• Pros

• "It is very easy to use and, for the most part, very intuitive. The system is visually very logical, which helps navigation."

• "The recent layout changes are more aesthetically pleasing. Its easy to use and navigate the website. Im glad that you don't have to clear the cache anymore. Good improvements and right direction. "

• "good search system and good administration. Easy to use and good approach for RFIs and RFPs. Great to arrange content"

• Cons

• "The look and feel should be better. It looks a bit like a 90's application. Should use nicer buttons and colours"

• "I find it hard to find answers at times although this may be a navigational issue and I do like the application."

• "This search function is a bit difficult to use. "

Browse PMAPS Reviews

Reliable, easy-to-use, robust software solution for proposal content and development management

Faster responding to proposal with vetted content. The ability to design a hierarchy of Q&As that matches our products/solutions to client needs and recognizes our marketing/sales themes. A sound and easily searched database of responses and proposals.

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to use Strong capability for categorizing Q&As, thus making them more accessible for use Excellent customer support; knowledgeable, enthusiastic and responsive

Cons

Potentially pricey for a smaller organizations Not all functionality needed for smaller proposal teams

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your feedback! I will pass on your comment regarding expense to our sales team.

Clayton from Invesco

PMAPS Software has made organizing, updating, and retrieving information quick and straightforward.

Pros

The software provides an excellent conduit to organize information. When uploading information, there are several different customizable categories that the user can use to sort information. This lets one customize how they want to tag and tier their information to make searching through thousands of records seamless. Under each uploading record, there are options to maintain notes, input the personnel responsible for uploading and/or reviewing the record, and options to put dates on when records become outdated. The last feature is especially helpful as the database will automatically change the highlight on the PMAPS dashboard for any record that has reached the creator's expiration date. This function is immensely helpful on ensuring answers used have been updated or at least recently reviewed. The ability to link word documents to PMAPS makes it quick and painless to update documents through the re-link function. This work with both qualitative and quantitative updates and is a huge time-saver. I use the PMAPS software as a way to store, retrieve, and update thousands of individual records. I've found in using it these past few years that it makes the job far easier.

Cons

When working on PMAPS cloud version of Excel of Microsoft Word, there is no autosave feature, and it's not uncommon for the program to run into errors and forcibly shutdown. You have to make sure to manually save every so often as you will most likely experience the program closing on you unexpectedly at least once if you use PMAPS prolongedly. The saving process on PMAPS can be a little slow (relative to offline in word/excel), so a background frequent autosave would be a really nice feature. I've struggled to use Excel well with PMAPS. Overwriting Excel save files or inserting PMAPS records into Excel files frequently does not work or bugs out. I think Word works very well, but I've had enough struggles over the year that I just use Excel completely offline from PMAPS. When using PMAPS, you don't have the complete functionality of Word or Excel in their cloud system. If you want to change certain advance settings on Word, you have to close out of Word on their cloud, open Word offline and make the change, then re-open Word on PMAPS to have it integrated. There is no `file tab in Word or Excel when working from the PMAPS cloud.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough a review! We appreciate your feedback.

Brett from Standard Insurance Company

I've used this software for the last few years and PMAPs accomplishes what it says it does.

This software helps me with duties of the my position.

Pros

the search feature is the main function that stands out. I maybe that I've been using it for a while but I am able to locate the information that I'm searching for.

Cons

The copy feature I find is really clunky. I find myself not using most of this feature. I simply do a quick copy which does not count the # of uses of the document.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Kyle from Mellon Capital Management Corporation

November 2015

PMAPS is good overall, but there is room for improvement

Pros: The basic functionality of PMAPS works well and does increase efficiency. There are lots of features in the program and most are good, but unfortunately, not quite there yet. PSI is receptive to change and input from clients to improve. Though it may take a while to see the improvements, if at all. Cons: A lot of the workflows, functions and features of PMAPS have not been very well thought out. For example, when Q&A's expire and are sent out to be updated, they are added to Compliance Central, which is fine. The problem is that the same Q&A can be added to Compliance Central many times, so then there are mutliple instances of the same Q&A. When the Q&A is updated, only one instance is removed from Compliance Central. So Compliance Central just gets bigger and bigger and becomes essentially useless. This is a common theme with PMAPS. The basic structure is built, but it is not thought through thoroughly and the end result is a feature that doesn't work as expected. Also, while PMAPS is customizable in certain areas, in other areas, it is not, which can be frustrating. For example, setting certain fields with a different color or showing more than 3 lines in a multi-select field is not difficult. It is simply a change to the CSS file, but PMAPS claims this is too diffcult to do and can't be done. However, I can prove that it can be done and actually do it on my end by apply my own CSS file to the page. Clients shouldn't have to find workarounds to these "limitations." The list of improvements are mostly minor things that enhances the user experience, but the little things matter just as much as the big things because the user encounters the little things over and over again interacting with the program so it is a constant reminder of the pain of working with PMAPS. The goal should be to leave the user with a positive impression, not a negative one. There is a long list of things that can be improved on, but granted, the list does get shorter with each new release, but not always.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied November 2015

