• Pros

• "This system is super easy to use. You can create a quote within a few minutes, and save templates of the typical quote you send over. It looks very clean and professional. Well done!"

• "It is easy to use. I like the layout of creating a new proposal."

• "Proposable is easy to use. The layout of the proposal is clean and organized and very professional looking. Overall using proposable is fairly easy and customer support is good. "

• Cons

• "As a young tech company, they do have bugs but they are quick to respond and fix them. I would like to see more features added. "

• "There is a learning curve when you first start using the software and there have been a few bugs here and there but they are quick to answer any questions or concerns we have"

• "Can sometimes be challenging to "undo" a change that was made and sometimes not super supportive of rich text. Updates continue to improve this, however."

Browse Proposable Reviews

Anthony from DesignStudio.com

Extremely useful software

Overall, the software has been very good with only a few minor things that we did not like. Once you really get using it, it gets better and better because you build a nice library of re-usable content. Also, the support from their team has been top notch. Every email is answered in a day or less... usually a few hours.... or minutes.

Pros

I have used two other proposal systems before this one and both were very frustrating to use. Proposable was easier to use and had more features than the others at very near the same price. We have now been using it for years with our sales team and it has become a staple of our business software stack and baked into our daily processes.

Cons

The content editor is still difficult to use. Technically, this is sometimes called a WYSIWYG or WhatYouSeeIsWhatYouGet editor. It is the form element that let's you stylize text and create bullet point lists, etc. The content editor in this system is pretty darn frustrating to use if you want to do anything other than very simple text formatting. Even bullet points don't always look right. For us, this is less of an issue because we have in-house coding teams. So we can make things look great in our proposals using CSS code rather than trying to struggle with the WYSIWYG editor.

Kristen from Linux Academy

Intuitive, easy to use, amazing product.

Overall, choosing Proposable has helped us solve our problem of consolidating our resources and presenting uniformed proposals to our customers.

Pros

I especially love the ease of use from an Admin and end-user perspective. The value is amazing. It was easy to set up and start using and working with Proposable has been so wonderful. The templates are easily customizable and look professional.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about the software is that the quotes/proposals are designed to be tied to the contact record, rather than the Opportunity record. That is my only complaint.

Reasons for Choosing Proposable

They were so wonderful to work with, very professional, transparent, and able to solve our problem. The software also allowed us to build our templates in a way that no other software could.

Michael from EcoScience LLC dba Positive Energy

Proposable has become my go-to for proposal writing in the past two years.

Pros

It allows me to send proposals from my own email address. It logs recipient view data. It looks nice.

Cons

It's not flexible enough. For instance, the text editor is rudimentary - you can't even indent. The pricing page does not allow you to move elements, change fonts, adjust font size, etc.. So unless you happen to share the same tastes and vision as the designers, there is going to be a notable and jarring disjuncture between the rest of your proposal and the pricing page. The owners are unresponsive to repeated requests to address this. A simple way to fix this, in my opinion, would be to break out the key data fields (e.g., "Grand Total") as Tags and allow the user to place them anywhere in the proposal. I have suggested this to the owners, but they do not seem interested, particularly. It would also be nice if there were freely definable Tags whose data could then be queried in Reports. As it currently stands, the Reports only query data fields that Proposable developers have decided are important. This contributes to the overall inflexibility. It would also be nice if were possible to place hyperlinks in the proposal to other pages of the document. The file management system is a bit laborious, too, for the user. For instance, if I want to print a PDF of a sent proposal, I need to click through a number of different pages to arrive at a non-intuitive cloud icon next to the URL for a given recipient. Why can't I just select the proposal checkbox and then click a "print PDF" command? Other folks in my company who have previewed Proposable actually make jokes about this!

Chloe from CC Digital

User friendly, good proposal creation service

This software is brilliant if you’re sending proposals and contracts regularly and even better if you need “template proposals”. Personally, this has been something I have used almost every day and having the templates allows me to cut out the time I previously spent copying the same text and images into almost every proposal I sent. I’ve also saved valuable time through proposable as it’s eliminated the need to send contracts back and forth via email. I found some clients were unsure how to sign them this way - proposable provided a solution to that. Overall, this software has been an integral part of my business and with the few bugs I experienced ironed out, it would be a 5* bit of software.

