• Pros

• "It is simple, clean and effective. We now have four websites that use it. I highly recommend it over other carts for sure."

• "I love the number of integrations and add ons that you can purchase to add onto woocommerce. This allows you to build out as simple or as complex of an ecommerce solution as needed."

• "I really like how easy it is to set up, basic templates are incredibly customizable, and efficient. Also, the menus are easy to navigate and organized well by function."

• Cons

• "Some of the templates can be a little cumbersome; however there are plenty to choose from and you're sure to find something that will work for what you need! "

• "While it's not wooCommerces fault, I found it a little difficult to make the software match our business practices. This is likely unique to the organization, however"

• "It's a bit confusing to know what plugins and addons you need initially, but once you navigate through the marketplace, it's well worth the initial hump!"

Browse WooPOS Reviews

Darrin from Self-employed

WooCommerce enables almost anyone to create an online store quickly and cheaply

WooCommerce is invaluable in helping me deploy an online store, and it has all the features I need run it well (in conjunction with numerous third party plugins). It is always updated, easy to manage, and does not require too much server resources. Best of all, the cost of running a WooCommerce store is much less than other professional platforms of a similar nature.

Pros

What can I say about WooCommerce? It is the best DIY solution for anyone wanting to create a store online of their own - and on their own. And if you don't want to DIY, there are plenty of people offering to do it for you at very low cost. What is great about WooCommerce is it integrates seamlessly with WordPress and the basic functionality in order to makes sales is totally FREE. Of course, if you want to enhance your store and have a really professional-looking one, there are so many plugins/themes both free and paid, that can help you achieve that. And not only that, WooCommerce is always updated so that it stays secure and cutting edge. Everything you need to build a store online is already available in WooCommerce.

Cons

Integration with Paypal is not really good. When you need to create a specific checkout page with the specific logo of your store showing on that page, you need to setup an entirely new Paypal account just for it. Paypal used to support multiple Custom Checkout logos under one single Paypal account, but this changed late in 2016. Besides this issue, WooCommerce support takes a while to reply, if you email them with an issue, although paid help is readily available from numerous online WordPress/WooCommerce experts, so you are never really stranded.

Stephen from Solids-N-Stripes

Industry: Sporting Goods

Closest thing to Perfection

Really good overall experience. Everything is working very well. It has so many features it is a bit time consuming in getting it all set up just the way we want it.

Pros

Hard to say as there are many very good things to like. Customer Service is simply off the charts.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] takes care of any issues within a few minutes usually. There are many new tax laws in place now and their system works well with these and it is also adaptable to those that may pop up in the future. Our state makes us collect the state sales tax as well as sales tax for every city and every county that we deliver large products too. This system handles these things with ease. Just need to update it once in a while.

Cons

Adding inventory but I don't really suppose it's any better elsewhere.

Reasons for Choosing WooPOS

WooPos was free as long as we used the OpenEdge Credit Card Processing Company which not only matched our already low processing rates but they went one step further and beat the existing deals we had. Vend was very promising and we even signed up with them but in the end we felt that WooPos was just going to be a better fit for us.

Dave from Mazdatrix Inc

Mazdatrix review of POS

x

Pros

Works with our Woocommerce website and shopping cart. Support is WAY above normal - thank you. Relatively easy to learn.

Cons

Has a LOT of functions we don't use and will never use. I still can not "create" the actual "Reports" I need for my bookkeeper- CALIFORNIA ONLY sales tax in form the California Board of Equalization will accept for instance -- and others. -- Bottom line -- we have it doing the things we NEED at this time. BIGGEST draw back is POS will NOT let us keep ZERO in stock, then SELL a quantity, THEN HAVE IT SHOW UP ON THE PURCHASE ORDER -- Takes a LOT of our time to manually" do that.

See above

Response from WooPOS

Replied April 2020

Hi Dave, Please send us details. We can always do custom work if needed.

Zied from Alqc

Industry: Online Media

Amazing soft but needs a lot of changes

See above

Pros

A lot of usefull functionnalities. One of the rare professional Pos easily linked with woocommece.

