All SimplyBook.me Reviews

Harlan

Medical Practice, 2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed March 2021

Free up your front desk!

Steven

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

Amazing software at an amazing price, FREE!

I don't use their booking page but I do embed the calendar into my website so everything stays on my site. I personally like how some other calendars look but overall, I can't complain. I was able to customize it to my liking and it sends austomatic email reminders to myself and the people who booked the time. It was very straightforward and it has been used and tested a lot lately and I am very impressed.

PROS

Being able to customize the product to match my branding was the biggest challenge while I was trying different online booking softwares. SimplyBook.me was the only one that allowed color customization on the free plan. So, I figured the rest would not be good. Boy, was I wrong! This software has gone above and beyond what I expected for a free online booking calendar.

CONS

The only thing that I am not 100% satisfied with is the look. If I could change the layout of the calendar that would be amazing but for the price, I can't compain and everything works as it is supposed to or better than I expected which is wonderful!

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

The ability to make some many customization in order to match my brand colors and it was free. In my opinion, there is nothing out there better.

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

I was paying monthly for something that I wasn't really utalizing and I wanted to find a cheaper option. I am still trying to grow my business, so I don't have too many online bookings yet, so I felt like I was just trowing away money each month. I liked the look and functionality of YouCanBook.me better however, I love the customization and price of SimplyBook.me and that is why I made the switch.

Elsie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

I like SimplyBook me

Overall, the user experience is excellent, and it's the most suitable platform I've found for my needs.

PROS

I find SimplyBook.me to be a very different product from what I'm used to. It offers powerful functionality, but it does take some time to learn and understand the system when starting out. The integration of business processes is also very straightforward.

CONS

One aspect I'm not entirely pleased with is the calendar, as it's not very user-friendly. I can't directly view more customer information or make changes; I have to click into it. Additionally, there are limited options for customer payment, and some functions lack the ability to address finer details.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

I prefer SimplyBook.me because it offers more robust features. I particularly like the ability to showcase photos to clients on the website with categorized options.

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

The features don't adequately support what I need.

Dear Elsie Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! You mention limited options for customer payments, we would be happy to hear your comments so that we can see if there is something that we need to improve. Please reply to this message with what you feel is missing. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied November 2023

Gloria

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Very confusing but amazing customer service

Its a great tool, so easy for the client side but for the business owner, aye!

PROS

Love the ease for our clients to book and it has a built in website. It integrates with square and very affordable. The websites are beautiful not very customizable but you can manage.

CONS

Very confusing! Because majority of the major features that anyone would need counts as custom feature, its so difficult to find what you need. There are settings under Welcome, Manage, Custom features, and settings. Honestly, been using this site for 6months or more and still don't know where all settings and features are, so just click click click away til you find it. Sometimes, you would have to look deeper. Example, for time schedules. OMG, ,good luck! Good thing is c\they have the best customer service on chat 24/7 so you would just have to chat with them and they'll give you a link. God bless them! Another con would be the reports! REPORTS is key guys! Reports are our roadmap! Can we get a report for all the deposits? or just add deposit column to the booking details. Lastly, marketing, you're limited if you want to get on Google's 1st page without ads.

It integrates with IG.

Hi Gloria, Thank you so much for a very constructive feedback, we appreciate it highly. We would like to ask if you are up to joining us for a focus groups where we would discuss user friendliness of the system as well as reports. It would be very useful to hear your specific comments about what exactly could be improved. Please reply directly to this email if you are interested and we will set up a call. Best regards Rut

Replied May 2021

Lusi

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

SimplyBook.me is useful when setting up company processes.

PROS

Features are most useful and effective for a company of virtual assistants

CONS

SimplyBook.me must reconsider pricing model. It sits at high-end of software subscriptions.

Dear Lusi, Thank you so much for taking time to give us your positive feedback, we really appreciate it! You mention the price and yes we are more expensive than the basic system but far below other advanced systems such as Mindbody. We have been working on developing fantastic features for a long time and I encourage you to make the most of them in order to use them to help you earn more money (and way more than what the service costs). You can suggest tips, sell products in the booking process, sell service add-ons, use coupons to promote offers, let your clients download the client app to increase loyalty and so much more. We encourage you to talk to our Live chat to get tips from them about best features to boost your sales further. All the best, the SimplyBook.me team

Replied March 2024

Joanna

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Good but needs improvement

Overall, my impressions are mixed, but we haven't started using it fully, so I can't give you my final opinion yet. I think it's the only product that answers our needs, but if there was something else that's easier to use I'd go there with not much thinking. The system is difficult, confusing and it should be easier. Well done for customer service though. If it wasn't for that I'd be very discouraged.

