• Pros

• "I love it. It's easy to learn, easy to navigate, and user-friendly even on the first try. Customer service is awesome and it's great for the price."

• "-user friendliness -user interference -customer support -reporting -two way integration with BigCommerce promised to be coming soon"

• "Great inventory tracking and reports, nice smooth checkout process, convenient daily dashboard, constant improvements"

• Cons

• "Quickbooks integration not the best, but works with a little effort."

• "Sometimes it runs a little slow and has a couple of glitches but that depends on the day, so no real complaints."

• "The only cons I have had ended up being fixed and a function of the system now. "

Browse Springboard Retail Reviews

Darren from DLM Supply

DLM Supply

I have been very pleasantly surprised about how well Springboard has worked out for our Men's Clothing boutique in Dallas. My colleague and I did some extensive research in POS systems. We both had a history of working with larger clothing retailers so we were accustomed to robust reporting, advanced order systems, and detailed item management. Springboard has been able to deliver on all fronts. I've also come to appreciate the support system that is built in. There is a message board available to submit requests/questions and the follow through has been pretty good. They have listened to some of our feature requests and I have noticed a couple of them were implemented on the following system update (which they also do frequently). We are currently working on getting our website up and running on Shopify, and the integration is working great in terms of syncing inventory.

Pros

Reporting, reporting, reporting. Reports are entirely customizable and there are several metrics to choose from. I feel like i have been able to replicate several of the reports that I had available to me at the large corporation that i worked at, and that has been very impressive. User friendly interface on the POS. Very easy to teach to new users. Detailed item management capability with unlimited customizable fields. Allows for even more robust reporting. Ipad app works well

Cons

There were a couple bugs early on when using certain browsers. We now use Google Chrome more often than not and it seems to be working fine. I wish the item management integrated more seemlessly to our Shopify site, but i think this is nitpicking a bit since most of the other POS systems don't even offer any integration. Definitely pricier than the competition, but you get bang for the buck. Web based interface is risky if you have network connectivity issues. We have been lucky thus far, but I could see this as being an issue for others. Wish there was an iPhone app, a little hard to view on the iPhone browser.

Ashley from James Breski

Industry: Fine Art

Springboard Retail works for Wholesale Companies, too

We found Springboard Retail after searching for a program that can manage many elements of a wholesale business all in one program. We started using it Summer of 2014. We are now able to manage our inventory that is in our office and out with sales reps and on consignment. Although there is no "consignment" part to the program, there's a workaround within the system that is fine. Since everything is in the cloud, we have access to this information anywhere and anytime, even on a mobile phone with the app. It is especially helpful at tradeshows. The reporting functions are amazing and show us very valuable information about sales and products and locations of products that we never had before. Each inventory item allows you to add images and customize as you need. You can duplicate items easily and set up frequently ordered items as needed. It does take some practice to learn everything, especially since we use the program from a wholesale view but once you figure everything out, it is very quick to use and invaluable to our company now. The support service always gets back to us right away if we have a question or problem (which isn't very often). My only issue is with our Quickbooks integration. The integration pushes invoices or credits over to Quickbooks from Springboard as journal entries but then you have to re-enter the invoice/credit specifics into Quickbooks in order to actually have the info/details in Quickbooks. Then we run a Quickbooks report to make sure we haven't missed any invoices. It is a bit time consuming and there is room for error if you forget to enter in an invoice or mistype something. Springboard has said they are working on a better way to handle this but we haven't received any details yet. This one issue is small compared to the positives of the software. I would highly recommend it to any business that needs to manage inventory in one or many locations and is looking for a great reporting system.

Pros

Manage inventory, run reports, invoice and credits, manage consignments -- everything is all in one program. It's mobile and in the cloud so we have access anywhere and anytime. Support always responds in a timely manner.

Cons

Quickbooks integration not the best, but works with a little effort.

