• Pros

• "It's extremely user friendly, customer support is fantastic, and my favorite part is the time it saves me!"

• "I like that it has lots of flexibility for different venues / types of use. The user interface is very clean and easy. "

• "This software is easy to use, easy to read and makes organization much easier. "

• Cons

• "Booking AND events windows a little redundant for a restaurant but I'm sure comes in handy for a hotel- might be better with a choice for either/or."

• "Every once in a while making a pdf freezes but it clears up quickly "

• "sometimes or once in a great while it slows down or crashes, but it is fixed within minutes other than that I really do not have anything else to say. "

Browse Tripleseat Reviews

Lauren from Weber Grill Restaurant

Industry: Restaurants

The system every Private Dining Sales person has been waiting for!

I had the pleasure of being introduced to Tripleseat at a previous job, and that company unanimously agreed for all of the concepts to make the switch to their program. It was better than the other options out there at the time, and made the most sense. After working with everyone while being at that company, I brought them on board to my current employer. Their sales team, support team, training team, all of them, are so friendly, and helpful! There is no question too small, or request too large to be considered. I am a big fan, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new booking system in a heartbeat.

Pros

My favorite part of TripleSeat is that everything makes logical sense, and is able to be customized to your needs. When inputting the information, you don't have unnecessary steps in order to get your basic needs into the system. If I have a brand new manager who only gets a date, time, number of guests, and the host's contact info, they can (within minutes) get them a contract. At the very least they can send them an email with menus and instead of loosing a sticky note, have it tracked so I can follow up. Truly this was made for the Sales person in mind, with how the data is tracked, and how much time it saves.

Cons

My only wish for the software, was that it would allow for you to track correspondence directly with a contact and not having it connected to an event. There doesn't seem to be a way to pull up someone who is in your data base, and just send them a prospecting email, or share with them updated menus or promotions. You have to export their contact information and email, or use a previous event.

Courtney from Fernandos

Best Catering Booking Software

Always great. The customer service if I ever have a question or issue that needs sorting is quick and helpful. I use this software daily and I love using it. It makes my job and my day more efficient.

Pros

Ease of use. I can easily train other employees quickly on how to book orders. I love the customization and ease of adding new menu items. The reporting is excellent for keeping track of sales and other marking tools.

Cons

I wish that it had the ability to auto populate a packing slip for the kitchen. I.e. when fajitas are ordered for 10, it would populate on the kitchen sheet the exact amount of food by oz or quarts the kitchen would need to prepare.

Reasons for Choosing Tripleseat

When we met with the sales representative, we felt like it was the perfect fit for our small company. It had everything we needed to book, keep track of sales and scheduling for in the restaurant as well as our off site catering, and the tools to easily communicate easily with customers.

Melissa from Ralph Brennan Catering and Events

USer Friendly and Great Customer Support

Tripleseat is great. I do not see us leaving or using anything else . They are wonderful.

Pros

The software is easy to use. You can work your way through the program and it is easy to navigate. The customer support is wonderful. They really work with you until they find the problem. They are all very friendly and keep you posted on finding the issue as well.

Cons

I miss putting information in sometimes because it does not require you to tab through some of the spaces. I find it is an issue for my counterpart as well.

Mackenzie from Pago Restaurant Group

Gets the job done

Pros

Everything is consolidated in one place (communication etc.)

Cons

- Your search in the search bar has to be a full name or title otherwise it won't pull up - Editing in Picklist (when you have long menus) is a pain because you have to type and then scroll all the way to the top to edit (ex: make bold, change color); similarly copy and pasting only sometimes works; similarly when you click the clear all formatting it only sometimes works; similarly when I save a picklist there will be random spaces missing when I go to use it in a BEO that weren't there when I saved it - Functionality in regards to saving email templates is very confusing because there are multiple ways to save and some show in certain places as opposed to others (I've watched ALL the videos on this too and it shouldn't be happening that way according to the videos - You can't do multiple **SEPARATE** dates for the exact same event and a booking leaves a giant chunk of time open especially if it is months apart.

Reasons for Choosing Tripleseat

Unsure, wasn't my choice I was just told to learn it!

