• Pros

• "Ease of use and great support. The system is very user friendly and any problem encountered the team takes care of right away."

• "Easy to use and learn, excellent customer support and service, tons of features, always get quick answers from the support technicians"

• "The support staff is very responsive to requests. The entire team is friendly and professional. Thanks!"

• Cons

• "Although it has plenty of modern features the program just doesn’t look as appealing as it operates!"

• "Some of the enhanced features are more difficult to use, but personalized training is available. And if the feature isn't ideal for you, just turn it off."

• "Have not been faced with any obstacles that the customer service team has not been quick to fix"

Browse Winpharm Reviews

Adam from Sedgwick Pharmacy Inc

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Intuitive Program with Great Features!

Datascan is great because if there is a bug or if something doesn't work, the team addresses the problem quickly. They are responsive to input and feature requests for things that are specific to your pharmacy. It reflects the mindset that we have at our pharmacy - not a big operation where you are just a number, but an environment where the software people know you, your setup, and your needs.

Pros

It is evident that this software is made with the mindset of a pharmacist and the flow of a retail pharmacy. New features are consistently being unveiled that allow the program to evolve with the ever changing world of pharmacy, healthcare, and technology. The med sync is intuitive and the workflow delivery functions are a big help with our setup.

Cons

Sometimes there are bugs or features that may not work as imagined. But those are usually addressed within reason.

Jeffrey from Rodriguez Family Pharmacy

Look no further!!!

I am from South Louisiana and we are very laid back and family oriented. When I first called up I spoke with Sarah. She was easy to talk with, very knowledgeable, and took the time to answer any questions I had. In the first two months in business I am very impressed with the staff and highly recommend them. Give them a shot, you wont regret it!

Pros

What I loved most about this software was the ease of use. Also, anytime I had questions about something, I could call up right away and get someone on the phone. I was very impressed. The system has all the features that you are looking for in today's pharmacy world and I am still learning new features. This is truly an amazing system.

Cons

None at all and I have been using for 2 months now.

Reasons for Choosing Winpharm

I worked on Pioneer Rx at my old job and thought it was a hot mess, They would call you back in 20-30 minutes if you needed anything and way too many steps in the filling process, also way overpriced! PDX is old and outdated. Liberty's rep never called me back and that's not good business.

Response from Datascan Pharmacy Software

Replied March 2020

We are so happy you're a part of the Datascan fam! Our clients are always our number 1 priority and we look forward to working with you for many many years to come!

Nancy from ASP Cares

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

its the main software we use at the pharmacy

still learning it, I can fill my prescriptions and bill insurance

Pros

The icons are easy to read, you can click on them and find you patients easily. customer support is readily available and very helpful.

Cons

you have to back out of the patient if you are not in the correct screen, you can look at the profile but you can not fill from the profile if you are not in the fill screen.

Response from Datascan

Replied July 2017

Nancy please calll our offices and setup more Training. You can absolutely fill from the profile in a number of different ways.

Mike from Crawford Drug

Switched to Datascan 2 years ago

We are very satisfied with our hardware and software through Datascan. Refill management, automatic faxes/emails to dr's. Ability to run reports to check on the financial side of the business. Everything is pretty easy to use, and if you can't find it, tech support is usually quick and responsive.

Pros

We were running an old DOS based system that had been bought and sold 3 times in the previous 10 years. When looking for a new system we vetted and Demo'ed at least 10 systems, narrowed it down to 3. Datascan offered the best combination of functionality, pricing, ease of use, aesthetics, and service. Very easy system to use, same service technicians on the phone when issues arise, and if you email the owner of the company he will answer you personally.

Cons

We haven't encountered any longstanding issues, sometimes an update will make an unintended change, but those seem to be few and far between, and fixed right away.

gineta from Americare Pharmaceutical Svcs

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Would like some more windows.

Pros

It's simple to use and straightforward. It is geared towards pharmacist unlike other products that also have nursing department options incorporated which make them bulky. Getting in touch with the helpdesk is super easy. Much appreciated.

Cons

Not enough windows. Would like to be able to work on more than one patient at a time. Would also like additional report options.