Pros

Overall, this software is good. It provides good value for money if you’re a business or freelancer sending proposals reasonably regularly. I love the fact it allows for the proposal and contract to be signed electronically, so there is no need for back and forth emails. Generally the software is easy to use and if you’re sending out many proposals with the same or similar content you can create “templates” to save time writing out the same thing over and over again. The layout of the dashboard makes it easy to see how many proposals you’ve sent as well as how many have been accepted, declined or have been left pending. You also receive email notifications every time a proposal is accepted meaning you don’t have to keep logging into the software to be aware when a new contract is signed.

Cons

This software could be expensive if you’re only sending a few proposals each month. I felt to really get my money’s worth I needed to be sending 10+ proposals each month, however, this will depend on the value of each contract to you. If you’re sending out higher value contracts you may feel you only need to send one or two to get your moneys worth. There were times when I experienced issues with the software - primarily potential clients claiming they couldn’t view the proposal properly from their smartphone. Although this didn’t happen every time, it was of concern to me.

Response from Proposable

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the review Chloe!

Clay from Fully Accountable

Great tool for digital business owners!

Very easy to save templates and bust out quick proposals for fast turn-around. This has helped up speed up the sales process. And it looks very professional.

Pros

You can see when and how long the recipient has viewed the proposal. If they have questions, they can leave comments/questions right in the proposal. It makes everything easy to look very professional on. This has saved me so much time and has sped up our normally long sales process.

Cons

I would love to get notifications when someone is viewing the proposal I sent to them, or if they have left a comment. I usually have to manually review this and it can easily be missed or time-consuming. The interface and UI could definitely be more robust, and the creation of proposals from templates can be confusing sometimes. There are definitely ways to streamline this and make it easier to do.

Response from Proposable

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the review Clay!

Matt from Keywest Technology, Inc

Easy to use Proposal software

Customer service has been fantastic. They are very responsive and attentive. I see new functionality being added and know more will be coming as well. I look forward to seeing what else they can add.

Pros

easy to use and figure out on your own without the need for videos or online training courses

Cons

Navigating and updating the library line items and templates can be a bit tedious. Having a function that would change premade templates to match updates to line items would be nice. Currently if you update a line item, you'll have to go in and change it in the templates as well.

Jason from Grow.com

Proposable is a great experience for our clients! They always ask who we use so they can use it.

My reps are able to quickly distribute good looking proposals and see when and how long they are being viewed. They are more efficient having this visibility.

Pros

Customizing and ease of use and getting proposals out for our team is crucial. The time tracking and views are awesome for our team to close more deals. You can text the links and it works great.

Cons

Response from Proposable

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the review Jason!

Mateah from WebFX

Proposable

Pros

I enjoy that you can tell when people with a specific link have viewed the proposal. I like that you can duplicate the proposal which makes it easier to make multiple updated versions.

Cons

The formatting can be off - when I try to download a PDF, it will sometimes just leave out half of the pricing and summary section. Sometimes it will have almost an entirely blank page, but there is more of the same section that continues on the next page.

Nicole from WebFX

Review of Proposable

I've enjoyed working within proposable!

Pros

It is easy to use. I like the layout of creating a new proposal.

Cons

Having a different client-facing link. Sometimes if the proposal has not been viewed yet and I click on it myself or send to a colleague to click on it will tell me "X Client has opened it for the first time" when really it was someone within my company opening the proposal to review it for gaining feedback.

Ashlee from Montgomery & Co CPAs

Great proposal software!

Great software for sending out proposals where multiple team members have access and can see the different stages. It is also nice to have the comments section for both internal and recipient communication. The ability to "make optional" and hide/show certain amounts is a great feature.

Pros

- ease of use - clean design and easily understandable for recipients - dashboard to monitor progress - save and import sections and blocks when creating super custom proposals but need consistent portions

Cons

- not able to use graphics/images as much as I would like (ex. able to move around the page) - more flexibility of fee breakdown (ex. setup fee/monthly fee/project work/etc.)

David from Instagate.com

Proposable is worth its weight in gold, get it, use it, and you will win sales from it.

We have been using proposable for many years.. the software is very secure and we have had 100% uptime. The customer service is first class, and we have only ever been left with the impression that the team at Proposable seriously care about quality​ and value.

Pros

We love Proposal. It is a game changer. This saves us hours of work typing up proposals. We can set deadlines, we get alerts when customers read the proposal and above all,​ it gives us a very professional image. It integrates easily with our CRM software and allows us to accurately plan our sales pipeline​.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike. The set up was easy and we were even given a free "onboarding" session. The only thing we dislike is that we didn't​ start using​ it sooner!

