• Pros

• "The library and how it interacts with the RFPs/proposals is great. I love being able to access previously used answers and being able to edit the content library so quickly and easily."

• "I like the ease of navigation throughout the sections. The dashboard is informative and the entry was intuitive when I wasn't sure how to show items complete I figured it out pretty easily"

• "Easy to use; easy to see your progress; easy to assign and reassign roles "

• Cons

• "Search function could be a little better; That's really about my only suggestion as RFP365 is a robust product at a fair price."

• "No complaints about the software. Only positive feedback on our end"

• "When editing RFPs/Profiles, I can't mass delete questions :( *I really had to think hard here, cause there is almost nothing I dislike about the system."

Browse RFP360 Reviews

Francesco from TrueAccord

Easy to use, and effective - RFP360 is a must have

Consolidating all RFPS into the software is a delight and provides ease of accessibility to all current proposals. Additionally, the delegate task feature is incredible as with just a few clicks you can assign an answer to anybody on your team and they will handle it appropriately.

Pros

RFP360 is a very user friendly tool that allows you to consolidate, fill out, submit, and delegate tasks during the RFP process, which is usually something that is very time consuming and tedious. It shortens up the entire process from start to finish and I especially enjoy the fact that you can upload, pick and pull, copy and paste from past rfps into it. The entire userface is very easy to use and navigable, and delegating tasks to others is an absolute breeze. It features a sleek, modern design, is quite fast to use, and I really enjoy the fact that there is a client success team dedicated to helping you work through your program and teach you how to use everything. The initial working session with the RFP360 team was critical and I encouraged everybody who uses the platform to attend. RFP360 is a product that clearly had a lot of time put into it, and the results are outstanding. I really have never been one to look forward to the RFP process, but given how easy the software is to use, I definitely can say that I am now. Thank you!

Cons

A few downsides are learning how to properly upload your old RFPs, having to tag certain answers manually, and (I believe) requiring an internet connection to work on them. It would be nice to be able to fill out and prepare RFP's offline when internet is not available. Other than that, everything else is very up to par. There can be many questions involved in an RFP, so an automatic tracker or tagger tool can be useful.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Francesco - thank you for such an incredibly thoughtful review. We appreciate the kind words and are so pleased that RFP360 has improved efficiency and streamlined the RFP process for your team. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.

Tia from ACI Worldwide

Great Product for the Price

We didn't have a content management system prior to purchasing RFP360. It has been so helpful.

Pros

RFP360 is super easy to use. Our Sales and Solution Consultants can use this product easily.

Cons

When we purchased the software the one aspect we were concerned with as the integration of spreadsheets. Procurement offices often issue spreadsheets and expect you to answer the questions in the spreadsheet. Initially, we couldn't upload spreadsheets.

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

We chose RFP360 because it is a true content management system. RFP360 stores the content as individual pieces of information. Some of the other RFP tools store the content in its original form (PowerPoint, Word file) which makes it virtually unusable. Additionally, the price was a huge factor. You get a lot for your money with RFP360.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Tia, it's fantastic to hear that RFP360 has streamlined your content management and been easy for your team to use. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so thank you for your feedback. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Mary from Booth, Strange & Daniel

Industry: Law Practice

Takes some getting used to, but I will get used to it

Meh. I expect it will get better over time. Its great to It does NOT need more "bells and whistles" -- please K.I.S.S.(Keep it simple,stupid) ! Too much more will ruin a potentially good thing. It needs to be easier to set up users, and easier to export the final submitted copy -- I can't rename or set the folder to save into, and everything exports with the exact same name. Ugh.

Pros

I mostly loved that I didn't have to put together a paper response and FedEx it the day before the due date, so it saved me money and time. I also liked the Dashboard feature letting me know what section was in which phase of work, especially when I thought I was done and ready to submit, but it made me go back and "finalize" two parts.

Cons

Very difficult to get set up to use it at the beginning; My coworkers never managed to get in to review the proposal online. This program is minimally intuitive. In several places, RFP365 required file uploads that were not required by the question. I had to get around this by copying my text answer and then opening Word, pasting to a new Word file, saving as a PDF, and uploading the PDF file. Saving the unnecessary document file then cleared out the Comments (aka "response") field, so luckily let me fill it again without retyping.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied August 2018

Mary, while we're glad you enjoyed saving time and money, along with gaining efficiencies with our solution, we're sorry you didn't have a more positive experience. We're sorry you struggled with the setup and user interface. In the future, if you have any questions on how to use RFP365, please know that we'd love to help and are available online or via phone at 844.737.0365.

Janet from Levine Leichtman Capital Partners

Good and useful product

Pros

Search function works really well. I still have not actually uploaded an RFP to have it populated - I was very excited about this feature but have not been able to use it yet.

Cons

I'm still struggling to keep things orderly and updated - the original upload contained a lot of information which is now outdated and will take a lot of time to go through. Also, a lot of repeat information that I need to remove.

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

Price was better and some of the features were better.

Reasons for Switching to RFP360

Old software was too difficult to use

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Janet, it's great to hear that RFP360 has improved your team's RFP process. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so we really appreciate your feedback. If you ever have questions about the upload process or any other feature, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Christopher from Teachstone

RFP360 helped build our internal response team.

