• Pros

• "The library and how it interacts with the RFPs/proposals is great. I love being able to access previously used answers and being able to edit the content library so quickly and easily."

• "I like the ease of navigation throughout the sections. The dashboard is informative and the entry was intuitive when I wasn't sure how to show items complete I figured it out pretty easily"

• "Easy to use; easy to see your progress; easy to assign and reassign roles "

• Cons

• "Search function could be a little better; That's really about my only suggestion as RFP365 is a robust product at a fair price."

• "No complaints about the software. Only positive feedback on our end"

• "When editing RFPs/Profiles, I can't mass delete questions :( *I really had to think hard here, cause there is almost nothing I dislike about the system."

Browse RFP360 Reviews

Bob from Professional Computing Resources

Good once I got the hang of using it.

Pros

No need to print a few copies and fed ex. It was easy to track the progress of the RFP and my proofer could easily see what we had completed in each section.

Cons

Did not always let me save a draft so I had to do questions more than once. If I did not have an internet connection I could not work on the RFP. It would be nice to be able to download the questions so they could be answered off line.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied October 2017

Hi Bob! Thank you so much for your feedback. We're so glad you found it easy to track progress. Youre absolutely right, at this time, since were a web-based platform, users do have to be connected in order to work in the system. There is no option to work off-line. As far as being able to export the RFP/Proposal, you absolutely can with the Export button option in the upper right hand corner, however, if changes are made outside the system you wont be able to see all the metadata we capture on each and every response. When edits or new info is entered in the system, we capture all changes, versions, made by whom and when. This can be quite helpful when working with larger teams and lots of users.

Kevin from Empower Retirement

Generally easy to use RFP database

Pros

Ability to attach documents at the point they are referenced.

Cons

Lack of functionality to retain formatting of responses in standard freeform response fields, but especially in fields preceded Y/N or other questions that start with a response selected from dropdown.

Response from RFP360

Replied June 2019

Kevin, we appreciate you taking the time to review our solution and are glad you found it easy to use. Within our system, RFP issuers are empowered to decide the types of answers they will accept (drop-downs, text, configurations, etc.) and dictate how replies can be formatted. Thank you again for your review!

David from Club Car, LLC.

improvements

Pros

Over all I think the software work well.

Cons

Need to allow to assign multiple people to the same questions or sections. Also would have been nice to have each of the questions that needed to be answered have its own question to be answered or attach documents instead of being buried in the scope of work or the agreement. would have made the process a little easier to keep track of.

Response from RFP360

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your positive review, David! We're glad our solution worked well for you with your response and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We also have positive news for you! RFP360 does offer the functionality needed to assign multiple people to the same questions and sections. In the future, if you receive a questionnaire from our solution and need help assigning multiple people to questions or sections, please let us know and we can share our help file on this topic or walk you through it. Additionally, at RFP360, we empower our issuing clients to dictate how questions are listed and how they want to receive responses. As you receive more RFxs with our solution, you'll see multiple options for responses. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Natalie from Medical Mutual

User Feedback

I have used the software twice for proposal submittals.

Pros

I thought that the functionality for submitting online was wonderful.

Cons

I was hoping for a more seamless exporting process into a template. I created our style on the 360 site, but there was no option for formatting spacing which was a headache to alter.

Response from RFP360

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review, Natalie. We are glad submitting online using our platform was a good experience. In regards to your feedback on the exporting process, we're always working to improve the quality of our exports and appreciate your feedback about spacing. There is template functionality that our dedicated customer success team helps customers set up that could have been helpful in this situation. The flexibility of the template is also dependent upon the RFP issuer, who dictates the type of response that can be used for each question (i.e. list, text, number, etc.). In the future, please feel free to reach out to our support team so they can help troubleshoot any issues.

Mary from Booth, Strange & Daniel

Industry: Law Practice

Takes some getting used to, but I will get used to it

Meh. I expect it will get better over time. Its great to It does NOT need more "bells and whistles" -- please K.I.S.S.(Keep it simple,stupid) ! Too much more will ruin a potentially good thing. It needs to be easier to set up users, and easier to export the final submitted copy -- I can't rename or set the folder to save into, and everything exports with the exact same name. Ugh.

Pros

I mostly loved that I didn't have to put together a paper response and FedEx it the day before the due date, so it saved me money and time. I also liked the Dashboard feature letting me know what section was in which phase of work, especially when I thought I was done and ready to submit, but it made me go back and "finalize" two parts.

