What are WellnessLiving users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using WellnessLiving software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love the integrations, especially with Zoom. This has made my pivot to online coaching seamless."
  • icon"The company listens to its customers. They accept & implement good idea suggestions which improve the platform for all businesses."
  • icon"Integration with Google and our website, online store features, attractive UI."
  • icon"When adding new services, I have to go into each purchase option separately to add the service. This is a little frustrating, especially if you miss one."
  • icon"That slowness has been a big disappointment and frustration for us."
  • icon"At the moment everything and the no contact from WellnessLiving - this is embarrassing."

Browse all WellnessLiving Reviews

• Have you used WellnessLiving and would like to share your experience with others?

Allison

Great Software Growing Company

Ben

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

What we love most of all is their eagerness to listen to our feedback and develop the features.

Pros

We were definitely nervous to make a switch from Mindbody. But after another rate hike on top of paying for three other services for perks, reporting, and website integration, we realized it was no longer the best fit for our yoga studio. We reached out to WellnessLiving for a demo, and they walked our entire staff through the software, showing us how everything was already packaged together. Not only that, it was more intuitive to use, had more features, was less expensive, and their merchant service would save us over 8% in payment processing! We were sold. The data migration occurred after our last night class, and we able to sign in our clients and accept payments through WellnessLiving the next morning. It seemed like their support team was on call specifically for our staff, providing prompt responses and resolutions to any minor problems that popped up. And this level of support continues to this day. Since making the switch, we've slowly unlocked WellnessLiving's potential, bringing in more clients, adding more memberships, and improving the overall client experience. What we love most of all is their eagerness to listen to our feedback and develop the features our yoga studio needs to thrive.

Cons

From time to time we get minor issues with their automatic payment system that caused a few headaches for our clients, but it was never anything major, and the payments always made sense in the end. But WellnessLiving took our issues to heart and implemented a few bug fixes and features that hopefully resolve those issues from popping up in the future.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. At WellnessLiving, we know how overwhelming the search for the right software can be, so we are overjoyed to hear that you have found a loyal partner in us. We also know that your satisfaction goes beyond first impressions, and that is why our team is always responsive and focused on ensuring that everything works how you need, all of the time. We focus on the backend, while you focus on your business. Speaking of which, time for us to get back to saving you time and money!

Replied December 2017

Jane

Top Notch Product & Customer Service!

Pros

I use WellnessLiving daily to run my virtual group fitness business. It's easy for myself and my coaches to use, start classes, sign clients up, and manage attendance, and more. Our clients are also able to download the Achieve App and VERY easily purchase a membership, book a class, redeem loyalty points and write reviews. I also have a booking widget on my website that looks great and enables easy booking on desktop. One of the best things about WellnessLiving is the customer service - from day 1. The onboarding was fun and customized for my specific needs and any questions I've had since joining have been answered by the support team extremely fast. As a business owner, this is very important! Highly recommend this software!

Cons

I think there is some room for improvement with the email customization. You are able to customize a template, but I do feel it could be improved. I still use emails and do find it very easy to choose who I want to email from my client list.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody was VERY expensive and I didn't feel it was worth the cost. Customer service was also terrible.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Jane, Thank you for the amazing review! At WellnessLiving we want to give you a 5-star experience from onboarding, to ease-of-use, to customer support - everything! Everything you need to run your business virtually is there when you sign in online or log into the app on your phone. The one thing you can count on in 2022 is that practically everyone's got a phone and we built a dedicated app to make it easier than ever for your clients to book classes, make purchases, receive notifications and stay connected to your business no matter where they are! Companies like Mindbody like to charge an arm and a leg for comparable software because they're used to being the only shop in town, so they keep upping their rates while acting like they're doing you a favor! WellnessLiving is here to give you an alternative solution at a far better value and with a support team passionate about what they do. Thank you for being part of the WellnessLiving family! Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Awful all around

This has been a wildly negative experience with the company itself, as they make it near impossible to cancel their service. Further, I posted a negative review, and they initially tried bribing me to remove it. I declined, and they switched to threatening me with excess fees to remove the review. This company not only has difficult to use software that my clients hate, but also horrible customer service who are willing to threaten you. Avoid at all costs.

Pros

There was literally nothing that my staff, myself, and my clients enjoyed about this software or the (non-existent) customer service. Using this platform was like pulling teeth to learn, and then I had to teach all my clients how to even use it.

Cons

The software is incredibly difficult to do even basic tasks in. Even something as small as seeing the schedule required workarounds.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

A colleague recommended it.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

I wanted something cheaper and easier to use than Mindbody. This was the wrong choice. I'm migrating my software to Acuity.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

This is not, and was never a WellnessLiving customer. We believe one of our competitors wrote this review. We have been totally unsuccessful in our attempts to find this business and have conducted an exhaustive search of our records for anyone reporting these types of issues going back to Jan 2021, with no luck. The claims made in this review are completely untrue, this is just not who we are as an organization. Unfortunately we have no further recourse with this fake review, and this site will not remove it.