Cons

Hard to configure Hard to customize frontend pos Hard to customize functionalities Not user friendly Please add a custom product for when the cashier scans an unavailable product they can add a custom product with price and name. Add a function to customize front end pos to simplify the visual complexity for the cashier for example remove the search product tab. Add a category product instead to access example vegetables fruits ... and when you click on it a list of these product are shown .... But overall the pos is really great just need some easy friendly platform and some additional custom functions I ll be the first to go back to your soft . Please keep me posted for any updates this

Response from WooPOS

Replied May 2019

Hi Zied, Thanks for the review. But we have all the custom options you have mentioned in your review. Some functions are hidden or need advanced special settings to show up. Please email us to get help on setup. And don't forget to give us a better review! Thanks

Mike from Altered Reality

(Formerly) Sleepless in Northern Ontario

Our main problem was maintaining 2 inventories. This solves this easily!

Pros

We have just started with WooPOS. The learning curve isn't as bad as I thought , take advantage of the demo as it answers many concerns and questions. There are many companies out there that can supply a similar service but want to keep their hands in your pocket along the way. Also the main issue is maintaining two inventories (Retail and online); this product eliminates the time required to do this. That alone it worth the cost. Customer support is amazing and answers emails on a very timely basis.

Cons

I am too new to see things I don't like as I'm still learning. Learning where core reports are is slow but out of fairness I haven't asked for help yet as I want to learn the system and the only way to do this is to jump in 2 feet first!

Reasons for Choosing WooPOS

I've been searching for many years and with the importance of a web presence WooPOS just made sense.

Matthew from One Take Media

Super powerful and designed for use for Wordpress and it works great in the software it was written

Its a great, powerful peice of software, makes for a very flexible and complete store. But you need to pay to get their, other competitors already offer the options in a monthly paid format and include phone support. But those are different models. Its working for this client and I'm glad they are happy. I would consider it again, but perhaps a little closer eye on the yearly cost.

Pros

I had a client who needed a store and wanted me to build it an host it. Since I use wordpress for all my sites I'd already known about woocommerce. Its allowed me to build a very flexible, powerful store that can do almost anything I ask of it, as long as my client can continue to pay for the yearly renewals.

Cons

Its expensive if you run anything more than a very simple store with simple products. As soon as you want to process credit cards, thats a paid plugin, you want to add the cost of goods (a feature free by default in 99% of its competitors), thats paid plugin. I would necessarily call it a full eCommerce solution, more like a solution framework that you need to buy multiple once a year renewing addons. Since its self hosted on your wordpress server you will not have phone support, email/ticket support is pretty responsive though. but you are expected to have moderately high level of tech knowledge.

Leola from R&D Systems

Wonderful simple and effective software.

I was impressed by how I was able to create a customized solution for my client, which has very diverse shipping parameters, including different products, different box sizes, different shipping locations and more.

Pros

I can easily edit any part of our site from the home page to the Buy button. I also like to work to publish beautiful content and create a powerful brand. I like the way to control all my clients. I have the ability to manage the tax account. Also, I like to work on the installation and a simple way to change everything I need there, i also love not having to collect information from the credit card, but I can simply integrate Amazon Pay and Paypal. It creates less responsibility for me and my business at the same time that it allows consumers to shop online safely. Another good part is that you will get the WooCommerce developers at the most economical rate compared to other e-commerce solutions and there are many developers available online.

Cons

The platform may need to be updated frequently due to updates that can be an update task while making sure that your current website does not break during the update. In addition, there may be a slight learning curve due to the number of features.

Abdilhadi from KSHMSH

Excellent Software

Pros

Multiple stores and integration with Woocommerce, the default built-in reports are sufficient to run your daily sales and bank reconciliation, easily working with touch screens and thermal printer with option to configure multiple printers and currencies for sales. stock counting features is good option to have to check your stock counts.

Cons

sometimes I wonder why they didn't implement web interface for such awesome software, i had to install this software on my PC just to adjust some configuration and generate reports, maybe if these features implemented in future I wouldn't need to have one additional server in my setup.

faisal from Limitless tire

Amazing support... Amazing service

Pros

The software can have features added on the fly and the best customer service ever.

Cons

I like everything...there has been been I time I called customer support and they not answer.... I have called over 500 times in the past 6 months.