Our company had utilized an external company exclusively for many years in organizing responses to our RFPs. RFP360 has allowed us to more confidently move this project internally and give our team the tools that make the response process more manageable.

Pros

The ability to utilize your knowledge library both within the system and externally via a Chrome extension is the most valuable feature. We shopped a few different solutions and really appreciated the balance between the features of RFP360 and its relatively low costs in comparison to similar products. We've also been very pleased with the engagement of our RFP360 on-boarding team.

Cons

The inability to process PDF documents, while not particularly challenging for our organization, does require a separate conversion step in order to use PDFs within the system. Many of our RFPs come to use as PDFs so the system being able to better process those would be an improvement.

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

Similar functionality at a better price point.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Christopher, thanks for your review and kind words. It's fantastic to hear that RFP360 helped to streamline and simplify the RFP process for your internal response team. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so I really appreciate your feedback about PDF functionality. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Vinh from Cegid

Plus & Minus points

The knowledge is kept in the company,i.e. RFP360, not inside the head of someone. I am able to save 50% of my RFP time, from 20 to 30 days a year.

Pros

Knowledge management : It keeps the knowledge in the company. People come and go but the knowledge stays in RFP360

Cons

A part from the text, we can have the client Excel questions with a check list, for example Standard (Y, N), Configuration (Y,N), To be developped (Y,N). In many questions, you just have to check the list. We don't have the check list option with RFP360.

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

The sales team chose it. It was a good choice.

Drew from FORT LP

I think it's a good tool that is a bit clunky to use. I think the clunky nature could be improved pretty easily and my overall experience would greatly improve.

Pros

The knowledge library and the AI skin are the things I like most.

Cons

I wish it was easier to customize my landing pages for Tasks. It default filters to something and I don't know how to change that. I also wish it was easier to blast through my tasks without constantly having to re-filter on each screen. When we go in to do quarterly reviews of the knowledge library we see this problem as well. I'm constantly moving between screens and having to refilter. I can't even bulk "Mark as Complete", which seems like something I should be able to do. This seems like an easy fix that will make using the tool much less frustrating to the busy professionals at our firm. It seems like a waste to have a C-suite person constantly re-filtering to complete their tasks. This small change would derive a huge benefit for all of our users.

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

It had better functionality for what we were looking to do. The knowledge library was a determining factor.

Steven from Tribe Medical Group

Industry: Medical Devices

Save us hours right away

The team has been great to help us get started quickly and is receptive to our needs. We were able to use the system for a proposal from under a month of implementation.

Pros

Having a platform that we can centralize our responses for future use and having accountability for all parties easily accessible.

Cons

While there are improvements all the time currently having to have a new project per document rather than having them all together is a limitation.

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

Met our needs for the users we have in the budget we could afford.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Steven, It's fantastic to hear that RFP360 has improved your team's efficiency and that implementation was speedy. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Nancy from Exterro, Inc.

RFP360 Review from a Frequent User

RFP questions and answers can be VERY repetitive and essentially require repeating the same typing into the answer areas if you don't have a place to store answers and reference them such as the RFP360 knowledge base. That was the first objective and that's been successful. There's also also getting help internally when the answer is not known by subject matter experts and others. RFP360 supports this type of activity well, however, it's a challenge to get all onboard from an internal resource perspective. That is true with any technology and needs to be factored into the implementation plan.

Pros

There are several highlights to this software including the ability to tag (categorize) answers and filter on those tags in just a couple of clicks, push tasks to others to help with answers (inherent workflow is excellent in this regard), and import RFPs that can begin in many a variety formats into to RFP360 platform. I was not involved in the set-up of the software so I cannot speak to that aspect.

Cons

I am never very sure about searching the knowledge base; what types of searches are supported and how the searching works from the backend (for example, does it automatically performing stemming when a search term is entered?) It would be really good to have an in-app search guide that opens in a separate window and can be kept on another screen for reference. Searching works ... I'd just like to have more info at my fingertips for how to search and therefore feel confident about the search results.

Chris from Direct Commerce

Good RFP Software and Side Benefit as Onboarding Tool

I used it to draft an RFP response within a month of joining the company. Having easy access to the answers and the ability to create the draft had the added benefit of helping me onboard quickly as well. The tool created a professional output and was very easy to use.

Pros

The platform allows you to easily load in your custom answers. From there, there is a intuitive search mechanism to complete the RFP. Templates are loaded in easily and transformed to the RFP360 format and back again for the final product.

Cons

Content management is key. Since the software creates a new entry each time a new answer is submitted, it is very easy to get duplicate answers in the system. Users should set up a process to maintain content regularly for most benefit.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Chris, thanks for taking the time to offer insight about your experience with RFP360. We heard similar feedback from other users about challenges managing content and have since made improvements. Now you can edit Knowledge Library records within a proposal using our new inline editing feature. You can also turn the default "Save to Knowledge Library" setting off from your Account Settings. We are continually working on enhancements and feedback like yours helps guide our efforts. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.

Kyle from Allstate Roadside

Roadside Relevant

Pros

It's the most focused proposal automation platform with the most robust capabilities. RFP360 is laser focused on their core value prop of proposal automation and isn't complicating its platform or confusing users with proposal-adjacent activieits and services like other players in the market often do. The pricing model works differently from other platforms and is far more manageable for companies with a large number of stakeholders and subject matter experts in operations who need to respond to questions in an RFP.