Response from Datascan

Replied July 2017

Gineta, you are able to work on multiple patients at one time. Please call into support so we can show you the way to do this. We also have tons of report options available-- each of which has filterable options to help customize the report. If you're looking for something more specific please reach out to support and we can assist you.

Ed from Apothicare

Best Pharmacy Software

I loved my experience especially with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! She is an awesome and definitely is focused on making her clients happy!!

Pros

I love the functionality and ease of use! This program feels like it was built custom for my pharmacy because it has numerous features that do not cost an arm and a leg. They also have great service in their call center to trouble shoot your problems.

Robert from Doganieros Pharmacy

Datascan Our New Pharmacy Software Company

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was our first contact with Datascan. She provided us with all the necessary information needed for us to make the decision to go with Datascan. She became our contact person from the beginning and remains so today. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always available to answer our questions and address our concerns immediately (even after hours and weekend). Her calm and reassuring demeanor definitely was a plus in making this change to a new platform. We lean on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] often and she always responds to our satisfaction. If she is the example of what you can expect from Datascan, I would be confident to recommend this company to any pharmacy owner. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gets high marks from our company and deserves the praises.

Pros

Software is easy to use so the transition to Datascan was seamless. Very similar to the previous software we were using and Datascan was able to quickly make some adjustments we requested. These adjustments were essential and allowed for an efficient workflow. Has a variety of features that covers just about everything that a pharmacy software could.

Cons

Some changes were necessary but there was nothing that could not be addressed to our satisfaction.

Brian from Buena Vista Family Pharmacy

Great service - frequently updated

Pros

Personal customer service - US based and because it's a smaller company you know each of the service technicians.

MICHAEL from TOWN DRUGS

BEST SOFTWARE COMPANY TO WORK WITH

Pros

EASE OF USE, CLEAR AND CONCISE, FAST, TECH ASSISTANCE

Cons

NOT MUCH.

Pharmacy for Dummies

Pros

Ease of use, Easy to train new employees how to use. even with little experience they often catch on in a week or less. great customer service

Cons

report & daily numbers are sometimes difficult to decipher but can easily be fixed when you reach out to the customer service team

Brian from Buena Vista Family Pharmacy

Great service from smaller company

Pros

Ease of use, frequent updates, very affordable compared to the competition. On site training and installation included in cost. Problems usually fixed within minutes of calling. Windows based, so keeps hardware costs down. Highly recommended!

Cons

Somewhat buggy, but most issues solved quickly. Doesn't play well with Windows 10. Some service technicians are better than others - often quality of service depends on who answers the phone

Response from Datascan

Replied July 2017

Brian --- we are unaware of any issues with windows 10 what so ever. We have hundreds of systems out there working very well --so if your experiencing problems, please contact Brian in our offices and go over them. The system should not be 'buggy' at all unless it has to do with custom program changes that are being beta tested in a live environment.

ENRIQUE from Arturo R Logrono, MD PA

Customer Service is the best of "ALL" customer service that I have used.

ability to process patients medications.

Pros

ease of use.

Cons

Sig coding , takes a long time to remember them, other softwares just start typing and give you options to finish the doctor's instructions . Lack of financial reporting, I would like the ability to make reporting most profitable medications, medications that are not moving, monthly, quarterly and yearly profit reports.

Response from Datascan

Replied July 2017

The system does have quite a few financial based reports in the system. Some profit tracking is done under drug reporting. Please contact our support team and they can walk you through this.

Doug from Tumalo Pharmacy

November 2014

Winpharm from an IT perspective!