PROS

I think that it's the only product on the market that actually has all the functions that we needed. For us the packages were really important and how they worked. I couldn't find anything else and I tried a lot of programmes before. Simply just answers all our needs. I also think you have a brilliant customer service.

CONS

First of all, I think it's very difficult to navigate around. it took me days to understand how it works. The scheduling part - where one puts the availability is really terrible. Those sliders are useless and the other view, with the little squares, is a bit better, but also confusing. There are not time zones for users. And finally, the pricing is also bad. I think it's unfair to have those features that you need to use additionally and the number of users and whatnot. There should be a simpler pricing.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

I checked other alternatives, but don't remember which ones. They just didn't have the same features.

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

Basically, I would like the customer to have an account, by a product and then see how many appointments they have left out of the package. This is a very important feature for us. Acuity kinda has that but not entirely. Your system seems to be better in those terms.

Hi Joanna Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback. We are constantly working on making the system as user friendly as possible and we already have on the task list to remove the sliders as they have not gotten a positive feedback from our clients. We are all ears when it comes to other frustration points within the system, so if you would like to share those with us please send us an email by replying to this. The user time zones is sth that very few users have asked for, so unfortunately it´s not very likely that it will be added in nearest future. Thanks again for your input All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied August 2023

Annemie

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

TOP features, TOP helpdesk, TOP software

- Time saving (no phones-emails back and forth)- Payment before delivery of the service- Get rid of the no shows and cancelled appointments

PROS

- Accept online payments with different options (including debit cards)- Meeting confirmation after payment- Automatic billing/automatic emails with receipt and invoice- Upsell products- Real-time calendar synchronization- Video meetings- Different categories/services- Cloning services to offer in other languages- Drawing up different agendas for different services- Always in control- TOP helpdesk- Widget code for every service in every category, full integration on your website- Huge number of features- Most of it can be customized

CONS

- There are so many features that the learning curve is slow and long, but it's a huge advantage to customize most of the features, so it's necessary to go through them. Once you are there, you have a top service to offer on your website.- At the moment only 1 reminder can be sent, but they are working on making it possible to send multiple reminders.- Limited number of video meeting apps (2: Teams & google) are connected by default, but you can expand with zapier.- Some bugs in the software when using code for text.- Some difficulties when using Teams without customer login, but when you do the video meeting via your web browser instead of the app, then all is fine (except for custom background)

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

Because of all the features in Simplybookme, because I can accept debit cards now, because I can customize everything

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

Hi Annemie Thank you so much for leaving us your amazing feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied August 2023

Jesus

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

Affordable and Powerful Booking Software

This software works very well for booking. We had complicated requirements for customer support and coaching and this software handled both well.

PROS

I loved the features included with the base package and the ability to add extra features alacarte to keep costs low. Customers can self-cancel and outgoing emails can be customized. Zapier included!

CONS

The moment you need an extra feature after your first three alacarte ones, the price jumps up into the next alacarte tier. Also, you cannot create booking "buffers" or delays for different departments. For example, if you want customer service customers to wait at least 1 hour before booking a customer service call, but want coaching customers to wait 24 hours before booking a call, it cannot accommodate those different delays in different departments. The entire company must be either a 1 hour delay, or a 24 hour delay.

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

Timetrade was expensive and the Appointy API was difficult and expensive to work with long term. We wanted Zapier and got it with SimplyBook.Me.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Ease of use

Positive so far but I have also experienced some issues with integrating payment processors.

PROS

Simple to set up and use, friendly customer service.

CONS

Difficulty in adding certain payment options and integrating Pay Pal etc.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

Cheaper price compared to other products and services.

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find SimplyBook.me simple to set up and use, with friendly customer service. We'll take your comments about payment options into consideration for future improvements. We're honored that you chose us for our affordability compared to other options. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Replied May 2024

Pawel

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

SimplyBook.me is great for Driving School

As a driving school owner, people contact me every day about driving lessons. They ask when they can start, when my next due date is. Thanks to SimplyBook.me, I can fully focus on delivering a professional lesson without worrying about planning the next day. Customers themselves book available lessons whenever they want. I just ​The number of different functions available is huge.

