All Vagaro Reviews

Makes My Business & Life Scheduling Much Easier

Eleanor

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Best Online Scheduler

PROS

Constantly improving, user-friendly, great features

CONS

There isn't anything I dislike about Vagaro.

Betty

Medical Practice, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

very nice I really like the program. It's easy to use and has most things that you need.

PROS

My clients and myself love the reminders. It's easy to use.

CONS

I wish we could put a person's name in to find a gift certificate. Also, wish we could have another color for personal time off besides brown. but really I guess it doesn't matter that much. the most I don't' care for is the soap notes, it needs to be more professional looking when printed out. the best soap notes program I used was win city soap notes they were very professional looking and easy to use. Printed out very nicely. unfortunate they are not in business any longer. I use clinic Sense which is ok.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

this was easier and nicer and had the credit card payment option which my last one did not.

Vagaro is not for me

PROS

I liked the ease of seeing everything all together in vagaro

CONS

I do not like the integration and the nickel and dime for all the features.

Karen

Cosmetics, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2023

User Friendly

Very happy. I can see myself using the system for a very long time. It does everything for an affordable price.

PROS

This system is extremely easy to get to know and use. Ive used several other systems over my 25 yrs in my business and this system has done everything I need it to do and more

CONS

non. I've really had very few issues w this scheduling system right from the beginning.

Reason for choosing Vagaro

same answer I gave multiple times before. price, ease of use

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

More affordable and much more user friendly

Maria

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Vagaro booking

PROS

Vagaro is a tool that makes it super easy to book appointments and keep you on track of future appointments.

CONS

Personally I don’t have any cons with this tool

Krista

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Satisfied Customer

Overall, I am very pleased with Vagaro and how it simplifies my salon duties, client reminders and easy client booking/rebooking.

PROS

The simplicity of booking appointments and set up of salon services/menu

CONS

building the website took me more time than I would have liked.

Ester

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Vagaro Surveys

Overall Vagaro is pretty easy to use. A person just needs to learn the SW and it will help maneuver the site

PROS

The easy of finding information I need to communicate with my contractors and clients

CONS

When I have other IT changes that Vagaro does not provide

Reason for choosing Vagaro

lull Spa in Seattle recommended me to Vagaro.

mazz

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

best booking out there

PROS

friendly to use for booking very good easy for Client

CONS

nothing that did not like about the booking

Reviewed February 2024

Best booking site there is!

PROS

So easy to use! Self explanatory. Has a lot of features to choose from.

CONS

Could be a tad cheaper compared to other booking sites.

Reason for choosing Vagaro

I saw another business use it and had to give it a try.

Melissa

Alternative Medicine, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

Loving the Online abilities with this Marketing product and so much more under one platform!

So far so good all seems and appears to be going well and I look forward to seeing how much this helps my business run so much smoother!

PROS

Convenience that all is being kept in one place to track!

CONS

Little Time consuming to set up by self.

Jessica

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

Over the past four years, Vagaro has been a huge help for me!

I have never had any problems in communications with Vagaro. They have always sent advance notice when they will not be in the office. Customer service has been excellent with rapid response any time that I have needed them. This is an excellent software to use for someone like myself, who is busy and running the business on my own.

PROS

Vagaro is an excellent, simple, moderate-budget scheduling tool. There are add-on options that can improve your reach and your marketing, depending upon how much you need. They have improved their scheduling capabilities for fitness studio owners/administrators. As for set-up, on-ramping is simple and does not require long hours of education.

CONS

I have had a lot of trouble getting the clients to use the software on their end. They haven't found it too user-friendly, but I do work with an older generation. I get about 50% compliance with account and scheduling tasks. It would be so helpful if a video were developed so they can easily set up on their own.

Reason for choosing Vagaro

Vagaro had simplicity and pricing for a business owner that was trying to simplify her tasks and shrink her business at the same time.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

MindBody was getting outrageously expensive. And they had WAY too many features that I was not interested in using. It got very complicated, very quickly.

Reviewed October 2022

Small Business owners, look elsewhere

See above.

PROS

Cheaper than others, but you get what you pay for in that it is glitchy and customer support is incompetent in troubleshooting.

CONS

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LACK OF EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS. GLITCHY SOFTWARE. Vagaro USED to be a viable solution, but it is glitchy and tech support is (respectfully) incompetent when it comes to troubleshooting. It has been 4 days now of lost revenue and frustrated clients for my business. The only option that your customer service has been giving me is that they are trying to "replicate" the issue but haven't come up with a reasonable solution. They sent the issue to the developers two days ago. By the time we expect a response, it will be one week of lost revenue. We have had over a DOZEN clients report that they aren't able to complete checkout and all they keep getting is a "spinning red wheel." The solution offered by your tech support was to "refresh their cache," and to "change browsers" which is an unreasonable option to even offer, since there are clients who may not be even reporting issues and won't have that direction from us. No one from Vagaro has openly admitted that their is an issue with the software. This is inauthentic as how can over a dozen clients have issues with their web browsers or history(#gaslight)? It's clearly on your end yet no one has owned up to it at Vagaro. We are looking to switch due to lack of transparency, effective customer service and technical support.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

We will be switching over to something else.