Thank you for your input, Kyle! It's good to know PMAPS increases your organization's efficiency, and we appreciate your rating. Hopefully you'll find a couple of upgrades in our next release to be particularly helpful. Our goal is absolutely to leave users with positive impressions, and we'll keep working on the little things to constantly improve.

Rachel from The Standard

Difficult to Seach - Need to memorize keywords

I use PMAPS every day. When I first started using the software I would spend HOURS trying to locate information. Now, after using PMPAPS for almost 5 years, I have memorized a lot of keywords/doc ID #s so I'm much quicker. However, I wish this was not the case as it is very difficult to train new users. The only way to be able to use this software efficiently is to use it for a long time and learn the tricks. It's not easy to just pick up.

Pros

I like that PMAPS is a single location where I can locate documents of information I need to access for my work. You search using keywords and filters that are customizable.

Cons

The search feature is not user friendly. It is difficult to locate documents. You practically have to memorize different random keywords or know the doc. ID #s by heart in order to locate the document your looking for. I wish the search functioned more like googles.

Belinda from Standard Insurance Company

We only use the library feature of PMAPS. Generally we like how it works.

I would say the best benefit from using this software is having a searchable database of RFP responses.

Pros

The ability to use multiple filters in the library feature of PMAPS. I'm also looking forward to using the short answer/notes section in the coming year. I also really like that as an administrator we can easily add/delete users. That used to be our major hold-up in the past.

Cons

The search function of the library could be better. We often have to dig through multiple responses that are not applicable to our RFP before we can find something that we can use.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I will pass on your feedback about search functionality to our developers.

jan from BCD Travel

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

My experience using PMAPS to facilitate our RFP responses has been great!

RFP response answers that are up to date and saves time in trying to remember all responses.

Pros

What I like most about the software is it's as close as a Google search without being Google. Without PMAPS I am not sure we would be able to effectively and efficiently write consistent RFP responses. Having PMAPS allows us to write consistently with the same responses . It also helps by allowing us to categorize subject matter areas .

Cons

It's not Google. I can't put in the exact question being asked in RFP's to derive the answer and sometimes it doesn't narrow it down enough to the specifics.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Lori from The Standard

I use PMAPs on a daily basis as our RFP library in order to respond to standard questions.

I am able to perform the daily functions of my job.

Pros

I like that you can set categories and sub-categories to filter by. I also appreciate the save function.

Cons

I wish the search function operated more like a search engine. Often times the results will vary even when the same information is entered.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Ghazel from Istation

Need to learn more about PMAPS to make sure we are using it well

Its a good tool for placing all content in one location.

Pros

I like that I can use the software to search key words and the copy paste doesn't completely change the format of my document.

Cons

very generic software and doesn't have the same traits as google search when searching for content.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Nikol from The Standard

I find PMAPS visually pleasing and easy to navigate. However, it lacks intuitive searching.

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to navigate through the software and how it is visually uncluttered. I also like the ease of automatic log in.

Cons

Since this is a library for me, it's incredibly difficult to find items that I need. This is something that is regularly discussed amongst myself and my coworkers.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

August 2016

Cynthia from Bank of America Merrill Lynch

August 2016

PMAPs Review for BofAML

The BofAML Institutional RFP Team has been using the PMAPs Proposal Software for over 10 years and its served our needs very well and with each new release it only gets better. Its very reliable, we have never experienced any downtime with the software and it has great automation features which helps save time from both a writer and database manager standpoint.