Cons

The Knowledge Library can become difficult to manage with multiple versions of the same response. It would be nice if we could somehow identify that 2 entries are answering the same question in slightly different ways, or avoid creating the duplicate entry in the first place. Importing complicated RFP documents can be very challenging. I often end up with missing questions and its difficult to edit once imported.

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

Focus on proposal automation, ease of use, attention from sales team and senior management in sales process, pricing

Reasons for Switching to RFP360

Too expensive, too cumbersome to use, too many features and capabilities, too hard to keep content updated without team of people managing it.

Susanne from Experian Health

Great Proposal and Content Management Program that is continually evolving and improving.

RFP360, has become absolutely essential to the proposal process at Experian Health. Before we partnered with RFP360, we depended on a more basic, proposal content repository program and a largely manual process to respond to RFPs. We were looking for a better way to centralize our proposal content repository and make our proposals more collaborative. We needed a source of truth for the company. We required a program that allowed a large number of people to access the content easily but not on a per-person subscription fee structure. We also needed the program to hold multiple types of files as well as free text. RFP360 was the only program we could find that met all of our needs.

Pros

RFP360 has made our proposals so much faster and easier. We use the software to organize and manage our content library containing more than 3000 records. The data included with each record helps us confidently select the best answer. For example, we can quickly see who wrote the response, who has updated it, who approved it, and when it was last used. RFP360 has enabled us to capture key information from subject matter experts and stakeholders. By saving these responses in RFP360, we save our SMEs' time, and we no longer have to conduct time-consuming back-and-forth discussions via email.

Cons

At the initial implementation, there were a few functions missing that we had on our checklist. However, RFP360 listened to our needs and has developed and implemented everything that was on our list and more. We were willing to go with a company that was still developing their product, because we knew they were listening to their end users and developing new functionality based on end user needs. Additional cons - It can lag in updating/processing, especially if you have to work through a VPN. - Formatting does not always preserve during import and export.

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

Functionality, pricing not based on user count, ability to have input into future functionality, and most importantly - the responsiveness of the sales and account manager and their willingness to help us throughout the contracting, implementation, and building processes.

Reasons for Switching to RFP360

RFP Monkey did not have the interactive functionality we needed. It was a good content database, but it did not have any proposal automation aspects.

Martie from StoneRiver, a Sapiens company

Great tool

Pros

1. Workflow - Excellent assignment/reassignment and user notification tools 2. Centralized knowledge base - The heart of the system. Once this is populated and configured it is extremely valuable. 3. RFP Dashboard - Great metrics and drilldown capabilities 4. Excellent customer support - Prompt attention to every issue or question I've had. Amazing support team. 5. Cost 6. Salesforce integration - I am looking forward to this new capability and expect it will be valuable for our organization.

Cons

RFP365 is surprisingly robust for the cost. In terms of cost-to-benefit, it is difficult to classify anything related to this product or company as a negative. In terms of performance, I'd like to see more controls in place for avoiding human error. Perhaps a confirmation alert prior to performing certain actions. For example, multiple times I have inadvertently changed the assignments for entire sections when attempting to update individual questions. This is easy to avoid, but it is an error I have commonly made when using the system. In terms of features/functions: Collaboration tools - RFP365 has multiple options for collaborating with the RFP response team, which I find very useful. My only challenge with the tools are: a) Messages lose their formatting when posted in the Messages area so all text becomes one paragraph. b) Internal notes in the individual response Details area are posted as part of the audit trail so quickly get lost in the history if a lot of activity takes place on the response. c) When sending a message (Messages area), you can select to send only to a team member or to send to the whole team (great feature); however, there is no option to send to more than one team member without sending to the whole team.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied June 2017

Thanks for the great suggestions Martie! We have some features on roadmap that directly relate to what you're talking about. We'll be adding in some things very soon which will reduce the risk of losing or deleting content etc. Meanwhile, let us know if you have any questions . support@rfp365.com or (844) 737-0365 opt. 2

Ricardas from Adform A/S

Enablement of Collaborative approach in fast pace environment

RFP 360 enables us in connecting more than 300 stakeholders at any given time, segragating them into groups of knowledege and expertise. With that being said we succesfully and profesionally process over 13 000 Questions every year with relative ease by providing our organisation with profesional solutions - RFP 360 plays a critical part in that solution.

Pros

As a manager of Request for Proposal and Global Advertiser Sales Support I introduce RFP 360 as easy to use questionnaire management software. Ease of use and how quickly we can onboard new users / experts on fast pased projects for collaboration is the most valued charasteristic of RFP 360. Personally I believe this is the strong point of RFP 360 when compared to industry alternatives and anyone working on “hot” due projects in their daily operations should definitelly consider this solution.

Cons

I would say lack of “open in new tab” and when activating a new question / re-assigning workflows - the page refreshes and caches is the most noticable “work-stoppers”. The described are not a “killer combo”, but does create certain delays when in “a hurry”

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

Ease of use / Flexible agreement driven mentality / good ROIS when compared to other solutions / excellent, professional, partnership driven customer support and account management.

Eric from Lockton Companies

RFP365 ROCKS!