Guillaume from Covape

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Best POS system

Pros

After trying 4 different POSs, I found WooPOS! Better than many popular POSs. I use it in multi-mag and I have no difficulty in synchronizing my data. You will likely have everything you need to properly manage your inventory and sync your website hassle-free

Cons

Nothing..

Built multiple online stores and was always to make it meet the needs of my clients.

I have been able to build, and more specifically custom tailor, multiple online stores for a variety of clients with relative ease.

Pros

I love that Woocommerce is on Wordpress, and that it supports third-party plugins. They offer a slew of plug-ins themselves. This enables you to build in the features you want, and not have very much added bulk and useless features taking up space on your server. It's almost ridiculously simple 90% of the time, with little need for assistance. On the rare occasion that you might need it, they have a lot of documentation for the program itself as well as their plug-ins. Their customer service is helpful the majority of the time. For a while they would take 1-2 days to reply to an email, and only had email support as an option, but in the past 6-12 months they added live chat and made the experience 100% better. They've even stepped up their game in being more proactive about their support than they used to be also. If you want to have complete control over the look, feel, and data of your site, I highly recommend that you go with Woocommerce.

Cons

Their plug-ins are a bit pricey. To be fair, they only have an annual fee, but they are a bit steep depending on the feature that you want. It would be a lot better if they charged a single annual fee or monthly fee, and allowed unfettered access to all of their plug-ins. That way, you wouldn't have a different annual billing date for each of those little extra features you thought of adding later on, nor would the cost be so astronomical. There are often third-party alternative plug-ins, but the issue is that Woocommerce's plug-ins usually work best (as they should since it's their platform). Additionally, implementation of requests for new features on any plug-in or Woocommerce itself seems to be rather slow, and they don't take suggestions via customer service, but rather via forum and user voting.

Megan from LTS

Industry: Sporting Goods

Best Shopping Cart

We saved tens of thousands by using Woocommerce to build our online site. We make sales daily thru it and are able to design and setup the site exactly to fit our needs.

Pros

Woocommerce is free and easy to use, so as a business owner I was able to take the time to learn how to use it and create my own website with Wordpress and Woocommerce. I have no web design background, but was able to learn thru google and helpful articles and videos. As a platform, Wordpress is built to be easy to use and have made it simple for developers to create and sell useful plugins. Woocommerce is a great add-on to Wordpress and has allowed me and others to create beautiful and effective shopping carts. If we had to pay someone to custom create and maintain a site for us it would have been tens of thousands of dollars.

Cons

Because Wordpress is a free base and countless developers can create their own plugins, there can be a lot of conflicts between plugins. Especially when there are essential or major updates to Wordpress or Woocommerce. This can have a huge impact on a website, and you need to be prepared to test major updates before they go live. One update once changed the entire structure of variable products and created hours and hours of work on the backend for us. You would not see this with a contained shopping cart (like 3DCart), but that's because you pay more for the other services. For the price, Woocommerce is unmatched.

Alphonsus from Wellfond Pets

WooPOS is the best POS software on the market for Woocommerce !

If you have a retail business and are looking to link it to an ecommerce platform, WooPOS is the best solution on the market. Prior to using WooPOS I tried web based POS systems on the market such as "WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS)" by actualityextensions and "WooCommerce POS" by kilbot, only to find the them lacking in features, slow and prone to crashing. Having used WooPOS for over a year, I find the software reliable, frequently updated and a key part of bringing my brick and mortar business into the eCommerce space.

Pros

- Full featured POS software with everything our previous POS station had and more. - Highly configurable allowing for a tailored user experience. - Follows industry best practices, which initially seemed annoying and unnecessary but much appreciated down the line, when generating reports or tracking stock. - Robust documentation and Excellent email support. Always helpful with problem solving and developers actively deliver on newly requested features. - Reasonably priced with no hidden fees.

Cons

- You can't modify SKU numbers easily. The workaround after changing an SKU number in WooCommerce would be to delete and re-import the product into WooPOS. - User interface feels dated compared to market leading POS Software (Vend, Square, Toast) - It would be nice if WooPOS sold POS display directly or had links to some options. I couldn't find a suitable customer facing POS display, I was advised to use a regular PC monitor but those seem too large.