Kyesolyn

Reviewed January 2020

My Search For Software Is Finally Over

Using Vagaro I've found that it puts me at ease and I no longer stress about confirmations, keeping up with clients schedule for services, I am able to get deposits, clients can book themselves according to the availability that have, I can offer specials/discounts and know that they are not only sent to clients but announced on the site. Using Vagaro has definitely help making marketing much easier.

PROS

The Vagaro Software is very easy to use and has a video tutorial option for anything you aren't sure about as well as customer service persons on hand. After reviewing and researching multiple programs I decided to give Vagaro a try because they have excellent reviews, extensive options for all areas of business that allows for growth, reports to follow sales patterns, customization for services and sales, free software for credit card charges when you sign up for services and so much more. Best of all, it won't break the bank and they continuously offer suggestions on how to increase sales and bring in more clients.

CONS

There aren't really any cons that I haven't been able to get help with via tutorial videos. If anything, there are so many options that I haven't learned everything the system can do after nearly 6 months. I feel like the system lags sometimes, but I cannot say for sure if it's the system or my connections.

Reason for choosing Vagaro

Ease of scheduling, rescheduling, canceling without having to contact us, ability to customize the system for my business, flexibility in booking, adding and removing services, ease of payment processing and collection of deposit for services.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

Easier and more creative marketing options, expansion options, better value

Hi Kyesolyn, thank you so much for your kind feedback. We greatly appreciate it and are so happy to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Replied February 2020

Christy

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

I love the format of the software

I love that I do not need other services like Demand Force or Square for invoices and Gift Card Sales when using Vagaro. I can now customize Vargaro to do the same things in 1 software and in 1 payment per month!

PROS

I love that the software is able to customized to my salon company needs. I love the email and text message marketing. I am still learning the program and all the add on services available. This month my 2 favorite features have been the invoice capability to be able to sell products to our clients while shut down for 30 days and then the ability to email & text clients of the current status of the salon closure.

CONS

Reports are either not as detailed as I need or trying to pull collected information. For example, I wish I could pull a list of new clients who visited our company last month. I also wish I could mas tag a group of clients like tag all customers who bought "Color and haircut" or a specific product. Ability to mass tag would give my more marketing power as I listed in what I love most about the software.

Reason for choosing Vagaro

The biggest reason was the low cost and the protected IP.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

Envision Cloud does not have a protected IP at it's lowest tier price!

Hi Christy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Replied April 2020

Caitlyn

Reviewed May 2020

Recommend

Vagaro helps me organize all of my forms, treatment notes, and private yoga notes all in one safe place.

PROS

I use this software to manage my yoga and massage business. It is a very affordable option that offers the same features as other software for less than half the price. I've turned several friends on to this software and they all agree it is easy to use and easy on the wallet.

CONS

Most of my qualms with this software have been updated and fixed! They are constantly adding to the capabilities.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

Mindbody was incredibly pricey, not as user friendly according to staff, and doesn't have as many integration options.

Hi Caitlyn, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Replied June 2020

Benjamin

Reviewed September 2020

Exactly what I was looking for

Before Vagaro, we had one system for point of sale, one system for booking and a third for customer information management. We wanted a system that would do all of that and move our business to the next level. Vagaro was the answer to that, bar none. To have everything in one software package eliminates errors we were making when entering in things in multiple places previously. The reporting is top notch and the ability to access everything remotely from our phones and see appointments and transactions in real-time is a great benefit.

PROS

We were looking for one single system that could do everything for our business. Point of sale, booking, inventory, online booking, excellent reporting, custom forms, email/text marketing, etc. Vagaro has it all. It's one complete package that we can access remotely and via our phones at any time.

CONS

While this software was made mostly for Salons with numerous Stylists (Service Providers), it took a big of tweaking and being creative when setting it up for us. With us being a Sauna Studio, clients don't book people, they book actual rooms. There was a little bit of a learning curve on how to set that up properly but it works brilliantly now. I wish there was a little more customization on some deep settings, but all in all, I can't complain at all.

Reason for choosing Vagaro

Zenoti was way, way too expensive for a small business such as us and YoureOnTime didn't offer recurring payments (for memberships). They look to be great products (especially YoureOnTime), but they just didn't fit our needs 100%.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

We wanted one program to do everything, and after researching Vagaro and trying the Free Trial, it was absolutely what we wanted...and more.

Hi Benjamin, thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Replied October 2020

Melinda

Reviewed March 2021

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

PROS

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

CONS

I do wish you could chec