In 30 years of computer experience and decades in IT, I seldom get my money's worth over time. Eventually great companies make cumbersome changes. Sometimes to the extent their products become clumsy, incompatible or old-fashioned. Not so with Datascan. In almost 4 years using Datascan Pharmacy Software I have never been let down or disappointed. Being on opposite sides of the US, I presumed there would be time difference constraints for service that would certainly interrupt my business flow. Unacceptable to my Pharmacy. Much to my delight, their team was far beyond competent, expedient and able to handle every aspect of the remote installation and configuration without a hitch. All upgrades, maintenance were streamlined for us by their efficient remote service. To my knowledge, Tumalo Pharmacy staff is, and has always been, walked through step-by-step any IT or upgrade issue by a competent, knowledable and courteous Customer Service person. Datascan has always been able to remotely fix all problems (very few) remotely the same day. I have seen them work and they will accommodate your network configuration not only stand-alone PC's. They can work with all versions of Windows platforms and thoroughly understand configuration of Windows by manipulating DOS commands (a lost art these days). They understood the security concerns of our IT group and respected all HIPAA and compliance standards we brought forth. They successfully configure all the peripheral gear and invoice format changes we've thrown at them. I am satisfied and proud to use Datascan. Thanks Kevin Minassian for making a state-of-the-art, reliable, user friendly product. Sincerely thank you, Doug Forbes Dark Horse Security Consulting Tumalo Pharmacy Bend, Oregon

darrell from trinity medical associates

Customer for ten years.... very pleased with the software and impressed with with support personnel

Pros

ease of training some one new as to have everyone on the same page. The ability to track refills, insurance payments and inventory

Cons

there seems to be more pop up screens with warnings than there used to be which takes focus off the script and slows the whole process down

Response from Datascan

Replied June 2017

Please call our offices to go over the 'pop up's'. Many are options, pre-edits, to protect you, but can be turned on/off in the "My Store Options" page. Thank you for the kind words.

Alberto from Orphan Pharmacy Services

Great Team

Overall our experience has been great. DataScan has assembled a professional and courteous team that is willing to go above and beyond to make our business thrive.

Pros

We changed our pharmacy operating system from a very user unfriendly system to DataScan. We have a good mix of employees that have used a variety of software systems and we all agreed that DataScan would work best for our needs. The speed and accuracy of the system are above our expectations, and the personalized responses that we have received from the Datascan Team have been unsurpassed. I would highly recommend DataScan to anyone looking for a new system or looking to upgrade an existing system.

Cons

I would like to see a more robust inventory system.

Kerri from Central Oregon Pharmacy Enterprises dba Tumalo Pharmacy

November 2014

Winpharm is the easy part of running a pharmacy!

I am extremely satisfied with our choice of Winpharm as our pharmacy software vendor. I have been a pharmacist for 30 years and used to work as a relief "travelling" pharmacist for many different companies. I have had experience with almost all the big vendors out there. When I decided to open my own independent pharmacy over 3 years ago, I found Winpharm to be my number one choice after comparing multiple other vendors. I was able to talk with the company president, Kevin, who devoted his personal time to make sure all of my questions were answered. Being on the west coast, in Oregon, I was concerned about the long distance and difference in time zones, however those concerns never even came up. We have gotten excellent customer service and every issue is usually resolved in one phone call. I am forever grateful for choosing Winpharm/Datascan! Not only do we save money every month, we can and will add new services as our business continues to grow, including the POS system and other options that will help streamline our workflow and paperwork. The Winpharm software program is the most user-friendly system I have ever used, being window's based. I also love the ease of billing 3rd party insurance and a simple procedure to coordinate benefits for patients with more than one insurance. It was easy to learn how to use and also easy to train technicians to be self-sufficient in a short time. If I were starting over today, I wouldn't change anything and continue to be completely satisfied with Winpharm!

JEFF from BETHPAGE PHARMACY

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

I HAVE BEEN WITH DATASCAN FOR OVER 20 YEARS, I THINK THEY ARE THE BEST SOFTWARE PROVIDER IN USA!!

GREAT VALUE UPTO DATE OPERATING SYSTEM

Pros

CUSTOMER SERVICE IN SECOND TO NONE!! GREAT PROGRESSIVE PROGRAMS, UP TO DATE SERVICES FOR PATIENTS, MTM, PROCESSING E-VOUCHERS

Cons

TOO MANY OPERATING SYSTEMS IN SERVICE. MANY SYSTEMS IN THE FIELD ARE NOT UPDATED SO THAT EVERY CUSTOMER IS USING THE SAME PROGRAM

Arlen from Sk Warbasse pharmacy

Datascan

Pros

It’s ease of use and it’s excellent customer support. They are one of you and help you whenever you need anything done. Amazing employees and easy system

Cons

The system is great. I like everything and anything. The owner is hands on and has a client first approach.