Scott from WebDesignRoom

One of the most customizable ecommerce addon

Pros

What makes Woocommerce greatis the fact that it is higly cutomizable. WIth your every need it can exceed your expectations by far. Built for speed and custom it is another great tool to work with as a designer. The easy to install and manage make it for users ideal for small and large shops. You can manage a multi store from the same dashboard and start making some severe changes. It integrates perfectly with other plugins and apis

Cons

The export data function should be tailored for less fields or make it more compact, it is great for export import in the same ecommerce platform but a nighmare just to upload it to something else.

Joan from GESFINCA, S.L.

Easy to use, great results

Good software, useful as well as easy. It's only use is to sell things through a web page and it does it very well.

Pros

It is so easy to use and to integrate in your webpage using wordpress. It allows you to easily create a digital selling platform that will make your business easier to manage, since you will receive an email every time someone buys through Woocommerce. Plus, there are a lot of integrations you can add on it, and you can even allow payments to be done with PayPal or safety payments with credits card, etc.

Cons

No major cons, but once we stopped receiving the email every time someone bought something. We tried to solve this but no one could so we had to check manually every certain time if somebody had bought something. After a couple of months, we started receiving the emails again.

My go-to ecommerce plugin

Woocommerce has made it so much easier for me to set up an ecommerce website for clients, saving me loads of time.

Pros

This plugin has the ability to do most anything you need with an e-commerce website. We've integrated it several ways into sites for ourselves and for clients. From subscriptions, digital products, to shipping products... woocommerce has been able to do it all for us.

Cons

There are times when you require something more specific out of the plugin functionality and need to use CSS and PHP code to make it work... which means you need to either be or have at hand a developer that understands those codes.

James from Union Gospel Mission

Woocommerce is a great product that turns any Wordpress site into an online store with a click.

WooCommerce has enabled me to set up sales online with very little knowledge of how to do it, or where to start. The cost is low and the support is great. With woo commerce I've started bringing in over average in sales and it keeps growing.

Pros

Woocommerce worked "out of the box" and I was able to set up selling immediately. I've found it to be robust enough for a new seller, with limited experience. And it's been relatively easy on the front-facing side for customers as well.

Cons

As I have utilized the software, I've realized that it comes with very basic functionality, and the only way to make it a true, fully-functioning store with the bells and whistles to operate professionally, is to buy an add-on, okay a couple... well several add-ons. The problem with that is Wordpress. If you have any knowledge about Wordpress, the more plugins you utilize the heavier the site gets and the more time it takes to load the site, and the more possible problems can arise. I've had all the plugins for several months, and so far so good (fingers crossed).

Steven from Flatland LLC

We handle all of our customer orders through WC now, and it's mostly issue free

We use it daily to handle all of our customer orders, from payment through order fulfilment and shipping. It's helping us streamline our process and handle orders efficiently.

Pros

Fairly straightforward to use once you get the hang of the order fulfilment process. It has the add-ins we need such as USPS which helps us streamline our process a bit. It's still a bit tedious to fill orders, but it's getting better the more we learn and the more we functionality we enable.

Cons

It can be a bit tricky to learn at first, but it's not too difficult. The process for filling orders is still a bit longer and slower than I'd like, but we're learning more and streamlining it all the time.

Jonathan from Market Tank

The blank slate for the best in the industry

Its the best, it has the best tools to price to ease ratio out.

Pros

Its so stable, well built, FREE and powerful. Its a real barebones solution but you can have a store up and running within hours without having to pay Wix, Squarespace or any other fools a monthly fee. If you think that is great you should see the plugin library.

Cons

Its bare bones, it does the job but if you want the better features they cost money. The difference is the money is a once off fee not a SaaS subscription.

WooCommerce has a bit of a learning curve at first.

Pros

WooCommerce is robust platform for ecommerce merchants selling basic products. It's easy to set up, the back end has a little bit of a learning curve if you've never used Word Press. Products can be bulk uploaded and updated via CSV which is a great feature.

Cons

If you need more than what the basic Woocommerce offers you have to purchase plug-ins to get the functionality you are looking for. This can increase cost depending on how many plug-ins you need to add.