July 2015

Katie from Chou Chou

July 2015

Incredible System

Pros

We moved over from RICS because it was an older slower moving system. Springboard's reporting function is dynamic - it works as fast as my brain works. In the past, I would run a report on performance and invariably another question would come up while I was reviewing that report - In RICS I would have to go back and rerun another report (5 mins) - with Springboard I can slice the data any way I want in a matter of seconds. I also have been consistently impressed by the support team - any time I have a question, the team is available to answer my questions - and always with a friendly and helpful attitude. ALWAYS. I know their names, they know who I am, it just feels really comforting to know I have a support team who seems to care about my business as much as I do. If they don't have the answer I am looking for, they are always quick to provide a suggestion for a workaround AND add my need to a list of projects they have going forward. I have seen almost every single one of my suggestions turn into a feature on Springboard. I also really like that I can open up another register (Station) as my business dictates - I am not locked into paying for features that I only use seasonally.

Cons

There are not many bad things I can say about Springboard. Every complaint I have has been addressed - occasionally I will request a feature or a metric (Inventory Turn!) that is not available now - and for the most part I have seen them implemented. There are several features concerning Open to Buy that I would like to see going forward. Also, Springboard only integrates with one Credit Card Processor, and although they were able to give me a very low rate, it's not great to be locked into one option. Also there have been a few outages in service (very few but still a scary situation)

David from Untucked

Over Promise & Under Deliver

On the recommendation of another store in the area that uses Springboard I decided to try them out. I was initially told I would be able to use all my same equipment that I used with a previous point of sale system, later that turned out to not be the case & at considerable cost. Importing the product seemed to be an extraordinary challenge for them as well, even though they said they switched customers from my previous point of sale to theirs, "all the time." All in all it took them over 7 days to import, and I'm still missing information or have information in the wrong places. Once we were ready to go with product in place, the new machinery they made me purchase stopped communicating with their Point of Sale & after several hours on the phone & several hundred dollars of walk out business they were able to fix most of it, only to have it happen several more times in the next 3 weeks. I'm still waiting on a call back from tech support so they can look at some issues that happened a week ago. All in all, this is extremely disappointing software. Had I to do it over again, I would certainly not have switched to Springboard.

Pros

It's easy for my seasonal employees to use, but not remarkably more or less than any other POS.

Cons

I was sold, "So much more than point of sale. Springboard Retail is a powerful, cloud POS software and retail management platform designed to help you sell more, smarter." So far it has entirely failed to live up to that billing. Rather cumbersome to put transactions on hold & recall, no time clock feature, a 4 to 5 step purchase order to purchase receipt function that is again, a bit cumbersome.

November 2015

Eric from Blanc

November 2015

Springboard Retail is modern POS software at it's very best.

Pros

The Springboard Retail team hails from a multi-store retail background so they know first-hand what POS software needs to do, how it should work and that it must to be simple and intuitive to use. That is exactly what they have created; no fluff, incredibly flexible and reliable software that is as close as one can get to a custom written solution, offered at a reasonable price. Unlike many other platforms that try to serve restaurants, grocery stores, and everything in between, Springboard simply focuses on doing one thing incredibly well - retail. The software provides quick access to key customer information that enables sales staff to offer exceptional and personalized customer service, and offers the most extensive reporting system I've seen in the various products I've used or researched.

Cons

I'm hard pressed to find fault with Springboard Retail as it quite capably addresses all of our retail apparel multi-store needs. That said, there are aspects that can and undoubtedly will be improved upon to make it applicable to a wider range of specialty businesses. For example, I don't think it specifically handles service/repair requests, but with a little creativity and assistance from their knowledgeable support team it likely can. Great software must walk a fine line between maintaining simplicity and offering a plethora of features which inevitably clutter screens and steepen the learning curve. Springboard is designed to be simple, and as long as they hold true to this commitment, they will undoubtedly become an industry leader. Thus far, this is one of those rare instances where I feel fortunate to be a somewhat early adopter.

Seth from HandPicked, Inc.

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Great product, even better company

I consider it a great decision on our part to go with Springboard Retail. While I am able to list some areas of opportunities for them, it is very reassuring to know that they constantly strive to improve their software based on client input. They actually really listen to feedback and many times act on it quickly if other clients can benefit from the change. This is refreshing. In my opinion, it would be challenging to find a better value or partnership on the market.