Since day one, I have had nothing but the best things to say about RFP365 and the people at that organization. Yes, the system is incredible and has made my life much easier (and the rest of my team for that matter), but the people are what make the different. Dave Hulsen has been an absolute joy to work with. He's always quick with an answer (or the promise of one!) and always delivers. Stuart Ludlow has been absolutely amazing to work with from a vision perspective. Our team is always looking to us technology to it's full potential and Stu has helped us build this into something great! Anna and Rachel have also been a pleasure to work with and I believe the entire organization works tirelessly to ensure their clients are satisfied. I would absolutely recommend RFP365 to anyone looking to purchase RFP Management Software, if anything to give others the chance to work with these amazing people!

Pros

Organized and easy to find the information I'm looking for. Easily store templates for future projects and flexible to meet our needs. The consolidated reporting feature is also a huge asset to our team.

July 2015

Peter from OnGuard Development BV

July 2015

The solutions core functionality is good, but its usability / user experience could be improved.

* RFP Response (used most by us) Core functionality is good; we have definitely benefitted from it and it has largely delivered on its promise. Acceptance by all users is good and only very little initial instruction is needed to get up and running. Usability and UX could be improved; some secondary user stories are not well supported. Examples: - Access to "my pending tasks", where you need to select the list view, pick one to answer but then you need to go back to the dashboard to pick the next one after again selecting the list view. - Bulk adjusting writer and approver assignments. This is now only possible per section? - Filtering on proposals, which gives a drop down list with all proposals including completed ones which is not logical. - The relationship between proposals / users with accounts is not clear/intuitive. One major enhancement would be to support Knowledge Base management much better (see the suggestion I posted as feed back). Even though answers from the KB are proposed, most users are not able to easily find and reuse one. This is caused by using the complete question as selection criterion which usually results in >40 possible answers to reuse; users are not going to page through these answers to find one and are then creating yet another answer. I see three solutions which are not mutually exclusive: 1. Improve the KB search algorithm. To be honest, I don't know how this can be done but I have seen solutions that are better at this (fuzzy logic?). Maybe only use key words which are extracted from questions based on the frequency that they have appeared in questions (nouns and verbs only)? 2. Improve the UI by reserving more space for the KB section which might reduce paging. 3. Definitely provide functionality to a) look for similar questions in the KB, b) present the KB answers for these questions, c) enable the user to create a model question (maybe only the key words - see above) and the model answer, d) remove the now redundant question/answer pairs (or 'archive' them which would exclude them from being searched. I think this would be differentiating functionality setting you apart from competitors.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied July 2015

Wonderful feedback. We may be in touch directly for some clarification, but the detail looks very promising.

Scott from Rave Mobile Safety

Industry: Information Services

Fantastic tool for busy RFP bid responders

We tried quite a few tools to support a busy RFP response team over the years, and had never found one that was compatible with our workflows. RFP365 was a revelation. This tool fits our process perfectly, and is well-liked and respected by our team as an affordable boost to our productivity and process. I've not seen any other tool that comes close. Superb support as well.

Pros

Search functions, ease of import and export, team assignments and approval processes, fantastic support, solid updates and affordability compared to any other tools in its neighborhood (that it outperforms).

Cons

The knowledge base strategy takes a bit of planning and discipline, partly because we use it to respond to bids in different vertical industries and for multiple products - so organizing is important. But this is as much the misery of RFP responding in general as it is something that might reflect on the tools. And the folks at RFP365 have been improving the KB tools substantially.

Anthony from Labor Value Rx

Loads of functionality, very easy to use. Streamlines the RFP process

Streamlined RFP response process, de-duplication of efforts, increased collaboration across teams / departments, and overall greater efficiency in winning new business.

Pros

The ability to export your finished RFP Product into a nice clean final file. Using the software made responding to RFPs 100 times easier than without it. RFP 365 completely streamlined or RFP response process.

Cons

The lack of flexibility from a development standpoint, and the long lead times any new enhancements require.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied September 2017

Hi Anthony! Wow, thank you so much for the great feedback. We're so happy it's made responding 100x easier! That's our daily goal. While it's difficult to create all the numerous feature requests we get from all our clients, we want you to know we really do track and prioritize them all on a weekly basis. Please keep giving us your great ideas. We'll follow up with you soon and give you a status update. Thanks again!

Beverly from Cengage Learning, Inc.

Industry: Publishing

I love RFP 360

RFP 360 makes it much easier and quicker to put together our RFP responses.

Pros

When using RFP 360 all of your answers are entered into one place; no more of getting hundreds of emails to put together your answers.

Cons

There really isn't anything I dislike about this software.

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

It was definitely more user friendly, affordable, and great customer service.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Beverly, we appreciate your review and kind words. It's great to hear that RFP360 is empowering efficiency at Cengage Learning. We look forward to continuing to serve you and if you ever have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant.

Chris from Calabrio

Industry: Computer Networking

Love RFP360 for my teams!

My teams manage the overall experience with RFP360 so I'm happy that I don't get any escalations - EVER!

Pros

Consistent responses for repeatable use. Easy to tag. Easy to revise content. Easy to deliver on new version content.

Cons

There were no cons on this product. It continues to meet our needs.

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

N/A - no tool prior to purchase.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hello Chris, we appreciate your review and kind words. It's great to hear that RFP360 is easy to use and is meeting your team's needs. We look forward to continuing to serve you and if you ever have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant.