Response from Proposable

Replied November 2018

Thanks David for a great review!

Great Baseline Proposal Software for Small Teams

Our agency used to write all proposals in Microsoft Word from scratch and didn't track how many dollars were "out there". Proposable allows us to centralize all proposals for team coverage and better-hold ourselves accountable for open contracts.

Pros

Centralizes our proposals and provides simple tracking for views/downloads/signatures. Templates and sections allow for easy formatting of more boilerplate proposals.

Cons

Learning curve can be steep for some as library elements can be confusing to the uninitiated. Would like to be able to adjust margins and add branding to header/footer regions. Would also like for monthly recurring charges to appear in the proposal's total in the tracking dashboard

Response from Proposable

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the review!

Jennifer from de Novo Alternative Marketing

We use Proposable on a regular basis & are generally happy with it.

Proposal storage, easy access, create templates. Being able to see which sections are viewed and the notifications are helpful.

Pros

The customization, the ease of creating a storing templates and the general look and feel of the delivery. A lot of our clients have expressed that they are impressed with our proposals and the system.

Cons

It can be buggy. They add features but often those are for a much higher price point. I'm at the median level and think that for the monthly cost, it could be a little better. Additionally, to add team members, it's the full monthly cost per team. I feel it should be an add on.

Tracy from Loft47

Proposable saves me time & allows me to deliver information to prospects & clients quickly

By using templates and integrations, we eliminate duplicate data entry. This effective practice falls in line with our lean principles as a company.

Pros

With our great looking templated proposals it takes me under 1 minute to generate and send a fantastic looking proposal to prospects and clients. Due to the great integration with Pipedrive, there is next to no manual data entry (other than quantity and price variations). It fits with our overall philosophy to keep information consistent, current and on the cloud.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Proposable, it is a pleasure to work in.

DAVID from Energy Management Solutions

Evaluated and tried several, glad I chose Proposable!

proposable is a great solution if you are not effectively delivering proposals and quotes, feel rest assured in this investment as their support team is very responsive and will help with your Effectiveness on proposable

Pros

What I really like about this proposal is that I am no longer in the dark as to whether a prospect has seen the proposal I sent them or not, not only that I can see how long my prospects are looking at my proposal which is a good indicator of how interested they are, this system also lets me know when is the last time my Prospect looked at the proposal. I also found the system to be easy to use and that items are simply dragged and dropped, if one is able to set up enough templates you can make quotes and get them to your prospects in amazing time, this helps keep the sales momentum going. the support on proposable is also awesome they are there to help and eager to grow their business

Cons

I am no expert in using proposable just yet, but I do know it would be awesome if proposable could extract data from another source and automatically create quotes without manual input each time. this feature would totally rock proposable out of this world when it comes to quote competition

Connor from VoIP PBX Express

Will Be The Standard in the Future

It's been nothing short of amazing.

Pros

It's super easy to use, not only for the seller but for the customer as well. It keeps track of all your SKUS and there are many templates to choose from. I have even had to reach out to the owner/developer for an odd request and he was able to accommodate that for me and made it a great experience.

Cons

This software has NO flaws. Seriously I can't stress enough how well this product works. I believe it will be the standard proposal site in the future.

Matt from Grow

The easiest and most convenient way to send proposals

Saves me time and makes it easy on my clients to access the proposal.

Pros

Where do I start with this system? I have used this software for 2 years now and have only loved it from day 1. It is very easy to create proposals and for clients to view/download contracts.

Cons

Sometimes very nit-picky companies (typically schools and government) need more robust or details proposals than what is capable within Proposable

Response from Proposable

Replied July 2018

Thanks Matt for the great review. Glad you're enjoying it!

Proposable has made sending out agreements a sinch and really sped up the process for our sales team

Ease of use. Quick to edit and modify if needed

Pros

The ability we have to create new agreements on the fly, and how quickly we can adjust custom pricing and terms if needed. Plus, it's really easy for our customers to execute and get it back in the hands of our financial team.

Cons

They seem to go down quite a bit. There's been too many times where we've attempted to get proposals out and we can because their site is down. It can be very frustrating

Have not found anything better, great produt

Pros

I had multiple, multiple people ask what software we use for our proposals, Proposable is the best I have seen. The ability to make template proposals and have them sent out within minutes has saved deals for me!

Cons

A bit buggy. It may be coincidence, but it always seems to be at the end of the month/quarter when things are busy for us that Proposable crashes. Support is good, but wish it would not happen in the first place.