Cons

Very difficult to get set up to use it at the beginning; My coworkers never managed to get in to review the proposal online. This program is minimally intuitive. In several places, RFP365 required file uploads that were not required by the question. I had to get around this by copying my text answer and then opening Word, pasting to a new Word file, saving as a PDF, and uploading the PDF file. Saving the unnecessary document file then cleared out the Comments (aka "response") field, so luckily let me fill it again without retyping.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied August 2018

Mary, while we're glad you enjoyed saving time and money, along with gaining efficiencies with our solution, we're sorry you didn't have a more positive experience. We're sorry you struggled with the setup and user interface. In the future, if you have any questions on how to use RFP365, please know that we'd love to help and are available online or via phone at 844.737.0365.

Ryan from CyrusOne

Overall I thought the tool was solid, and the RFP was laid out nicely. Easy to use overall and follow along. The progress tracker and ways to easily identify what work you still had left was helpful.

Pros

Easy to use and aesthetically pleasing software with good performance.

Cons

I didn't like if I typed something into a question that had a spot for an attachment, if I added the attachment after typing in my narrative, the narrative would disappear. I lost 2-3 responses that I had to re-do because of that.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your 5 star review on the overall quality of RFP360! We're glad you enjoyed using our solution and that you appreciated the built in analytics tools.

Jennifer from Nationwide

New User

Pros

It was very easy to use. You could move on to different sections before completing the section prior. It was easy to start where you left off.

Cons

When exporting the document, it did not export any of the comments that were made in the boxes below the questions. I felt like some of the questions could have had a N/A option that did not.

Response from RFP360

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the feedback, Jennifer. We are glad to hear you found the RFP360 platform easy to use. Regarding your feedback on exporting, we do allow comments to be exported from the exports page in the proposal outline. Next time you have this issue, please reach out to our support team so they can specifically look into what is happening. For the N/A option, this will need be addressed with your internal issuer as this can be set as a response value. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

Jeffrey from Avangrid Networks, Inc.

Industry: Utilities

RFP360

Pros

Centralized platform to compile proposal and communicate with team.

Cons

Communications from RFP360, with links to click without providing http address option triggered phishing defense responses.

Response from RFP360

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Jeffrey. We are glad our platform helped with compiling your proposal and improved collaboration with your team. We appreciate your feedback regarding our communications. This has been passed along to our product team and they are working to address this.

Luke from Morgan Stanley

Financial Advisor Review

Pros

Easy to use. Very intuitive for first time user

Cons

I wish you could paste graphs into the responses

Response from RFP360

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review, Luke. We are glad you found our platform easy to use. For future response, you can upload graphs as an image in the text editor.

Stacy from Zayo Group

Easy and Intuitive

Pros

Multiple people from the same company can work in it at once.

Cons

The quality of the export was difficult to work with.

Response from RFP360

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review, Stacy. We are glad you experienced improved collaboration using our platform. In regards to your feedback around exports, this has been passed along to our product team and we are working on improving the quality of exports. We appreciate your feedback!

Martie from StoneRiver, a Sapiens company

Great tool

Pros

1. Workflow - Excellent assignment/reassignment and user notification tools 2. Centralized knowledge base - The heart of the system. Once this is populated and configured it is extremely valuable. 3. RFP Dashboard - Great metrics and drilldown capabilities 4. Excellent customer support - Prompt attention to every issue or question I've had. Amazing support team. 5. Cost 6. Salesforce integration - I am looking forward to this new capability and expect it will be valuable for our organization.

Cons

RFP365 is surprisingly robust for the cost. In terms of cost-to-benefit, it is difficult to classify anything related to this product or company as a negative. In terms of performance, I'd like to see more controls in place for avoiding human error. Perhaps a confirmation alert prior to performing certain actions. For example, multiple times I have inadvertently changed the assignments for entire sections when attempting to update individual questions. This is easy to avoid, but it is an error I have commonly made when using the system. In terms of features/functions: Collaboration tools - RFP365 has multiple options for collaborating with the RFP response team, which I find very useful. My only challenge with the tools are: a) Messages lose their formatting when posted in the Messages area so all text becomes one paragraph. b) Internal notes in the individual response Details area are posted as part of the audit trail so quickly get lost in the history if a lot of activity takes place on the response. c) When sending a message (Messages area), you can select to send only to a team member or to send to the whole team (great feature); however, there is no option to send to more than one team member without sending to the whole team.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied June 2017

Thanks for the great suggestions Martie! We have some features on roadmap that directly relate to what you're talking about. We'll be adding in some things very soon which will reduce the risk of losing or deleting content etc. Meanwhile, let us know if you have any questions . support@rfp365.com or (844) 737-0365 opt. 2

Eric from Lockton Companies

RFP365 ROCKS!