TINA from Kings Park Pharmacy

DATASCAN REVIEW

I DEAL WITH DATASCAN WHEN WE HAVE COMPUTER ISSUES. I FIND THE PEOPLE KNOWLEDGABLE AND HELPFUL. VERY PLEASANT AND POLITE AND OFFER SUGGESTIONS . THEY KNOW ALOT ABOUT COMPUTERS AND THE PHARMACY PROGRAM

Pros

the ease of the keys and how to ring sales and maintain sales inventory and product sold.

Cons

The credit card takes too long to process on 1 register and the receipt is very slow in printing. Also, to be able to shut receipt off at any given time, and to add gift receipt.

Alice from PSQUARED MEDICALS, INC TKS PHARMACY

AWESOME

EASY TO USE AND TRAIN WITH. THE PHARMACY OPERATION COULD MANAGED BY JUST ONE EMPLOYEE.

Pros

EASE OF USE AND SIMPLICITY- ABLE TO PULL PATIENT'S INSURANCE INFORMATION FROM ONLINE. GREAT TECHNICAL SUPPORT AT ANYTIME. EASY TO TRAIN NEW EMPLOYEES WITHOUT HASSLE

Cons

WINPHARM ICON DISAPPEARING FROM THE DESK TOP OR NOT WORKING AT TIMES. OVERALL I AM SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE I'M GETTING AT THE MOMENT.

Response from Datascan

Replied July 2017

The icon disappearing is a connectivity issue related to your network and Windows. We can offer some troubleshooting options that can help eliminate this problem from happening. Please call into support anytime and we will be more than happy to assist!

Sarah from Vanco Pharmacy

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Best system on the market!

This software system helped streamline our day to day workflow, accomplish more in less time, and made it easy to run out business effectively.

Pros

Great software especially compared to others

Pros

The simplicity of the software. The ability to get an answer to a question right away through their service dept.

Cons

They are careful with releasing new features because they want to make sure there are no bugs with the release.

aaron from LUNA PARK PHARMACY INC

WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

QUICK, EFFICIENT, PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Pros

USER FRIENDLY PROCEDURES WITH MANY EASY AND QUICK SHORT CUTS WHICH SPEED UP TYPING TIME. IF ANY QUESTIONS COME UP THEY ARE DEALT WITH VERY VERY QUICKLY, PROFESSIONALLY, AND CAURTEOUSLY.

JASON from STAYWELL RX INC

SIMPLE TO USE, LOW MONTHLY FEES, AND LOW UP FRONT COST. GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AS WELL

Pros

VERY EASY TO LEARN AND IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LOGAN AND THE CREW ARE THERE WITH THE ANSWER. MY UP FRONT COST AND MONTHLY FEES WERE MUCH LOWER THAN THE BIG NAME SOFTWARE VENDORS AND WINPHARM HAS BASICALLY THE SAME FEATURES FOR 1/2 THE COST OR LESS. USING DATASCAN WAS A NO BRAINER FOR US. THEY GOT US UP AND RUNNING AS A NEW PHARMACY AND WE PLAN TO STAY WITH THEM AS WE EXPAND.

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THE SOFTWARE. HOWEVER THERE ARE ALWAYS THINGS THAT WOULD SUIT SOME OF US A LITTLE BETTER. WE ARE A SPECIALTY PHARMACY AND DISPENSE A HIGH VOLUME OF NARCOTICS. IT WOULD BE A TIME SAVER IF WINPHARM WAS ABLE TO SEAMLESSLY CHECK OUR STATES PDMP WHILE FILLING NARCOTICS.

Response from Datascan

Replied June 2017

We absolutely agree about a link to state PMP's --but the limitation comes from the states systems. Until they allow us to synchronize we are limited --but we look forward to that opportunity as well.

Arlen from Warbasse pharmacy

Awesome, easy, and great to work with.

January 2013

Joann from Marra pharmacy

January 2013

Ease of implementation

In all aspects the Pros definitely out way the cons. Great software and company.