Enio from MT Marketing C.A.

This software has allowed me to sell online in a simple and scalable way.

I highly recommend it!

Pros

It's completely free. The possibilities are immense and all integrated into the same installation of WordPress and WooCommerce. Saving maintenance costs and facilitating site management. It is not necessary to know programming to install and configure Woocommerce, however it is necessary to have basic knowledge about the general functioning of WordPress.

Cons

Although the label "Free" may sound wonderful, if you really want to develop your store beyond the basic functionalities it is necessary to invest in add-ons or paid plugins. To get the most out of the platform, it is necessary that the team or responsible person has basic knowledge of the functioning of WordPress and Woocommerce, although in reality it is very easy to configure you need time and knowledge to execute it correctly.

Margaret from Margaret Sulapas

Every WordPress user's dream!

Pros

Ideal for WordPress users or developers who prefer a self-hosted, and plug-in friendly e-commerce set up. Not ideal for first-time users or no website backend familiarity.

Cons

One major consequence I think that sets WooCommerce from drag and drop e-commerce builder these days is that when a bug happens, you need to contact their developers/support to fix the issue (if you cant fix it), so you need to wait a while. Sometimes its fast, other times it takes days.

Georgeann from LuLaRoe Sol Sisters, LLC

Easy to use for beginners & vets

Built my entire website with it.

Pros

I was able to use this platform with very little knowledge on how to build a website. Now that I have been using it several years, it's still easy to use... customizable features are easy to find and plug in. I get lots of compliments on my website.

WooCommerce changed my life

Pros

Rewind 6 years ago, I had an idea for an online store. I had no money but loads of time to play with. I chose WooCommerce and never looked back. Still today, it's what I use on every ecommerce project. It absolutely rocks, fullstop.

Cons

There really isn't much you can dislike about WooCommerce itself. OK sometimes it can be a little slow if your site isnt optimized, but that's down to WordPress and PHP rather than WooCommerce

Anna from Esquoia

I have used it for few times and all of them were good

Pros

I really like the fact that you do not have to know anything about programming to use woocommerce. I like the fact that it gets upgraded all the time and I can change and upgrade things anytime I want really easy.

Cons

If it is your first time using woocommerce it will take you some time to get into it and understand how it works but it is like this with everything, but it is much easier than learning to program yourself ! :)

I have setup and implemented WooCommerce for a nonprofit selling its curriculum.

Pros

With us assortments it's assorment of add-ons, I found it easy to solve all the problems that I have faced. I like that the base of WooCommerce is free and you only have to pay when you need special circumstances.

Chris from Cgain Web Design & SEO

A superb EPOS System

We have managed to integrate our shop sales and inventory with our online sales and inventory.

Pros

Woopos is a fully functioning class-leading EPOS system in its own right. It stands up there with the very best in terms of functionality, ease-of-use and features. When you link it to a Woocommerce website, th magic really starts to happen.

Cons

Nothing to not like. Any features we thought were missing have been sorted by the dev team.

Cost and features

Sherif Muhammad from The Opportunities

WooCommerce has been a great product for me so far. I have been using it to manage my online store.

This software benefits me in whole lots of ways. I use WooCommerce to manage my online store. It helps me generate lots of sales. I am very happy and satisfied with it.

Pros

The support for digital downloads of online contents, the security and also the perfection for mobile and PC users.

Cons

So far, i am 100% ok with WooCommerce and the functionalities it provides me with. I am very satisfied.

Brian from All American Pharmaceutical

Our favorite cart software.

Easy to get the hang of if you want an ecommerce website. Lots of templates out there to get for it too.

Pros

Cons

Takes way too many plugins to give the cart what I think should be basic functionality already built in. Some of these plugins are not cheap either.

Jason from JM Design & Hosting

Simple but effective

Pros

Very quick to setup, vast amount of add-ons/templates/upgrades available. Large community support base, lots of different options for the type of products that you are selling physical/virtual/downloads .

Cons

Some of the official Woocommerce addons & templates can be very expensive for startup stores, some settings are complicated to change/remove.