Since day one, I have had nothing but the best things to say about RFP365 and the people at that organization. Yes, the system is incredible and has made my life much easier (and the rest of my team for that matter), but the people are what make the different. Dave Hulsen has been an absolute joy to work with. He's always quick with an answer (or the promise of one!) and always delivers. Stuart Ludlow has been absolutely amazing to work with from a vision perspective. Our team is always looking to us technology to it's full potential and Stu has helped us build this into something great! Anna and Rachel have also been a pleasure to work with and I believe the entire organization works tirelessly to ensure their clients are satisfied. I would absolutely recommend RFP365 to anyone looking to purchase RFP Management Software, if anything to give others the chance to work with these amazing people!

Pros

Organized and easy to find the information I'm looking for. Easily store templates for future projects and flexible to meet our needs. The consolidated reporting feature is also a huge asset to our team.

Peter from OnGuard Development BV

July 2015

The solutions core functionality is good, but its usability / user experience could be improved.

* RFP Response (used most by us) Core functionality is good; we have definitely benefitted from it and it has largely delivered on its promise. Acceptance by all users is good and only very little initial instruction is needed to get up and running. Usability and UX could be improved; some secondary user stories are not well supported. Examples: - Access to "my pending tasks", where you need to select the list view, pick one to answer but then you need to go back to the dashboard to pick the next one after again selecting the list view. - Bulk adjusting writer and approver assignments. This is now only possible per section? - Filtering on proposals, which gives a drop down list with all proposals including completed ones which is not logical. - The relationship between proposals / users with accounts is not clear/intuitive. One major enhancement would be to support Knowledge Base management much better (see the suggestion I posted as feed back). Even though answers from the KB are proposed, most users are not able to easily find and reuse one. This is caused by using the complete question as selection criterion which usually results in >40 possible answers to reuse; users are not going to page through these answers to find one and are then creating yet another answer. I see three solutions which are not mutually exclusive: 1. Improve the KB search algorithm. To be honest, I don't know how this can be done but I have seen solutions that are better at this (fuzzy logic?). Maybe only use key words which are extracted from questions based on the frequency that they have appeared in questions (nouns and verbs only)? 2. Improve the UI by reserving more space for the KB section which might reduce paging. 3. Definitely provide functionality to a) look for similar questions in the KB, b) present the KB answers for these questions, c) enable the user to create a model question (maybe only the key words - see above) and the model answer, d) remove the now redundant question/answer pairs (or 'archive' them which would exclude them from being searched. I think this would be differentiating functionality setting you apart from competitors.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied July 2015

Wonderful feedback. We may be in touch directly for some clarification, but the detail looks very promising.

Scott from Rave Mobile Safety

Industry: Information Services

Fantastic tool for busy RFP bid responders

We tried quite a few tools to support a busy RFP response team over the years, and had never found one that was compatible with our workflows. RFP365 was a revelation. This tool fits our process perfectly, and is well-liked and respected by our team as an affordable boost to our productivity and process. I've not seen any other tool that comes close. Superb support as well.

Pros

Search functions, ease of import and export, team assignments and approval processes, fantastic support, solid updates and affordability compared to any other tools in its neighborhood (that it outperforms).

Cons

The knowledge base strategy takes a bit of planning and discipline, partly because we use it to respond to bids in different vertical industries and for multiple products - so organizing is important. But this is as much the misery of RFP responding in general as it is something that might reflect on the tools. And the folks at RFP365 have been improving the KB tools substantially.

Anthony from Labor Value Rx

Loads of functionality, very easy to use. Streamlines the RFP process

Streamlined RFP response process, de-duplication of efforts, increased collaboration across teams / departments, and overall greater efficiency in winning new business.

Pros

The ability to export your finished RFP Product into a nice clean final file. Using the software made responding to RFPs 100 times easier than without it. RFP 365 completely streamlined or RFP response process.

Cons

The lack of flexibility from a development standpoint, and the long lead times any new enhancements require.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied September 2017

Hi Anthony! Wow, thank you so much for the great feedback. We're so happy it's made responding 100x easier! That's our daily goal. While it's difficult to create all the numerous feature requests we get from all our clients, we want you to know we really do track and prioritize them all on a weekly basis. Please keep giving us your great ideas. We'll follow up with you soon and give you a status update. Thanks again!

Gregg from Maestro Health

Clean user friendly interface. Good functionality. Responsive customer service.