Kimberly from Corkbuzz LLC

A great easy product

Tripleseat is immensely helpful in not overbooking and being able to plan ahead in terms of revenue coming in and tracking client retention. It is also extremely helpful in building and customizing contracts

Pros

Tripleseat is very user friendly and intuitive. It's easy to teach yourself and customize settings to what you need. I run the events for 3 restaurants and can customize what I need for each restaurant

Cons

There are glitches that when I've brought them up to customer support have been brushed off. For example: the emails from tripleseat tend to get blocked by company's firewalls or go to trash. It happens very often with my finance clients. When I've brought this up, customer support has just said to tell the client to check their junk folder but I can't really keep telling the Directors of Private Dining for major banking companies the problem is on their end so I end up not using tripleseat when booking my finance clients which is most of our revenue.

Shannon from Noho Hospitality

Efficiency has driven productivity!!

Overall, I love TS. As mentioned, I am so much more efficient than at previous places of employment without TS. And I can access it anywhere to do whatever I need to do. I would absolutely recommend TS to any restaurants/hotel/sales departments looking to increase productivity and numbers.

Pros

With Tripleseat, I am able to handle more work, communicate with more clients and overall be more efficient. I have been in restaurant events for many years and I am doing more than double in event revenue using TS than with a previous employer without TS. It's easy to use, relatively intuitive (once you get the hang of it) and my experience with my account rep has been amazing.

Cons

The only negative thing I would have to say is the discussions software usage with email servers. I do all of my communicating through the TS Discussions. A lot of my messages end up in Spam and clients have to reach out again, or just never see my message.

Joe from Chenault Vineyards

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Great Support - Can Solve about any problem if you think flexible

Took me awhile to get everyone on-board with it, and get people away from the idea of emailing a scanned, handwritten document. But once people started seeing the magic it took off quick.

Pros

The calendar, daily updates, and ability to customize anything is amazing.

Cons

It's a lot of work to get all your documents set up just the way you want them. But once you figure it out it goes quickly. The support team is fast and can solve any problem. Sometimes they'll do the work for you. Wish it handled vendors better and had a way to schedule musical acts within an event. You can make it work, but it's clunky.

Reasons for Choosing Tripleseat

The support staff and the ability to customize every little detail.

Kenneth from The Kitchen Restaurant Group

Tripleseat Crushes!

Pros

The most easeful part of planning and implementing events is having everything necessary for all teams (admin, chef, service) in a one stop, easy to use place. Since it's cloud-based I can access it at home, and give on the spot guidance to my teams who are already on site.

Cons

The only hiccup that I would like to see rectified is having any uploaded documents that my team has made readily available on the scroll over button on the calendars. For example, you scroll over an event on the calendar and it would be awesome to have not only BEOs but also uploaded menus and receipts there too.

Ryan from When Pigs Fly Pizzeria

Observations

Overall, everything has been great. Every time I've needed help with something, the customer service has been prompt, kind, thorough and very helpful.

Pros

Being able to keep everything centrally located and organized.

Cons

It would be nice if there was greater communications between discussions with a lead then turned into an event. I have had a couple occasions that something was discussed with a guest but was unable to find the conversation. It would be nice if the printable calendar of events was more clear with what is confirmed or prospect. The text is too small and doesn't contain the basic info of what some of my team would need at first glance. I post a paper copy of out scheduled events for the month for everyone to reference but doesn't provide them the basic necessary information.

Carlene from PRESS RESTAURANT

A Modern Day Software for a Modern Day Planner

I LOVE TRIPLESEAT. If you're a planner looking to for a software that is easy for you to use, your team, and your clients this is it. Their customer service is impeccable and all documents are customizable.

Pros

The best part about Tripleseat is the ease of use.

Cons

My least favorite part about the software is the reporting.

Reasons for Choosing Tripleseat

We enjoyed our experience with Rep at Tripleseat more.

Meg from The Lobby

LOVE Tripleseat!