Jaime from Lockton

So many features

Just started using the collaborative feature. This will hopefully save time and get the Producers involved in the Q&A process, earlier, to mitigate excessive changes, once the RFP goes to the graphics dept.

Pros

The extensive features for users. Unfortunately I had to hit the ground running and have been hard-pressed to find time to utilize all of them. I have learned a few more of the features recently and am just realizing how powerful this tool is and how collaborative it can be.

Cons

It may be the lack of time for our team to bridge the gap between the Knowledge and the Library and the actual RFP Q&A piece. I wish there was a way to utilize the knowledge/Library are without having to exit the RFP. If you have a question up in your RFP, it would be nice to be able go out to the Library, find what you need and be able to pull it straight into the answer. This may be possible, but as I said, our team may not have had time to create this link. I also find it odd that there is different information in the Library that is not available in the RFP Q&A area. (again, may be due to our admins being inundated and not able to link these.

Melissa from Lockton Companies

Pros

The RFP360 platform was easy to navigate. Even if you did not know where to start you could simply type a series of words in the search bar and ideas would pop up in seconds. You can easily populate RFP questions with already stored answers so there is no "recreating the wheel".

Cons

The answer generation stores everything, so there could be multiple variations of the same answer from prepared RFPs. The user has to go into the platform to remove one or the other to keep the answer library organized. This can be cumbersome.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Melissa, thanks for taking the time to offer insight about your experience with RFP360. We heard similar feedback from other users about challenges managing content and have since made improvements. Now you can edit Knowledge Library records within a proposal using our new inline editing feature. You can also turn the default "Save to Knowledge Library" setting off from your Account Settings. We are continually working on enhancements and feedback like yours helps guide our efforts. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.

Gregg from Maestro Health

Clean user friendly interface. Good functionality. Responsive customer service.

Pros

Ease of use; Good functionality. Clean user friendly interface; responsive customer service, willing to make changes to improve platform; Import function is good

Cons

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your 5-star review and helpful feedback! We're always on the look out for advice on updating our solution, so a member of our Client Success team will be in touch to discuss your ideas to optimize our search function shortly. Thanks again!

Matthew from Technomedia

Overall, we are very satisfied with RFP365.

As stated in the survey, RFP365 has been a significant time-saver when it comes to responding to RFP questions.

Pros

The Knowledge Base feature is an enormous time-saver. We no longer need to reinvent the wheel every time we respond to an RFP question. The ability to easily locate, repurpose and adjust existing content in the Knowledge Base has resulted in uniquely positive feedback from all of our users.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to copy and paste screenshots into responses without image degradation. The image quality is fine when we use the import feature; but this feature is also more time-consuming than copy-and-paste.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied September 2017

Hi Matthew, Thank you so much for your great review! We're so glad you're not reinventing RFPs anymore! That is our daily goal. Thanks for partnering with us in bringing RFPs into the 21st century. Unfortunately with copy and past we can't control the resolution. We watch for a universal tool that would allow that, but so far that high-res functionality doesn't exist. If you're not already, we recommend saving images directly to your Knowledge Base (rather than uploading them every time). That way they're only a click away. Thank you again for the feedback! We really appreciate it.

Mary from Gilsbar, LLC

Painless implementation and it improved our RFP experience SO much.

We will have an updated knowledge library that will be consistently reviewed in the future. We are able to upload and complete RFPs so quickly, it's amazing we ever survived without this product.

Pros

Cons

Right now, we're working to clear out our Knowledge Library and I wish there was a simpler way to verify and remove duplicate answers, but this is such a minor issue, it's almost not worth noting.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied September 2017

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for your kinds words and great feedback. We're so glad you found it painless to implement and you're wondering how you survived without us. That truly, truly made our week! Thank you! Below is a ink to a Help Article that explains several ways you can filter for content and check redundancies. We also wanted to let you know that we're planning for a new feature that will allow you to group various Responses under one Question. Which will make it easier to manage similar responses. Stay tuned. Thanks again! http://help.rfp365.com/knowledgebase/articles/885213-how-do-i-clean-up-my-knowledge-base

Bob from Professional Computing Resources

Good once I got the hang of using it.

Pros

No need to print a few copies and fed ex. It was easy to track the progress of the RFP and my proofer could easily see what we had completed in each section.

Cons

Did not always let me save a draft so I had to do questions more than once. If I did not have an internet connection I could not work on the RFP. It would be nice to be able to download the questions so they could be answered off line.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied October 2017

Hi Bob! Thank you so much for your feedback. We're so glad you found it easy to track progress. You¿re absolutely right, at this time, since we¿re a web-based platform, users do have to be connected in order to work in the system. There is no option to work off-line. As far as being able to export the RFP/Proposal, you absolutely can with the Export button option in the upper right hand corner, however, if changes are made outside the system you won¿t be able to see all the metadata we capture on each and every response. When edits or new info is entered in the system, we capture all changes, versions, made by whom and when. This can be quite helpful when working with larger teams and lots of users.