Pros

Ease of use; Good functionality. Clean user friendly interface; responsive customer service, willing to make changes to improve platform; Import function is good

Cons

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your 5-star review and helpful feedback! We're always on the look out for advice on updating our solution, so a member of our Client Success team will be in touch to discuss your ideas to optimize our search function shortly. Thanks again!

Matthew from Technomedia

Overall, we are very satisfied with RFP365.

As stated in the survey, RFP365 has been a significant time-saver when it comes to responding to RFP questions.

Pros

The Knowledge Base feature is an enormous time-saver. We no longer need to reinvent the wheel every time we respond to an RFP question. The ability to easily locate, repurpose and adjust existing content in the Knowledge Base has resulted in uniquely positive feedback from all of our users.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to copy and paste screenshots into responses without image degradation. The image quality is fine when we use the import feature; but this feature is also more time-consuming than copy-and-paste.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied September 2017

Hi Matthew, Thank you so much for your great review! We're so glad you're not reinventing RFPs anymore! That is our daily goal. Thanks for partnering with us in bringing RFPs into the 21st century. Unfortunately with copy and past we can't control the resolution. We watch for a universal tool that would allow that, but so far that high-res functionality doesn't exist. If you're not already, we recommend saving images directly to your Knowledge Base (rather than uploading them every time). That way they're only a click away. Thank you again for the feedback! We really appreciate it.

Mary from Gilsbar, LLC

Painless implementation and it improved our RFP experience SO much.

We will have an updated knowledge library that will be consistently reviewed in the future. We are able to upload and complete RFPs so quickly, it's amazing we ever survived without this product.

Pros

Cons

Right now, we're working to clear out our Knowledge Library and I wish there was a simpler way to verify and remove duplicate answers, but this is such a minor issue, it's almost not worth noting.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied September 2017

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for your kinds words and great feedback. We're so glad you found it painless to implement and you're wondering how you survived without us. That truly, truly made our week! Thank you! Below is a ink to a Help Article that explains several ways you can filter for content and check redundancies. We also wanted to let you know that we're planning for a new feature that will allow you to group various Responses under one Question. Which will make it easier to manage similar responses. Stay tuned. Thanks again! http://help.rfp365.com/knowledgebase/articles/885213-how-do-i-clean-up-my-knowledge-base

Ann from SOLTECH

It was easy to work through the RFP

Pros

The questions were clearly separated in the left navigation. We also liked the dashboard- it was great to see at a glance the status of the RFP. We also liked how you could easily change answers and in approve items,

Cons

Not all of the items allowed for attachments and we could not format our answers with the tool. The export into word did not format properly.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied September 2017

Hi Ann, Thanks for the great feedback. We're so glad you found it easy and that you liked the dashboard! We've just added in new functionality for those writing the RFPs so they can edit them on the fly to correct issues like you reported -- not being provided a way to put in an attachment. Going forward this should solve the problem for recipients like yourself. If you notify the RFP Point of Contact about such an issue, they can get in and correct it seamlessly. Also, the authors of the RFPs control when attachments are allowed. So sometimes they dont want attachments and sometimes they allow them. The export into Word is for your records, as the official submission is online. Thanks again for taking the time to review!

Sarah from Empower Retirement

I find this very easy to use

Pros

Easy to use; easy to see your progress; easy to assign and reassign roles

Cons

With a due diligence or database for Empower where we have 5 market segments, it would be nice if we could enter all data into a general Empower questionnaire, then have separate questionnaires where we could enter only the information that differs. The way this website is set up, it looks like it can do that but it does not work.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied May 2017

That's great feedback, thank you Sarah! We've been hearing that across your industry so it's definitely something we're going to look into as we plan our roadmap. Appreciate your response!

Marilyn from Clarke, Dolph, Hull & Brunick, PLC

Virginia UEF Application

Pros

I liked how simple it was to navigate. I also liked that it was easy to confirm the submission of the SFP.

Cons

I did not like that I could not change the font. When I exported the application, some answers were different fonts, and I was unable to modify the font. I also did not like that sections required uploads when the comment section could have contained exactly the same information, example applicant name and title, pricing proposal.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied August 2018

Hi Marilyn, we appreciate you posting your review and are really glad you found RFP365 easy to navigate! We're sorry there were struggles with the fonts. Our dynamic rich text editor can be utilized to update fonts, so if you struggle with this in the future at all, please know that our support team is available online and/or via phone at 844.737.0365 and can help with this. Also, RFP365 gives RFP issuers the ability to dictate response types, which means the organization that sent you the RFP determined the requests for uploads. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know and thanks again for your positive review!