Tripleseat helped me almost double my sales in one year, just from taking me a way from my color-coded sticky note and hard-copy calendar system. It makes it easier to take vacations and leave the other managers with clear instructions of what they need, communicate with my team and client at the same time so everyone is on the same page, etc. I also work from home most of the time so my Chef and GM have access to all of the BEO's and client information so they can see everything without me having to be there to bring it to them. Overall I love it!

Pros

I'll start out by saying that I'm a one woman operation. I'm the only one in our restaurant that sells, details and facilitates all of our events, plus plans all of our in-house events, plus managing the actual restaurant side...so I have a lot to do! Tripleseat makes my job exponentially easier and more streamlined. One of my favorite things is that they listen to their users. Every month there is something updated that makes it that much butter, and their customer service is fantastic. They've also started hosting events so you can get hands on training, meet the team, etc. I love that!

Cons

There are a lot of features that I don't use being one person in one unit. It would be nice if there were different tiers of pricing based on the parts you use and those you don't (like a Tripleseat Lite vs. Tripleseat Multi-Unit). That's about it!

Shelley from Vinotecca & The Elm Room

Why I love Tripleseat

When I first started using the software 5 years ago, I found it very clunky and not very user friendly. I still feel it has a high learning curve, however, the features have expanded. I felt that, at first, growth was very slow. For a while over the last couple of years, so many new useful features were implemented. I feel that it has been a while since new features have been announced, and some areas in the software really need a facelift!

Pros

The designers at Tripleseat have consistently listened to customer requests to fine tune the software to meet our changing needs. The software can be very customized.

Cons

Though much has been added to customize the software, there are still some areas which are very lacking when trying to detail an event order for events. Though I love the strides made, certain items are still very rudimentary.

Stephen from The Prospector Theater

Tripleseat review & comments

Tripleseat has grown with us at the rate we are able to understand and make positive advances with the software. They are allways available for discussion and help. My overall experence is we get very comfortable & professional service from Tripleseat.

Pros

I'm not at all a pro but so the ease of use is very important. The software was not designed originaly for my type of use, I'm a movie theater with special events. However it has been curved to be able to offer me everything I require to keep track of my special events. The calendar is esential for the number of events we have as each new movie release generates a new special event be it birthday parties or receptions and sometimes just a movie only seat reservation. Each style has to be noted and written up using the software to outline for each department in the Theater. The ability to arrange the many buckets we use to otline an event form the original set-up, as our understanding of the software increases is great.

Cons

Having to update each time changes are made to see how it will look onl the BEO is a little challenging. Then to view any changes I have to open up the BEO to see how it looks/fits etc. It would be nice to have a real time view/function of some sort to be able to see what someting looks like without having to udate first.

Chrissy from Acme Feed & Seed

One Stop Shop

I have not yet found something that I would like to use more than TripleSeat and I think it's well on it's way to being the BEST bang for your buck!

Pros

I love using TripleSeat for my business! Coming from a place of having to create separate documents for each piece of my event (BEO's, Proposals, Menus, Invoices, etc), it has not only streamlined my time, but also has prevented clerical errors moving from one document to another.

Cons

I think the more difficult parts of the software include the lack of customization, ie: --colors that are used when the TripleSeat staff first load everything are not available when you try to customize --it takes a million clicks to successfully get to where you want to go (to close an event, to confirm a payment) --when I update a BEO, I have to manually save the OLD document and upload it into the system rather than it saving the old documents for me to reference --when I add another document to an event, it changes the deposit that is due to be double what it should be

Jessica from Cara Irish Pubs

Industry: Restaurants

Best Planning Software Available!

From customer service and support to the software use and setup, Tripleseat has changed or lives at work for the better!

Pros

I love the ease of use and the time it has saved me! More time, more events, more money!

Cons

There is not one thing I don't like...honestly!

Laura from Gulf Drive Cafe

Best event planning software on the market

Everything from being more organized, more efficient, client management, lead management to cost and financial analysis.

Pros

What is not to love? It has every feature and function that I need to keep me organized. We have over 200 weddings and events per year in a multi-million dollar waterfront restaurant, and Tripleseat is basically my right arm. I use it for everything from its calendar, creating BEOs and contracts for the clients, food and beverage cost management, etc. I also have demo'd similar products and have chosen to stay with Tripleseat because they have everything I need, and even things I didn't know I needed!

