaboration fun

Pros

Features enabling administrator rights, easy-to-understand chat box, and effects on screen as well as the integration of writing apparatus makes for an all-around experience.

Cons

Some connectivity issues if systems are not completely updated, leading to some stress among colleagues.

Ellen from Elan Beads

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

April 2016

I use Shopseen to connect my website to various marketplaces.

Pros

My favorite thing about Shopseen is the how easy it is to use, especially for etsy which is a challenging platform to work with. My other favorite thing is whenever I have a question, I know I will get a response quickly, often after hours, even in the middle of the night.

Cons

There are still some marketplaces not integrated, but give it time.

Dorothy Prudie Fabrics

Your Online Business Needs Shopseen

If you have an online storefront then you must get Shopseen. I sell on three different platforms: Ebay, Etsy and Big Commerce. I could not keep up with listing all the products individually, keeping the inventory updated, ending listings that are sold out, etc. I can not tell you how much time Shopseen saves me. No more downloading photos to each listing, cut and pasting, no more going to each site to update inventory levels or adjusting inventory. It can be done in seconds with Shopseen.

Pros

Cons

Would like 1-800 number for customer support, but I know this will come as this site grows. I also would like to save pre-filled information like if we sell in the same category, auction duration, etc. on each platform so we can avoid inputting this

Cynnia from Shangri-La at the Fort

My business booster

Thanks for helping me shopseen.

Pros

I link my small business to shopseen and it keeps my business more boosted and promoted to other social networking website. It helps me a lot to earn customers or client want to resell my products.

Cons

It has some problem in is administration and also to customer service sometimes. There's more help that shopseen gave to me thats why i still using this.

December 2015

December 2015

VERY DISSAPPOINTING

I've had the WORST experience using this platform. It seems as if they have dramatically over-promised and are unable to deliver. The problems range from but are not limited to: -duplicating items on storefronts -unable to delete incorrect photos (you will delete them, but they will not remove making your listings appear disastrous for unknown periods of time until you can spend hours going through and correcting them another date) -photos disappearing from listings both on their site but also on your webpage or storefront. This causes a very sloppy presentation on Shopify and other resell sites -"copy last" features draw from several items ago, rendering this action unuseable -does not allow calculated shipping via Etsy (BIG Problem) -does not automatically save input- you will list several items before learning this the hard way -does not communicate with Amazon -"List Multiple" option says it's updating in the background while it's actually in the Bahamas somewhere buying pina coladas with the $80/month you spent on this platform I have been contacting them through their "Communication" link that appears to be a chat link, but no one ever responds. I was so upset initially that I did receive one singulare "We're working on it" email that neglected to address ANY of the actual issues I've had with this program. I have wasted hours of both my time and my Assistant's time trying to resolve to no avail. The worst part is that no one will even respond to my multiple requests for help. To say that this is a disappointment is a serious understatement. It has tripled my workload and charged excessively to do so. All and all: VERY POOR FORM.

Pros

if it could actually live up to it's word and do so easily, it could be an excellent resource for sellers across multiple platforms.

Cons

too many to repeat...

Angelique Faith from Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila

Sell your product using shopseen

Get a better world shopseen.

Pros

Cons

To be honest, I am not very satisfied in shopseen it still need a lot of improvement but for now it benefits my business thats why it still a thumbs up for me

Monica Anne from Makati Diamond Residences

Good eCommerce software

Still shopseen is one of the top eCommerce platform, overall its good.

Pros

Shopseen is a good eCommerce platform that really helps me a lot in promoting my business. It also keeps my product posted in instagram to gain more customers.

Cons

It has a lot of features in free version but it is not enough, thats why you need to pay for premium version it offers.

January 2015

January 2015

Amazingly Useful, Great Price and Awesome Service

I've been using Shopseen for a few months now and it is perfect! We first tried Stitch Labs, but didn't like it because you couldn't list products from it and they charged per connection. Shopseen has a much better pricing structure, especially for small businesses. We can also create our listing in Shopseen and then post it to our various sales channels. The support is incredible too, they respond quickly to questions and fix issues quickly! They consistently listen to their customers to come out with new features that are very useful. I highly recommend Shopseen to anyone looking to manage inventory across multiple sales channels like Etsy, Square, eBay and more! They even offer an Instagram store, which I hadn't even considered before but it's actually very cool!

Pros

Works well Excellent customer service Great pricing structure Easy to use

Cons

Could use a few more integrations

Archie Louie from Edsa Shangri-La, Manila

Good for small business

Make your shop more exposed in Shopseen.

Pros

Shopseen helps my small business to be exposed in social networking application and online advertisement that results to a another big target market.

Ramir from Stanley Black and Decker

Industry: Industrial Automation

Helps my Business to be Profitable

Thanks Shopseen.

Pros

Helps me to manage my business to advertised online. It also exposed my business to social networking application and result to more profit for my business.

Elisa Sherin from Solaire Resort and Casino

Shopseen Helps me Grow My Business

Thanks for all the help shopseen.

Pros

Shopseen is a huge help to my business to be honest. It manage all my orders and expand my product to other social networking site.