Pros

Customizable Dashboard view Automation features without having to save document in PMAPs (i.e. Insert Full and Found) Automated templates (Generic Proposals) Robust Filter and sort features (i.e. Filter by topic, SME, ID#, etc. and sort alphabetically/numerically) Robust attribute fields with customization Global attribute features can change one attribute for multiple responses at one time Can download search results into excel Robust Reporting Features No downtime to date PMAPs User Training Guides and Help features Monthly webinars on various topics Customer service relationship very responsive, easy to work with, willing to work with us through issues until resolved, etc.

Cons

There aren't too many cons and the minor issues/annoyances we do have are taken into consideration and usually resolved within a few days or are resolved in the next release.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied August 2016

Thank you very much for your review, Cindy! We're happy to hear you're taking advantage of some of our favorite features, like the Dashboard and Global Attributes. We're also very proud of PMAPS's flexibility and 100% uptime, and we've already got some pretty great things planned for the next release--we think it'll be the best one yet, and we hope you love it, too!

Janell from McAfee

Easy to use and manage content in the database

Content management is much easier than it was when I started. We went from gathering content from individual proposals and dropping it into a spreadsheet. Then we started using the client-based PMAPS which was a huge improvement. The Cloud-based Web Pro is even better, with enhanced features and functionality. The Customer Support Staff is world-class. They go above and beyond to help resolve issues and make things better for their clients. Highly recommended.

Pros

Content management is quite easy in PMAPS. The Saved Search function allows you to break a huge database into smaller chunks specific to the topic. Filtering is easy and multi-functional. Customer Support is outstanding. The staff is super knowledgeable and responsive. There is much more functionality in the tool than our company currently uses, which is unfortunate for us.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied November 2017

Janell, thank you so much for the warm recommendation. We place top priority on customer success and we're thrilled it shows. Stay tuned for further enhancements to the tool!

July 2016

Phil from Met Office

July 2016

PMAPS Customer Review

The product is very versatile and has a great deal of functionality. Sometimes the level of functionality means that it is difficult to navigate your way around it, particularly for new users

Pros

ease of search

Cons

complex for new users to engage with the software as it presents itself in a different way to the way most individuals are use to.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied August 2016

Thanks for your feedback, Phil! Ease of use is very important to us, and we¿re currently in the process of creating and testing exciting new tools to help make PMAPS easier to navigate, especially for those new to the software. Keep an eye out for them in the upcoming releases; we can¿t wait to hear what you think.

Jessica from College Ave Student Loans

The product works very well for what we need it to.

It makes submitting and sorting and searching RFI's and responses very easy.

Pros

It's easy to sort and view our RFIs on the dashboard. I like the ability to filter as well as sort. I do with we could 'file away' RFI's from last year, but I was given a fine alternative.

Cons

The PMAPS viewer when it is in use affects my Microsoft Word. The viewer is sometimes enlarged is difficult to view/navigate and makes my regular Word do the same. Also when the view is in use, any pop-ups in Word do not work for me (ex. pop for text format, margins, etc). I've reached out to our rep in the past with no response so I don't bother to anymore.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the feedback. Please consider reaching out to our general customer service. It is possible that your representative is no longer with the company.

Rachel from The Standard

I use this everyday for work, most people I work with have different searching habits.

I am able to find responses to questions daily to complete my work tasks. Some responses are super easy to locate which I love, while others are more difficult to locate, based on the complexity of the question being asked.

Pros

I like the filters and I always look at the number of times a document has be inserted. It's a helpful feature that I have used often.

Cons

Difficult to search through 100s of documents... the key word search is difficult, it would be nice if it was more like a google search.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Karima from Mackenzie Investments

Industry: Investment Management

I use PMAPS everyday for work, easy to navigate but lacks intuitive searches.

Makes my job easier

Pros

I use PMAPS software as a way to store, retrieve, and update high volumes of data. In the past few years I have been using PMAPS I find it makes my job easier. People in my group who are new to PMAPS find it difficult to search and would prefer a google search.

Cons

The unlimited technical fee model needs to be reassessed. Our group is charged a discounted fee which I believe is not reflective of our use of support. In the last 2 years I have not called the Support Group.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Kimberly from Brandes Investment Partners

PMAPS has enabled us to gain incredible efficiencies.

Efficiency for the entire team and more effective content management.

Pros

Content and proposal management. Ability to update recurring questionnaires with the click of a button.

Cons

Nothing honestly, we use it every day and have highly recommend it. Occasionally we have some formatting issues but they are easily resolved.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied November 2017

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with PMAPS! We're delighted to hear how much our tool has improved your team's content management practices and overall efficiency. And I agree -- formatting in Word can be a bit tricky, you're definitely not alone!