Ann from SOLTECH

It was easy to work through the RFP

Pros

The questions were clearly separated in the left navigation. We also liked the dashboard- it was great to see at a glance the status of the RFP. We also liked how you could easily change answers and in approve items,

Cons

Not all of the items allowed for attachments and we could not format our answers with the tool. The export into word did not format properly.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied September 2017

Hi Ann, Thanks for the great feedback. We're so glad you found it easy and that you liked the dashboard! We've just added in new functionality for those writing the RFPs so they can edit them on the fly to correct issues like you reported -- not being provided a way to put in an attachment. Going forward this should solve the problem for recipients like yourself. If you notify the RFP Point of Contact about such an issue, they can get in and correct it seamlessly. Also, the authors of the RFPs control when attachments are allowed. So sometimes they don¿t want attachments and sometimes they allow them. The export into Word is for your records, as the official submission is online. Thanks again for taking the time to review!

Colin from Maven Clinic

Quick Review Note

I think building software like this is extremely difficult, so honestly, I thought it was a pretty great experience. I hope more organizations begin to use it. I also liked that the issuer of the RFP could load everything directly into RFP360, and since we already had it on our side for all of our RFP's when the last RFP request came in, everything seamlessly aligned and we could go right in and start answering questions.

Pros

I thought that the Knowledge Base option worked really well and helped reduce time spent on my last two RFP's.

Cons

I had instances where I would assign a question to a colleague, they would answer, and then the system would revert me back to the person who was supposed to answer all while deleting the answers and information my colleagues had previously entered. I had to have them send me manual Excel files for me to enter because the system kept reverting back to me. Also, the importing functionality has been a bit confusing but will likely get easier with more use.

Response from RFP360

Replied May 2020

Colin, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that the Knowledge Base is working well for you and reducing time spent on RFPs. We are sorry that you had some issues with the system reverting back. Please reach out to our support team if you encounter similar issues in the future. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue with you. We look forward to continuing to enhance our platform to bring you even more efficiencies in the future.

Lyn from BrightBenefits

Responding to someone else's RFP

My company was responding to an RFP issued by a broker. Therefore, little to no training on software.It was good. I like having the time tracked. (hours and days left).

Pros

My company was responding to an RFP issued by a broker. Therefore, little to no training on software. I was able to find my way around pretty well. So that was nice. Not sure how I would add someone else from our company to the response team, but didn't really have to do that so not a big deal.

Cons

My company was responding to an RFP issued by a broker. Therefore, little to no training on software. Had trouble figuring out how to attach files so that was a little frustrating. Also, was not able to attach some files to their relevant questions because the answer was a table and attaching a file was not an option so I had to stick it someplace else and hope they figure it out. I also struggled with figuring out how to send them a message/question. I would also like to be able to export the whole RFP into a cleaner format. The excel spreadsheet didn't work so well.

Response from RFP360

Replied May 2020

Lyn, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you were able to easily navigate in the platform with no training. We are sorry to hear that you had some issues. For future responses, please feel free to contact our support team directly. They can walk you through any issues you might encounter.

Sarah from Empower Retirement

I find this very easy to use

Pros

Easy to use; easy to see your progress; easy to assign and reassign roles

Cons

With a due diligence or database for Empower where we have 5 market segments, it would be nice if we could enter all data into a general Empower questionnaire, then have separate questionnaires where we could enter only the information that differs. The way this website is set up, it looks like it can do that but it does not work.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied May 2017

That's great feedback, thank you Sarah! We've been hearing that across your industry so it's definitely something we're going to look into as we plan our roadmap. Appreciate your response!

Marilyn from Clarke, Dolph, Hull & Brunick, PLC

Industry: Law Practice

Virginia UEF Application

Pros

I liked how simple it was to navigate. I also liked that it was easy to confirm the submission of the SFP.

Cons

I did not like that I could not change the font. When I exported the application, some answers were different fonts, and I was unable to modify the font. I also did not like that sections required uploads when the comment section could have contained exactly the same information, example applicant name and title, pricing proposal.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied August 2018

Hi Marilyn, we appreciate you posting your review and are really glad you found RFP365 easy to navigate! We're sorry there were struggles with the fonts. Our dynamic rich text editor can be utilized to update fonts, so if you struggle with this in the future at all, please know that our support team is available online and/or via phone at 844.737.0365 and can help with this. Also, RFP365 gives RFP issuers the ability to dictate response types, which means the organization that sent you the RFP determined the requests for uploads. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know and thanks again for your positive review!

Tracy from Sentric

pretty easy

Pros

Cons

The UI didn't render well on tablet (surface) making my experience inefficient at times. IT would be helpful if the screen rendered fully on tablets. ALso this survey was too heavy on character requirements

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied May 2018

Hi Tracy, we appreciate you taking the time to review and provide feedback. As enhancements are developed, we will keep your insights on the tablet (surface) in mind. We understand your feedback on the survey as well. RFP365 gives RFP issuers the ability to dictate the response type that their vendors provide, which means the company that sent you the RFP determined the character requirements on your survey. Thanks again for your review!

Joe from AndCo

Very satisfied with the program.

Pros

Ability to share with colleagues across the country. We can interact and share live data instantly while we are evaluating vendors.

Cons

Some of the limitations on changing question and answer types. ie. Changing the answer type without erasing the current answers.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied August 2017

Thanks, Joe. And as we discussed I think we'll challenge our long-standing restrictions to inflight edits. This makes great sense and would certainly make our support job easier.