Joe from AndCo

Very satisfied with the program.

Pros

Ability to share with colleagues across the country. We can interact and share live data instantly while we are evaluating vendors.

Cons

Some of the limitations on changing question and answer types. ie. Changing the answer type without erasing the current answers.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied August 2017

Thanks, Joe. And as we discussed I think we'll challenge our long-standing restrictions to inflight edits. This makes great sense and would certainly make our support job easier.

Tracy from Sentric

pretty easy

Pros

Cons

The UI didn't render well on tablet (surface) making my experience inefficient at times. IT would be helpful if the screen rendered fully on tablets. ALso this survey was too heavy on character requirements

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied May 2018

Hi Tracy, we appreciate you taking the time to review and provide feedback. As enhancements are developed, we will keep your insights on the tablet (surface) in mind. We understand your feedback on the survey as well. RFP365 gives RFP issuers the ability to dictate the response type that their vendors provide, which means the company that sent you the RFP determined the character requirements on your survey. Thanks again for your review!

Brian from Sherwin Williams

Industry: Chemicals

Business Development Manager Flooring

Nice Portal to work with and will be more comfortable in the future. Could have easier way to add attachments on each question. To answer all the questions it would have been nice to export sections out of the Portal to various people/departments needed to help with input.

Pros

Easy to use once you spend some time on the program. The Portal saved the material and was easy to pull up at any time.

Cons

Just takes a while to become comfortable navigating through for a first time user. Did not understand how to use the Tags area. Attaching documents only where there was an area "Browse" although I could be missing something.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied March 2019

Thank you for your positive review! We're sorry to hear you struggled to leverage tags! They're often really well utilized, as they're integral in helping to organize content. We're also disappointed to hear you struggled with attachments. In the future please know that you're able to add attachments within the context of the text editor. Often our users like being able to assign sections to SMEs/various people/departments within RFP360 so all content contributions happen in a single spot. If you have any questions at all in the future, please feel free to reach out to our support team. They're here to help!

Carrie from Welocalize

RFP365 Greatly Impacted Our RFP Process

RFP365 is a tool that I would highly recommend to streamline RFP/RFI completion. Due to our RFP process, we spent a great amount of admin time coordinating responses with global contributors who would then have to spend a great amount of time searching for and/or crafting responses. RFP365 has provided a tool that allows us to streamline the coordination process as well as a repository of responses from which we can select for use or further customization. In addition, the RFP365 reporting feature and function allows each RFP manager to track progress on an individual basis as well as allows management a tracking tool by which to gauge success rates. The RFP365 customer support is outstanding. The team was been very flexible and accommodating to our large global group for integration and has never failed to help with further training. For individual issues, RFP365 has been very fast to respond and troubleshoot and always follows up. I would highly recommend RFP365 to any organization looking for an intuitive, simple to use system for streamlining and improving their RFP process.

Laura from PayFlex Systems USA, Inc.

Familiar with RFP365 and like the updates!

Efficiency in completing an RFP

Pros

I like the updates to the downloaded responses to the format you prefer e.g., Word, Excel, etc. The importing of tables into a response from another source and asking if you want to keep as is or clean it up.

Cons

Drop down questions with no opportunity to elaborate in a comments section. Ability to add several document uploads to one question. Maybe we can, I just don't know how.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied May 2018

Laura, we appreciate you taking the time to review RFP365. Layouts for drop-down responses are dictated by the RFP issuer, so they decide what types of answers they will accept (drop-downs, text, document uploads, etc.). Thanks again for your review!

Jay from Marathon Health

One of the better online RFP submission tools

Pros

I use a lot of different online platforms for writing and submitting RFPs and RFP365 is definitely one of the best!

Cons

No issues; clean interface and good functionality.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied December 2018

We're so glad you enjoyed using our solution. Thank you so much for your glowing review and for recommending our software!

Simon from Convergys Corporation

Very user friendly, easy to use.

Pros

The response boxes accepting rich text was good, it enabled user to express the responses in the form of graphic, tables and special formatting.

Cons

Few drawback that if addressed the software will be the best: 1. The rich text did not have the capability to recognize sub-bullets, it accepted only primary bullets. 2. Tables with merged cells has challenges/issues needed to workaround to get it upload correctly. 3. Did not see the option to download or upload the entire RFP/RFI in Excel or Word format like some other sourcing tools do.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied December 2017

HI Simon, Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you found our system so easy to use! Also, thank you so much for your suggestions. Regarding #1. and #2. we are aware that these are issues and we are actively working to address them. And regarding #3, you'll be happy to know you can absolutely upload a Word doc, PDF, or Excel file using our import feature. Learn more here. http://help.rfp365.com/ Just let me know if you have any questions - marketing@rfp365.com

Filip from NCR

Good experience overall.

