What are VIP Pharmacy Management System users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using VIP Pharmacy Management System software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love the format and simplicity of adjudication and reversals. I also like how it integrates with the point of sale."
  • icon"The good thing about VIP is it it is easy to learn. Navigating through this software and using it is made easy."
  • icon"This software is easy to use and navigate. When your use to big box pharmacies like myself it can be a transition, but once you learn it, it’s simple."
  • icon"This is tough, but if I had to pick one thing, it would be to find a way to integrate the inventory between my four stores. Otherwise, they do it all."
  • icon"Integration with outside systems or programs can be limited. Sometimes a little more difficult to find relief pharmacists who already know the system."
  • icon"I also would suggest better clarification when claims are rejected and hard passes with serious adverse reactions."

Browse all VIP Pharmacy Management System Reviews

• Have you used VIP Pharmacy Management System and would like to share your experience with others?

Brock

Very responsive support staff

Low startup costs compared to competitors. Very lightweight program without any unnecessary bells and whistles. Can easily upgrade or expand to suit your needs.

Pros

Very easy to use. Able to customize to your exact needs and only pay for what you need. Great overall value for the money. Local support staff is very responsive and go out of their way to help.

Rob

The Proof Is In The Software

I did not receive any benefits from VIP Computer Systems for this review.

Pros

Give me VIP Computers over any other software system on the market. Many of the other systems boast about having a great interface and the ability to integrate with any program, however I have found that reality doesn't match what they offer. I will take substance over form. VIP's genius is the simplicity of their system. You can fill prescriptions more quickly and with virtually no training, freeing up time to do what we are supposed to do; take care of patients. I have been in pharmacy for 15 years and no software provider matches what VIP does. Also, their customer service is top rate. You always can speak to a person that will take care of your issue immediately.

GREG

REALLLY ENJOY THE SUPPORT PEOPLE. THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL

ABLE TO SERVE PATIENTS

Pros

REALLY SIMPLE TO LEARN. EASIEST SYSTEM I HAVE EVER USED WITH REGARDS TO SUPPORT TEAM ANSWERS IMMEDIATELY-PROPS TO REP.

Cons

NOT WINDOWS BASED. SOME SYSTEMS I HAVE USED LIKE WITH WALMART ARE EASIER TO GO BACK AND FORTH ON. ONCE I GET USED TO SYSTEM, I GOT IT. THIS ONE IS GOOD.

User friendly and great customer support and service

Pros

Uses stable Linux operating system. Their software is easy to tailor to your individual needs. I have had pharmacists who have worked for me and they have used other computer systems in chain stores and in other independent pharmacies and they say that VIP is the easiest to use. My pharmacist made a suggestion to VIP about a software enhancement that would help at the point of sell. The next week it was done. I had to get a new modem from my ISP and in just a few minutes VIP had me back on the internet. Great support!

Ron

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

excellent service, always answers questions quickly

It runs my business every day! I do not plan on looking for another system. Great support and easy to use.

Pros

I have been a pharmacist for almost 20 years. This is one of the easiest systems to run. For the most part a new employee can be confident with it in a matter of days.

Cons

The thing that I like the least is that rejects have to print, seems to waste paper. Wish rejects could pop up in screen.

Response from VIP Computer Systems

Thanks for your great feedback, Ron! I'm glad we were able to show you the feature in VIP that allows you to see your rejects in real time! I hope it's been helpful!

Replied October 2019

Steve

used them in my first pharmacy in the 90's , have used them in my new pharmacy since we opened 2013

speed and ease of use

Pros

easy to get to talk to someone, reacts to change rapidly. The owner is a pharmacist who understands the importance of keeping up with the industry

Cons

can do alot, sometimes can not remember where to go. But a call fixes that. The owner is a pharmacist who understands the importance of keeping up with the industry changes.

richard

The support staff is top notch. They normally take care of a problem while we are on the phone with

Pros

It is easy to learn and use. The support staff is great and they always answer the phone rather than having to leave a message

Cons

sometimes takes a while to get interfaces written to use outside hardware. This is understandable due to the size of their staff

Kelly

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great system for small independent pharmacy

I worked with other software for 3 years and I was absolutely spoiled with it. I thought it was awesome until I figured out VIP. VIP is super confusing at first since you don't use the mouse but once you get the hang of it, you can fill a prescription blindfolded. It's awesome. Very fast, reliable, and simple. It's insanely easy to get ahold of customer service, and it's always the representative who picks up the phone to direct your call. If we ever have a problem, customer service agent can and will fix it.

Pros

Very fast and easy to use

Cons

There are so many options you can get kinda lost but if you just call customer service they will help you find what you need so it's not really that big of a deal.

Amber

VIP

Pros

This software is easy to use and navigate. When your use to big box pharmacies like myself it can be a transition, but once you learn it, it’s simple. The customer service is great.

Cons

I love the system but to me it seems a little out dated.

Tammy

Great system. Customer service is excellent.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Some systems have more steps for each function. Customer service is excellent.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes about the system. It is the easiest system I have ever used. It is very user friendly.

Amber

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

VIP is a good register system but runs slowly sometimes.

Pros

Cons

The one thing I do not like about this software is it can run slowly sometimes when your waiting for a customer to sign it takes forever to pop up.

Pam

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE VENDOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Pros

Very user friendly- support staff is always available and always willing to fix any problem we have

Cons

There are no features I don't like and if there were VIP will always try to fix it to resolve the problem.

Kayren

In 30 years, I've only experienced a total of 12 hours downtime

Pros

Easy to use. Software engineers keep abreast of any changes in Medicare, Medicaid, and pharmacy law. Someone is on call all of the time. Almost no downtime and never due to a software problem

Hannah

VIP software is easy to use, and the customer service is excellent.

Pros

Ease of use, straightforward design, and always able to talk to a person if I need to call and ask questions

Matthew

Pros

The ease of use. I love the format and simplicity of adjudication and reversals. I also like how it integrates with the point of sale.

Cons

I do not have many gripes about this system. I would like to see some upgrades that would allow scanning of insurance cards when adding new customer into system. I also would suggest better clarification when claims are rejected and hard passes with serious adverse reactions

Tiffany

We have had VIP for 6+ years and have been happy with their service.

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to train others to use. It is very fast in processing a prescription, both new and refills are quick. Also, they have great customer service. They are local and friendly.

Cons

Although VIP is great at processing, it is hard to document and track MTMs and CMRs in the work flow.

VIP Pharmacy Management System