Pros

Ease of use - intuitive nature Support team - always feel as if we are partners working together Dynamic Reporting Easy to customize certain fields to fit business needs Real-time reporting and sales sales metrics Mobility - using ipads within the stores, viewing results via smartphone Integration - happy with the timeline, support, and ease Training - very easy to train on this software, love the training mode Knowledge base - this is such a big plus. The articles are current and easy to find quickly Search capability - this is easily overlooked, but being able to put in part of an item's name, number or description and find what you need is huge! Same with customer information.

Cons

Within the current software, I would like to be able to use a fiscal calendar vs the Gregorian calendar. Outside of software- although Springboard Retail is focusing on their core competencies, I do wish the following was available within the software and not through third parties: Time clock feature Loyalty/VIP Customer feature Integrated payment - we use Clover and integrate

Neil from Nero Q Management, Inc. dba peaceloveandhappiness.club

April 2016

The people make this great

Folks, I have been in the POS purchasing line of work now for 20 years, or so it seems. I originally had an MS-DOS based system that could not properly communicate to the head office, it also cost a fortune. Then I went with QB POS. It pretty good, but the customer service sucked and it had lots of limitations, and again communication problems. I tried of few of the first of the cloud based solutions, which were problemed with small companies who grew too fast and again terrible customer service. I was at my wits end after dealing with Amazon. Then one day while I was miserating about my situation on my daily search for a pos system that could deal with apparel in a decent way, I found Runit Realtime. I kind of liked it, even though it cost a fortune for .............. I told the sales manager that I wanted to go with it. He never called me back, or emailed. Oh well. I finally learned, if the customer service sucks, don't bother with the company. Then I found Springboard. The sales folks at Springboard answered all of my questions, and phone calls, and emails. It seemed to be too good to be true, but I was desperate. They hooked me up!!! I am pretty well versed with IT and I set it up with a couple of quick uploads. As time went along I came to know the support staff. Derek, the support bossman, has his act together. It is a small team and they all know who I am. I have made some suggestions to them, and they roll out the coding in a few weeks. These guys are on the ball. Right now, I am awaiting the roll out of pictures on my reporting. This is breakthrough technology for a small company, or any company to deliver this kind of reporting. It is amazing!!! My numbers are up last month 206% of previous year due to my ability to better manage my buys and reporting. I have asked them to look into doing multichannel. They seemed interested. As for now, they have an API with Shopify. I set up my site by myself. It looks great and is easy as pie. I think they have a free month. Anyways, I am not on their sales team, but I feel like I should be. Springboard is what it is named. It has springboarded me towards easier living and more money. I don't often write review, but for this program I do believe it will benefit those who read reviews and will definitely those who sign up. Good luck with your POS, ( we all know what POS stand for, usually Piece of Sh*t). With Derek and his team it is more like Program of Support!

Katie from Chou Chou

Amazing Customer Service and Support

The support team is available around the clock, any time I call in my request is greeted by a real person who immediately is able to help. They are very responsive and proactive about any bugs or issues in the software (which do happen from time to time) - they are always adding new features and updates. Overall, the software just makes SENSE to a lay person - it's clear that the person who designed it is in retail! There are always improvements to be made, and the support team is always happy to listen to my concerns. Overall, great people to work with.

Pros

User friendly, Great reporting

Cons

Exports to PDF are not the most clear, bugs in software happen occasionally

Pattie from MODE

Good Tool!

This is a very nice tool that works as a POS as well as inventory and order capturing. It's pricey though.

Pros

POS is easy to use.

Cons

VERY pricey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus the additional spend for adding another terminal just to use at off-site events is cost prohibitive when there are other options out there for less money or for free.

Richard from Marks Mattress

Pros

Software is easy to use. Works well for our products

Cons

Needs better choices for printers vs having to take extra steps to print receipts

January 2015

Alex from Porter's Stores

January 2015

Simple to use, surprisingly sophisticated, and scalable

Pros

I like their entire team. Support is outstanding. They listen and respond. The product is incredibly flexible, allowing for custom fields on a slew of records (items, customers, purchase orders, etc). Reports are outstanding. They are fast and highly configurable. The system has a background in apparel, but it can easily be adapted to other industries. We are in crafts and had no trouble with it.