PROS

- I adjust and select functions to suit my needs. - eye-pleasing and clear layout - customer service is great - I like training videos. They are really helpful. - my students praise the ease of booking

CONS

I think rice is bit too expensive. 8 features are not enough.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

Simplybook.me have very good reviews. Also, my web designer told me is good

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that SimplyBook.me has been a great fit for your driving school. We understand your feedback regarding pricing and feature limitations, and we're constantly working to provide the best value for our users. Thank you for choosing us, and we're here to support your continued success!

Replied May 2024

Reviewed September 2020

Comprehensive online booking for tutors

So far it 100% fits our business. We managed to set everything using 10USD plan with 3 plugins (2way calendar sync, multiorder and product categories).

PROS

SimplyBook.me does not require any knowledge of coding, website support or other developper's skills. Moreover, you do not need your own website or domain to start it. Tens on plugins. For everyone and everything.

CONS

Prising is based on users and quantity of plugins. Just one additional plugin may force you to upgrade subscription.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

For the present moment it's best opton for us. We'll definitely test other servises in the future. In general all of online booking services are very similar and it's a matter of price.

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

it's cheaper to start using the service via widget.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your outstanding feedback, we truly appreciate it! Good luck with your business! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied December 2020

Mel

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Health Practice Perspective

Overall is grt. Quick responses from customer services. For us, the extensive ability to customize, operate video sessions, book a variety of services, products, packages, classes, and a membership makes this an all-in-one solution.

PROS

Incredible amount of features for the $. HIPAA compliance / encryption SOAP notes Versatility Complete customization of confirmation emails to both service providers & Services Very easy for clients to navigate Clients can track their own packages Ability to force pre-pay Intake form option Seriously, I could list a ton more amazing features plus the fact that they continue to add more.

CONS

Realizing this was initially designed to serve salons, not health care providers, I hope to see improvements in the following areas: SOAP notes are the only therapy note option. Woud be nice to have a simple progress notes option. Ability to tender in person payments directly thru the platform would be a really big deal for us. Right now, a transaction is only tendered if they pay when they book thru the website. In person, we can create invoices and mark them as paid, but need to use a separate platform to capture cc payment. It would be nice if we didn't have to go thru a 3rd party for video calls. Gruveo has been good so far, but it's still extra steps to move from appt to video. Ideally, the ability for the practitioner to enter the video call directly thru their appointment calendar would be grt. A mobile app for clients to manage appts & take video calls would be excellent. I think these r the biggest things that affect us, but even with these, the simplybook platform has been grt.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

Features to price, especially those features useful for a therapy practice.

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

Simple practice is an amazing platform for our business model with extra kudos for their video appt structure and ease of organizing therapy notes. However, as our practice grows, the cost to utilize the platform also grows significantly for us. Simplybook offers features we want, but aren't available thru simple practice at a more affordable price structure. If they can put into place my suggestions, this would prob be the perfect platform for our business.

Dear Mel Thank you so much for your constructive feedback, we appreciate it enormously! First of all I can say that we are working on developing an admin app and maybe a client app in next round. With regards to the videos then it is relatively simple to use jumpch.at and mixing it with our booking code to give direct contact, please check that out. With regards to the Progress note option, then yes that is something that we have considered, but is not yet on our to do list. However I know that some health centers have been using the Medical History tab for that. The automatic cc payment at place, will also be implemented later, but can not promise any date on that. Thanks again for your valuable feedback All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied July 2019

Kim

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Similar amount of pros and cons

Simplybook.me is effective but lackluster. Depending on which features you need and your client/customer volume it may be affordable or expensive. I was pleased with a portion of my experience and I would be willing to try the software again if improvements are made.

PROS

Simplybook.me is affordable and features convenient alacarte style add-ons. This is perfect for users who don't need some of the features, or don't need them as often. The ability to add a questionnaire for clients is wonderful. Appointments can be downloaded as a CSV file. Reminders and email confirmation is available.

CONS

I did not like the technical issues and inconveniences that we have encountered using Simplybook.me. Our clients often report that they were not able to schedule an appointment. The pricing setup is a double edged sword, if you want to try different options to see which ones are the most helpful, you're simply out of luck if you've already exceeded the limit for the free version.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

At the time we were looking for a low cost product to use while we determined how important this service was and rather or not a paid version would be worth the investment.