Pros

Pretty simple to navigate.

Cons

Some questions had an option to select from a drop-down menu. These options do not show up when you download the RFP.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied May 2017

Thanks for the feedback Filip! Did you know we changed the XL template upload a few months ago to add in the capability for drop-down type questions? We also recently created another enhancement to the XL upload, adding the ability to make Sub-Sections as well. We'll have someone from our Client Success team follow up with you personally to walk you through the process.

Scott from Ceridian HCM

Makes answering of RFP questions easy, although custom formatting can be a challenge.

Pros

Search functionality is smart. Usually, finds the most relevant answer, but still displays reasonable alternatives. The application makes it easy to ensure no questions are missed.

Cons

Some frustrating bugs in text boxes. Formatting can be a challenge. Limits use of images. Lack of personalized company branding.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied July 2017

Hi Scott, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Here are a couple of tips that might help with text editor formatting: 1. We just upgraded the text editor so that should help with bugs. 2. If you're copying and pasting and directly from Word a doc, there may be some formatting behind the scenes that's causing the issues. Clearing out the text formatting first may help -- converting to plain text, etc. You can can also do some branding within the Proposal itself by uploading logos or company images etc. Hope that helps! If you have any questions we'd love to help, sales@rfp365.com | (844) 737-0365 Thanks again! -RFP365 Team

Christa from Charles Schwab

Pros

allowed for easy document uploads; main responses allowed for lengthy responses; checkboxes made sense for the most part

Cons

There were too many steps to finalize a response: "mark as complete" "approve". Also, it would be nice if the additional comments field allowed for formatting.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied August 2017

Hi Christa, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so glad you found it easy and helpful. Thank you for constructive comments as well, that's super helpful. We'll look into how we can make that more straightforward. Have a great week! -RFP365 Team

Ronni from ihouse, a Hub International Company

The only way to run an RFP is through RFP 365!

We implemented RFP 365 in 2016 and have reaped the rewards of having a more automated process for our clients which has reduced the amount of time it takes to create an RFP and score once the results are in. The customer service is amazing too. Anything you need they are there to help and always respond the same day, typically within a few hours.

Pros

Flexible software and the customer service is great!

Dylan from DATIS

Streamlined RFP Process

Pros

Easy to jump from section to section and see which questions were completed and which ones needed edits or a second look.

Cons

Had trouble delegating permissions among my team members -- Was not able to give more than one team member (in addition to myself) ability to write responses at one time.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied October 2017

Hi Dylan, thank you so much for taking time to review us! I'm so glad you've found it easy to track your progress. If I understand your "Con" correctly you're trying to bulk assign questions to team members? If you assign sections (rather than individual questions) your writer and approver will default to the rest of the questions in that section. If you were trying to assign multiple writers to a single question, you're right it's only one writer and approver per question. But you can reassign these as needed and/or message your team as you're working. You can get step-by-step instructions here http://help.rfp365.com/ or email support@rfp365.com if any of that doesn't make sense. Or call us at (844) 737-0365

Sean from Flowbird

RFP365 Review

Pros

Keeps you on track by providing the percentage complete information.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. The system is quite easy.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied October 2018

Hi Sean, thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad you enjoyed using RFP365.

Innovation Lab Member Profile Submission Process

Pros

This software is user-friendly and allows for the vendor to generate a great amount of information related to the company that should help attract as many clients as possible either on our own or by working closely with the Brokers involved with Innovation Lab.

Cons

Having to enter 'tags' on almost every question seemed a bit redundant. Our unique solution, process and goal of saving lives affected by the opioid epidemic by working with large employers will ultimately save them thousands/millions of dollars. Having to re-enter the same 'tags' for questions that are all pretty similar.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied December 2018

Thank you for recommending RFP360! We're so glad you found our software easy and helpful to use. We also appreciate your feedback on tags. We're always on the look out for ways to optimize our solutions and your insights are very helpful. Thanks again!

Mike from Carlson Wagonlit Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

RFP Provision of travel management services the star entertainment group

Very positive experience all round.