Jason from Onspring

A Game Changer for Our Organization

Overall we have had an extremely positive experience, starting with the sales process, through the onboarding phase and now as regular users. The RFP360 staff is incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and dedicated to what they do (and they are fun to work with)

Pros

The main benefits are the ability to maintain a central knowledge library and assign ownership and review cadences for content owners, the proposal automation feature that gets us set down the right path, the options for easily uploading and formatting request and the visibility we have gained into the entire response process.

Cons

The proposal automation feature may cast the net a bit wider on some questions than we would like, but having it available is way better than not.

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Jason, it's wonderful to hear that RFP360 has streamlined the RFP process for your team and we love that you've had such a great customer experience so far. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so if you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Neal from Welocalize

Industry: Translation and Localization

Great place to collaborate with team members

Positive.

Pros

RFP360 brings us together across teams. It privides a centralised forum to gathering, assigning, storing and leveraging our RFP process and answers. I like how its easy to use, intuitive and the search function is powerful

Cons

Not really, I didnt see any limitations or cons with the software. Only setback was getting more folks internally using it quicker.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Neal, thanks for your review and kind words. It's always nice to hear that RFP360 is empowering efficiency and collaboration. We look forward to continuing to serve you and if you ever have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant.

Leela from GlassHouse Systems

Love RFP360!

We had a unique business opportunity and our choice and engagement with RFP360 enabled us to take full advantage of the situation. We have increased the value we offer to our clients, as well as the speed with which we can formulate responses to proposals . The support team has been exceptional. Very responsive and eager to help make sure you make the most of your investment.

Pros

Your entire application is user intuitive and easy to learn. The return on investment from savings of time alone is worth it. We leverage both the issuing and responding, and it's a great central repository to host all your critical sales information with easy access for reps in all situations.

Cons

I have not yet found an issue on either the responding or issuing side.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Leela, thanks for your review and kind words. We are thrilled to hear that RFP360 is empowering efficiency in your organization and helping you save money. We look forward to continuing to serve you and if you ever have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant.

Brian from Sherwin Williams

Industry: Chemicals

Business Development Manager Flooring

Nice Portal to work with and will be more comfortable in the future. Could have easier way to add attachments on each question. To answer all the questions it would have been nice to export sections out of the Portal to various people/departments needed to help with input.

Pros

Easy to use once you spend some time on the program. The Portal saved the material and was easy to pull up at any time.

Cons

Just takes a while to become comfortable navigating through for a first time user. Did not understand how to use the Tags area. Attaching documents only where there was an area "Browse" although I could be missing something.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied March 2019

Thank you for your positive review! We're sorry to hear you struggled to leverage tags! They're often really well utilized, as they're integral in helping to organize content. We're also disappointed to hear you struggled with attachments. In the future please know that you're able to add attachments within the context of the text editor. Often our users like being able to assign sections to SMEs/various people/departments within RFP360 so all content contributions happen in a single spot. If you have any questions at all in the future, please feel free to reach out to our support team. They're here to help!

Kevin from Empower Retirement

Generally easy to use RFP database

Pros

Ability to attach documents at the point they are referenced.

Cons

Lack of functionality to retain formatting of responses in standard freeform response fields, but especially in fields preceded Y/N or other questions that start with a response selected from dropdown.

Response from RFP360

Replied June 2019

Kevin, we appreciate you taking the time to review our solution and are glad you found it easy to use. Within our system, RFP issuers are empowered to decide the types of answers they will accept (drop-downs, text, configurations, etc.) and dictate how replies can be formatted. Thank you again for your review!

Carrie from Welocalize

RFP365 Greatly Impacted Our RFP Process

RFP365 is a tool that I would highly recommend to streamline RFP/RFI completion. Due to our RFP process, we spent a great amount of admin time coordinating responses with global contributors who would then have to spend a great amount of time searching for and/or crafting responses. RFP365 has provided a tool that allows us to streamline the coordination process as well as a repository of responses from which we can select for use or further customization. In addition, the RFP365 reporting feature and function allows each RFP manager to track progress on an individual basis as well as allows management a tracking tool by which to gauge success rates. The RFP365 customer support is outstanding. The team was been very flexible and accommodating to our large global group for integration and has never failed to help with further training. For individual issues, RFP365 has been very fast to respond and troubleshoot and always follows up. I would highly recommend RFP365 to any organization looking for an intuitive, simple to use system for streamlining and improving their RFP process.

David from Club Car, LLC.

improvements

Pros

Over all I think the software work well.

Cons

Need to allow to assign multiple people to the same questions or sections. Also would have been nice to have each of the questions that needed to be answered have its own question to be answered or attach documents instead of being buried in the scope of work or the agreement. would have made the process a little easier to keep track of.

Response from RFP360

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your positive review, David! We're glad our solution worked well for you with your response and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We also have positive news for you! RFP360 does offer the functionality needed to assign multiple people to the same questions and sections. In the future, if you receive a questionnaire from our solution and need help assigning multiple people to questions or sections, please let us know and we can share our help file on this topic or walk you through it. Additionally, at RFP360, we empower our issuing clients to dictate how questions are listed and how they want to receive responses. As you receive more RFxs with our solution, you'll see multiple options for responses. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Paul from Fischer International Identity, LL.