Cons

I can't blame shopseen if they still have a few lack in features but i know that they can improved shopseen and make it more better.

Mike from Edsa Shangri-La, Manila

My Business Partner

Thanks Business Partner!

Pros

Shopseen is my business partner that market all my products to social media. I will pay for a plan then shopseen will do its job.

Gracielle Anne from Makati Diamond Residences

Great way to make a brand

Shopseen for shoppers

Pros

Shopseen is a really big help to my business to achive my brand in terms of advertising and promoting all my products.

Cons

It needs a premium version so you can enjoy all the features that will benefit my business. I hope it's free version is enough.

Charmaine from Makati Diamond Residences

My business supporter

Let's use this all business minded.

Pros

Shopseen is my number one business supporter. It helps me to promote and advertise all my products that makes my business grow.

Cons

It lacks features like automated inventory and update all that products sold. It needs some development.

Rochelle from Radisson Blu Cebu

Shopseen will market your product

Now my products are seen in many social media and there are many of queries because of shopsee.

Pros

Shopseen market my products in a lot of social media that expand my brand and my business and helps me earn more income than expenses.

Cons

It needs to pay the plan version of shopseen to provide in my product a total quality service. Well thats part of a business afterall.

July 2014

Joey

July 2014

I love Shopseen

Shopseen has made my business more organized and much easier to handle. I sell on several different platforms and I just love how it manages my inventory automatically.

Pros

Normally, I would have to list everything manually on multiple platforms - I don't have the time for this!. It's extremely important to me to never over-sell to my customers and guess what? With Shopseen I never worry about that. I love it!

Cons

I would like a functionality that would track a PoS system in my inventory as well. The good news is that I have heard some scuttlebutt about the Wizards at Shopseen who are working to conjure up a feature like this! Yay!

December 2014

December 2014

Great App

If you run different online stores like, Ebay, Shopify, Etsy and e.commerce this is the app for you. Simple to use, just upload picture and information and you are ready to go. Now with the Square integration make's it a lot easier for those like me that use Square as a credit card merchant. Overall is a great app to sell out of Instagram, control and manage inventory, keep customers information available.

Pros

Simple to use, Economic service compare to others, great customer service, they usually solve the problem or any issue within 24 hours or less.

Cons

Is a new growing company, so it will not run like all of will want it to, but once it settle it'll be awesome to have.

November 2014

Shannon from Owner

November 2014

Shopseen is worth the set up

I'm really glad I found Shopseen. The set up took a little doing- only because I've been juggling three different e-commerce sites- Badly! Bringing everything into one site allowed me to make every listing consistent and from here forward enables me to do that in a fraction of the time. I'm excited to see Shopseen add more sites and expand their capabilities. All start-ups have kinks here and there, but they're responsive and helpful and will no doubt just get better and better.

Pros

Getting on this app early allows you to give feedback to the people who can make changes!

Cons

If you already have products on several sites, the set up process is fairly laborious. Stay with it- it's worth it!

Valerie

Elegant Simplicity

Software should always function as a tool not a commitment - I have been a Mac fanatic for 25 years because I have work to do! I look at Shopseen as an elegant tool because I can easily list items on multiple sites, spread the news with social media in seconds in a matter of seconds. Most importantly, if I have a question or an issue, I do not need to wait for an answer. I looked at many of the other options; Shopseen has simply been the easiest tool for our small business. We eagerly await future integrations!

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

A young company expanding - integrations are still coming!

Kevin

September 2014

We are Thrilled with this product!

Wow! This tool has completely changed our workflow on multiple platforms saving us hours of time listing our inventory! Don't waste your time looking at the alternatives. Try it out!

Pros

Syncing across multiple selling platforms Ease of making a sale on Instagram Ability to track physical store sales FAST! The customer support is fabulous.

Cons

The team is still tweaking and fine tuning the system A slight learning curve but not too much

Beads to Art

Great Customer Support

You know how a lot of the time when you are stuck trying to figure out a program and you click on support but nothing happens? You go to the forum but don't see you question or any useful information at all. Well, Shopseen has awesome chat support. Someone's really there to help you out.

Pros

I think Shopseen is going to make promoting my store a whole lot easier, Once I figure what I'm doing! Right now it's a crap shoot. :>)

Cons

None that I can think of right now.

www.getluckyfresh.com

Solid App - Needs Polishing

We've connected our ebay store, product import and inventory management is working just fine. However, the app does need more polishing. Still a few bugs here and there. Solid foundation, just need to build upon it and offer a more polished version 2. I have not yet tested other syncs with Magento or Etsy, or Shopify or Big Commerce

Pros

Quick sync. Works for ebay.

Cons

A bit buggy with a few features not working properly, like fulfillment button.

June 2015

Ellen from Jeunesse Global

June 2015

Alvin

This is a great tool!

This is actually a great tool to use

Pros

allows you to save time by getting data over all your stores in various places.

Cons

none so far.

Oron

Great App

Will make your life easier!

MOANA from THE HUNTED FOX

NOT SO MUCH

Pros

I liked all of the things the app claimed it could execute

Cons

It seemed like it could solve a lot of problems across platforms.

Blow