Pros

The reason I gave only four stars for this is because it took us a while to change from a non windows based software to a windows based software. Once we figured that out the system is great. Very easy to fill prescriptions and run various reports. We also purchased the point of sale and that has been terrific having both the pharmacy and reigster linked together. The customer support at Datascan is terrific. We have had some issues after hours and on holidays and they have called us back within 15 minutes resolved the problem. Datascan is constantly coming up with new software to further meet our needs. I personally love the Cover my Meds. it is made prior authorizations much easier to deal with.

Cons

the few cons to the rx software in my opinion are how the refills appear on the profile, would rather see how many refills left rather then the total number of tablets left. Also for the reports if the pages were numbered that would help.

JR from FOSRX / FAST

Excellent Support and Quality

james from VANCO PHARMACY AND SURGICAL

Vanco Pharmacy

The datascan p.o.s. is excellent in all aspects front end and pharmacy!!!! They run frequent updates and the support is always there even after hours.

February 2016

POLINA from FAST AID PHARMACY

February 2016

VERY THOROUGH AND RELIABLE

I HAVE USED THIS SYSTEM FOR OVER TEN YEARS. IT IS NOT EASY TO LEARN, BUT I WOULD NOT SWITCH TO ANY OTHER SYSTEM. IT CONTAINS EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR ACCURATE BILLING, WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT. IT DOESN'T FREEZE OR CRASH, NO DATA IS EVER LOST. TECH SUPPORT IS VERY GOOD.

Response from Datascan

Replied February 2016

Over the last 10 years our system has evolved quite a bit. Today, its easier to learn, easier to use, and our training programs are second to none. Also, we have our training videos that are now available to all clients, so whether you want to learn how to do something better, how to get the most out of the system, or you need assistance in training new staff ---these videos will make the overall experience a night and day difference. We hope all clients are now utilizing these videos as well as taking advantage of our Optimization Training where our staff can walk you through a lot of the added features and customization that can help build your profits and your business --and many of these features are built in and FREE to you. We just need to get clients to take advantage of them. If you have any questions at all never hesitate to call us!

June 2014

MICHAEL from BRIGHTON 11TH PHARMACY INC.

June 2014

WINPHARM, ON A 5 STAR SCALE THESE GUYS GET 10 STARS FROM US

The technical support/customer service is number 1 as far as I'm concerned and compared to other software vendors that I've dealt with over a 17 year span. The techs are polite, friendly, and answer the phones in seconds. 99.5% of issues are resolved the same day within hours, the other 0.5% the following day. I should note that I have been a satisfied Datascan customer for over 10 years and they make improvements to the software constantly. I think that the Winpharm program is excellent in it's layout, ease of use, and dependability. People who have never worked with Winpharm learn the software pretty quickly. The program updates automatically, so it's always up to date and that makes my life easier. In our store Winpharm is linked with the POS, also from Datascan, and gives us additional features that make the everyday tasks a snap, or a click, such as viewing which Rx's were picked up and customer signatures. -Pros: *Speed of Rx filling process and ease of use. *Stable Platform. *Datascan Staff. *Price. -Cons: *Can't think of anything right now -Overall: *Great Program *Highly Recommended

GAVRIEL from CATALPA CHEMISTS

AMAZING SUPPORT STAFF

Pros

THE CREW THERE IS AMAZING, HELP US ASAP, NEVER GET A NO, THEY ALWAYS HAVE A SOLUTION FOR OUR PROBLEMS

meir from pharmacy plus

AMAZING

Pros

Its an amazing software ...very easy to use and a very powerful back end repotting system, very helpful staff and friendly, and all custom programs are done so good and perfect

Cons

its a bit old looking...it needs a nicer fresh fancy lookbut it is very up-to-date in the entire program

William from Charlie's Family Pharmacy

December 2014

Datascan's Winpharm gets a Big THUMBS UP!