Cons

There really aren't any cons to list here - anytime I have needed something, I just talk to their customer service team and they explain where it is, or add it for me. For instance, I wanted better reporting on lead sources and where the business was coming from, and they added a custom report for me the next day!

Paige from SOL Cocina/solita Tacos & Margaritas

Industry: Restaurants

Switched from Caterease and could not be happier!

Pros

The functionality of Tripleseat is day and night from our previous provider. I love that I am able to figure out anything questions or modifications on my own because it is so easy to navigate, If I do have a questions that is tricky, there are many ways to reach out and get help in a timely manner. When we started up with TS, we were in a time crunch because our previous provider was about to go dark on us. TS expedited our menus and start up without me even asking and made it a complete breeze to being. I was so impressed and appreciated everything from start to finish while brining on TS that I asked my rep to forward a email to the CEO. The CEO himself reached out to me within hours to thank me. SO IMPRESSED with this company, product, service!!

Cons

We have been with Tripleseat for over a year now and my only con would be the reports section of the software. It is'nt not as user friendly as I would hope and seems limited. I would like to be able to customize this to use for reporting more.

Erin from Shaw's Crab House

Industry: Restaurants

Tripleseat is a life saver in the event planning world!

I'm happier and more productive at work. We also have happier customers who feel better taken care of. We are more thorough and proactive and our guests can tell. It also helps us stay on top of past guests/events so we remember to stay in touch and keep them coming back!

Pros

It really helps me and my team stay organized and better work together. Since transitioning to Tripleseat, all members of the team can work on each event instead of us each working in our own bubble. Events are more thorough, cohesive and guests get better attention. The tasks in the system are the best "task management" tool I've come across.

Cons

It sometimes feels that the help desk doesn't listen to you when you're trying to voice a complaint/error. They're quick to blame you or your other software before they even try to understand the issue and almost refuse to get on the phone with you.

Anna from Etcetera Etcetera Restaurant

Review of Tripleseat

Well it has been 9 years since we have been using this product. We have been using with is to create events for the restaurant. It has a form that captures leads on the website. There have been a handful of times that we have had someone reach out to us to see how we are doing. Their is no integration with other sites that partner to capture more leads and bring them into the restaurant. Marketing it can integrate with Mailchimp which is great but that is not enough for exposure.

Pros

It is east to use and create recurring events for the clients. The integration with Mailchimp is simple. Their is a way of storing CC cards for clients which is a nice feature

Cons

There are no integrations/partnerships with other sites like BizBatch, OpenTable so we get some exposure. We were never explained about the market place and how to create a better listing. No real human help unless that you reached out and asked.

Lauren from Harpoon Brewery

Industry: Restaurants

Changed the way we do business!

Tripleseat has truly been a game changer for us! We are definitely happy with their services, however we would love to see some custom changes in the near future.

Pros

Previously, all of our event leads were coming in directly through email and we were tracking by typing them into our outlook calendar. Stone ages, I tell ya! Now, our entire events team has access to all conversations, can edit contracts at any given time and are able to cut down our response time in half. Tripleseat has been a huge improvement for us!

Cons

Some of the customizations and communication pieces aren't super helpful. We've had an issue with multiple emails being sent to our shared inbox, but received very little help to fix the problem. Additionally, the email thread is very hard to read sometimes when the body of the email is copied in. The communication flow could be a lot cleaner. We also would like to see a place where we can store data regarding the event (post event), particularly follow up notes.

Joey from Pier 23 Cafe

Goat Herding Made Easier

Tripleseat is a grand-slam for organizing and executing event contracts, creating a usable database of customer & leads and making internal communications easy and efficient.

Pros

Tripleseat enables us to organize the information for coordinating, planning and executing events between our clients and our management team in a very clean and efficient manner. The communication threads keep all the details that matter under one roof. I also love that the client can browse our menus and make the critical decisions on their own time streamline the process of finalizing contracts and BEOs.

Cons

I wish there was a more robust financial modeling component allowing better forecasting and analysis. Also after the initial set up it can be a bit cumbersome and complicated to change layouts and graphics.