Pros

Ease of use Functionality Being able to embed images/graphs/charts into the questions customer support

Cons

Does not function well on internet explore. Must use google chrome

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied August 2018

Hi Mike, we appreciate your high praise and are glad you had a very positive experience with our solution! You're correct that RFP365 is best leveraged with Google Chrome, which is often well received because they perform exceptionally well together. Thanks again for your positive review!

Lynne from Actiance

Industry: Information Services

Quickest RFP/RFI responses ever!

We often get last minute RFP/RFI's that we need to respond to. With RFP365 we can accomplish this nearly impossibly feat due to the ability to edit search terms and quickly retrieve.

Pros

Ability to respond quickly to RFP's.

Cons

Would like more functionality in regard to knowledge base management.

Lisa from USMotivation

Great start

We recently started using RFP365 and have been happy with the tool. Our team has found it very user friendly. It's easy to learn and takes minimal training to get started. The platform is a little buggy. The left navigation constantly changes depending on where you are in the tool which can be confusing. When issuing an RFP and editing a vendor contact, there is no way to return back to the RFP you're working on. You have to go all the way back to the home screen. Responses don't save/update as quickly as I would like. You sometimes have to click out of the response box or go to another page and come back in order for the "Mark as Complete" button to appear. Additional features I would love to see is for time to be added to the proposal response due dates. There are many times when we need our SME answers by a specific time of day. It would also be nice if you could use parse tags or placeholders for knowledge center content. Some way to easily replace customer names, so you don't have to edit the response every time you use it, would be great. When issuing an RFP, the messaging functionality could be beefed up more. Being able to send vendors a message with an attachment was one thing we came across recently.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied July 2015

Terrific feedback. We are constantly working on navigation ease as we add new functionality. Those other features you mentioned are being analyzed for development. Thanks again for your time and input.

Jim from MedEncentive

Overall, the software was easy to use and had very good features.

Pros

The features typically found in Microsoft Office products were built in, making it easy to add and edit information.

Cons

I wasn't sure what was meant by "Tags". I couldn't find any information that described this feature...but I think I figured it out. Associated with this is how to use tags.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied May 2018

Hi Jim, Thank you for your review! We're glad you had an easy time adding and editing information with our intuitive software. Tags are used to categorize any responses that are saved to the Knowledge Base for future use in any RFP response. Learn more here: http://help.rfp365.com/knowledgebase/articles/477132-what-is-a-tag-and-why-would-i-use-them The good news is all of your answers are now saved in your Knowledge Base so you can reuse them if/when you receive an invitation to participate in another RFP. If you ever need support, we'd love to help. Please call us at (844) 737-0365 or email support@rfp365.com.

Danielle from Datapipe

Great product!

RFP 365 has been an excellent asset to our company. The customer service is on point and everyone I've dealt with has been very insightful and helpful. The only complaint I have is sometimes there will be extra spaces added to paragraphs or in between sentences when I open an older entry. I'm not sure why this happens but it's a pain because then I have to go back in and fix it. Also, it would be helpful if after reviewing an entry, you remain on the same page. For example, if I'm reviewing an entry on page 10, it should stay on page 10 after I close out the entry, not go back to page 1.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied January 2017

Thanks for the feedback Danielle! We'll be in touch shortly to get some specific examples, and figure out how we can solve these frustrations.

James from The Knicely Law Firm, P.C.

Virginia AG Proposal

Generally positive for the first time. It would be better if there was a more direct method of providing the questions in the RFP in a downloaded Word format so that they could be answered offline and uploaded. That would be easier functionally to do.

Pros

Organization was user friendly and it was easy to determine progress and/or completed/uncompleted portions.

Cons

Font is too small. Also, there is a font differential from those segments that have normal word processesing functions and those that do not.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied August 2018

Hi James, we love that you liked working with our team and that the progress dashboards were helpful! Next time you use RFP365, please know that with our dynamic rich text editor you can update fonts. You can also use our tool to zoom in as needed. We're here to help, so as you have questions, please feel free to reach out. We're available online and/or via phone at 844.737.0365.

Proposal Software

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and customer service is great

Cons

The relationships between proposals/users with accounts was not clear.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad you enjoyed using our solution and chatting with our support team. We're sorry you found the relationship between proposals and users with accounts difficult to understand. Please let us know if you have any questions that we can answer to help simplify this or if you have feedback to share with our team. A significant percentage of the enhancements our team makes come from client feedback. Our team is available online at support@rfp360.com or (844) 737-0365 opt. 2.

DORIS from Village of Villa Park

Thorough, high level needs assessment

Excellent, very thorough assessment and questions covering all areas and challenges payroll and HR faces and helping to uncover needs/requirements for an HRIS system.