Cons

We have also had a few (very few) issues with credit card processing, but those issues have been due to problems with the processor, not Springboard itself. This is a problem that is not unique to Springboard. Always have some kind of a back-up system in place for internet and credit card processing! Also, just know going into it that Springboard is not a hardware or network provider. They have a recommended hardware stack, and if you stick to it, they can generally assist in troubleshooting if necessary. I strongly recommend having a local resource for networking and hardware configuration. That's not to say Springboard doesn't know what they are doing, but some issues need to have boots on the ground.

Julie from The Gazebo

Springboard retail is a Game Changer

I can look at my business from the app On my phone anywhere anytime. I love this..it has given me some Flexibility in my business and alllowed Me to work In a little More Family time

Pros

I have control of the IT end of my business . I do not have to call a guy every time something goes wrong or its time For an upgrade. In 4 years my system has gone down maybe 4 Times and then never for more than 20 minutes and every time it has been the internet provider that was the problem but Springboard always steps up and gets it fixed. They never point the finger they just take care of it. Also there are no costly upgrades that require new computers and that computer guy to execute it.

Cons

When you need help they will often times refer you to their knowledge base...usually I have already gone this route and need an actual Answer not another article to read.

Wendy from Reign

Overall very satisfied.

Switched over from quickbooks point of sale about a year ago. (DO NOT BUY QB POS) The transfer of data went smoothly. The customer support was amazing. They have every feature I need for a small business with moderate to high volume. They system is very easy to use. They are continuously evolving and don't try to charge you extra for updates like some systems do. Because it is web based you can access it anywhere and enter inventory when you are not in the store with out having the POS set up on another computer. Reporting features help me analyze business better. Dashboard gives an overview of all info I need on a daily basis. Their customer service is the best I have encountered ever. They are usually available with little to no wait time. The staff is knowledgable and addresses any issues that arise in a timely manner. That being said, there have been a few glitches but as I stated they do fix them quickly.

Pros

Customer service. Web based, allows access anywhere.

Cons

Extra monthly charge for using POS on an iPad even if I use it for just 1 day. Not cheap, but worth the price.

Kelly from Narcissus Boutique

Stands Out from the Rest

Pros

The training and overall review process was easy and flexible. You had the option of when to schedule you springboard calls and in retail, you need a bit of flexibility. There were plenty of times that I couldn't hop on the training call and customer service was a gem about it. She also put up with some stupid humor of mine. Customer service was grade A. I was so stressed about the idea of this massive undertaking, especially when our POS system was the only thing the store and long-time managers have ever known. Our launch date was scary soon, but the Data Migration Team had us up and running (for the final migration) by 2 AM, the morning of our launch. I was incredibly impressed by their speed and productivity getting us where we need to go. The actual Springboard Point-of-Sale runs like butter. Everything is right there and a breeze to use; it's nothing compared to our very old and outdated previous POS.

Cons

Getting a reasonable launch date had me worried, but the Springboard team, especially, made our small Tallahassee store their top priority.

Clay from KK Bloom Boutique

Advanced Reporting and Ecommerce Integration

Springboard has aided our business in a number of ways. The fact that its a cloud based software has greatly improved our productivity, as team members can enter PO's and perform other tasks away from our physical store location. The Reporting options Springboard offers has greatly improved visibility into our business operations. For instance, we've been able to identify under performing vendors and cut them out of our purchasing plans. Finally, Springboard's integration with Shopify has allowed us to launch and grow an ecommerce business and sync our online and physical store inventories.

Pros

Reporting and cloud based connectivity

Cons

Customer service agents sometimes struggle to understand problems of a more technical nature

Mike from Green Mountain Sales, LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

9,000 SKU's and 30 days to make the change - DONE!

We were terrified of changing POS systems in September right before the holidays. It just didn't seem conceivable to me that I could make the switch to making sales within our 30 day window. I was convinced we would make it after week two of the transition. I was truly stunned at how easy it went - I am a realist and just knew we'd come up against something that would stand in our way. It didn't and we nailed the date easy.

Pros

VERY flexible platform allows a decent level of customization to make sure you can parse your data the way YOU need to - not how someone somewhere THINKS you need to. Rock solid and reliable importing/exporting. This POS does what a POS system should do - make you more efficient. We're still only a couple weeks in but we feel like we know it pretty well and I have confidence we made a good choice for our retail business.