Chrissy from ActiveHealth Management, Inc.

Using PMAPS streamlines our proposal process and increases efficiencies.

Pros

The ability to quickly update content, search and track responses. Every contact with a PMAPs professional is positive, questions are answered almost immediately.

Cons

I would like have the ability scroll down through the dashboard while the column headers remained fixed. For now, the features we use all function without issue.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Chrissy. We're so glad PMAPS has streamlined your proposal process! I'll be sure to pass along your suggestion for the dashboard to our development team.

Arlene from Prudential

I use PMAPS everyday and it has definitely helped as far as having everything in one database.

The benefits I get from PMAPS is its ease of use in helping to expedite our proposal processes to ensure a better final document to the end client.

Pros

PMAPS is easy to use and has a lot of sorting capabilities to help you better narrow down the information that you're looking for.

Cons

I hope one day that PMAPS will be able to prepopulate suggested responses for questionnaires to help organizations expedite processes even more.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback.

Ann from Sysmex America, Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

If I had to do it again, PMAPS would still be my vendor of choice.

Faster turnaround time on client projects; A more accurate and up-to-date database.

Pros

1. Ease of use and ability to customize to my specific needs. 2. There's usually always more than one way to do something.

Cons

Though not about the software itself, I don't feel there should be charges for additional training (for writer turnover). I feel it should be support that comes with annual license fees.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Eunice from Deutsche Bank

PMAPS is a valuable resource for me as a business development manager.

Pros

Cons

The search functionality is the most difficult part about the software, I wish the search algorithm could be more like google.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the compliment regarding our setup. I will pass on your feedback about search functionality to our developers.

Easy to use for Q&A searching

Quick and efficient tool for us to respond to RFP's with easy and intuitive search function.

Pros

It is intuitive, allows for multiple keywords search, multiple languages support. We use this for responding to RFP's with simple search, copy and paste. Works well for us.

Cons

We would like to be able to import and export from spreadsheet, also there is no Wildcard search capability.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback.

PMAPS is relatively user friendly. We use it for proposal generation and for content management.

Good content management. Once built, automation is a nice benefit.

Pros

I think the UI is pretty simple and easy to use. Most of the buttons are clear about their functionality.

Cons

There are several limitations to creating documents from Salesforce. While I understand that there is a need to have PMAPS map fields from Salesforce to PMAPS, I think there should be a tool to allow users to build.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Charlie from AIG VALIC

The product is very versatile and has a great deal of functionality.

Pros

The fact that PMAPS has collaborative tools and efficient document management are what I like most about the software. Also there are lots of features in the program and most are good.

Cons

The speed is what I like the least because it could move a little faster. Additionally, a lot of the workflows, functions and features of PMAPS have not been very well thought out.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Deneen from Invesco

Industry: Investment Management

Great system - particularly for large teams in different time zones.

Great proposals that are compliant!

Pros

Cons

Bookmarks - there should be an easier way to see which bookmarks/records are used in a document. (Hovering over text would be an awesome spot for this!)

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Harinder from Prudential

I like using this software. I like how it's organized and stores our work on the site.

Its ability to have database and RFP tracking capability.

Pros

I like how we can send requests to our database manager to update content and request SME checks through the Dashboard. I also like how we can track all the proposals in house, even as a user.

Cons

I think there are opportunities to improve some searching functionality, but I feel confident that team will build those capabilities.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Hall from Lord Abbett

The features seem endless.

Pros

Ability to categorize all content. Being able to retrieve all documents. Not having to reinvent a process for recurring proposals.

Cons

Perhaps not being able to really , at least seamlessly, respond to RFP excel requests. Maybe a class to better learn.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Katie from MassMutual

November 2015

We've been a PMAPS customer for about nine years and converted to WebPro this year.