Stella

Infinitely Grateful

the ease of use for the clients and myself has been top notch

Pros

I love the ease of use. I love the app. I am not technical at all and I can use the app for the employees and the customers with ease. When I chose Wellness Living I came from another really big software in my business and I am so glad I switched! Wellness Living has given me so much support, I am infinitely grateful !

Cons

I cant delete my old payment options for my old credit cards

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

i liked the feeling better

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

mind body was too hard to use and didnt have an app

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Stella, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We are immensely grateful for being the software you've chosen to run your business, and we know that we succeed only so long as we continue to offer you the best value out there. At WellnessLiving we support businesses of all sizes, ranging from small one-person studios to multi-location franchises which is why it's so important for us to keep investing in the highest level of customer service. We get customers switching over from Mindbody every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple, the software is much easier to use, and the customer service is worlds apart! Please give us a shout on the Community Forum or contact us in support and we should certainly be able to help you with removing old payment options. Again, thank you for your great review, and remember, we're in this together and looking forward to helping your business thrive! Jayden A. (Customer Advocate)

Alicia

Studio Owner

My experience with wellness living has been perfect. From the very beginning the staff has been so helpful and actually fun to talk to. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is who I joined with and ha has been fabulous to work with.

Pros

The softwares team of experts is my favorite part. The software was very easy to learn but sometimes there are small things I need help with and the help desk is so informative and helpful not to mention available 24/7 and so easy to get ahold of. They have helped me with every issue I've faced.

Cons

My least favorite was the price? It is not a ridiculous price to pay and it is so worth it but I guess I don't like that the zoom isn't integrated into the package already.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

The price beat the others first off but the team of experts and the ease of use really sold me.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Alicia, Thank you for the amazing review. As we've grown as a company we've worked with thousands of businesses across many different industries and business situations, and we've found that no matter how many features we add or how easy it is to use software, the biggest factor in achieving success is just consistently having that quality support available to you. It makes all the difference when you have a knowledgeable support rep. who is just a phone call or email away if you need help with setup or a software question or some guidance on how to best configure things for your business needs. Just like you can count on your doctor or car mechanic to be experts in their respective fields, you can count on us to be your software experts so you can spend more time doing what you do best and have the confidence to run your business virtually! Your kind words mean a lot to our team and we're looking forward to our next chat! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Shelby

Good Functionality

A lot of admin has been automated (autorenewing packages, renewal reminders, etc.) THe customer service has also been excellent - quick replies and helpful/friendly staff.

Pros

Being able to book clients indefinitely in a weekly spot without having them pay is very helpful in scheduling special events for the future. It's also good to see if people have paid or not, or if there are any outstanding notes on their client file - directly on the appointment.

Cons

I've had a few hiccups with the auto-renew feature on session packages, including early renewals and application of new packages to strange dates (rather than consecutive upcoming dates). However, when I brought this up to our account manager, he was very quick to get us in touch with support to solve the problem.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

The pricing was better (And better signup bonuses) plus we liked the look of it better.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

We needed more functionality than Acuity had to offer (ie. waitlist, autorenewals, etc)

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Shelby, Thank you for taking the time to write us this awesome review! When we say all-in-one we mean it, and WellnessLiving has the depth and functionality you need to manage your business with ease. From scheduling to payments to reporting and beyond, you'll get all the bells and whistles you'd expect from a premium software service but at a budget price! It's not easy running a business but WellnessLiving support makes it easy to find answers, get software help and to obtain knowledgeable reassurance at a moment's notice. We know when you need help, you often need it fast and that's why our huge team of software experts is always on standby, ready to answer that call or email! Our team members are enthusiastic to help each business we work with and they're keen on making your experience a great one. Thank you for being part of the WellnessLiving family! Tony M. (Customer Advocate)

Frank

Client tracking and sales

Overall I’d say this is an upgrade from the software I was using previously and will continue to use this app to manage my clients.

Pros

This software is like other client tracking software but easier to use and more optimized for mobile apps. The ease of use and quick loading app was what I liked most.