Joseph from QT

Amazing functionality despite some old fashioned software

While support can be a little delayed for me due to time zone difference, the support has been superb and every problem I had was solved, and even some suggestions I had were implemented. The one thing I love is just the ability to really customise what you want your POS system to do, in terms of which buttons you want and the kind of transactions you are doing. one feature I also greatly like is the fact that it can operate offline. In this day and age where 99% of EPOS systems are cloud based, I like the fact that I am not 100% reliant on my ISP.

Pros

Customisability. It can literally do anything you want it to. From custom buttons to custom reports. It's integration with woocommerce is also pretty good, with multiple image uploads one of the definite plus features.

Cons

How backward it looks and feels. Unfortunately one of the things that can't be customised is its appearance. It's literally from the 1990s. When setting up the store for the first time, some of the syncing of products and images can take some time. There is no phone connectivity for Woopos. So you can't check your sales while you're on the train.

Mallisa from PrescriptFit

Lots of Features

Pros

WooCommerce has to be the most comprehensive software for selling online. There is a plugin for just about any feature you need your online store to offer.

Cons

Because your many features are provided by different plugins, it's difficult to receive consistent customer support. Most plugin developers require that you contact then by submitting a ticket.

Daniel from LifeWay Christian Resources

Industry: Publishing

Love the platform for ecommerce

Running Woocommerce 1+ year selling membership products

Lots of revenue :)

Pros

The pros of Woocommerce is that it's pretty easy to extend it's features with quality plugins created by Woocommerce itself. Even for more complex scenarios that includes selling memberships and licenses, Woocommerce proved to be a good choice.

Cons

Maybe the biggest con is that the software relies on WordPress which has an extensive track record of severe vulnerabilities in the past so it's important that you keep things secure using third party tools and software.

Emre from Tosunkaya.com

Best and Free Plugin For eCommerce On WordPress

product selling

Pros

You can easily add and sell your products on the Internet. It has lots of good features. Even you can import affiliate products. Also you can find lots of paid and free themes for Woocommerce on the Internet.

Cons

On some themes and with some plugins sometimes slows your website. Some modules like paymentwalls are paid.

Joseph from Norori Media

Industry: Graphic Design

Selling without the heavy coding!

I can sell subscriptions without having to hard code my website!

Pros

Selling is never been easier for me. I sell website and design in a form of subscriptions. I am able to bill every month to my customers, send emails and notice of payments. WooCommerce is just that convenient. I can rely on the software without having to create o program a system to complicated.

Cons

For a beginner it can feel a little bit overwhelming. The interface could be better and updates could harm data.

David from IF Creative, LLC

Excellent cart for the WordPress fan

It is a great option to get started with Little cost until you get the store set up then upgrade with premium plugins.

Pros

If you are a WordPress fan then get to know WooCommerce. This freemium cart is a great option for setting up a shop and setting it up quick. The base cart is free and integrates well with many payment systems including now Square. If you want bells and whistles there are low cost options.

Cons

You have to be experienced in WordPress and WordPress speak to get this cart up and running. Like WordPress much of the support comes by way of community forums. To me, this works but may be a hassle if you need one to one service.

Feature packed, but that might not be a good thing for you

Pros

WooCommerce is essentially the gold standard for Wordpress shopping carts. The list of features seems endless, and it integrates with just about any payment processor you can imagine. Additionally, it has a HUGE community so it's not hard to find help when needed.

Cons

Many times, there are way too many options available. The kicker is, though WooCommerce is free, many of the important add-ons aren't. For example, if you need to sell subscriptions, you need to pay For a license. There are many other examples. What's more, the software is large with many moving pieces. So, you need to be prepared when updating the plugin or site so not to break anything.

Ian from Dux Technologies, Inc

Recently designed a store in Woocommerce

Pros

Cons

I dislike the varying degrees of quality in plugins- often you have to use a plugin to fix an issue or link to a 3rd party software (such as UPS/Fed-ex/ etc) and sometimes those plugins aren't the greatest and require code editing to get them to function as you would hope.

Ángel Enrique from Ecoanalítica

Industry: Research

Simple but still a strong e-commerce tool

It helpped me to develope som small e-commerce business

Pros

This is a really easy to use and integrate with a wordpress based website tool. Perfect for e-commerce newbies

Cons

It doesn't work really good when it comes to customize it for another currency different from US Dollars

Christian from Boarding Pass (Newsbp.co)

Design your online store without losing time.