Too Many emails

I use it all the time and it has made responding to RFPs faster, easier, more efficient and with better overall quality.

Pros

The knowledgebase is easy to use and visually it is easy to see what remains to be done.

Cons

Too many emails. Emails for every question inste4ad of one email for each user.

Laura from PayFlex Systems USA, Inc.

Familiar with RFP365 and like the updates!

Efficiency in completing an RFP

Pros

I like the updates to the downloaded responses to the format you prefer e.g., Word, Excel, etc. The importing of tables into a response from another source and asking if you want to keep as is or clean it up.

Cons

Drop down questions with no opportunity to elaborate in a comments section. Ability to add several document uploads to one question. Maybe we can, I just don't know how.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied May 2018

Laura, we appreciate you taking the time to review RFP365. Layouts for drop-down responses are dictated by the RFP issuer, so they decide what types of answers they will accept (drop-downs, text, document uploads, etc.). Thanks again for your review!

James from HolaDoctor, Inc.

Very Nice Product and Support

We have already used RFP360 for one Proposal and hope to use again and again!

Pros

User Friendly, Organizes Everything in One Place, Nice Layout and Graphics

Cons

Some of the Features are Difficult to Understand without explanation or training.

Reasons for Choosing RFP360

RFP360 was recommended to us by Santa Barbara County, California.

Response from RFP360

Replied March 2021

Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad you found the platform user friendly and plan to use it for lots of future proposals. Your comments around needing some additional training and explanation around some features have been sent to our onboarding team so they can continue to improve this experience.

Lis from Keyot

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Helpful tool

Overall the customer service is great! Whenever we have a question it is quickly answered. This tool has helped a lot.

Pros

The ability to work on a response collectively as a team and save the responses for future use. Also it's been great to pull already completed responses from the knowledge base. Saves so much time!

Cons

It can be hard to seamlessly pull in a RFP and export with out having to edit/format on your own. Tagging responses could be easier.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Lis, it's fantastic to hear that RFP360 has improved your team's efficiency and collaboration. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you ever need help with exporting or tagging, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Nico from BCBSTX

Submitting Bid

Overall good experience as a first time RFP 360 user.

Pros

User-friendly. The tool was fairly self-explanatory, without needing to watch the instructional video.

Cons

It was laggy. When clicking on a drop-down menu, there was brief lag time from the start of clicking the arrow to the time of selecting the appropriate response.

Response from RFP360

Replied July 2020

Nico, We are glad to hear you found the RFP360 platform user friendly. We are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback around the drop-down menu latency has been sent over to our product team. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jay from Marathon Health

One of the better online RFP submission tools

Pros

I use a lot of different online platforms for writing and submitting RFPs and RFP365 is definitely one of the best!

Cons

No issues; clean interface and good functionality.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied December 2018

We're so glad you enjoyed using our solution. Thank you so much for your glowing review and for recommending our software!

Kris from Favorite Healthcare Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Helpful program

There are still features I have not explored or used, but I look forward to spending more time understanding how the program can help me work even more efficiently.

Pros

RFP 360 is user friendly and works great as an information repository. The tag/keyword feature is critical to finding information quickly.

Cons

I was not here for integration, but as a user, I can find information quickly.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Kris, we appreciate your review and kind words. It's great to hear that RFP360 is empowering efficiency in your work. We look forward to continuing to serve you and if you ever have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant.

Joe from Welocalize

A great tool to drive consistency and bring order to your content...

Great productivity tool for those involved in preparing RFX - cuts out the noise and shortens response times.

Pros

The ease of finding our organizations content to re-use. Assigning questions to SME colleagues.

Cons

The editing interface could be a bit bettter.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Joe, we're happy to hear that RFP360 has improved your team's efficiency and streamlined the RFP process. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so if you ever have questions or additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Simon from Convergys Corporation

Very user friendly, easy to use.

Pros

The response boxes accepting rich text was good, it enabled user to express the responses in the form of graphic, tables and special formatting.

Cons

Few drawback that if addressed the software will be the best: 1. The rich text did not have the capability to recognize sub-bullets, it accepted only primary bullets. 2. Tables with merged cells has challenges/issues needed to workaround to get it upload correctly. 3. Did not see the option to download or upload the entire RFP/RFI in Excel or Word format like some other sourcing tools do.

Response from UPG Solutions

Replied December 2017

HI Simon, Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you found our system so easy to use! Also, thank you so much for your suggestions. Regarding #1. and #2. we are aware that these are issues and we are actively working to address them. And regarding #3, you'll be happy to know you can absolutely upload a Word doc, PDF, or Excel file using our import feature. Learn more here. http://help.rfp365.com/ Just let me know if you have any questions - marketing@rfp365.com

Dylan from Smartling

Missing Ombud - but RFP360 is comparable

Pros

It is just nice to have a centralized repository for all of our documentation and frequently asked questions. It also makes tackling RFPs a breeze, but compared to Ombud it's not as user-friendly.

Cons

The UI is not great and it can be challenging navigating through lengthy documents and creating a new proposal.

Reasons for Switching to RFP360

Not sure - but would prefer Ombud.

Response from RFP360

Replied April 2021

Hi Dylan, Thank you for taking the time to offer insight about your experience with RFP360. We are continually working on enhancements to the user interface and feedback like yours helps guide our efforts. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.