Tripleseat after 1 Year

Training was quick and easy and support has been extremely good. The transition did pose some problems, as trying to make our systems fit into Tripleseat took some true trying and testing, and it seems we're still making changes. But overall it feels like a good fit. Anxious to explore the new reporting platform!

Pros

Accessibility. We'd previously used another catering software which needed to be accessed via an interface, which took time and was often frustrating with spotty wifi. Also, the platform is completely web-based, so accessing it on a PC or a Mac device is easy.

Cons

The fact that merged documents are .pdfs. It would be so much better if documents, such as contracts and/or especially Banquet Event Orders could be merged to .Word docs, which may be edited (page breaks!) after merging. It's supposed to be views on a screen, rather than printed, but our Chefs still require everything printed, so it's a hassle going back and forth between the document and the print/screen.

Nicole from TAO Group

Tripleseat has made my job so much easier!

Ease of doing my job, tons of time saved.

Pros

The best feature in Tripleseat is the ability to make a change once, to multiple documents. This saves so much time and energy! I love the ability to completely customize the program itself, too. Reporting has never been easier. Simply select what you want to see, then generate. Their helpdesk staff are incredible as well--very speedy and informative. Overall, could not do my job without this software system!

Cons

The only downside is not being able to print calendars. I do understand the reason though--Tripleseat is meant to be current and up-to-date at all times. Once you print the calendar it is no longer accurate, essentially. However, there is still a need for printed calendars in my job.

Aristede from Dickie Brennan Co

A Restaurant Manager's Success with Tripleseat

Overall guest satisfaction has increased with Tripleseat as it allows for thorough communication between a client, the sales team, and the service team. The level of attention to the guest needs and desires has had a positive impact on service via Tripleseat.

Pros

I like the discussions tab. It allows for the effective communication necessary for the execution of a successful event. You are able to communicate with the guest, sales manager, and service team. The discussions tab has allowed up to date info available in a real time setting. For example, just today we have a dinner for 16 guests that we were able to share the guests expectations and needs with our service team that were not available in the BEO.

Cons

The daily notices do not always contain accurate information. Sometimes a party's size or booked room may change and the daily email notice does not contain the changed status.

Yessica from Hotel Barcel Santo Domingo

Tripleseat: A tool that every event planner needs

This software is a time saver for every event planner out there. The notes on the calendar keep me updated, and improve the communication with our clients.

Pros

I like the way it is arranged! The dashboard indicate important information you might need in your daily basis. The calendar and other tabs from the menu, are very well organized, easy to access, and great features you can have to run reports, among other things. There are several filters you can use to search for events status, rooms, owners, and availability in the calendar. The copying feature for events and notes, is one of the greatest time saver on this software.

Cons

Not be able to copy an event for several days at once in the calendar.

Jessica from Goat Group Catering

Great Analyitical Software, Could Use Improvements

Pros

I love how analytical and in depth Tripleseat is! It is so helpful for keeping track of our records. I have used two other event planning softwares and Tripleseat has been my favorite so far because of this reason.

Cons

There is no mobile app for Tripleseat, which is very important for event users in the industry. We can look on the browser version, but it is not as user friendly. I also dislike the thread in which all emails are sent from and to clients, mainly because of the long email domain that typically causes our emails to go into spam, but also because we've had issues with sending an internal email to the client, even when we deleted the client email from receiving the reply.

Cassandra from Alamo Drafthouse Cinema

Love Tripleseat

Events is a very detailed business and TS solves those needs. Every client needs an adjustment to the contract notes or header or client name or tax status and I can edit every single thing on TS. I used to use Caterease in the past and it was so difficult to change the forms.

Pros

It is so customizable and useful from the reports to the details that you can add in to documents.

Cons

The customer service could be better. Half the time the chat function is offline. And when I email customer service, they never seem to understand my questions or have a genuine desire to help. I asked for some marketing help because TS has sent out email blasts for me in the past, and this year, they acted like they had no idea what I was talking about.

James from Carmens Events

Tripleseat is a software you NEED!