Pros: fast, easy navigation, intuitive search functionality, easy to categorize multiple records at once, easy to learn to use. We've had several new hires in the past year and each person has been able to catch on quickly without much formal training. Cons: wish there was a way to quickly take an item that was assigned and add it to WebPro from the Assignments dashboard. When you use the ReLink feature to update assignments, you lose your formatting. I know that it's technically a Word function, but it would be really nice if setting up the RFP template for WebPro was part of the conversion or onboarding process. Rather than teaching clients how to do it at the conference, it would be great if their transition manager walked them through it so they could produce professional RFPs as soon they are live on WebPro. It would save a lot of time later. Overall we are very happy with the software and our recent customer service. Our account manager, Philip Mervis, is proactive and always willing to help. I've worked with Shane Farrell several times recently and he is just wonderful. He contacts me immediately when I send a service request and walks me through the appropriate steps.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied November 2015

Thank you for reviewing PMAPS and Proposal Software, Katie! We're happy to hear you find the software user friendly. We'll be reaching out to you to better understand the issues you mentioned and see what we can do to help. And we couldn't agree more: Philip and Shane are pretty great. We'll be sure to pass along your recognition.

Stacey from Victory Capital Management

Easy and Intuitive Proposal Content Management tool

Overall I think PMAPs is a very easy and intuitive tool to use when managing proposal content and completing proposals. I used to feel that the customer service at PMAPs was less than should be desired, but they seem to have really stepped up their game with their Account Managers and there is a significant difference in response time now if issues arise. Cons: Sometimes the system is glitchy which can be scary and frustrating when working on an important document (or any document for that matter). I also dislike how the system auto logs a user off - I work in the tool daily, for most of the day, and usually around 4 pm I will save the document I'm working in only to find out I've been logged out. This forces me to save a copy of the document locally, log back into PMAPs, open the document and then overwrite that version with my locally saved version to ensure all of my edits are stored. This is cumbersome and annoying and happens EVERY day. Pros: Easy to use and intuitive. Customer Service is very responsive. There is RARELY ever downtime with the system, which is extremely nice considering nearly all proposal work is deadline driven.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied November 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback, Stacey! We are constantly striving to make the PMAPS user experience as smooth as possible, so we've updated software glitches and solved the timeout issue you mentioned. We highly recommend upgrading to the latest version of PMAPS to improve your experience. Our goal is to keep making your job easier. Thanks again for your time.

Very reliable and dependable performance.

Pros

Ease of use. consistent results when using the tool. Predictable results helps train new users to use the application efficiently.

Cons

Mass adding new records and information. Very manual process that requires our admin to touch and modify every new entry

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the feedback!

Jennifer from Verscend Technologies, Inc.

Decent Proposal Platform

Pros

It's nice to have our responses in a library. The software is reliable, and our contacts are friendly and helpful

Cons

Uploading answers can be cumbersome and requires many clicks. We don't always add our standard responses because there are so many steps.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Kristyn from The Standard

Convenient google-like search function.

Pros

I like that I can access my entire library and filter by categories. This makes conducting my job easier.

Cons

I wish the results were more consistent. I don't often get the same results from the same searches, perhaps I just need further training.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Lanette from Humana

I wish they made PMAPS pom poms because I'd be their biggest cheerleader

Pros

I've been using PMAPS since 2007 and find it very intuitive and easy to use. The ability to apply so many levels of taxonomy is critical to the success of my team.

Cons

I cannot think of any downside to the application

Response from RocketDocs

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback on PMAPS!

I use PMAPS everyday as my team stores all of our documents here for reference.

We store all of our documents that we work on here and language as IDs in the search tab to search for and use and update along the way.

Pros

I like the overall setup of the site. The search nature on the Search tab and the setup of the page.

Cons

One item that could be improved is the ability to search for words, sentences, phrases, etc. in the dashboard tab. It would be nice to search through old uploaded finalized documents for example the word "municipal bond" to find past documents where this word was used within the document. This is only currently available in the "Search tab" which contains Different ID documents vs. the Dashboard. It would be nice to have the search ability of the search tab in the dashboard tab. Also when I toggle "Webpro filters" it would be nice to search for a filter in the "add new filter" drop down

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Gonzalo from Nein

easy use

Cons

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the feedback regarding our formatting!

JeRon from Standard Insurance Company

PMAPS Review

Overall, I tend to have a pretty positive experience with PMAPS

Pros

I like being able to save frequent searches so that I can retrieve them quickly at a later time.

Cons

Many times it seems like I don't always find what I'm looking for.

James from SAP

Very efficient way for finding answers

Pros

Ease of use and no training required. Generally the speed is great and search is efficient...........

Cons

Not really an issue with the software, rather the data maintenance process is a burden. Maybe some more intelligence in the search i.e. if I search for GE it will find General Electric, without me having to add this

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Ella from Parker McCay, PA

Seem complicated at first but become easier once consistency in use.