Cons

When wifi is slow the app can freeze up or start responding very slowly and may need to be closed and opened again to work properly.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Looking for something with lower fees and easier to use.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Frank, Big thanks for the positive review! 'Ease of use' is our middle name and the last thing we would want is for users to have difficulty with the software that's supposed to help them run their business. At WellnessLiving, we do everything we can to make your job as a business owner easier. It's why we're getting so many businesses that switch from Mindbody every month: they're tired of the same clunky interface, difficulty for staff and clients alike, the exorbitant costs and with pricy add-ons to boot. At the end of the day, it's all about saving you time to do what you do best! From our one-click reports, automated marketing, loyalty rewards program and reviews feature, we make it all happen, giving your business all the essential tools for an easy-to-use, an all-in-one solution. Again, thank you for your review, and we look forward to continuing to help you grow your business. Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

laura

WellnessLiving Rejuvenated My Business

Using the APP has decentralized my global business so that instructors no longer have to rely on me, as sole owner, to promote their worldwide classes. We had been suffering from lack of income during Covid but now we are up and running again even with Covid challenges. The APP gives freedom and independence to instructors without management help from me as the global LLC brand owner.

Pros

The biggest impact the APP has made to my fitness and certification business is to allow our 100+ instructors to promote and manage their own classes without global management involvement from me as the owner. The APP got rid of the drudgery of tracking hundreds of classes on a spreadsheet that change regularly. The best feature is being able to list a future class, getting a dedicated link and being able to promote it ahead of time. People can sign up in advance and you always know which clients will be in class that day. WellnessLiving also empowered instructors to start teaching classes online. Most had lost their in person group exercise classes during the Covid pandemic and were hesitant to learn new technologies for both online teaching and an APP too. But the APP is so logical to use that they are overcoming resistance and going forward with online classes, some for the first time. Development was far less painful than I had anticipated as we were up and running with an APP on all smart phone, tablets, and computers in 2 weeks.

Cons

What I liked least was in development, getting an Apple Developer account for the first time. However [SENSITIVE CONTENT], my WellnessLiving Achieve APP rep. walked me through each step and we got it done. The picture on the APP did not turn out oriented correctly but we are working on that.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

The first person I spoke with after requesting a demo, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was patient with me to trouble shoot the exact demands of my very unique business structure. His trouble shooting identified the features that were right for me and he was quick to advise when a product was unnecessary or redundant. His plans for the workflow was what sold the product for me. A lot of customization was necessary. The workflow turned out to be smooth and simple in actual practice and is working out great.The other reason I chose WellnessLiving over other products is because the name fits our branded stretching system. We identify with the description of wellness and life.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Laura, Thank you for sharing your amazing experience. We are just so thankful to hear your because it is so central to our goal as a company, which is to make it easier to start, run and grow your business - even if that just means moving your business online! Our built -in automations handle so much of the day-to-day, and we added these specifically to save you time and make your life easier! What's great is that it's all on the cloud, so you know everything from attendance tracking, schedule updates - everything! - is kept synchronized in real-time, so there's no more need to spend time manually keeping track on a spreadsheet! Businesses often tell us their biggest surprise is how easy it was to set up their first online class, and our mobile app gives your instructors the power to easily run those virtual classes, on their own, no matter where they're located. We're super excited to be part of your story, and welcome to the WellnessLiving family! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Mairien

Best Decision for our Business

My favorite thing about this software is the customer service is always great! They answer, guide you through any questions, and if you request a feature they will get it done within a few months!!! It's so interactive like if we're building the software together to our liking. I've added a ton of requests and they've completed almost all of them (some are more complex/take longer to create). Overall I've had a great experience with WL and I'm excited about how the software will look in a few years. It's ONE of a kind.

Pros

When I was first starting out, what attracted me was how simply wonderful and efficient the layout looks, the features like appointment booking, calendar, appointment reminders via email (and later we got SMS - which is amazing), I liked that I can still manage my gym members and training clients. There was LOTs of options to customize which made everything so much easier for me once I got in and started to play around with it. I LOVE that at a glance I can easily see how many sessions are left in training package which IS HUGE for us as we used to track attendance by paper! This played a large part in choosing WL! Our staff can also track their working hours at an ease and trainers can see their schedule on their own devices!

Cons

I wish I can input data from before we integrated (as far as sessions attended / packages purchased like manually add a transaction that was dated in the past. As of right now, you can only do that during the onboarding process but it's limited to the client's most recent purchase.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

MIS had all the gym management components but lacked hugely in tracking personal training sessions, creating appointments, and setting reminders. We wanted an all-in-one solution and we got exactly that with Wellness Living.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Mairien, Thank you for your kind words. WellnessLiving is a software for businesses who want an all-in-one business management solution with one login, an elegant interface, and ease-of-use! All you need for full scheduling services is available to you, along with the ability to customize it to match your specific business needs! Everything from client management, online appointment booking, staff scheduling, automated reminders, reporting, and the list goes on! We've grown to where we are today thanks to our customers (yourself included), who have passionately guided us to adding the features that businesses need the most for their day-to-day and that enable them to get the most value out of our software. At WellnessLiving we put our heart into everything we do, and we're looking forward to our future working with your business, from software development to your next support call! Thanks again for the amazing review! Tony M. (Customer Advocate)

I LOVE This Software!