Tripleseat has completely transformed the way I do business. Moving from paper quotes and contracts to having an actual system like a corporation to manage my customers. Its night and day the amount of information I know about my customers now and as the owner, I like that I can see where each customer is in the sales funnel. Its made our company paperless and so much more organized. In the end, our customers trust us more because we never miss a detail and my employees save time because they arent endlessly chasing down information.

Pros

Very easy to learn and setup due to the onboarding team and account representative.

Cons

Its hard to find something I dont like about tripleseat. I guess my only complaint would be theres no mobile app, just a mobile website. So you have to sign in each time on mobile. Its really not a bother, but if you are forcing me to say something negative, thats all I can think of!

MADISON from 4AM

Good experience, can use improvements

I really have enjoyed using Tripleseat so far, overall. If there could be a way to fix the email going to spam issue, it would make me trust Tripleseat much more.

Pros

First I need to state that we use Tripleseat for unconventional purposes as we are not a restaurant. But I will say it has really helped streamline our contracts and payment processes -- I've noticed a substantial improvement in our A/R process and some credit is due to Tripleseat's ease of use for clients.

Cons

There are a lot of features I wish the software had, or that the software made easier to use. One example would be to show me on the dashboard how many contracts we have sent out that still await client signatures, and to be able to issue automated follow-ups for completion. Another major issue we've recently uncovered is that Tripleseat communication with clients often goes into their SPAM folder which creates obvious issues for us in terms of securing contracts and making our clients happy.

Thankful for reports

Reporting functions and calendar systems

Pros

The automated reporting has made forecasting easy

Cons

Nothing much, its made scheduling bookings easy

Sarah from Harvest

Tripleseat

I truly enjoy working with Tripleseat. The account managers are awesome! They are always there when needed, answer questions so quickly. It is very easy to learn. I have been working with them myself for over 5+ years and its been a pleasure.

Pros

Very easy to use. The staff and help team is amazing. They will help create reports, customize your account to best fit your needs and give recommendations on how to better use their system.

Cons

Not connecting to all reservation sites. We use Reserve Reservation System and Triplseat does not connect to their system so when a reservation is made in Tripleseat we have to input it again into our Reservation system and vice versa.

Laura from Perry's Steakhouse and Grille

Love TripleSeat!

Tripleseat is fast and easy to set up for all locations. We have had several new openings recently and they walk us right through basecamp and support us with any questions that we have. When we transitioned to Tripleseat, we were in bad shape and not able to get the reporting that we needed. That has changed with Tripleseat. Also, I would like to give props to our account manager, she has had all the answers and, if she didn't, she got them for us. Thanks to our rep for selling us on the product in the beginning. We are very happy to be with Tripleseat!

Pros

Ease of use and customization of layout and reports. I really appreciate being able to create separate reports for boh and foh and then granularize them to get just what is needed by the individual manager.

Cons

that the online chat is rarely available when I need it. This is really my only consistent issue.

Holly from A. Marshall Hospitality

LOVE LOVE LOVE Tripleseat

I have had Tripleseat at my past 3 locations. When I started with my current company they were using another system. I kept telling them what a difference our sales numbers would be with Tripleseat. Within the first quarter my numbers have shown I was right Everyone at Tripleseat from the sales and account manager to CEO are amazing to work with

Pros

I love the task management. It is a great way for me to keep track of where I am in the planning process with every contact, account and booking. The ability to set auto tasks is a time saver too

Cons

Honestly - Nothing. If I have a questions or thought about something that would make my job easier they usually have a way for me to do it

Laura from Fogo de Chao

Tripleseat User Review

I love the ability to track events, sales and contacts in the Reports section of Tripleseat. This is very helpful when forecasting for year-over-year sales.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and streamlined. My favorite feature has got to be the tasks which you can link to an event or contact. This really helps me stay on track. I can even create tasks for non-event items such as book-keeping or outbound sales.

Cons

I think the messaging feature is not useful because it creates a duplicate communication log if you are also using regular email to correspond with clients. It's not a bad feature, but I just don't think it's useful.

Tripleseat Software Review - 5/23/19

With Tripleseat, we as a Sales team use it the most but it is available for all chefs and managers to view and see what's coming up. It's easy to use on a day to day basis, and now that the whole team is on board it's a good communication tool.