From the software I am able to do a little more than I normally would without it, that was a plus for me.

Pros

Features are pronounced and the usability is great. Like being able to have more choices when working.

Cons

seem a little slow at first speed has taken up but maybe when too much load or usage it slows down a bit.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Hannah from PARS

Not good for small companies, expensive

Pros

The only thing I like about this software is the ability to search and find key words/responses in old documents quickly.

Cons

Program is extremely costly for smaller companies that do not need to utilize all of the functions. Difficult to use and slow customer service. Uploading is time consuming

Response from RocketDocs

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Iris from Amundi

As RFP writerPMAPS is a very good tool.

Pros

Extractions out of the tool and key word finding is very easy. Tool is very logic and easy to use, not much training needed

Cons

only key words can be found within the tool, no phrases. When typos or star* search is not possible

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

eugene from lord abbett

Lots of maintainance required to keep information up to date, and the app could be more intutitive

Pros

I like the functionality of being a lot to store and search through a wide array of information. I Like the ability to filter and sort and to pull up the documents where responses originally came from

Cons

The app is not very intutitive to use and sometimes hard to keep up to date. I was there was a better and more automated way to keep information up to date.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

jonathan from Manulife Asset Management

Lots of content management with RFP's

Pros

Ease of searching for global content and ease of updating the data. Many users were able to be added and picked up on it easily

Cons

Logging in at one point was difficult where we had to trouble shoot why there were issues getting into PMAPS

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Jessica from ConServe

PMAPs has been a very helpful tool and is really user friendly.

Making it easy for me to create proposals without a lot of industry knowledge.

Pros

I like how user friendly it is. For someone who has no experience in the industry I am working in, PMAPS makes it easy for me to find the pieces I need to create a professional proposal.

Cons

For a few weeks I had extreme difficulty logging in. It would continuously say my username and password was invalid and I never would get emails (they just wouldn't send) to update them. It was difficult to get the help I needed logging in.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

PMAPS does it all!

Pros

We needed a reliable document and Q&A repository. Not only does it go beyond satisfying that requirement with excellent search and management capabilities, but I can respond to proposals quickly, using less resources or enable my sales team to save HOURS of time creating proposals, SOWs, and PPT presentations in a super user-friendly manner.

Hannah from Standard Insurance Company

The search functionality in PMAPS is my greatest complaint. An easier Search ability would be great!

Pros

Ease of uploading new documents is great. This is user friendly and easily done. The time it takes to create a new item is minimal.

Cons

The Search Functionality. it is difficult and not user friendly unless you know exactly what you are looking for.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the compliment regarding our upload process. I will pass on your feedback about search functionality to our developers.

fazal from Invesco

I think inherently that PMAPS is a good system with good potential

Good language bank

Pros

I like being able to search for words within documents and linking Q&A. The system has good network opportunities to join up the wider and international teams.

Cons

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback!

JeRon from Standard Insurance Company

I'm fairly new to using PMAPS and I seem to be able to search now pretty easily.

Pros

Being able to narrow down searches through categories. I like being able to right click and narrow down the amount of categories in the search to make it easier to find the document I'm looking for.

Cons

Sometimes having to ask for assistance to locate a document because of the wording. Having to be specific with wording in the documents I'm searching for can make it harder to find exactly what I'm looking for.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied February 2018

Lori from Standard Insurance Company

I use this daily.

It serves as a place to store all of our most frequently used responses -- making it possible to to go to one place.

Pros

It is easy to use -- not complicated. It is helpful to have a place to store our most frequently used responses for RFPs.

Cons

I find the key word search process frustrating. It is very difficult to find what I need when using key words.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied March 2018

Used as our proposal Library

I wish there was a bit more organization and better search.

Pros

The ability to save and file multiple documents is great.

Cons

This search function is a bit difficult to use.

Response from RocketDocs

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Cathy from ActiveHealth

This software is exceptionally helpful in the proposal automation process.

Pros

Ease of adding and maintaining content in the database. It's also really simple to navigate in the interface.

Cons

Sometimes the same nomenclature is used for different things, which can be confusing. Some of the icons are also identical but do different things.

Response from Proposal Software

Replied November 2017

Thank you for the review, Cathy! We really appreciate your honest feedback. As for the nomenclature and icons, we'll let our development team know.