Overall I am completely happy with this product. It makes it so easy to run my business. It takes out all of the stress!

Pros

I love the ease of use. I was so scared to launch my business online and Wellness Living has made it SO easy and took my fear right out of it. Being able to upload videos for my clients to complete on their own, with my scheduled program is huge for me. It gives them so much more for their money. I also love that there is an app for them to easily join their virtual sessions and see their calendar. It also makes it so easy for me to track my payments, reschedule clients and not to mention booking appointments and processing transactions is super easy!

Cons

There is only one thing I don't like, and that's my inability to see what videos are in specific video categories for each client. Each one of my clients has their own "Category" folder, it would be nice if I could open them on my back end and see exactly what is in each folder when I switch up my programming.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jennifer, Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience! COVID has flipped the script for fitness studios worldwide and we've helped thousands of business owners such as yourself make the move to virtual, stress-free! Our intuitive online interface and mobile apps allow you to run your business from behind your computer or on your phone and with the simplest of setup, the built-in automations take so much off of your shoulders! From on-demand videos, online scheduling, automated reminders, payments, client management - the list goes on - WellnessLiving enables you to provide that full service experience that your clients will love and keep them coming back for more! We also love to work with our customers to help with software inquiries and find solutions, and we'd love to hear from you on our Community Forum as to the inquiry with video categories on client profiles - maybe this is something we can help with! Thanks again for the kind words! Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Pauline

Best Customer Support in the Industry

Scheduling and billing are easy; it's easy to send a quick SMS to my students when needed right from the class roster. The best thing is the tech support. You will get them, or they will call you and find you until you sort out your issue. They are patient, kind, effective, knowledgable and helpful.

Pros

I've been using this software since 2016, and I've seen it go through a lot of development. It has a lot of features now that it didn't have before. What I like the most is that I understand how to do everything I need to do. It's easy to use! I love the free Apps for owners and customers alike.

Cons

I'd like a pared down version that is less expensive. So perhaps no email templates, as I use an outside email provider for marketing.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

I continue to use Wellness Living because I am so familiar with the software and as I said, tech support is phenomenal. I like this company, it's just I am now a sole proprietor and have to cut my business expenses. I am considering switching to Punchpass as others in my industry find it cost effective and serviceable.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Price. Wellness Living used to be $99/ month! And it was simpler than Mindbody.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Pauline, Your review made my day! We always love hearing about the awesome experiences that customers like you have with our support team. That first-class support is what helps us stand apart from the competition! At WellnessLiving, we are all about giving small businesses the tools they need at an affordable price and the other guys lose sight of that sometimes. It's our job to help you better manage and grow your business, and our FitLIVE virtual services and on-demand video features have enabled thousands of businesses to do just that, despite the times we live in! Please give us a call, we'd love to work with you to help get you the subscription plan that works best for your business without losing out on any of our next-level virtual options, automated marketing, advanced reporting, and more. Customers switch for many reasons, but they stay because we truly make them part of the family. Again, thank you for the great review! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Virginia

WL Yoga Studio - Great Software

Pros

I have been using WellnessLiving for two years, since the opening of my yoga studio. I had used other software at different studios for many years prior, and WL is far and away superior to the others. From an admin standpoint, it is easy to use and very intuitive. The interface is user-friendly. They’ve thought of everything from client retention and promotions. It really does save so much time. Our students love the app. It is a rare circumstance that people have any trouble doing their own admin like purchasing passes, enrolling in workshops, booking for classes… Again, it saves so much time on my part. I don’t even have a desk at the studio - everything in the system is done on my phone or iPad with a few clicks. Also, in the rare times I do need support, all I do is email, and I get a quick and thorough response. The on-boarding process was seamless and the WL team has such a great, well-organised process to get a new business up and running. I would recommend this software 10x over to any yoga studio owner. Thank you, WL! Here’s to many more years to come. Virginia Movement Vitality Yoga & Mobility Brisbane, Australia

Cons

Not sure if this exists yet but a branded app for Android would be helpful. iPhone app is fine but the Android users have to use a non branded app which gets confusing.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Virginia, Thank you for taking the time to share your incredible WellnessLiving experience! We appreciate all feedback and amazing business owners like yourself play a big part in helping us improve as a company. WellnessLiving was founded as a solution for studios seeking an all-in-one software solution at a fraction of the cost as compared to other software companies, and many of our customers are small businesses. Because of that we're always aiming to include as many features as possible while keeping the software intuitive and easy to use. Nowadays everyone is always carrying their phone with them, and we designed the app to be as simple to use as possible so your clients can access your business on the go at practically any time. Just wanted to let you know we that we have the custom branded app for Android on the Google Play Store and we'll have your account manager reach out to you to discuss that and make sure you get the possible rate :) Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Susan

Wellness Living is on top of it

Overall, Wellness Living gives an amazing product. They're there to help when you need it. They are user friendly. They truly have been, thus far, there for their clients. I get the impression that they really care and that's important.