Esther

Cosmetics, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2021

Love this system

Overall experience has been great. I did have some issues with setting some features up but their customer service was amazing and someone is always there to assist whenever you have questions or concerns. 5 stars!!!!

PROS

I love how you can basically create your own website for your booking system and customize it to suit your brand. I love the added custom features. The fact that you can choose what to enable and what to disable based on your business’s needs is amazing! And the annual price for the Basic plan so great! Definitely most cost effective than other scheduling systems I’ve used in the past.

CONS

I feel like they should include more than just 3 custom features on the basic plan. “Accepting payments” & “Accepting deposits” are 2 main features that most businesses require, & without a doubt should be included for free. It’s kind of a no brainer. Or both of these features should be 2 in 1 because they go hand in hand. Having to enable both of them then leaves you with only 1 more custom feature to select. Other than this, everything else is great!

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

Simply Book Me is more customizable and the monthly rate for the basic annual plan will save me about half of what I was paying with Acuity annually!!

Dear Esther, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your amazing feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied October 2021

Rob

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

Excellent Service for 5+ Years Now

My clients really like the SMS reminder function, and I like to be able to set availability from Google Calendar, this is a very handy function.

PROS

The booking widget on my website is brilliant for allowing new and existing clients to book a slot and not have to wait for me to confirm their session.

CONS

I wish there were more 'custom features' available on my plan, but the service does allow upgrading to a higher number if desired for an additional fee.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

A more comprehensive solution that allowed more flexibility.

Dear Rob, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied November 2022

Daniele

Maritime, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

My booking system

I use Simplybook since a year and really wanted to go ahead with them, today sorted out some issues, i donfirmed for a year

PROS

The app for me is what makes a difference in terms of accessibility as owner of a charter company with different boats.

CONS

A bit difficult to handle widgets on my website and some translation, a mid-long job which needed to be done anyway. THe Customer Service team helped me out.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

Because the app makes my life easier, despite Regiondo's team has been available for a videocall instead of a chat. Simplybook customer service anyway sorted out the issues i had.

Thank you so much Daniele for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied May 2022

Angie

Reviewed December 2017

The site is simple to set up and you can instantly take bookings and love the Book Now link

PROS

you can easily modify schedules and specific days and make modifications to services. If you're running a one day promo it is so easy to set up and customize to a specific technician and day. Having reminders for both the service provider and clients is a great feature and setting the time of the reminder also helps as it eliminates those last minute cancellations. Sending an automated link to clients after their service to complete a review is one of the better features ! It eliminates having to remember to follow up when your schedule is busy and it completes the service. These reviews can also be used to further promote your business. Seeing the calendar in different views whether by tech per week day or month allows you to see company performance easily and also compare to other months and previous year I am one of the Franchises and we have over 40 now locates across Canada and now overseas. Many of our other Franchises were looking for a simple online booking system and I've told them about your site. It would be nice to see all of Tan on the Run use this site to streamline our bookings.

CONS

there is not much negative to say about the software. initially when you set up you get to try all features but when it's new and you're not getting a lot of traffic at first it's hard to try them all so i would only suggest that maybe after 6 months when a client sets up and has really understood and had time to really try out the software to offer this later as well. I understand as a business it might not be possible but I think I would have been more inclined to get a couple extra features to see what works. I did try the promotion feature and found it really difficult to manoeuvre and after several failed attempts and trials gave up. It was very limiting for the discount unless you've changed this. I liked that you could select specific clients to send to but other than that it didn't work for me. Also trying to add a service from mobile doesn't work. I couldn't get the whole screen to hit `save.

Dear Angie I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your well constructed feedback, we appreciate in enormously! We think it is actually a very good idea to introduce all the features later on as well when people really know what kind of features they would benefit by using for their business. Hopefully we can introduce that soon. With regards to setting up a service from your mobile, then please let me know if that still doesn´t work, it works out for me when I do it on iphone. We aim to have all our site fully mobile responsive, so we are very thankful to get tips if something is not working. At last the promotion system is already on the task list for some fine-tuning, so hopefully we can introduce an improved version soon. Thanks again for input and have a great day! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied December 2017