Dan from WebpageFX

Great platform for getting proposals to customers

We've had a great experience. It has really nicely upped our productivity and our customers are able to very clearly receive professional proposals from us!

Pros

Super easy to add templates, utilize similar line items that are relevant to multiple customers, add custom fields as needed

Cons

Heidi from ARC Construction Services Inc.

Creating a proposal.

As a company we generate estimates constantly. Proposable stream lines the process.

Pros

Cons

There are times will the body of the proposal will be cut off or dropped down in the box below. I haven;t figured out how to fix it.

Response from Proposable

Replied March 2019

Thanks Heidi for the great review!

Drew from Asure Software

Proposable - a salesperson's dream

Proposable gives your prospects a tailored experience, as it walks them through your company background and value proposition with stunning visuals and easy navigation.

Pros

Once your templates are pre-loaded, you can churn out new digital proposals at a much higher and repetitive rate than doing it manually with Word docs and spreadsheets. For the salesperson, it tracks how long your prospect has viewed it, which is key insight into their buying cycle.

Cons

I wish it would tell me what actual page(s) of the proposal (i.e. pricing) the prospect spend the most time viewing.

Matt from Weave

The simplest way to create a contract for clients

Very quick support whenever there is a bug (rare). Clients ask about it all the time!

Pros

Cons

I wish there was a little bit more customization that could be done with branding.

Response from Proposable

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review Matt! Glad you are enjoying Proposable.

Jason from JasonHunter Design

Proposable makes it easy to quickly duplicate, send and track proposals.

Tracking to see when a client opens a proposal is by far the biggest benefit. And I like that they get a reminder as the expiration date is approaching, but I'd like to get reminders too.

Pros

Easy of use. To click "duplicate" and find the contact (from HubSpot) and be able to have a proposal created in seconds... that's just awesome.

Cons

My biggest complain is the search capability... Sometimes I want to find a proposal across multiple statuses, or find a proposal that contains something specific, and currently, I can't do that... I need to put everything I could ever want searchable later, right in the proposal's title, which means I can't use that within the proposal. Also, when I use the date shortcode, it includes the time, which is weird when I'm using it to say "this proposal is good for one year from {date}. And sometimes I have issues with page breaks when I have a lot of text in a single text area that spans multiple pages.

Many improvements from the beginning

We have suggested changes over the years and they are very helpful with either adding those features or suggesting work arounds that work for us.

Pros

I like that you can drag and drop images easily as well as attachments.

Cons

We send out monthly reports to all of our clients through this system and sometimes it seems to get "bogged down" and we have to refresh. We end up with a lot in "drafts".

We have a small user base at SAAS company working in live entertainment. Proposable is great.

Pros

Tracking sectional view time is a real asset when following up with prospective clients is our most used feature. It really help spot what piques there interest the most, or where additional explanation is needed.

Cons

Building your template is more akin to working in Wordpress than Microsoft Word. it is cumbersome at times.

Taylor from Grow

Best proposal software ever!!!

Pros

I've tried soooo many proposal softwares and I'll never try another one after Proposable. It's so easy to use and it looks good, which all the others don't.

Cons

It used to be really buggy - we got on with them really early on but they fixed all the bugs and it's perfect now.

Response from Proposable

Replied July 2018

Awesome - Thanks for the great review Taylor!

Love proposable

Clean proposals to clients. Tracking when proposals are opened and accepted. Easy transition to billing page, connectivity to CRM help us capture payment.

Pros

I love how clean the interface looks, especially for the client. Text message updates when a proposal is viewed or accepted is life changing.

Cons

Although it is very customizable, there are a couple of areas that I've found difficult to make- particularly when splitting payments up quarterly or semi annually.

Response from Proposable

Replied May 2018

Awesome - Thanks for the great review!

Our customers ask about our proposals all the time!

I would recommend proposable to anyone that is looking for a easy to use online system. You can get implemented quickly and your customers will love it!

Pros

The customer experience for our customers is top notch. They love how easy it is to click the link review and accept all online. We have had a ton of our clients buy proposable after going though our sales cycle.

Cons

There are some things that are limited but they do a good job of adding features as a newer software company.

Response from Proposable

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the great review!

Leigh from Mouse Counselors

Proposable has been a great tool to present vacation options to my clients

Pros

I like that Proposable is customizable and visually appealing to the customer. We are able to share files with other agents as well.