If you are already a wordpress user and you are going to develop a virtual store, woocomerce is the perfect solution.

Pros

This plugin has evolved a lot, it has all the necessary functionalities to have your virtual store active without making many advanced configurations.

Cons

You must previously install wordpress. Not everything is free, there are many useful plugins that are paid. You can not manage multiple stores from the same place.

Joshua from Sutherland Global Services

Incredibly flexible and feature rich

We are a 50% service 50% retail sales business with a very broad inventory of specialized parts and supplies. It's not just that WooPOS was the best option. They were literally the ONLY software that could address our laundry list of requirements. Support is insanely fast. Responses to support request emails are under 1/2 hour and resolution of problems is handled within a few hours.

Pros

Seamless interface with our web store and healthy support for our hybrid service/retail brick and mortar operations

Cons

I'm not sure I have any thing to dislike. Every time I have an issue it is either me doing some thing wrong or it is addressed quickly.

Jane from Gravity Station

Easy to customize, Feature-Rich, Reliable

I use WooCommerce for all of my WordPress Ecommerce projects, it's reliable and easy to customize on the frontend, and clients are happy with it once they get used to using it.

Pros

Free // Easy to customize for developers // Most of the necessary features and functionality without having to purchase Extensions // Can add your logo to Emails from the admin*

Cons

Requires theme updates from time to time (if customized) when core plugin files are updated // *No way to customize the actual text in Emails from the admin // Checkout, Cart pages not responsive/mobile-friendly (tables) // UX Not intuitive: not as easy for the average client to learn / use without guidance

Arthur from DUOSHIRO

The free alternative for e-commerce platforms that you´re going to find

Pros

WooCommerce is a Wordpress plugin that allows you to turn your Wordpress into a full e-Commerce. It has a lot of plugins that can help you to achieve all your expectations regarding e-commerce platforms.

Cons

Since you can add as many plugins as you want, most of them are free but some that are critical will have premium features that you will only find in the paid plugins.

Gregg from 1st-line Equipment, LLC

Very easy to use e-commerce platform.

Pros

You can find plugin for almost anything you need. A lot of plugins are free, some you have to pay.

Cons

Very susceptible to bots and hackers. 1st thing on your list of to do's must be securing your website.

Brandon from Quite Right Records

WooCommerce is great!

Fantastic for startups, great to get new stores going with little to no cost.

Pros

With WooCommerce initially being free without any monthly costs upfront, that is always a huge piece when making a decision for what to go with. It's got a great community of developers, plugins and tutorials for you to be able to get everything up and running.

Cons

The learning curve is a lot larger than say with Shopify, but you don't have the upfront costs and monthly fee's, which helps especially with a new business. Besides that though, everything else is great!

Online payment tooling

Pros

It is quite easy to use and integrate with any WordPress website. It is easy to configure, and it leaves the online store running in less than 30 minutes.

Cons

It is not translated one hundred percent into Spanish, it must be translated one by one the elements to be able to have the store configured in the Spanish language 100%

The best way to start an e-commerce website without hassle

Allow me to create and handle my company's business

Pros

- Lots of options to customize your store - Lots of hookups to customize it even more (with code) - Constant updates

Cons

- It may slow your site - Not good with multiple currencies - Lacks of good in depth charts - Does not allow you to export data (to csv or xls)

Thomas from NetGiant Ltd

Seamless integration with our WordPress website

Pros

I like how the WooCommerce applications fit seamlessly within the WordPress platform, which is great as we are already familiar with the interface.

Cons

The options available as additional add-on's can be a little bit difficult to navigate and it's often very time consuming to sift through so many options.

Highly customizable ecommerce solution that requires existing knowledge to set up.

Pros

WooCommerce is great if you need to extensively customize your website. It is open source, and requires knowledge of HTML. If you have a wordpress website already, this is a great solution to turn your wordpress site into an ecommerce store. If you have specific features you need on your website that the main ecommerce solutions can't help you with, WooCommerce can be your answer.

Cons

This is not an out-of-the-box ecommerce store. Extensive work is required to get you up and running. Knowledge is required.