In the ever changing world of independent pharmacy, you have to keep up with trends and demands not only to prosper, but to stay in business. Datascan has been our software provider for years, and we rely on them greatly to insure that we are using the best systems available to not only run our business, but to ensure patient safety, compliance, and better patient care. Datascan is easy to reach. We are on a first name basis with most of the staff and they are always just a phone call away to aid in any software issues and to mold to the changing demands of our business. I couldn't ask for better SERVICE from my software company, hands down. Datascan listens to me, and my needs. They are able, and willing to make adjustments within the Winpharm program that makes the best sense for our business, and teach me ways to even get more out of their program.

RON from SPAGES PHARMACY

DATASCAN pharmacy system

spages pharmacy (saint james, ny) has been using this system for many years. I have worked on different systems and found datascan to be a little behind in offering/implementing new technology. datascan does keep current with new regulations and legal issues but they are sometimes slow in getting it out to the users. their customer service is supreme. we recently had an issue and they were on top of it and currently continue to monitor our situation.

Response from Datascan

Replied November 2015

Datascan does pride itself on being ahead of the competition. We have update videos you can access to see the amazing amount of technology we offer ---and we can offer you a live software optimization training at no charge which we do for all clients, so you can really see the technology, automation, and start using all of the features that are built into the system for you.

Mark from Hampton Liggett Drugs

October 2015

Very easy to use for basics of filling and refilling rx's

Does everything I need it to do and probably a lot more that I don't take advantage of mostly due to lack of time to learn. Recently, update videos are available which will work out better than being on the phone and getting constantly interrupted. A con would be that whenever there is a major update, I need to close down my system during business hours so the system can update. It usually takes longer than estimated and backs us up when we can finally resume. I wish the updates could be done overnight so as not to interrupt our workflow. (This is not a frequent occurrence).

Response from Datascan

Replied October 2015

Automatic updates that can be scheduled when you want will be coming out soon. We will be among the first vendors to offer a program like this.

sangita from Sunlife Pharmacy

Nice people who are ready to help. Don't have to wait long to get someone on the phone

Pros

Easy menu setup and easy to follow. Right click menus are helpful. Helpdesk extremely efficient. Dropdown menu is very uselful. Tend to use that a lot more.

Cons

Get confused regarding flow

Response from Datascan

Replied July 2017

We're so glad you joined the Datascan family! It's been a pleasure working with you and we hope to help support your pharmacy for many years to come!

December 2013

Paula from Hampton Allied Pharmacy Inc.

December 2013

Datascan Review

Pros: Very easy to use and customer friendly. Data can be entered and processed in under a minute if patient is already registered. Con: Updates usually means improvement, and it should be made available to everyone without having to ask. Overall: I really like the overall ease of use and would recommend it.

Response from Datascan

Replied June 2014

Our smaller updates are given out automatically, but the larger ones where file structures change and there are a lot of changes, we place into a strict 30 day beta test mode. Once it becomes available for everyone else we release the news in our monthly newsletter and as clients call in we do our best to remind them if they have an older version. Thank you for your feedback.

April 2014

howard from rockville centre/west hempstead pharmacies

i have used datscan for the last 27 years

i have only used datascan as the program for both of my pharmacies. they are very conscious of everything that a pharmacy needs in their computer system. i am old and cheap so i hesitated to upgrade my hardware. i did so last month in both pharmacies and i am very very happy that i did. their team of customer service people are top notch. they respond to any issues very quickly and will work on it till they get it right. a month or so ago (before i invested in the new hardware) the entire system crashed in one store. i had a new pharmacist on duty. we were up and running within 2 hours including the delivery of a new computer. and this was on a saturday!

December 2012

Meir from Pharmacy Plus

December 2012

Datascan is the key to our success!

We are a very busy retail pharmacy and Datascan is the key to our success! We have the pharmacy software, POS, delivery system and IVR. In the past, we had two other software vendors which did not meet our needs. The support team at Datascan is very helpful and knowledgeable. Datascan is up to date with the latest features and technology to help operate a pharmacy. Kevin, the owner is involved in the details and makes sure that we get the best service possible!

Pros

We have the pharmacy software, POS, delivery system and IVR. Great program! In short, it works!!!

Cons

Sorry. Don't have any cons.

Dylan from Orohan pharmacy

Great work

My pharmacy needs very complex data reports and rep has been great assisting us.