Pros

I like that Tripleseat has a very easy-to-use interface and keeps everything from leads/events/contacts/accounts very organized. I also like that it is customized to each company or group that uses it.

Cons

There seem to be a few glitches - not everyone gets my email because their servers mark tripleseat discussion emails as spam. I also can't always link up other programs to it (Social Tables).

Tripleseat restaurant review

I can't say enough about the customer service! I was introduced to my account manager CSR once we started with Tripleseat and CSR always gets back to me right away if I have an issue. Her quick responses are so appreciated as it keeps me efficient so I am not going through extra steps when it is unnecessary. Tripleseat also hosts a variety of educational classes whether in person or online which I found very helpful.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate Customer service Customization Online signatures

Cons

Email responses to guests, I find that they still get confused when they receive emails about payment requests. They don't look all the way to the bottom for the link.

Great Planning System!

Pros

I absolutely love using Tripleseat for our event planning. It's very easy to use and navigate and you're able to have many different features within the system. I love that Tripleseat also sends you a daily email early in the morning to let you know your tasks and events for the day. It's VERY helpful! It keeps you organized in the sense of not being able to over book yourself and over lap times, which solves a lot of potential issues.

Cons

There isn't many cons that I can think of within this software. There has been a few times when the software has gone down during a time of need, but it's very rare that it happens. Also when you log into your account, every single time you will get a verification code sent to your email before you can log in. Sometimes this can get more annoying then anything, but I can see why it could be used as extra protection for your account.

Colby from Bluebird London & Queensyard

Best EVENT SOFTWARE

Tripleseat is always there for support and help. The turn around time on request or help is always quick.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and is user friendly for the client and the planner. Out of all of the software that are out there, I do believe it is the best! The software team is always making updates to t he program and introduce new functions that just makes it better.

Cons

I really don't think there is a con with this software. I have been using triple seat for almost 8 years now and I won't use another program. I have tested other programs but the others have a lot of cons.

Sandy from Grafton Street

Tripleseat Review

Tripleseat is fantastic. Hands down. The site allows me, as an event coordinator, to have every event easily visible into the future so that I can build other events around this said date/time. The markers of blue/red/green (prospect/tentative/definite) are huge in how to book or if you are able. And, I can build BEOs and all that on my iPhone! Tripleseat makes my life so much easier!

Pros

User ability, ease when learning more (thanks to our rep that visited us!) we are still on a learning curve. All my pros are written below in the overall experience section.

Cons

So many contacts/whatever they are. I have so many. I need to learn how to downsize.

Mary from Native Hostels

Tripleseat Review

It's been a very easy process. Customer support is always super helpful.

Pros

It's both dynamic and user-friendly. I love all the options.

Cons

I'd love a phone friendly, downloadable app.

Melissa from Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group

Easy to Use and Very Effective

Pros

I am from a hotel background. After using a certain product for many years I was a little nervous of using Tripleseat. After getting on the software, not only was it so informative and easy to use, but the support you get from the customer service is even better. They added elements when I couldn't find things on reports and even worked on different additions for the company. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Cons

Because it was new, there were some things that needed tweaking but after all the 6 years I have been working on it, it has really been great!

Tatiana from Chefs Club

The best, my go-to event software!

Pros

I love Tripleseat - every property I have worked at I have immediately implemented Tripleseat as our event software. It's easy to use, user intuitive and helps keep everything organized no matter the size of the team. Excellent customer service as well that is responsive and helps troubleshoot event the tiniest of issues.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that there is no mobile app for this product. It is mobile friendly when you open in your web browser but a mobile app would make it 100x easier to use when working remotely from your phone or tablet.

Cesar from Houston Yacht Club

Great and useful software!

Pros

Pros: - Easy! It is really easy to learn and flexible to adapt to your venues' needs. - My coworkers love the layout of the event orders - Costumers love the ability to sign contracts online and the ease of communications I have worked with several different software and TripleSeat is definitely my favorite. I have carried to any new company I go to.