Cons

It's not very mobile friendly. The tables get cut off and my potential clients often don't know that there are more pages of information to scroll through.

Scott from Asure Software

I use Proposable to build out proposals for potential clients on a daily basis

Convenience and ease of use to build proposals for new clients.

Pros

I like the auto populate feature for contact / account information. I also like how easy it is to add or take items away from each proposal if needed. The tracking feature is by far the greatest part of the system. Hands down.

Cons

I dont like how if you enter the same email in a new proposal it changes the account name to the previous one. For example. I have business partners that are the in between contacts and if I want to send multiple over to them it wont allow for the new company name if the email address has been used for another prior.

Leigh from Mouse Counselors

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Proposable has helped to increase sales!

Pros

It helps you create visually appealing information to share with clients and colleagues

Jenna from Mosaix Group

Proposable is very easy to use. There are just a few kinks that make it challenging.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to store all of our information neatly in one location that can be easily dragged into new proposals.

Cons

Poor picture formatting and inability to download to word. When pdfs are downloaded by clients, they are poorly formatted.

Lisa from Verint Monet

Quotes never looked better!

Very good because the company is responsive to feature requests for improvements.

Pros

The modern look and feel of the proposals was a great upgrade for us.

Cons

The estimate needs to be enhanced to allow for unit (x) quantity = monthly rate (x) number of months = total. As it is now, some of the calculations are manual (you have to start with monthly rate) and subject to errors.

Response from Proposable

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the review Lisa and also for the feedback!

Rami from Arizona Production Association

Awesome Software

Just Awesome!

Pros

Prior to Proposable, we were just sending PDF proposals. We are a digital film agency and our Proposable allows us to show off our work, the way it is supposed to be!

Cons

I would like to be able to have an eSign function.

Ishka from Ishkaster

Saved our time in creating proposal.

Pros

Convenient. I'm glad we have templates to use it really helps. Also, that it can be emailed directly to the customer.

Cons

Need a better UI. It's so hard to edit the tables in the form. When we add it, it kinda changes the whole layout.

The way forward for proposals, contracts & agreements...

Overall, the time saving and convenience of Proposable is the biggest win. When I know that clients are getting a professional, clean and easy to use document in a quarter of the time it takes to do it manually it is very satisfying.

Pros

Having templates for proposals is a huge time saver and allows me quadruple the amount of contracts & agreements I can get in front of customers. Additionally, the sidebar for comments and queries makes the whole process faster and easier when you can essentially converse in real time with recipients.

Cons

Some more customisation would be nice, in terms of fitting in with our corporate branding for example. Also, when I send a link via Outlook instead of sending it within Proposable, it tells me that the recipient has viewed the document, when in fact all it has done is arrived in their inbox. Tracking the progress is part of the benefits of this program and this is a slight mis-hit.

Response from Proposable

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the great review!

Dan from Funeral Zone

Easy to use templates and electronic signature software.

Pros

Even basic users can use the templates and make good looking proposals to send to clients. We use this for signing up new partners and it's very ease to keep track of things.

Cons

Could be a better design service offered as part of the support. Not essential. Main bug for us is the salesforce integration doesn't pull through opportunities to populate.

Honest Opinion

Pros

For the most part I'm very content with using proposable. It is a fairly easy and user friendly program, something that can be quite hard to come by in today's time. I'd definitely recommend proposable to any and all of my colleagues.

Cons

The biggest issue for me is the navigating the site. Some features are not marked as they should be in my opinion. For example, there was one day where I needed to find a specific contact. To do so I figured I'd need to go to my contacts, which was in fact true. However, I went look through numerous tabs until i finally decided to look under the settings tab. This was very confusing as the settings tab is not where I'd look to find my contacts. So to conclude i think it'd be an improvement if certain features or items were marked clearly I'd definitely prefer a tab dedicated to contacts.

jacob from Grow.com

Great software to track low ASP sales

Pros

Texts and emails alerts when someone is looking or signing a proposal. Allows us to act quick and close more deals

Cons

locking down just individual terms is not possible.

Response from Proposable

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the Review Jacob!

Jordan from Grow.com

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Super clean interface

Easy quick way to contracts to clients. Easy for them to understand, sign, and input billing. 100% believe proposable decrease time to close deals.

Pros

Super clean interface, easy to create templates for the whole team, add new line items to contracts, and deliver quickly to prospects. Love it!

Cons

There are a few bugs. The most annoying is while editing a proposal it will not let me save the work I just did and forces me to go back to the home screen to start all the way over. Happens about twice a month so not the end of the world.