Cons

I would like US based phone support but they actually manage the chat support surprisingly well. We've not been left hanging yet and we've not stumped them, so I am not feeling to bad about it - as long as they keep up as the demand increases, which I am sure it will.

Luanne from Pink Cabana

Great Software for Retail Stores

This is a great software for a retail store. It is wonderful if you have multiple locations. Love being able to check the status of the stores from anywhere.

Pros

Easy to use, love the reporting, love that it is cloud based.

Cons

Sometimes struggle to create reports but that is probably more operator error. Most other items that I did not like have been fixed over time.

Kelly from The Twisted String

Great platform

Pros

No need for quickbooks. My accountant pulls reports straight from Springboard at the end of the year. Also I love the inventory management and ability to create one day price changes for sales

Cons

Customer support is lacking. Gift cards cant be scanned through credit card reader even when they have the magnetic strip.

Kelly from The Twisted String

Fantastic

Pros

Cons

Small but major glitches exist when using with an iPad that are continuously ignored as has been my last 4 requests for help with them. Very few of the customer support technicians know what they are doing

Emily from In the Pink Stores

Big Fan of Springboard Retail

Pros

This easy to use system helps our seasonal business and team focus on driving sales. It's VERY easy to use - all of our employees are taught how to ring a customer up on day one. As Director of Stores, I'm constantly looking at sales from my smartphone and diving into the VERY STRONG custom reporting tool when at a computer.

Cons

Hmm.. I struggle with the bluetooth scanners connecting to our store iPads - however this is not a Springboard Retail issue. This is a problem with the hardware & hardware technology.

Lindsey from Eggshells kitchen co.

Big help for small business

We upgraded to springboard in 2016 and it has greatly increased our efficiency and accuracy. We love that it ties to our management software, online store, and our existing email programs!

Pros

Very user friendly and fairly intuitive.

Cons

When it runs slow or doesn't sync in a timely manner. I also REALLY wish there was a time management clock in/out function to track payroll AND that the shipment fulfillment worked properly between Shopify and springboard.

Kelly from Steam Couture

September 2014

This is a tech-savvy system that is great for my trendy store!

Pros

Springboard has been GREAT with fixing minor glitches and making iOS update adjustments immediately! I love utilizing the iPad for my trendy boutique, and I love the inventory system. The fact that this POS system was created by former boutique owners is evident in the detail and ease of use.

Cons

The only thing I do not like is that sometimes the card reader and Bluetooth scanner do not work if the iPad has gone to sleep between customers. So the scanner has to be turned off and then back on to repair the issue. But this is a minor problem compared to the benefits of the system and has an easy fix.

Andree from Dobbs Boston

April 2016

Go Springboard or Go Home!

Pros

I love the product. It was so easy to get up and running --the SB team was really helpful. The best part about Springboard is the powerful reporting tool. I have access to mission critical data that allows me to make better business decisions. I have visibility into all aspects of my business from anywhere. It truly is a bottom lime booster!

Cons

Everything the product does, it does very well. I'm a wholesaler using a retail platform so I have some work arounds but it's worth it.

Xiorelis from Eco Denizen

Good system for small retailers

I am happy with the service provided, customer service responds very fast, the reporting part of the system is great and very friendly to use. I do wish you had more POS hardware available, cooler looking ipad size hardware, etc.

Pros

Reports Easy to use I can access from any computer anywhere I go Great customer service

Cons

Hardware options are limited

Kevin from XCVI LLC

XCVI Review

Springboard has been a good POS system so far. It is the best that we have had in our XCVI stores. We are also pleased with how fast the technical support responds to any of our team members. Its also a good feeling when they actually remember you by name! Keep up the good hard work!

Pros

Easy to use and Easy to navigate

Amel from Casapiaui

Manadge your store, clients and inventory in one app.

Good software, wish there was a less expensive version.

Pros

Springboard retail is a great point of sale software. You can have your inventory save in a cloud, your costumer preferences saved in the app, wich helps vendors to push sales and find the best matches for the buyer and improve revenue. It also generates multiple graphics and informations for better managing your stores, knowing every information about your products and how they're selling. Is a great tool to have.