Pros

I like the ease of use via their app. I love the versatility of the software. I love the fact that they're always upgrading. I love their customer support.

Cons

One thing that is a little concerning is the price of integrating Zoom, the FitVid and FitLive. I'm a very small operation and with Covid having studios like mine shut down or relegated to virtual classes overnight, I'm lucky I didn't go under completely. I'm trying to get my footing and it's hard when there's new monthly fees. I was under the impression that FitVid was an upgraded feature within our existing monthly subscription payment and was so excited. I loaded some videos up as a starting point and kept getting these $49/mo charges and I thought they were related to extra text messages going out. I didn't even have time to check the specifics as I work another job just to keep things going. It's the nickel and diming effect that I don't appreciate. This is why I left MindBody. I understand the need to make money; however, the price seems a bit high considering that Zoom only costs $11.99/month and Wellness Living has many customers to spread their costs over the volume & seems like they could make the pricing much less expensive. Especially for grandfathered in clients who have been around for awhile. For me personally, being directed to the Forum for issues is something I haven't had time for. I'd rather just reach out to support as it's the most streamlined for me. I wish that support would transfer the issue into the forum so it could get recognized. I've never had time to sit in the Forum and present this stuff or look up other issues for resolution.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

I liked the attention to smaller studios and the pricing.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

I was sick of their pricing. They would gouge you everytime you needed something. I had been with them since the very beginning and as they grew they got less and less client friendly

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Susan, We really appreciate it! WellnessLiving is next-gen software management made affordable, plain and simple, and just like you we were Mindbody customers tired of a customer service experience that kept going lower and lower while the price kept going higher and higher. We are always upgrading because in an ever-changing social and business environment, clients are always looking for something new and better and we just want to help businesses like you stay one step ahead and to keep growing! You wrote some honest feedback and it's true: every extra dollar and dime count when you're trying to stay afloat and a $49/mo add-on can really add up. Believe me when I say we're still as devoted to providing the most user-friendly and cost-effective all-in-one management platform as we were when we started a few years ago and we're always doing everything we can to keep our prices lower than the competition. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Steve R. (Customer Advocate)

Meg

Switching to WellnessLiving was great for the "WellBeing" of our Business!

WellnessLiving offered everything our business needed at a fraction of the cost. We used Mindbody for many years before making the switch last October. We should have done it sooner! WellnessLiving has been an absolute dream in comparison. One of the best features is their Tech Support team. Every time I call with a question or an issue I need addressed, I'm given top notch attention and if they don't have an immediate answer they get back to me when they do. And in a timely manner I might add! They even call you back if you have to leave a message! To me, that is unheard of and makes their customer service the best I've had the pleasure to deal with. Every customer service representative I've dealt with has been extremely helpful and professional and has made calling tech support a pleasure rather than an inconvenience.

Pros

When we decided to make the switch from Mindbody to WellnessLiving we were nervous as it seemed such a daunting task. It proved to be the absolute opposite experience. The weeks of onboarding meetings with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from the WellnessLiving team were so productive. He was patient and very clear about all aspects and features they had to offer as well as how to integrate their products into our business with the least disruption to our clients.

Cons

We have taken advantage of the Fitvid feature as we have gone completely virtual since the start of the Pandemic. We love this feature as it allows our clients to select classes from our our video library, if they are unable to take the virtual class. Unfortunately, the videos are very small on the screen and that has disappointed some of our clients.

It was too expensive.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Meg, Thank you for taking out time to leave us such a fantastic review. We train our agents to be patient and to pay a lot of attention to detail because we want to be absolutely sure that your migration goes smoothly and also to make you feel right at home as you learn to use our platform. We're always adding new features into the software but as soon as the pandemic hit we went full throttle to introduce virtual services, on-demand video and a ton of other great stuff to help businesses adapt during these difficult times. WellnessLiving was actually started as a solution for small studios looking to get away from Mindbody's high prices, and we are glad you like our affordable pricing without cutting back on the key features you're using everyday. Our agents love what they do and we truly enjoy helping businesses succeed on WellnessLiving. After all, your success is our success! Thanks again for the amazing review! Jayden A. (Customer Advocate)

Shae

Great Software; Learning Curves to be Expected

I would describe it 4/5 stars. The software is smart and up to date, and for the most part makes my life easier. However, I have had really confusing issues come up from the small details which have made life harder.