Pros

That you could type in your thoughts, and not have to repeatedly save for fear of losing your work, the software automatically saves what you type. This is critical as it takes a long time to thoroughly answer all the questions in order to give the most accurate picture of daily procedures and operations, as well as to outline all of the challenges and needs.

Cons

Can't really think of anything that I disliked about the software.

Response from RFP360

Replied May 2019

Hi Doris, Thank you for the glowing review! We're so glad you had such a great experience leveraging our platform to respond to your RFP.

Bill from Alliant

RFP Submission

I was just responding to an RFP submitted to us through RFP 360

Pros

The software was fairly easy to use for the novice.

Cons

Not enough functions to change font, provide color in text, etc. inside the software.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied March 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad you had an easy time using our solution - without direction and without any formal training! Next time you have the opportunity to use RFP360, please know that we have robust editing tools and export features that you can leverage to update fonts, color in text etc. Also, if you ever have questions, our support team is readily available online or via phone at 844.737.0365. Thanks again for your review!

Bert from Newtec

Experience as a Bid Manager

Pros

Knowledge base, built-in approval workflow

Cons

sometimes counterintuitive. When - as approver - editing a previously completed section of the RFP answer, the content disappeared. (pressed the wrong button?) Would like to see the functionality to be able to reply to comments. Comments could then be shown in a thread viewx.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied August 2018

HI Bert, thank you for your kind review! Our solution doesn't auto-save, so if it looks like content disappeared, it's most likely because it wasn't saved or possibly a wrong button was pressed, as you noted. Also, for your next RFP, please know that we have a robust comments section to assist with internal communications and a dynamic message board that allows you to communicate with the vendor. If you have any other questions, our support team is fantastic and can be reached at 844.737.0365. Thanks again for reviewing RFP365!

Anne from Pender & Coward, P.C.

Industry: Law Practice

Easier than the paper submissions!

It was good! Really looking forward to using this program for future proposals.

Pros

It was helpful to have the Knowledge Base for responses that were the same across multiple proposals. After the initial learning curve, the features were intuitive and worked well.

Cons

Only one person can be designated as the default writer at a time. As such, we resorted to naming multiple people as managers for ease of completing the proposals.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied August 2018

Anne, thank you for your really nice review! We love hearing from RFP365 users like you. We're so glad the software was easy and helpful for you and your team! Assigning multiple people as managers in the system is certainly a great tactic to meet your needs if you prefer multiple default writers. We look forward to working with you and your team again soon!

Ryan from Assurant

RFP365 has made our organization much more efficient and effective when responding to RFx.

Pros

Knowledge Base. This has completely changed the way we respond to RFx and assessments. Being able to have a complete library of responses along with functionality to keep the library updated has made everything so much easier.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied August 2017

Hi Ryan! Thank you so much for your review. We're so glad you've found RFP365 so helpful, that completely made our week. Thank you!

Jean from T. Rowe Price

RFP user completing a survey from an advisor. Most of the questions do not apply to our business.

Pros

RFP365 can be easy to complete when the question are yes and no. It seems to remember me now so I don't have to log on all the time. I like that feature quite a bit. We switch from project to project.

Cons

We sometimes lose responses which is frustrating. If we hit approve it should save all updates. it seems you must hit save first and then approve.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied May 2017

Thanks for the feedback Jean! Unfortunately we can't control the relevancy of the questions asked -they're created and formatted at the discretion of the RFP-Issuer. But you'll be happy to know that we heard your and other clients concern about not having auto-save all the time for responses, so we made sure to include that in our most recent release over the Easter weekend. So that should resolve your issue. Please check it out and let us know if it helps going forward. If you have any problems or questions please contact us we'd love to help. Email us at suppport@rfp365.com or call (844) 737-0365 ext. 2

Tom from GattiHR

Worked well. Easy to use/edit

Pros

Overall functionality is great. Not really much else to say. As a user, it gets the job done, and that's really all that matters.

Cons

No cons. Software operates as it was billed. Not really much else to say. As a user, it gets the job done, and that's really all that matters.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the great review, Tom! We're glad you find your RFP365 solution helpful and easy to use!

Donna from OwlUP

It appears easy to learn and understand and hope acceptance will confirm this.

Pros

I like the software is cloud based so that I can log in from difference computers and the information is readily available.

Cons

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied June 2017

We're so glad you like it Donna! You could use the "message" function to contact the Point of Contact asking them to confirm that they received the submission, if you like. Just let us know if you have any problems.