Cons

It doesn't have a free version and the single store option is expensive. I believe that the multi store or franchise are more attractive.

Susan from Max & Riley

Good quality

We've been using Springboard since we opened our store. We've been happy with the overall features and quality.

Pros

Cons

Issues with hardware

Kim from The Joy of Living

I have had a great experience with Springboard Retail.

Pros

Several things that I like about the software, are ease of use, cloud based, customer service is knowledgable and helpful.

Cons

I don't like that adjustments can only be added one item at a time, transfers cannot be "recalled" once completed.

Michelle from Jitty's Boutique

September 2014

A comfortable transition to an automated POS system

Pros

Once we got underway, the equipment has been easy to use, much faster and more complete and accurate than we expected. The vendor is very cooperative when we have questions. Answers are prompt and knowledgeable. The vendor has also gone the extra mile in helping us weave POS data into usable form for our accountant and other service resources we use. In addition, they follow-up with us frequently to see how we are doing. It's just what you would expect from a first class vendor.

Cons

To date, we are pleased with all aspects of our system.

Matthew from Big Drop NYC

Website Designer

Two-way integration with E-commerce platform is really what sold us on Springboard.

Pros

I love that the system is so user-friendly! The reporting on this pos really helps the buyers anticipate what to buy for the next season. The best thing about this POS is the two-way integration with e-commerce platforms that easily pushes out the uploaded inventory from the POS directly to your E-commerce platform.

Cons

For us, the advanced migration process took a long time. Better communication and management needed on the migration team as well as the training team.

Deavon from DLM Supply

Retail POS systems

I am a hard one to please when it comes to systems. I have worked with some of the best retail companies and was used to a high performing POS system. I would highly recommend Springboard Retail to other retail stores. The support is awesome! The reporting is great if you are used to being able to dig into different metrics.

Pros

The support team listens to feedback and responses quickly. The ease of the system when working in it is awesome!

Cons

The only cons I have had ended up being fixed and a function of the system now.

September 2016

Kristen from Dobbs Boston

September 2016

Top of the line data in easy to use system

Pros

It is extremely easy to use - from beginners to experienced users.

Cons

Would love to have kitting - this would allow us to better track our parts inventory.

Morgan from Vestique

Fantastic retail software for our 5-store retail chain

Pros

There are so many things we have liked about using Springboard. It is extremely user-friendly and very easy to train new staff on. The reporting features have helped us tremendously with customer service and satisfaction. Springboard support has been extremely responsive and helpful. They are timely with their responses and we've had very few issues.

Cons

We are working towards a way to integrate our gift card system, and we would really like an easy way to transfer inventory built in.

Heather from vestique

Excellent Point of Sale Platform

Pros

They nailed the user-friendly experience with this tool. It vastly improved our workflow and our customer's experience. Training new sales associates has been quicker and easier over our previous tool.

Cons

The options for gift cards is limiting, which becomes even more difficult when you have both online and brick-and-mortar storefronts.

Theresa from Modern Romance

April 2016

Springbroad is the best system for fashion retailers

Pros

These folks understand fashion retail. Most of the other cloud-based systems evolved out of "coffee-shops" and are focused strictly on point-of-sale. As a fashion retailer that has been around for over 20 years, we needed a system that helps us manage our inventory, vendors and customers. Plus they have awesome support.

Cons

Nothing much. Integration with with Shopify (for e-commerce) is still evolving.

Katie from MODE/Mama Mia, INC.

Love the Support!

I am always very happy with the support and extra effort the support staff provides at Springboard Retail. I appreciate the time spent on explaining processes and the empathy that show being in retail.

John from Midwest Clothiers (Mr. B's, Badowers and the Backroom)

Springboard Retail software

This software has been the easiest to learn and the report capabilities are amazing. You can sent them to review customer by vendor and size to a multitude of inventory and vendor reports. We have found the learning curve to quick and with adding touch screen monitors, easy.