Pros

The ability to create/edit/delete multiple classes of the same type at a time. The Zoom Integration feature. Ability to create memberships on autopay THE APP. I love the App.

Cons

No calendar view available for client side of software. Creating "client types" which directly relate to different membership benefits is confusing. There is a constant question of "did the software do something weird again, or is it the client?" Some clients find the log in process confusing.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

The platform seemed intuitive and the price seemed reasonable.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

The software wasn't integrated enough and had limited features.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Shae, Thanks for the review! Many basic softwares out there are simple to use but really lack many of the features you need to manage your business, while others offer more depth but the interface is so complicated and unintuitive that you basically have to be a scientist to fully understand and use it. WellnessLiving gives you the best of both worlds; an all-in-one feature set to manage every section of your business packaged in a modern, user-friendly interface that just makes it so much easier to follow. We regularly update our platform with powerful new tools and integrations to help keep you ahead of the curve. We're all about helping businesses use these features to pivot to virtual and even grow in spite of a pandemic that has forced many less-savvy competitors to close their doors. And if you need any help with that, just let us know and our support team will be glad to walk you through those steps. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Matt

Wellnessliving Review

Overall it has been great. There are little hiccups like with any software, but overall I've been very happy with the product.

Pros

I like the scheduling aspect of the software. It works well both for appointments and class management.

Cons

Some functions take many clicks and steps to complete which take time. It would be nice if they could allow you to submit with default values that are pre-populated which is currently not possible,

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

I choose WellnessLiving because it allowed us to do everything we needed to do.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody was having more and more issues and getting more and more expensive. We had been with Mindbody for many many years and I've never seen a company mess things up so badly over time.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Matt, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you like our scheduling interface, it's certainly an important feature for most businesses out there and we did our best to make it easy-to-use while also including the different customization options you need. We appreciate your feedback as we are a customer-centered company and we added a Community Forum as a place for businesses such as yourself to tell us what you think, and to suggest improvements on how we can continue to make our software better! We'd love to hear your thoughts on the forum as it's the best place to elaborate on what enhancements you'd like added and to make your voice heard. The big reason we're here today is because big companies like Mindbody haven't been addressing issues affecting their software and they haven't been listening to their customers, all while the price keeps going up! At WellnessLiving we listen, because your satisfaction is our top priority! Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Replied September 2021

Kris

Glad I made the switch!

Me experience has been great with WellnessLiving so far! They were extremely helpful from the minute I started my system set up. They held my hand every step of the way with an specific person to contact throughout my entire on-boarding process (which they allowed at least a month for) and have been great about following up to make sure things are still going smoothly. My clients LOVE the app and say it's so much easier to use than our last software.

Pros

This software offers so many integrations in one place! I have use POS and scheduling software on BOTH ends of the spectrum- from MindBody to ScheduleBliss and feel that WellnessLiving is the best of all worlds! On the customer side of the software, it looks great, is super easy to use, and allows individual management of client interface. On the business side of the software, it is fully integrated, allows changes to be made quickly and with ease, I can see all studio schedules (private sessions, classes, massage bookings, etc) and am able to track sales, new leads, and many other marketing integrations. When I do get myself into trouble (It is often because I am trying to make the software more difficult that it actually is) customer service is always there and always helpful within 24 hours, often less, and often follows up even after the problem is resolved.

Cons

This software is larger that what I was used to using and I sometimes get lost in all of the integrations. It is a MASSIVE program (which is great!) similar to MindBody, and I am still not using all of the amazing bells and whistles.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

Customer service ALL THE WAY. They made me feel comfortable and feel that they knew what a big undertaking it would be to switch software and were going to hold my hand the entire way!

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

I needed more integrations and ScheduleBliss was starting to have a ton of glitches and errors.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Kris, Thank you for the rave review! We're glad you're really liking our platform, that was basically our end goal: to make software people love using! There certainly are a lot of features included, because WellnessLiving is focused on integrating all your different business-management tools in one place. From scheduling, to point of sale, to client management, to notifications and marketing, the list goes on. Why have eight different logins when you can have all your software tools integrated in one simple platform? And perhaps most important, we got your back when it comes to support. Anytime you need it, just give us a shout: there's always a software expert on standby ready to help with your questions. Even with best software out there, having the right support can make all the difference. We're glad to have you on board Kris, thanks again for sharing your awesome experience with WellnessLiving! Tony M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied September 2021

Colleen

Good product- just doesn't fit our needs.

Overall, Wellness LIving is a good product and I would recommend it to someone in a studio, or individual appointment setting. Unfortunately it just did not work long term for our unique scheduling needs.

Pros

This product was a great first step for us to automate our scheduling system. It easily embedded in our website and was relatively easy for most of our school partners to use.

