Review by from Southwyck Park Apartments |
Product quality
I am the property manager at Southwyck Park Apartments in Toledo and I have been using Total Management for nearly two years now. It is fantastic! It makes my job so much easier. Entering payments is a breeze, which makes a work order for a maintenance request take half the time. This program is the best! Before we got Total Management, we used software called Rent Right and it was okay, but way too basic! I mostly used it to make work orders. With Total Management you can do everything that you would need to do as a property manager! Schedule appointments, take in rent payments, update leasing information, pay bills, and organize applicants on a waiting list. There is nothing this program can’t do. I would highly recommend this software to anyone in the rental business!
Review by from Oakes Real Estate Co |
Product quality
Oakes Realty wants to thank you for recommending the "Total Management Software". We have now been dealing with this company since October, and so far we are very happy with this software and their immediate support team.

We have been doing Property Management for about 20+ years. The last 4 years we have had nothing but major issues dealing with our previous system's upgrades. That is why we turned to Software Advice. We contacted over 8 different companies, went through 6 different demos and by far the Total Management Web-base Software was the most impressive. Not to mention, the demo training people knew the in and out's about their software. Where as other companies couldn't answer a lot of our questions when we were shown their demos.

Total Management has a very strong support team and returns your calls, chats, and comments ASAP. They find ways to resolve any issues you may have. The most impressive thing would be that they are open to new ideas to streamline their current software. This software is quick, easy to access information, and their tenant demographics are great to help eliminate paper copies.

Our only regret with this company is, I wish we would of found them earlier in our Property Management career. We would be happy to give reference to future customers and they are free to contact us.
Review by from Park Lane Group |
Product quality
Our organization, which manages multi family housing units in the affordable and supportive sectors, switched to Total Management from PropertyWare, despite a strong sense of skepticism, having tried a number of real estate management programs unsuccessfully. It took about a month of simulated practice, (all of which was done on the free trial) and about a week for actual implementation.

While the adjustment (mostly psychological) took some work, I haven't been more pleased with a business tool since the advent of the PC. The breadth of data that becomes available is amazing, and the ways in which it can be looked at and analyzed is nothing short of revelatory. The most exciting piece of the package is the full integration of the management function to the accounting, thereby eliminating the double entry requirement and all the errors that follow.

My employees are equally impressed, and it has increased their productivity immensely. The best news is how we found over $10K in rent-receivables owed by a government agency, which was promptly paid! Amazing what the right information can do for a business. Lastly, but perhaps most importantly, the support has been superb. Knowledgeable and highly personal, the guys at "command central" seem like our very own IT department, and have infinite patience to boot...I recommend most wholeheartedly!!
Review by from LMMRE |
Product quality
We are a commercial and residential real estate and management company. We brought in four properties from an existing company. The system they used did an okay job of tracking payments, but wasn't getting any support from the company that bought it, and didn't have the bells and whistles you look for now (email to tenants, Owner portal, ACH payments). We uploaded some information by ourselves, and sent some big properties in Macros for them to upload.

Took about a month of hard work to get Total Management up and running. We love the ease of use of the software, and the price is right where it should be. The support from the staff is great. The software is still very young, and we have given some feedback on some wants and some must haves, and they have been very receptive in implementing or trying to implement.

Best parts: Inputting payments is very simple and quick; it has good reporting, and is easy to read. Total Management is very user friendly, and offers great in house support. It makes it easy to create new property. Commercial CAM function. Text-email work orders.

Down side: Can't apply payment to specific charge (i.e. late fee, assessment), and has no label print function.
Review by from PYA Management Group |
Product quality
We have been in the Apartment Industry since 1988, we own 10 Communities in Northeast Ohio. We have been manually tracking traffic, move-in's, move-out's and so on. With a few months of research and hard work deciding whom to choose, in helping us streamline our company, we heard about Total Management through NOAA. So, here we are in the trial phase and getting ready to go live in a few days. It has been an adventure but one that has been fun and incite full thanks to the team at Total Management. They took all the stress out of our data entry and gave us peace of mind.

We are so excited to be up and running, with no more manual documenting. I want to say how wonderful the team has been. Justin, Sarah, and David are the best team I have experienced and I look forward to a long relationship with them. If you are looking at software programs, stop...Total Management is the one to choose. Thank you Team!!
Review by from KBRS Management |
Product quality
I am new to the Property Management industry, and Total Management software has made my job much easier. I purchased an apartment complex due to the fact that my existing career had taken a steady decline with the falling economy. So I had no idea what I was really getting into. This software made the transition go rather smoothly. After I learned the basic skills needed to use the program efficiently, the process has gone very easy. I never thought tracking rents and tenants for 96 units would be as complex as it is, but without Total Management I feel my life would be very hectic.
Review by from LAZY DC, LLC |
Product quality
While entering bills I noticed that my CAM percentage was 0% after I had everything setup. I could not figure it out and started a Chat w/ TM and we had it fixed in no time! Easy to work with and the chat session went excellent. Word to the wise; write down all your questions and ask all at once because they will show you how to fix it before you can think of your next question.
Review by from Hollywood Harrison Development |
Product quality
We are very satisfied with Total Management. Great software and superb one-on-one support at a reasonable cost. Our company manages and maintains several properties in Downtown Hollywood, Florida, and thanks to Total Management we have been able to consolidate just about the entire operation into one functional system that allows us to connect online from anywhere. Couldn't ask for a better tool.
Review by from Collegiate Property Management |
Product quality
Total Management is a very easy to use product. The menus are pretty intuitive and laid out nicely, so it is easy to figure out where you need to go. You can get up and running pretty quickly and if you do get stuck, support from the organization has been great.

We will definitely use the product for other property management needs in the future.
Review by from Nelson Real Estate |
Product quality
As we began to expand our real estate business, we quickly became aware that we needed something more than simple spreadsheets to manage our properties.
Another property management group recommended Total Management to us. We've been using TM for less than a year now, but couldn't be happier with it!
Total Management facilitated the start-up with ease and provided assistance at every turn. We were able to begin using the system immediately.
Their customer service is outstanding. They are available for email or live chats! If the support technician doesn't know the answer, he'll quickly find out. They are friendly and efficient.
I can sincerely recommend Total Management for their exceptional product and great customer service!
Review by from Integrated Management & Realty Ld. |
Product quality
We are a residential property management/owner company. We were looking for a simple, easy to use, robust system that would allow us to have all info at our fingertips, and also wouldn't cost and arm and a leg. We were utilizing a very complicated software system that would not allow us the flexibility required. We opted to have all prior history entered into the system as opposed to having it uploaded (for our own reasons). The input of historical data took some time on our end, and we had a few issues all due to user (on our end) error. Each and every time we had difficulty, complications, or any problem at all - TM Support was either on-line and resolved the issue immediately, or responded advising they would get back to us with resolution and always have. The Support Team at TM is fantastic, professional, helpful, and extremely responsive. I would highly recommend this system for numerous reasons. It is economical, easy to use, and implement; and you are never without assistance when required.

Thanks to all at Total Management!

Review by from Krause Rental Properties |