Response from Proposable

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review Jordan!

micha from Micha de Haan

improve photo presentation and the layout, make the data of my clients in my full control

i had some good experiances but also had troubles with not being able to go offline, not having full control over my data and the limited visuel settings for my proposals.

Pros

i like the whole idea of proposable and am right now almost not using it, but hope new features will be added soon so i can send out the slickest proposals and am able to control my data fully

Cons

the way pictures look. a lot of my pictures are squares ,but proposable all makes them rectangular, which cuts of a lot of the pictures in the most ugly way possible. It would be good to be able to get a few settings on this, eg per line of pictures and also be able to choose the set up of the grid (2x2 or 2x4). another thing i would like to see is a connection with google drive and be able to use data collected from google forms and be able to merge them in an invicible way into my proposals and (preferably) also use this for the customer data. If all my data would be in my control in the google cloud, it would make it more easy for me to use it offline or for other uses, like my invoicing.

Marilyn from Field Agent

Industry: Market Research

Good.

It is convenient, saves time, and is tidy. I don't have to reinvent the wheel for every SOW.

Pros

Once you get the feel of the software, it is consistent and easy to use. I love the e-signatures. I like that my clients can unclick options they do not want. Overall good and functional software.

Cons

Sometimes I want to add a piece or change something and it is a little tricky. I like the framework, but sometimes it is unflexable - however - that could be user ignorance and not the software.

eric from Tripscaper

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Proposable Review

Pros

Good value for money and is functional.

Cons

The download button is too small, would like more fonts, doesn't view well on iPhones/iPads (pictures are distorted)

Gregory from Asure Software

Very easy to use, great tool!

Helps me close deals, what else is there to say?

Pros

The software makes the creation of beautiful, compelling and actionable proposals a synch. Once created you can easily share with your clients and prospects and gain insight into their interactions with what you have created. What's not to love?

Cons

It is a bit glitchy, but overall it's great. Specifically it suffers from the issues that a lot of browser based document editors suffer from in that they are not perfect.

Javier from WebSoft of PR, Inc.

Industry: Program Development

Usage feedback

Good, experience, quick way to make proposals. My biggest downside is the mobile version, while on the road, forget to make a quote on a phone.

Pros

on-line, stores templates, contact list import/export. Analytics and read receipt notification. Proposal aging, duplicates/copy quote , status change.

Cons

There is no app for proposable, the site is almost unusable on mobile, users must accept in order to view proposal. On line items, cannot add discounts on a particular line. Editor is kind of strange to work with

Katie from Keywest Technology

Looks Great, Still Has Some Bugs

Pros

I love the way the proposals look in the end. The software could be easier to use, but it works for now.

Cons

I'm not crazy about the fact that it times out on me every so often, causing me to have to re-start the quote I was almost finished with.

Response from Proposable

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the review and feedback Katie.

I work at an IT MSP and we use proposable as a back-up quoting and proposal system

Pros

We love the way our proposals look, the ease of use and how cost effective it is for our company. It is simple for anyone on our sales team to create and send proposals, as well as view previous proposals and the current status.

Cons

Unfortunately the software does not link to our vendors for quoting purposes, nor does it integrate with our CRM. This is why we use proposable as a back-up option. Our primary quoting tool intergrates with other platforms which allows for seamless transition to CRM and invoicing.

Ben from Asure Software

Proposable User Review

It's been great, but I think some tweaks here and there could be great. Specifically within Asure, if you could match our product SKU's that seamlessly flow into Salesforce could be a great benefit and time savings for the entire organization. I spend at least 2 hours per proposal by the time I'm done with the proposal and the Salesforce quote.

Pros

The ability to easily share a link with someone and have them reference it over and over.

Cons

The inability to send ONE link to a group email. I would like to have one master link for a proposal, then just have each person enter their first name to view the proposal and review analytics that way. It gets confusing to send proposals to multiple users outside of a group email. The adoption of the comments is not there so being able to see how often each person views is hugely beneficial.

Austin from Grow.com

I get asked weekly who we are using for our proposals/contracts. Proposable for the win.

Pros

Very easy to use, very customizable software that allows you to adapt to each customer you're sending a proposal to. Very simple and to the point, it does what it is supposed to do and does it very well. Customer support is very responsive and they are constantly improving the stability of the software.

Cons

I would really enjoy a mobile app to easily edit proposals on the run. Other than that there is nothing at all I can think of.