Cons

Our scheduling needs are fairly unique but the ultimate reason we ended up moving to a different software was because of the customizable appointments options, the automated emails (customized by appointment type with attachments), and syncing seemlessly with our calendars and our client's calendars so no one ever misses an appointment. It was also difficult with the variety of start/end times of our appointments, WL does not customize that feature.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

Mainly the cost and ease of use.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Colleen, Thank you for the kind words. As with many businesses out there, the highest compliment you can give is a recommendation or referral to our company and it really means a lot to us. One thing that sets us apart from other software companies out there is that the customer perspective guides everything we do. We're always working on making our platform better, and this kind of feedback is one the main tools we use to do that. As you've probably seen happen over the years, we're continuing to add the new features and enhancements that have been most requested by our subscribers, all at no additional cost to your monthly fee. Matter of fact, I think you'd really like our coming updates as we're adding some of the exact features you mentioned specifically. If you're ever thinking of coming back just give me a call at 1-888-668-7728, ask for me personally and I'd love to dive into these with you. All the best! Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Replied August 2021

Shawn

WL was the help we needed!

Pre-Covid we had just broken even for the first time since opening in 2017. MindBody online was not working for us. I finally made the decision to venture out. Nervously. I researched based on suggestions from other studios. After my first call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at WL I knew I was ready and NEEDED to make the switch. BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE! Front desk ran so much more smoothly, clients were able to sign up for classes in person and virtually easier. Auto draft payments were always processed right on time. If you're nervous about making the switch, do yourself a favor and just schedule a demo. You'll be ready after that.

Pros

The branded app! I loved that it was so simple for my students to find and sign up for classes. I loved that I could also sell products and memberships through the app.

Cons

I would have liked the ability to connect to Quickbooks. And I would have liked to have had the ability to pro-rate contracts sold online or through the app without me having to manually override it.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

MindBody had become too expensive, customer service was awful, and the system was ALWAYS crashing.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Shawn, We appreciate your review, it really means a lot to us! Naturally, we love talking about our custom branded app but it's just so great to hear how well it's worked out for you and your clients. At the end of the day it's all about the user experience, and we like to make things simple and easy so that your clients love using the app and keep coming through your door, be it in-person or virtually! You mentioned some great points with potential enhancements to the software and with those I can agree with you 100%. Importantly, we listen to feedback like this because we use it to help us determine what to add in our next updates. If there's one thing we'd like to distinguish us from our competitors, it's that we truly care about the businesses using our software. Be it in data migration, support, engineering, you name it - we're passionate about what we do and your satisfaction is always our highest priority. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Tony M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied August 2021

samantha

Karma Yoga Live

overall good

Pros

visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

Cons

Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

less expensive and offered online on demand scheduling

price

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Samantha, Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance. Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Chi

I can confidently say that you won't be disappointed.

My team and I have been using Wellness Living for over a year now. The first 7 months were a total disaster because the person who helped us set everything up wasn't very knowledgeable and ended up causing several errors that lasted months after we started working with this software. We were ready to give up on this company until we talked to a great customer service representative. This person was ALWAYS attentive and happy to help us with whatever we needed. We explained the entire situation and since then, they have been a great help at resolving any issues we encountered. Our daily experiences with the software have improved tremendously and 90% of the issues we had are now gone. As for the remaining 10%, the Wellness Living team is working non-stop to find a solution for us. We are very happy and thankful for the 180° change we've experienced with them, and the excellent customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has given us. If you are fed up with an antiquated and cumbersome POS management software, give Wellness Living a try and I can confidently say that you won't be disappointed. This company is willing to put the time in to improve their software and listen to the needs of their customers to build a better platform for businesses to flourish.

Pros

The ability to see the schedule on staff view.

Cons

The app could be improved but they are working on it!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Chi, Thanks so much for leaving your review. We're sorry to hear of the initial difficulties with your transition and we definitely fell short of our goals for your migration, but it's great that the right customer support rep. was able to really turn things around for you. Changing softwares is a huge undertaking for a business which is why we put such a strong emphasis on diligent support every step of the way. If you're not happy, we're not happy and you can always count on our team members to do their very best to help with your inquiries and ensure that your business' needs are met. We are so happy to hear that you're now enjoying the benefits of our next-gen business management software to save time and make your life easier! Even still, we're constantly working on adding new features and improvements for you to use, so please don't hesitate to send us more feedback on what you feel can be done better! Thanks again for the kind words. Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Richard

Wellness Living - Easy and Powerful

Besides all the great features of the Wellness Living software, the other over-the-top fabulous thing about switching to Wellness Living has been the way they take such great care of me. Wellness Living made it easy for me to switch to them. And, they provide an ongoing level of customer support that is really game-changing. I feel like they really care about my success. That is so refreshing in today's world.