Pros

Reporting capabilities and customer service when it comes to building specific reports

Cons

No complaints so far. System is very organized.

CHRISTIAN from HEALTHMAX PHARMACY

DATASCAN PHARMACY SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE

We have been in business for about one year. Datascan is the software that we chose after reviewing other available softwares in the market. Our experience with DataScan has been exceptional to say the least. The software is user friendly with a lot of functionality that is available to use as our business grows. The technical assistance provided is tremendous. I am not looking any further for another software provider. I strongly recommend this company. It is the best buy for your money, compared to competitors! Love you DataScan team, continue with the awesome job you all do.

Gabriel from Oasis Pharmacy

Great Product, Great Staff, Great Company

Pros

Medsync and Auto fill are the best I have seen. Winpharm is really easy to use even for my new staff. Winpharm is just what we need in our growing pharmacy operations. It is truly the best

Andrea from Orphan Pharmacy Services LLC

Great customer service

Pros

Very user friendly. Customer support is always efficient and helpful when needed.

May 2014

Jose M from IMC (Inter American Medical Center)

May 2014

IMC

The software is easy to use, it is truly an exceptional software and it allows you to navigate around the fileds very easily. If ever we have a question or an issue, the customer service team is exceptional at answering and trouble shooting any and all situations, and to be honest its ususally an issue on the payer side nothing to do with the software.... hands down after being exposed to and using 3 different types of pharmacy softwares we have found the right fit with Datascan, and would not change it for anything...We would highly recommend it!

Frank from Heritage Chemists Pharmacy & Boutique

April 2014

Datascan is just Outstanding!

After looking at many of the software pharmacy companies and POS systems they offered, we decided on Datascan, and what a great choice we made. As a startup, they were there with us every step of the way. Their customer service is number 1, answering even the smallest questions that you could ask, with 110% satisfaction, politeness, friendly, easy to understand, service personnel that answer the phones in seconds. From startups to those that have been around for years, no wonder everyone is switching over to Datascan. You won't be disappointed.

July 2015

Sal from Albini Pharmacy

July 2015

best customer support in the business

No one system is perfect for everybody. The ability get things adjusted for your particular needs in a timely manner makes this a superior product. Their programmers have adjusted functions and reports to my specific needs, especially when being audited. This has resulted in easy access of specific information needed to make the audit process painless. In addition they are very receptive to ideas you may have. If it makes sense and is good for all they will change it. They listen.

Ray from Marpe, LLC

Promised and delivered what we signed up for.

Pros

Ease of use and as we are a new pharmacy we had many questions. Support picked up within 2 rings and all were answered.

Lauren from Sullivan Specialty Pharmacy

October 2015

Very straight-forward software, easy to use, great customer support...

This software eliminates the multiple, unnecessary steps that work-flow based software systems often force pharmacy staff to use. Having previously worked in a chain environment, I was happy to find this system does virtually all of the same things as those pricey systems, but for much less $$ and in a much more efficient way. Great customer support... someone takes care of my problem/answers my questions every time I call. Overall happy customer!

DOUG from TROTTA'S PHARMACY

DATASCAN WINPHARM!!!!!!

WE HAVE BEEN WITH DATASCAN FOR THE LONG HAUL. THE SYSTEMS THAT THEY HAVE MOLDED THROUGHOUT THE YEARS IS CUSTOM- TAILORED FOR OUR BUSINESS. I CAN QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY SERVE MY CUSTOMERS WITH THE CONFIDENCE THAT I HAVE A 5 STAR COMPANY ONE PHONE CALL AWAY. THE PROGRAM IS EASY TO USE AND DATASCAN HAS THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING. ALSO, THEY ARE VERY RECEPTIVE TO ANY INPUT AND ADJUSTMENTS THAT WE REQUEST TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER.

Zakia from Ibex Pharmacy

QUICK RESOLUTION EVERY TIME

I call DataScan on an average of one time per day and I consistently receive quality customer service. The most important benefit is that the call is always filled with a positive attitude, continues with positive feedback, and ends in a positive resolution. I'm always hanging the phone up with a smile on my face and walking away with knowledge I didn't have before. Thank you DataScan!