Cons

Cons: The set-up part of it (at the beginning) with the staff is a little time consuming and the response was slow. Once we were over the initial set-up part, it all went smoothly.

Melissa from TAO Group

Event Coordinating Just Got Easier!

Pros

It is a literal ONE STOP SHOP for all of your Event Coordinating & management needs! It houses all of your leads, easily converts them to a contact or event, allows you to customize what suits your venues needs by building as many templates as necessary & always easy to modify! Also a great overview of your week, easily generates reports, sales etc.

Cons

I can't say much that I dislike about the software, my team & I use it from clock-in to clock-out & also easily manage our events on off days if needed via smartphone.

Karin from Duffy's Tavern and Grill

Easy To Use For Client and User

Pros

The program makes communication incredibly simple and provides great tools for guest interaction. I particularly love how quick the customer support team is to respond to any questions and/or issues that come up. They are incredibly receptive to feedback as well.

Cons

The only issue we have at the moment is that there is no recurring event feature. We have multiple groups that meet at the same time in the same room on a weekly basis and we have to manually enter them in each time. I am told that they are developing this software though!

Casey from Stone Tower Winery

Tripleseat Review

It's been great and a true asset once we got the hang of it.

Pros

This is a great software to receive event leads directly from our website. It also helps to track leads to bookings ratio. I love that people can pay directly through triple seat. It really helps to streamline our event management system. I also love that they can sign contracts electronically and view all of their contracts and payments in their viewing portal. The reporting feature is an awesome way to keep track of revenue.

Cons

I have not been able to figure out how to set up the reminders in a way that is beneficial to us. It seems to have a lot of ways to automatically remind users of when they need to reach out to get information, pay the final bill, etc. but it isn't very straight forward. The website itself could be designed a little better... but it's not terrible.

Perfect Organizational Skill

Again very user friendly and huge help with all aspects of event planning. From lead conversion to execution an close out, super helpful!

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate site. Color coded and date coded makes it easy to stay organized. Also easy to pull reports to see financials, lead generation, lost events, successes etc. Easy to send contracts/beos to client and internal team members presenting both in a very straight forward manner.

Cons

Sometimes tedious to edit pick lists. No feature to copy over a contract from one venue to another.

Ivy from Orpheum Theater

Decent Calendar tool, nice for receivables, but lacking in cost data

The software works for us for now, and it seems to be in active development. However, if VenueOps were more affordable and allowed user customization of system generated forms and reports, we would probably use that instead. Their calendar hold management is far superior for our needs.

Pros

The calendar helps us to track leads and properly manage holds. The invoicing capabilities are intuitive and flexible. I really like being able to customize the forms and documents the system generates on my own. VenueOps didn't allow that, it was very frustrating.

Cons

There doesn't appear to be any way for me to add General Ledger codes for the income side, and there's no way to track the associated costs with invoiced items and services.

Elizabeth from Gelso & Grand

Great for Daily Event Management

I have been able to release a lot of stress and mental juggling I didnt realize I was doing when using other platforms. Tripleseat gives me the tools to put all ideas, discussions, details, changes, etc. in one place where I can easily reference when needed and this open up space in my brain for more creativity and tasks at-hand.

Pros

I am able to quickly make changes that are seamlessly communicated to my entire team, and it has helped me keep organized in what is a notoriously detail-heavy field.

Cons

Theres so many customizations that I feel could further streamline my use, but I feel a little lost in how I could best implement. Some more examples of how I can structure (BEO set up, chat function, etc.) would likely be beneficial.

Patricia from Phantom Canyon Brewing Co

Overall TripleSeat Review

We are an events venue and use triple seat all day, every day. it is so helpful and helps us keep everything straight.

Pros

Cons

There are some features that when adjusted - adjust the platform for EVERYONE who uses it versus the individual person wanting the adjustment. That bugs me. There's a few other minor things that come up here and there that aren't as flexible as most of the program. I typically reach out to customer service (who are great and super responsive). I hope the company takes feedback like this into consideration. It would be awesome if you could turn NOTES on dates directly into bookings, versus having to un-check the "prevent booking box", open a new screen - type in all of the details and then delete the note.