Pros

Ease of use and reporting

Michelle from Scout and Molly's

Exceptional Customer Service

Overall, I'm extremely pleased

Pros

The setup of this point of sale system was very user friendly. It is very easy to use and the customer service is excellent.

Cons

I find running reports and programming promotions a challenge. In regards to running reports, it does not seem intuitive.

Hailey from Kroger

User friendly and easy to navigate

December 2014

Natalie from Gaia Couture

December 2014

Springboard is a great point of sale and inventory management Software

Pros

There are many ways to customize and organize the inventory according to our needs. The support team at Springboard is prompt, informative and courteous.

Cons

We have had issues with running credit cards, and sometimes the program will crash unexpectedly. Springboard has yet to offer a way to synch up the inventory management with our website, which they have been promising but have not yet delivered.

Karel from Prenatal

Springboard Retail

Pros

I really love Springboard. It helps a lot with keeping track of everything, and the lay-out is modern and good looking.

Cons

Because of the simplistic lay-out, features are sometimes hard to find, but with a bit of google this can be solved

Priom from D&H Retail

Great to be on board

Pros

Cons

The only negative feedback I can give now is that Springboard does not have an employee time clock tracking.

Rebecca from In The Pink Stores, Inc

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Springboard Retail is easy to use and the flexibility is refreshing. The fact that I can quickly report on almost anything I want to about sales, products and customers ensures that I am able to do my job more efficiently and make the best decisions for our stores. I did not realize how necessary it is to see exactly what is happening across all our stores in real time until using Springboard Retail. Now, I would never use a system without that capability.

Response from Springboard Retail

Replied April 2016

Thanks Rebecca, we're glad you utilize our reporting to understand buying patters and to be more efficient!

Lauren from vestique

July 2014

I use this daily for checking out customers at vestique.

Pros

Training is easy, and overall, it is very user-friendly compared to other products we have used.

Cons

I wish we could search directly from the Find tab instead of having to click on the Find button and then on Search. It would be easier if you could start searching automatically by typing what you are looking for into the search bar. When doubling up new customers, I wish it would ask if you want to add a duplicate or not.

July 2016

Phil from Hamiltons Ladies Apparel

July 2016

Very user friendly and the support is awesome

Pros

This system is very user friendly, you can just about customize it anyway you need. The level of service provided is top notch!

Cons

They need to work on the merchandising capabilities specifically creating mailing labels

May 2015

Ciara from MODE

May 2015

Springboard Great POS Solution

Pros

Communication is seamless. From the time I contacted them until the time we went live, the Springboard team communicated efficiently and timely. Any project can be accomplished if there is a efficient process and Springboard has this covered! We will be implementing this program across all of our retail locations.

Cons

There isn't anything we have fond so far. I think eventually the PC desktop version should look a little more like it was made for desktop VS. made for an iPad , but overall we are so satisfied.

Caroline from Vestique

Excellent experience with Springboard Retail

Pros

I like the simplicity of the product. I also love that it is a multi-store product, so all six of our stores can be logged in and checking out customers at once.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. The product is so easy to use, and I love the reporting that it offers. I wish that it synced with our website, a Magento-based site, but that is my only complaint!

Amanda from Vestique

Springboard Review

Pros

The functionality is by far the best attribute of Springboard. It's extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate. The system is always fast and rarely every lags.

Cons

There really isn't much to negative to say about Springboard, but the only downside is that, being that it is web-based program, if our internet goes down our company cannot do business.

February 2015

Joy from Gaia Couture

February 2015

Outstanding Reporting

Pros

This software has excellent reporting and fantastic support. I wish I had found it when I first opened my shop. Outstanding in every way!

Cons

We've been waiting for Springboard to dovetail with Shopify for our online business, and it soon will. The waiting has been difficult, yet Springboard's personnel have been very supportive in the meantime.

Jennifer from Locust Grove Museum Store

Shopify is easy!

We started this year with Shopify. It was a breeze to import vendors, stock and customer lists. The volunteers, most of whom work one shift a week or even once every two weeks, find it intuitive. Anytime I've needed help with a report, I've been able to find it in the help section or someone has e-mailed a solution the next day. We love it! Jennifer Jansen Guest Services Manager Locust Grove Louisville, KY www.locustgrove.org