Pros

For me, the biggest pros: - the system makes it so easy to communicate with my clients (yoga students), so it improves my overall customer service with my clients to a level I did not expect. - the Wellness Living system has improved communications between me as the yoga studio owner and my staff. Things like Tasks, Notes, Push notifications, and emails. - There are so many ways to configure things, it has helped our front desk check-in process considerably. - Clients are using our Wellness Living customer branded app at a level that is so helpful, it makes our lives easier.

Cons

I hope Wellness Living will continue to improve their Achieve app. This app can be so valuable for a yoga studio because everyone is getting so used to using apps now, and most apps having a similar way of navigating, so it can make it so new yoga teachers can learn how to do things with the ap very quickly, which will allow the yoga teacher to handle the check-in of a busy class more easily. Also, I hope Wellness Living increases their options for payment at the yoga studio front desk, as well as makes it more streamlined. My dream is that it is super simple for a yoga student to buy a water or rent a mat or towel, and we can charge them for it with just a few clicks or scans. The process for that works fine now, just every time saver is a big help in those 15 minutes before a yoga class starts and all the students are arriving.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

At first I thought, Mindbody is getting so expensive, and their customer support is so disorganized, I want to try something else. And I thought "maybe it won't be as good, but if it's cheaper, at least I am saving money." Wellness Living has turned out to be less expensive and more importantly - BETTER. You might think, how can that be? I think the big thing is that Wellness Living is very focused on what they do - support yoga and fitness studios. And so I think they are able to operate with an efficiency that makes them a great value.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Richard, Thanks for taking the time to write us this amazing review! We're glad WellnessLiving was able to make life a little easier for you and your clients. Our software is there to save you time and to help take the user experience to the next level. We appreciate your positive feedback and you can rest assured that we are always listening. All our decisions in the company are based on the input and consideration of businesses like you, which is why we'll continue to add the new features and improvements you're looking for. The last thing we would want is to become like some of our bigger competitors, where price hikes are the norm and your experience as a business is an afterthought. We know that our company's success depends on the success of the people using our software, and you can always depend on our Support Team to be there for you when you need it! Thanks again for the great review. Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Replied April 2021

Gerardo

Best software out there for the money

I am very satisfied. The capabilities, customer service and price are best. Would lie if I say it was easy to make the switch as the first month you have to learn how to use it but the team at wellnessliving was there every step of the way and always available.

Pros

The customer service always helpful and quick to respond. The app elevate to set up appointments and the option on an app for clients to use.

Cons

I like pretty much everything but like most softwares out there there are features so specific to your business needs that might not be available but they work and have implementing tools and engineers that work to try add some of the ideas or features you might need

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody was getting more expensive no app included and customer service not as good and too broad to reach to the right person.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Gerardo, Thank you for the excellent review! Our software is here to support your business, so you can expect an attentive and diligent agent anytime you contact our Support Team. We know how much businesses can vary in the type of services and operations they run so we've built an extensive array of configurable options into our feature-set to ensure any business can grow using WellnessLiving. Even now, we are always working on improving the software by listening to businesses like you as we continue to add new features and improvements with every update release. WellnessLiving is here to provide an alternative to businesses that are dissatisfied with MindBody's outdated software interface, never-ending price hikes, and abysmal customer support. Your satisfaction is our end goal, and you can always count on us to provide you with the best value for your money. Thanks again for the great review! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Replied March 2021

Joneil

Great Studio Managements Software

I've been with WellnessLiving now for over a year, switching over from MindBody. The onboarding process was easy. My clients didn't experience any problems during the switchover. With the money I saved, I was able to get a white label app, which my clients love using. 2020 was a really challenging year for my business because of the coronavirus, and I'm not sure I would have been able to afford staying open had it not been for the decision to switch just a few months before being shutdown.

Pros

It's easy to use and intuitive. Lots of features and options to customize it for my needs. The company is always adding new features in response to feedback from its customers.

Cons

Sometimes new features have unintended bugs that takes a few days to sort out.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

MindBody was too expensive and difficult and confusing to use. Their customer service was not very good. I felt like the company was more interested in squeezing every last dollar out of me than actually helping me and my business to succeed.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Joneil, Thank you for amazing review! 'Easy' is the word we like to hear, because that's our objective: to make life easier for YOU when running your business! In Onboarding our specialists are there to make your migration a breeze and to help train you on the day-to-day features you'll be using. Fortunately that process usually doesn't take very long because we've made a special focus on keeping WellnessLiving very simple and easy-to-use, even for new users. We've always strived to serve you better than our competitors like MindBody, and this includes keeping prices low. It's really awesome to hear that you've found such significant cost savings on your subscription fees by making the switch. We appreciate your kind words and it reminds us of our purpose as a company. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Replied February 2021