• Pros

• "its organized to log on and fill out reports when you only have a smart phone. it allows others to post reports and allows me to read them."

• "You can use paper checklist and they will be on system by scanning them"

• "The fact that you can log in directly on your cell phone, it is compatible with IOs, and it is easy to use."

• Cons

• "There are the VERY RARE glitches, but they are addressed promptly, but I have to admit that most of those glitches occur because we didn't quite think the initial process through. "

• "It is somehow pricey but price is justifiable by the fact that it has many features than what is needed in our department."

• "-Checklist builder and some reporting functions take a little getting use to."

Browse Certainty Reviews

Marisa from Staples

Pricey But Powerful!

Pros

An amazing thing regarding Checkit is its portability, the possibility of bringing it anywhere as it is available in mobile. Photo reports are possible, audit management, defect tracking and other useful features. Checkit allowed our team to create a complete report regarding our products upon arrival until deployment.

Jason from Vaughn Industries LLC

Great Value, Great Support

Our construction company has been using Checkit for the last 6 months or so and I am very happy with the product. We utilize the software to record and analysis our company's safety observations and incident investigations. This software solution is much less expensive than others on the market. The support and attention we have received has been fantastic. Our needs were somewhat unique and we were particular on what we needed this software to do; Checkit was able to deliver. We are continually finding new ways to use the software. The admin side does have a slight learning curve, but with a little time or training it is very useful.

Pros

-Economical -Flexibility -Service

Cons

-Checklist builder and some reporting functions take a little getting use to.

Response from R2X

Replied April 2017

Hi Jason, Thank you for your review, much appreciated! I would like to get your thoughts on how we can improve the user experience for the Admin tools. Also, we will be upgrading the Checklist Builder in our next release (May) and will be running a training webinar on the new functionality when released. We will certainly invite you to that. Thanks again, Hewitt

Elise from Hugg and Hall Equipment

Industry: Machinery

Love this program for our behavior based safety observations and pre-use inspections!

We can tweak it to do exactly what we want it to do, whether it is behavior based observations or pre-use inspections. It has really benefited our safety program.

Pros

I love the ease of use for our employees who use the phone app. It is fast, efficient, easy to use and gives our safety team the results we need from those employees out in the field. The support is amazing, and if we can think of fit, they help us create it. (My favorite part, since I think outside the box a lot!)

Cons

Response from Certainty Software

Replied December 2017

Hi Elise, Thank you for the great review! So glad it is working well for you and your team! Thanks, Hewitt

Jeff from Mondelez International

Checkit Experience

Checkit is a good application but can be better. A few improvements include the ability to set the Headers to default to a pre selected option. For instance I'm an LS so the individual making the observation will always be the same. Also, I think it would be more efficient to have the options listed with a check mark box next to them instead of a scrolling drop down. Finally, instead of the severity being A, B, or C why not minor, severe and extreme, something a little more self explanatory. The user interface is simple which is good but what about adding some color or some more defined lines to separate questions. This is just my own personal opinion but its nice to have something nice to look at.

Pros

Simplicity

Cons

Ease of use and efficiency

Response from R2X

Replied April 2017

Hi Jeff, Thank you for your review. Always appreciated. I am interested in your feedback and thoughts on improvement. I would like the chance to discuss these with you as some of the requests can be done by yourselves in the Administration area while others we would need to work with you on. Many thanks nonetheless. Hewitt

Tatiana from Mondelez International

Industry: Food Production

Great Software!

I work with Checkit Software everyday, It helps me to get reports faster than counting one by one. I love their graphs, because you can get them instantanous, also you can save them and they will be update the next time you needed. Cube Report Data is the most powerful tool because it gives you freedom to show data depends on your need. User grups is a way to organize all you users as you want, one user can be as many groups as you want, also grups are link to all your reports.

Pros

You can use paper checklist and they will be on system by scanning them

Cons

Checklist Builder

Response from R2X

Replied April 2017

Hi Tatiana, Many, many thanks for your kind review. I am thrilled to hear Checkit is working so well for you and that it saves you time and makes your work easier. We are just about to release an update to the Checklist Builder and are excited about the new features on the way! We will be running a webinar on the new features in May and will be sure to invite you to that. Thanks again, Hewitt

David from Anning Johnson

great way to complete reports on the run

being able to see what other districts are doing and helping them collect the information and showing with pictures.

Pros

Cons

it collects my data and allows me to post pictures. I can review any reports from around the country and comment to the user what recommendations are needed.

Jose from Borden Dairy Company

Checkit review

Check it has been a wonderful addition to our overall behavior based safety program. Our supervisors have embraced it and has become a part of their daily processes.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

At this time no cons

Response from R2X

Replied April 2017

Hello Jose, Thank you for your glowing review! It is great to hear that Checkit is working so well for you! Thanks again, Hewitt

Marcus from Delaware North

Excellent Tool to help automate paper audits

Checkit helped us to automate the workflow associated with auditing employee behaviors. Digitizing the checklists has saved us time and allows for great visibility into our operations. The customer service has been superb and the team at checkit if very responsive to our needs and wants. Great company to work with!

Response from R2X

Replied April 2017

Hi Marcus, Many thanks for your kind thoughts and review. We have certainly enjoyed working with you and are thrilled that we have been able to help you save time and automate your auditing activities. We look forward to continuing to being a part of your business process improvements moving forward. Thanks again, Hewitt

Elise from Hugg and Hall Equipment

Industry: Machinery

Excellent Product - very simple to use!

We rolled out this product in December, 2016 to 500 workers. The response has been exceptional to date. It is easy to use on your phone, tablet, or computer. Great for our employees on the go!

Response from R2X

Replied April 2017

Hi Elise, Thank you for your review and enthusiasm about Checkit! I am certainly excited that it is working so well for you and your team. Hewitt

Nathan from Kellogg

Happy Customer

Checkit has changed the way we look at checklist related improvement activities. We have loved the software's amazing progress since starting this journey.

Response from R2X

Replied April 2017

Hi Nathan, Thanks for the great review. We have enjoyed this journey with you and your team and we look forward to continuing to contribute to your business improvement activities! It has been a privilege to be able to help. Hewitt

Diana Helena from Mondelez

Good experience. Its a good way to reduce paper consumption

Pros

Cons

It takes a lot of time to eject the syncronizing option, sometimes the checklist are not saved and you have to repeat more than once.

Steve from Anson Industries Inc.

Checkit review

Good product that will be even better after time and continued updates. Team is responsive for the most part, however some issues need to be addressed more than once.

Response from R2X

Replied April 2017

Hi Steve, Many thanks for your review. Much appreciated! If you are ever having difficulty with responsiveness, please contact me directly. Thanks again, Hewitt

John from Hugg & Hall Equipment

Checkit / Hugg & Hall

I've been using this software for a few months now. I find it to be very intuitive to enter an observation & also to follow up or share a past observation with other employees. I've not experienced any technical or "off-line" issues.

Response from R2X

Replied April 2017

Hi John, Thank you for your review. Hope you project continues to be a success! Hewitt

Jeff from Mondelez International

This software met all of my needs.

It met my needs for data entry, obtaining data results for analysis, and helping me paint a picture of project information.

Pros

Being able to enter data in the software from multiple formats is a plus. I also like how easy it is to get reports from the program.

Cons

Haven't experienced any adversity as of yet however there are parts of the software that could be a bit more intuitive.

Response from Certainty Software

Replied March 2018

Thanks Jeff! Look forward to continued success! Hewitt